Reactions:

Re: Jasmine x White Rose

Post by Guest »

So what do you think, girls? Yes or yes? :tinfoil:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I totally think they’re together today.

Not that it’s any confirmation but they liked each other’s IG posts the moment it got posted and they commented on it right away. I don’t know about y’all but if I was on a date with someone else, I wouldn’t be on my phone the entire time and liking another person’s posts instantly unless I was with that said person.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2023, 16:14
So what do you think, girls? Yes or yes? :tinfoil:
I want to say yes but PTSD is a real bitch :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2023, 16:20

Not that it’s any confirmation but they liked each other’s IG posts the moment it got posted and they commented on it right away. I don’t know about y’all but if I was on a date with someone else, I wouldn’t be on my phone the entire time and liking another person’s posts instantly unless I was with that said person.
Yeah, it's like they take breaks for social media ~duties together.

It would also be very easy for them to say... "we're not dating." It's not like they are contracted by wavve to pretend to be a couple, when they didn't even end up together on the show, right?

My mind is racing with these two.

Jasmine was definitely on a Valentine's date in a fancy restaurant today and if she was with anyone else, I'd honestly be very surprised. I wonder if they will ever release the pictures proving it was the two of them, similarily to how they did after the show had finished airing.

BUT YES. TRAUMA. It seems too good to be true.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2023, 16:27
Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2023, 16:20

Yeah, it's like they take breaks for social media ~duties together.

It would also be very easy for them to say... "we're not dating." It's not like they are contracted by wavve to pretend to be a couple, when they didn't even end up together on the show, right?

My mind is racing with these two.

Jasmine was definitely on a Valentine's date in a fancy restaurant today and if she was with anyone else, I'd honestly be very surprised. I wonder if they will ever release the pictures proving it was the two of them, similarily to how they did after the show had finished airing.

BUT YES. TRAUMA. It seems too good to be true.
It totally matches what they’ve posted before though. Like Jangmi has posted a pic of Jasmine looking at her phone during one of their dates, and Jasmine has also posted a video of Jangmi taking selfies on that same date. It’s probably when they’re waiting for their food to be served so they have time to post on social media and since they’re together, they can just like/comment instantly.

But yeah, I totally agree. They could’ve easily denied the dating allegations during the IG live. I’m sure they got a TON of “are you dating?” questions but they chose to not address them and instead, we got an hour and a half of Jangmi flirting with Jasmine and Jasmine blushing the entire time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did they get the “are you dating?” comments in korean during the live? I don’t understand a single korean but I saw a lot asking them in English, and asking them to kiss. =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I kinda like that they're being very careful not to reveal too much since they're still in the early stage of dating, it's too risky... Also am I the only one who doesn't want them to make a YouTube channel together? I have trauma from seeing YouTube couples broke up, it seems so messy and I don't want that to happen to them. Idk I think them lasting as a couple is more important to me than us viewers getting content?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2023, 16:53

I'm weak. And also a little bit in love with White Rose after the live. Which could mean she's straight because I always fall for the unavailable girls :dramaqueen:

Seriously though... I think the feelings are reciprocated.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2023, 16:56
I kinda like that they're being very careful not to reveal too much since they're still in the early stage of dating, it's too risky... Also am I the only one who doesn't want them to make a YouTube channel together? I have trauma from seeing YouTube couples broke up, it seems so messy and I don't want that to happen to them. Idk I think them lasting as a couple is more important to me than us viewers getting content?
no IA. actually jasmine used to have a YouTube channel that was wiped before the show aired and even after the show ended she responded no to someone asking her about doing YouTube. idk if they'd take it on but they seem to plan on continuing to do IG lives? She suggested WR do YouTube for her dog though lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2023, 16:54
Did they get the “are you dating?” comments in korean during the live? I don’t understand a single korean but I saw a lot asking them in English, and asking them to kiss. =_=
I bet you they understand the short english ones even with broken english. The amount of question about 'dating' were tremendous, like I don't see even a second those word didn't show. Also some od those cast using english easily, surely they understand that simple question :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anybody else hate how Jasmine keeps calling herself a coward :bigcry: she's so brave to come out like she did and take a chance on someone she not only thought was straight but also clearly was crushing on deer the entire show. That's the opposite of being a coward! It's korea! White rose could have been homophobic for all Jasmine knew :bigcry:

Jvnmbm
Reactions:

Post by Jvnmbm »

So majority of you, what is your verdict? Are they or are they not dating? If WR isnt straight, wouldnt she be straightforward about it. I mean that IF Jasmine is indeed courting her. In their IG live, it couldnt me more obvious how Jasmine extremely likes WR.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love this. I really hope they got their happy ending with each other.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jvnmbm wrote:
14 Feb 2023, 17:08
So majority of you, what is your verdict? Are they or are they not dating? If WR isnt straight, wouldnt she be straightforward about it. I mean that IF Jasmine is indeed courting her. In their IG live, it couldnt me more obvious how Jasmine extremely likes WR.
To me it was obvious in the live that Rose likes her back, but maybe I'm being biased.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone else notice on Jasmine’s latest story that she had super small text that says, “A sticker I stole from a friend”? Also, feels kind of sus there’s a KitKat emoji on it, and it’s posted 2 hours after WR’s KitKat story.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2023, 16:59
Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2023, 16:53

I'm weak. And also a little bit in love with White Rose after the live. Which could mean she's straight because I always fall for the unavailable girls :dramaqueen:

Seriously though... I think the feelings are reciprocated.
I’m sorry but I’ve never seen a straight girl act like WR. I think, at most, she’s had a heteronormative upbringing and she’s also never been in a relationship before so she never even considered dating women until Jasmine came along and changed that.

Watching the IG live, it’s really clear that WR is very smitten with Jasmine.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2023, 17:13
Anyone else notice on Jasmine’s latest story that she had super small text that says, “A sticker I stole from a friend”? Also, feels kind of sus there’s a KitKat emoji on it, and it’s posted 2 hours after WR’s KitKat story.
It's not a KitKat emoji, it's a chocolate. Unless you want to interpret *heart* *chocolate* *sparkles* as her getting the KitKat heart-shaped can.

Koreans use that chocolate emoji on Valentine's day, it's not Jasmine. I think we have better leads than that emoji.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Could someone post links to their IG accounts?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Jvnmbm wrote:
To me it was obvious in the live that Rose likes her back, but maybe I'm being biased.
it was obvious to me from the show like... she said I love you a bit too much, brought up how pretty she was unprompted and said even if they were competing as rivals she wanted them to stay through the show together til the end, her reaction to the cocktail making talent, the body language ??, paying attention to all the little things jasmine did for her and having 1000 thoughts about it, and her randomly talking abt oh this must be what it feels like to date a woman when they were about to go off on their date :mask: to top it all off in the last ep she basically said jasmine surpassed deer for her/she's number one in her heart 🤡

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2023, 17:22
Guest wrote:
Jvnmbm wrote:
it was obvious to me from the show like... she said I love you a bit too much, brought up how pretty she was unprompted and said even if they were competing as rivals she wanted them to stay through the show together til the end, her reaction to the cocktail making talent, the body language ??, paying attention to all the little things jasmine did for her and having 1000 thoughts about it, and her randomly talking abt oh this must be what it feels like to date a woman when they were about to go off on their date :mask: to top it all off in the last ep she basically said jasmine surpassed deer for her/she's number one in her heart 🤡
LOL when you put it like that... 🤡

https://www.instagram.com/sminsmin_/
https://www.instagram.com/k_silver10/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gotta say, the universe smiles brightly upon Jasmine if they're really the cute couple they seem to be.

Girl went on a random dating tv show for just a week, fell for the sweetest hopelessly straight girl and came out on Korean television because of her.
Now that same hopelessly straight girl may have been one of us all along (not having realized sooner before meeting J) and she seems just as into J as J is into her.

If they're really the cute couple they seem to be, then god damn I'm a believer of destiny and cosmic powers now

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2023, 17:27
Gotta say, the universe smiles brightly upon Jasmine if they're really the cute couple they seem to be.

Girl went on a random dating tv show for just a week, fell for the sweetest hopelessly straight girl and came out on Korean television because of her.
Now that same hopelessly straight girl may have been one of us all along (not having realized sooner before meeting J) and she seems just as into J as J is into her.

If they're really the cute couple they seem to be, then god damn I'm a believer of destiny and cosmic powers now
Speaking of, in the IG live they mentioned the q of someone saying they are fated, and they responded with "I guess we are" or something like that :tinfoil:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Threads with translations of their scenes from the show which were quite detailed and accurate.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Jasmine responding to a fan’s DM that she’s been “really really happy these days” checks out. :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Don’t forget that J also won the show. She really did get the money and the girl in the end. Maybe she saved someone in her past life or something with the way the universe just aligned for her perfectly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Anybody else hate how Jasmine keeps calling herself a coward :bigcry: she's so brave to come out like she did and take a chance on someone she not only thought was straight but also clearly was crushing on deer the entire show. That's the opposite of being a coward! It's korea! White rose could have been homophobic for all Jasmine knew :bigcry:
One thing she's been really consistent about saying is how she thinks she's not brave, and how sorry she is about not being able to fully express her feelings to WR during the show. I wonder if post-show - holding the live, dropping these IG hints, being as public as they can about it, if they really are together (which I suspect they are) - if this is her being brave now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2023, 17:36
Guest wrote:

Speaking of, in the IG live they mentioned the q of someone saying they are fated, and they responded with "I guess we are" or something like that :tinfoil:
It's funny because I don't know if what you're saying really happened but it wouldn't surprise me at this point. :nervous:

They are so lovely, I wish them all the best forever and I really hope it's a together kind of forever. :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2023, 17:57
Guest wrote:
One thing she's been really consistent about saying is how she thinks she's not brave, and how sorry she is about not being able to fully express her feelings to WR during the show. I wonder if post-show - holding the live, dropping these IG hints, being as public as they can about it, if they really are together (which I suspect they are) - if this is her being brave now.
DA If they are together now I'm really curious how it happened after the show

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do you guys think they will drop proof of hanging out together more after some time has passed? Or will we be forever left hanging about the Valentine's date for example?

That would be kinda like coming out, so they may want to keep that to themselves, I guess.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2023, 18:10
Do you guys think they will drop proof of hanging out together more after some time has passed? Or will we be forever left hanging about the Valentine's date for example?

That would be kinda like coming out, so they may want to keep that to themselves, I guess.
I think they'll just sprinkle here and there and keep to themselves, or at least I hope they do. Some things should stay private. I felt like they dropped a bunch of pics after the finale to soothe people but otherwise they'll be like other couples and continue being cryptic and doing lovestagrams

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

if they are dating, which I kinda think they are now (crazy to think about given the show etc) I think it’ll be a while if there’s anything that is essentially confirmation, imo they’re still in the early stages so it’s better to date quietly since they genuinely care about each other, it is Korea and people are watching their IG

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wish my Korean was better, the girls seem to respond personally to quite a number of people on IG.

https://gall.dcinside.com/mini/board/vi ... 446&page=1
https://gall.dcinside.com/mini/board/vi ... 476&page=1
https://gall.dcinside.com/mini/board/vi ... 478&page=1

Can anyone make sense of the first one? It sounds funny.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

I actually think this is plausible, given their track record. WR might post on IG that she was also at trid (the restaurant J spent her Valentine’s at) in a couple of days. Not necessarily showing the restaurant’s name but moreso, same table/chairs/background that indicates it’s the same restaurant without making it too obvious.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2023, 18:43
Guest wrote:

I actually think this is plausible, given their track record. WR might post on IG that she was also at trid (the restaurant J spent her Valentine’s at) in a couple of days. Not necessarily showing the restaurant’s name but moreso, same table/chairs/background that indicates it’s the same restaurant without making it too obvious.
That would be more than I could ever rationally hope for. It would basically confirm their relationship to all the people who care enough to pay attention.

But I worry they'd have articles written about them being in a relationship immediately. There was an article on naver about them planning to do a joint live for some inexplicable reason...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

With the commentary coming at the end of this week and another IG live happening (?) where they said they'd talk about more I'm a bit anxious. The cast is still embargoed in terms of what they can share

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This is Jangmi we're talking about. From her track record, she's the one who likes to post pics with little 'obvious' hints than Jasmine, even sometimes with J on the frame. That pic of J and bboya, those freaking purple heart for J, her bondee avatar holding flower bouquet obv for her metaverse date with J. Girl slick af

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2023, 19:00
With the commentary coming at the end of this week and another IG live happening (?) where they said they'd talk about more I'm a bit anxious. The cast is still embargoed in terms of what they can share
That makes me anxious too but then I think why would you tease if you're not together. They seem like such kind, considerate people. And they really do look like they're a second from jumping each other in the live.

If there's embargo I'd imagine it be more about them not being allowed to outright say they aren't with the people they ended the show with and not about two women who didn't end up together on the show having to pretend they are secretly dating.

Objectively speaking, they could have dropped three selfies together after the show to deal with the hate Jasmine was receiving and end it at that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2023, 19:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This is Jangmi we're talking about. From her track record, she's the one who likes to post pics with little 'obvious' hints than Jasmine, even sometimes with J on the frame. That pic of J and bboya, those freaking purple heart for J, her bondee avatar holding flower bouquet obv for her metaverse date with J. Girl slick af
Lol I love the Jangmi we got to see after the show finished airing. I'm surprised she wasn't the most popular inside the house because she is, in my eyes, the whole package.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2023, 19:07
Guest wrote:
That makes me anxious too but then I think why would you tease if you're not together. They seem like such kind, considerate people. And they really do look like they're a second from jumping each other in the live.

If there's embargo I'd imagine it be more about them not being allowed to outright say they aren't with the people they ended the show with and not about two women who didn't end up together on the show having to pretend they are secretly dating.

Objectively speaking, they could have dropped three selfies together after the show to deal with the hate Jasmine was receiving and end it at that.
The post interview with J saying she's kinda sorry after WR gave her heart and agreeing with Deer saying bcs she couldn't go all the way makes me :spy: so much. That right there confirmed their last choice is more strategic than personal, for the prize money

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

True. I don't really mean like bad anxious but more like I can't wait anxious like I need to know what they're saying 😂 I'm so curious about how they a really felt and stuff.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2023, 19:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The post interview with J saying she's kinda sorry after WR gave her heart and agreeing with Deer saying bcs she couldn't go all the way makes me :spy: so much. That right there confirmed their last choice is more strategic than personal, for the prize money
That's part of it but she also said she was too worried about what people would think. And then she compares herself to Jangmi who she says didn't care about what people would think, and chose to followe her heart :'( :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2023, 18:20
I wish my Korean was better, the girls seem to respond personally to quite a number of people on IG.

I think wr replied to a dm and said something like she was so nervous about the live that it felt like when a husband gets morning sickness cause their wife is pregnant (?) and knetz thought she was unique for making such a comparison LOL

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2023, 19:20
Guest wrote:

I think wr replied to a dm and said something like she was so nervous about the live that it felt like when a husband gets morning sickness cause their wife is pregnant (?) and knetz thought she was unique for making such a comparison LOL
:lol: She is odd indeed. Exactly like Jasmine said, which also confirms she is Jasmine's type if someone has somehow missed that 🍅.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Has their IG live been fully translated?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2023, 20:08
Has their IG live been fully translated?

this is the only good quality translation I've seen and it's not complete.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2023, 19:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

:lol: She is odd indeed. Exactly like Jasmine said, which also confirms she is Jasmine's type if someone has somehow missed that 🍅.
DA. Also about Jasmine saying if she tells movies she likes, it's gonna show what kind of person she was...I think I can grasp from some movies she mentioned...Mad max(?), Midsommar, Everything everywhere all at once, etc, seems like she likes the kinda psychological dystopian weird feminist movies aka she loves pain :lol:

Both of them are weird

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2023, 20:57
Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2023, 19:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA. Also about Jasmine saying if she tells movies she likes, it's gonna show what kind of person she was...I think I can grasp from some movies she mentioned...Mad max(?), Midsommar, Everything everywhere all at once, etc, seems like she likes the kinda psychological dystopian weird feminist movies aka she loves pain :lol:

Both of them are weird
I want to talk to Jasmine about movies :'( Need to improve my Korean, I'm actually taking classes but well.

I'm a movie buff too. I wonder what she thinks of my favourite Taiwanese new wave. She took film classes, so cool. But I can't even send in a question, since I have no confidence in my Korean.