WJSN

Reactions:

Re: WJSN

Post by Guest »

Looking at Sohlhee's stories looks like Exy was out with her again. Honestly, I'd be surprised at this point if she's dating that actress girl instead seeing as she goes out with Sohlhee for every concert, festival, overseas vacation, and other outings like movies and ig the aquarium here. Sohlhee said she bought Bruno Mars tickets some time ago so I can guarantee you the both of them are going to that in a few weeks too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sohlhee has a tattoo of an inverted black triangle on her finger and a rainbow on her other arm :rofl: it feels a little too on the nose for her to not be aware

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Something about luda posting "aishiteru" (strongest word for "I love you" in japanese) in seola's latest IG post is hitting me hard in the kokoro.

Does anyone here think she had a little crush on her?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i think we need to get into why seola is so awkward with dawon :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 23:18
Da
Yes, yes we should. I'm glad someone else noticed it. I always found it weird that seola thought it necessary to cover her own face when dawon performed that charismatic cartwheel on WI. She looked flustered.
The same could also be said about many seolbo and luseol moments... So many curious dynamics involving seola and some (curiously allegedly sus) members :spy: lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 23:46
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 23:18
Da
Yes, yes we should. I'm glad someone else noticed it. I always found it weird that seola thought it necessary to cover her own face when dawon performed that charismatic cartwheel on WI. She looked flustered.
The same could also be said about many seolbo and luseol moments... So many curious dynamics involving seola and some (curiously allegedly sus) members :spy: lmao
op

this is something that has bothered me for YEARS lol. I can count on my fingers the amount of times they've interacted. They used to be ok at debut up until 2019 I noticed a shift

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 22:24
Something about luda posting "aishiteru" (strongest word for "I love you" in japanese) in seola's latest IG post is hitting me hard in the kokoro.

Does anyone here think she had a little crush on her?
Sa
Made me lol, it's almost reassuring that someone else sees it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She's so pretty

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Who is this Min Ju actress Seola keeps going on dates with? She's cute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 20:56

Looking at Sohlhee's stories looks like Exy was out with her again. Honestly, I'd be surprised at this point if she's dating that actress girl instead seeing as she goes out with Sohlhee for every concert, festival, overseas vacation, and other outings like movies and ig the aquarium here. Sohlhee said she bought Bruno Mars tickets some time ago so I can guarantee you the both of them are going to that in a few weeks too.

As expected lol. Ig if you ever want to meet exy and her maybe gf/bff look up whatever popular musician performing in seoul and go to that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Have yall seen Luda's vlog thing? She posted originally and it showed a picture of a guy (first thought to be Kang Daniel, now confirmed to be Golden Child's Bomin) in the background. Looks like she/her company realized and republished the vlog covering up the picture. But damn, her comment section has hella haters, she doesn't deserve this :(( I totally think it makes a little sense though, her man hating persona has died down lolol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2023, 00:50
Have yall seen Luda's vlog thing? She posted originally and it showed a picture of a guy (first thought to be Kang Daniel, now confirmed to be Golden Child's Bomin) in the background. Looks like she/her company realized and republished the vlog covering up the picture. But damn, her comment section has hella haters, she doesn't deserve this :(( I totally think it makes a little sense though, her man hating persona has died down lolol.
Don't think she's dating him either, he's a number of years younger than her. Was a bad idea to re-upload the vlog and cover it up though, that just draws attention to what's different in the vlog. It'd be like if Seola re-uploaded the plant photo with ky's name on it crossed out, would only draw attention to it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2023, 19:24
Guest wrote:
Don't think she's dating him either, he's a number of years younger than her. Was a bad idea to re-upload the vlog and cover it up though, that just draws attention to what's different in the vlog. It'd be like if Seola re-uploaded the plant photo with ky's name on it crossed out, would only draw attention to it.
Da
Yeah agree with the reupload, it does make it sus and helps fuel undesired attention. Apparently the supposed picture is a season's greetings poster or something. I can't help but think how weird it'd be to hang a commercial poster of my girlfriend up on my wall when I could go for something more intimate and unique. :tinfoil:
Maybe she's just a fan of the group or something, idk it's a weird scenario but I don't think it immediately points to dating.

Are we for certain she lives alone and doesn't have roommates?
Wonder if this will get cleared soon or at all. Her IG is free of hate it seems, at the very least.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She's only 3 years older, although gen z weirdos make it sound like dating anyone not within a month of you is a crime for some reason. <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2023, 19:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da
Yeah agree with the reupload, it does make it sus and helps fuel undesired attention. Apparently the supposed picture is a season's greetings poster or something. I can't help but think how weird it'd be to hang a commercial poster of my girlfriend up on my wall when I could go for something more intimate and unique. :tinfoil:
Maybe she's just a fan of the group or something, idk it's a weird scenario but I don't think it immediately points to dating.

Are we for certain she lives alone and doesn't have roommates?
Wonder if this will get cleared soon or at all. Her IG is free of hate it seems, at the very least.
Can't help but think that covid made everyone stupid. It's a poster that anyone can buy, not a framed portrait they took together. Why is anyone jumping to dating? Someone tell Lucy Lawless that we were dating when I was 12 since I had her poster up on my wall.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Seolbo cutting their hair short at the same time 😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2023, 12:40
Seolbo cutting their hair short at the same time 😭
wjtb comeback please :pray:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ugh, Korea sucks so much. Inserting a male character into the story who was never in the webtoon who has a relation to Bona's character :eyeroll: my interest in this show has decreased tremendously now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:$ :wub:

went back to watch her radio with Yeonjung and can't believe Seola attempted to get Yeonjung to talk about her les kiss scene :rofl: her big smile, Seola wanted to talk about it so bad lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Geundeokki and shaki :wub:

Lmao at seola wanting that gay gossip. I wonder if yeonjung's spoiler means that soobin will be kissing a woman (doubt it buuut...).

As a side note, I love that yeonjung has settled herself in the world of theater and I'm honestly sad we get no glimpses of it. Are there any clips online, any at all?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jul 2023, 12:47

Lmao at seola wanting that gay gossip. I wonder if yeonjung's spoiler means that soobin will be kissing a woman (doubt it buuut...).

As a side note, I love that yeonjung has settled herself in the world of theater and I'm honestly sad we get no glimpses of it. Are there any clips online, any at all?
I attended one of her musicals. Before the musical starts, the staff always tells the audience that NO video recording is allowed, only at the end. As a respect, people don’t record so I doubt you’ll find any clips. The only clips you’ll find are when the whole team bows for the audience at the end.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Jul 2023, 21:18
Guest wrote:

I attended one of her musicals. Before the musical starts, the staff always tells the audience that NO video recording is allowed, only at the end. As a respect, people don’t record so I doubt you’ll find any clips. The only clips you’ll find are when the whole team bows for the audience at the end.
Da I don't even go here but I am a fan of a different idol who did a musical and the audiences there were also respectful of the request to not film during the show so there were almost no clips except for the bowing. But there was something called a press call, where they did allow official press to do Q&A and take photos and also videos. It wasn't the full show, just a selection of scenes, but it was something at least. I don't know if all Korean musicals do that though, or how to find easily.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Exy hanging out with actress Kim Hye-jun. Who ofc after I look her up her first drama was a lesbian web series :rofl: exy just collects these girls all the time.

Meanwhile Seola recommended the movie everything everywhere all at once. She also mentioned watching the NANA movie, which I never watched the live action vers but I do know the anime and series overall is pretty sapphic and most people ship the main two girls together despite their relationship falling out and it being sorta tragic.

Guestttttt
Reactions:

Post by Guestttttt »

Is Seola still dating the same girl?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guestttttt wrote:
26 Jul 2023, 19:45
Is Seola still dating the same girl?
probably, her most recent video still has the plants she bought with her in the background.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Jul 2023, 21:18
Guest wrote:

That's awesome, how did you like it?

I originally meant something like promotional clips or something, like another anon mentioned, which seems like a common procedure for promotion's sake.
It would be great if they released the full play after they were done performing it though, but that barely happens anywhere else anyway.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

I haven't been a fan of wjsn for long, but for those that have, is there any particular moments that is especially gay?(Not fan service pls). Did Seola have any moments before you guys found out about her gf that made you guys think she is gay?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
27 Jul 2023, 20:58
I haven't been a fan of wjsn for long, but for those that have, is there any particular moments that is especially gay?(Not fan service pls). Did Seola have any moments before you guys found out about her gf that made you guys think she is gay?
when she was on that show with Luda with the lie detector and they brought up an imaginary scenario of a father interrogating his daughter over what she did over the weekend. Luda says he'd interrogate whether she was with a boyfriend and Seola says "with a boyfriend...with a girlfriend."

Another one I vaguely remember was someone on their fancafe? or some forum online asking how to marry Seola (the poster was female) and a man responded you'd have to change your gender. Seola read the comment and replied "I'd marry you."

And lastly someone asking her who she'd want to be with on that Unnie show (the one Seulgi did with Sunmi) and she replied with Krystal even though she and Krystal are the same age lol.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Failing to hide the gay.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Times like these make me wish WJSN had big enough fandom to start sending in those protest trucks :eyeroll: Starshit sucks so bad they should be having subunit or solo debuts this year but knowing SS the end of the year will pass and none of them will have any of that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nice thing about absolutely nothing going on with this group in terms of music/idol activities is it gives time to go through the backlog of video content.

Like I didn't realize the whole handcuff scene in Easy was a combination of the director and Exy and Seola's idea lol.

old video of Seola and Bona teasing Eunseo

Seola saying she thinks Eunseo would get the most candy from girls and boys on white day

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can someone please post old clips of Exy(?) walking around naked while the girls were doing vlive?
🤣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Aug 2023, 01:16
Can someone please post old clips of Exy(?) walking around naked while the girls were doing vlive?
🤣

ft other instances like Eunseo going red in the face from Dayoung

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

congrats on Yeoreum redebuting in elzzup. Prayers it's an actual "world" tour so can see at least 1/10 members without going to Korea.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2023, 02:14
Guest wrote:
15 Aug 2023, 01:16
🤣

ft other instances like Eunseo going red in the face from Dayoung
Thank you anon. You made my day!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Any time I see eunseol hanging out my heart just melts. They have one of the strongest bonds you can find and it's so cute to see.

I'm a relatively new ujung, were they already close in the beginning?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Aug 2023, 10:45
Any time I see eunseol hanging out my heart just melts. They have one of the strongest bonds you can find and it's so cute to see.

I'm a relatively new ujung, were they already close in the beginning?
Shageun got close I think cause they were roommates together when they lived in the dorms. They had a recent radio where they talked about their chemistry, very compatible signs they have lol, my tree ~ my waterr~.
Though also Eunseo is good at keeping strong bonds with most the members. I find her and Exy very sweet too. The two of them + Dayoung still live together in the dorms and though it makes sense that Exy and Dayoung would stay because their families are in Busan/Jeju Eunseo doesn't really have to. I think she just does cause she likes their company...and maybe worries about if they can function without her lol. Her recent story with Exy made me tear up, that she was the only one who would get in her car to help her learn and get her driver's license :'( Exy would go to her room when she panicked over the test and hugged and cried her when she got her license. They really have a special bond.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The last photo she posted :wub: I have a hunch she's still with her girl then :heart:

random but I noticed on K's blog she posted the same chips Exy posted recently lol, ig it's a new flavor or something.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Watching their 6th anniversary group live, mad they never did one for 7th anniversary. This moment though is so funny. They are going around a line saying I love You to each other and end on Yeonjung -> Seola where Yeonjung asks if she really wants her to say it and Seola gets mad at Dayoung suggesting they kiss and hug :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Trust in some RBW idol girl to be kinda :heart: and flirt with WJSN

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

SoJu always so sweet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not sure if it'll get clipped, but Seola had a bubble live where a girl said her mom wants Seola to come to Taiwan to marry her. She read the comment aloud and said I can't get married, I have no intention of getting married :dramaqueen: maybe she did breakup with that girl she's been kinda depressed lately tbh. I assumed work related but maybe it's more.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Sep 2023, 15:21
Not sure if it'll get clipped, but Seola had a bubble live where a girl said her mom wants Seola to come to Taiwan to marry her. She read the comment aloud and said I can't get married, I have no intention of getting married :dramaqueen: maybe she did breakup with that girl she's been kinda depressed lately tbh. I assumed work related but maybe it's more.
Maybe, maybe not. But I don't mind this kind of answer from an idol and don't think it always indicates anything in particular. It's a good way to shut down overzealous fans before they really get going and become a fanservice nightmare

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Da
Anything in particular that makes you think that? I haven't been able to keep up with the girls besides what they post on their IGs so I'm currently very on the dark as to what's going on, I sure wish that's not the case though :unsure:

Not wanting to get married doesn't necessarily mean you're single ofc, but now I'm reminded that some time ago (maybe a month or so) an anon mentioned in the main k-ent thread that seola wasn't dating K at all and that she was very single at the moment. I can't remember if the implication was that they had broken up or that they were never dating to begin with.
Allegedly that info came from small tight-lipped circles but obviously they didn't give any source so I didn't think much of it, but now I'm curious

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Sep 2023, 16:00
Guest wrote:
Da
Anything in particular that makes you think that? I haven't been able to keep up with the girls besides what they post on their IGs so I'm currently very on the dark as to what's going on, I sure wish that's not the case though :unsure:

Not wanting to get married doesn't necessarily mean you're single ofc, but now I'm reminded that some time ago (maybe a month or so) an anon mentioned in the main k-ent thread that seola wasn't dating K at all and that she was very single at the moment. I can't remember if the implication was that they had broken up or that they were never dating to begin with.
Allegedly that info came from small tight-lipped circles but obviously they didn't give any source so I didn't think much of it, but now I'm curious
She mentioned being in a slump on a recent live
Not a super bad one but it is noticeable she's been posting less. From todays live her sleep schedule is also a mess but apparently she said she likes being awake at 4-5am and sleeping at 6 so idk.

I assumed that anon meant at the time they never dated -- imo though just too much evidence pointing to otherwise. Only place I can assume they got she was single and not some super secret club was that live Seola did with Soobin where she made a joke she was single but she couldn't keep her composure through the joke and starting laughing and Soobin also cracked a smile too, so it seemed very not true lol. That was near the beginning of the year though.

As per how the group is going....well it doesn't seem like we are getting any sorta comeback this year honestly. Any time someone asks about comeback she now says to send an inquiry to starship. Eunseo also made a light joke recently on her instalive about how "unfortunately" she wasn't leaving Starship. It's annoying af cause the girls could easily be doing subunit or solo work rn, literally everyone else at that company has been releasing stuff this year either as a group or unit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I also noticed that Seola has unlike the old picture/ deleted some of her comments from K's Instagram. My guess is that they broke up, which is why Seola has been MIA lately ☹️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Sep 2023, 13:10
I also noticed that Seola has unlike the old picture/ deleted some of her comments from K's Instagram. My guess is that they broke up, which is why Seola has been MIA lately ☹️
Didn't she unlike and delete comments a while ago? I still see some likes from yeongmal's account on some of the posts but I suppose maybe Seola no longer manages that and it's just her sister and/or mother as they are the one's who live with the cat atm.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Sep 2023, 19:59
Guest wrote:
12 Sep 2023, 13:10
Didn't she unlike and delete comments a while ago? I still see some likes from yeongmal's account on some of the posts but I suppose maybe Seola no longer manages that and it's just her sister and/or mother as they are the one's who live with the cat atm.
SA since you got me curious, has Yangmal's account always been following K's dog account lol? It still is and like one of 7 following. I feel like it hasnt always been following it, surely it wasn't that easy to find K.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Two weeks ago Seola hid her account followings so only wjsn group account is shown :hmmm: Dayoung did that after getting attacked by mental S*ju fans, and Bona I think was related to her Pyramid Game drama. So not sure if this hints Seola has some work plan soon or she was really that depressed.