Guest wrote:
26 Apr 2023, 15:57
Guest wrote:
26 Apr 2023, 12:26
Guest wrote:
25 Apr 2023, 22:40
Guest wrote:
25 Apr 2023, 19:02
Been following them since Forever 1 and I still haven’t figured out who’s my bias. They’re all so gorgeous and talented.
omg hi fellow babysone! i started following them at the same time but yuri snatched my heart almost right away, but now i have 7 potential bias wreckers.
I'm also new! And same, I just really like them as a group and I could argue for everyone of them being my bias lol. I guess I keep an extra eye on Seohyun because I find her "journey" fascinating, I hope her upcoming movies and period drama are succesful!
i keep an extra eye on seohyun too! absolutely love her choices for acting projects, it always feels fresh and there’s a good variety in the types of roles she’s been choosing (thing i wish for the other members of actress line). her upcoming netflix show looks so cool! bet she’ll get even more recognition like it was with love & leashes
Yes I'm so excited for the Netflix show! Seems like big deal. I definitely agree about her choices, she seems bold in what roles and projects she chooses to take on.

Reactions:

Re: SNSD

Post by Guest »

Watching the behind the scenes of their Closer recording made me admire Seohyun even more. When she recorded her verse, I thought it already sounded really really good, then she asked if she could try again and it sounded even better. It shows that she really gives her very best in everything she does. :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I didn't realize there were so many bb sones! "So many"...what is it like 2? lol I wanted to ask you gays, before you came here or read anything about them, who was sus to you? What were your first impressions?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Apr 2023, 11:37
I didn't realize there were so many bb sones! "So many"...what is it like 2? lol I wanted to ask you gays, before you came here or read anything about them, who was sus to you? What were your first impressions?
that’s a good question that i don’t know how to answer hahaha i think yuri? probably during the soshi tamtam ep where she’s wearing these
outfits, not exactly the fits but more the way she carries herself in them? idk how to properly explain. seohyun based on nothing but one mirror selfie she posted that reminded me of kim seohyung (kdrama actress beloved by the sapphics) and taeyeon but she doesn’t count bc i had seen people calling her sus before getting into soshi.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anybody know anything about the woman TY posted in her instastory today? Is she a stylist? She reposted TY's story and added a heart, and checking her profile she posts some pics of TY (not candids, album covers and stuff) but TY doesn't follow her. Just going by her pics she def pings (and made a point of posting a pic of a rainbow, but that could just be a rainbow lol). TY not following her kind of seems sus. Could all be nothing but I've got my detective hat on :shifty: (Now watch someone will post how she's been married for ten years and has fifty kids :lol: )

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not Yuri flirting with the woman at the end :rofl: Maybe thats who she took to Australia. :P How is she so cute though??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 May 2023, 09:08
Not Yuri flirting with the woman at the end :rofl: Maybe thats who she took to Australia. :P How is she so cute though??
she's so cute throughout this episode! she got called pretty by another female customer as well, just collecting italian women left and right :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

have you gays seen this? 🔥🔥

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://www.youtube.com/
watch?v=tdpa_bk0GSw&list=WL&index=1

LOL how awkward

(link broken because the site wont load the vid)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 May 2023, 03:04

LOL how awkward

same guy posted the picture they took together and put “gee” as bgm lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 May 2023, 10:48
Guest wrote:

LOL how awkward

da
Lol so outta line. There's people saying he doesn't know about 9/30...that's gotta be bullshit. But he does seem kinda dumb so could be the truth.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She would make such a good Sophie

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 May 2023, 11:28
Guest wrote:
03 May 2023, 10:48
Guest wrote:

LOL how awkward

da
Lol so outta line. There's people saying he doesn't know about 9/30...that's gotta be bullshit. But he does seem kinda dumb so could be the truth.
He’s not from Korea so he’s not expected to know every drama that happened to every Korean celebrity.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

amazing poster

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can't believe it's taken her so long to play this bigger venue. She coulda done this ages ago, but SM... :nails: Or idk maybe it was her choice. I hope we get a Beyond Live.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^_^ Seo cute (No sensitive content-Twitter weird)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lol wut? :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 May 2023, 03:01
lol wut? :rofl:
So...underwear? Basically? Like spanks does she mean? IDK it's kinda funny ig but if I was Tae I'd be suuuuper creeped out

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

for those who like detective work and speculating there's a framed pic in the corner, good luck hahaha (enhancing it made it look like a dog, maybe yall have better tools than remini 😂)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I know she went on this trip with her mom, but who is the woman next to her on the water bike? Surely not her mother, looks too young. Her face is also covered so I don't think it's her married friend hwanhee either.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

hot hot

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 10:21
finally some yulti pics :wub: and yuri losing 2 out of 5 of her press on nails (2nd slide) is hilarious

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

taeny found in a ditch 😭 yulti ⛵️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2023, 04:57

Taeyeon has always been completely detached from the group even when they were active, and I'll never understand how taeny became a thing because it was always more than obvious. Then again SM pushed them to hell.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2023, 05:07
Guest wrote:

Taeyeon has always been completely detached from the group even when they were active, and I'll never understand how taeny became a thing because it was always more than obvious. Then again SM pushed them to hell.
lol? they used to spend more time together and now they don't. ppl like you are so insane, but i see it all the time on L chat, (or maybe its always you) it's like you don't know what a social life is like.

tip for if you ever start getting close to ppl: over the years, your relationships will change. Someone you used to spend time with, you won't anymore, and ppl you never really saw you'll start to see more.

Taeyeon credited Tiffany with getting her out of the house when she became reclusive and once started crying when asked what her life would be like without Tiffany.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2023, 13:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

lol? they used to spend more time together and now they don't. ppl like you are so insane, but i see it all the time on L chat, (or maybe its always you) it's like you don't know what a social life is like.

tip for if you ever start getting close to ppl: over the years, your relationships will change. Someone you used to spend time with, you won't anymore, and ppl you never really saw you'll start to see more.

Taeyeon credited Tiffany with getting her out of the house when she became reclusive and once started crying when asked what her life would be like without Tiffany.
da your comment is such a reach? What was so insane about that comment? Anyone who followed SNSD for long without having stan goggles knew who Taeyeon was close with and it was never the members. She was constantly hanging out with gross men (Kang1n, H33chul..etc) even when she was at the height of her struggles. She has never looked like she had the same relationship with the rest despite the fanservice to promote the ship even though out of everyone i would say she was closest to Tiffany and Sunny. Tiffany because it was obvious that she tried to retain a relationship with all of them and did her best to achieve that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2023, 13:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da your comment is such a reach? What was so insane about that comment? Anyone who followed SNSD for long without having stan goggles knew who Taeyeon was close with and it was never the members. She was constantly hanging out with gross men (Kang1n, H33chul..etc) even when she was at the height of her struggles. She has never looked like she had the same relationship with the rest despite the fanservice to promote the ship even though out of everyone i would say she was closest to Tiffany and Sunny. Tiffany because it was obvious that she tried to retain a relationship with all of them and did her best to achieve that.
Just stop
And let's bbyxinnocenz clean your soul

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Those new Yulti photos are cute :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2023, 15:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Just stop
And let's bbyxinnocenz clean your soul
^ da lmfao I am certain TY woulda loved to go to Disneyland and a vineyard if she didn't have a solo concert tour to prepare for, Queendom Puzzle hosting, and her weekly nolto commitment. We already know from a program Jessi did with Tiffany that Taeyeon was often at her home, even though neither would ever truly advertise she was doing that. It's silly to act like she hates them all, especcially Tiffany.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You've never been friends with an introvert and it's because they're avoiding you

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tiffany posted a photo of Yuri; Yulti is sailing :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

it's been almost a year already but i'll never get tired of yuri doing muscle queen pose :rofl: and her outfit! :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

yuri is so fun

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Used to be a big SONE but stopped following SNSD years ago. Any recent gay revelations aka do Yuri and Taeyeon have gfs yet?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 May 2023, 16:45
Used to be a big SONE but stopped following SNSD years ago. Any recent gay revelations aka do Yuri and Taeyeon have gfs yet?
there was yuri's whole australia trip with her mom and some woman. anons did some investigating and found clues. it's a page or two back if you wanna go through it.

taeyeon posted herself hugging a girl whose back was to the camera and everyone was shook. this was on her bday. she also tagged someone in her stories which led to the profile of a kinda tomboyish looking woman.

so yeah, looks like they're living their best woman-loving lives and we love to see it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
SA I just saw Taeyeon's gay af new year recommendation playlist lmao girl wants to let everyone know so bad

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 May 2023, 17:17
Guest wrote:
SA I just saw Taeyeon's gay af new year recommendation playlist lmao girl wants to let everyone know so bad
da
lol What's on it? or where can I see it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2023, 17:38
Sooyoung is a real one :queen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2023, 08:10
Guest wrote:
18 May 2023, 17:17
Guest wrote:
da
lol What's on it? or where can I see it?

Troye Sivan, Chelsea Cutler, The Internet, KAYTRANADA are all fruity but the kicker is Fletcher and the song girls girls girls

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Someone in the k-ent thread said something about Yuri being ignored by like half of the members around the time of that blind item...is that true? I wasn't a fan at that point

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2023, 18:29
Someone in the k-ent thread said something about Yuri being ignored by like half of the members around the time of that blind item...is that true? I wasn't a fan at that point
i can’t find the video of them in some variety show where they tease her about having a date in a car and all the members laugh but i doubt this info from the other thread is true. anyone here since those days has ever heard something like that?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m listening to One Last Time. Seohyun and Tiffany’s vocals on their ballads have a way of touching my emotions, even when I don’t know the meaning of the words. :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How much influence do you think SM has when it comes to the actor's choice of projects? I was just watching Seohyun in Hello Dracula and the fact she played a lesbian (yay!) and was in that Love and Leashes movie made me wonder if she would have had a harder time accepting those roles had she still been in that company (because I guess they are considered at least somewhat controversial?).