Jasmine x White Rose

Reactions:

Re: Jasmine x White Rose

Post by Guest »

did something happen? i saw some weird tweets and posts but i can't understand with my limited korean?

W3vxn4k
Reactions:

Post by W3vxn4k »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2023, 16:26
did something happen? i saw some weird tweets and posts but i can't understand with my limited korean?
Some troll/anti/hater went in the kkt chat room and maybe ask about what happened between Smin and that deer guy(context:Smin unfollowed him and unliked all the liked posts)(I don’t know exactly what the troll said, only saw what Smin replied)
and Smin said: we didn’t fight, his girlfriend doesn’t like it so that’s why (she unfollowed him)

I lmao when I see that Smin simply sayin some idol(I don’t know if he is an idol or some other thing) has a girlfriend now :rofl: oh Smin

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

W3vxn4k wrote:
28 May 2023, 00:30
Guest wrote:
27 May 2023, 16:26
Some troll/anti/hater went in the kkt chat room and maybe ask about what happened between Smin and that deer guy(context:Smin unfollowed him and unliked all the liked posts)(I don’t know exactly what the troll said, only saw what Smin replied)
and Smin said: we didn’t fight, his girlfriend doesn’t like it so that’s why (she unfollowed him)

I lmao when I see that Smin simply sayin some idol(I don’t know if he is an idol or some other thing) has a girlfriend now :rofl: oh Smin
Yeah he's an idol. He participated on some singing competition before. Not even a B list singer tbh but his fans seems like the typical boygroup fans. And lol smin just outed him if it was true she said "his girlfriend" :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

so smin and wr still going strong?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 13:00
so smin and wr still going strong?
signs point to yes

and they're going to another event together this week on June 2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They're having late fancy dinner today. Probably their monthly 26th date. And is that Jasmine's phone on Hyoeun's table???

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The Gay Alarm Clap! Clap! Clap! :goldstar:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

so quiet here, real couple >no one cares :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 11:48
did they confirm they're couple?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
i check here daily for updates but nobody posts :(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 17:52
Guest wrote:
da honestly there's A LOT to post and I don't have full context on some things and there's some thing that contextually idk if people here will get because it's very Korean social/current culture

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 18:09
Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 17:52
Guest wrote:
da honestly there's A LOT to post and I don't have full context on some things and there's some thing that contextually idk if people here will get because it's very Korean social/current culture
please post whatever you feel like posting, i love them and i'm wondering how things are going

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

at the event they went to the other day they got sloth plush dolls because smin is described as a sloth by her friends. hyoeun posted this on her ig stories - the sloth doll with it's arm around a rabbit doll. hyoeun is a bunny (because she has bunny type visuals)
I'm seeing more and more knetz believe they're legit together because they really are spending an inordinate amount of time (like every day) together for people with that age gap and different schedules, they're posting each other on each others stories and IG pages more without tagging, they even have a matching kakaotalk theme installed, and the stickers on the back of their phones w them and the dog now has hearts between the two of them. most recently they've started posted individual blogs on naver to post daily life stuff and even there there are pics of themselves from their dates, taken by each other.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 21:19

at the event they went to the other day they got sloth plush dolls because smin is described as a sloth by her friends. hyoeun posted this on her ig stories - the sloth doll with it's arm around a rabbit doll. hyoeun is a bunny (because she has bunny type visuals)
I'm seeing more and more knetz believe they're legit together because they really are spending an inordinate amount of time (like every day) together for people with that age gap and different schedules, they're posting each other on each others stories and IG pages more without tagging, they even have a matching kakaotalk theme installed, and the stickers on the back of their phones w them and the dog now has hearts between the two of them. most recently they've started posted individual blogs on naver to post daily life stuff and even there there are pics of themselves from their dates, taken by each other.
Thanks! I'd love if yall could continue to provide random updates on how their relationship is progressing or if an strong evidence comes out about them dating.

I stopped following because it all became a little too parasocial for me but I still find them sweet.

BBBC
Reactions:

Post by BBBC »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 21:19

Wait, what's the Age gap between them? I thought them were both around 20-25

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^ In SK's age gap, they consider that as OB vs YB already, so like generation gap lol SK's weird like that. They're really cute though, hopefully they get to feature on some mid-high profile Youtube shows so we can watch them on their own

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone know why they disabled their IG comments? Were people harassing them? I miss WR’s comments on J’s IG posts and vice versa. :'(

Ghhh
Reactions:

Post by Ghhh »

They dating or not

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ghhh wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 17:09
They dating or not
they haven't confirmed but from what i've seen it would be a surprise if they aren't together

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 17:45
Ghhh wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 17:09
They dating or not
they haven't confirmed but from what i've seen it would be a surprise if they aren't together
What convinced me more is the jeju beer event they attended with Hong Seok Cheon, the gay host of Love Alarm and the most popular gay man in SK. The optic of only them two who attended with him is sus af :shifty:
Made me think either they are now in his circle or they are the only real couple come out of that show

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 05:57
^ In SK's age gap, they consider that as OB vs YB already, so like generation gap lol SK's weird like that. They're really cute though, hopefully they get to feature on some mid-high profile Youtube shows so we can watch them on their own
What is OB/YB? Old and Young I guess, but what about B?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

BBBC wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 04:25
da
It's not big at all imo. Jasmine is '93 line and WR is '98. But other anon says it's considered big in Korea so I want to hear more about that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone know what they're saying here? So did Jasrose met HSC coincidently at the event? Damn what are the chances

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 02:02

Damn they have chemistry even in non edited shows and in just a glimpse like that. i hope they're really together

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 02:03
BBBC wrote:
da
It's not big at all imo. Jasmine is '93 line and WR is '98. But other anon says it's considered big in Korea so I want to hear more about that.
I'm not the same anon but in SK it's usual for you to be close friends with your peers/people your same age/people you went to school with. It's harder to get personally close with people older than you because of their whole age heirarchy thing where respect has to be shown to those older than you. 5 years isn't really a big gap but can still be significant like WR would have still been in school while Jasmine graduated college. WR said personally she couldn't be friends with anyone older than her older sister (which Jasmine is) so yeah typically it's more comfortable to get close to people around your age. WR also said she'd only date her age or older.

So in and of itself hanging out with someone that much older than you fairly often isn't weird but to meet almost every day despite their differences and the age gap is pretty suspect. Add in knowing jasmine having feelings for her and her reciprocating and then doing couply things together = they're probably dating.

Reactions:

Post by 567 »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 18:10
Guest wrote:
BBBC wrote:
da
I'm not the same anon but in SK it's usual for you to be close friends with your peers/people your same age/people you went to school with. It's harder to get personally close with people older than you because of their whole age heirarchy thing where respect has to be shown to those older than you. 5 years isn't really a big gap but can still be significant like WR would have still been in school while Jasmine graduated college. WR said personally she couldn't be friends with anyone older than her older sister (which Jasmine is) so yeah typically it's more comfortable to get close to people around your age. WR also said she'd only date her age or older.

So in and of itself hanging out with someone that much older than you fairly often isn't weird but to meet almost every day despite their differences and the age gap is pretty suspect. Add in knowing jasmine having feelings for her and her reciprocating and then doing couply things together = they're probably dating.
Where wr said she only date people older than her?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

567 wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 18:29
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 18:10
Guest wrote:
BBBC wrote:
da

Where wr said she only date people older than her?
she's said it during the show and multiple times after like during Q&A in her IG stories, during IG lives. If you go back to some early pages here you might be able to find stuff, not sure.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If you ask me, I would say that they are dating for sue, they often appear in the "kakaotalk" SMINROSE's group at the same time, hanging out every week, attend other people's weddings together, accompany each other's birthday events, prepare gifts for fans together......

Sorry for my poor english

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 12:04
If you ask me, I would say that they are dating for sue, they often appear in the "kakaotalk" SMINROSE's group at the same time, hanging out every week, attend other people's weddings together, accompany each other's birthday events, prepare gifts for fans together......

the liking each others pics in seconds after they're posted is also Korean couple behavior

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 12:28
Guest wrote:

the liking each others pics in seconds after they're posted is also Korean couple behavior
Yes, they also go to those dates matching outfits, or wearing the same shoes, that's also what Korean couples usually do

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

pretty amazing. who would have expected that after that final episode.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

CCC
Reactions:

Post by CCC »

I just pagecaught the entire thread. I had heard about these two on Twitter when Jasmine stood up for WR but it was hard following along not knowing Korean. I really hope you guys keep posting about them here. I haven’t found another place where they’re being discussed in English. I’d love to believe they’re really dating too. WR stood out to me when I first saw them, she’s so delicately beautiful. I liked seeing more of her personality in the lives they’ve done because she can be so flirty and teasing. Jasmine is gorgeous and it’s been cute seeing how shy and red she gets on the lives.

At first I assumed they were leaving things ambiguous because of all of the opportunities they got from it. I didn’t doubt their friendship but assumed they probably weren’t actually dating. I saw a lot of posts saying there was no reason for them to keep it ambiguous to the public if they were just friends but i disagree. Obviously Jasmine gets a lot more out of all of this attention but while WR is a normal person I’m sure she enjoys the benefits of having so many fans who show up to cafe events or to their lives too. All that attention does bring opportunities. I’m not suggesting either of them are bad people using the community though. They both seem very sweet and genuine. All I’m saying is if they were really only just friends who enjoy spending time together they probably wouldn’t see it as them lying to or using fans by not saying they’re not dating.

But the more time passes and they continue being cute together the more I lean to believing they’re real. That’s why I hope people keep updating us on them because I’m really curious if they’re still going on dates and using matching things like phone cases and being coupley overall.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

It was really funny seeing WR's post of 'road to being broke' joke about buying little cute unnecessary things and then remembering JS won that show and she probably used that money to take WR on their dates :rofl: It was a joke that JS picked the guy so she can win and then take WR on dates after the show, and it really happened lol gays won

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 17:46
pretty amazing. who would have expected that after that final episode.
for me it's the fact that they're still hanging out till this day lol i would've thought they'd hang out a few times after the show and then done but nope, they're still going strong :lol: means they genuinely enjoy each other's company and most likely dating indeed

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If they're really dating (I'm 90% sure they are) who do you think made the first move? I'm convinced Rose kissed Smin first, she already knew the woman adored her. Also, maybe smin was scared to make a move and scare Rose away lol, damn I wish theyd share a glimpse of how it all started.
Do you guys think (Assuming they're a couple) their first time having sex with a woman was with each other?

CCC
Reactions:

Post by CCC »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2023, 02:10
If they're really dating (I'm 90% sure they are) who do you think made the first move? I'm convinced Rose kissed Smin first, she already knew the woman adored her. Also, maybe smin was scared to make a move and scare Rose away lol, damn I wish theyd share a glimpse of how it all started.
Do you guys think (Assuming they're a couple) their first time having sex with a woman was with each other?
Ikr! Not to get too rated r here but if they’re dating this is probably both of their first time with a woman and yes I definitely see WR taking initiative in everything. Smin seems super respectful. They’re real people so I feel a bit weird talking about their sex lives.
But I wonder where they spend time together because from what I had seen here it seemed as if they mostly hung out in WR’s room, but WR lives with her parents. If you think about it it’s honestly shocking that WR’s mom said she watched the show and still somehow allowed smin in her daughters room lol. Unless like with many straight people she didn’t understand that smin had romantic feelings for WR and thought she stood up to go on a date with WR to be a nice friend lol.

Reactions:

Post by 567 »

With they way they interact in public,they probably never kiss each other :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

567 wrote:
15 Jun 2023, 06:34
With they way they interact in public,they probably never kiss each other :spy:
Ugh the typo

CCC
Reactions:

Post by CCC »

Since it’s so slow in here what tags do you guys use when you’re looking for updates on them on Twitter or tiktok? Do they have a popular ship name because I’ve seen so many different ones used so I don’t know which is the most popular.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

CCC wrote:
16 Jun 2023, 06:43
Since it’s so slow in here what tags do you guys use when you’re looking for updates on them on Twitter or tiktok? Do they have a popular ship name because I’ve seen so many different ones used so I don’t know which is the most popular.
sminrose is their most popular ship name, but when I'm looking for updates mostly just search "jasmine white rose" either in twitter or tiktok

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So Kfans think they dating?I remember the letter that wr share smin wrote something like lets go out with me although not the age that you want.or go out can meant something else lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^ i think it was something like "although i'm not the age you wanted/expected but -" [cut off] letter from jasmine to rose

i think most following think they're dating and tbh that's where i lean nowadays. i don't keep up with them that often, just occasionally check up on tags in kr and another language and i'm a bit overwhelmed with how often they go out lol, not to mention instances where they don't post or mention the other person but clearly they were also there

CCC
Reactions:

Post by CCC »

Guest wrote:
16 Jun 2023, 14:25
CCC wrote:
sminrose is their most popular ship name, but when I'm looking for updates mostly just search "jasmine white rose" either in twitter or tiktok
Thanks 😊 I also usually search Jasmine and white rose but I think their ship name is cute.

Other anon who mentioned the movie theater, is that movie theater they went to something more commonly used by couples?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

CCC wrote:
17 Jun 2023, 03:09
Guest wrote:
16 Jun 2023, 14:25
CCC wrote:
Thanks 😊 I also usually search Jasmine and white rose but I think their ship name is cute.

Other anon who mentioned the movie theater, is that movie theater they went to something more commonly used by couples?
i mean sure, friends family could go to these cinemas to just enjoy laying down, wrapped up in a blanket and enjoy food being brought to them but going with a girl who you confessed to before? with again matching color couple outfits? watching a marvel movie (WR being the one more into marvel movies)

the theater
i think anons on the previous page were talking about it re: the matching outfits again. but i was still catching up to everything so i saw this and thought 'there's good friends but even really good friends don't do all of this lol'

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Has anyone found a copy of episode 10 with good English subtitles? My favorite translator stopped at episode 9 :( Thanks in advance!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

dating again