WJSN

Reactions:

Re: WJSN

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Mar 2023, 10:50

good cover, curious if she'd stick to this band sound for her own music or just covers
Seeming that she's quite shy over her English it was a pleasant surprise to see her do a cover like this with confidence and she's clearly gotten better at pronunciation. I agree it was good!

But I think she'll flip from a band - indie sound to city pop and ballads (very versatile!) because the songs she's written and produced for wjsn have all been citypop based and she recently has been working on remixing the instrumentals for our garden which gotten more "nostalgic". 90s — 80s inspired music + indie stuff is what she is always suggesting/listening to so seems the way she'll go with ballads here and there. When she "debuted" solo with her old company she was a ballad singer so.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Haven't seen it yet but something immediately caught my eye. Did Seola touch up her beautiful nose again? :(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sometimes she makes me pause. I think she could possibly be bi.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Mar 2023, 20:14
Sometimes I wonder if she just good in PR and answering.
She is very hard to figure out. :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Mar 2023, 20:27
Guest wrote:
Sometimes I wonder if she just good in PR and answering.
She is very hard to figure out. :hmmm:
She's definitely good at PR, she's avoided those typical actor questions that lead to speculation so well. Usually actors play into the ship off screen as well teasing the chemistry of the actors beyond the character — I like how she shuts that kind of stuff down being honest and those questions that can't get twisted.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol, I love when An San openly fangirls over Seola.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She put all her trust into that lie detector lol. And yeah she is very good at shutting down these sorts of questions.

The guy is annoying. Makes me not want to watch the drama :-/ ig I'll just trust people to post Bona's cuts online.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Apr 2023, 14:31

Lol, I love when An San openly fangirls over Seola.
the way seola only has confidence to flirt the most with people that are bigger flustered losers (affectionately) with her. their friendship is so cute. an-san having a seola keyring, constantly talking about her and asking seola to marry her is hilarious. their radio show appearance together was so cute from both of them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

exy out with soeun again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Seola also had a date today with K going plant shopping

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m more curious who Luda goes out with. Many Instagram stories and photos she shares are quite obviously taken by someone else. I used to think she could be into women but she being so secretive about her social life unlike the rest of the members who do post photos of who they hang out with, has start to make me think that maybe she’s already dating and it’s with a guy :/

Just speculation and using my brain a bit of course since I don’t know her personally and I ain’t a stalker!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2023, 12:18
I’m more curious who Luda goes out with. Many Instagram stories and photos she shares are quite obviously taken by someone else. I used to think she could be into women but she being so secretive about her social life unlike the rest of the members who do post photos of who they hang out with, has start to make me think that maybe she’s already dating and it’s with a guy :/

Just speculation and using my brain a bit of course since I don’t know her personally and I ain’t a stalker!
Aint she gonna have a vlog soon? probably keeping it private until she share it on yt i guess.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We got some plant shopping from Seola and KY.

And pet "adopting" today from Exy and Soeun.

Jokingly stereotypical lesbian behaviour. 🤣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

I have kinda always assumed it was a manager taking her pics for some reason lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2023, 02:57
No that's Minju, an actress friend I think they co-starred in a drama together a while back. If you are really curious anon just go through the pet accounts old likes and comments you'll find it eventually. Her account isn't private but she doesn't post that often and anytime she does it's usually flower or food pics lol. If you do find it make sure not to post it here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

K is really the luckiest girl in the world

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2023, 02:57
The old WJSN thread had everything...are we ever getting that back or nah?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2023, 20:31
Guest wrote:

I have kinda always assumed it was a manager taking her pics for some reason lol
Don’t be naive. If managers follow them everywhere then Seola won’t be able to go on dates with K as I highly doubt sse knows she’s dating K. Exy doesn’t have managers following her during her dates with that actress as well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2023, 11:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Don’t be naive. If managers follow them everywhere then Seola won’t be able to go on dates with K as I highly doubt sse knows she’s dating K. Exy doesn’t have managers following her during her dates with that actress as well.
Could be a choice thing anon, idk. It'd also make sense if she was recording for her yt channel for example.
What makes you think SSE doesn't know about K? Seems kinda hard to hide if she's been backstage and all (plus them openly lovestagraming before going low-key)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2023, 11:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Could be a choice thing anon, idk. It'd also make sense if she was recording for her yt channel for example.
What makes you think SSE doesn't know about K? Seems kinda hard to hide if she's been backstage and all (plus them openly lovestagraming before going low-key)
The fact that Seola has been the second most promoted member by sse especially last year makes me thing sse only has the opinion that K is just a friend.

SK is such a homophobic country I doubt sse would choose to shine more spotlight on a member who is openly gay to them. More promotion means more spotlight and we all know what happens to idols who are outted by fans or crazies.

This is my opinion. I don’t know them personally neither do I work for sse but I have a right to voice my opinions.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2023, 12:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The fact that Seola has been the second most promoted member by sse especially last year makes me thing sse only has the opinion that K is just a friend.

SK is such a homophobic country I doubt sse would choose to shine more spotlight on a member who is openly gay to them. More promotion means more spotlight and we all know what happens to idols who are outted by fans or crazies.

This is my opinion. I don’t know them personally neither do I work for sse but I have a right to voice my opinions.
Seola is not openly gay to the fans so whatever you say about SSE not allowing her to be gay behind the fans doesn't make sense. Besides, people speculate about idols' sexuality all the time. kfans ifans all do that.

This seola gay tea that the chat knows isn't being flaunted on spaces like twitter anyway. She will be fine.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ok i am new to this thread but you really think L chatters know who she is dating and her company doesn't ? That's so delusional
Even in more homophobic countries like Russia there are many gays in the industry and everyone knows about it. Everything is fine as long as you don't come out to the public.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2023, 19:44
ok i am new to this thread but you really think L chatters know who she is dating and her company doesn't ? That's so delusional
Even in more homophobic countries like Russia there are many gays in the industry and everyone knows about it. Everything is fine as long as you don't come out to the public.
DA I understand what you mean but I feel Korea is very heteronormative,I dont think they will think anything of two girls continuously hanging out and stuff, they will just be dismissed as friends no matter what. But as lesbians we can view the interactions differently

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2023, 19:47
Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2023, 19:44
DA I understand what you mean but I feel Korea is very heteronormative,I dont think they will think anything of two girls continuously hanging out and stuff, they will just be dismissed as friends no matter what. But as lesbians we can view the interactions differently
idk what to tell you but multiple ex trainees that have done youtube expose videos have said something along the lines of "the company knows everything even lgbt realtionships but they tell the idols to hide it". And seola is hiding it pretty well :whistle:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tbh the company obviously knows she's not straight. Regardless of the heteronormativity, as long as it isn't public or has been leaked by news sites that has to get the company speaking about it — they won't acknowledge it. Many people have said she's an open secret before and after the knowledge of her gf was dropped here.

Even if she plays it safe to some, she kinda doesn't at the same time. She'll slip up and push with some of her words and actions when talking with fans or making jokes. Have you seen her recent interactions with the "girlfriend material", "oh you came from busan, I hope I didn't disappoint" when talking about her looks to a girl, the boyfriend or girlfriend comment in that show with Luda, her talking about finding actresses attractive to a ujung, pushing on the straight relationship questions to other members sometimes ext. She does play into the girlcrush concept a lot and fanservice but it works two ways to benefit her and the fans tbh. Even outside of having those obvious lovestagraming and risking if WJSN had a crazy fandom the backlash of cancelling a v-live to go be with her girlfriend. Her girlfriend was even backstage gifting her things so if the members know the company would as well especially with how close WJSN are to their staff.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2023, 20:18
Tbh the company obviously knows she's not straight. Regardless of the heteronormativity, as long as it isn't public or has been leaked by news sites that has to get the company speaking about it — they won't acknowledge it. Many people have said she's an open secret before and after the knowledge of her gf was dropped here.

Even if she plays it safe to some, she kinda doesn't at the same time. She'll slip up and push with some of her words and actions when talking with fans or making jokes. Have you seen her recent interactions with the "girlfriend material", "oh you came from busan, I hope I didn't disappoint" when talking about her looks to a girl, the boyfriend or girlfriend comment in that show with Luda, her talking about finding actresses attractive to a ujung, pushing on the straight relationship questions to other members sometimes ext. She does play into the girlcrush concept a lot and fanservice but it works two ways to benefit her and the fans tbh. Even outside of having those obvious lovestagraming and risking if WJSN had a crazy fandom the backlash of cancelling a v-live to go be with her girlfriend. Her girlfriend was even backstage gifting her things so if the members know the company would as well especially with how close WJSN are to their staff.
I can't wait for her to have more "slip-ups" on her radio show :lol: Judging how the radio show has done with past idols though probably will only be a few episodes unfortunately. Would love if she had a fixed position at some point. I need the continuation of her 4meet conversation with Exy on the do's and don'ts of relationships lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Unpopular opinion but in wjsn I think only Seola and Eunseo are family. Exy is suspicious but I’m not sure where to draw the line between fan service and potentially bi. Rest of the members are straight to me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Apr 2023, 11:57
Unpopular opinion but in wjsn I think only Seola and Eunseo are family. Exy is suspicious but I’m not sure where to draw the line between fan service and potentially bi. Rest of the members are straight to me.
I think she's way too aware and vocal about the community to not be a part of it imo.
Also I don't think that anyone who watched the Handmaiden several times (not just once or twice) can be straight. It's a great movie and you don't have to be gay to enjoy it, but I just don't see straight girls going out of their way to rewatch it so many times out of sheer appreciation for its cinematography when there are so many other great movies out there.
But even so I get why people are so confused about her, despite having my own convictions

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Apr 2023, 13:13
Guest wrote:
I think she's way too aware and vocal about the community to not be a part of it imo.
Also I don't think that anyone who watched the Handmaiden several times (not just once or twice) can be straight. It's a great movie and you don't have to be gay to enjoy it, but I just don't see straight girls going out of their way to rewatch it so many times out of sheer appreciation for its cinematography when there are so many other great movies out there.
But even so I get why people are so confused about her, despite having my own convictions
DA Besides Exy I think Luda is also another person who is very good at fanservice. I would go with the kfans side and since they have never said anything about suspecting Luda being gay then I think she’s straight. The forum thing which men accused her of being lesbian was to smear her name on purpose because they were angry with her due to certain actions of hers during fan signs. You can read all about it when you google “Luda male fans vs female fans” there was an article about it and that’s what made them smear her name in that forum.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
i think only wjsn da black unit are fam imo
and rest are straight

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da i have to disagree about watching the movie many times means you're gay. it is a widely beloved movie for cinephiles of all sexual orientation. ive seen many straight women and straight men in love with movie in the same way as portrait of a lady on fire. they're both regarded as exceptional movies that many watch again and again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Luda definitely not straight imo. Someone joking/being aware about having a "social controversy" marrying women, has spoken about her idol type of woman in her rookie fansign, has spoken up about the stupidity of hate that liking same-sex people get countless times, getting flustered over Miyeon, Yebin (considered questionable by DIA fans) slipping her number under a yoghurt pot. Also creating a whole ex-girlfriend gag with Seola. She also said she doesn't want to get married (I also find it funny who else is on this list lol - https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/married- ... inglehood/), said she was making her ideal type on sims which was women, said it doesn't matter if two ujungs were the same sex they should date. Spent Christmas with Seo Yuri. That's some of the things.

She also entertains and is good at female fanservice on the same level as Seola, Exy and Eunseo even before the whole men attacking her and SA dancer case too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Apr 2023, 22:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da i have to disagree about watching the movie many times means you're gay. it is a widely beloved movie for cinephiles of all sexual orientation. ive seen many straight women and straight men in love with movie in the same way as portrait of a lady on fire. they're both regarded as exceptional movies that many watch again and again.
I think her rubbing in the face of fans that she got a picture with Taeri and later fangirling over her on PM was all I needed + knowing she's seen Handmaiden like multiple times.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Apr 2023, 22:26
Luda definitely not straight imo. Someone joking/being aware about having a "social controversy" marrying women, has spoken about her idol type of woman in her rookie fansign, has spoken up about the stupidity of hate that liking same-sex people get countless times, getting flustered over Miyeon, Yebin (considered questionable by DIA fans) slipping her number under a yoghurt pot. Also creating a whole ex-girlfriend gag with Seola. She also said she doesn't want to get married (I also find it funny who else is on this list lol - https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/married- ... inglehood/), said she was making her ideal type on sims which was women, said it doesn't matter if two ujungs were the same sex they should date. Spent Christmas with Seo Yuri. That's some of the things.

She also entertains and is good at female fanservice on the same level as Seola, Exy and Eunseo even before the whole men attacking her and SA dancer case too.
Who is Seo Yuri? When you google it shows a 38 yr old actress who is married with kids.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can't remember every flower K has posted but I'm positive she has posted the yellow and white flowers near the end of the video. And then ofc video of Seola in the flowershop is hers. I think most the video was shot with her mom though. Cute, regardless.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Apr 2023, 12:01

I can't remember every flower K has posted but I'm positive she has posted the yellow and white flowers near the end of the video. And then ofc video of Seola in the flowershop is hers. I think most the video was shot with her mom though. Cute, regardless.
It's nice how she included some things she loves and cares about. The meaning of the IU song with the lyrics showing her mom, yangmal and K (though secretly) is so cute for accepting her. :bigcry:

If K is helping Seola out with her channel then I'm excited to see how far they'll go with showing her. After the plant-pot thing and the lovestagraming slowly coming back... 👀

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2023, 18:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Seola is not openly gay to the fans so whatever you say about SSE not allowing her to be gay behind the fans doesn't make sense. Besides, people speculate about idols' sexuality all the time. kfans ifans all do that.

This seola gay tea that the chat knows isn't being flaunted on spaces like twitter anyway. She will be fine.
Genuine question: why hasn't this tea spread over to twitter etc yet? This forum isn't exactly hard to find and a pretty thorough documentation of receipts has been posted here. Wouldn't it just take the wrong sort of person person stumbling upon this place to blab on bigger social platforms? Is it because this is a relatively less popular group? A more chill fanbase? Or has everyone who has seen this tea actually just been smart and kept their mouths shut?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2023, 22:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Genuine question: why hasn't this tea spread over to twitter etc yet? This forum isn't exactly hard to find and a pretty thorough documentation of receipts has been posted here. Wouldn't it just take the wrong sort of person person stumbling upon this place to blab on bigger social platforms? Is it because this is a relatively less popular group? A more chill fanbase? Or has everyone who has seen this tea actually just been smart and kept their mouths shut?
da Biggest factor is the group is less popular and has a more chill fanbase. And a fanbase that isn't super young too, the group is on their 7th year after all. Also, this stuff was on twitter back in like 2020 when it first leaked out, so many of the core fans are aware and have chosen to keep quiet. A number of kr repost accounts didn't even tweet the plant KY gave to Seola that had her name on it. You also have to consider that even with all the evidence there will still always be people who think they are just friends. Plus since KY is a non-celeb it's like extra taboo to openly discuss it on someplace like Twitter.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2023, 17:07

God she needs a fixed position on a radio, she's so good at this. Calming voice but has engaging conversations. All her call-ins were these ultra fan girls too. The one who said she needed advice about watching Seola fancams till 6am :rofl: amazing her chokehold on these girls.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2023, 23:25
Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2023, 17:07

God she needs a fixed position on a radio, she's so good at this. Calming voice but has engaging conversations. All her call-ins were these ultra fan girls too. The one who said she needed advice about watching Seola fancams till 6am :rofl: amazing her chokehold on these girls.
This moments too. It's so funny to see her interactions with fan girls.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wish the girls still did instagram lives instead of bubble lives cause now their lives don't get subbed as fast or even clipped online. Exy today was literally singing I kissed a girl after someone asked if she likes any Katy Perry songs lmao.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do you think Seola ranked number 4,2 and then 1 in the Klez polls because they know the tea ? I am not an expert on kpop but it seems WJSN is not really a big group compared to others.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Apr 2023, 19:44
Do you think Seola ranked number 4,2 and then 1 in the Klez polls because they know the tea ? I am not an expert on kpop but it seems WJSN is not really a big group compared to others.
I think if tea was the sole factor a number of other idols would be higher too. Seolbo is/was? a popular ship and thus it isn't surprising number 2 was Bona. Some other factors like WJSN the Black debut probably helped too. Fanservices with female fans a lot. I bet her befriending Ansan was also a factor too.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

ive been active on ujung twt since SMSY era and when the news kind of first surfaced in 2020, ppl afterwards kept it hush. Whether they believe it or not they all seem to understand that talking about it in public spaces like twt would only do harm. it takes one big account to make a K joke for it all to blow up these days bc of the increase of new ujungs. But those who were there in 2020 remember it for sure. About 50% of my moots there do know of this rumour. if people joined after 2020 i think it would be harder to come across bc ppl dont talk about it openly.

If anyone else here remembers the wjsn lgbt discourse on twt last summer, i was so relived so see that no one brought up the rumours to use them as a joke or even a hit tweet to justify why they thought seola was gay. not a single tweet about it. so i think the fandom is just mature and knows better than to blow it up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
15 Apr 2023, 17:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

ive been active on ujung twt since SMSY era and when the news kind of first surfaced in 2020, ppl afterwards kept it hush. Whether they believe it or not they all seem to understand that talking about it in public spaces like twt would only do harm. it takes one big account to make a K joke for it all to blow up these days bc of the increase of new ujungs. But those who were there in 2020 remember it for sure. About 50% of my moots there do know of this rumour. if people joined after 2020 i think it would be harder to come across bc ppl dont talk about it openly.

If anyone else here remembers the wjsn lgbt discourse on twt last summer, i was so relived so see that no one brought up the rumours to use them as a joke or even a hit tweet to justify why they thought seola was gay. not a single tweet about it. so i think the fandom is just mature and knows better than to blow it up.
DA chaeyoung from twice used to have gay rumors with receipts of the same sort. With someone not from the kpop industry. That also never spread because people know it's about idols' livelihood. Well known on lchat twice thread too. As much as this place has gone to the shitters, at least anons here behave outside of this forum.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Seola joint schedule with Minnie possibly for BAK.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2023, 12:26
Seola joint schedule with Minnie possibly for BAK.

Sorry what's BAK