Korean Dramas

Reactions:

Re: Korean Dramas

Post by Guest »

Little Women Ep. 9

I love this show so much! Some scenes were awkward humour.

[spoiler]

- I laughed when that psychotic bitch got mad over 1k fine but didn't mind losing 70 million. As a Singaporean, growing up till now the govt never fail to tell us not to litter or we'll have to pay $1000.

- Injoo awkwardly shoving the psychotic bitch's brother away so that the guy and her sis can have privacy was funny.

on to ep. 10. Tomorrow will be 2nd last episode and last week already :-/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2022, 16:56
Little Women Ep. 9

[spoiler]

- I laughed when that psychotic bitch got mad over 1k fine but didn't mind losing 70 million. As a Singaporean, growing up till now the govt never fail to tell us not to litter or we'll have to pay $1000.

- Injoo awkwardly shoving the psychotic bitch's brother away so that the guy and her sis can have privacy was funny.

I can't believe it's over after the weekend anon. KGE said that it will the most powerful ending, huh? Can't wait. Sang-a is evil and psychotic, but dang she's one sexy female villian. I can't help it lol. I hate Ma-ri (reporter) and Su-im (body guard) more than her :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 15:51
Is inhye and hyorim you know ....... :gay:
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler]

Lmaooo that’s definitely the subtext. I don’t care. They’re def dating. They’ve been so close and neither talked about boys which is very refreshing. So to me they’re dating

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2022, 17:55
Guest wrote:
Little Women Ep. 9

[spoiler]

I can't believe it's over after the weekend anon. KGE said that it will the most powerful ending, huh? Can't wait. Sang-a is evil and psychotic, but dang she's one sexy female villian. I can't help it lol. I hate Ma-ri (reporter) and Su-im (body guard) more than her :lol:
Oh yeah they’re both so freaking annoying with punchable face. Especially that reporter.

I’m not ready for the show to be over :bigcry:
Oh well at least they won’t drag it out.

Lol I don’t see the villain as sexy at all. She’s just way too creepy and psychotic for me. I saw her pics playing golf and I cannot separate her character from her lol she looked like she went straight to the golf course after sending someone to death.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

When I first saw Kim Go Eun in Goblin, I don’t get how she is the heroine. I thought she wasn’t attractive at all. But she’s very charming albeit annoying in that show. In this show she’s just charmingly stupid. I finally see her beauty. She’s very pretty to me now lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

[spoiler]

These little bitches are sooooo gayyyy pls

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2022, 18:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Little Women Ep. 9

[spoiler]

Oh yeah they’re both so freaking annoying with punchable face. Especially that reporter.

Lol I don’t see the villain as sexy at all. She’s just way too creepy and psychotic for me. I saw her pics playing golf and I cannot separate her character from her lol she looked like she went straight to the golf course after sending someone to death.
ok anon :lol: :hug:
[spoiler] [/spoiler]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2022, 18:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Little Women Ep. 9

[spoiler]

[spoiler] [/spoiler]
:rofl: this scene! [spoiler]

We are a fine city afterall :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Little Women

I read that some people said that [spoiler] littering scene [/spoiler] is not realistic. It’s very realistic. [spoiler] people get arrested for throwing litter from their home windows. We have cameras all over. There’s a huge billboard opposite block of my home telling us that someone is throwing litter from their window and they’re warning us not to do it or face fine/jail. Sang-ah was just being an obedient tourist :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2022, 18:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Little Women Ep. 9

[spoiler]

[spoiler] [/spoiler]

See there has to be a little good in her :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2022, 18:17
[spoiler]

[spoiler]Their runaway scene was :heart: but for me, if she doesn't end up with Jong, In-kyung is the lesbian one.[/spoiler]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kim Go Eun

[spoiler]
Someone said SK celebs really become different people when they’re out of the country

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2022, 18:48
Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2022, 18:17
[spoiler]

[spoiler]Their runaway scene was :heart: but for me, if she doesn't end up with Jong, In-kyung is the lesbian one.[/spoiler]
I think she’s gay too, they seem more like bros. I hope she doesn’t end up with him.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Little Women Ep 10

[spoiler]
Omg omg Omg wtf the ending! He really jumped down for his “sexy” bitch :lol: literal definition of a simp.

What is not realistic is the bitch’s brother arranging that murder scene when he only decided last minute to run away and meet the evil guy. You’re telling me he has access to spy cam and timed his email all that when he didn’t even know he was gonna be out of the hospital several hours before that. Bro stole a gun and hatched a plan and executed them beautifully last minute lol

From the trailer, did bitch took the money back from Do-Il?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Has anyone started on Blind? The trailer looks exciting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 21:37
myka4hg wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 10:56
Guest wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 10:29
Guest wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 03:36
Guest wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 01:26

[spoiler]Do you think the wife killed the husband? When she was cutting that apple I legit thought she was just going to stab him with it.
[spoiler] I think she forced him to commit a after all he was her manservant, right? And she didn’t answer him when he said it was time to start things over. [/spoiler]
[spoiler] It's hard to believe she would be able to force him because of everything he did to get where he was. I am thinking maybe he was drugged. I'm wondering what will happen to the bodyguard now. I know she's bad, but I've always thought she is kinda hot being all tough and wearing her suits lol. [/spoiler]
[spoiler]I think the blue orchid can be used to lure victims into a highly suggestible state.[/spoiler]
Dang it I forgot about the dang orchid, you're totally right.
[spoiler]
DA when she was cutting apples, I thought she might kill him but then why would she when they're this close? But true to her nature, she's psychotic enough to compel her husband to die

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2022, 20:53
Has anyone started on Blind? The trailer looks exciting.
Not yet, but yes for Eunji.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2022, 18:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

[spoiler] [/spoiler]

:lol: stop being Sang Ah's apologist!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2022, 21:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

[spoiler] [/spoiler]

DA I see you, my fellow milf simps. :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2022, 21:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

[spoiler] [/spoiler]

This thread is simping for the baddies and the psycho bitches instead of the heroines :lol:
Reminded me of the other thread where most of them simping secretly for GMILFS.

What’s going on, LCHAT??? :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

the childhood friend in glitch being bullied bc people thought they were dating... oohhhhh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2022, 06:21
Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2022, 06:02
Guest wrote:
06 Oct 2022, 07:39
I'm only interested in shows that have strong women as leads and supporting. Don't care if they aren't lesbian. Don't care if they're het romances. I'm only in it for how the women characters are depicted. It's why I liked Alchemy of Souls.
[Spoiler]

Image[/spoiler]
What a woman posing as the crown prince/king due to circumstances of being born a twin?

The King's Affection

Synopsis: During the Joseon Dynasty, the Crown Princess Consort gives birth to twins but sends the girl away to spare her life. Years later, the twin son dies in an accident and his sister must assume his identity and throne, all while hiding her true self.

[spoiler]Image

[/spoiler]
Park Eun-bin is in it? I'm in!
DA. Yes she is! And she slayed it. But fair warning: there's a lot of focus on the het romance, I usually don't mind it, but it was really grating in this particular drama because the main plot was so, so much more interesting. If they'd spent less time on HD closeups of the leads giving each other heart eyes and more time developing the characters/intrigue, TKA would have been a superior show. They had Park Eun-bin as the lead and they still managed to underuse her. Little bonus point there a liiiittle bit of subtext between Hwi and her/his wife.

On topic of strong female led dramas: watch Hello my twenties (at least the first season). Ye-ri and Park Eun-bin are in it, and it's definitely one of the funniest dramas I've seen in a long while. It's about the daily lives of five roommates.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This
[spoiler] [/spoiler]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2022, 21:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This thread is simping for the baddies and the psycho bitches instead of the heroines :lol:

wait I'm missing out what other thread with GMILFS? :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2022, 20:48
Little Women Ep 10

[spoiler]
Omg omg Omg wtf the ending! He really jumped down for his “sexy” bitch :lol: literal definition of a simp.

What is not realistic is the bitch’s brother arranging that murder scene when he only decided last minute to run away and meet the evil guy. You’re telling me he has access to spy cam and timed his email all that when he didn’t even know he was gonna be out of the hospital several hours before that. Bro stole a gun and hatched a plan and executed them beautifully last minute lol

From the trailer, did bitch took the money back from Do-Il?
Do you have a link for that trailer?
[spoiler]omg what if pyscho had him killed? [/spoiler]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

[spoiler=little women ep11]
:spy: [spoiler]hwayoung is alive[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2022, 13:38
[spoiler=little women ep11]
:spy: [spoiler]hwayoung is alive[/spoiler][/spoiler]
:dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2022, 02:56
Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2022, 21:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

wait I'm missing out what other thread with GMILFS? :$
Lmao this one

https://thelchat.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... &p=4975677

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Korean viewers are rooting for Injoo & Hwayoung’s endgame. lol taste :goldstar:

I am guessing Sang Ah & Hwayoung orchestrated the play and were lovers but Hwayoung fell in love with Injoo so she faked her death to escape Song Ah and to protect Injoo secretly

also am I the only one here who thinks Cha Do Il is the main villain? c’mon guys its written by Jung Seo Kyung when it comes to her adaptations all men are shit and I love that for her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anon, why aren’t you spoiler tagging it? Most of us haven’t watched the latest episode

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2022, 17:58
Korean viewers are rooting for Injoo & Hwayoung’s endgame. lol taste :goldstar:

I am guessing Sang Ah & Hwayoung orchestrated the play and were lovers but Hwayoung fell in love with Injoo so she faked her death to escape Song Ah and to protect Injoo secretly

also am I the only one here who thinks Cha Do Il is the main villain? c’mon guys its written by Jung Seo Kyung when it comes to her adaptations all men are shit and I love that for her
this tweet :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Pls spoil tag! :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2022, 18:14
When I first saw Kim Go Eun in Goblin, I don’t get how she is the heroine. I thought she wasn’t attractive at all. But she’s very charming albeit annoying in that show. In this show she’s just charmingly stupid. I finally see her beauty. She’s very pretty to me now lol
I thought YIN was better than her in Goblin, but she's so gooood in this one anon. :lol: Have you seen Yumi's cells?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why has this thread been turned into the Little Women thread? Those of you who have done this should have created an individual "Little Women K-Drama" topic. If you can't control yourselves, at least spoiler-tag the yada yada yada yada about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2022, 20:33
Why has this thread been turned into the Little Women thread? Those of you who have done this should have created an individual "Little Women K-Drama" topic. If you can't control yourselves, at least spoiler-tag the yada yada yada yada about it.
Even though it wasn't me I want to apologize for the spoiler tag issues. I've done it before and a kind anon reminded me, so maybe this poster just forgot to use it like I did.
To be fair there wasn't much talk about dramas until LW with a little Glitch and AOS, but I understand your feelings anon. :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just a little rant here. So I just got into Kdramas like a year ago, and every time I find an actress attractive it turns out that she's married with kids irl. Happens a lot, Lee Yo-won, Lee Bo-young, and now Choo Ja-hyun. I was kinda glad that LW was ending, but then I found out about My unfamiliar family. Help! :lol:
Has this ever happened to any one else?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2022, 21:24
Just a little rant here. So I just got into Kdramas like a year ago, and every time I find an actress attractive it turns out that she's married with kids irl. Happens a lot, Lee Yo-won, Lee Bo-young, and now Choo Ja-hyun. I was kinda glad that LW was ending, but then I found out about My unfamiliar family. Help! :lol:
That happened to me with Lee Bo-young and Choo Ja-hyun too! But I'm still interested to watch anything those women are in. Did you start watching My Unfamiliar Family? If so, how is it? I think I'm going to watch that one next.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2022, 22:00
Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2022, 21:24
That happened to me with Lee Bo-young and Choo Ja-hyun too! But I'm still interested to watch anything those women are in. Did you start watching My Unfamiliar Family? If so, how is it? I think I'm going to watch that one next.
Yay, we’re not alone 🤗 yeah me too, that’s why I’m going to have My unfamiliar family and green mothers club next just for those two.
But my goodness, I’m falling for short hair Jeon Yeo-bin so Glitch is next up after LW lol
Pls do share your thoughts on MUF.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2022, 20:33
Little Women is ending today and we will talk about other dramas when it’s over It just happen that it’s such a good show and still running for now. Nobody is stopping others from talking about other dramas though. Anon, you’re welcome to talk about other dramas.

And yes pls use spoiler tag. I haven’t watched it too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2022, 19:19
Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2022, 18:14
I thought YIN was better than her in Goblin, but she's so gooood in this one anon. :lol: Have you seen Yumi's cells?
Oh definitely! Love YIN :wub: one of my crushes. I never thought she was that pretty until I watched the whole show lol. I was so sure she’s dating IU but other than that, nothing gay about her because she’s very private. Love her love for books. That’s my weakness. :$

I haven’t watched Yumi’s cells but heard lots of good things about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Little Women ep11
[spoiler]what the hell plots over plots!? I don't even care anymore. Just want a happy ending for the Oh sisters and Hwa-young.[/spoiler]

myka4hg
Reactions: 44

Post by myka4hg »

Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2022, 17:58
I am guessing Sang Ah & Hwayoung orchestrated the play and were lovers but Hwayoung fell in love with Injoo so she faked her death to escape Song Ah and to protect Injoo secretly.
[spoiler]I doubt Hwayoung would sleep with the woman she believes was one of those responsible for her mother's death.[/spoiler]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Little Women ep 10

[spoiler]
Psycho bitch is insane! How you ruin someone’s life, compel your husband to kill himself and then blame someone else??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Love how women-centric LW is. Protagonists and antagonists are all women. :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

[spoiler]I have a feeling we're going to get totally screwed and In-Joo will end up with the guy who "sacrificed himself " for her, and In-Kyung will end up with the little puppy who is always following her around. I think I'll die a little inside if those things happen.[/spoiler]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Oct 2022, 01:52
[spoiler]I have a feeling we're going to get totally screwed and In-Joo will end up with the guy who "sacrificed himself " for her, and In-Kyung will end up with the little puppy who is always following her around. I think I'll die a little inside if those things happen.[/spoiler]
[spoiler] Maybe Hyo-rin and In-Hye will stay together.[/spoiler]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Oct 2022, 01:42
Little Women ep 10

[spoiler]
Psycho bitch is insane! How you ruin someone’s life, compel your husband to kill himself and then blame someone else??
[spoiler]Blame it on her father. He's the one who ruined her for killing her Mom. I sense a moment of regret when she received the painting? [/spoiler]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just a warning for those who have not seen LW yet, this is what's store. :heart:
[spoiler] [/spoiler]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Oct 2022, 01:52
DA
[spoiler] Its a show from Jung Seo Kyung - the same person who wrote The Handmaiden (2015). Neither Injoo will end up with Do il or In-Kyung with Jong Ho. The show’s writer Jung Seo Kyung and her keen for twisted endings? we’ll probably get 3 or more revelation for tonight’s finale. IMHO Jong Ho and Do-il are the main villains here

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Oct 2022, 02:48
Just a warning for those who have not seen LW yet, this is what's store. :heart:
[spoiler] [/spoiler]
[spoiler]

This is accurate! Lol! I was screaming OMG! Omg! in these recent episodes lol