Korean Entertainment

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:CAN WE TALK ABOUT SOMETHING GAY PLEEEEASE?
Sunny was in love with Chorong I'm so happy someone remembers. :dance2:
I'm actually listening to their convo again for good memories lol
Link it babey
https://youtu.be/mcJPMi9Dj4s
Instead of 'us' can't it just be 'I'?

Queen of flirting ?»?¥?Å?ó?Ç?ì

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote: I'm actually listening to their convo again for good memories lol
Link it babey

That was so fucking smooth I can't

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote: Link it babey

That was so fucking smooth I can't
Chorong was like oh... I can go by myself ?ó?ÿ???»?¥?Å

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Speaking of... Do any of you think sunny was lowkey bi? She had that crush thingy on chorong back in the day....
Sunny had a big fat LESBIAN crush on Chorong and don't let anyone tell you different. She lost her radio show over it lbr do you remember how fans got? They were so LOUD and even other celebrities were making comments. I think Juniel said something too? Mess. Sunny is bi or something.
Troll will say that it was fanservice, because if she really was gay/bi she'd have hidden it. Lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Why are you weirdos obsessed with irrelevant ass LE? wtf?  ^o)
It's only the troll. We have IU obsessed troll who replies to themselves too and this crazy LE troll who hates all the popular gay-rumored idols and say that they're undoubtedly straight just because they're more famous than LE.
da do you really think people believe Sunmi or Moonbyul are straight ONLY BECAUSE they're more famous than someone else? idek know LE and don't care about them either but it's valid to question everyone so what's the problem? do you have a list of idols you hope will fuck you one day and you get mad when people challenge your fantasy?

what's up w u?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote: Replying to the second anon because I've never heard this? Aside from PS (fair enough, she's had a ton), and lgbt (fav go to), when did she mention eating disorders, workforce equality, gender fluidity, classism, blended families, etc.?

if she's gone that far before then why TF is this bitch not canceled yet?! bc pretending to be a working class, blended family, discriminated, gender-fluid gay girl with an eating disorder? holy shit, and none of that even seems plausible coming from someone who acts like/looks like her. (ik there's no one 'look', but idols drop out for lesser physical and mental health issues than she claims (if she has, someone pls tell me, i'm curious), so if this was true she'd've been out long ago).
doesn't she care that so many people really suffer from/struggle with these issues?

her privilege is so loud and so gross ugh, why do she and her management think this publicity track is ok?

it's even worse than Moonbyul!
You fuckers know nothing about sunmi if you are saying this garbage about her. She's never claimed to be any of those things wtf are people talking about?

Trolls need some new material. If you are believing this shit then I have no hope for you
What do you think Sunmi is then? I'm more inclined to believe her actions and the opinions of rational-seeming anons than one screaming stan who swears and yells but never has any evidence to prove their goddess isn't like this? I'm not trolling. Most of what's been said across the thread points to Sunmi being extremely problematic.

If she isn't, please do tell. I never like believing people are horrible.

Heechul's quite enough shit already.
I've followed her for a while now I'm not some new fan who knows nothing about her like people here projecting hate on to someone they know nothing about.

She seems sweet, yes she likes money and attention but I don't believe she uses the lgbt community to get that money. Do you know anything about her or are you just believing the people who dislike her on here? She has never said anything about being working class, gender blind or having a eating disorder. Yes she has written a song about mental illness that hasn't yet been released but she left Wonder Girls to deal with personal issues 2 years after debuting so it's not hard to believe she had some issues of her own to deal with.

I won't get in to any more about her because it's obvious people don't like her but don't blindly believe everything that is posted on here about someone you know nothing about
same anon, i've seen a fair bit about her, so i'd say it's some of both, because I do take stuff on here into account since a lot of it is the same/similar arguments.

And if people dislike her so strongly there must be a reason? I'm curious to hear both sides because she's so polarizing. if you do have more to say please do because i don't dislike her per se, and i really am interested.

she's so wildly inconsistent I haven't really got any opinion, especially in regards to her sexuality.
and yes she does seem sweet but some of her actions seem to contradict that. At face value, it looks like clout chasing. But this alleged 'gay pretence' goes so far I wonder why a straight girl would do that or be comfortable with it when it's surely not making THAT much more money or attention? So then it's possible maybe she's just a weird uncontrolled person and sometimes she does strange things on a whim and maybe she could be gay and not baiting?

Who knows. As to the other things, never heard anything about any of them and nothing she's ever done suggests those things which is why I was curious about where OP saw that.
if she DID fake those things for profit then it's gross, that's what I meant. obviously don't know if she did which is why i asked.

hopefully you have more to add.
She makes no extra money from lgbt fans. All of her money comes from Asia and asian commercial deals. Her fanbase is really small compared to the other soloists but everyone who likes her and is her fan will defend her because of what she portrays herself to be to us as fans. Now you and other people might disagree with that mindset but she has never done anything to make me question her ot her motives.

Does she want more international recognition? Sure. Is she over the top sometimes? Sure. Do I think she's gay? Yes. Not because of her nails or her holding the flag at concerts but because of what I have seen of her since she was a teenager. Her personality has not changed one bit from when she was training to become a Wonder Girl member, she's never shown any interest in guys.

I also want to add that anyone who has worked with her in a professional field loves her and doesn't have a bad word to say about her but go ahead and believe what people say on here because it fits the narrative of her being a fake bitch

I won't reply any more because I feel like whatever I say it won't change opinions on her and I'm wasting my time. If anyone wants to get to know her away from the music videos then there's plenty of videos available on youtube. She has 2 different reality shows available on youtube that have been going for the past couple of years now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Speaking of... Do any of you think sunny was lowkey bi? She had that crush thingy on chorong back in the day....
Sunny had a big fat LESBIAN crush on Chorong and don't let anyone tell you different. She lost her radio show over it lbr do you remember how fans got? They were so LOUD and even other celebrities were making comments. I think Juniel said something too? Mess. Sunny is bi or something.
Troll will say that it was fanservice, because if she really was gay/bi she'd have hidden it. Lol
Trolls will catch my lesbian hands if they even try. Fuck them, Sunny couldn't help herself. It wasn't fanservice this was before girl crush era was even a thing, there was no fanservice acting like her. She was... gay just fucking gay. Not being genderist so don't misunderstand but she acted like a total oppa in the call with Chorong. Telling Chorong she will protect her and anyone treats her bad she can come to her and wanting Chorong and only Chorong to guest in the show. Nah the Sunny Chorong thing was real and gay, real fucking gay. Is it a coincidence she had to step down from her hugely popular radio show because of too busy schedule when like a week later she's getting cast on other shows? Nah. Sis had it bad for Chorong and fans we're idiots and made such a fuss it got uncomfortable. All the tea is on tapa, we need to find that shit again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Ugh the call was lesbian history. *chefs kiss*

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Do you even know what fanservice actually means? Idiot

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote: DA nah sis. LE isn't even that popular, no one will raise much of an eyebrow if she never "dates" some male idol because no one will be looking either way. What most gay/lesbian do is remain quiet and not have dating history. And if asked about it they will make up some lie or evade the question.
Most gays/lesbian that marry is more because of family pressure.
LE is Korean and as such has the cultural & family pressure to marry/date a man. Which she probably will in the future, and some of you will honest to god believe she isn't gay then. Give me a break.
LE is probably the one on the thread with the most evidence. I'm generally pretty skeptical but I definitely see it and I think there's a good chance she may take the Kim Hye Soo path and not get married and people will be ok with that. Maybe her family won't pressure her, or maybe she won't care.

Not comparable to Amber, Moonbyul, Hani, Sunmi, who will probably marry men BECAUSE THEY'RE STRAIGHT.
The spec about the first two is mostly their style. So what? Many straight tomboys/androgynous straight women exist.

Hani? A vibe, a few throwaway remarks from members, possibly bi. But even if so, most bi people in homophobic countries will marry men, sure, cultural pressure, etc.

Sunmi is a straight up immoral, nothing-is-too-low, money grubbing capitalist. Straight af.

You can't lump everyone in together, especially LE who is way different to the others that pop up a lot here.
So Sunmi het troll is just some bitter LE stan who's madly jealous of how popular Sunmi is with lesbians when LE is barely remembered and will never be as famous internationally as Sunmi.
Poor thing.
da
you must be out of the loop..
sunmi isn't the only one OP called straight so how is this a 'sunmi het troll'? also Sunmi will never be as comfortable in the US as Amber, as loved by Korean men as Hani, or as popular with K lesbians as Moonbyul. also, LE does have the most evidence. She has a wholeass girlfriend. Does Sunmi?

LE's not popular, everyone knows that, and OP doesn't even sound like a stan, if anything YOU sound like a stan.

Sunmi is not famous internationally. 'famous internationally' are people like the individual members of blackpink (all of them but uh, esp Lisa, sunmi's not even close), red velvet, twice, playing at stadiums, arenas. Not teeny tiny venues which I'd know because I'm familiar with the ones in my country she played at.

why are you, desperate anon, determined to make every post that even mentions Sunmi all about 'hating on her' when there are literally five other people mentioned there? and sunmi is not nice, tons of post here attest to that and they're clearly not just by 'one het troll'.

Sunmi doesn't care about you, or anyone here, so you can get off her d--- now ok?
It's Sunmi het troll because it has been arguing with other anons for pages about how straight she is and is so bitter it even calls her names. No wonder it's some unpopular singer stan.
Sunmi's had gf rumors too and more interesting ones than these of LE and her unattractive stylist. Btw why don't you start a thread for your closeted lesbian hero LE? Oh maybe because it'd be only you posting there and replying to your own posts

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Honestly? I was always surprised at people insisting Tiffany or Jessica or freaking idk... Seohyun must be gay, when sunny was right there. Tragic, truly.
Us Sones were deluded at many times it was fun tho

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote: LE is Korean and as such has the cultural & family pressure to marry/date a man. Which she probably will in the future, and some of you will honest to god believe she isn't gay then. Give me a break.
LE is probably the one on the thread with the most evidence. I'm generally pretty skeptical but I definitely see it and I think there's a good chance she may take the Kim Hye Soo path and not get married and people will be ok with that. Maybe her family won't pressure her, or maybe she won't care.

Not comparable to Amber, Moonbyul, Hani, Sunmi, who will probably marry men BECAUSE THEY'RE STRAIGHT.
The spec about the first two is mostly their style. So what? Many straight tomboys/androgynous straight women exist.

Hani? A vibe, a few throwaway remarks from members, possibly bi. But even if so, most bi people in homophobic countries will marry men, sure, cultural pressure, etc.

Sunmi is a straight up immoral, nothing-is-too-low, money grubbing capitalist. Straight af.

You can't lump everyone in together, especially LE who is way different to the others that pop up a lot here.
So Sunmi het troll is just some bitter LE stan who's madly jealous of how popular Sunmi is with lesbians when LE is barely remembered and will never be as famous internationally as Sunmi.
Poor thing.
da
sunmi isn't the only one OP called straight so how is this a 'sunmi het troll'? also Sunmi will never be as comfortable in the US as Amber, as loved by Korean men as Hani, or as popular with K lesbians as Moonbyul. also, LE does have the most evidence. She has a wholeass girlfriend. Does Sunmi?

LE's not popular, everyone knows that, and OP doesn't even sound like a stan, if anything YOU sound like a stan.

Sunmi is not famous internationally. 'famous internationally' are people like the individual members of blackpink (all of them but uh, esp Lisa, sunmi's not even close), red velvet, twice, playing at stadiums, arenas. Not teeny tiny venues which I'd know because I'm familiar with the ones in my country she played at.

why are you, desperate anon, determined to make every post that even mentions Sunmi all about 'hating on her' when there are literally five other people mentioned there? and sunmi is not nice, tons of post here attest to that and they're clearly not just by 'one het troll'.

Sunmi doesn't care about you, or anyone here, so you can get off her d--- now ok?
It's Sunmi het troll because it has been arguing with other anons for pages about how straight she is and is so bitter it even calls her names. No wonder it's some unpopular singer stan.
Sunmi's had gf rumors too and more interesting ones than these of LE and her unattractive stylist. Btw why don't you start a thread for your closeted lesbian hero LE? Oh maybe because it'd be only you posting there and replying to your own posts
Receipts then over the said girlfriends? You'll say that it's Yuri like Yuri is straight as fuck tho LMFAO

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote: DA nah sis. LE isn't even that popular, no one will raise much of an eyebrow if she never "dates" some male idol because no one will be looking either way. What most gay/lesbian do is remain quiet and not have dating history. And if asked about it they will make up some lie or evade the question.
Most gays/lesbian that marry is more because of family pressure.
LE is Korean and as such has the cultural & family pressure to marry/date a man. Which she probably will in the future, and some of you will honest to god believe she isn't gay then. Give me a break.

Poor thing.
Not the anon but DA... Sunmi isn't even that popular. She is only known for her fanservices thus she is known by the lesbians without it she is NOTHING. She can't even properly write high quality albums nor sing or dance. She is just a wannabe bland pop-star that has JYP as her back-burner.

Meanwhile Lee Da Hee earns 19 million a year, has a couple of up-coming projects, and actually has a gf? guess who is actually successfully and winning and isn't using the LGBT community for clout?
Lee Da Hee is gorgeous and I love reading about her here, but does she really have a gf? Didn't you mean LE?

I said Sunmi is popular here, on lchat, that's why we always talk about her and that's why the LE stan/troll hates her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote: LE is Korean and as such has the cultural & family pressure to marry/date a man. Which she probably will in the future, and some of you will honest to god believe she isn't gay then. Give me a break.

Poor thing.
Not the anon but DA... Sunmi isn't even that popular. She is only known for her fanservices thus she is known by the lesbians without it she is NOTHING. She can't even properly write high quality albums nor sing or dance. She is just a wannabe bland pop-star that has JYP as her back-burner.

Meanwhile Lee Da Hee earns 19 million a year, has a couple of up-coming projects, and actually has a gf? guess who is actually successfully and winning and isn't using the LGBT community for clout?
Lee Da Hee is gorgeous and I love reading about her here, but does she really have a gf? Didn't you mean LE?

I said Sunmi is popular here, on lchat, that's why we always talk about her and that's why the LE stan/troll hates her.
Lol she isn't that popular on lchat? what crack are you on

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote: X2 who is dating Dahee the stallion?? cause LAWD shes fine
DA. I think we haven't talked about this yet but I think Anon is thinking the same as me and it's her stylist who has been with her since her career took off. It's similar to LE where she always travels with her, sleeps in the same bed, etc. idk maybe it's not the same person as the other anon was thinking
The girl tagged in her photo is the one I'm talking about it's her stylist of 6 years (I think, maybe even much longer). You can go through both their IG and look for yourself. I could be projecting as well but they are VERY close
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5ZBX-DpBZp/?igshid=aj1xp578dqru
She's super cute!
Did you go through her profile? Am I projecting. So recently I have been analyzing this and piecing it together like I did with LE (I'm the one who brought LE and her stylist here and laid it all out). With DaHee and her makeup stylist I am not too sure because I just kinda started with them. All I know is they're very close, known each other for awhile, go everywhere together. I haven't gotten deeper into it because of time
Da. Isn't Lee Da Hee interested in Moonbyul? She even said that she had a crush on Byul, but her stylist doesn't resemble Byul at all, so she hasn't a type?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Link it babey

Scalding hot tea! :intenseles:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote: all of this x1000. Sunmi bothers me the most though because a lot of the issues she exploits people really struggle with, spend years and years trying to recover from, it affects lives in terrible ways. If she really dealt with all the things she behaves as though she does, I doubt she'd be working at the level she is, for so long, or with this amount of coldness towards the issues she's wearing like costumes.

don't understand why anyone supports this much less thinks it's genuine.
Replying to the second anon because I've never heard this? Aside from PS (fair enough, she's had a ton), and lgbt (fav go to), when did she mention eating disorders, workforce equality, gender fluidity, classism, blended families, etc.?

if she's gone that far before then why TF is this bitch not canceled yet?! bc pretending to be a working class, blended family, discriminated, gender-fluid gay girl with an eating disorder? holy shit, and none of that even seems plausible coming from someone who acts like/looks like her. (ik there's no one 'look', but idols drop out for lesser physical and mental health issues than she claims (if she has, someone pls tell me, i'm curious), so if this was true she'd've been out long ago).
doesn't she care that so many people really suffer from/struggle with these issues?

her privilege is so loud and so gross ugh, why do she and her management think this publicity track is ok?

You fuckers know nothing about sunmi if you are saying this garbage about her. She's never claimed to be any of those things wtf are people talking about?

Trolls need some new material. If you are believing this shit then I have no hope for you
What do you think Sunmi is then? I'm more inclined to believe her actions and the opinions of rational-seeming anons than one screaming stan who swears and yells but never has any evidence to prove their goddess isn't like this? I'm not trolling. Most of what's been said across the thread points to Sunmi being extremely problematic.

I've followed her for a while now I'm not some new fan who knows nothing about her like people here projecting hate on to someone they know nothing about.

She seems sweet, yes she likes money and attention but I don't believe she uses the lgbt community to get that money. Do you know anything about her or are you just believing the people who dislike her on here? She has never said anything about being working class, gender blind or having a eating disorder. Yes she has written a song about mental illness that hasn't yet been released but she left Wonder Girls to deal with personal issues 2 years after debuting so it's not hard to believe she had some issues of her own to deal with.

I won't get in to any more about her because it's obvious people don't like her but don't blindly believe everything that is posted on here about someone you know nothing about
Da
It's not people. Can't you see it's just one or two bitter LE stans? They start het trolling about Sunmi then expose themselves as LE stans. Lol. Sunmi has always been popular here and on SM. We've always discussed Sunmi and even made a thread for her. I don't know why it was closed (probably because of this crazy troll).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Is chorong gay tho? Only bomi makes me think she'd be bi, nothing abt chorong
Tea is Chorong isn't completely straight and her homophobic mother threw a fit and that's why Chorong didn't go home on holidays for years. Apparently they patched things up before Pink Up and the song Eyes was inspired by her mother and that experience.

There were comments she had a special relationship with this girl she vacationed with in Europe accompanied by her sister...

Not a proof but in a recent concert Apink called couples on stage and two girls went up but they were just friends and Chorong said it was OK if they were a romantic couple. Apink usually stayed away from most gay stuff, not saying they were homophobic just really careful. I think it's because some of the members got so many comments about being men and their image was just opposite to their boyish personality. Kim Shinyoung called them men so many times.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Honestly? I was always surprised at people insisting Tiffany or Jessica or freaking idk... Seohyun must be gay, when sunny was right there. Tragic, truly.

I've been saying this! Thank you!!!

And for the person who said her stanning Chorong is why her radio show was canceled, is that true? She was a good host so I was confused when I found out it was over.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote: Replying to the second anon because I've never heard this? Aside from PS (fair enough, she's had a ton), and lgbt (fav go to), when did she mention eating disorders, workforce equality, gender fluidity, classism, blended families, etc.?

Da
It's not people. Can't you see it's just one or two bitter LE stans? They start het trolling about Sunmi then expose themselves as LE stans. Lol. Sunmi has always been popular here and on SM. We've always discussed Sunmi and even made a thread for her. I don't know why it was closed (probably because of this crazy troll).
Sunmi isn't popular on lchat and SMs. She's only popular on this thread LMFAO

Why do people think so highly of Sunmi? I don't get it there's nothing special about her other than her pretentious act of gayness

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote: You fuckers know nothing about sunmi if you are saying this garbage about her. She's never claimed to be any of those things wtf are people talking about?

Da

Why do people think so highly of Sunmi? I don't get it there's nothing special about her other than her pretentious act of gayness
Her stans sees her as a mega pop-star, gay, and an lgbt icon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:And for the person who said her stanning Chorong  is why her radio show was canceled, is that true? She was a good host so I was confused when I found out it was over.
No other reason, before she quit for being too busy the comments on Korean sites about her and Chorong were too much. Even celebrities said too much and teased her. She stepped down but was doing even more shows like 2 weeks later, the excuse of being too busy was bs.

Juniel: (To Sunny) I love you unnie (..) But unnie, arent you a huge fangirl of Chorong sunbaenim? What about me!

https://dyodaisy.tumblr.com/post/1272114625...ong-compilation

Sunny made Chorong flustered as hell

But it got super awkward real quick for Apink and SNSD. SNSD went from mentioning Apink as hoobae they loved to radio silence. Apink didn't mention Sunny's exchange with Chorong except for a radio show the day after. Tragic lesbian story tbh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote: What do you think Sunmi is then? I'm more inclined to believe her actions and the opinions of rational-seeming anons than one screaming stan who swears and yells but never has any evidence to prove their goddess isn't like this? I'm not trolling. Most of what's been said across the thread points to Sunmi being extremely problematic.

Da
Her stans sees her as a mega pop-star, gay, and an lgbt icon
I will get it if she actually has done something for the LGBT community like conduct annual charity donations, etc such that she hasn't... all she ever does is perform and act gay to be their LGBT icon isn't that tragic enough?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Poor thing.
da

wow, ok, hate to break up the party, but no-one gives a shit about LE here. you can stop making loads of posts pretending to be the 'LE troll' and the 'Sunmi troll' fighting each other, it's not going to catch. people won't talk about her, they don't like her or care. as for sunmi, she's unpopular, what can you do? she's done things they don't like, this is a discussion forum. you can't make people want to defend her by pretending some troll is attacking her when it's literally just you with the same tone writing back and forth, tweaking the formatting a little bit and replying to yourself as multiple personas.
anons here were definitely being ruder about Moonbyul, for example, but seems you only care about your queen sunmi and your retired LE and your weird fucking story. write a book with that imagination girl. imagine a world where everybody loves them and they're global stars. i can't imagine how unhappy you must be to be doing this. sending you prayers, you should honestly accept reality. it's ok if people don't agree about your favs, it shouldn't affect how you love them even if your opinion is mostly wrong. we can see that Sunmi troll and LE troll are the same person trying to get attention, the ultimate troll, if you will. give it up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

just want to say: please don't lump everyone who has a 'negative' opinion of sunmi in one pool. been here a while and it both sides of the argument have always been fairly consistent and civil with the exception of some damn angry antis and totally delusional aggressive stans.
there are anons like the Doesn't Donate bitch and then there are people who just want to see both sides of the argument (for everyone on this thread! not just her!) discussed.

End the debate when there's a more general consensus, such as for Kim Hye Soo or Son Ye Jin or Lee Da Hee.
people continuing to discuss all possibilities re Sunmi isn't trolling. just maybe don't call her and each other names or be hateful since none of us know the truth. that's a sure ticket to getting called out and dismissed, sometimes unfairly.

just my two cents.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:just want to say: please don't lump everyone who has a 'negative' opinion of sunmi in one pool. been here a while and it both sides of the argument have always been fairly consistent and civil with the exception of some damn angry antis and totally delusional aggressive stans.
there are anons like the Doesn't Donate bitch and then there are people who just want to see both sides of the argument (for everyone on this thread! not just her!) discussed.

End the debate when there's a more general consensus, such as for Kim Hye Soo or Son Ye Jin or Lee Da Hee.
people continuing to discuss all possibilities re Sunmi isn't trolling. just maybe don't call her and each other names or be hateful since none of us know the truth. that's a sure ticket to getting called out and dismissed, sometimes unfairly.

just my two cents.
x2. The last pages are full of hostile and nasty statements. Yikes. It's a new decade time to buy better online personality. There are ways to argue your point without sounding like a complete asshole blinded by irrational belief

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote: There's a rumored gossip in Korea that she left Wonder Girls for she was pregnant with JYP's baby? Basically she lived in US for a few months then went back in Korea to re-group Wonder Girls then left Wonder Girls again and come back as a solo artist.
Well.i have to say I've never heard that rumor before from anyone.Hyuna I have heard she was pregnant and kicked out of WG but not Sunmi.

This stuff with JYP is only coming around because she promoted his song on her instagram and performed recently at his concert. You really think if they was fucking he would let her leave his company? There's some baseless lies spread on here but that one takes the piss
JYP gives her a hell of a lot of chances for someone as lacking as her compared to her peers. Not far fetched or baseless honestly?
Da. Do you even know Sunmi or even JYP? JYP treats all his idols like his kids and even Sunmi. Do you know Sunmi's story? I bet you don't know how her father had died when she had just became an idol and JYP gave her the time off and he became a second father to her when her father died. Sunmi's dad was a single father raising Sunmi and her siblings because their mother was a drug addict and left her family. So Sunmi stepped up and worked hard for where she's at. When she was about to debut her father died because he was ill. Guess who gave her the time and support? JYP. Literally all JYP has done was treat her like a daughter. And Sunmi even refers to him as a father. I know you hate Sunmi so much but honestly get to know the person before you talk shit.
When her father died. Her mother came back into her life (crack mothers are awful) and she controlled her and deadass forced Sunmi to leave WG to go to school. Idk how people don't know anything about Sunmi's story. Do your research
I think most of us know, and to I've always thought that this background is part of what makes her so tenacious. She may not be as talented in singing and dancing but she'll make up for it with smart tactics and she's brilliant at that. I will never deny that that woman is smart as hell and she deserves her current success for that alone, however she got it.
As for morality, how would we know? Richest people are the world are shitty ass billionaires but we can't do anything about them but realize it and move on.
Getting angry about Sunmi is pointless. She's got what she's for a reason and we'll never know what it is.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

hmm.. I think probably the way they talk about women, about themselves, their future, marriage, how they feel about who they are/their identity or people close to them, in addition to the way they act around men, talk about men, about their past relationships, that sort of thing.

some of it will be managed, not all of it will be completely true, bc celebrities lol, but there'll be some truth there.

that's why i agree w what's been said before about Irene, LE, Son Ye Jin, (even Shuhua, Seolhyun, to mention a few from the last few pages), I wouldn't be surprised if any of them came out one day.

it's also why I wouldn't dismiss Sunmi entirely, even if she seems inconsistent/fake as some have written. some of the things she's said over the years to Korean media hint at inner struggles, which may or may not be anything to do with her sexuality. about how she 'doesn't write about love because she thinks it's less important' etc. this is a woman who spoke about her father's death at her concert with a giggle (an actual tragedy, almost as a joke), who asked a dancer to sit on her face even with rampant speculation days after denying being gay, with no hesitation: a girl twerked and her mind went there right away.
It's so inconsistent it kind of stops looking purely like a straight girl acting gay, though of course it still could be. Who knows. But I wouldn't be too shocked either way.

anyway this got long but that's my reasoning. maybe because i like reading and watching interviews and offstage interactions, idk.

the things celebs do at designated events like concerts, fanmeets, are by their very purpose tailored to appeal to fans whether domestic or international so while I wouldn't dismiss it I'd personally take it into account much less. ya[/QUOTE]

i shall pay more attention to how they talk about their personal life then!

however as a red velvet fan i don't think irene (and seolhyun) are gay at all as they just seems like someone who wants to focus on her career for the moment and will marry at a later stage in life. though y'all feel free to change my mind i'm always up for discussions.

i can't wait for the day SYJ come out tho.

meanwhile for shuhua a lot of things are not known yet and i can't wait to find out as time progresses.

also what do y'all think about jealousy? is it a sign that there might be something more? sometimes idols do it as a joke but for members who're more composed on camera, for example shuhua, sometimes for a split second she would forget that she's on camera when miyeon does skinship to someone else or when it's done to miyeon, shuhua would get very jealous with a very serious look on her face and try to stop it asap. i wonder whether she views skinship in a different way since she's taiwanese and has only been to korea for less than 3 years.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Trolls of species, all breeds, and all creeds, reappear. Shit is once again stirred. The cauldron is bubbling over with putrid crap and the soup once again tastes like ass.

What the fuck are some of you talking about. Make some sense or please leave, this is not a troll lair. This is for humans. Begone pls.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote: Literally finish the sentence you highlighted. This isn't about popularity you weirdo. Also now that we are there, 5/10 is a big flex on popularity imo lmao
You act like she is popular and is a #1 sold artist globally, weirdo. In Korean standards #5 isn't a big flex in popularity tho
Now they're claiming that she is the #1 LGBT supporter of the community lmfao more like #1 expert in fanservice lmfao
fanservice in the form of support is fine! what's wrong with it?

fanservice in the form of acting gay and stirring speculation about her actual self is not!

this is not a difficult concept. why are you failing to grasp?
and you'll never know if she's actually truly gay or not so I don't know why this is some angry debate. I mean we can question every idol if they're pretending to be/act gay for clout. Look at Sana, Moonbyul, that wjsn girl
yeah, exactly. i'm not angry and no one should be. that was the point. i was responding to the people who seem to think we're doubting the genuineness of her support and are enraged about that, because we aren't and shouldn't be.

wjsn girl has long been dismissed iirc, but Sana and Moonbyul are absolutely being questioned in the same way. it's just they don't have crazy rude defender stans like Sunmi does so it doesn't escalate much...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

WHEN WILL THE SUNMI TALK END. It's just a handful of the same people! The facts are established: she's a vocal supporter, that's great. That's it! What's all the rest of this bullshit?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

please guys for the love of god go back in the sunmi thread... none of you can read, you're all just angry whether it's because you like her or don't, and it's repetitive and boring. do what you will elsewhere please

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:please guys for the love of god go back in the sunmi thread... none of you can read, you're all just angry whether it's because you like her or don't, and it's repetitive and boring. do what you will elsewhere please
you're welcome to ignore or leave. Sunmi is part of this thread. You're more then welcome to start up your own conversations here. Don't get mad that people are currently talking about Sunmi. If you want to talk about someone else go for it.
but 90% of talk here has been about her for pages and pages and pages and it's ludicrous because there isn't even anything to say just people fighting. and what the fuck is this 'she's lying about x' thread, is it meant to be funny? sunmi fans and antis, obsessees, idk what you are bc you're all in the same boat, are all so immature and lacking in reading comprehension skill you give her a bad rep. i bet part of why is she's disliked or people don't want to hear about her is because of you people! anyway i should probably fuck off until the dumb 'humour' is done.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Sorry here is the full translation https://twitter.com/moodydemon/status/12063...7642880000?s=21
So what's the general consensus among fans? Is she gay?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Have you all listened to Curve? That's a lady loving lady song. Also it's a really good song
Talking about the curves of a woman? Yeah it's gay
Her description of why she wrote it that way is even gayer lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Have you all listened to Curve? That's a lady loving lady song. Also it's a really good song
Talking about the curves of a woman? Yeah it's gay
poor Sunmi, why do people hate u so much?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm screaming!!!! Why am I just learning about this song? WTFAHHSJD

I'm sure you're nervous
Where should you place your eyes?
You're nervous, I can see it
Now what're you gonna do?
Slow down, it's too fast
Slow down, nothing's good about this
Oh no no see? You almost got in trouble

It's not a game
I can swallow you up in one moment
Try hanging on more baby
It's not a pain
It'll be alright after some time
Breathe

It will be not so straight

Li li li life is so curved
It's breathtaking
Thi thi this road is so curved
Be careful
Bo bo bo body is so curved
It's dizzy
Kee kee keep three in your mind
Be careful

Yeah you got that
It's not easy
Say you need me
1, 2, 3

I know, maybe this is just an experiment
If you're alone and scared
I'll be by your side

This is just a different line
Don't panic, it's alright
Calm baby, you and me
It's your first time anyway

It's not a game
Try hanging on more baby
It's not a pain
Breathe

It's breathtaking
Be careful
It's dizzy
Be careful

Yeah you got that
It's not easy
Say you need me
1, 2, 3

You'll know once you reach the end
You'll laugh once you reach the end (you'll cry)
Once you reach the end
All of these moments will pass by again
Then we're going higher

It's breathtaking
Be careful
It's dizzy
Be careful

Yeah you got that
It's not easy
Say you need me
1, 2, 3

It's alright I'm with you baby

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I'm screaming!!!! Why am I just learning about this song? WTFAHHSJD

I'm sure you're nervous
Slow down, it's too fast

It's not a game
Try hanging on more baby
It's not a pain
Breathe

It's breathtaking
Be careful
It's dizzy
Be careful

Yeah you got that
It's not easy
Say you need me
1, 2, 3

I'll be by your side

Calm baby, you and me

It's not a game
Try hanging on more baby
It's not a pain
Breathe

It's breathtaking
Be careful
It's dizzy
Be careful

Yeah you got that
It's not easy
Say you need me
1, 2, 3

Once you reach the end
Then we're going higher

It's breathtaking
Be careful
It's dizzy
Be careful

Yeah you got that
It's not easy
Say you need me
1, 2, 3

she's not hiding at all! this is like, nothing to do with men. wonder what koreans think of this and her in general, is it accepted? do they suspect? no?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:So you're saying I sat through pages of petty debate when the answer is RIGHT there in that song and she talked about what the song is about too? Y'all should have just started with this
DA Yeah, right? Why would a straight woman, even one pretending to be gay for clout or whatever, write a song like this? and explain it like that? it's gay coming from a place of real gayness lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I'm screaming!!!! Why am I just learning about this song? WTFAHHSJD

I'm sure you're nervous
Slow down, it's too fast

It's not a game
Try hanging on more baby
It's not a pain
Breathe

It's breathtaking
Be careful
It's dizzy
Be careful

Yeah you got that
It's not easy
Say you need me
1, 2, 3

I'll be by your side

Calm baby, you and me

It's not a game
Try hanging on more baby
It's not a pain
Breathe

It's breathtaking
Be careful
It's dizzy
Be careful

Yeah you got that
It's not easy
Say you need me
1, 2, 3

Once you reach the end
Then we're going higher

It's breathtaking
Be careful
It's dizzy
Be careful

Yeah you got that
It's not easy
Say you need me
1, 2, 3

she's not hiding at all! this is like, nothing to do with men. wonder what koreans think of this and her in general, is it accepted? do they suspect? no?
She's not popular. No one pays attention to her so she's alright. Plus I'm just finding out the extent of how gay it actually is. I thought it was just her talking about curves but seeing the lyrics now is a shock. Also this is a bside song
Is she actually not? I wasn't sure if those anons were just saying that or not. It is that she tops charts and her songs do well, however she's not Wonder Girls in their prime sort of level?

I was on the fence but this kind of swayed me. No wonder she's learning English and trying her hand at acting, maybe she wants to get out Korea one day and live her best life with some hot woman.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ladies, please enjoy this gay anthem!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Every single line of that song was gay. And relatable? It's actually a good song that she wrote? Wtf. And then that photo posted above of her talking about it. Like?? Okay I have zero doubts about her now. She definitely is on the spectrum and she's 100% has been with women
x2, and when she saw her dancer twerk at one of her concerts? the FIRST thing she did was lie on the floor and make a jokey gesture about her sitting on her face. that's where her mind went, immediately, after seeing a woman twerk in front of her. just amazing.

i've got to know what koreans think of this, though? do they think sunmi gay?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I left because trolls were getting annoying and then come back and turns out sunmi is gay. i can get on board
da same, and to think i was on the other side when i left (prob for clout, prob het), and now it's like solid evidence: the woman is gay. there is no het explanation for writing a song like this. none!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This thread was crazy active yesterday. Added 10+ pages or something like that, mostly people screaming about Sunmi, but here's the unexpected result: actual strong evidence.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I immediately added curve (the entire album actually) to my playlist. Today I begin my journey into sunmi
Warning is actually a good album. You should all check it out!
Siren is a good song. It did so well. JYP originally denied that song and it #1 on the charts and she got rooftops and 17 PAKs with that song as well as many other achievements with just that song alone. Weird how people don't think she or her music doesnt do well because music does actually VERY extremely well in Korea. She's actually more relevant than some here think. I just wanted to point that out
This is what I'm wondering. Looking at this she seems very open about her identity, and she's far from an obscure artist. What's the general opinion of her there, esp in terms of eo people thinks she's gay and accept or not think so at all?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol went to sleep shortly after the Dating news got out and woke up to pages of a crazy sunmi discussion :lol:
Not even gonna page catch it all.
Whats with people getting so enraged everytime when talking about her, Jesus.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:And for the person who said her stanning Chorong is why her radio show was canceled, is that true? She was a good host so I was confused when I found out it was over.
No other reason, before she quit for being too busy the comments on Korean sites about her and Chorong were too much. Even celebrities said too much and teased her. She stepped down but was doing even more shows like 2 weeks later, the excuse of being too busy was bs.

Juniel: (To Sunny) I love you unnie (..) But unnie, arent you a huge fangirl of Chorong sunbaenim? What about me!

https://dyodaisy.tumblr.com/post/1272114625...ong-compilation

Sunny made Chorong flustered as hell

But it got super awkward real quick for Apink and SNSD. SNSD went from mentioning Apink as hoobae they loved to radio silence. Apink didn't mention Sunny's exchange with Chorong except for a radio show the day after. Tragic lesbian story tbh.

Interesting. And thank you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:This thread was crazy active yesterday. Added 10+ pages or something like that, mostly people screaming about Sunmi, but here's the unexpected result: actual strong evidence.
Right? Everyone should have begin with that. A whole ass gay song and a gay explanation of her falling for girls? Chile okay yes she is GAY

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I immediately added curve (the entire album actually) to my playlist. Today I begin my journey into sunmi
Warning is actually a good album. You should all check it out!
Siren is a good song. It did so well. JYP originally denied that song and it #1 on the charts and she got rooftops and 17 PAKs with that song as well as many other achievements with just that song alone. Weird how people don't think she or her music doesnt do well because music does actually VERY extremely well in Korea. She's actually more relevant than some here think. I just wanted to point that out
This is what I'm wondering. Looking at this she seems very open about her identity, and she's far from an obscure artist. What's the general opinion of her there, esp in terms of eo people thinks she's gay and accept or not think so at all?
Knetz think she gay. Idk what the general Korean people think though. I feel like Korean though generally just ignore anything gay. I mean they all ignore everything Moonbyul does. So I guess it's a subject everyone just ignores