Also, YulTi is so cute in this clip

Reactions:

Re: SNSD

Post by Guest »

She’s right :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

uuuu seems like T. has a stresfull time before the cb and tour (assumption on my part that this is the cause), hope nothing serious...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

who’s cutting onions :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^ That was beautiful.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

kwon yuri being a big flirt since hoot era :hudoin: also i'm a baby sone and it's my first time seeing these UFO messages, does anyone know where i can find translation for others? is it on soshified?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i'm only a few minutes in but do we think this is couple-y?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^the friend is married, they mention her husband lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2023, 13:44
^the friend is married, they mention her husband lol.
ah well, it was cute while it lasted

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I agree; her rap verse in Villain is 🔥🔥🔥

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

she’s effortlessly hilarious

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is there anyone here going to the K-Verse concert tomorrow?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

here it is (won't post YT link bc it's geo blocked, but maybe for other will work)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It’s so good. Chill and groovy right up my alley. Sunny said it’s her first time doing this genre so I’m happy she got to try something new. This actually suits her well! If only SM would properly promo this and their show :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

casual glass kwon looks are always the gayest :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

sharing in case someone here may be interested. there's a demand survey for a glass kwon doll (yulkkumi), which is a really cute bear that comes with a mandu bag. taeyeon already has a doll and also does tiffany. in the caption they say they'll open a G.O. (group order) for overseas fans if it meets the required amount to start producing, so if you want to buy one you can help by filling the form, it's in korean but basicaly you but how many you want (상품 선택), your name (이름), email and twitter user (트위터 계정). it'll cost 18000 won which is around $14 usd.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

so where is that taeyeon album? Didn't SM plan said april?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Apr 2023, 21:23
so where is that taeyeon album? Didn't SM plan said april?
there was a investor prediction report that estimated it to be in may instead of april, but who knows. there's already aespa and 5hinee lined up so maybe she'll do it in may too. sm being a mess as always lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

some crazies showed up on the main thread to call taeyeon straight- something nobody has thought for years (if ever)

this is why we need the old board back it would be so much easier to find her receipts. (it's locked now though, people were going too crazy about her and the cocaine blackpink girl)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2023, 13:57
some crazies showed up on the main thread to call taeyeon straight- something nobody has thought for years (if ever)

this is why we need the old board back it would be so much easier to find her receipts. (it's locked now though, people were going too crazy about her and the cocaine blackpink girl)
i saw that yesterday and the delusion is insane! trying to rewrite history. her name's been written in black permanent ink since day 1. it's very, very rare anyone refutes it. where were those naysayers when she got discussed in the past? that main thread is so annoying.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^ oh, she looks really good.
Happy and healthy. :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2023, 13:57

tbh I never paid attention to the trollin in that thread. I only Check if there is some new tea or drama, and leave.

BUT... now I believe what many anons were saying - there is legit troll there, male or not, don't care, but they way they always gleefully debunk any gay speculations is just beyond unhinged.

The thing is, I sometimes side eye those lists that anons often post about who is gay, but do I give fuck and spend days to prove that someone isn't a fam? No.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Happy Anniversary to this song! Easily her best song and I'll always love how the video has some feminist themes with a little sprinkle of sapphic :goldstar:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The jokes write themselves tbh :rofl: There's only 2 weeks left! I really wonder what the girls' renewals will be like. It's gonna be crazy news if any of them leave.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Their unexpected friendship continues.
Lots of fun undertones that they like to jokingly provoke :lol:
Who would have thought? B0A and Hyo besties. One of the best things that came out of GOT.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Congrats on your song Fany-yah! The girls continue making me proud to be a sone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

idk the context of this but i know moonbyul is a judge on this show too lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

is it just me or does she look really different here?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Apr 2023, 19:32
Ya It's the over-editing of the photos

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Maybe it's just make up or photshop this time? :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Apr 2023, 19:40
Guest wrote:
22 Apr 2023, 19:32
Ya It's the over-editing of the photos
DA Also honestly it's the nosejob. It can really change a face. Don't know if anyone in here knows who Jennifer Grey is but just a nosejob made her look like a totally different person, it's wild. Every time I see Tiffany know it takes me a few seconds to recognize her. As long as she's happy! But I do miss the old her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So pretty!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Taeyeon confirmed as MC for Queendom Puzzle

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Apr 2023, 07:49
So pretty!
omg love the hairstyle! from the outfit i'm guessing we'll get girl crush style photoshoot. she'll kill us all. also she reposted the post on weibo and used the oh! lyrics as caption :rofl: ever since glass kwon started to be a thing i do feel a different ~vibe~ from her but could this "It's not the me you knew before (well, in the tweet translated as "i am not who i was"), brand new sound" also hint at a solo comeback with a concept we never thought she'd do? :fingcross:

wdic
Reactions:

Post by wdic »

Guest wrote:
24 Apr 2023, 19:07
Guest wrote:
24 Apr 2023, 07:49
So pretty!
omg love the hairstyle! from the outfit i'm guessing we'll get girl crush style photoshoot. she'll kill us all. also she reposted the post on weibo and used the oh! lyrics as caption :rofl: ever since glass kwon started to be a thing i do feel a different ~vibe~ from her but could this "It's not the me you knew before (well, in the tweet translated as "i am not who i was"), brand new sound" also hint at a solo comeback with a concept we never thought she'd do? :fingcross:
still waiting for the "handsome and pretty"/boyish concept she said she wanted to try for her next album :( hope this year we can finally see it happening!
oh i saw weibo and remembered, does anyone knows if there's screenshots or something of a supposed "chinese thread" about yuri? i remember it being mentioned in the past thread and in another thread here but can't find traces of it anywhere

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

A few days ago, she posted in her stories a clothing brand that sent her clothes, so this tweet is funny to me. Maybe she's getting ready for the handsome concept!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

help

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Apr 2023, 06:30
A few days ago, she posted in her stories a clothing brand that sent her clothes, so this tweet is funny to me. Maybe she's getting ready for the handsome concept!
i went through the brand's ig as well and the fits do give major handsome concept! very street wear style that yuri seems to be into these days (although for me that's her signature casual style). and op from the tweet is right she's gonna be even more ms. steal your girl in those hahaha

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

yultisoo/SYT vacationing in LA :heart:

mascyuri
Reactions:

Post by mascyuri »

obsessed with yuri's casual style lately. and her friendship with sodam is so cute! wish they could be on a project together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

it’s the way she realizes and tries to slide her hand so no one notices :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Been following them since Forever 1 and I still haven’t figured out who’s my bias. They’re all so gorgeous and talented.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Apr 2023, 19:02
Been following them since Forever 1 and I still haven’t figured out who’s my bias. They’re all so gorgeous and talented.
omg hi fellow babysone! i started following them at the same time but yuri snatched my heart almost right away, but now i have 7 potential bias wreckers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Apr 2023, 22:40
Guest wrote:
omg hi fellow babysone! i started following them at the same time but yuri snatched my heart almost right away, but now i have 7 potential bias wreckers.
I'm also new! And same, I just really like them as a group and I could argue for everyone of them being my bias lol. I guess I keep an extra eye on Seohyun because I find her "journey" fascinating, I hope her upcoming movies and period drama are succesful!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Apr 2023, 12:26
Guest wrote:
25 Apr 2023, 22:40
Guest wrote:
I'm also new! And same, I just really like them as a group and I could argue for everyone of them being my bias lol. I guess I keep an extra eye on Seohyun because I find her "journey" fascinating, I hope her upcoming movies and period drama are succesful!
i keep an extra eye on seohyun too! absolutely love her choices for acting projects, it always feels fresh and there’s a good variety in the types of roles she’s been choosing (thing i wish for the other members of actress line). her upcoming netflix show looks so cool! bet she’ll get even more recognition like it was with love & leashes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

interesting how the vibes from this one differ from the other preview we got, super excited for this new yul pictorial/interview! she looks gorgeous :wub: