Spanish Football Ladies

J.E.
Veteran
Reactions: 0

Post by J.E. »

Guest wrote:
These are nice but does it mean they are confirming something? They have been together 4 years or more right? They should be popular like Pernille and Magda but I hear Alexia's very shy and closeted
They're not confirming anything, Vogue Espana is just doing an issue featuring female athletes and they happened to be the ones for futbol. As far as being public- as a country Spain is still a bit more conservative than Scandinavian countries, not to mention its a bit different of an issue when you play for the same national team. Most couples don't go public with it if they are are the same national team.

Not sure if I would call her closeted, but yes, Alexia is a bit shy. She doesn't like attention.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

J.E. wrote:
Guest wrote:
These are nice but does it mean they are confirming something? They have been together 4 years or more right? They should be popular like Pernille and Magda but I hear Alexia's very shy and closeted
They're not confirming anything, Vogue Espana is just doing an issue featuring female athletes and they happened to be the ones for futbol. As far as being public- as a country Spain is still a bit more conservative than Scandinavian countries, not to mention its a bit different of an issue when you play for the same national team. Most couples don't go public with it if they are are the same national team.

Not sure if I would call her closeted, but yes, Alexia is a bit shy. She doesn't like attention.
What the fuck are you saying?! They aren't out as a couple because Alexia is a closeted lesbian not because of Spain. Spain is the third country who legalised same-sex marriage (Netherlands 2000, Belgium 2003, Spain 2005... Scandinavian countries who??!!!).

J.E.
Veteran

Post by J.E. »

Guest wrote:
J.E. wrote:
Guest wrote:

What the fuck are you saying?! They aren't out as a couple because Alexia is a closeted lesbian not because of Spain. Spain is the third country who legalised same-sex marriage (Netherlands 2000, Belgium 2003, Spain 2005... Scandinavian countries who??!!!).
I was speaking about within the realms of women's futbol. Spain, more specifically the spanish federation, is much more traditional and conservative. It also has a history of black listing players, allegedly. Mapi is the only player who is out while on the national team (despite many more players being gay), you can compare that to Sweden where a lot more players are openly gay. So if you want to talk about why Alexia and Jenni aren't like Madga and Pernille, you need to look at the circumstances, which include playing for more conservative country/federation.

Sorry Alexia isn't as public with her private life as your would personally like her to be. But, that isn't her job and she doesn't actually owe that to you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
J.E. wrote:
Guest wrote:

Ah, yes, here is Alexia on a float at Madrid Pride for the second year in a row. Very closeted. ^o)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hmmm. I don't know how I feel about the stadium promo. If they promoted it as the women's stadium, I think I'd be ok. But they show the u19 men's first and then say everyone will play in the first team or whatever, but the women do already. Definitely smacks of the women are inferior. I wonder how the players feel but we'll never know

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Have you see Leila's latest instastory with the kitten on her lap?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Have you see Leila's latest instastory with the kitten on her lap?
No. Did someone save it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Barcelona on at 20:30
https://www.ccma.cat/tv3/directe/esport3/
Thank u!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is maybe a bit ot but it was bugging me for a long time.
You know I kept thinking that mapi reminds me of someone but I couldn't tell who, and I just realized who she reminds me of. You know that singer alba from that TV show? I don't know why, maybe it's the hair. Lol anyway...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mapi reminds me that there is a Goddess

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What happened with sosa and the call from vilda?
He first called her because jenny was out?
And then what happened?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:What happened with sosa and the call from vilda?
And then what happened?
Apparently she had a minor surgery appointed for this week and had to refuse the call up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mapi have a GF ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:What happened with sosa and the call from vilda?
And then what happened?
Apparently she had a minor surgery appointed for this week and had to refuse the call up.

Is the Spain v France match going to be shown on tv?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Mapi have a GF ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Runor has it it is Alexia's younger sister

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

2 gay sisters?
What does she look like and why do you assume this?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

2 gay sisters?
What does she look like and why do you assume this?
Few people commented it on this thread and there are also boomerang and 2 pics of them together. Sister's instagram is on private and that's why people don't go deeper of it since she likes privacy, like her older sister. Maybe someone can put those 2 pics here, I don't know how honestly hah. There are also rumors that younger Putellas dated Lola from Atletico, according to younger one's twitter (Alba)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Alexis sister is hot too the one that she post on Instagram

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can anyone confirm that miss Torrecilla is gay?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I have heard 3 rumours:

1) Alexia's sister dated Mapi
2) Alexia's sister dated Virginia
3) Alelxia's sister dated Lola

Which one is true? all of them? one? none?

My guess: all of them are false, Spanish fans have a lot of fantasy in their head

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Can anyone confirm that miss Torrecilla is gay?
Nobody can confirm if she is lesbian or bi because nobody really knows what she is. Spanish fans think she likes women without any real proof, that's all

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I have heard 3 rumours:

My guess: all of them are false, Spanish fans have a lot of fantasy in their head
Wow, Alexia's sister is rumored a lot...
But I read somewhere that Lola and her sister posted on twitter some cute things probably while they were together?
I don't know, but man, she really find herself in lot of ships, if i was Alexia i would tell them to back of from my lil sis

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I have heard 3 rumours:

idk about the others but alexia's sister and lola is definitely true.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Thank u!

What do people think the score will be on Saturday night between Spain and France?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Spain national team play against CD Tacon. 6:0 . The purpose of this friendly probably let Real Madrid see which possible player that they can bring to CD tacon in the future. Their target Eva score one goal. And Garcia hat trick.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Thank u!

What do people think the score will be on Saturday night between Spain and France?
3-1 Spain

J.E.
Veteran

Post by J.E. »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Thank u!

3-1 Spain
I'm hoping both teams put up their best starting lineup and don't use this as time to experiment. I want to see a real game between the two. I think Spain's team is on the rise, but they had a lot of trouble scoring during the World Cup. If France has their usual backline, I think 3 is a bit optimistic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

2-1 or 2-2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Thank u!

3-1 Spain

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

J.E. wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Thank u!

3-1 Spain
I'm hoping both teams put up their best starting lineup and don't use this as time to experiment. I want to see a real game between the two. I think Spain's team is on the rise, but they had a lot of trouble scoring during the World Cup. If France has their usual backline, I think 3 is a bit optimistic.

Totally agree, hope the starting line-up will be close to the starting line-ups in the world cup .

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Spain national team play against CD Tacon. 6:0 . The purpose of this friendly probably let Real Madrid see which possible player that they can bring to CD tacon in the future. Their target Eva score one goal. And Garcia hat trick.
That is so stupid of you LOL it's very normal to play that kind of training match

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

France 2 - 0 Spain

J.E.
Veteran

Post by J.E. »

Guest wrote:France 2 - 0 Spain
I think Spain is getting better and better ( I actually thought they came the closest to beating the US during the World Cup moreso than France, England or Netherlands) but they need to figure out their goal scoring problem or they aren't going to get anywhere.n

antologia
Reactions:

Post by antologia »

J.E.
Veteran

Post by J.E. »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf7jVgH8cd4

Barca v Talcon match is up on YouTube if anyone wants to watch.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

SMC
Reactions:

Post by SMC »

So I'm from the same hometown of Alexia. Everybody knows her and her family and the fact she's a lesbian. But she is a private person that is not kin of social media for some reason.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

SMC wrote:So I'm from the same hometown of Alexia. Everybody knows her and her family and the fact she's a lesbian. But she is a private person that is not kin of social media for some reason.
Is Mapi dating Alexia's sister?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
SMC wrote:So I'm from the same hometown of Alexia. Everybody knows her and her family and the fact she's a lesbian. But she is a private person that is not kin of social media for some reason.
Is Mapi dating Alexia's sister?
Or Leila?here's to wishful thinking. But unfortunately doubt if the OP will know the answer to my question.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is she definitely dating Jenni? Do you know. And is Alexia as stunning in reality?.

SMC
Reactions:

Post by SMC »

So I won't confirm anything since they don't. I'm sorry guys. I just wanted to make clear that Alexia is not shame of being a lesbian. What happens in Mollet del Valles stays in Mollet del Valles. I feel this is like the lesbian Hanna Montana lmao. ((Tea: Mapi as far as I know is single)). I met Alexia bc I play football as a hobby in our hometown and she is gourgeus. She is really cool with the kids in the club of the town.

I did not expect so many people anwsering my commment. But maybe is because you girls are from out Spain?

Mollet was a small town once but now is a city with like 50 mil citizens. But since she is form here since always and I'm too that's why I know the tea.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

SMC wrote:So I won't confirm anything since they don't. I'm sorry guys. I just wanted to make clear that Alexia is not shame of being a lesbian. What happens in Mollet del Valles stays in Mollet del Valles. I feel this is like the lesbian Hanna Montana lmao. ((Tea: Mapi as far as I know is single)). I met Alexia bc I play football as a hobby in our hometown and she is gourgeus. She is really cool with the kids in the club of the town.

I did not expect so many people anwsering my commment. But maybe is because you girls are from out Spain?

Mollet was a small town once but now is a city with like 50 mil citizens. But since she is form here since always and I'm too that's why I know the tea.
Thanks anon, really appreciate you responding. You're right we should be respectful of their privacy. Still cant help being nosey . And Mapi is single, interestingö.

J.E.
Veteran

Post by J.E. »

Guest wrote:
SMC wrote:So I won't confirm anything since they don't. I'm sorry guys. I just wanted to make clear that Alexia is not shame of being a lesbian. What happens in Mollet del Valles stays in Mollet del Valles. I feel this is like the lesbian Hanna Montana lmao. ((Tea: Mapi as far as I know is single)). I met Alexia bc I play football as a hobby in our hometown and she is gourgeus. She is really cool with the kids in the club of the town.

Thanks anon, really appreciate you responding. You're right we should be respectful of their privacy. Still cant help being nosey . And Mapi is single, interestingö.
By the shear amount of time Mapi spends taking videos of herself playing with her cats on her couch I would have guessed she was single too (but its nice to have it semi-confirmed). Maybe one day she will find the Alexia to her Jenni (or Jenni to her Alexia), :P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone know what they name of her cats are? They are cute.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

J.E. wrote:
Guest wrote:

By the shear amount of time Mapi spends taking videos of herself playing with her cats on her couch I would have guessed she was single too (but its nice to have it semi-confirmed). Maybe one day she will find the Alexia to her Jenni (or Jenni to her Alexia), :P
Haha you're right shes definitely a cat person, cat obsessed!!. Here's hoping she meets someone as endearing as her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Anyone know what they name of her cats are? They are cute.
Sorry can't help I'm not sure if she's ever mentioned their names. I only know Leila's adorable kitten is called Lucy.

SMC
Reactions:

Post by SMC »

Today Alexia dedicated her goal to his late father :(
I don't know how to attacht an Image but she was pointing to the sky.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

SMC wrote:Today Alexia dedicated her goal to his late father :(
I don't know how to attacht an Image but she was pointing to the sky.
?ó?ÿ???»?¥?Å