Korean Entertainment

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Curve has been on repeat ever since anon shared the song and lyrics. My gay heart is happy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She's gay. Case closed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Next time let's start with the strongest evidence because we could have saved a lot of time and pages here. Literally that song answers and confirms everything. It was that easy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Top 10 "Most Popular Female Idols" among female idols in 2019:
1 Yoona (SNSD)
2 IU
3 Taeyeon (SNSD)
4 Jisoo (Blackpink)
5 Sunmi
6 Sana (Twice)
7 Seulgi (Red Velvet)
8 Chungha
9 Ros (Blackpink)
10 Jeongyeon (Twice)
Ugh snsds impact and relevance
Anyway sunny bi my third eye is open.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Glad we all found out both sunny and sunmi like the ladies in only 1 day. Also dahee's stylist tea. Good job team.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Where's Twice thread? I can't find it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Where's Twice thread? I can't find it.
Members only, you have to register to find it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:dnft: Ya'll we got like 10 pages deleted, don't feed the trolls.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:And for the person who said her stanning Chorong is why her radio show was canceled, is that true? She was a good host so I was confused when I found out it was over.
No other reason, before she quit for being too busy the comments on Korean sites about her and Chorong were too much. Even celebrities said too much and teased her. She stepped down but was doing even more shows like 2 weeks later, the excuse of being too busy was bs.

Juniel: (To Sunny) I love you unnie (..) But unnie, arent you a huge fangirl of Chorong sunbaenim? What about me!

https://dyodaisy.tumblr.com/post/1272114625...ong-compilation

Sunny made Chorong flustered as hell

But it got super awkward real quick for Apink and SNSD. SNSD went from mentioning Apink as hoobae they loved to radio silence. Apink didn't mention Sunny's exchange with Chorong except for a radio show the day after. Tragic lesbian story tbh.
Interesting. And thank you.
There's more tea on Tapa. I remember two Koreans had a fight, one saying this was gay the other saying this was merely sunbae-hoobae. In the end the one dismissing it ceded when other things were revealed and they got to hear what was said.

Sunny felt ways about Chorong and there was nothing platonic about it. I don't know what went on behind the scenes but this story would be hella different if it happened today. Korea is still has a lot of homophobes but there's louder support or general idgaf attitude towards these things now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Every single line of that song was gay. And relatable? It's actually a good song that she wrote? Wtf. And then that photo posted above of her talking about it. Like?? Okay I have zero doubts about her now. She definitely is on the spectrum and she's 100% has been with women
x2, and when she saw her dancer twerk at one of her concerts? the FIRST thing she did was lie on the floor and make a jokey gesture about her sitting on her face. that's where her mind went, immediately, after seeing a woman twerk in front of her. just amazing.

i've got to know what koreans think of this, though? do they think sunmi gay?
Da. Obviously they do. Why do you think she was forced to tweet that she's just an ally?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I immediately added curve (the entire album actually) to my playlist. Today I begin my journey into sunmi
Warning is actually a good album. You should all check it out!
Siren is a good song. It did so well. JYP originally denied that song and it #1 on the charts and she got rooftops and 17 PAKs with that song as well as many other achievements with just that song alone. Weird how people don't think she or her music doesnt do well because music does actually VERY extremely well in Korea. She's actually more relevant than some here think. I just wanted to point that out
This is what I'm wondering. Looking at this she seems very open about her identity, and she's far from an obscure artist. What's the general opinion of her there, esp in terms of eo people thinks she's gay and accept or not think so at all?
Knetz think she gay. Idk what the general Korean people think though. I feel like Korean though generally just ignore anything gay. I mean they all ignore everything Moonbyul does. So I guess it's a subject everyone just ignores
They ignore it as long as their idols don't come out. But there are the cyber bullies who attack idols for anything they don't like. Moonbyul was attacked by them too with hateful comments comparing her to men, to harassers and calling her butch in a derogatory way.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
1 Yoona (SNSD)
2 IU
3 Taeyeon (SNSD)
4 Jisoo (Blackpink)
5 Sunmi
6 Sana (Twice)
7 Seulgi (Red Velvet)
8 Chungha
9 Ros (Blackpink)
10 Jeongyeon (Twice)
Lol no Moonbyul???

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Next time let's start with the strongest evidence because we could have saved a lot of time and pages here. Literally that song answers and confirms everything. It was that easy.
I thought everyone knew that song existed so that's why I didn't mention it. This is what I mean by people commenting on people they know nothing about, they should at least know the basics before bashing someone and calling them fake.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
1 Yoona (SNSD)
2 IU
3 Taeyeon (SNSD)
4 Jisoo (Blackpink)
5 Sunmi
6 Sana (Twice)
7 Seulgi (Red Velvet)
8 Chungha
9 Ros (Blackpink)
10 Jeongyeon (Twice)
Lol no Moonbyul???
Begone troll

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Honestly? I was always surprised at people insisting Tiffany or Jessica or freaking idk... Seohyun must be gay, when sunny was right there. Tragic, truly.
Us Sones were deluded at many times it was fun tho
It was but this is why I always say stop looking at ships and start looking at individuals. Did Jessica or Tiffany ping outside their ships with taeyeon and Yuri? No. They only pinged in the first place bc people wanted their ships to be real. And also bc proximity with actual gays (bis). Sunny on the other hand was minding her own business and no one paid attention to her gay crush.
Open your eyes peepol, the gays are mostly hidding in plain sight with a few notable exceptions.

yay
Reactions:

Post by yay »

y'all out here arguing about different girls, when chaeyoung from twice literally screams big dyke energy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Next time let's start with the strongest evidence because we could have saved a lot of time and pages here. Literally that song answers and confirms everything. It was that easy.
I thought everyone knew that song existed so that's why I didn't mention it. This is what I mean by people commenting on people they know nothing about, they should at least know the basics before bashing someone and calling them fake.
DA I can't at this bitch blaming us for their big dumb. This tea was posted and discussed several times. Everyone discussing how gay she is knew this, not our fault some bitches here know shit and want to clown. Happy they're getting a nice serving of gay they can choke on. Sunmi likes women.

Happy bi Sunny is getting another look, so much gets ignored in favor of trolling and bitching. I don't know if we got a lot of Kpop newbies or what.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

yay wrote:y'all out here arguing about different girls, when chaeyoung from twice literally screams big dyke energy
She's bisexual.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
yay wrote:y'all out here arguing about different girls, when chaeyoung from twice literally screams big dyke energy
She's bisexual.
Seconded, the only one twice girl I would actually bet money on not being het.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
1 Yoona (SNSD)
2 IU
3 Taeyeon (SNSD)
4 Jisoo (Blackpink)
5 Sunmi
6 Sana (Twice)
7 Seulgi (Red Velvet)
8 Chungha
9 Ros (Blackpink)
10 Jeongyeon (Twice)
Lol no Moonbyul???
Begone troll
I'm not trolling. I just thought that it was some type of girl crush list and was surprised that Byul wasn't picked by most female idols when a lot of them crush on her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

No idol would pretend to be gay to help their career. Sure, they might mess around but actually being openly gay is a big no no and that's why pretty much all gay and bi idols are closeted.
People really trying to argue that Heechul is pretending to be gay to get girls? If that was the case, he wouldn't deny rumours. That was obviously just a joke.
People will argue that literally any idol is straight and that isn't possible.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I immediately added curve (the entire album actually) to my playlist. Today I begin my journey into sunmi
Warning is actually a good album. You should all check it out!
Siren is a good song. It did so well. JYP originally denied that song and it #1 on the charts and she got rooftops and 17 PAKs with that song as well as many other achievements with just that song alone. Weird how people don't think she or her music doesnt do well because music does actually VERY extremely well in Korea. She's actually more relevant than some here think. I just wanted to point that out
This is what I'm wondering. Looking at this she seems very open about her identity, and she's far from an obscure artist. What's the general opinion of her there, esp in terms of eo people thinks she's gay and accept or not think so at all?
Knetz think she gay. Idk what the general Korean people think though. I feel like Korean though generally just ignore anything gay. I mean they all ignore everything Moonbyul does. So I guess it's a subject everyone just ignores
Da yh koreans turn a blind eye at anything gay

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
1 Yoona (SNSD)
2 IU
3 Taeyeon (SNSD)
4 Jisoo (Blackpink)
5 Sunmi
6 Sana (Twice)
7 Seulgi (Red Velvet)
8 Chungha
9 Ros (Blackpink)
10 Jeongyeon (Twice)
Da this is from a prediction account lol. Its not real

Essay
Reactions: 1

Post by Essay »

Why was this thread moved?
....well RIP korean entertainment thread

meh....
Reactions: 0

Post by meh.... »

Well done Sunmi trolls you've got the thread moved and have effectively killed it. Which I guess was your plan all along.

I don't know why the mods didn't just ban the trolls and all the idiots that engaged with them. The members area is where threads go to die.

saikikusuo

Post by saikikusuo »

i dont understand nothing but they are talking about lesbians and its funny https://twitter.com/dks8dkdy/status/1196045681498021888?s=20

babo

Post by babo »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Every single line of that song was gay. And relatable? It's actually a good song that she wrote? Wtf. And then that photo posted above of her talking about it. Like?? Okay I have zero doubts about her now. She definitely is on the spectrum and she's 100% has been with women
x2, and when she saw her dancer twerk at one of her concerts? the FIRST thing she did was lie on the floor and make a jokey gesture about her sitting on her face. that's where her mind went, immediately, after seeing a woman twerk in front of her. just amazing.

i've got to know what koreans think of this, though? do they think sunmi gay?
Da. Obviously they do. Why do you think she was forced to tweet that she's just an ally?
Yeah, I was thinking the same. If she was trying to use the lgbt community as clout than why would she immediately deny it all instead leaving it to let more people talk forever about it? I googled it and the song Curve came before the incident where she was forced to deny it btw.

Tbh the song Curve and the lyrics are very gay. She explained it being about the curves of a woman and how women make her eyes dilate and her heart beat fast. When you go through every line of the song Curve you see that it's a very gay song alluding to things like "it's not straight", "it's not a pain, through time it will be alright", the chorus alone is gay, the song in general is about being with a woman and her curves (as she confirmed).

So with that, I think I can say personally that it's strong evidence and that she is into women and is gay. Whether it be lesbian or bisexual, I don't know. I actually would like to know the full extent and receipts of Sunmi now because I actually don't know her very well.

OnceTwice

Post by OnceTwice »

saikikusuo wrote:i dont understand nothing but they are talking about lesbians and its funny https://twitter.com/dks8dkdy/status/1196045681498021888?s=20
Singing the lyrics to 'You raise me' to sound like 'You lesbian', fitting considering it's Kim Sook. I see LE or Yuri mentioned as glass closets with girlfriends but Kim Sook and Song Eunyi are the real MVPs of the forever together as "besties" glass closet. Both already talked about not wanting marriage and being in their 40s already, it's looking for them.

It's not the best but at least now more gays choose to be solo (in public) spending their time with their "best friend" instead of marrying to suit their families wishes for children. Some still beard but no one can judge them considering same sex marriage isn't available and most Koreans want to live and work in Korea, no matter what they are proud Koreans.
<b><span style='color:orange'>Are You A Star?</span> <span style='color:purple'>One In A Million!</span></b>

babo

Post by babo »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Have you all listened to Curve? That's a lady loving lady song. Also it's a really good song
Talking about the curves of a woman? Yeah it's gay
poor Sunmi, why do people hate u so much?
Does anyone have the link to the full video of this?

starwindflowersun
Reactions: 3

Post by starwindflowersun »

you really moved this members only? this thread might die we're not even 200 pages long yet and even discussion is hard to come by when we were public.

anways i've read in mamamoo thread that someone caused havoc last night.

Hipout

Post by Hipout »

Why do some people think Chaeyoung is bi and not gay? She seems to me to be the most likely person in Twice to be gay

OnceTwice

Post by OnceTwice »

For reasons that cannot be discussed in this forum.
<b><span style='color:orange'>Are You A Star?</span> <span style='color:purple'>One In A Million!</span></b>

DnB

Post by DnB »

starwindflowersun wrote:you really moved this members only? this thread might die we're not even 200 pages long yet and even discussion is hard to come by when we were public.

I read it too, the troll is celebrating like he did when he got mods to delete Jeongyeon posts in the kent thread. It's some MMM troll who also hates Moonbyul, Sunmi and Amber and it sounds like a bitter incel as it's always calling the girls names and spreading lies about them. It's also a reg, so expect it posting here about its faves LE, Chaeyoung, Momo...

babo

Post by babo »

DnB wrote:
starwindflowersun wrote:you really moved this members only? this thread might die we're not even 200 pages long yet and even discussion is hard to come by when we were public.

I read it too, the troll is celebrating like he did when he got mods to delete Jeongyeon posts in the kent thread. It's some MMM troll who also hates Moonbyul, Sunmi and Amber and it sounds like a bitter incel as it's always calling the girls names and spreading lies about them. It's also a reg, so expect it posting here about its faves LE, Chaeyoung, Momo...
Should we not post about LE then to not be classified as a troll? because I love LE, Sunmi, Dahee, etc. I'm one of the anons that helps with all LE, LDH, Sunmi and other occasional idols and actresses gay tea updates on this thread. I helped with the whole LE tea with her stylist and now I recently discovered LDH and helping with her gay tea with her stylist

Anyways, hopefully that gloating mmm troll gets dealt with

saikikusuo

Post by saikikusuo »

i saw someone on twitter saying his friend from korea tell to him that kang sora is a lesbian and said everyone thirsts for her .. i think about it a lot

OnceTwice

Post by OnceTwice »

babo wrote:Should we not post about LE then to not be classified as a troll? because I love LE, Sunmi, Dahee, etc. I'm one of the anons that helps with all LE, LDH, Sunmi and other occasional idols and actresses gay tea updates on this thread. I helped with the whole LE tea with her stylist and now I recently discovered LDH and helping with her gay tea with her stylist

Don't fall for the troll. They're trolling threads claiming they had something to do with getting the thread moved when its not true at all. There's no relation to Sunmi or LE in the move. It was because mods had to clear like 10 pages of het trolling and it wasn't stopping. No mods here have any love for Korean threads, even on Tapa the Korean threads were the ugly stepchild mods wanted nothing to do with.

The troll wants to get people banned by attacking MooMoos in their thread, all they want is a wank in all Korean threads with fans fighting each other.

Thank you for all your previous tea posts on LE, LDH and Sunmi. :hug:

Kyla
Reactions: 6

Post by Kyla »

Sorry if it's already been discussed, I don't come here often. Is the Twice thread closed? I can't find it

BlueVelvet

Post by BlueVelvet »

Kyla wrote:Sorry if it's already been discussed, I don't come here often. Is the Twice thread closed? I can't find it
It's about two threads below this one sweets.

starwindflowersun

Anyone know what happened to mmm thread?

Anws hani followed byul on insta lol
https://twitter.com/yongdarada/status/12132...0734149632?s=19

starwindflowersun

DnB wrote:

How do we know it's the same person?

DnB

Post by DnB »

babo wrote:
DnB wrote:

Should we not post about LE then to not be classified as a troll? because I love LE, Sunmi, Dahee, etc. I'm one of the anons that helps with all LE, LDH, Sunmi and other occasional idols and actresses gay tea updates on this thread. I helped with the whole LE tea with her stylist and now I recently discovered LDH and helping with her gay tea with her stylist

The trolling isn't about LE, that's not what I said. But the Sunmi het troll used to always mention LE while trolling about Sunmi or Moonbyul. Like the Jeongyeon het troll that posted a hypocritical pic of Momo while boasting for getting posts about Twice, mainly about J, deleted by mods.

DnB

Post by DnB »

starwindflowersun wrote:
DnB wrote:

How do we know it's the same person?
He always post about LE while het trolling other idols and wastes too much time writing long essays to try to prove his point about certain idols' supposed heterosexuality. He's also biphobic and uses misogynistic language.
Of course there are other anons het trolling about idols they dislike, but that ridiculous troll always sounds the same, even when he replies to himself, and posts repetitive arguments and lies.

DnB

Post by DnB »

OnceTwice wrote:
babo wrote:Should we not post about LE then to not be classified as a troll? because I love LE, Sunmi, Dahee, etc. I'm one of the anons that helps with all LE, LDH, Sunmi and other occasional idols and actresses gay tea updates on this thread. I helped with the whole LE tea with her stylist and now I recently discovered LDH and helping with her gay tea with her stylist

Don't fall for the troll. They're trolling threads claiming they had something to do with getting the thread moved when its not true at all. There's no relation to Sunmi or LE in the move. It was because mods had to clear like 10 pages of het trolling and it wasn't stopping. No mods here have any love for Korean threads, even on Tapa the Korean threads were the ugly stepchild mods wanted nothing to do with.

The troll wants to get people banned by attacking MooMoos in their thread, all they want is a wank in all Korean threads with fans fighting each other.

Thank you for all your previous tea posts on LE, LDH and Sunmi. :hug:
Thank you. I was suspecting it was you in the complaints thread, now I'm sure it really is you.

Well, guys, here is the troll (or at least the main one). Most members in the Twice thread are aware of this man's het trolling tactics and can pm anyone interested in getting more info about him. He got the Twice thread moved here and now he got the K Ent thread. Just check his other posts and you'll see how he sounds like the anonymous troll and is always arguing to try to prove some idol is straight.

Now I'm back to ignore you, troll. You're alone anyway.

lonelygay

Post by lonelygay »

Recent updates:

Sunny is still calling Chorong her favorite
Lee da hee calling moonbyul MY byul

OnceTwice

Post by OnceTwice »

lonelygay wrote:Recent updates:

Where did you see Sunny calling Chorong her favorite and how recent is it? I remember her exuberance a few years ago but she went rather quiet after leaving her radio show. I would love to read her new comments if you can provide them.

LDH likes Moonbyul quite a lot, considering she's not exactly straight her interest reads romantic. Do you think it is?

babo

Post by babo »

OnceTwice wrote:

Where did you see Sunny calling Chorong her favorite and how recent is it? I remember her exuberance a few years ago but she went rather quiet after leaving her radio show. I would love to read her new comments if you can provide them.

LDH likes Moonbyul quite a lot, considering she's not exactly straight her interest reads romantic. Do you think it is?
I mean I personally think there's a lot of tension between them both. I think Moonbyul is the one that does not know how to go forward/take it to the next step or let it go to the next step

lonelygay

Post by lonelygay »

OnceTwice wrote:

Sunny's IG story:
https://twitter.com/SonexStella/status/1213727553745231874
*Also chorong liked a tweet about it:
https://twitter.com/apinkstar11_/status/1213945555660898304

Lee Da hee's reply to Moonbyul:
https://twitter.com/ddongbyullie/status/1213710172360560642

Back to your question: I TOTALLY SHIP IT!

babo

Post by babo »

lonelygay wrote:
OnceTwice wrote:

Sunny's IG story:

Although I'm an LDH and her stylist conspiracist (for fun), I do think her and Moonbyul really do like each other a lot. And not in the friendship way at all

OnceTwice

Post by OnceTwice »

lonelygay wrote:
OnceTwice wrote:

Sunny's IG story:

I'm almost surprised? I wondered if things were awkward bts as they became in public between SNSD and Apink after the SunnyxChorong thing grew louder by fans or if the distance was merely a public facade. Enough time has passed anyhow, all this was back in 2016? Good to see Sunny coolly answering the question and Chorong acknowledging it. Will we ever get them in a same stage and have them interact? The last few times they were in the same event, there was no acknowledging of any kind, they avoided each other. This was years ago so maybe in the future they could interact normally again.

I think it's safe to say LDH and Moonbuyl like each other. Neither is straight, at least to me, I see both as at least bisexual if I had to label them. The attraction could be more than platonic? But I remember someone posting something about a stylist? :hmmm:

OnceTwice

Post by OnceTwice »

babo wrote:
OnceTwice wrote:

I mean I personally think there's a lot of tension between them both. I think Moonbyul is the one that does not know how to go forward/take it to the next step or let it go to the next step
So you think LDH is ready and willing but Byul is keeping away?