IRENE of RED VELVET

Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 21:07
Personally, I just think SM staff are incompetent. There is not a single SM fandom that is happy. Every SM fandom has at least 1 member they consider as hated and mistreated by SM
Definitely, if I were hybe I'd fire all these teams. RV's team in particular is shockingly dreadful. Sunny should find another calling in life, the stylists dress them like clowns, some of the songs are overproduced, their show and content are uninspired and boring.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm gonna wait out a few months to see how this new SM management plays out. They are technically still in the middle of restructuring. I wouldn't completely consider Irene's career doomed. She must have hated how SM was centered around LSM.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 21:09
Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 20:12
Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 18:47
Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 18:29
Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 17:47
There is not one single person in SM who makes every decision. It is a team. I'm confused on who in SM is supposed to hate Irene and is sabotaging her?? She is loved by SM producers, A&R team, marketing team, her managers, camerapeople, creative directors, stylists, etc.
Can at least one person argue against this or tell me why SM wouldnt want to make profit off Irene? If it makes sense, I will be quiet
People have been discussing this for months, probably from the moment this thread was created. There's pages upon pages of anons discussing about this and coming up with different theories, and you know that. But that's not what you're here for, the only argument that you'd deem acceptable and valid is an argument that aligns with your own narrative, and you made it perfectly clear in your other comments. You write a condescending, post, insulting everyone that posts in this thread and acting like you're on a moral highground and then you act baffled as to why you're not getting the answers that you want? what kind of response we're you expecting? Please spare us the trolling, you're not the first shit stirrer that employs the gaslighting tactic to rile anons up, we know your kind.
There is more than one anon here and I wasnt that one insulting everyone. I was hoping for a plausible explanation, because while I dont believe SM is a great company, I dont think it just makes sense to say everyone in SM hates Irene when the opposite has been proven..
No one said everyone in SM hates Irene, people in this thread have been saying the complete opposite, that it makes no sense to claim she's jobless bc no one wants to work with her, like OT5s pregone, that's why many people here lean towards the theory that there's someone big in that company that has it against her. You're putting words in other anons mouths and that alone shows some level of bad faith .

As I said, I think the problem here is not that there's no plausible explanation, is that no explanation presented here will ever satisfy you unless it aligns with what you already believe. Anon above already wrote a lenghty post with her own arguments, but I doubt you'd find her post plausible enough. Which is fine, and you're always welcome to contribute to the thread with an explanation of your own, as long as you don't engage in shit-stirring tactics.
Da their excuse is to always bring up the scandal even though they know it's far less serious than anything any man in that industry and company has done. So they're left with nothing, other than framing her yelling at someone as murder. Plus she's far from the first to have a controversy in RV and the rest were redeemed and all was forgotten. Knetz hated on them to hell and back and that never was an excuse for SM to give up on them on the contrary they acted like they didn't see those comments.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 20:28
What part of this whole SM vs hybe mess clearly showing there was one man making all decisions these anons didn't understand? Their AR team doesn't get to decide jobs what the fuck? They just work on greenlit projects and follow what the Supreme leader I mean the main producer decides. Like you can't say oh Irene gets along with their choreographer and lyricist why isn't she getting a job, are you 5? Since when do those little people decide projects and give jobs?

In what world is it totally organic that she has had 1 project or 2 in like 3 years? How is this normal? Why don't you explain that to us instead. She didn't go to jail, she didn't commit a crime, she didn't take drugs, she fucking yelled at someone how is this comparable to a crime which many idols have committed and they're promoting? Kang1n committed crimes and continued to be given several changes, yunh0 broke Covid protocols to go to a whore house and he got a job a month into the scandal, s1won's dog literally killed someone and he's now a drama star and I can go on and on. So how does her scandal compare to this or justify years of no work and destruction of a whole career?

Why do you say people don't respect her boundaries? If anything she's the one telling people she wants to work and see fans, so her fans are following her words. If you have an issue with that maybe go take it with her. And her fans are passive and useless af anyway so why act like they're rioting? Especially considering fans of the others starts ww3 at the smallest things like them wearing shit they don't like and I don't see yall complaining. Last if the birthday thing is her decision and she tells her fans that, they will respect it so don't act like they're ignoring her words.
If anything, the ones ignoring her words and gaslighting her are the ot5ers and the stans of the other members . Irene keeps saying that she wants to work and meet with fans and they keep refuting her own words with a "lol no, she doesn't".

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

no one is saying 1022 justifies Irene not getting jobs. The point is that there are so many examples of scandal driven SM artists that are doing fine, so SM blacklisting Irene because of her scandal makes zero sense, as you guys point it out. SM is a badly managed company, but I'm not a fan of making it seem like a conspiracy theory, when there are so many examples of other SM artists with even less schedules than Irene

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 21:18
Guest wrote:
What part of this whole SM vs hybe mess clearly showing there was one man making all decisions these anons didn't understand? Their AR team doesn't get to decide jobs what the fuck? They just work on greenlit projects and follow what the Supreme leader I mean the main producer decides. Like you can't say oh Irene gets along with their choreographer and lyricist why isn't she getting a job, are you 5? Since when do those little people decide projects and give jobs?

In what world is it totally organic that she has had 1 project or 2 in like 3 years? How is this normal? Why don't you explain that to us instead. She didn't go to jail, she didn't commit a crime, she didn't take drugs, she fucking yelled at someone how is this comparable to a crime which many idols have committed and they're promoting? Kang1n committed crimes and continued to be given several changes, yunh0 broke Covid protocols to go to a whore house and he got a job a month into the scandal, s1won's dog literally killed someone and he's now a drama star and I can go on and on. So how does her scandal compare to this or justify years of no work and destruction of a whole career?

Why do you say people don't respect her boundaries? If anything she's the one telling people she wants to work and see fans, so her fans are following her words. If you have an issue with that maybe go take it with her. And her fans are passive and useless af anyway so why act like they're rioting? Especially considering fans of the others starts ww3 at the smallest things like them wearing shit they don't like and I don't see yall complaining. Last if the birthday thing is her decision and she tells her fans that, they will respect it so don't act like they're ignoring her words.
If anything, the ones ignoring her words and gaslighting her are the ot5ers and the stans of the other members . Irene keeps saying that she wants to work and meet with fans and they keep refuting her own words with a "lol no, she doesn't".
We already had this discussion a few pages ago, but Irene is clearly much more passive than other artists in SM. She could use her social media or Bbl to connect and voice out her desires as much as she wants. Irene is not gonna tell fans she has no interest on a fan call lol. Irene chooses to be private and inactive. Especially bbl. Its the same conversation every time and you guys never question it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

"We already had this discussion pages ago" Okay now leave us alone :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 21:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

We already had this discussion a few pages ago, but Irene is clearly much more passive than other artists in SM. She could use her social media or Bbl to connect and voice out her desires as much as she wants. Irene is not gonna tell fans she has no interest on a fan call lol. Irene chooses to be private and inactive. Especially bbl. Its the same conversation every time and you guys never question it?
And lo and behold, the gaslighting in action.

Anyway, I have no interest in engaging in a "she does" "no, she doesn't" discussion with you. It's the same every time. Off you go.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Op here and stop putting words in my mouth, I'm not the type to act like she's not contributing to her isolation. So yeah stop putting words in our mouths and painting us all as one person.
She looks happy performing and promoting and working, are you gonna pretend she's faking it next? Her being online is clearly not her thing and while I hate it and think it contributed to whatever is going on, I also respect it and don't compare it to her actually doing her job. I don't go around equating her presence on social media to her damn job. What I see is someone who has been working hard to improve her stage presence and performance, someone who looks ecstatic and professional on stage. I'll act like she's lying about wanting to work the day she looks miserable working.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think i speak for every baetokki when i say we want her to work, work as in doing her actual job which is to be an entertainer, a performer, an artist..whatever you want to call it. She isn't an influencer for you to act like we want her to become that. For example Seulgi is active on social media, do you think her fans will be satisfied only with that if she had no jobs? Logically no because they stan the artist and want to enjoy her work. So why does this person think that if Irene was active on bubble or whatever we would be happy with her being unemployed? That her being on social media is the solution to all her and the fandom's issues?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 21:23
no one is saying 1022 justifies Irene not getting jobs. The point is that there are so many examples of scandal driven SM artists that are doing fine, so SM blacklisting Irene because of her scandal makes zero sense, as you guys point it out. SM is a badly managed company, but I'm not a fan of making it seem like a conspiracy theory, when there are so many examples of other SM artists with even less schedules than Irene
There's a real argument there for how SM could obviously pivot to other brands in SEA that would
probably love to have her because she's still popular but 🤐

If anything she's in the same boat as Kang1n except she actually still gets to promote with the group. Man stopped promoting in 2015, left the group in 2019, did one acting gig and hasn't done anything discernable since and he's still in that company still on the payroll doing lord knows what there including being non existent on social media. *shrug*

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 21:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Op here and stop putting words in my mouth, I'm not the type to act like she's not contributing to her isolation. So yeah stop putting words in our mouths and painting us all as one person.
She looks happy performing and promoting and working, are you gonna pretend she's faking it next? Her being online is clearly not her thing and while I hate it and think it contributed to whatever is going on, I also respect it and don't compare it to her actually doing her job. I don't go around equating her presence on social media to her damn job. What I see is someone who has been working hard to improve her stage presence and performance, someone who looks ecstatic and professional on stage. I'll act like she's lying about wanting to work the day she looks miserable working.
Da, then why do you complain everytime group activities get announced? Isn't that where she is happiest and doing her job? I'm confused what schedules you expect from her when it took her 2 comebacks to fully recover and look happy being on camera and on stage again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 21:23
List those artists with less schedules at SM then, i'll wait. Why is she the only one the victim of this atrociously bad supposed "mismanagement" then? Because the rest are doing more than fine even if they aren't getting a lot

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 22:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da, then why do you complain everytime group activities get announced? Isn't that where she is happiest and doing her job? I'm confused what schedules you expect from her when it took her 2 comebacks to fully recover and look happy being on camera and on stage again.
For the fucking love of God again, stop pretending like we're a monolith and you're talking to one person. You can't go around pretending she's at fault and doesn't want to work and is somehow rejecting work as if anyone at SM has that power, then say she's happy working with RV. If she doesn't want to work why is she happy working as part of RV? Work is work.

And she's literally said repeatedly she wants her own shit, last time during a fansign in front of fans and the members she said something along the lines of they should be on their own more for their 10th anniversary. You act like people are saying she hates RV, some fans might hate it but she clearly doesn't. But why is she and her fanbase the only ones expected to be satisfied with one half assed embarrassing comeback a year? Why can't she have her own shit?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

not to be the bad guy, but it took minho 14 years to release a solo album and he is a sub vocalist like irene :nervous: i think most baetokkis want bjh1 but i dont see it happening, considering they have a world tour and rv3 lined up this year. idk if sm 3.0 will make a difference.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 22:08
not to be the bad guy, but it took minho 14 years to release a solo album and he is a sub vocalist like irene :nervous: i think most baetokkis want bjh1 but i dont see it happening, considering they have a world tour and rv3 lined up this year. idk if sm 3.0 will make a difference.
Yeah, let's compare the dude who works like no one else from acting to variety to endorsements to anything he pleases to the woman who has had 2 schedules in 3 years.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 21:48
I think i speak for every baetokki when i say we want her to work, work as in doing her actual job which is to be an entertainer, a performer, an artist..whatever you want to call it. She isn't an influencer for you to act like we want her to become that. For example Seulgi is active on social media, do you think her fans will be satisfied only with that if she had no jobs? Logically no because they stan the artist and want to enjoy her work. So why does this person think that if Irene was active on bubble or whatever we would be happy with her being unemployed? That her being on social media is the solution to all her and the fandom's issues?
I agree annon I couldn’t care less if she posted on ig or came more often on bubble. She was never a big ig user to begin with. The times she comes on bubble and sends pics/videos are enough for me. I just want her to work like she says she wants to which isn’t going to happen in that company. Unlike other annons I think with this whole change, LSM out and talks of changing management Irene can leave sm at the end of her contract without backlash. It’s honestly all perfect timing for her. Also Irene def knows how valuable she still is - her fans tell her all of the time in fancalls, on bubble, in hand written letters. They show her the stats. There’s also no way other companies who are sending out love calls to artists don’t do their due diligence before hand. Sm is dumb as shit so any other company in comparison is competent. At the end of it all Irene is still popular af and I’m sure she will find a better company who will let her do what she loves. Only 17 months to go.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 22:09
Guest wrote:
Yeah, let's compare the dude who works like no one else from acting to variety to endorsements to anything he pleases to the woman who has had 2 schedules in 3 years.
Okay, so what you are really mad about is that Irene doesn't have endorsements, CFs and fashion gigs. Got it. You don't actually care about her being a singer and performer.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 22:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA yeah, you've finally revealed your true face with this last comment. You've just parroted word after word the same lies that the OT5 stans from the other thread keep putting on baetokkis' mouths. Fuck off, troll. Go back to your akgae thread and leave us alone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Irene said she wanted something of her own after she was involved in the creative directing of a music project (Monster).
So the conclusion is that she should do dramas, variety and get brand deals in SEA and China. Okayyy...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 22:10
Guest wrote:
I agree annon I couldn’t care less if she posted on ig or came more often on bubble. She was never a big ig user to begin with. The times she comes on bubble and sends pics/videos are enough for me. I just want her to work like she says she wants to which isn’t going to happen in that company. Unlike other annons I think with this whole change, LSM out and talks of changing management Irene can leave sm at the end of her contract without backlash. It’s honestly all perfect timing for her. Also Irene def knows how valuable she still is - her fans tell her all of the time in fancalls, on bubble, in hand written letters. They show her the stats. There’s also no way other companies who are sending out love calls to artists don’t do their due diligence before hand. Sm is dumb as shit so any other company in comparison is competent. At the end of it all Irene is still popular af and I’m sure she will find a better company who will let her do what she loves. Only 17 months to go.
She's 32 by the time she leaves she's be 33, that's not an easy task at all i'm realistic here. Why can't she get shit now just like the rest of them?
Social media is promotional tool, idols use it to promote themselves as products. What does she have to promote? Nothing
She has no reason to be active on it at all, she has zero shit to talk about. We're not her bffs and she has always been private so when you take work out of it she's left with nothing to share.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 22:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Okay, so what you are really mad about is that Irene doesn't have endorsements, CFs and fashion gigs. Got it. You don't actually care about her being a singer and performer.
Are you mentally challenged? When did i say i don't want her to get a solo? Him getting it late because he was busy having shitloads of projects going on for him doesn't compare to her situation. So we shouldn't apply the same timeline to her getting a solo? She has nothing else going on that she's busy with, so why can't she get a solo? And i literally mentioned him acting, why did you gloss over that part?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 22:15
Irene said she wanted something of her own after she was involved in the creative directing of a music project (Monster).
So the conclusion is that she should do dramas, variety and get brand deals in SEA and China. Okayyy...
most of irenes akgaes are delusional jessica stans who think they are the same

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 22:15
Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 22:10
Guest wrote:
She's 32 by the time she leaves she's be 33, that's not an easy task at all i'm realistic here. Why can't she get shit now just like the rest of them?
Social media is promotional tool, idols use it to promote themselves as products. What does she have to promote? Nothing
She has no reason to be active on it at all, she has zero shit to talk about. We're not her bffs and she has always been private so when you take work out of it she's left with nothing to share.
I agree about the social media stuff. The age thing isn’t a big deal she can still do so much. Tiffan¥ is 33 years old isn’t she? That’s just one example but you could say she started a fresh in Korea and she’s literally all over my tl these days with mag shoots, acting gigs, mc jobs and so on. Irene is more popular then her with a bigger fandom so is significantly more profitable. Also she can start delving back into acting with another company.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 22:18
Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 22:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Are you mentally challenged? When did i say i don't want her to get a solo? Him getting it late because he was busy having shitloads of projects going on for him doesn't compare to her situation. So we shouldn't apply the same timeline to her getting a solo? She has nothing else going on that she's busy with, so why can't she get a solo? And i literally mentioned him acting, why did you gloss over that part?
She's not mentally challenged, she's just being deliberately obtuse to rile you up, anon. It's a troll.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You guys think its likely that Irene is signing with a new company where she doesnt know anybody?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

stuff I've seen Koreans say:
- she still has a big fandom but brands have pivoted to next gen it girls
- general interest in her has waned
- her talents from previous showings aren't up to scratch for her to get the gigs people seem to expect of her
- she's basically the poster child for g@pjil so big brands won't touch her with a 4 ft pole
- she must have burned a lot of bridges/not made a good impression since her previous brand deals didn't bother to renew with her while many "nice" stars have good relationships with their brands/brands stick by them.
- she shot herself in the foot by losing her cool/chose the wrong person to explode on bc obviously there's worse people than her out there only difference is they didn't get put on blast like that. the stylist and the other chinese stylist's posts were scathing to say the least.

I notice that fans on twitter sometimes say irenegate was a one time work argument but obviously that is not what Koreans got out of the situation at all, regardless of the actual truth so at times I feel like there is a clear disconnect there. they see i-baetokkies saying things and demanding things and think they're completely delusional.

and before anyone jumps me, this is not to say that SM's mishandling is justified or should be accepted. just stating what I've seen.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 22:23
You guys think its likely that Irene is signing with a new company where she doesnt know anybody?
Yes, we do. Now fuck off back to her hellhole, troll.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 22:23
Anyone who knows Irene's personality knows she won't. 2024 freedom is a nice thought, but her closest friends are in SM. No matter what department. She is not someone to easily let go of her comfort zone. Just my thoughts. A different company could offer her a music career, but what if they don't have good connections and the music turns out shit?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 22:24
- her talents from previous showings aren't up to scratch for her to get the gigs people seem to expect of her
- she's basically the poster child for g@pjil so big brands won't touch her with a 4 ft pole
- she must have burned a lot of bridges/not made a good impression since her previous brand deals didn't bother to renew with her while many "nice" stars have good relationships with their brands/brands stick by them.
- she shot herself in the foot by losing her cool/chose the wrong person to explode on bc obviously there's worse people than her out there only difference is they didn't get put on blast like that. the stylist and the other chinese stylist's posts were scathing to say the least.

I notice that fans on twitter sometimes say irenegate was a one time work argument but obviously that is not what Koreans got out of the situation at all, regardless of the actual truth so at times I feel like there is a clear disconnect there. they see i-baetokkies saying things and demanding things and think they're completely delusional.

and before anyone jumps me, this is not to say that SM's mishandling is justified or should be accepted. just stating what I've seen.
- Do you think the SNSD ladies are it girls at the moment? They're way past their it girl days and they are still steadily working.
- In what world did general interest in her have waned when everytime she's out in the rare occasion that she does, she trends everywhere? And how the fuck do you measure general interest exactly when she had no freaking jobs?
- Tiffany had a nationalist related scandal, do you know how huge that is? She's working. Yunh0 is the poster child for whore houses and he's working...etc these people still get hate but it's ignored because these haters don't matter. They aren't their audience.

No one expects her to be endorsing LV? Or to be endorsing shit in the first place. People want her to work, like be given a decent show that isn't on some obscure platform and was filmed in 2 days, to get a solo or at least a station, to have Aseul..etc anything ffs. No one is out there expecting her to be getting a lead on an SBS drama or to be endorsing Chanel.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

feel bad for irene having both solo stans and ot5s dissecting her life like they personally know what she wants and needs.

imagine she was mistreated - would she feel good if her fans are distressed all the time and make a fuss, knowing it won't help her at all?
imagine she was fine - would she feel good if her fans are distressed all the time and make a fuss for no reasons?

fangirling is supposed to be fun and if you feel bad all the time, it's time to step back

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

she must have burned a lot of bridges/not made a good impression since her previous brand deals didn't bother to renew with her while many "nice" stars have good relationships with their brands/brands stick by them.

Burned bridges? So every time a company doesn't renew with an idol it means they had a bad experience with them? Don't you think the reason they didn't renew with her is because of, uh, I don't know, her scandal? Also, we know SM messed up her soju gig, so who's to say it didn't happen something similar with the other brands?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

As a casual Irene stan I have no idea what is going on in this thread most of the time, but you guys need to chill out a bit. I never get this big of a obsession with rich celebs. You sound crazy man Irene is probably chilling somewhere in her Gangnam apartment with a milf.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 22:39
As a casual Irene stan I have no idea what is going on in this thread most of the time, but you guys need to chill out a bit. I never get this big of a obsession with rich celebs. You sound crazy man Irene is probably chilling somewhere in her Gangnam apartment with a milf.
Ikr? Why are people having a discussion on a discussion forum? How dare they? No one is protesting in the streets so take your own advice and chill with the drama.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Well, she is definitely into older women, I can tell you that :whistle:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 22:43
Guest wrote:
Well, she is definitely into older women, I can tell you that :whistle:
You mean men right? Her boyfriend showing up for the concert will be a scene as usual

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 22:42
Guest wrote:
Ikr? Why are people having a discussion on a discussion forum? How dare they? No one is protesting in the streets so take your own advice and chill with the drama.
? Some of you need a reality check sometimes sorry if that hurts.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yeah we need to keep the gay talk going, the het trolls get triggered so easily if the conversation isn't about jobs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 22:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA And some of you need to stop coming to this thread with your holier than thou attitude. If You don't like the current discussion then post something else, or follow your own advice and quit with your stalking. What's the point of camping on a thread that you dislike, only to make these condescending remarks? So that you can boast about how superior you are to the rest of the posters? Get a grip.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Oh yeah i'm wounded, i'm weeping as i type this. Get a grip.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 22:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA And some of you need to stop coming to this thread with your holier than thou attitude. If You don't like the current discussion then post something else, or follow your own advice and quit with your stalking. What's the point of camping on a thread that you dislike, only to make these condescending remarks? So that you can boast about how superior you are to the rest of the posters? Get a grip.
Girl I decided to stop by after months in hopes for some pretty Irene pics and all you do is confirm that Kpoppers are crazy in the head. Yeah I am superior to that and you can be too if you decide to be normal about these Korean celebrities.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I find it interesting that no one ever comes to the other thread acting hollier than thou whenever people are up in arms about the other members even though they're also rich celebs. You'll find essays about their merits, and their mental and emotional status and a lot of self insert and entitlement. However, no one ever stops their stans from defending their honor as if it's open court.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 22:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Girl I decided to stop by after months in hopes for some pretty Irene pics and all you do is confirm that Kpoppers are crazy in the head. Yeah I am superior to that and you can be too if you decide to be normal about these Korean celebrities.
da So instead of Twitter that can act like a gallery since you're pretending to be above words, but decided to come to a discussion board to get some weird ego stroke? Alright

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 22:59
I find it interesting that no one ever comes to the other thread acting hollier than thou whenever people are up in arms about the other members even though they're also rich celebs. You'll find essays about their merits, and their mental and emotional status and a lot of self insert and entitlement. However, no one ever stops their stans from defending their honor as if it's open court.
I do not visit the K-ent or other Kpop threads because of the derailing and trolling on there. I like Irene and wanted to check out the thread after a while only to see you guys are in shambles now too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just catching up and it’s hilarious to see ot4 akgaes crying, screaming and throwing up at the thought of Irene leaving sm. Why does it matter if she leaves you ot4s don’t like her anyway. Just enjoy this last or 2nd to last half assed cb and crawl back to the akgae thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I know this is a discussion thread, but do we need to feed the trolls everytime? Always the same pattern with these people.. :-/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 22:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da Lol, gotta love the superiority complex the rest of TLC berthas have over kpop stans 🤣
Also, for being someone that only stopped by to get some Irene pics, you sure seem invested in this thread, shouldn't you have flown the moment you saw nothing but text?

Anyway, I'll do you a favor, if all you want is the pics, go direct to the source and check on twitter for @picsofirene, @jpgirene and @bjharchives, and spare us from reading your posts the next time. That way we all win.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 22:35
Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 22:24

- Do you think the SNSD ladies are it girls at the moment? They're way past their it girl days and they are still steadily working.
- In what world did general interest in her have waned when everytime she's out in the rare occasion that she does, she trends everywhere? And how the fuck do you measure general interest exactly when she had no freaking jobs?
- Tiffany had a nationalist related scandal, do you know how huge that is? She's working. Yunh0 is the poster child for whore houses and he's working...etc these people still get hate but it's ignored because these haters don't matter. They aren't their audience.

No one expects her to be endorsing LV? Or to be endorsing shit in the first place. People want her to work, like be given a decent show that isn't on some obscure platform and was filmed in 2 days, to get a solo or at least a station, to have Aseul..etc anything ffs. No one is out there expecting her to be getting a lead on an SBS drama or to be endorsing Chanel.
They're not IT girls but they're liked well enough. The only one that comes up in comparison to Irene in those convos is Y00na bc they're both visuals and have similar endorsements like Miu Miu for eg. Y00na is well liked and well spoken of. Tiffany's thing was 5 years ago? Probably should wait till Irene reaches 5 years post scandal so we can compare better idk

And when they say general interest they mean specifically in Korea compared to her hey days when everyone was going googoo over her looks, there's not as many posts or praise posts. People just kind of don't really talk about her unless it's people/other akgaes deliberately trying to start shit. They know international fans still love her and can't fathom why.

People equate g@pjil to bullying over there so of course they treat it seriously. What Yunh0 did was disappointing to people bc of his "clean" image but again, he's a man. Not comparable. Has anybody seen S00jin since she left gidle? Even if definitively proved innocent it'll be a hard way back into the spotlight bc people made up their minds about her already.

They view overseas fans sending emails requesting solos and acting gigs as things beyond reach bc to them she ruined her reputation and has little talent. People don't think she has the talent to do a solo for example. That's the mindset I see out there on Korean forums every day. You do have a few people that post wondering what she's been up to or point out her lack of schedules but in the responses it's all chalked up to her scandal/being blacklisted and having a nasty personality.

Twitter is mixed bc there's so many private accounts quoting stuff but usually more positive than other places. I'm not here to argue against people i was literally just stating other people's opinions in light of the current convo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I keep reading posts here that Irene has a BF? What?