Spanish Football Ladies

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Anyone know what they name of her cats are? They are cute.
Have you watched all the stories she keeps on her IG? There are loads. Might see or hear a name on one of them. Looks like she really loves her cats

Irish
Reactions: 0

Post by Irish »

J.E. wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf7jVgH8cd4

Barca v Talcon match is up on YouTube if anyone wants to watch.

Will Barcelona be streaming there away game this weekend? And any News when the some of the injured players are due back?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think barca tv are streaming the match.

SMC
Reactions:

Post by SMC »

Irish wrote:

Will Barcelona be streaming there away game this weekend? And any News when the some of the injured players are due back?

They said it will be streamed on Bar?â?ºa Tv. Also if you have the app F.C. Barcelona and you ad Barcelona femeni you can watch all their games lives. You get a notification each time theres a game to wacht it live.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

SMC wrote:
Irish wrote:

They said it will be streamed on Bar?â?ºa Tv. Also if you have the app F.C. Barcelona and you ad Barcelona femeni you can watch all their games lives. You get a notification each time theres a game to wacht it live.
Thanks for this. I downloaded the app ages ago and could find nothing fcbfemeni so deleted it in anger lol. Will try again

SMC
Reactions:

Post by SMC »

Guest wrote:
SMC wrote:
Irish wrote:

Thanks for this. I downloaded the app ages ago and could find nothing fcbfemeni so deleted it in anger lol. Will try again
You must ad FCB Femeni at the menu so the notifications of the lives matches will show up. And they just show up when the game stars, not before.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Thanks. Just done that. Does it still show you notifications for men's games too? I just got a reminder

SMC
Reactions:

Post by SMC »

Guest wrote:Thanks. Just done that. Does it still show you notifications for men's games too? I just got a reminder
Yes, it's quite annoying because I would rather just see notification from the Femeni but it's the only way. Maybe in a future they will change it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

SMC wrote:
Guest wrote:
SMC wrote:
Irish wrote:

You must ad FCB Femeni at the menu so the notifications of the lives matches will show up. And they just show up when the game stars, not before.

Are they showing the Spain women match on tv Friday night?

SMC
Reactions:

Post by SMC »

Guest wrote:
SMC wrote:
Guest wrote:
SMC wrote:
Irish wrote:

Are they showing the Spain women match on tv Friday night?

Yes, They are showing in it in La 1. Which is the national television of spain. I'm surpprised that they're playing in it in the main channel but it's fantastic.

Guest_...
Reactions:

Post by Guest_... »

REMEMBER TONIGHT GAME WITH THE NATIONAL TEAM AT 9:30 GMT+1 AT "LA 1" YOU CAN STREAM IT ONLINE IF YOU'RE INTERNATIONAL OR WATCH IT NATIONAL ON THE TV. Also they have said in Twitter that the stadium is close to sold out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest_... wrote:REMEMBER TONIGHT GAME WITH THE NATIONAL TEAM AT 9:30 GMT+1 AT "LA 1" YOU CAN STREAM IT ONLINE IF YOU'RE INTERNATIONAL OR WATCH IT NATIONAL ON THE TV. Also they have said in Twitter that the stadium is close to sold out.
Sadly i highly doubt this. Riazor has a capacity for 33.000 spectators, it's more likely there would be around 10.000.

SMC
Reactions:

Post by SMC »

10.444 people came last night to see the National team. I think it's a great number because that part of Spain is not that patriotic and also Azerbaiyan is kind off like a new team. So it was 1/3 of the field full. I think tuesday it's actually the day of the test to see how Spain is doing against Poland.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:The spanish channel that is broadcasting the WC invited Jenni for an interview and a Q&A.
Ana Romero (van Dongen's gf) is also there because she's commentating. It's funny because Ana and Jenni are exes and they have matching tattoos, plus the fact that is really likely Jenni left her for Alexia.
Okay so when they asked them both for their prediction for the final, Jenni said hers and then Ana said "for me the total opposite of Jenni" and Jenni made a really weird gesture. It was really funny in general, they looked so awkward  :lol:
Does anyone have videos of this?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Just to add to the thirst hour:

Found

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Just to add to the thirst hour:

Found
Who is the girl on Mapis left ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dunno. Such great GIFs though

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

In case the anon that requested these GIFs in the international thread yday didn't see that they're here...they're here...

LongAwaitedBaby

Post by LongAwaitedBaby »

espa?â??a wrote:Hello!! I just discovered this forum and I'm new here. I am from Spain and very fond of football, so when I have things from Spanish girls I will help you publish them here.
I'm sorry for English if it's wrong, but I use the translator to write
Hola! Thanks for sharing. I have grown to like the Spanish women's football team.

Did you see the Women's World Cup match between Spain and the United States? Spain was so close to winning. What is your take on the two penalties that were awarded to the US?

I like Mapi Le?â??n. She is talented and attractive. Wish I could understand her interviews.

Regarding your command of English, don't worry about it. You will get there. I am keen to learn Spanish. If we could help each other out, that would be great.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Excuse me... just gonna drop these in this thread for easier access....
-k wrote:In the mood for....

Thanking the higher powers for making Spanish hate clothes  :P

And this overal piece of art  :faint:

Kpet wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone here feels like discussing this?
I hope they get a good coach that understands the team because going from defending champions to the mess they've become is really sad. :-/
I mean, I'll be happy if Barca wins the league this year because they've been stuck as well without winning it but the idea is to have all teams grow properly so the league becomes even more competitive.
Guest wrote:Snap! Atletico's coach got sacked! Just before the game against Bar?â?ºa.  Things were baaaaaaaaaad

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Are Alexia and Jenni still togetherness

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Are Alexia and Jenni still togetherness
Yes very much so.

Vendulina

Post by Vendulina »

Hello, I've got a question what is situation of Mari Paz Vilas? Does she have a girlfriend? She is everywhere on the photos, but I can't be sure if there is one who could definitely be with her. Thank you for your help :-)

Reactions:

Re: Spanish Football Ladies

Post by Guest »

Real Madrid CF and Spanish national team goalkeeper Misa :wub: Probably not gay, but caught my eye when I watched Real Madrid women team's game yesterday...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2021, 22:23

Real Madrid CF and Spanish national team goalkeeper Misa :wub: Probably not gay, but caught my eye when I watched Real Madrid women team's game yesterday...
She is dating Leila Ouahabi

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2021, 20:01
Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2021, 22:23

She is dating Leila Ouahabi
Wow, really? :blinkwide: Leila is also pretty. They'd look great together. :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kind of a random little thing, but at 0:46 when they are celebrating the first goal, I'm pretty sure Alexia quickly kisses the back of Jenni's neck. Use "settings" in the bottom right of the screen ---> "Playback speed", and set it to something slow like 0.25 or 0.5 if you want to slow it down. They are cute. :wub:

Ddd33
Reactions:

Post by Ddd33 »

Seem like Mapi is dating AMC. Since the world Cup, they are becoming more private with their personal life. Alexia been gaining so much followers since winning and everyone love her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ah the Spanish football thread :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2021, 10:42
Ah the Spanish football thread :wub:
Right?! :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone know if Atletico Madrid vs Barcelona is being streamed somewhere today? (for free)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2021, 08:06
Anyone know if Atletico Madrid vs Barcelona is being streamed somewhere today? (for free)
It's going to be on Laligasportstv, it's free and I think available everywhere? you only need to sign up

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2021, 08:10
Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2021, 08:06
It's going to be on Laligasportstv, it's free and I think available everywhere? you only need to sign up
Thank you! What a game it was!

guesr
Reactions:

Post by guesr »

hello are alexia and jenni dating?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guesr wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 13:24
they broke up in december

Marls
Reactions:

Post by Marls »

Jenni is dating northweestt, alexia is single.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Marls wrote:
24 Jan 2022, 18:21
Jenni is dating northweestt, alexia is single.
but they seem very cool with each other, especially when they won supercup few days ago. idk let's wait and see

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Already a fan video of them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jan 2022, 18:42
guesr wrote:
Wow, really ?😳😳😳

macyalvarez25
Reactions:

Post by macyalvarez25 »

Wow! I finally jump ship. And get invested. Only to find out they broke up after 7 years. J moves on pretty quick or is really hurt.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

macyalvarez25 wrote:
04 Feb 2022, 08:30
Wow! I finally jump ship. And get invested. Only to find out they broke up after 7 years. J moves on pretty quick or is really hurt.
Idk i still think they have a thing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Feb 2022, 05:55
macyalvarez25 wrote:
04 Feb 2022, 08:30
Idk i still think they have a thing.
Alexia likes so many tweets about J. Pretty sure she is still in Love

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bump

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 May 2022, 01:05
Bump
how come this tread is dead? :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 May 2022, 23:49
Guest wrote:
Bump
Because everybody just uses the international football thread ^o)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 May 2022, 00:10
Guest wrote:
07 May 2022, 23:49
Guest wrote:
Bump
Because everybody just uses the international football thread ^o)
Yeah right , that thread hates every barca player and anything about barca.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So pina and cata seemed to be over?

Adree
Reactions:

Post by Adree »

Guest wrote:
22 Jan 2022, 18:42
guesr wrote:
I don't think so they are broke up. How do you be so sure they are broke up?