Reactions:

Re: SNSD

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Mar 2023, 12:52
someone posted the translation of the card on the flowers and it’s probably a cf!! saw a tweet that it may be for balmain but who knows, can’t wait to know what soori is cooking

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

saw this floating around

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

yoonyul keeps sailing :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Mar 2023, 21:43

saw this floating around
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Watching SNSD Horror Movie Factory. Seohyun was so shy and nervous back then 🥺

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 09:51
Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 00:27
new real or fake tattoo soshi version

though the nails look different from her post here
Okay gays, I did some detective work. :spy: I analyzed two different things-shoes and nails as detailed below.

I rest my case. :heart:
nice detective work, op!! while procrastinating (and just bc gay speculating can be really fun) i was looking at this cute set of pictures of yuri and a dog and realized that in the third one there's a glimpse of woman's hair
. im assuming it's someone she didnt want to show/not her mom since she's posted pictures with her before. that and the fact that she flipped it a bit. also the hair looks longer? idk, in her latest post her mom has short hair and it's always behind her ears. if i were to be realistic it could be the dog owner or as some anon mentioned, their tour guide. but well... :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

man sometimes she just looks sooo different

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Acting line has really come a loooonnnnng way. I can't with Yoona's stuttering. :rofl: I'm so proud of them :dramaqueen:

And comparing the Youtube still with Taeyeon and anon's picture above...*sigh*

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

All of them :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 17:01
love her, but i didnt know sooyoung had a reputation like that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

we have a casanova guys

to tiffany: "I'm dizzy because (you're) too sexy"
to hyo (after she asked why yuri was laughing): "I’m laughing because you’re so lovely "
to park sodam: "😮🤤 because (you're) so beautiful..."
"(You're) so cool like this 😮‍💨 You're the best, really thrilling"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 17:25
Guest wrote:
me neither, though for this particular pool id say tae and yuri tied > tiff and swap sooyoung with sunny

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

banon wrote:
25 Feb 2023, 00:18
My opinion
Bi:
Sunny - probably BI but leans toward women much more so as she got older as soon as she was done experimenting. She used to kiss her members a lot and bite their shoulders (YT videos galore), and still pats their butts. I think she talked about having to date through video calls and going out in groups. For example, she and Narae hung out in the past and I'm sure she was able to see people by going over to Narae's foodie get-togethers. I think that's how most idols date anyways. I think she dated two actors, the one she visited in the hospital. And also Song Joong-ki, because they have a friendly ex-vibe.
Taeyeon - I think she genuinely loved Tiffany but Tiffany is just straight. I think they aren't as close in terms of spending all their time together because they realized it was unhealthy for Taeyeon to be so attached. I think when Tiffany spent two years in the USA promoting was when Taeyeon was able to extend her social circle. But who knows, maybe Taeyeon and Fany are just very private about their Taeny interactions now.
I just found out the forum got resurrected. I page caught everything and looking at all the dates, this place is still pretty dead. I wish they found our original thread like the others and why didn't they? Plus they segregated us from the main forum? Wtf? That feels racist...

But anyways, speaking of Sunny and Narae:
Image Image
Image Image

Why do I feel like she always gets a little scolded when she acts gay on tv? lol Narae's face is like "Not here bish!" It is nice to see her playfully flirting even if it's just with a friend after getting more reserved post-2015.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 22:09
Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 17:25
Guest wrote:
me neither, though for this particular pool id say tae and yuri tied > tiff and swap sooyoung with sunny
da
I can't believe Yuri is only 3rd! I love Fany, but knowing that Yuri (most likely) is into women automatically boosts her up for me. The poll is evil though because the group as a whole is a women attractor lol Too many hot, independent women with diverse and interesting personalities.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

someone should do a poll w all 8 (but not me i dont have twitter)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is this T. being T. - cute drama queen who likes to post quotes in IG :lol: or is she leaving?

A lot of speculations on twitter. Also that "resignation letter" pic she posted recently.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i don't see tae leaving the company until at least after her concert, tour, and album. after that then anything can happen but right now she's in the midst of preparing all of that and it doesn't make any sense to leave the company.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It is poosible that she thinking about it, or she is simply frustrated with this whole thing. Hard to say when her contracts ends; first half of the year, second?

Maybe it is simply - "I want to, but I can't" type of feeling, which sucks obviously.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Haha

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lmao!!! Yes, I love to think that Taeyeon is totally playing mind games with SM :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yoona :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Let’s support her YouTube channel

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i think she got something done to her nose too *sigh* i know it's inevitable and normalized, but they're all already so beautiful. i hate this toxic industry. well, she is gorgeous here of course and i love a blazer and jeans combo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She came out of hiding and sounds so good. :bigcry: Why dis bish not give us a mini or at least a single? Not a ballad please.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^^
Seriously, fuckers at SM who convince her that her voice is no good should go to jail. :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

YoonYul crumbs

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 15:07
^^
Seriously, fuckers at SM who convince her that her voice is no good should go to jail. :mask:
I honestly think she never has wanted any long term singing activities. An OST here and there, sure, but nothing that would require promotions.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 20:53
Guest wrote:
^^
I honestly think she never has wanted any long term singing activities. An OST here and there, sure, but nothing that would require promotions.
DA I agree but she's also talked about that producer who insulted her singing and how much it damaged her self-esteem. Could be projecting but I can't help thinking that all the insults she's gotten for years over her singing and looks and everything made it easier for her to indulge her natural inclination for hermit life. Even in her recent bubble about the SM issue she said "I know I'm lacking" and it's like...how are you lacking? Ugh I want all the girlies to be happy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guess aussie photo dump is never ending :dance2: where’s the resident detectives to see if it’s her mom in the reflection of her glass the two pictures

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 21:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
^^
DA I agree but she's also talked about that producer who insulted her singing and how much it damaged her self-esteem. Could be projecting but I can't help thinking that all the insults she's gotten for years over her singing and looks and everything made it easier for her to indulge her natural inclination for hermit life. Even in her recent bubble about the SM issue she said "I know I'm lacking" and it's like...how are you lacking? Ugh I want all the girlies to be happy.
Da that story made me so angry, hope this producer is unhappy wherever he is. exactly @ bubble thing!! she’s amazing and has so much talent, i know she loves the hermit life but it’s such a waste that we’ll probably never get a sunny solo debut, ballads or not I know she’d kill any concept.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
^^
(DA but also other OP who posted a video)

I agree about her getting very insecure and her not wanting to heavily promote like Tae or Hyo, but I think she still loves music, singing, and deep down wants to release something. The girls were even encouraging her by complimenting her vocals during their comeback. I feel like because of the producer, she hasn't let herself explore what genre would suit her voice and personal taste. Definitely not something requiring dancing. Other than ballads, I personally think something acoustic, like that duet with that guy from her radio, or pop punkish like Himnae. I also think she should explore something angsty to channel what she's been through. Like Green Day Wake Me Before September Ends. She should do what Yoona did and just drop a mini no promo. But I totally understand and won't get my hopes up. I :heart: you Soonkyu!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
^^
SA
When did this happen? I've never heard of that before. Fuck that producer.

I hope it's not a low esteem kind of thing, because she truly excels at being an idol. That being said, I don't know if I'd put much weight on the Bubble message, as the lacking bit is something pretty much all idols say on the regular.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 01:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
^^
SA

I hope it's not a low esteem kind of thing, because she truly excels at being an idol. That being said, I don't know if I'd put much weight on the Bubble message, as the lacking bit is something pretty much all idols say on the regular.
Forgot to add: her chronic injuries also play a big role on whether she wants to take on any project, I think.

Speaking from experience, it’s hard to focus on anything when pain is present in pretty much anything you do, and it’s even worse when you have to hide it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 01:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
^^
SA

Here. She says it feels like homework. She must be burdened with people asking for a solo. And then they bring up her uncle at the end of course.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Those vocal directors don't know wtf they are talking about. South Korea is so goddamn conformist that any inkling of deviation from the status quo is seen as inferior. Sunny has the most distinct and recognizable voice in Kpop. No one else sounds like her and for that she gets that bullshit? Just because her voice is unique? Ugh. So many main vocalists are taught the same technique and style, then producers always make them sing out of their range trying to reach that last screechy high note. SM is very guilty of this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Glass Kwon is getting surgery?! Something about varicose veins and blood circulation. Hwaiting my love!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

she’s already goofing around straight out of surgery

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i know it’s a message meant to reassure fans but the fact that she mentioned new music 👀

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 20:28
She is so precious and silly and positive. Hard not to love her. I know it's just the hospital room, but I love the gay balloons wall art. :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 23:39

guess aussie photo dump is never ending :dance2: where’s the resident detectives to see if it’s her mom in the reflection of her glass the two pictures
Lol I'm not sick anymore so I haven't been as observant and didn't even think to check. But since you mentioned it...
I took zoomed in and took screenshots of the sunglasses reflection and also the reflection of her mom in her hospital photos to compare. I think we're all pretty much convinced she's got a woman, but isn't all this the icing? From my observations, sunglass woman has thinner and longer arms than her mum as well as a slimmer looking V-shape and longer neck. She looks like an unnie due to her neck muscles as she's trying (and failing) to get out of the pictures lol. Her mom's face is rounder and more square and arms shorter and thicker. Her mom must have been sitting next to her on this occasion because mom would have been in the reflection too if she was across. Or she wasn't there for this outing but who leaves their mum at home during an int'l vacay? Tee hee

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 03:51
Guest wrote:
She is so precious and silly and positive. Hard not to love her. I know it's just the hospital room, but I love the gay balloons wall art. :heart:
I love her humor and personality

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 18:12
Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 03:51
Guest wrote:
I love her humor and personality
she’s such a glass (no pun intended) half-full type of person! and more now than ever she seems to be really enjoying herself and it’s lovely to be able to see it. her relationship to fans too, she went on a repost spree yesterday of GK fanarts, even created an insta story only for them. just the sweetest woman ever.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Seolady with the dark hair and high bun! Wow. Bermuda Line has always been a sight to see, but maknae is really killing it these last few years in terms of sexiness. :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Omg Seo Juhyun :love:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is really giving evil twin. I love it :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm sure they keep in touch irl but I want to see these gays interact again

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Soshi really has some excellent pick up lines. Take notes kids. :rofl:
Taeyeon: Wanna go look at fire and space out sometime? (@1:33)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 01:01
I'm sure they keep in touch irl but I want to see these gays interact again
x2 haven't seen much between them except Yubin leaving the occasional thirst comment on TY's instagram