Jasmine x White Rose

Reactions:

Re: Jasmine x White Rose

Post by Guest »

:wub: :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There she go glancing at J' lips again :rofl: No wonder she always uses the drool emoji

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

also the fans said jangmi drove w jasmine as passenger :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Haven't checked this place in like a week and... Wow. They're seriously so very cute together, there are no doubts at this point, right? They're probably most definitely together, right?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 23:31
Haven't checked this place in like a week and... Wow. They're seriously so very cute together, there are no doubts at this point, right? They're probably most definitely together, right?
Unpopular opinion; I love them together i find them so cute, i believe they are close and like each other that way, but i don't think they're dating.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Question about WR

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 00:04
Question about WR

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 23:40
Guest wrote:
Unpopular opinion; I love them together i find them so cute, i believe they are close and like each other that way, but i don't think they're dating.
DA same. They're so cute together and obviously have a lovely relationship with each other
I'd love to be proven wrong tho!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think so too that they are not yet dating. You can see it with their gestures or the way they act towards each other that they are just friends. But maybe I'm wrong. Maybe they are just shy to show some skinship or be touchy in public but are diff if they are alone. But they seem to enjoy whatever they have right now. Hopefully they can share more.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 00:04
Question about WR

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

they've been pretty light on the skinship considering how touchy they were during the show but they seem really happy and appreciative so I hope they don't become too perturbed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 00:38
they've been pretty light on the skinship considering how touchy they were during the show but they seem really happy and appreciative so I hope they don't become too perturbed.
It seems like they are allergic to skinship and seems awkward if they need to touch each other. Just an observation.

Windstruck
Reactions: 5

Post by Windstruck »

Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 00:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA same. They're so cute together and obviously have a lovely relationship with each other
I'd love to be proven wrong tho!
Though it's true J is bi, Deer wasn't one of her initial choices. Until much later. She kept picking Tinkerbell. I think it's interesting choice because Tinkerbell seems feminine and had cutesy image than serious but nice guy like Deer.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Seems like jasmine did not post any birthday greeting for WR birthday yesterday. She has been quiet on ig the whole day yesterday.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I'm not sure if they're dating, but I'm sure that if it turns out they're not together, they're going to get a lot hate more than they did when the last episode aired. :blinkwide:

Windstruck
Reactions: 5

Post by Windstruck »

I hope there wasn't any fake fans pretending to be fans and intruding on their special event.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 00:54
Seems like jasmine did not post any birthday greeting for WR birthday yesterday. She has been quiet on ig the whole day yesterday.
they were together the whole day yesterday and she did post the qr code to the new content for birthday cafe day 2 after midnight with another thank you message to fans same as rose did for day 1 of the cafe. they ate earlier in the day they didn't get to eat later bc they were at the café for so long and apparently seemed to have missed out on meeting up with her friend? there was some really late interaction on IG like after 2 am

Jasmine's friend said bc she's a sweetheart and it's her birthday WR doesn't have to eat dirt but was like Jasmine who made a false promise you can starve lmao. then they both replied in the comments and the friend's reaction 🤣🤣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 00:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think so too that they are not yet dating. You can see it with their gestures or the way they act towards each other that they are just friends. But maybe I'm wrong. Maybe they are just shy to show some skinship or be touchy in public but are diff if they are alone. But they seem to enjoy whatever they have right now. Hopefully they can share more.
They really give the vibes of friends who are into each other and haven't went there imo. There's a lot of awkwardness and distance that fit with that sort of vibe, i can see people being fine with them not dating if they aren't dating other people, otherwise i can't imagine how badly they might turn on them. And i think they know that that's why i believe they are both single.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
They really give the vibes of friends who are into each other and haven't went there imo. There's a lot of awkwardness and distance that fit with that sort of vibe, i can see people being fine with them not dating if they aren't dating other people, otherwise i can't imagine how badly they might turn on them. And i think they know that that's why i believe they are both single.
Yes, same thoughts. They are a little awkward whenever they interact in public and always have a safe distance.They don't have that kind of intimacy vibe of being in a relationship. Yes, not for the time being, fans are gonna be disappointed if they will date other people. For me, it's enough that they are close friends and they share their moments with us.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i think a lot of you guys don't understand that they were regular people literally about 2 months ago. they are perfectly comfortable with e/o during their lives, but i think in person settings might still be a bit awkward for them just in general.

Asdfghhjk
Reactions:

Post by Asdfghhjk »

Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 02:14
i think a lot of you guys don't understand that they were regular people literally about 2 months ago. they are perfectly comfortable with e/o during their lives, but i think in person settings might still be a bit awkward for them just in general.
X100

You have to keep in mind that this is still South Korea. And remember when Jasmine said she received a bunch of malicious DMs?.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 01:36
Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 00:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I wonder why they are not yet together. Thought that Jasmine was direct straight forward person. But in reality she looks shy and silent type of person. I think I will be rooting for WR to make the move. 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How do you guys know they are not together? :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 02:29
How do you guys know they are not together? :rofl:
I recommend looking up the definition of the words "know" and "think"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Asdfghhjk wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 02:16
Guest wrote:
X100

You have to keep in mind that this is still South Korea. And remember when Jasmine said she received a bunch of malicious DMs?.
Da

Beat me to the punch lol. I'm no sure if the people in here are new to Korean culture but what do you guys mean with them being awkward and not having a lot of intimate skinship... Ofc they're not gonna show that, even if they really are a couple, they'd just be placing targets on their backs.
I don't even think Jasmine will be addressing her sexuality anytime soon, if ever again tbh. She got a lot of support, but she also got loads of hate for it too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 02:34
Asdfghhjk wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 02:16
Guest wrote:
X100

Da

Beat me to the punch lol. I'm no sure if the people in here are new to Korean culture but what do you guys mean with them being awkward and not having a lot of intimate skinship... Ofc they're not gonna show that, even if they really are a couple, they'd just be placing targets on their backs.
I don't even think Jasmine will be addressing her sexuality anytime soon, if ever again tbh. She got a lot of support, but she also got loads of hate for it too.
DA I personally never mentioned skinship, they just reek awkwardness in the way they interact. The same awkward of two people who have tension and haven't taken it to the next level yet. Couples don't have to be touchy to seem at ease with each other or seem coupley.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We'll never know how malicious or hateful those dms are. We will never know jasmines mental toughness when it comes to these matters. Words could be traumatizing. That could attribute to the distance between them in public setting. They are not celebs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 02:50
We'll never know how malicious or hateful those dms are. We will never know jasmines mental toughness when it comes to these matters. Words could be traumatizing. That could attribute to the distance between them in public setting. They are not celebs.
You say that last line as if people are born celebs or something, it all starts from a certain place and they clearly want to be celebs. No one expects them to scissor in public or come out, some people just think they aren't together. There is no need for any deep analysis here. Not everyone has the same perspective on things and people.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is the only forum I have read that J and WR are reeking with awkwardness. People who have actually seen them and interacted with them at the Cafe never once mentioned that there is awkwardness between the two in the entire time they were there. I have only read good reviews about them. I wonder why in this forum either people would insist about J and Deer or WR and J, or about J and WRs sexuality, or speculating that they are doing this for clout. I remember a couple on another thread where anons does the same thing being negative on what seems to be a healthy relationship. Like i dont know what you guys expect. Same Sex couples in Asian countries dont do much skinship in public. They act more like best friends to avoid being targetted or harassed. We all know how severe bullying gets in SK. If big time celebs and idol gets bullied all the time in SK what more are those who are not. J and WR has shown enough of what their real status is. Love Alarm ended months ago, and in between it was just two of them. Those photos, the teas in KKT gc, meeting with their close friends, their lovestagram is saying enough that is why people support them. And I hope they don't make an official announcement ever. Their relationship if theirs alone. Private but not a secret

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 03:04
This is the only forum I have read that J and WR are reeking with awkwardness. People who have actually seen them and interacted with them at the Cafe never once mentioned that there is awkwardness between the two in the entire time they were there. I have only read good reviews about them. I wonder why in this forum either people would insist about J and Deer or WR and J, or about J and WRs sexuality, or speculating that they are doing this for clout. I remember a couple on another thread where anons does the same thing being negative on what seems to be a healthy relationship. Like i dont know what you guys expect. Same Sex couples in Asian countries dont do much skinship in public. They act more like best friends to avoid being targetted or harassed. We all know how severe bullying gets in SK. If big time celebs and idol gets bullied all the time in SK what more are those who are not. J and WR has shown enough of what their real status is. Love Alarm ended months ago, and in between it was just two of them. Those photos, the teas in KKT gc, meeting with their close friends, their lovestagram is saying enough that is why people support them. And I hope they don't make an official announcement ever. Their relationship if theirs alone. Private but not a secret
This forum’s been pretty good up until now. I think it’s just a couple people, so let’s ignore. As long as WR and Jasmine are happy, let’s be happy. Looking forward to more pictures today. I hope they can rest, I’m sure yesterday was exhausting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 03:18
Guest wrote:
This forum’s been pretty good up until now. I think it’s just a couple people, so let’s ignore. As long as WR and Jasmine are happy, let’s be happy. Looking forward to more pictures today. I hope they can rest, I’m sure yesterday was exhausting.

X100000000 😅

Some people disregard EEEVVVERRYTHINGGGGG after ASSUMING them being awkward with each other lmao 🥲🥲😂😂😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Some threads got closed and now those people are invading other threads throwing around all kinds of "theories" and derailing threads.

It's sad actually, that that is how they get enjoyment.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 03:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

X100000000 😅

Some people disregard EEEVVVERRYTHINGGGGG after ASSUMING them being awkward with each other lmao 🥲🥲😂😂😂

Like idk do they expect for J and WR to be all over each other and make out in front of people? IMHO if they really want to be popular and become celebrities they would be posting more intimate photos by now. They would have announced they are together and feeding the fans what they want. They would be posting their dates, tagging each other and stuff.

But they are not doing those things. They are sincere and genuine people basing on the reviews of the fans. For me, it tells a lot already.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I say this respectfully, you guys need to chill lol
You are way too involved. I wasn’t even involved in the earlier conversation about if they’re dating or not but people are allowed to have their opinions? The fact of the matter is no one knows 100% what their relationship status is both ways.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 00:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I'm not sure if they're dating, but I'm sure that if it turns out they're not together, they're going to get a lot hate more than they did when the last episode aired. :blinkwide:
da seriously afraid for them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

the "awkwardness" comes from being the first time in their lives they're getting this kinda attention, they looked nervous to me, they're meeting fans, A LOT of them, 4 hours in that cafe signing and talking with them, without eating, they're not idols or actresses who are ready to deal with questions or being recorded all the time, they're not promoting a show or a movie, let them be

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I do also feel some “awkwardness/nervousness” around them, but I’m thinking it is because if they are actually together than I feel like they just started not too long ago. But if they are not together then I won’t hate them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

it be really cute if they are dating for real more queer couple visibility the merrier but i wont hate them if it turns out they arent. maybe im just not too much invested in them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You can tell they’re comfortable with each other but still a little awkward in front of ppl and online. It’s very cute.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lowkey manner hand

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tbh, I actually think that them being awkward in front of people is much more of an indication that they’re hiding something. If they’re just friends, they would just be themselves and wouldn’t think too much about how they interact with each other.

Now if they were actually a couple (especially in the closet), it makes sense that they try not to be too close to prevent drawing too much attention to them. When couples are super touchy behind closed doors, it’s hard to tone that down when in public so they try their hardest but in doing so, it just comes off as awkwardness.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rose's friend posted "don't you two know I wanted to get an autograph too" :lol:

[img]https://i.ibb.co/DftC0gd/1678523910.jpg[/img

Seems both of their close friends came to support the event today/yesterday. That's sweet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

fml
Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 10:02
Rose's friend posted "don't you two know I wanted to get an autograph too" :lol:

Seems both of their close friends came to support the event today/yesterday. That's sweet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

they look amazing my god

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 11:35
That ahjussi on the far right was like, who they? Idols? :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

this thread

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It’s such an interesting dynamic
They already indicated they liked each other on national TV.
So if they’re just friends now, they both have amazing self control.
Or decided they weren’t compatible for some reason and just remain friends.

If they’re together, they’re walking a fine line because are there any out Korean couples with as much recognition as them?
I know the one dude from the show is out but he’s still not running around openly with a partner.
And there’s holland but he just got assaulted, and I don’t think he has the greatest career right now.
Most of the wlw Koreans couples I know of are just randoms who decided to make a YouTube channel. Some still hide their identity.
I could see awkwardness between J & WR due to the fact that they don’t want or can’t be too open about their relationship.
It could be that they’re holding back on the pda.

Also if they’re together, this is WR’s first relationship? And probably Jasmine’s first relationship with a woman.
Good luck to them.

The only thing that gives me pause is that they’re still working together
And I don’t 100% trust people who are doing things when money and cameras are involved.
It would make sense that they’re booked and busy on behalf of LACCC. Still under contract of some sort.

Conspiracy theory