Re: Jasmine x White Rose

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2023, 17:59
Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2023, 15:39
lol on a date gifted by fans

They went on a date at a Four Seasons hotel? :whistle:
Da They got food vouchers gifts from a fan.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

recent stuff up to yesterday...still enjoying each others' company. Jasmine told fans on kkt that she shot a TV commercial, I wonder what for.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Omg did you guys see White Rose's latest insta stories? Does that mean she and Jasmine are sharing a bed in the hotel room? :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2023, 20:28
Omg did you guys see White Rose's latest insta stories? Does that mean she and Jasmine are sharing a bed in the hotel room? :$
seems she's with her sister

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did they go to Thailand together?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2023, 17:36
looks like white rose went alone, and jasmine was with friends yesterday, hopefully they will go overseas for vacations together

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

White Rose keeps bringing those plushies that represent her and Jasmine everywhere she goes in Thailand and posting it on Insta :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm sure Smin misses her too :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Windstruck
Reactions: 5

Post by Windstruck »

Will there be another live?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Happy lesbian visibility day, Seung Hee & Hyo Eun!
Thanks for posting pictures on today :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2023, 17:36
White Rose went alone since Jasmine has work (she had several photoshoots and an endorsement campaigne while White Rose was gone) but White Rose brought Jasmine's plushie with her lol so cute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Apr 2023, 05:22
Btw someone noticed that they always go on a date every 26th of the month.... maybe their monthsary? Lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2023, 05:58
Guest wrote:
26 Apr 2023, 05:22
Btw someone noticed that they always go on a date every 26th of the month.... maybe their monthsary? Lol
Interesting :hmmm: Assuming that's the case, I wonder did they start dating on the 26th of which month

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

maybe September?? Since that day white rose posted the "happy today" post

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2023, 21:31
Oh that's what people were speculating before. Really cute if so

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2023, 21:38
Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2023, 21:31
Oh that's what people were speculating before. Really cute if so
If that is the case then they've been dating for like 8 to 9 months? And their monthsary is every 26th? So adorable. And to think White Rose made sure that she could fly back to Korea after her Thailand trip so she can celebrate with Jasmine on the 26th is even sweeter

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^ thinking they're dating after seeing them vacationing separately is a whole mood. What couple does that exactly?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2023, 02:42
^ thinking they're dating after seeing them vacationing separately is a whole mood. What couple does that exactly?
Couples with healthy boundaries and friends? I don’t know, I hope they’re together. One thing that has me leaning towards YES THEY ARE is that it would probably be awkward to suddenly be so close and intimate with someone who just confessed to you

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2023, 03:03
Guest wrote:
Couples with healthy boundaries and friends? I don’t know, I hope they’re together. One thing that has me leaning towards YES THEY ARE is that it would probably be awkward to suddenly be so close and intimate with someone who just confessed to you
A supposedly couple has a chance to go to a great holiday place together and they don't? Please be serious.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2023, 03:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
A supposedly couple has a chance to go to a great holiday place together and they don't? Please be serious.

?? jasmine has been busy with a magazine photoshoot and a advertisment this past week, she said that in their last kkt chat, she wasn't going to go to Thailand and lose a work opportunity, and having time for yourself is healthy in a relationship

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2023, 03:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da

If you follow Jasmine on Insta, you'll know she'd been so busy since the show ended, with fashion week, magazine photoshoots, commercials etc. For a whole week while White Rose was gone Jasmine shared behind the scenes vids of her photoshoots, meaning she was busy with work.

Idc if they are dating or not, but the fact that some of you think you should be with your significant other everywhere instead of having healthy boundaries and focusing on your careers is worrying

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think they're really cute

Laniss
Reactions:

Post by Laniss »

So, they are together again today according to their Instagram

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Laniss wrote:
04 May 2023, 18:00
So, they are together again today according to their Instagram
Was that Jasmine with White Rose’s dog on her lap? So cute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

they were at the station to see birthday ads for jasmine and left behind thank you letters and some pics for the fans

they've also been preparing something for fans for Jasmine's birthday. something will be dropping on her vlog

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can't with WR's aegyo :hudoin:

Can't wait for their next IG live. I hope they do one again after all birthday events

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Seems like they attend another event/project again together :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bissh bye! They also wear their nametags on the show :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

a fan asked if WR greeted Jasmine exactly at midnight for her birthday and she said yes they were actually together at the time :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 May 2023, 13:30
a fan asked if WR greeted Jasmine exactly at midnight for her birthday and she said yes they were actually together at the time :$
So they were just having sleepover for 3 nights straight so they can go together the next day to the cafe events? :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Please get a room you two!

Windstruck
Reactions: 5

Post by Windstruck »

Did White Rose face get a bit bigger? Been eating out a lot with Jasmine? That's what usually happens after a couple married. 😅

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 May 2023, 16:19
Please get a room you two!

Right???

"Jung Smin who smiles after hearing Hyoeun's words, and Jeong Smin who looks at Hyoeun who poses hard after signing 🤭"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:lol: Never a song with a male pronoun

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 May 2023, 17:44
:lol: Never a song with a male pronoun
The lyrics are so :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is there anything interesting happened during the surprise IG live collab tonight? :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i would also like to point out they seem to each be wearing half of one set. WR's top is the same as Jasmine's pants. Hope they continue to meet with good feelings.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2023, 14:57

i would also like to point out they seem to each be wearing half of one set. WR's top is the same as Jasmine's pants. Hope they continue to meet with good feelings.
And they say they don't usually match outfits :mask:
A movie date (this time Marvel movie which Hyoeun is a fan) every month and they always buy one snack for two!
If they aren't dating then I don't know what they are

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2023, 17:17
Guest wrote:

A movie date (this time Marvel movie which Hyoeun is a fan) every month and they always buy one snack for two!
I think it's pretty obvious they are

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2023, 18:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

right? i haven't been following them closely lately but they seem like a couple, not friends.

Rough 2
Reactions:

Post by Rough 2 »

Idk the interaction still looks awkward.maybe they getting there but not official

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rough 2 wrote:
22 May 2023, 19:44
Idk the interaction still looks awkward.maybe they getting there but not official
i'm sending you a major side eye, just so you know lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2023, 18:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

right? i haven't been following them closely lately but they seem like a couple, not friends.
da
right? i check up every now and then. i just caught up on smin's bday stuff and then this movie date which is a couple bed theater :rofl: upgrade from the couple couch when this relationship was first launching. and the couple clothes are so obvious. there was also a livestream where jasmine's at the gym and rose at home teasing her and of course jasmine is shy. she was wearing a mask but i could feel her blushing lol i was like girl...still? jk it was cute. i'm happy for them and also hope they will keep meeting with good feelings :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 04:33
Guest wrote:
22 May 2023, 18:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da
right? i check up every now and then. i just caught up on smin's bday stuff and then this movie date which is a couple bed theater :rofl: upgrade from the couple couch when this relationship was first launching. and the couple clothes are so obvious. there was also a livestream where jasmine's at the gym and rose at home teasing her and of course jasmine is shy. she was wearing a mask but i could feel her blushing lol i was like girl...still? jk it was cute. i'm happy for them and also hope they will keep meeting with good feelings :heart:
For me it was when now and then Jangmi will unconciously use aegyo tone when talking to Jasmine. Made me go hmmmm....