Reactions: 0

Post by babo »

OnceTwice wrote:
babo wrote:
OnceTwice wrote:
lonelygay wrote:Recent updates:

Sunny is still calling Chorong her favorite
Lee da hee calling moonbyul MY byul
Where did you see Sunny calling Chorong her favorite and how recent is it? I remember her exuberance a few years ago but she went rather quiet after leaving her radio show. I would love to read her new comments if you can provide them.

LDH likes Moonbyul quite a lot, considering she's not exactly straight her interest reads romantic. Do you think it is?
I mean I personally think there's a lot of tension between them both. I think Moonbyul is the one that does not know how to go forward/take it to the next step or let it go to the next step
So you think LDH is ready and willing but Byul is keeping away?
I 100% think LDH is open and willing. She's been dropping so many hints, her gaze when she looks at Moonbyul. Her body language around Moonbyul is different as well. Just everything. I've always keep a close eye on LDH for awhile now and she's very whipped (?) for Moonbyul like nobody else. So I think Moonbyul is the hesitant one because based off what I know about her, she struggles with opening up and is scared to be in relationship not because she not capable of loving but she just probably afraid she doesn't know how (moos, correct me if I'm wrong).

babo

Post by babo »

babo wrote:
OnceTwice wrote:
babo wrote:
OnceTwice wrote:

Where did you see Sunny calling Chorong her favorite and how recent is it? I remember her exuberance a few years ago but she went rather quiet after leaving her radio show. I would love to read her new comments if you can provide them.

LDH likes Moonbyul quite a lot, considering she's not exactly straight her interest reads romantic. Do you think it is?
I mean I personally think there's a lot of tension between them both. I think Moonbyul is the one that does not know how to go forward/take it to the next step or let it go to the next step
I 100% think LDH is open and willing. She's been dropping so many hints, her gaze when she looks at Moonbyul. Her body language around Moonbyul is different as well. Just everything. I've always keep a close eye on LDH for awhile now and she's very whipped (?) for Moonbyul like nobody else. So I think Moonbyul is the hesitant one because based off what I know about her, she struggles with opening up and is scared to be in relationship not because she not capable of loving but she just probably afraid she doesn't know how (moos, correct me if I'm wrong).
Also I could be completely wrong and they could currently be secretly having a fling/some because Moonbyul certainly reciprocates back a lot as well. At the end of the day, there's definitely mutual feelings there I think

OnceTwice

Post by OnceTwice »

babo wrote:
OnceTwice wrote:
babo wrote:
OnceTwice wrote:

Also I could be completely wrong and they could currently be secretly having a fling/some because Moonbyul certainly reciprocates back a lot as well. At the end of the day, there's definitely mutual feelings there I think
You could be right, I do see LDH as more confident and open to go for what she wants. Moonbyul has been more on the receiving end than initiating matters but she does reciprocate when LDH engages. I wouldn't be surprised if they had a bit of a some at least.
<b><span style='color:orange'>Are You A Star?</span> <span style='color:purple'>One In A Million!</span></b>

babo

Post by babo »

OnceTwice wrote:
babo wrote:
OnceTwice wrote:
babo wrote:
OnceTwice wrote:Where did you see Sunny calling Chorong her favorite and how recent is it? I remember her exuberance a few years ago but she went rather quiet after leaving her radio show. I would love to read her new comments if you can provide them.

You could be right, I do see LDH as more confident and open to go for what she wants. Moonbyul has been more on the receiving end than initiating matters but she does reciprocate when LDH engages. I wouldn't be surprised if they had a bit of a some at least.
Yeah I think I can agree on that. I definitely wouldn't be surprised if a some relationship was brewing with them right now. I hope we get to see more of them. I do think they both match very well, they know that too

OnceTwice

Post by OnceTwice »

babo wrote:
OnceTwice wrote:
babo wrote:
OnceTwice wrote:
babo wrote:I mean I personally think there's a lot of tension between them both. I think Moonbyul is the one that does not know how to go forward/take it to the next step or let it go to the next step

Yeah I think I can agree on that. I definitely wouldn't be surprised if a some relationship was brewing with them right now. I hope we get to see more of them. I do think they both match very well, they know that too
We'll have to keep an eye on them, I do think if they have a some and it turns romantic they would pull back on their public interactions. We do have glass closet couples but I feel they all act very careful in the early stages of the relationship and only posts more about each other as time goes on.

You did mention a LDH/stylist conspiracy? What's that about?
<b><span style='color:orange'>Are You A Star?</span> <span style='color:purple'>One In A Million!</span></b>

Windstruck
Reactions: 5

Post by Windstruck »

OnceTwice wrote:
babo wrote:
OnceTwice wrote:
babo wrote:
OnceTwice wrote:So you think LDH is ready and willing but Byul is keeping away?

We'll have to keep an eye on them, I do think if they have a some and it turns romantic they would pull back on their public interactions. We do have glass closet couples but I feel they all act very careful in the early stages of the relationship and only posts more about each other as time goes on.

https://thelchat.-.net/index.php?showtopic=48200&st=70#

lonelygay

Post by lonelygay »

OnceTwice wrote:
lonelygay wrote:
OnceTwice wrote:

Sunny's IG story:
https://twitter.com/SonexStella/status/1213727553745231874
*Also chorong liked a tweet about it:
https://twitter.com/apinkstar11_/status/1213945555660898304

Lee Da hee's reply to Moonbyul:
https://twitter.com/ddongbyullie/status/1213710172360560642

Back to your question: I TOTALLY SHIP IT!
I'm almost surprised? I wondered if things were awkward bts as they became in public between SNSD and Apink after the SunnyxChorong thing grew louder by fans or if the distance was merely a public facade. Enough time has passed anyhow, all this was back in 2016? Good to see Sunny coolly answering the question and Chorong acknowledging it. Will we ever get them in a same stage and have them interact? The last few times they were in the same event, there was no acknowledging of any kind, they avoided each other. This was years ago so maybe in the future they could interact normally again.

I think it's safe to say LDH and Moonbuyl like each other. Neither is straight, at least to me, I see both as at least bisexual if I had to label them. The attraction could be more than platonic? But I remember someone posting something about a stylist? :hmmm:
Here is what I think about Moobyul and Dahee,
I think that Byul is a lesbian who is very careful about her interaction with other women because she is VERY aware of all the hetero/curious bs especially in a conservative society like sk .There's nothing worse than opening up to your crush about your feelings just for her to tell you things like "I like you but no homo tho". But i am not saying that Dahee is like that because I dont think she's straight and she seems aware of her attraction to women. So the best scenario is that Dahee asking Byul to go to the next stage :fingcross:

babo

Post by babo »

lonelygay wrote:
OnceTwice wrote:
lonelygay wrote:
OnceTwice wrote:

Sunny's IG story:

I'm almost surprised? I wondered if things were awkward bts as they became in public between SNSD and Apink after the SunnyxChorong thing grew louder by fans or if the distance was merely a public facade. Enough time has passed anyhow, all this was back in 2016? Good to see Sunny coolly answering the question and Chorong acknowledging it. Will we ever get them in a same stage and have them interact? The last few times they were in the same event, there was no acknowledging of any kind, they avoided each other. This was years ago so maybe in the future they could interact normally again.

I think it's safe to say LDH and Moonbuyl like each other. Neither is straight, at least to me, I see both as at least bisexual if I had to label them. The attraction could be more than platonic? But I remember someone posting something about a stylist? :hmmm:
I think that Byul is a lesbian who is very careful about her interaction with other women because she is VERY aware of all the hetero/curious bs especially in a conservative society like sk .There's nothing worse than opening up to your crush about your feelings just for her to tell you things like "I like you but no homo tho". But i am not saying that Dahee is like that because I dont think she's straight and she seems aware of her attraction to women. So the best scenario is that Dahee asking Byul to go to the next stage :fingcross:
Weird because I get a complete different interpretation of Moonbyul knowing what I know about her. I genuinely think that she isn't scared to open up because she's gay and she thinks straight girls are going to hurt her but because she's scared to open up because she has never loved and I think she fears it from her first ex bf and how much that relationship ended up impacting her throughout the years. That's just my interpretation and at the end of the day none of us truly don't know her or her feelings lol. Also I think LDH is a lesbian for sure but I'm not too sure about Moonbyul, but definitely for sure on the spectrum

babo

Post by babo »

OnceTwice wrote:
babo wrote:
OnceTwice wrote:
babo wrote:
OnceTwice wrote:So you think LDH is ready and willing but Byul is keeping away?

Well I have followed LDH for awhile now and her and her stylist are very close (no boundaries) and always together. But I don't really think there's actually anything there (sexually). I do enjoy them and they're more of a fun side ship for me

OnceTwice

Post by OnceTwice »

Windstruck wrote:
OnceTwice wrote:
babo wrote:
OnceTwice wrote:
babo wrote:I 100% think LDH is open and willing. She's been dropping so many hints, her gaze when she looks at Moonbyul. Her body language around Moonbyul is different as well. Just everything. I've always keep a close eye on LDH for awhile now and she's very whipped (?) for Moonbyul like nobody else. So I think Moonbyul is the hesitant one because based off what I know about her, she struggles with opening up and is scared to be in relationship not because she not capable of loving but she just probably afraid she doesn't know how (moos, correct me if I'm wrong).

Thank you.

Those are rather couple-y looking pictures but they could be very good friend and not lovers unless there's more about their relationship we should know.

OnceTwice

Post by OnceTwice »

lonelygay wrote:
OnceTwice wrote:
lonelygay wrote:
OnceTwice wrote:

Sunny's IG story:

Could be true but Moonbyul is always talking about her past relationship and how much it hurt her. I think perhaps Moonbyul is cautious as she doesn't want to be hurt again. The previous relationship seemed to truly shake her confidence and mentality about relationships. But you're right if anything is to happen between them will require Dahee to step up and show Moonbyul it's worth to try.

OnceTwice

Post by OnceTwice »

babo wrote:
OnceTwice wrote:
babo wrote:
OnceTwice wrote:
babo wrote:I 100% think LDH is open and willing. She's been dropping so many hints, her gaze when she looks at Moonbyul. Her body language around Moonbyul is different as well. Just everything. I've always keep a close eye on LDH for awhile now and she's very whipped (?) for Moonbyul like nobody else. So I think Moonbyul is the hesitant one because based off what I know about her, she struggles with opening up and is scared to be in relationship not because she not capable of loving but she just probably afraid she doesn't know how (moos, correct me if I'm wrong).

Well I have followed LDH for awhile now and her and her stylist are very close (no boundaries) and always together. But I don't really think there's actually anything there (sexually). I do enjoy them and they're more of a fun side ship for me
Close friendships with little boundaries do exist and they can confuse those outside the relationship since they look more like a couple than traditional friends.

I think we can all agree LDH really likes Moonbyul and I think Moonbyul likes her back in some capacity. Both are sweethearts so I hope they both find someone who makes them happy.

Windstruck
Reactions: 5

Post by Windstruck »

OnceTwice wrote:
Windstruck wrote:
OnceTwice wrote:
babo wrote:
OnceTwice wrote:You could be right, I do see LDH as more confident and open to go for what she wants. Moonbyul has been more on the receiving end than initiating matters but she does reciprocate when LDH engages. I wouldn't be surprised if they had a bit of a some at least.

Thank you.

Those are rather couple-y looking pictures but they could be very good friend and not lovers unless there's more about their relationship we should know.
Not a problem. ^^

Yeah, I'd like to think LDH and the stylist are in close and friendly on good terms relationship like some thought of them to be. Based on Instagram interactions and some in shows like Queendom and award shows, it seems LDH and Moonbyul has something going on. No one can point what it is, though it is clearly that they do like each other, but in what capacity/way, unnie/dongsaeng? A female crushing on another female? Or a fan admiration? We won't know.

OnceTwice

Post by OnceTwice »

Windstruck wrote:
OnceTwice wrote:
Windstruck wrote:
OnceTwice wrote:
babo wrote:Yeah I think I can agree on that. I definitely wouldn't be surprised if a some relationship was brewing with them right now. I hope we get to see more of them. I do think they both match very well, they know that too

Thank you.

Not a problem. ^^

Yeah, I'd like to think LDH and the stylist are in close and friendly on good terms relationship like some thought of them to be. Based on Instagram interactions and some in shows like Queendom and award shows, it seems LDH and Moonbyul has something going on. No one can point what it is, though it is clearly that they do like each other, but in what capacity/way, unnie/dongsaeng? A female crushing on another female? Or a fan admiration? We won't know.
We will never truly know for sure but usually there are clues especially if they have social media. If LDH and Moonbyul date we would probably see them appear in each other's social media as they spend more time together but perhaps less "flirting". Of course everyone is different but suspected glass case couples share several traits including evidence they're hanging out/on vacation together even if they don't tag each other.

lonelygay

Post by lonelygay »

OnceTwice wrote:
lonelygay wrote:
OnceTwice wrote:
lonelygay wrote:
OnceTwice wrote:Where did you see Sunny calling Chorong her favorite and how recent is it? I remember her exuberance a few years ago but she went rather quiet after leaving her radio show. I would love to read her new comments if you can provide them.

Sunny's IG story:

Could be true but Moonbyul is always talking about her past relationship and how much it hurt her. I think perhaps Moonbyul is cautious as she doesn't want to be hurt again. The previous relationship seemed to truly shake her confidence and mentality about relationships. But you're right if anything is to happen between them will require Dahee to step up and show Moonbyul it's worth to try.
Or her old relationship could be her only romance reference to use when she needs to

MMM0t4
Reactions:

Post by MMM0t4 »

Former member of wassup jiae revealed she has a gf

starwindflowersun
Reactions: 3

Post by starwindflowersun »

MMM0t4 wrote:Former member of wassup jiae revealed she has a gf
yep she bi https://twitter.com/Igbthak/status/1216157493946130433?s=19

OnceTwice

Post by OnceTwice »

lonelygay wrote:
OnceTwice wrote:
lonelygay wrote:
OnceTwice wrote:
lonelygay wrote:Sunny's IG story:

Or her old relationship could be her only romance reference to use when she needs to
Meaning her ex bf is the only heterosexual reference she has so she uses them even if she's talking about other non het relationships? Could be, a lot of closeted people use the wrong pronouns on purpose or never correct hetero assumptions to better fly under the radar.

I've always seen Moonbyul as someone who likes both genders and thought the same about Amber. We'll never know unless she comes out or does stronger hints in the future but I'm confident she's attracted to women.

OnceTwice

Post by OnceTwice »

MMM0t4 wrote:Former member of wassup jiae revealed she has a gf
She made two posts, one coming out as bi and another saying she's happy with a girlfriend. I'm happy for her being brave and living her truth.

She's another girl coming out as wlw on social media who was part of the entertainment business. Right now she and Som Hye In are more in the edges of the entertainment industry than full participants but it's still great. With time more \in similar situations will come out then lower level artist will start coming out and it'll take time but someday the coming out will reach the top stars of the industry.

This never would've happened a few years ago and exemplifies a shift in the perception and acceptance of queer people by Koreans, mostly younger people. There are still a lot of homophobes, they're confident and loud in their homophobia but many others don't agree even if they keep quiet.

Even if she's no longer an idol, fact is she was a debuted idol. She was part of an idol group and the same way she, a bisexual woman, became an idol so will have other bisexual and lesbian girls all these years.

lonelygay

Post by lonelygay »

OnceTwice wrote:
lonelygay wrote:
OnceTwice wrote:
lonelygay wrote:
OnceTwice wrote:I'm almost surprised? I wondered if things were awkward bts as they became in public between SNSD and Apink after the SunnyxChorong thing grew louder by fans or if the distance was merely a public facade. Enough time has passed anyhow, all this was back in 2016? Good to see Sunny coolly answering the question and Chorong acknowledging it. Will we ever get them in a same stage and have them interact? The last few times they were in the same event, there was no acknowledging of any kind, they avoided each other. This was years ago so maybe in the future they could interact normally again.

Meaning her ex bf is the only heterosexual reference she has so she uses them even if she's talking about other non het relationships? Could be, a lot of closeted people use the wrong pronouns on purpose or never correct hetero assumptions to better fly under the radar.

I've always seen Moonbyul as someone who likes both genders and thought the same about Amber. We'll never know unless she comes out or does stronger hints in the future but I'm confident she's attracted to women.
What i have noticed about Byul is that people around her know about her relationship with that dude. So that if she talked about her dating life (with women I assume) , it is gonna be hard for her to hide who is she dating like "You already told us about that guy why wouldnt you tell us about this one". She could simply say "I am dating someone" and that's it but she would not be able to escape the following questions, especially that Koreans are normally curious about each other's businesses .

But at the end of the day, I agree with you that we cannot be too sure about what we think of total strangers.

MMM0t4
Reactions:

Post by MMM0t4 »

Kisum and heize talking about their dating rumors and kisum writing a song about heize and not denying whether or not it's about her
https://twitter.com/lgbtdahmo/status/121650...0192316416?s=19

babo

Post by babo »

MMM0t4 wrote:Kisum and heize talking about their dating rumors and kisum writing a song about heize and not denying whether or not it's about her
Okay, now I'm more confused

DnB

Post by DnB »

MMM0t4 wrote:Kisum and heize talking about their dating rumors and kisum writing a song about heize and not denying whether or not it's about her
I think Kisum pings, but they're obviously just joking here.

babo

Post by babo »

DnB wrote:
I don't think they're completely joking at all. I think both of them are gay and at one point they were dating or still are dating on/off. I still think about that Heize and Kisum video compilation a lot

Skylar777

Post by Skylar777 »

babo wrote:
DnB wrote:
I don't think they're completely joking at all. I think both of them are gay and at one point they were dating or still are dating on/off. I still think about that Heize and Kisum video compilation a lot
Link?

DnB

Post by DnB »

babo wrote:
DnB wrote:
I don't think that Heize is gay. I watched the full vlive and she even talks about how she has always been making songs about break ups (unless you believe that she has a lot of ex gfs and openly sings about dating girls, we can assume that these are songs about guys) and her interactions with Kisum just seemed like two bffs to me, though I found cute when Kisum said that she asked another friend to introduce her to Heize because she wanted to know her better. Sounded like a gay crush. But Heize sounds so straight.

babo

Post by babo »

DnB wrote:
babo wrote:
DnB wrote:
I don't think that Heize is gay. I watched the full vlive and she even talks about how she has always been making songs about break ups (unless you believe that she has a lot of ex gfs and openly sings about dating girls, we can assume that these are songs about guys) and her interactions with Kisum just seemed like two bffs to me, though I found cute when Kisum said that she asked another friend to introduce her to Heize because she wanted to know her better. Sounded like a gay crush. But Heize sounds so straight.
Nah, not at all. Heize is 100% on the spectrum and very comfortable with sexuality. Of course Heize isn't going to go and and make songs and say they're about women when she's out living in a homophobic society. That girl is for sure a wlw and I do think her and Kisum did date or are still dating to this day

babo

Post by babo »

Skylar777 wrote:
babo wrote:
DnB wrote:
Link?
https://twitter.com/_ceha/status/1216933622248173569?s=21

DnB

Post by DnB »

babo wrote:
DnB wrote:
babo wrote:
DnB wrote:
Nah, not at all. Heize is 100% on the spectrum and very comfortable with sexuality. Of course Heize isn't going to go and and make songs and say they're about women when she's out living in a homophobic society. That girl is for sure a wlw and I do think her and Kisum did date or are still dating to this day
You mean she's comfortable with bisexuality? Because she had a boyfriend scandal with that rapper Crucial Star and confirmed to have dated him.

saikikusuo

Post by saikikusuo »

babo

Post by babo »

OnceTwice

Post by OnceTwice »

Hani might like guys too but she really can't hide how much she likes women. There's fangirling and then there's Hani, there's a limit to what you can call fangirling or admiration, sometimes there's simple interest. Kudos to the other actress for not reacting awkwardly as I've seen some other actresses do before.

lonelygay

Post by lonelygay »

OnceTwice wrote:
Hani might like guys too but she really can't hide how much she likes women. There's fangirling and then there's Hani, there's a limit to what you can call fangirling or admiration, sometimes there's simple interest. Kudos to the other actress for not reacting awkwardly as I've seen some other actresses do before.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b82P8gIqvOU

Hani's chemistry with girls is undeniable

babo

Post by babo »

lonelygay wrote:
OnceTwice wrote:

She is very vocal about her love for women. I definitely think she is bisexual

lonelygay

Post by lonelygay »

babo wrote:
lonelygay wrote:
OnceTwice wrote:

She's 99% not straight or why would she be showing off her pride apple watch bracelet/band publicly on her personal IG (that was definitely a pride flag not a meant-for-aesthetics kind of rainbow )

babo

Post by babo »

lonelygay wrote:
babo wrote:
lonelygay wrote:
OnceTwice wrote:

She's 99% not straight or why would she be showing off her pride apple watch bracelet/band publicly on her personal IG (that was definitely a pride flag not a meant-for-aesthetics kind of rainbow )
It reminds me of when LE wore the rainbow sweat wristband that we baby gays use to wear in middle/high school lol

babo

Post by babo »

babo wrote:
lonelygay wrote:
babo wrote:
lonelygay wrote:
OnceTwice wrote:Hani might like guys too but she really can't hide how much she likes women. There's fangirling and then there's Hani, there's a limit to what you can call fangirling or admiration, sometimes there's simple interest. Kudos to the other actress for not reacting awkwardly as I've seen some other actresses do before.

It reminds me of when LE wore the rainbow sweat wristband that we baby gays use to wear in middle/high school lol

babo

Post by babo »

btw I'm 100% certain LE and Youzu broke up mid or late last year and LE might be with another girl or getting close with another girl

babo

Post by babo »

babo wrote:btw I'm 100% certain LE and Youzu broke up mid or late last year and LE might be with another girl or getting close with another girl
Let me know if any of you are interested in the tea and I'll try to lay it out

babo

Post by babo »

Thoughts on Doyeon?

Her watching “A Portrait of a Lady on Fire” and going on an IG rant about it

Listening to Hevean by Troye which is a song about coming out and lgbt rights: https://twitter.com/ultsei/status/1221470348144709633?s=21

lonelygay

Post by lonelygay »

babo wrote:Thoughts on Doyeon?

Her watching "A Portrait of a Lady on Fire" and going on an IG rant about it

Listening to Hevean by Troye which is a song about coming out and lgbt rights: https://twitter.com/ultsei/status/1221470348144709633?s=21
Not specific to Doyeon but I laughed at how the person in the tweet automatically assumed that she is an ally. I have seen many kpop stans doing this (calling someone an ally when they show support or wear pride merch). The only explanation I can think of is that these people see being ally more digestible and convenient than actually being gay! which is very irritating!

Ok i dont want this post to be super irrelevant , so Jessica really used the name "Sumin" for a character that is very likely to be based on Taeyeon and fans were speculating whether or not Jessica read wdtfs. Do you guys think it is just a coincidence?

babo

Post by babo »

lonelygay wrote:

Not specific to Doyeon but I laughed at how the person in the tweet automatically assumed that she is an ally. I have seen many kpop stans doing this (calling someone an ally when they show support or wear pride merch). The only explanation I can think of is that these people see being ally more digestible and convenient than actually being gay! which is very irritating!

Ok i dont want this post to be super irrelevant , so Jessica really used the name "Sumin" for a character that is very likely to be based on Taeyeon and fans were speculating whether or not Jessica read wdtfs. Do you guys think it is just a coincidence?
Can you elaborate more? I get that Sumin is a character from wdtfs. But what do you mean she used Sumin for Taeyeon for a character?

lonelygay

Post by lonelygay »

babo wrote:
lonelygay wrote:

Can you elaborate more? I get that Sumin is a character from wdtfs. But what do you mean she used Sumin for Taeyeon for a character?
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CYKQcp4U0AAp451...pg&name=360x360

These pictures show some resemblance between Taeyeon and Sumin

lonelygay

Post by lonelygay »

Seolhyun saw that movie too
https://twitter.com/Ioeyism/status/1223620863095922688?s=20

babo

Post by babo »

lonelygay wrote:

Seolhyun saw that movie too
https://twitter.com/Ioeyism/status/1223620863095922688?s=20
Do we remember the idols that watched The Handmaiden and posted/talked about it like this movie now? I can't remember what idols have watched The Handmaiden, and then now this new movie, so maybe there is a trend

babo

Post by babo »

lonelygay wrote:
babo wrote:
lonelygay wrote:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CYKQcp4U0AAp451...pg&name=360x360

These pictures show some resemblance between Taeyeon and Sumin
I just realized what you meant. I just found out Jessica wrote a book and used fake names for her members

Skylar777

Post by Skylar777 »

Kyla
Reactions: 6

Post by Kyla »

Skylar777 wrote:https://www.koreaboo.com/news/girls-generat...upcoming-drama/

Will definitely be watching this
Oh hell yeah!
I feel like it's gonna be a sad story but a member from one of the most famous gg in Korea playing a lesbian and with lee Chungah as her partner?! I'm so fucking ready for this, I love Seohyun for taking this role

Xibi

Post by Xibi »

Tweet
I knew I shouldn't have any expectations from the Seohyun drama when I saw the craziness on my timeline. Just saw this tweet and it's a 2 eps drama and the from the teaser, Seohyun's character story will be mainly about her relationship with her mom. Nonetheless that will be an important storyline shown in Korea.

lonelygay

Post by lonelygay »

Xibi wrote:Tweet
I knew I shouldn't have any expectations from the Seohyun drama when I saw the craziness on my timeline. Just saw this tweet and it's a 2 eps drama and the from the teaser, Seohyun's character story will be mainly about her relationship with her mom. Nonetheless that will be an important storyline shown in Korea.
I am not rising my expectations too. When I saw the trailer and read the description of the two episode, it just reminded me of the movie "Jenny's Wedding" - they focused on the "hardship" that a family (not the couple hiding who they are for too many years) goes through to accept the fact that their daughter is marrying another woman and the couple were just feeling sorry and guilty all the time!

It's def not the best representation to see but I am really happy that Seohyun is the one to play a lesbian role. My Sone heart jumped of happiness when I first read the news ngl.