Korean Entertainment

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Stop shutting down spec and saying people are straight on a lesbian board, ya pimples
There's a difference between lesbian speculation about women who actually HAVE lesbian speculation vs coming in here and calling every (straight) girl you wish was a lesbian a lesbian.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Stop shutting down spec and saying people are straight on a lesbian board, ya pimples
There's a difference between lesbian speculation about women who actually HAVE lesbian speculation vs coming in here and calling every (straight) girl you wish was a lesbian a lesbian.
:hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
And they have lesbian spec, much more than a lot of kpop. Why does it matter that it's in connection to someone who "pings" louder? Some lesbians/bisexuals really don't ping at all, like my gf. Sure, there is a Moonsun thread but it's not like this place is hopping either.

You're not the king of this thread. People can speak their minds.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
And they have lesbian spec, much more than a lot of kpop. Why does it matter that it's in connection to someone who "pings" louder? Some lesbians/bisexuals really don't ping at all, like my gf. Sure, there is a Moonsun thread but it's not like this place is hopping either.

You're not the king of this thread. People can speak their minds.
Exactly so if people want say that x person is straight than so be it. Sure there is a moonsun thread but Solar isn't anything without Moonbyul. So like you said, people can speak their minds

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I will never understand why straight people are so angry that some lesbians say someone might be lesbian on a lesbian board. This is so ridiculous they give 0 proofs of people being straight and yet they say those women are straight and they don't even add the "speculation" part.

Deluded straight people are the worst :bertha:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I will never understand why straight people are so angry that some lesbians say someone might be lesbian on a lesbian board. This is so ridiculous they give 0 proofs of people being straight and yet they say those women are straight and they don't even add the "speculation" part.

Deluded straight people are the worst  :bertha:
Just because someone here thinks an idol/celebrity is straight doesn't mean that person is straight themselves. Lesbians are allowed to think someone is heterosexual

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I will never understand why straight people are so angry that some lesbians say someone might be lesbian on a lesbian board. This is so ridiculous they give 0 proofs of people being straight and yet they say those women are straight and they don't even add the "speculation" part.

And I will never understand why anons you exist where they assume someone is straight because they don't agree with you :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Deluded straight people are the worst :bertha:
Just because someone here thinks an idol/celebrity is straight doesn't mean that person is straight themselves. Lesbians are allowed to think someone is heterosexual
x2 there's not even het talk in here anyways. anon said solar was straight after someone said that solar was "gayer" then LE. opinions are opinions.

If you're all about people speaking their minds and letting people say what they want then practice what you preach. Not everyone here is going to think the same thing as you. I also think Solar is straight. And? Move on.

Anyways, I wonder how Yuri is doing

Tea; Grain Of Salt
Reactions:

Post by Tea; Grain Of Salt »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tea; Grain Of Salt wrote:Image
OMG is this legit rumour?? I have a huge crush on her after watching Strangers. She pings to me but I didn't want to delude my gay ass.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
OMG is this legit rumour?? I have a huge crush on her after watching Strangers. She pings to me but I didn't want to delude my gay ass.
x2 I've crushed on her since A Girl At My Door so I would be thrilled if this was true, but isn't she known to date her male co-stars? Plus this comes from Enty, so I'm holding off from throwing a coming out party just yet.

gogk
Reactions:

Post by gogk »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
x2 I've crushed on her since A Girl At My Door so I would be thrilled if this was true, but isn't she known to date her male co-stars? Plus this comes from Enty, so I'm holding off from throwing a coming out party just yet.
oooh Happy Friday! if it's true

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

SYJ's so annoyed with the press and the het shippers so much that she posted the new pics on instagram to tell them she literally went to the US for her friend's daughter's 1st bday lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:SYJ's so annoyed with the press and the het shippers so much that she posted the new pics on instagram to tell them  she literally went to the US for her friend's daughter's 1st bday lmao
Wow really! SYJ comes across as a bit of a control freak, so all this wild speculation about her love life in the media must be driving her crazy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:SYJ's so annoyed with the press and the het shippers so much that she posted the new pics on instagram to tell them she literally went to the US for her friend's daughter's 1st bday lmao
Wow really! SYJ comes across as a bit of a control freak, so all this wild speculation about her love life in the media must be driving her crazy.
No kidding. Have you read her agency's statement released last week about the rumor? They didn't have to release another statement denying it (they already denied it once following the released photos) but they did and this time they sounded hella annoyed/exasperated that people were still talking about the rumor lol and now her instagram pictures xD

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:SYJ's so annoyed with the press and the het shippers so much that she posted the new pics on instagram to tell them she literally went to the US for her friend's daughter's 1st bday lmao
No kidding. Have you read her agency's statement released last week about the rumor? They didn't have to release another statement denying it (they already denied it once following the released photos) but they did and this time they sounded hella annoyed/exasperated that people were still talking about the rumor lol and now her instagram pictures xD
I can just imagine her yelling on the phone w/ her agency threatening heads will roll if they don't deny it again for the 1000th times.. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lol that statement was ridiculously detailed for a denial. SYJ must of been helluva pissed to give out such an extraordinary statement. I'm not sure it's worked, as het shippers are saying they always deny, is that true? I can't believe two 30 somethings would go to such lengths just to deny dating.

Love the Bae Doona rumour, but the only person she is known to have dated is Jim Sturgess and they were legit so I'm a bit sceptical. I pray to god that it's true though. :pray:

quest
Reactions:

Post by quest »

I was just wondering.. How come all the female idols avoid physical contact and eye contact w/ male idols like a plague but with Key of Shinee and JoKwon they get hugged by all the females without any issues? :lolscroll:

chuck
Reactions: 0

Post by chuck »

Just passing through with Sunmi content :heart: :heart: :heart:
"

Lara's ponytail
Reactions:

Post by Lara's ponytail »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lol that statement was ridiculously detailed for a denial. SYJ must of been helluva pissed to give out such an extraordinary statement. I'm not sure it's worked, as het shippers are saying they always deny, is that true? I can't believe two 30 somethings would go to such lengths just to deny dating.

Love the Bae Doona rumour, but the only person she is known to have dated is Jim Sturgess and they were legit so I'm a bit sceptical. I pray to god that it's true though. :pray:

I'm going to be so happy, if it's true. I powered through season 2 of Sense8 just for her and the Mexican dude. I'm watching Kingdom now and it's not that bad, though it's weird to have her generate as much emotions, she wasn't that expressive as Sun.

DOONA BE GAY PLEASE.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just fell down the Son Ye-Jin rabbit hole, so I have a few questions I hope some of you can answer

One: can you give me a list of her best movies/dramas?
Two: how legit are the gay rumors? I know we're talking about a korean actress, one who seems to be "Korea's sweetheart" so the chances of her disclosing her sapphic self to the world are pretty slim, still I want to know probable it is that she could be playing for our team
Three: do you know of any forum dedicated to her in English language that I could lurk in? Or a twitter that gets updated regularly?

Thank you berthas! :butch:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Now I understand why korean lesbians are obsessed with her
https://twitter.com/elsie996/status/1089160900005683200?s=21

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Now I understand why korean lesbians are obsessed with her
Isn't this the lady from Sky Castle that Moonbyul is obsessed with?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Any thoughts on Davichi? I actually think they're very suspicious with each other but I guess nobody is interested in them since they're not really a young kpop group nor actresses. Hae Ri is 34 and Minkyung is 29 so it's not like they're at age where they do overboard skinship and they're really not that popular to have to use their relationship to gain fans.

Minkyung said on ig live a few days ago that she has a girlfriend (Hae Ri).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Any thoughts on Davichi? I actually think they're very suspicious with each other but I guess nobody is interested in them since they're not really a young kpop group nor actresses. Hae Ri is 34 and Minkyung is 29 so it's not like they're at age where they do overboard skinship and they're really not that popular to have to use their relationship to gain fans.

Woah they're that old? They look so young. I had no idea. I'm not much into them so I haven't payed attention to them very much, I wasn't aware they had gay rumors surrounding them..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Any thoughts on Davichi? I actually think they're very suspicious with each other but I guess nobody is interested in them since they're not really a young kpop group nor actresses. Hae Ri is 34 and Minkyung is 29 so it's not like they're at age where they do overboard skinship and they're really not that popular to have to use their relationship to gain fans.

Woah they're that old? They look so young. I had no idea. I'm not much into them so I haven't payed attention to them very much, I wasn't aware they had gay rumors surrounding them..
They've been 'suspicious' since 2013 or earlier since they've been together in a group since 2008. But tbh they really fly under the radar since they're older, they have an older, small fandom and they're both very femme-y.

- Minkyung took nude photos of Hae Ri
- They work together and go on many vacations together ( #withmyKANGuber - referring to Kang Minkyung
- They take pictures and videos of each other at home and in bed with their dogs, likes each other posts all the time
- Their staff was interviewed and described their relationship as an old married couple
- Minkyung posted a pic of 2 old grannies walking on the road holding hands and tagged Hae Ri, captioned it saying she hopes they remain together until they're old, Hae Ri re-grams it saying she agrees (
- Walking Minkyung's dog together (
- Being cute together (
- A fan asks Minkyung if she has a boyfriend, she says no but she has a girlfriend, Hae Ri. A fan asked how she sings so well and she says it's because she has Hae Ri by her side (https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/He1IEzm4o?fi ... 1388356148 chinese subs though)

I'm sure there are more I might have missed out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hets coming to a same sex board are the worst. I don't know why they keep coming here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote: Solar's the furthest thing from gay. Moonbyul I'm impartial to but I have an easier time believing she's gay than the other and you're right. No one is outgaying LE right now.
Solar has never showed any interest in men so I wouldn't say she's the furthest thing from gay. But I don't think she's dating Moonbyul.
I'm a multifandom kpop stan and even i know that's bs. Solar had a crush on Simon Dominic and spoke of dating a guy before but it wasn't serious. She doesn't say much about her sexual preferences but what she has said is all het so gtfo with your fake news.

Moonbyul seems like a 50 foot gay so I'll buy that.
She was asked her ideal type when she mentioned Simon Dominic, I wouldn't even expect her to name a woman. She said she was seeing a guy but never even ate alone with him and this happened many years ago so I wouldn't count that one either. I doubt she's gay but saying she's the furthest thing from gay is so wrong when there's really nothing that indicates she's straight.
da. straight is straight sis. irene from red velvet is way more quiet and private than solar is and doesn't ever list out state ideal types or participate in those question or anything. that doesn't make her any less straight
da
why is irene straight? i recently stumbled upon some of the gay shit she has said, done and it's suspicious. all the girls that are considered gays by the thread are either: give western gay vibes (byul), foward about girls (sunmi), go out a lot with their "friend" (le) or haven't had dating rumours and are of age.

jkblk
Reactions:

Post by jkblk »

Well..DUH.. she's hot and cool and just the right amt of "butch"

if there's a Korean version of Matrix she should play Neo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Isn't this the lady from Sky Castle that Moonbyul is obsessed with?
She's the Coach

Moonnight
Reactions:

Post by Moonnight »

Wow, I saw the second episode of "romance is a book" and they have a real lesbian couple in the storyline (old girlfriend if main male character cheated on him with another girl and they are still together!!!! :dance2:

I hope they get their own storyline (but it seems impossible) ^o)

sdv
Reactions:

Post by sdv »

Moonnight wrote:Wow, I saw the second episode of "romance is a book" and they have a real lesbian couple in the storyline (old girlfriend if main male character cheated on him with another girl and they are still together!!!!  :dance2:

I hope they get their own storyline (but it seems impossible) ^o)
Is this a new k-drama or something?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

New K-drama "Romance Is A Book" with a lesbian relationship

https://twitter.com/dramalovebot/status/109...8888753152?s=21

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:New K-drama "Romance Is A Book" with a lesbian relationship

https://twitter.com/dramalovebot/status/109...8888753152?s=21
Sorry meant this link
https://twitter.com/dramalovebot/status/109...6549591041?s=21

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can't the moonsun shippers stay in their Mamamoo thread?

Anyway, have there been any blind items lately? I haven't read a good one in literally years (except for that same sex couple within the same group rumor that keeps resurfacing with slightly different details

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Can't the moonsun shippers stay in their Mamamoo thread?

Anyway, have there been any blind items lately? I haven't read a good one in literally years (except for that same sex couple within the same group rumor that keeps resurfacing with slightly different details
x2 no offense but mamamoo/moonsun stans are the worst. One of the most toxic shippers ever

LE?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone here know what loona member was outed as bi a few days ago?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Does anyone here know what loona member was outed as bi a few days ago?
no? I know an before debut a girl left because she refused to hide her sexuality and now she's out and proud on IG. I haven't heard about this recent loona member outing?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Does anyone here know what loona member was outed as bi a few days ago?
Vivi. Something about how her old fb said interested in men and women. Loona fans are barely talking about it tho which is weird and makes me think they aren't certain.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Vivi. She did a lot of pre-debut photoshoots with her friends and one was a lesbian wedding theme I think? I don't see that as proof of anything but idk if there was something else they're talking about.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Vivi. She did a lot of pre-debut photoshoots with her friends and one was a lesbian wedding theme I think? I don't see that as proof of anything but idk if there was something else they're talking about.
Hani did a lesbian wedding photoshoot too (I cant remember with what idol). That's pretty normal

Guest2
Reactions:

Post by Guest2 »

Guest wrote:
Vivi. Something about how her old fb said interested in men and women. Loona fans are barely talking about it tho which is weird and makes me think they aren't certain.
I've seen people try to use that as proof for other idols, but I've seen it explained that a lot of Asian countries use that as interested in friendship and not necessarily romantic.

I think some stans were trying to bury it and the person who was snooping on her old fb is apparently a huge creep in the fandom. tbh I still don't see that as proof or "outing" anyone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Oh worm. Her FB does indeed say interested in men and woman. We love a bi icon. (they aren't talking about it and making people delete it because they don't want it to hurt her career. Expeciay because she's a foreigner from China and koreans will try to reject her and bash if they found out)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest2 wrote:
Guest wrote:
I've seen people try to use that as proof for other idols, but I've seen it explained that a lot of Asian countries use that as interested in friendship and not necessarily romantic.

I think some stans were trying to bury it and the person who was snooping on her old fb is apparently a huge creep in the fandom. tbh I still don't see that as proof or "outing" anyone.
Yeah, I don't really think it's evidence of anything.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Vivi also has a lot of sus gay photoshoots and she played Hyujins gf in the web series thing. I'm sure she is bi

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Vivi also has a lot of sus gay photoshoots and she played Hyujins gf in the web series thing. I'm sure she is bi
I saw the web series. 1) that's a reach, there was nothing to indicate they were actually girlfriends and 2) if they were it's not like Vivi decided the character's sexuality. Like how does that say anything about her own sexuality? Loona stans are so crazy...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Vivi also has a lot of sus gay photoshoots and she played Hyujins gf in the web series thing. I'm sure she is bi
I saw the web series. 1) that's a reach, there was nothing to indicate they were actually girlfriends and 2) if they were it's not like Vivi decided the character's sexuality. Like how does that say anything about her own sexuality? Loona stans are so crazy...
Clearly you dont know what you're talking about and happened or where it came from
It was a vlive type video with the cast and Hyunjin was alone (had no partner) and Vivi came in and said she said since she had no one she'll be her girlfriend. It wasn't a show or anything. She was just being gay

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Clearly you dont know what you're talking about and happened or where it came from
It was a vlive type video with the cast and Hyunjin was alone (had no partner) and Vivi came in and said she said since she had no one she'll be her girlfriend. It wasn't a show or anything. She was just being gay
Here's the video btw: https://twitter.com/loonabeingays/status/96...3399367682?s=21

(we suspected before this that she liked girls anyways)