WJSN

Reactions:

Re: WJSN

Post by Guest »

These titles :rofl: she got dumped so bad are these like 3 different breakup songs. Each one has her lyric credits on them which is cool, the last one appears to have the most contribution from Seola. She wrote and composed that with Br0ther Su so I assume it's the ballad track.

Glad we got 3 songs, I believe that's the most for single albums usually. 4-6 is what is considered a mini ep.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Loving Seola's pictures thus far. Though I suspect these are for the album photobooks (2 versions) and may not reflect on the MVs visuals. Also saw Bona liked one of her solo picture posts.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kind of a blog post on my part but something about eunseo posting a (wonderful) performance by l@ufey under a melting emoji makes me love her even more. Felt the exact same when I saw seola posting about The m@rias and exy posting about khru@ngbin.
such good taste these girls have :bigcry:

Guest wrote:
08 Jan 2024, 17:59
Loving Seola's pictures thus far. Though I suspect these are for the album photobooks (2 versions) and may not reflect on the MVs visuals. Also saw Bona liked one of her solo picture posts.
but anon, what if it reflects the mv visuals of one of her b-sides? :spy:
regardless, I'm loving the visuals too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Any updates on Seola and her suspected gf ? I haven't checked on her the last 6 months or so.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jan 2024, 16:34
Any updates on Seola and her suspected gf ? I haven't checked on her the last 6 months or so.
Seola got dumped hard :pensivebread: genuinely think at least one if not multiple songs on her album are breakup songs too. They haven't been interacting at all and it looks like the other girl moved on. If you kept up with Seola around July-September she said she was in a pretty bad slump. Around then was also when she went ahead and hid all her followers but the wjsn account. Her cat account also unfollowed K's dog account. During Chuseok she traveled alone, very different from the whole picnic date vibes from previous year.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jan 2024, 20:21
Guest wrote:
Seola got dumped hard :pensivebread: genuinely think at least one if not multiple songs on her album are breakup songs too. They haven't been interacting at all and it looks like the other girl moved on. If you kept up with Seola around July-September she said she was in a pretty bad slump. Around then was also when she went ahead and hid all her followers but the wjsn account. Her cat account also unfollowed K's dog account. During Chuseok she traveled alone, very different from the whole picnic date vibes from previous year.
Did K move on with another woman? Looking forward to hearing Seola’s solo music!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Dec 2023, 01:28
Also respect to Bona for skipping the MBC awards. Appreciate her not catering to the hets with that "best couple" nom.
Both of them did not acknowledge that they were in the same place is amusing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jan 2024, 07:13
Guest wrote:
10 Jan 2024, 20:21
Guest wrote:
Did K move on with another woman? Looking forward to hearing Seola’s solo music!
From K's posts that's what it looks like. Have seen her with one girl in particular a lot who likes all her posts. Don't recall her posting any men at all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Slowly but surely losing my mind with these teaser pics.
For some reason I assumed she'd stop at 3, but she keeps releasing them (and I can't complain). She is going all out /faints

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She came up with the excuse that she wouldn't be able to go because of crowds but I don't really buy it. Exy already confirmed she would go on one of her lives and so many other idols in the past have gone despite "crowds" to support their member going solo. I wonder if there is some sorta contractual reason they can't be photographed together anymore or if it's just Seola pushing them away. Sucks how mismanaged they are even under a new company for Luda.

Regardless, Luda came up with some fitting cheers for Seola lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That rumour of Luda definitely having a crush on Seola ringing true the more she speaks lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oh girl that is a married woman with a child (and your dance teacher) pls don't drink too much at these parties :rofl:

Apparently she, Eunseo, Dayoung, Yeoreum and supposedly Seola too though she didn't post to prove it were all at the Sistar19 listening party. None have uploaded any sort of group photo yet :rofl: Han So Hee was also there maybe one of them took pics with her too. If they all just upload pictures with staff, guests and Sistar and not each other I swear...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2024, 00:22
She came up with the excuse that she wouldn't be able to go because of crowds but I don't really buy it. Exy already confirmed she would go on one of her lives and so many other idols in the past have gone despite "crowds" to support their member going solo. I wonder if there is some sorta contractual reason they can't be photographed together anymore or if it's just Seola pushing them away. Sucks how mismanaged they are even under a new company for Luda.

Luda said she can't go into the crowd/audience because all the Ujungs would freak out that Luda is there with them. It wasn't an excuse, it was more of a safety reason. A fan suggested that Luda should just go backstage instead of the audience and Luda agreed that that was better, even added that she might show up with some flowers for Seola.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2024, 05:52
Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2024, 00:22

Luda said she can't go into the crowd/audience because all the Ujungs would freak out that Luda is there with them. It wasn't an excuse, it was more of a safety reason. A fan suggested that Luda should just go backstage instead of the audience and Luda agreed that that was better, even added that she might show up with some flowers for Seola.
ig we'll see but she did add at the end she'd probably get kicked out of the backstage if she did that so I don't think she has plans to go there either.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Seola has been releasing these docu bts vlogs on the process of making her album as a teaser. Nice to see how much she's put into this. Here she states if another person shows up in the MV she wants them to appear ungendered or masked.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I guess they are allowed to be seen together after all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bona and Dayoung are going to go support Seola next week, maybe y’all should chill

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

K got tired of the seola fans targeting her most likely

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm liking the sound of all 3 songs :wub: Unfortunately, I don't expect her to have dances for these so I don't think they'll become viral but I'll be satisfied so long as the music itself is quality.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2024, 14:32
Bona and Dayoung are going to go support Seola next week, maybe y’all should chill

Made me lol. Don't even know when dayoung revealed it (got some catching up to do) but I'm loving all these updates so far. SO nice seeing wuju girls and sistar members together :wub:
it honestly gives me hope that SSE still cares for their older groups in some way, at least

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

At Seola's pre-recording reports are saying the gender ratio was 9:1 female to male fans, when usually WJSN is 8:2 lol. Dayoung and Bona were there btw and cheered for Seola from the audience. At the end of the recording, Dayoung and Bona went up the stage to do the ending ment with Seola and Dayoung hugged her. Meanwhile, when Seola made eye contact with and noticed Bona was crying she started to cry too :'( :bigcry:

Anyways, in case people were still thinking Bona and Seola have beef or whatever, clearly not the case. Bona was saying how she felt nervous before the performance too haha.

I hope someone filmed the bts of this prerecording since the song isn't out yet fans are ofc not allowed to film at all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Jan 2024, 10:59
At Seola's pre-recording reports are saying the gender ratio was 9:1 female to male fans, when usually WJSN is 8:2 lol. Dayoung and Bona were there btw and cheered for Seola from the audience. At the end of the recording, Dayoung and Bona went up the stage to do the ending ment with Seola and Dayoung hugged her. Meanwhile, when Seola made eye contact with and noticed Bona was crying she started to cry too :'( :bigcry:

Anyways, in case people were still thinking Bona and Seola have beef or whatever, clearly not the case. Bona was saying how she felt nervous before the performance too haha.

I hope someone filmed the bts of this prerecording since the song isn't out yet fans are ofc not allowed to film at all.
da
I'm actually so happy right now :bigcry:

and apparently there's no dancing performance and she's singing with an actual(?) live band playing from what I read, which is completely outside of the norm and incredibly cool.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Girl said in her bts vid make the other person "genderless" but that's clearly a woman lol hahah. Maybe she meant don't reveal their face instead. Anyways, looking good. As I expected it doesn't seem to share much of the same looks from the pictures for the photobook albums.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Absolutely dying at Kfans reactions rn :rofl:

I think the other girl probably represents herself, one of them being Hyunjung and another being Seola. There is a shot with a 3rd Seola in it, but I suppose that can also be herself as she did reveal this year before she was Hyunjung she was named Narae. Some other little things I noticed, 10 candles on the cake and 10 chairs, the HJ (Hyunjung) on her helmet, I think also a callback to Save Me Save you with the match and zoom in on the eye as that zoom and fire shot was also in that MV and was on Seola's eye too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So looks like Without U is lyrically a breakup song. No Girl I can't fully parse cause like, she says that in the interview but the lyrics album preview clip is "Girl I'm nothing without you I need you right now" lol. Also wow so one of the few times she cried during this entire album prep was seeing Bona the other day, not even Eunseo sobbing in her studio room. Those Seolbo people must be elated rn lol. I think I saw some of those kr seolbo accounts rising from hiatus recently.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Jan 2024, 15:01

So looks like Without U is lyrically a breakup song. No Girl I can't fully parse cause like, she says that in the interview but the lyrics album preview clip is "Girl I'm nothing without you I need you right now" lol. Also wow so one of the few times she cried during this entire album prep was seeing Bona the other day, not even Eunseo sobbing in her studio room. Those Seolbo people must be elated rn lol. I think I saw some of those kr seolbo accounts rising from hiatus recently.
DA yeah the bits of no girl talking about being selfish but still wanting her are giving breakup. I feel like the no girl can have a dual meaning, she’s a no girl who is talking to a girl and saying no in a different way. I am so happy to see that it seems like she really got to bring her vision to life.
As for crying, Bona doesn’t cry much so I bet that with their history together really got to Seola 🥹🥹

Gosh I miss WJSN so much. These events really make some of the older comments look a bit silly ngl, I think with a group so big, it’s impossible for all personalities and people to mesh equally well but there’s a lot of affection and mutual appreciation. (Not saying the others don’t) but I am impressed by how much Bona seems to genuinely love WJSN; lots of idols who act basically end up dropping the group like the guy from SF9 but you can tell she loves the girls and loves performing with them. Sadly I am a bit pessimistic about the long term, if Eunseo is starting a film in February and Seola will promote for 4 weeks, then there’s basically no availability for music until maybe the 2nd half. I would really love a WJtb comeback and it’s the most do-able but I bet Bona will be booked soon again. Who knows though 🤷‍♀️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Jan 2024, 18:55
Guest wrote:

DA yeah the bits of no girl talking about being selfish but still wanting her are giving breakup. I feel like the no girl can have a dual meaning, she’s a no girl who is talking to a girl and saying no in a different way. I am so happy to see that it seems like she really got to bring her vision to life.
As for crying, Bona doesn’t cry much so I bet that with their history together really got to Seola 🥹🥹

Gosh I miss WJSN so much. These events really make some of the older comments look a bit silly ngl, I think with a group so big, it’s impossible for all personalities and people to mesh equally well but there’s a lot of affection and mutual appreciation. (Not saying the others don’t) but I am impressed by how much Bona seems to genuinely love WJSN; lots of idols who act basically end up dropping the group like the guy from SF9 but you can tell she loves the girls and loves performing with them. Sadly I am a bit pessimistic about the long term, if Eunseo is starting a film in February and Seola will promote for 4 weeks, then there’s basically no availability for music until maybe the 2nd half. I would really love a WJtb comeback and it’s the most do-able but I bet Bona will be booked soon again. Who knows though 🤷‍♀️
A full comeback is most certainly not in the books for this year. If it was, Starship would have reopened fanclub invites which they haven't done for years now. I think Exy may have a solo coming up though, she did mention recently she was in the studio, had a schedule during Seola's prerecording too. Ofc she could also be producing/writing for other people and groups again too. Dayoung's partnership with Hyundai D/that excavator have also been giving her lots of opportunities too, so I could see them sponsoring more trips for her, fansigns and what not. Yeoreum is still contracted for at least 2 more albums with ElZ Up. Personally hoping Yeonjung gets more opportunities, that voice shouldn't be wasted.

And yeah people like to drama stir here but compared to a lot of other groups it's always been clear WJSN has a very strong bond with each other. They even still keep up with the Chinese members who left years ago.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Jan 2024, 23:44
Guest wrote:
21 Jan 2024, 18:55
Guest wrote:

A full comeback is most certainly not in the books for this year. If it was, Starship would have reopened fanclub invites which they haven't done for years now. I think Exy may have a solo coming up though, she did mention recently she was in the studio, had a schedule during Seola's prerecording too. Ofc she could also be producing/writing for other people and groups again too. Dayoung's partnership with Hyundai D/that excavator have also been giving her lots of opportunities too, so I could see them sponsoring more trips for her, fansigns and what not. Yeoreum is still contracted for at least 2 more albums with ElZ Up. Personally hoping Yeonjung gets more opportunities, that voice shouldn't be wasted.

And yeah people like to drama stir here but compared to a lot of other groups it's always been clear WJSN has a very strong bond with each other. They even still keep up with the Chinese members who left years ago.
I can see Yeonjung doing more musicals, maybe some OSTs? I miss Dawon’s voice so it was nice to see her post a cover. I hope she heals and can also release some solo music? Exy is probably the most natural candidate for a solo after Seola so I could see it happening. RE: ELZUP, I read that it’s activities aren’t supposed to prevent other group promotions so theoretically it wouldn’t prevent any group activities but filming/being in other companies obviously can.

The « problem » with group work is that as much as I love the group, group activities didn’t really give the members much individual buzz aside from Queendom, mostly because WJSN never could score a true hit (which I think is mostly down to music style/concept). From 2020, WJSN hasn’t released a ton of music; just 1 comeback or less a year + subunits. Most of the girls are mid to late 20s so it makes sense for them to prioritize activities that will help establish them more. If Queendom 2 had happened earlier into their careers and SSE had been willing to change their musical style, they could’ve leveraged it into more popularity + success but neither of those things were true. WJSN being massive also doesn’t help specific members to stand out. And on the company side, they have Ive so there’s little interest. I think the girls would try to fit it in if SSE proposed it. Depending on how Seolo goes, I can possibly see a WJSNtb comeback for 2024 but nothing else.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ok she said "But I'm Nothing Without You" lol my gay selective hearing :rofl: good album, wish the MV was more of a story but I expected this from how she described it as conceptual. Also wished it was longer, I blame NewJeans making these short songs such a trend. Happy for her, you can tell from the lyrics especially how much it really is hers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Jan 2024, 09:35

Ok she said "But I'm Nothing Without You" lol my gay selective hearing :rofl: good album, wish the MV was more of a story but I expected this from how she described it as conceptual. Also wished it was longer, I blame NewJeans making these short songs such a trend. Happy for her, you can tell from the lyrics especially how much it really is hers.
The MV did well at telling a story emotionally but yeah an explicit one could’ve been nice. As for no girl, I also misheard it so you’re not the only one :lol: I don’t mind the TT length but loneliness and no girl would’ve been better as longer songs. anyway it sounds amazing, I genuinely love it, and it’s 100% her. Fingers crossed it’s received well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://x.com/eunsoobs/status/1749727443651604726?s=46
😭😭🥺🥺 in this wuju business for life

Also the album is def about K, huh? Our poor meow meow Seola 🙁

One thing I noticed is that the fan translation is quite different from the video, not sure which is right
https://x.com/cosmosbona/status/1749727 ... 74234?s=46

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Jan 2024, 10:42
https://x.com/eunsoobs/status/1749727443651604726?s=46
😭😭🥺🥺 in this wuju business for life

Also the album is def about K, huh? Our poor meow meow Seola 🙁

One thing I noticed is that the fan translation is quite different from the video, not sure which is right
https://x.com/cosmosbona/status/1749727 ... 74234?s=46

:wub: really in this wuju shit for life, happy she has the members really supporting and taking care of her. She seems nervous during this showcase but to be expected. Said her fav pictures were the white tshirt one's as those are the most "herself" :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Have been watching old content and was wondering why they all got flustered when Seola said," the four of us. we are actually really bad at-," and cut her off with idol talk about them being pure hearted and whatnot

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2024, 03:36
Have been watching old content and was wondering why they all got flustered when Seola said," the four of us. we are actually really bad at-," and cut her off with idol talk about them being pure hearted and whatnot
Prior Exy mentions a comment that stood out with her was they all seemed good at flirting. Then Seola responds with "in reality we 4 are the worst at it" implying all 4 of them have at least attempted relationships irl which is what made them all laugh and exaggerate in calling each other pure.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Thinking about that time Seola was on Oh My Girl Hyojung's show and she musta been lightly flirting with her telling Seola she's the type of woman women like and Seola responding "I receive a lot of love."

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Laughed hard when Seola was like, we aren't supposed to kiss at the end of this game right :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2024, 18:14
Laughed hard when Seola was like, we aren't supposed to kiss at the end of this game right :rofl:
Why was that radio so intent on having them gaybait together :rofl: poor Seola having to do that with a gaybaiter who knows no bounds

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This show was great, she kept flirting with all these girls. Good song choices for her too. Also found it interesting how in this show the beginning clip the subs are not gendered (correct) but then they add a gender when they repeat the clip later lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jan 2024, 10:10
Guest wrote:
31 Dec 2023, 01:28
Also respect to Bona for skipping the MBC awards. Appreciate her not catering to the hets with that "best couple" nom.
Both of them did not acknowledge that they were in the same place is amusing.
Actress posted a photo of her with Bona when on set for Pyramid Game since people started asking.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:rofl: the 2nd one point blank asking to get married.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wow Bona looks at Seola with such love it's so sweet. You can tell right from the start she's teary eyed too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Luda saw Seola perform and apparently also filmed some Uzzu tape with her. So maybe there is hope some staff also filmed Bona and Dayoung on stage too.

With this that only leaves Dawon as the member who hasn't seen Seola yet, I feel like she won't go but idk maybe she'll get pressured into it now that she's the only one left and the others saw her at music show, showcase, or MV set.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

idk how she deals with all these back to back fansigns where people are showing up sick lol. You'd think these fans would realize they shouldn't go because if she gets sick it can risk her work and activities. Not like they don't see her at least once a week anyways.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Thinking about some classic Seolbin moments

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do you guys think that if Seola starts dating a girl again that the fans would be able to find out about it again? I feel like she will be even more careful next time so that fans don't do what they did to her ex. It's unfortunate for us who like to gossip, but obviously it's the best for her personal life to be as private as possible...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jan 2024, 08:48
Do you guys think that if Seola starts dating a girl again that the fans would be able to find out about it again? I feel like she will be even more careful next time so that fans don't do what they did to her ex. It's unfortunate for us who like to gossip, but obviously it's the best for her personal life to be as private as possible...
She already has taken those steps to be more careful, like she very rarely posts any food photos anymore, vast majority of her photos are all work related now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So why did k leave seola was it really the fans or just relationship problems also what was k reaction Di she come to showcase.