SNSD

Reactions:

Re: SNSD

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Oct 2023, 14:51
Guest wrote:
18 Oct 2023, 06:34
Are you guys sure you reported me? Why am I still here?
You're using a VPN to get around the ban, you already mentioned it in your babbling. As for reported posts that are still up, you're overwhelming the mods so that they can't keep up with what needs to be deleted, the same way your rancid fart of a personality overwhelmed everyone and drove them away from the thread.
I'm not using a VPN at all. I'm not a Kpop idol. You can't just make up bullshit about me and pass it off for a fact. Lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Piaoliang.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is my favorite song from Faye Wong. A queen covering a queen.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

2011 seems like a lifetime ago, but this performance is timeless.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just watched The Game Caterers. Everybody agreed that Sooyoung is loyal. That just warms my heart. Sooyoung is the best girl.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Oct 2023, 00:27
I just watched The Game Caterers. Everybody agreed that Sooyoung is loyal. That just warms my heart. Sooyoung is the best girl.
"Good Girl Bad Girl". I laughed so hard. Yoona got a kick out of that. She has so much fun going on these shows with the other girls.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Oct 2023, 14:28
Sooyoung has a new drama? Yay! Get that bread, girl! I would use the bread emoji but it has a sad face on it. It shouldn't be sad. Bread is a good thing.
Nevermind, she's just promoting Park Gyuyoung's drama. It's that dog drama that I don't care for.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Seohyun's English getting really damn good. When she ordered the guava juice, that is a legitimate American accent.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm such a bad fan. I just found out they all have different horoscope signs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Makes sense why Sooyoung is awesome. She's an Aquarius.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Oct 2023, 15:45
Seohyun's English getting really damn good. When she ordered the guava juice, that is a legitimate American accent.
Yeah I would've thought she was a native. It's 1:27 for those trying to find it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yuri, Yuri, Yuri... I confess she's much more attractive to me now at her current age than she ever was when she was younger. In the old forum, everytime she did something all the girls went crazy over her, but I was just like, Okay. Lol, nae style aniya. But she's a beautiful woman. Always has been and even more so now.

Yuri looks gorgeous in a hanbok. She should do more period dramas.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://www.ft.com/content/02149d50-e51 ... e2f75d04fb

This is interesting.

"A top executive at Kakao has been arrested for alleged stock price manipulation during the South Korean internet giant’s heated acquisition battle for K-pop agency SM Entertainment this year.

The Seoul Southern District Court issued an arrest warrant for Kakao’s chief investment officer Bae Jae-hyun on Thursday. Financial regulators have accused him, along with two other Kakao executives, of buying Won240bn ($178mn) of SM shares in order to undermine a tender offer from rival bidder Hybe."

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They haven't tapped out yet. It's not my place to tell them when to quit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sigh. Molleugeusseo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2023, 00:18
They haven't tapped out yet. It's not my place to tell them when to quit.
Except Sunny. Good ol' Sunny.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hope Sooyoung announces a new drama or something. I need some good news.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I do admire all of the girls. That's why I'm a fan. They're all tough as nails. I know I could never survive as a Kpop idol. I would lose my mind and kill myself long before anybody even knew my name. I am really glad I was never presented with the opportunity.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yoonyul is negotiating their contracts right now. Don't sign anything you'll regret, girls. These girls aren't trapped by SM. They are trapped by Korean society.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't think there were ever any hard feelings between Jessica and the girls. Who wouldn't leave if they could?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is exactly what it feels like.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Fact is oftentimes stranger than fiction.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I finally finished binging Revolutionary Girl Utena. The final episode is grand. Recommend everyone watch it.

I know they'll never do a live action Utena movie in Korea, but Yoona would be perfect for the part of Utena. I had always seen her as a tomboy prince. My little fangirl heart can only wish.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Oct 2023, 22:07
Yuri, Yuri, Yuri... I confess she's much more attractive to me now at her current age than she ever was when she was younger. In the old forum, everytime she did something all the girls went crazy over her, but I was just like, Okay. Lol, nae style aniya. But she's a beautiful woman. Always has been and even more so now.

Yuri looks gorgeous in a hanbok. She should do more period dramas.
I just want to be clear that I'm not a mandu. Some people might be under the wrong impression. I have an actual bias in SNSD and it's not Yuri. I just think of her as a a friend, a chingu, if you will.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love this performance. This brings me back.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gah. Fucking YouTube. It's the live performance of Run Devil Run. "You better run, run, run, run, run..."

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What's today? October 20th. Goodness gracious. I have a work deadline coming up. We're really down to the wire.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tiffany has a fucked up sense of humor, but I love it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Long live the lesbians!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Vivan las lesbi!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2023, 23:10
Examples? I think she's funny, but no dark humour jokes of hers come to mind

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why is there an unhinged troll camped in this thread 24/7?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2023, 01:12
Guest wrote:
I just watched a YouTube shirt of her savage moments. They're pretty fucking funny.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Public Service Announcement: The internet is full of bullshit. Don't believe everything you read. 🧂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The dubbing in this anime is so damn good. You guys should really give it a shot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2023, 13:06
Yoonyul is negotiating their contracts right now. Don't sign anything you'll regret, girls. These girls aren't trapped by SM. They are trapped by Korean society.
Why am I being coy about this?

RUUUUUNNNNNN, RUN RUN RUN RUN! FORGET THE OTHERS, THEY'RE SCREWED! SAVE YOURSELFFFFF!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2023, 01:13
Why is there an unhinged troll camped in this thread 24/7?
debating just going to the other place most RV and Twice people moved too cause this persons mental illness is on par with the S@na troll.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's so obvious what's going on here. You're trying to move me to another forum. Everything you do is obvious. I'm not talking yet because I'm in wait and see mode.

Ihla
Reactions:

Post by Ihla »

Where the fuck are the mods?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ihla wrote:
21 Oct 2023, 22:50
Where the fuck are the mods?
Guest wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 17:24
So RXD is no longer a mod ? I am curious if the other mods even check the reported posts ?

We check them.
So the current mod(s) checks them like they check the rest of the complaints aka there's no moderation folks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2023, 01:25
Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2023, 01:12
Guest wrote:
I just watched a YouTube shirt of her savage moments. They're pretty fucking funny.
Her saying curse words in english count as fucked up sense of humor to you?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love that Hyoyeon is now able to joke around in English a bit. She is just as funny and cute.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Seohyun’s harmonizing on IGAB is so underrated

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2023, 02:31
Ihla wrote:
15 Oct 2023, 12:18
Guest wrote:
15 Oct 2023, 05:18
Straight but sick of men. That's what I think Sunny is. It should be a legitimate sexual orientation. I'm speaking it into existence.
I’m one of those people who believe she’s bisexual, but favors men heavily. In the end, I think it’s a real fucking shame that she had enough bad experiences with men that she swore them off. Imagine treating a SNSD member badly enough that she goes “Fuck men, I’m out.”
welcome back ihla. SGSD revival a incoming.

Agreed Sunny comes across as a bi to me. But idk if she has as much of a high male preference anymore. I think back to that Happy Together ep where Sooyoung was insistent Sunny would marry first and Sunny awkwardly had to defend herself for her not marrying type attitude. My guess is Sooyoung was aware Sunny used to date men but maybe not fully aware how much her PoV on them changed over the years.

I know Sunny spends a lot of time in LA with her sister, wonder if she has anyone there for her.
She's probably bi (though I'm a forever Sunny lez truther)
Such an array of opinions! Literally everything on the spectrum. I myself think she is a women-leaning bi.
The sus thing to me is she's had the 'never gonna marry' attitude since she was 19, so basically since their debut. Obviously she never mentioned it during their come up that I remember, but she said it herself a few years ago

That's interesting to me. I wonder what made her come to that conclusion so young. It could be a gay reason but also not. A lot of women are having this stance now, but she was way ahead of the curve. Like a whole decade. Hmmm :hmmm: Put into the bigger picture of all her evidences, it could very likely be gayness. Idk idk

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

she is back!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oh how true the gay part came to be!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

what the hell is this? Which song that made them feel the need to perform this?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Nov 2023, 06:10
what the hell is this? Which song that made them feel the need to perform this?
It's a part of the choreo in their title track Girls' Generation. I am pretty sure in one of these Sunny accidentally kisses a member cause she completely freezes up after lol.