Spanish Football Ladies

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

When did Mapi come out? Was it a spoken interview or just written?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Are there any (other than the world cup list) fam players in liga iberdola?
Yes there are more, any specific team you wanna know about because i don't have the time to list all teams sorry :-/
Barcelona and Altetico
Barcelona: Melanie Serrano, Claudia Pina, plus Van der Gragt idk if she counts.
Atletico: Olga Garcia, Carmen Menayo.
Then there are players in both teams that are unknown to me, if someone else knows more please add.
Olga Garcia is the one who is or was dating the Spanish tennis player Carla Suarez? :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Are there any (other than the world cup list) fam players in liga iberdola?
Yes there are more, any specific team you wanna know about because i don't have the time to list all teams sorry :-/
Barcelona and Altetico
Barcelona: Melanie Serrano, Claudia Pina, plus Van der Gragt idk if she counts.
Atletico: Olga Garcia, Carmen Menayo.
Then there are players in both teams that are unknown to me, if someone else knows more please add.
Olga Garcia is the one who is or was dating the Spanish tennis player Carla Suarez? :hmmm:
Yeah that's her, she is still dating Carla

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Barca numbers announced.
CGH is 16

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Image
Just reposting because they're too good not to be
"Lesbian paradise" lol. Totally agree.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Are Leila and Mapi definitely definitely definitely not together? Their latest insta story...
and Mapi said she's always with Leila...
but then you'd assume Mapi would be open with a gf seeing as she's 100% out

J.E.
Veteran
Reactions: 0

Post by J.E. »

Guest wrote:Are Leila and Mapi definitely definitely definitely not together? Their latest insta story...
As far as I can tell, it's not 100% certain they are not together. But I don't think they are. First, they've been close friends for awhile. Second, that is just the way almost all of the spanish girls act together. You will literally see some kiss on the mouth and talk about how much they love a teammate and its not their girlfriend.

There is also a lot of time they spend at more personal events and such where they aren't with each other which to me suggests more likely just friends. Either way, its cute.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Are Leila and Mapi definitely definitely definitely not together? Their latest insta story...
Some people think Leila is with Mariona. And there have been some vague rumors about Mapi and Alexia's sister.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:When did Mapi come out? Was it a spoken interview or just written?
Iirc she came out basically at a Pride event and there was a written interview/several about it (here). Not sure if she has ever spoken about it verbally.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Leila and Mapi in the bath together

Yeah yeah the ice bath but still...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Leila and mapi always put in their stories : Mellis (twins ) or zipi and zape ( that are brothers )

They are bro vibes. And do you want to know the difference. See Alexia and Jenny. Always together BUT when they see cameras or pictures : no thanks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Leila and mapi always put in their stories : Mellis (twins ) or zipi and zape ( that are brothers )

They are bro vibes. And do you want to know the difference. See Alexia and Jenny. Always together BUT when they see cameras or pictures : no thanks.
Alexia doesn't want people knowing that she is a lesbian... and that is disgusting! If a lesbian couple doesn't want to act like a couple (like all straight couples do) it doesn't mean they are a couple, it just mean they have a problem. Just look at Vicky and Emma, Patri and her gf, Lola and Menayo, etc

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Leila and mapi always put in their stories : Mellis (twins ) or zipi and zape ( that are brothers )

They are bro vibes.
Please do not dispel the illusion
They seem well suited and look great together

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Alexia doesn't want people knowing that she is a lesbian... and that is disgusting! If a lesbian couple doesn't want to act like a couple (like all straight couples do) it doesn't mean they are a couple, it just mean they have a problem. Just look at Vicky and Emma, Patri and her gf, Lola and Menayo, etc
I think it's ok. Disappointing but ok. Not disgusting though. That's my opinion only

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Or maybe Alexia is just a private person that doesn't like posting her life on SM, there are lots of players, both gay and straight, that don't like posting coupley pics.

dssdsds
Reactions:

Post by dssdsds »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Or maybe Alexia is just a private person that doesn't like posting her life on SM, there are lots of players, both gay and straight, that don't like posting coupley pics.

x2

They go to every place together, vacations, pride.

They are private

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gay or straight, if you're dating a coworker, you have to be a little bit cautious, or you're going to get into trouble. They probably just want to be professional.

J.E.
Veteran

Post by J.E. »

Guest wrote:Leila and Mapi in the bath together

what did the lady say to them (and what did they respond)? I couldn't quite catch that part.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

J.E. wrote:

what did the lady say to them (and what did they respond)? I couldn't quite catch that part.
I have no idea lol but Mapi looks so cute
Something about bail?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
J.E. wrote:

Something about bail?
Mapi with blonde hair is hot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
J.E. wrote:

Something about bail?
Mapi is hot. period :P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mapi is hot. period :P
Yes. Yes. Yes

https://giphy.com/gifs/uefa-barcelona-barca...EzAVDcd1QknKDLF

fddfdff
Reactions:

Post by fddfdff »

I think that the winner team can order to the loser team

Alexia was asking water with lemon to Jenny :P

https://twitter.com/permoltsanyslol/status/...9801401344?s=20

dfdffddf
Reactions:

Post by dfdffddf »

My mistake..

The new players ...is the welcome for them

https://twitter.com/cule_miss/status/115844...4732498946?s=20

dfddfdf
Reactions:

Post by dfddfdf »

https://twitter.com/cule_miss/status/115844...4937835520?s=20

Alexia ordering Jenny...and Jenny already knowing what she wanted

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

fddfdff wrote:I think that the winner team can order to the loser team

Alexia was asking water with lemon to Jenny :P

https://twitter.com/permoltsanyslol/status/...9801401344?s=20
Well it's actually a prank for the new players, poor CGH looked quite lost :lol:

J.E.
Veteran

Post by J.E. »

dfddfdf wrote:https://twitter.com/cule_miss/status/115844...4937835520?s=20

Alexia ordering Jenny...and Jenny already knowing what she wanted
the look on Jenni's face is adorable. Pure love.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jenni's instastory

Here we go again.. zakka zakka zakka

J.E.
Veteran

Post by J.E. »

Guest wrote:Jenni's instastory

Barca really seems to be having the time of their lives in pre-season. I wonder if this is a popular song in Spain, or if we can thank Mapi & Leila for bringing it into camp.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

J.E. wrote:
Guest wrote:Jenni's instastory

Barca really seems to be having the time of their lives in pre-season. I wonder if this is a popular song in Spain, or if we can thank Mapi & Leila for bringing it into camp.
They're crazy but I'm loving all the instastories and the recurring song

dfcdcdfcdc
Reactions:

Post by dfcdcdfcdc »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

throwback, but Jenni seems to be a real romantic :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Alexia sometimes reminds me of tove lo....anyone else thinks so?!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Image

throwback, but Jenni seems to be a real romantic  :wub:
How long have they been together?

J.E.
Veteran

Post by J.E. »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Image

throwback, but Jenni seems to be a real romantic :wub:
How long have they been together?
Around 4 years I think.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Alexia sometimes reminds me of tove lo....anyone else thinks so?!
I don't know who that is but Alexia is to me is absolute perfection in every way

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

But Alexia's sister is gay too? Could be she's discreet but not ashamed

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If someone's interesed Atletico is playing right now against a 2nd Division team
https://www.youtube.com/caosasunatv/live
Ludmila already scored twice and Tounkara once

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

In the video of Alexia playing against Jenni. Jenni clearly clocks out Alexia. I don't think they were dating or else she would've atleast helped the girl up. Lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:In the video of Alexia playing against Jenni. Jenni clearly clocks out Alexia. I don't think they were dating or else she would've atleast helped the girl up. Lol
What video/game? If its the one I'm thinking of, it was an accident. I did think it was a bit odd Jenni didn't check on her at all which you think she would have done even if they weren't dating as Alexia is a former club teammate and national (and they're always bus buddies). I did wonder if there was a time when they broke up (and got back together)...

But they're definitely dating, Jenni has a tattoo for her. They vacation together, everyone knows they're together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:In the video of Alexia playing against Jenni. Jenni clearly clocks out Alexia. I don't think they were dating or else she would've atleast helped the girl up. Lol
What video/game? If its the one I'm thinking of, it was an accident. I did think it was a bit odd Jenni didn't check on her at all which you think she would have done even if they weren't dating as Alexia is a former club teammate and national (and they're always bus buddies). I did wonder if there was a time when they broke up (and got back together)...

But they're definitely dating, Jenni has a tattoo for her. They vacation together, everyone knows they're together.
What tattoo? No I know they are dating but something about the way Jenni hits her and doesn't even check on her tells me something could've been going on with them during that period. Lol did you see Jenni later on hold the refs face? You would think that's what she would've done for Alexia. Lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They were together wearing matching hats posting insta pics in Portugal like 10 days later. Stuff happens on the pitch, they're professionals, they handle it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

What tattoo? No I know they are dating but something about the way Jenni hits her and doesn't even check on her tells me something could've been going on with them during that period. Lol did you see Jenni later on hold the refs face? You would think that's what she would've done for Alexia. Lol

1994 would be the year Alexia was born.

I agree the whole thing was odd. Can't see the hit clearly so maybe Jenni barely touched her and Alexia was just selling the foul? It would make sense given Jenni's reaction to thinking she shouldn't get a card and not checking on Alexia (maybe even a bit annoyed at Alexia?).

I did see her holding the ref's face, that might have been the funniest part for me. The guts to do that! Jenni has some BDE right there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
They were together wearing matching hats posting insta pics in Portugal like 10 days later. Stuff happens on the pitch, they're professionals, they handle it.
Ok didn't see that. Poor Alexia haha

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Are they the only coupe on Spanish National team?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Are they the only coupe on Spanish National team?
yeah they are