WJSN

Reactions:

Re: WJSN

Post by Guest »

Anyone know where to watch her radio show subbed?

Sidenote but do you think SS will be announcing any comebacks anytime soon? I'd kill for a wjsntb comeback before summer :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2023, 12:48
Anyone know where to watch her radio show subbed?

Sidenote but do you think SS will be announcing any comebacks anytime soon? I'd kill for a wjsntb comeback before summer :bigcry:
I wouldn't expect anything till June/July. Also I don't think the show is subbed anywhere pretty sure you'll just have to skim various accounts on twitter for subbed snippets.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Found this old piece. Seola wanted to do Secret Unnie with Krystal. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I was watching a jenga live Seola did with Dayoung in 2021 and lmao it's kinda crazy. Dayoung talks about a TMI of seeing some girl with a cute dog in the elevator and the lady tells her she can walk her dog someday if she wants and Seola's reaction :rofl: eyebrows raise and eyes widen. Seola tells Dayoung afterwards that girl must have liked her at first sight :rofl: Then later they do one of those acrostic poem things and using Im Dayoung Seola says "I'm seeing someone special" cue Dayoung laughing "I know everyone wants to have me" "I'm Ujung's forever." and the awkward silence after that punishment game as both of them stare to the side at their manager :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Seola and KY update but looks like the both of them went to volunteer at a dog shelter today. In fact, I am pretty sure you can see them in the background of this photo Kim Lip posted. She has volunteered at the same dog shelter as Seola before.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Apr 2023, 10:45
Seola and KY update but looks like the both of them went to volunteer at a dog shelter today. In fact, I am pretty sure you can see them in the background of this photo Kim Lip posted. She has volunteered at the same dog shelter as Seola before.
SA lol literally right after I posted this the both of them posted more photos confirming they were there together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Apr 2023, 10:45
Is KY the one with the beige hat?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Seola and KY today.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Last year there was a message book project going on for seola's bday. I ended up submitting something but have no idea if it made it into the book or even if she did end up receiving the book. Tried looking up the project online (I know it started on twtt) but literally got no results.
Anybody know anything about it? I remember seeing print previews some months back but suddenly I can't find a thing... :(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Apr 2023, 21:33
Last year there was a message book project going on for seola's bday. I ended up submitting something but have no idea if it made it into the book or even if she did end up receiving the book. Tried looking up the project online (I know it started on twtt) but literally got no results.
Anybody know anything about it? I remember seeing print previews some months back but suddenly I can't find a thing... :(
their account is locked now but I believe they dropped the book off to starship around the time they saw the fancon a few months ago.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

on seolas recent ig post from today of yangmal theres a woman in the back also giggling along and talking. could be anyone around her age but my hyperfixation is just making me assume its K :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Apr 2023, 14:30
on seolas recent ig post from today of yangmal theres a woman in the back also giggling along and talking. could be anyone around her age but my hyperfixation is just making me assume its K :dance2:
Lol thought immediately the same and I just knew someone would bring it up here. If it's her, then it seems to align with my idea of what seola's type might be.

Did I mishear or did she call her unnie?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Apr 2023, 18:19
Guest wrote:
Lol thought immediately the same and I just knew someone would bring it up here. If it's her, then it seems to align with my idea of what seola's type might be.

i initially thought it was her mom/sister since thats where yangmal lives as far as i know bc i didnt have my volume on loud enough, but listening back i dont even think its a member bc it doesnt sound like any of them either.

it might sound like im grasping at straws but her giggles are too gentle i feel like id laugh loud and in an less attractive way if that was my friend and her cat was acting odd lol, or maybe i find yangmal far too adorable bc id definely be cackling on the floor at him. the first thing she says does seem to have the word unnie in it but im not korean so i cant say for sure.

what do you think seolas type is lol? if it is her its a bold choice to make bc we know how hardcore fans acted to k before.

im also assuming that if seola were to post a vlog in a similar nature as the luda one we got recently where it is a compilation of clips from several days in the year all in one singular video i feel like she'd make many indirect appearances in one way or another just not in obvious ways of course. like the day they went plant picking and the clip k took of seola made it in the channel intro etc. (a person posted the scs of the plant date beforehand if anyone doesn't understand what im referencing)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i also noticed a womans voice and my thought process stopped at 'wow she sounds attractive' im just terribly gay but good for seola if its the imfamous gf

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Apr 2023, 20:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

i initially thought it was her mom/sister since thats where yangmal lives as far as i know bc i didnt have my volume on loud enough, but listening back i dont even think its a member bc it doesnt sound like any of them either.

it might sound like im grasping at straws but her giggles are too gentle i feel like id laugh loud and in an less attractive way if that was my friend and her cat was acting odd lol, or maybe i find yangmal far too adorable bc id definely be cackling on the floor at him. the first thing she says does seem to have the word unnie in it but im not korean so i cant say for sure.

what do you think seolas type is lol? if it is her its a bold choice to make bc we know how hardcore fans acted to k before.

im also assuming that if seola were to post a vlog in a similar nature as the luda one we got recently where it is a compilation of clips from several days in the year all in one singular video i feel like she'd make many indirect appearances in one way or another just not in obvious ways of course. like the day they went plant picking and the clip k took of seola made it in the channel intro etc. (a person posted the scs of the plant date beforehand if anyone doesn't understand what im referencing)
Some time ago when the K talk was brought into this forum, I recall someone saying she kinda looks like soobin (which I don't see all that much/ at all) and that, with that in mind, seola "obviously has a type".

I'm one of those anons who are under the impression that seola possibly had a little crush on soobin in their earlier years. With the way she acted around her, it's not even surprising that people shipped them and some even actually thought they were sus enough to be an actual couple.
And while I don't think K and soobin look that much alike visually, they do seem to have one striking thing in common, which is an accentuation of delicate mannerisms. They way soobin moves and talks is very cute and composed most times that's very charming, almost doll-like, and K has that same vibe (and if that's really her voice in the IG story, this only adds more to it).

Seola might like many other characteristics in women, but I'm close to certain she really likes them cute and lady-like :P
(Hope I didn't go too much in circles with this, busy weekend and I'm feeling pretty exhausted lol)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2023, 12:32
Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2023, 12:26
Seola joint schedule with Minnie possibly for BAK.

Sorry what's BAK
Begin Again Korea.
Looks like I was right. :)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

statistically someone in wjsn is gay, i believe its said that every 2 in 10, which tbh i think is in truth something more like every 4 in 10 people are queer, but its something that keeps me up a little bc what if its fucking yeonjung or someone no one suspects lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 May 2023, 12:04
statistically someone in wjsn is gay, i believe its said that every 2 in 10, which tbh i think is in truth something more like every 4 in 10 people are queer, but its something that keeps me up a little bc what if its fucking yeonjung or someone no one suspects lol
I'd say yeonjung wouldn't be a huge surprise, as she's been mentioned before. She gives similar vibes as dc's g@hy30n.

Long has passed since I gave a damn about statistics, they're not law, as many seem to think. And being in kpop through the years has not only shown me that, but also taught me to sniff out the gays (or the suspect fruits) with a fair amount confidence.
I've made up my mind about wuju, so unless some info comes along to rock my boat, this is the honest belief I'm sticking to:

Bi:
Luda & Bona

Highly questionable:
Dayoung & Yeonjung

Holy Trinity of lesbians:
Eunbro, Sexy and Seola

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m genuinely curious. Why do y’all think Seola is so popular among lesbians (both K-les and it seems like I-les too? No.1 on the chart) ? I know her love shot fancam went viral but is that it? There’re some other idols’ girl crush fan cams with a lot of views. What makes Seola different?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 May 2023, 12:01
I’m genuinely curious. Why do y’all think Seola is so popular among lesbians (both K-les and it seems like I-les too? No.1 on the chart) ? I know her love shot fancam went viral but is that it? There’re some other idols’ girl crush fan cams with a lot of views. What makes Seola different?
Because she's all charms: gorgeous, talented and gay

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 May 2023, 12:01
1) Can actually sing and dance
2) Can produce music too
3) is hot
4) is funny
5) is gay

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm actually surprised Seola is rarely mentioned when people make lists about the most good looking idols, I think her face is gorgeous.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 May 2023, 01:15
I'm actually surprised Seola is rarely mentioned when people make lists about the most good looking idols, I think her face is gorgeous.
her features are big and pretty and perfectly proportionate to her face, and selcas with little to no makeup are insane i cant believe she just wakes up like that. her habit to get shy whe shes called pretty is so charming bc her face is fucking crazy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is there KY she's with in her yt video today? :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 May 2023, 01:15
Probably because wjsn are kinda niche-ish when you consider the whole of the kpop sphere. Also, people tend to recycle the same popular and newer names, sticking to what they know.

Speaking of bareface, seola/exy/bona have some of the most gorgeous bare faces that I have ever seen, eunseo too. Even now I still find myself caught off guard sometimes.
There are a lot of unique charms within wjsn in terms of looks and facial features imo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 May 2023, 11:38
Is there KY she's with in her yt video today? :hudoin:

Yes that's her most the video is from that plant date from a bit back. I thought it was very funny the subs were calling her her "friend." Seola also cooks for her at the second half of the video :rofl: making me wonder if they live together now. I think the voice with Yangmal was hers too now after hearing her laugh in this video a bit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Apr 2023, 20:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

OP you were right lol. I did not anticipate for it to be this obvious or this soon however, as her laughter was not edited out totally. Am i overreacting in hoping that this doesn't set off sasaengs?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Luda and Bona have been speculated as bi from quite a few anons on the old thread yet not much is discussed about them throughout the years.

Mainly only Seola Seola Seola, exy and Eunseo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Praying to god rn that sasaengs will let this vlog slide
This is some brave sht i gotta say

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 May 2023, 14:27
Luda and Bona have been speculated as bi from quite a few anons on the old thread yet not much is discussed about them throughout the years.

Mainly only Seola Seola Seola, exy and Eunseo.
I realized seola and exy's receipts are discussed the most here. Maybe cos of their strong receipts

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 May 2023, 15:40
Praying to god rn that sasaengs will let this vlog slide
This is some brave sht i gotta say
Agree with both you and the op above. It's a brave move and I doubt it will be the last so I suppose they are perhaps testing the water as to how far they can push it. It does not get more obvious than cooking in your pyjamas with your gf in your new house tho.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Have Seola and KY posted their selfies together back in 2020 (when they first became close)? A C-netizen is posting their selfie on a big Chinese platform these days I was like wth you really don't need to do that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 May 2023, 00:03
Have Seola and KY posted their selfies together back in 2020 (when they first became close)? A C-netizen is posting their selfie on a big Chinese platform these days I was like wth you really don't need to do that
yikes, and yes some of the early pics of them are selfies together without any face covering. Idk if KY even still has those pics up on her old insta or not. I think they are definitely taking efforts to not have her face all out there seeing as the masks and hats both of them wore at that volunteer dog shelter covered their faces so much you could barely tell it's them. Seola also didn't do any sort one-to-one interview like a buncha other celebs did for the shelter too.

It is funny to watch and try to spot them in the crowd

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 May 2023, 01:38
Guest wrote:
yikes, and yes some of the early pics of them are selfies together without any face covering. Idk if KY even still has those pics up on her old insta or not. I think they are definitely taking efforts to not have her face all out there seeing as the masks and hats both of them wore at that volunteer dog shelter covered their faces so much you could barely tell it's them. Seola also didn't do any sort one-to-one interview like a buncha other celebs did for the shelter too.

It is funny to watch and try to spot them in the crowd
Ohh I see yeah good to know cause I wasn't sure where they come from. Also being able to spot her in the video was such a moment. I feel like I can finally say I'm a fan of Seola now lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
ive actually accidentally come across the uncensored pictures on pinterest of all places, so they are out there but for people to post it on a big platform is not great.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Seola's radio with her dancer friend today... :rofl: my god she is just gay on main nowadays I love it, I thought "flirting" could be a mistranslation but no she literally says it. She also just calls this girl pretty for most the broadcast. She really does have a type, cutie pretty that expresses interest in her first :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 May 2023, 10:49
Guest wrote:
ive actually accidentally come across the uncensored pictures on pinterest of all places, so they are out there but for people to post it on a big platform is not great.
Da
I have to assume that at least some of those pics simply come from fan accounts that follow seola and repost anything that she posts. Unless she's being obviously couple-y with K in those pics - which I doubt because even MS still get called good friends with what they post, people really only see what they want - I don't see an issue unless people start calling out attention to those pics in particular.

On a different note, eunseo (and I think soobin? could be remembering wrong) has been recurrently posting about going back to school since last month or so. I thought she had finished college already? Or maybe she's studying something different this time (?)
Anyway, it's nice to see her doing her own thing but at the same time it makes me think how wuju maybe won't be promoting for too long or as often from here on out (since last sequence, actually). I wish SS would announce comebacks and promos already :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 May 2023, 10:52
Guest wrote:
06 May 2023, 10:49
Guest wrote:
Da
I have to assume that at least some of those pics simply come from fan accounts that follow seola and repost anything that she posts. Unless she's being obviously couple-y with K in those pics - which I doubt because even MS still get called good friends with what they post, people really only see what they want - I don't see an issue unless people start calling out attention to those pics in particular.

On a different note, eunseo (and I think soobin? could be remembering wrong) has been recurrently posting about going back to school since last month or so. I thought she had finished college already? Or maybe she's studying something different this time (?)
Anyway, it's nice to see her doing her own thing but at the same time it makes me think how wuju maybe won't be promoting for too long or as often from here on out (since last sequence, actually). I wish SS would announce comebacks and promos already :'(
Eunseo is in her last year I believe, hence why she was speaking at a ceremony as a senior for the school at the start of the semester. Soobin iirc is doing her masters. I believe either/or that + she took a break during her studies, which she talked about on her instalive with Seola. Other members have also gone to college before like Exy and Seola, it's not that big a deal.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They reposted last years list but anyways I noticed on Pann's site someone was posting K's photos (luckily covering her face) in the comments section. Please don't do that, it's easy to tell you got it from here. Thank god no one has stated any of her usernames yet and it takes a bit of effort to find. And ofc it's a blink who posted :eyeroll: if you aren't a lesbian please leave.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

it takes just one stupid stan acc on twitter with lots of followers to make a thread on this and it's gonna be a giant shtshow for seola

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 04:50
it takes just one stupid stan acc on twitter with lots of followers to make a thread on this and it's gonna be a giant shtshow for seola
Search seola gf on twt and go on the recent tab...Its new people who don't grasp the severity of the proof compiled (would it hurt to ask in your circle and not in the open?), AND it does not help that the recent vlog was all K too, which some people there have caught onto. If whoever owns the big thread here + photos compiled wishes to take it down its very understandable. I would not be shocked if this forum gets mentioned on twt sooner or later.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Of course it is a BG stan and a Blink spreading this. Are some people actually that stupid to not realise the damage this can cause? Not only Seola is an active idol but the image of her in the vlog cooking a meal in that state for her gf, the photos, the locational evidence, the past — it is going to be hard for her to actually get rid and deny it this time like before. Just when she's been opening up and being more inviting to her private life, non-fans fuck it all up with them wanting to have a moment like this. If it reaches Twitter again especially local stan twitter, it's going to be dangerous especially when some of the members are frequent on ALL language spaces of twt (Exy, Eunseo and Dayoung). It's a disaster waiting to happen, worse than 2020 when that girl got harassed by only crazed shippers.

I hope they really delete it or something. Someone in the comments calling it hypocritical to not delete and spread? That's so fucking dumb of them. Just because they have this in the open, have this open secret doesn't mean others should spread it as fact in a potentially damaging way.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:lol: she fr just confirming her crush on Soobin.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 May 2023, 22:56

:lol: she fr just confirming her crush on Soobin.
Wow, anyone could say that what she's saying is purely platonic because obviously she wouldn't go around just saying that she used to have an actual crush on a group member... except that this is seola we're talking about and her early fixation with soobin did seem special to everyone with a pair of eyes (this was even mentioned in this thread some posts back).

I can't believe she went and confirmed it :lol: this is just like when s*nn* was doing full blown love confessions on her radio show some years back lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

For those wondering seems like it's possible there is a WJSN or subunit comeback in August.

Eunseo points to a picture of herself with abs in the back and says to look forward to that in August.
A bit later than I expected, I was they thinking would have a July comeback. But happy nonetheless. At least I hope it's a comeback and not just a few random festival appearances lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Out and about with Sohlhee again. I think every concert she has gone to for the past ~year has been with her. Not to mention a trip to Jeju and Japan. I found it funny on Sohlhee's stories she covered Exy's face but Exy didn't care lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

One of the books she read, Love in the Big City, is narrated by a HIV positive gay man and is mostly about his relationship with another man.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Was mentioned earlier but now it's officially confirmed that Bona will be playing the main character in Pyramid Game, set to air in 2024. They announced some of the other cast members as well. Didn't expect to see a single's inferno girl on the list.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol did Bona fr travel all the way to Coachella and New York just for Jisoo? She must've spent at least a month if not longer in America since she also was at Hawaii earlier ^o) :hmmm: