SNSD

Post Reply
Guest
Reactions:

Re: SNSD

#101

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Feb 2023, 08:07
Gayest my bb has looked in awhile
the second one making my heart flutter a bit ngl, she looks so :wub: love to know that it was probably taken by her ~gal pal~

Guest
Reactions:

Re: SNSD

#102

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 05:50
A woman's hand. :hudoin: And it doesn't look like a mother's older hand either.
omg noticed that too :hudoin: glad to see she's with someone who is down to film her doing silly things. love this side of her! and good to know she remembers her musicians roots lol still hoping for the second scene :fingcross:

banon
Reactions:

Re: SNSD

#103

Post by banon »

Guest wrote:
21 Feb 2023, 23:31
Guest wrote:
21 Feb 2023, 15:15
Guest wrote:
21 Feb 2023, 09:32
gay agenda wrote:
21 Feb 2023, 05:24
what’s the consensus on Sunny? does she have many receipts compared to Taeyeon and Yuri?
*grain of salt*
A k-anon spilled awhile back in the SGSD old forum that Sunny has been with women and apparently there's picture proof from around 2010-2012. But she also has rumours with dudes, and she's talked about dating and guys on different varieties. Sometimes the vibe feels weird when she does that like she's overcompensating, but I'm probably projecting. All that could have been compulsory het, so being les is a possibility, but the consensus is she's bi which I agree with.




Since as far as I'm aware, she's never been confirmed to have a boyfriend, or even acted like she was into a real man in person, I'm gonna say her just talking hypothetically about relationships with men while a camera is pointed at her doesn't have to mean anything.
Oh I totally agree. Especially everything she mentioned on Roommate. That felt forced to me. I was just trying to be as non-delusional as possible by mentioning some of the things involving dudes. Like you said, it definitely seems like comp het for the cameras.

And you're right, nothing's confirmed and was barely gossiped about, but like the other anon said the hospital visits might be something and I think there was a possibility with that Mr. Mr. dancer. I'm still going with woman leaning bi because I want to be realistic in case of disappointment, but the scale is tipping toward lesbian the more I think about it.
My opinion
Bi:
Sunny - probably BI but leans toward women much more so as she got older as soon as she was done experimenting. She used to kiss her members a lot and bite their shoulders (YT videos galore), and still pats their butts. I think she talked about having to date through video calls and going out in groups. For example, she and Narae hung out in the past and I'm sure she was able to see people by going over to Narae's foodie get-togethers. I think that's how most idols date anyways. I think she dated two actors, the one she visited in the hospital. And also Song Joong-ki, because they have a friendly ex-vibe.
Taeyeon - I think she genuinely loved Tiffany but Tiffany is just straight. I think they aren't as close in terms of spending all their time together because they realized it was unhealthy for Taeyeon to be so attached. I think when Tiffany spent two years in the USA promoting was when Taeyeon was able to extend her social circle. But who knows, maybe Taeyeon and Fany are just very private about their Taeny interactions now.

Les:
Yuri - likely be Les but tried to be straight or beard for her family. I feel bad about what she must of gone through with her brother.
Seohyun - kind of suspicious because even when she was 20 yo, she still liked sweet potatoes more than boys

Straight:
Yoona - dated men and doesn't seem interested in women. Though she likes boy group dances, DIY and dresses down all the time in sweats and comfortable clothes. Maybe because she models a lot and is uncomfortable all the time, on her downtime she likes to be otherwise. She is physically affectionate with her members but I think it's because she is the other maknae.
Hyoyeon - but will flirt happily with her queer members. I think she likely accepts them without judgment and also keeps everyone laughing. I think it's nice to have someone in the group like her, given some members struggle with depressive moods. I love all moodmakers in the group, they are essential to the mental health of the others.
Sooyoung - she dreamt of marrying since she was young and has been dating a guy for 8 years.
Tiffany - unfortunately very straight, which I feel is very heartbreaking for Taeyeon and maybe even Sunny?
(*Seohyun - even though I put her in the Les list, she could be the total opposite as she's the most quiet growing up so it's hard to tell)

banon
Reactions:

Re: SNSD

#104

Post by banon »

Guest wrote:
16 Feb 2023, 01:29
Guest wrote:
16 Feb 2023, 01:15
Guest wrote:
15 Feb 2023, 21:20
They really don't do it like they used to. 2nd gen was so wild when you compare this to idol reality shows now. And Soshi is Soshi so they'll always be wildin' :rofl:
What was this from??
It was a show called Factory Girl, back in 2008
Looking back on these messages and I remember some of the episodes. I think Horror Movie Factory was just as crazy. It's genuinely sad that everyone has youtube channels now with very scripted material presenting them all perfect. Yes shows like Star Golden Bell and Invincible Youth and Weekly Idol before the host change can make some idols uncomfortable but it did bring out some of their real personalities. Now you can't tell. At least Running Man is still around. I do like Apink and Bomi's YT channel because she's still funny and extra no matter what and brings out the crazy in her members. Apinkation was hilarious most of the time.
I didn't ever get a chance to re-watch this Factory Girl scene. I've watched Sunny's snake handling with Taeyeon's help but most YT videos cut this part out.
In this scene you can totally tell what each girl is thinking.
Sooyoung is just screaming to get it over with. Hyoyeon plugged her ears knowing what was going to happen. Tiffany as manager T just getting her unpleasant but dutiful task done. Seohyun trying to help but disapproving of how they are handling it. Sunny coming over and wondering WTF these girls are doing ("cause I handle chickens, snakes, cows, etc without all this screaming!"). Taeyeon is just wondering if the baby pig is hurt or going to be traumatized. Jessica just laughing her ass off and also wondering WTF. Yuri just getting a kick out of the chaos because everything can and should be funny as long as people are pulling their weight at the end of the day.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: SNSD

#105

Post by Guest »

https://twitter.com/numjin9/status/162 ... WJtm6Rhu0g
:wub: :wub: this trip is the gift that keeps on giving

Guest
Reactions:

Re: SNSD

#106

Post by Guest »

This isn't real right? :rofl: Halmeoni definitely looks edited in.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: SNSD

#107

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2023, 02:23
https://twitter.com/numjin9/status/162 ... WJtm6Rhu0g
:wub: :wub: this trip is the gift that keeps on giving
I'm dead anon, dead! Her joy and happiness is contagious. I'm glad she is enjoying pride. It must be her first? Hypothetically of course. It still might be risky to go to that Mardi Gras event since fans know she's in Sydney, but if she doesn't care if she gets spotted then great! :heart: :heart: :heart:


Guest
Reactions:

Re: SNSD

#108

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 08:50
late, but still my fave



I love the dance break :love:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: SNSD

#109

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 08:50
late, but still my fave
The drama of it all! I also remember how lukewarm the reaction was to the song because it was mid-tempo and not as boisterous as IGAB or The Boys before it, but now it's a classic. No one can cover it well because that last chorus with the vocal line is too epic. No group has 4 good enough vocalists to pull that off. If they every perform it again, I hope they redo the choreo to get rid of the men.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: SNSD

#110

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2023, 06:38
Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 08:50
late, but still my fave
The drama of it all! I also remember how lukewarm the reaction was to the song because it was mid-tempo and not as boisterous as IGAB or The Boys before it, but now it's a classic. No one can cover it well because that last chorus with the vocal line is too epic. No group has 4 good enough vocalists to pull that off. If they every perform it again, I hope they redo the choreo to get rid of the men.
The background dancers also bothered a lot of people at the beginning. Some because they where guys (lol), and some because it made their stages look crowded. We were so used to 9 of them and dominating the stage so it felt really unnecessary.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: SNSD

#111

Post by Guest »

Tiffany gonna perform part of Villain at her Thai fanmeet! We're never gonna hear Holiday Night and Forever1 albums live other than those fanmeets :dramaqueen: I hope I am wrong about that.



Guest
Reactions:

Re: SNSD

#112

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2023, 07:11
Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2023, 06:38
Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 08:50
late, but still my fave
The drama of it all! I also remember how lukewarm the reaction was to the song because it was mid-tempo and not as boisterous as IGAB or The Boys before it, but now it's a classic. No one can cover it well because that last chorus with the vocal line is too epic. No group has 4 good enough vocalists to pull that off. If they every perform it again, I hope they redo the choreo to get rid of the men.
The background dancers also bothered a lot of people at the beginning. Some because they where guys (lol), and some because it made their stages look crowded. We were so used to 9 of them and dominating the stage so it felt really unnecessary.
Lol you're right. Almost forgot about that. I definitely hated the choreo for both those reasons, but never the song. I really do hope they get rid of the men and rework it if they perform it again. But that's a big if :dramaqueen:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: SNSD

#113

Post by Guest »

my favorite. i like that you can hear everyone agree but the fact that yuri is in the frame too... :rofl:
i never noticed until now but hyoyeon is closest to the mic and so her "that's right" is the loudest. we love an ally!

Guest
Reactions:

Re: SNSD

#114

Post by Guest »

This is so funny out of context :shifty:


Guest
Reactions:

Re: SNSD

#115

Post by Guest »

what is that? Where is she? :blinkwide:


Guest
Reactions:

Re: SNSD

#116

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2023, 13:17
what is that? Where is she? :blinkwide:
Fanmeeting in Bangkok tonight!

Guest
Reactions:

Re: SNSD

#117

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2023, 05:18
Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2023, 02:23
https://twitter.com/numjin9/status/162 ... WJtm6Rhu0g
:wub: :wub: this trip is the gift that keeps on giving
I'm dead anon, dead! Her joy and happiness is contagious. I'm glad she is enjoying pride. It must be her first? Hypothetically of course. It still might be risky to go to that Mardi Gras event since fans know she's in Sydney, but if she doesn't care if she gets spotted then great! :heart: :heart: :heart:

right?!? she seems so so happy and enjoying herself so much, i love that every day she shares a bit of it with us. I think that even if she did went to Mardi Gras she wouldn’t be spotted, girl has been in Sydney for a week and no aussie sone has been able to spot her yet! she was even in a tour with other koreans to this sandboarding spot and no one recognized her (only later, i saw a comment of a mother who was there with her kids and only realized it was Yuri when she posted the pictures hahaha). Her ninja skills are on another level.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: SNSD

#118

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2023, 16:01
Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2023, 05:18
Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2023, 02:23
https://twitter.com/numjin9/status/162 ... WJtm6Rhu0g
:wub: :wub: this trip is the gift that keeps on giving
I'm dead anon, dead! Her joy and happiness is contagious. I'm glad she is enjoying pride. It must be her first? Hypothetically of course. It still might be risky to go to that Mardi Gras event since fans know she's in Sydney, but if she doesn't care if she gets spotted then great! :heart: :heart: :heart:

right?!? she seems so so happy and enjoying herself so much, i love that every day she shares a bit of it with us. I think that even if she did went to Mardi Gras she wouldn’t be spotted, girl has been in Sydney for a week and no aussie sone has been able to spot her yet! she was even in a tour with other koreans to this sandboarding spot and no one recognized her (only later, i saw a comment of a mother who was there with her kids and only realized it was Yuri when she posted the pictures hahaha). Her ninja skills are on another level.
Every day but yesterday :shifty: Cute about the mom! She was probably in her early 30s during their come-up so it goes to show how the girls are loved by all demographics. It seems like Hyo is now a Parsian and Yuri is an Aussie. :rofl: But seriously, it's so nice to see them be more free in Western countries.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: SNSD

#119

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2023, 00:13
Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2023, 16:01
Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2023, 05:18
Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2023, 02:23
https://twitter.com/numjin9/status/162 ... WJtm6Rhu0g
:wub: :wub: this trip is the gift that keeps on giving
I'm dead anon, dead! Her joy and happiness is contagious. I'm glad she is enjoying pride. It must be her first? Hypothetically of course. It still might be risky to go to that Mardi Gras event since fans know she's in Sydney, but if she doesn't care if she gets spotted then great! :heart: :heart: :heart:

right?!? she seems so so happy and enjoying herself so much, i love that every day she shares a bit of it with us. I think that even if she did went to Mardi Gras she wouldn’t be spotted, girl has been in Sydney for a week and no aussie sone has been able to spot her yet! she was even in a tour with other koreans to this sandboarding spot and no one recognized her (only later, i saw a comment of a mother who was there with her kids and only realized it was Yuri when she posted the pictures hahaha). Her ninja skills are on another level.
Every day but yesterday :shifty: Cute about the mom! She was probably in her early 30s during their come-up so it goes to show how the girls are loved by all demographics. It seems like Hyo is now a Parsian and Yuri is an Aussie. :rofl: But seriously, it's so nice to see them be more free in Western countries.
allow me to be delulu as joke just bc it’s fun exactly :eyeroll: the timing of the trip too like she spent early february in naples and missed valentine’s day because of another overseas schedule… nothing better than enjoying the aussie sun (during world pride!) with your friend. yes they look so carefree! hyo befriending the locals and just enjoying france with her staff/friends was so cute

Guest
Reactions:

Re: SNSD

#120

Post by Guest »

[media] [/media]

her smile! she’s glowing :wub:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: SNSD

#121

Post by Guest »

There she goes again with the single long sock :rofl: Before she said it was because she only got one sock wet in the rain. Wtf is her excuse this time? Kangaroo peed on it?

Guest
Reactions:

Re: SNSD

#122

Post by Guest »

Yuri has her hats and Hyo has her phone cases. :lol:



Guest
Reactions:

Re: SNSD

#123

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2023, 01:08
There she goes again with the single long sock :rofl: Before she said it was because she only got one sock wet in the rain. Wtf is her excuse this time? Kangaroo peed on it?
please i hadn’t noticed that! catch her later on bubble explaining both the sock and the kangaroo poop :rofl: she’s also only wearing one airpod, so far the only thing that always change is the hats

Guest
Reactions:

Re: SNSD

#124

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2023, 00:30
[media] [/media]

her smile! she’s glowing :wub:
there’s idk how many emojis in the caption and the only one pictured is the koala :rofl: this is like when she was promoting red velvet’s red flavor and captioned the picture with fruits (and vegetables?!?) emojis but didn’t get a single one right

Guest
Reactions:

Re: SNSD

#125

Post by Guest »



she’s hilarious

glasskwon
Reactions:

Re: SNSD

#126

Post by glasskwon »


woah, he’s such a great swimmer!
mom: it’s his main job
being funny runs in the family apparently :rofl:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: SNSD

#127

Post by Guest »



speaking of swimming.. :wub:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: SNSD

#128

Post by Guest »

glasskwon wrote:
27 Feb 2023, 12:43

woah, he’s such a great swimmer!
mom: it’s his main job
being funny runs in the family apparently :rofl:
So she is there with her mom? :rofl: Or I'm misunderstanding the caption? Who knows, maybe her mom is close to Yuri's partner and decided to tag along as a supportive mother. That'd be amazing if true! Either way, I'm happy she gets this vacation.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: SNSD

#129

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2023, 00:48
glasskwon wrote:
27 Feb 2023, 12:43

woah, he’s such a great swimmer!
mom: it’s his main job
being funny runs in the family apparently :rofl:
So she is there with her mom? :rofl: Or I'm misunderstanding the caption? Who knows, maybe her mom is close to Yuri's partner and decided to tag along as a supportive mother. That'd be amazing if true! Either way, I'm happy she gets this vacation.
apparently she is! or maybe she sent her mom the video and she answered that? idk. it’s funny that almost every time people wonder who yuri is with she’s with her parents :rofl:
The hand on that video of her dancing Into You did not look like a mother’s hand tbh :tinfoil: maybe you’re right and there’s a third person with them, but either way i’m loving her vacation pictures! hope she stays for a bit more days in australia having as much fun as she can.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: SNSD

#130

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2023, 13:33


speaking of swimming.. :wub:
:wub: swimming choi i love you

i gotta say, it's so funny when fashion directors strategically place strands of hair that fall perfectly across their face. so silly how did it become so trendy :lol:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: SNSD

#131

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2023, 01:33
Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2023, 00:48
glasskwon wrote:
27 Feb 2023, 12:43
woah, he’s such a great swimmer!
mom: it’s his main job
being funny runs in the family apparently :rofl:
So she is there with her mom? :rofl: Or I'm misunderstanding the caption? Who knows, maybe her mom is close to Yuri's partner and decided to tag along as a supportive mother. That'd be amazing if true! Either way, I'm happy she gets this vacation.
apparently she is! or maybe she sent her mom the video and she answered that? idk. it’s funny that almost every time people wonder who yuri is with she’s with her parents :rofl:
The hand on that video of her dancing Into You did not look like a mother’s hand tbh :tinfoil: maybe you’re right and there’s a third person with them, but either way i’m loving her vacation pictures! hope she stays for a bit more days in australia having as much fun as she can.
Good point about sending the video vs. her being there
This is definitely not a 70+ y/o hand. :mask: Anyways, rock on glass kwon!

Guest
Reactions:

Re: SNSD

#132

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2023, 02:56
Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2023, 01:33
Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2023, 00:48
glasskwon wrote:
27 Feb 2023, 12:43
woah, he’s such a great swimmer!
mom: it’s his main job
being funny runs in the family apparently :rofl:
So she is there with her mom? :rofl: Or I'm misunderstanding the caption? Who knows, maybe her mom is close to Yuri's partner and decided to tag along as a supportive mother. That'd be amazing if true! Either way, I'm happy she gets this vacation.
apparently she is! or maybe she sent her mom the video and she answered that? idk. it’s funny that almost every time people wonder who yuri is with she’s with her parents :rofl:
The hand on that video of her dancing Into You did not look like a mother’s hand tbh :tinfoil: maybe you’re right and there’s a third person with them, but either way i’m loving her vacation pictures! hope she stays for a bit more days in australia having as much fun as she can.
Good point about sending the video vs. her being there
This is definitely not a 70+ y/o hand. :mask: Anyways, rock on glass kwon!
her mother is probably early or mid-60s but point still stands lol :whistle: nice that you made a gif, thx! yes, rock on ms glass!

Guest
Reactions:

Re: SNSD

#133

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2023, 20:11
Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2023, 02:56
Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2023, 01:33
Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2023, 00:48
glasskwon wrote:
27 Feb 2023, 12:43


being funny runs in the family apparently :rofl:
So she is there with her mom? :rofl: Or I'm misunderstanding the caption? Who knows, maybe her mom is close to Yuri's partner and decided to tag along as a supportive mother. That'd be amazing if true! Either way, I'm happy she gets this vacation.
apparently she is! or maybe she sent her mom the video and she answered that? idk. it’s funny that almost every time people wonder who yuri is with she’s with her parents :rofl:
The hand on that video of her dancing Into You did not look like a mother’s hand tbh :tinfoil: maybe you’re right and there’s a third person with them, but either way i’m loving her vacation pictures! hope she stays for a bit more days in australia having as much fun as she can.
Good point about sending the video vs. her being there
This is definitely not a 70+ y/o hand. :mask: Anyways, rock on glass kwon!
her mother is probably early or mid-60s but point still stands lol :whistle: nice that you made a gif, thx! yes, rock on ms glass!
Not a big deal, but I'm 3 years younger than her (with older brothers) and my parents are 69 and 70 so I was just basing it off of that similarity. So maybe not 70+ I probably should've said 60-70 range lol

Thanks for digging those up! Confirmed that it's not her mom's because that hand has lonnnng fingers :fool:
Now I want sushi.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: SNSD

#134

Post by Guest »



she wants us all DEAD

Guest
Reactions:

Re: SNSD

#135

Post by Guest »



yuri no one is going to look at those damn surfing videos :rofl:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: SNSD

#136

Post by Guest »

:bigcry: I passed out.
People in the ig comments being like 'ohhh she's watching all the guys surf' when it's most likely cuz she wants to learn how to surf. dumbass hets :rofl:

And apparently someone ran into her and they talked for like 15 minutes. Jealous

Guest
Reactions:

Re: SNSD

#137

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Mar 2023, 01:50
:bigcry: I passed out.
People in the ig comments being like 'ohhh she's watching all the guys surf' when it's most likely cuz she wants to learn how to surf. dumbass hets :rofl:

And apparently someone ran into her and they talked for like 15 minutes. Jealous

those comments going “oh it must be bc they’re hot” like please :rofl: even if she’s bi can’t she just film it bc she thinks it’s cool? speaking of which there was a female surfer video i think.

oh i saw the post! so cool that she stayed talking for so long with the guy. and lucky him for running into her, ninja yuri is almost impossible to spot

Guest
Reactions:

Re: SNSD

#138

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2023, 23:52


she wants us all DEAD
someone get this little red bell pepper some aloe vera and a stronger sunscreen please! when the redness goes away her tanned skin is gonna look 🔥 tho

Guest
Reactions:

Re: SNSD

#139

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2023, 23:52


she wants us all DEAD
🔥🔥🔥🔥

is she back in korea already? it doesn’t look like a hotel room :hmmm:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: SNSD

#140

Post by Guest »

oh, loving this look on her
Image

It's from this clip.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: SNSD

#141

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2023, 02:17
Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2023, 13:33
speaking of swimming.. :wub:
:wub: swimming choi i love you

i gotta say, it's so funny when fashion directors strategically place strands of hair that fall perfectly across their face. so silly how did it become so trendy :lol:
da
More side-swept hairs haha. If there's one thing about Koreans, it's that they love to jump on trends. So pretty :wub:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: SNSD

#142

Post by Guest »

oh

Guest
Reactions:

Re: SNSD

#143

Post by Guest »


Guest
Reactions:

Re: SNSD

#144

Post by Guest »

It's sadder on video :bigcry:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: SNSD

#145

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2023, 13:07
my yulti is thriving ^_^

hope they can meet for taeyeon’s birthday :(

Guest
Reactions:

Re: SNSD

#146

Post by Guest »

She's like the Thai Sooyoung. Not only her face but they way she jokes around. I got a good giggle from this. :lol:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: SNSD

#147

Post by Guest »

I love the way Yuri's voice sounds here :heart:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: SNSD

#148

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2023, 07:52
I love the way Yuri's voice sounds here :heart:
she’s effortlessly hilarious! the way she says 공주 twice as a lemon gets me every time

Guest
Reactions:

Re: SNSD

#149

Post by Guest »

speaking of her.. she just unlocked a new skin (biker yuri)


Guest
Reactions:

Re: SNSD

#150

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2023, 23:55
speaking of her.. she just unlocked a new skin (biker yuri)

Oh the tan has settled in nicely :dance2:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 48 guests