IRENE of RED VELVET

Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Mar 2023, 12:19
There'll be solo and unit performances for rv concert in seoul tomorrow. I hope irene will get the solo perf :pray:
I do too. I just want to see Irene doing whatever she wants (upbeat song, slow song, a dance) idc as long as she just gets her spotlight (especially if the others will get one too it’s only fair).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Mar 2023, 12:26
Knowing the situation about rv's concert seats/capacity. I can only hope there's at least some irene fansites get in to concerts overseas .. I need as many irene fancams as possible :'(
I hope so too. I hope at least one of her big fansites makes it into every concert. We will have to put up with whatever we get otherwise. I need an Irene focused view of every performance pleassseee.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Apr 2023, 16:38
https://twitter.com/streamtheonly/statu ... 62912?s=20

hmm.. :spy:
She was she posted a selfie of her and Irene on her ig taken after the concert. She gave her flowers. I’m so thankful Irene has such a supportive friend who has been in her life for the longest. They are the cutest.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Mar 2023, 18:14
Guest wrote:
31 Mar 2023, 12:26
Knowing the situation about rv's concert seats/capacity. I can only hope there's at least some irene fansites get in to concerts overseas .. I need as many irene fancams as possible :'(
I hope so too. I hope at least one of her big fansites makes it into every concert. We will have to put up with whatever we get otherwise. I need an Irene focused view of every performance pleassseee.
Irene fansites and fans really came through. We were showered with fan cams. Irene nearly ended me so many times during that concert. She was amazing and she had the best time. Her love for her fans even right to the end waving goodbye to them for the longest I love her so much.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Apr 2023, 17:39
Guest wrote:

She was she posted a selfie of her and Irene on her ig taken after the concert. She gave her flowers. I’m so thankful Irene has such a supportive friend who has been in her life for the longest. They are the cutest.
wait the legit legit purple friend or another one of the purple friends

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Apr 2023, 17:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Is it public?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This is so cute. I love their friendship or well ship. :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Apr 2023, 18:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This is so cute. I love their friendship or well ship. :wub:
You do know she's married right? Still cute friendship though and it reminds me of luvies calling anyone Irene's best friend unironically.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

that's not the purple friend right?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Apr 2023, 19:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

that's not the purple friend right?
No that's not her but her other friends referred to themselves collectively as purple friends too so I think that's how this particular mix-up happened all these years. Still lovely to have such long time friendship and support.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Two more of her friends came today and they brought a cake for RV concert.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

why are kluvies so boring :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2023, 13:56
Her friends are the cutest, so thoughtful and so supportive. I’m so thankful she has them in her life.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2023, 14:06
why are kluvies so boring :dramaqueen:
For real our poor Rene trying to get them to get up and move. They will have insane crowds in sea countries that’s for sure.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do not feed the troll

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I didn’t know this website was still alive lol, clearly the wluv antis are still on here. I thought she did a good job and seemed so happy. I love her and am excited for her birthday party. Cfandom is strong as ever, 150M reads on Weibo, has gone viral a bunch of times in the last week, kfandom is kicking, loudest cheers, even panncels are crying about her (2 top 10 posts, hundreds of thousands of views), naver performance header. She worked so hard and you can see the results. I am so proud of her.

Glad she called out the Kluvies and why tf did the director blame her/the girls for not being more lively when she was jumping and constantly trying to work the crowd. :yawn: happy they’re going to see a real crowd in a few weeks.

Love you Joohyun unnie 🥹

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol in case you guys want some actual tea

- DC Irene told other fanbases that the reason why the party was taking so long to be announced was because SM wasn’t sure about giving her the same smaller venue used for other RV members or the bigger one according to the demand
- DC Irene thinks she’s working on her solo as do other kfans (said well before the bday party was announced) but it’s most likely to happen later in the year at earliest (anyone remember the hardcore dance classes before another hours long group practice? Her face when talking to that jieqi?).
- main issue is she needs months of prep time since she’s a perfectionist so we’ll see when she gets the time (major fansite said this in January)

At a minimum, the indo makeup endorsement leveraged her presence in the country bc she was on national public TV. IMO it’s a good start.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2023, 22:06

- DC Irene told other fanbases that the reason why the party was taking so long to be announced was because SM wasn’t sure about giving her the same smaller venue used for other RV members or the bigger one according to the demand
- DC Irene thinks she’s working on her solo as do other kfans (said well before the bday party was announced) but it’s most likely to happen later in the year at earliest (anyone remember the hardcore dance classes before another hours long group practice? Her face when talking to that jieqi?).
- main issue is she needs months of prep time since she’s a perfectionist so we’ll see when she gets the time (major fansite said this in January)

At a minimum, the indo makeup endorsement leveraged her presence in the country bc she was on national public TV. IMO it’s a good start.
I honestly don't buy that solo bit at all, Wendy is having a comeback and RV are having a comeback and they are touring. I don't think anyone knows what she's up to, not even the most dedicated local fans and we have witnessed evidence of that repeatedly in the last two years. She has been practising and dancing forever, i don't know why they decided it suddenly means something. What major fansite? Not even her older and biggest knew shit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

SA ^^ wouldn’t surprise me if she renews with SM because she’s friends with the people there, SM is seemingly respecting her commercial power more, the males who committed crimes or had scandals squeezed a fuck ton out of concessions out of SM at their renewal time, SM 3.0 and kak@o are money hoes. Cheateryol and Room Salon boy are having solos and acting jobs and modelling jobs. I think she’s biding her time and doing stuff behind the scenes. She clearly loves to perform and she wants to do more individual activities (told to a fan in December), so if she stays, she’s not going to settle. The picture will become clearer in 2024, anyway.

Let’s enjoy the next 2.5 months and show our love to her. She cares about her fans so much, she attended an IreneBar event despite not eating and working and practicing all day. Her messages were all thankful to her fans, her saying her lucky place is wherever her photos are (photos are put by fans), is such an affectionate thing to say. Let’s trust in her and enjoy and support her.

PS there’s no need to pay attention to annoying akgaes of other members, they’re desperate and pathetic people with no relevance. They’re always trying to create trouble where it be on ksites or international boards like this one bc they having nothing going for them. Idk if anyone saw the cute comic that IST made about a baetokki but it reflects my feelings toward this well. She once said “the person you feel is me,” what she communicates to her fans is sincere, and that’s what ought to be focused on.

Love to my fellow baetokkis, jubonggies, and jieqis ❤️❤️❤️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2023, 22:14
Guest wrote:

I honestly don't buy that solo bit at all, Wendy is having a comeback and RV are having a comeback and they are touring. I don't think anyone knows what she's up to, not even the most dedicated local fans and we have witnessed evidence of that repeatedly in the last two years. She has been practising and dancing forever, i don't know why they decided it suddenly means something. What major fansite? Not even her older and biggest knew shit.
But how do you know they didn’t know anything? Because they didn’t share it with you? That seems like a fallacious argument. Lol, anyway I’m just sharing what I heard, YMMV on what you want to believe. But for the record, they didn’t say it based on the dancing, that was my extrapolation. Ultimately who knows what will or what won’t pan out, SM 3.0 has been throwing pasta to the wall and seeing what sticks. But this is what I’ve heard they’ve said, feel free to quote it in 2024 and say I’m wrong, if this hell site is still around.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2023, 22:27
Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2023, 22:14
Guest wrote:

But how do you know they didn’t know anything? Because they didn’t share it with you? That seems like a fallacious argument. Lol, anyway I’m just sharing what I heard, YMMV on what you want to believe. But for the record, they didn’t say it based on the dancing, that was my extrapolation. Ultimately who knows what will or what won’t pan out, SM 3.0 has been throwing pasta to the wall and seeing what sticks. But this is what I’ve heard they’ve said, feel free to quote it in 2024 and say I’m wrong, if this hell site is still around.
It's not you anon, it's just because i have 0 trust in SM and i know better and i can clearly see where their priority is when it comes to renewals, plus like i said Wendy is having a comeback and i'm sure you can see that no one is doing anything before her and they basically confirmed that they'll have a comeback after the tour and they haven't added US dates yet. Does Thinkb look like she knows anything? Serious questions btw.

I'm basing it on the fact that Irene has always been insane about no spoilers and doing her own thing without people knowing, no one knew about her show or anything she was doing before and i just doubt that'll start now. And in 2024 you won't be wrong even if the info might end up being wrong, it's not like you created it you are just relaying something. Like i said, i am never going down that road again with SM i understand others doing so though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

SM 3.0 has been so all over the place, they said @espa full album before then on the slide put @espa mini, they also said they want everything on the slide done by the end of the first half of the year….I’m not sure how seriously to take it. They also said RV album by the end of Q2 and that’s not happening unless they rehearse during tour. I have no expectations for anything but I love Joohyun unnie.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Love her, love seeing her killing it. All the love for her <333

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:wub:
Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2023, 21:56
I didn’t know this website was still alive lol, clearly the wluv antis are still on here. I thought she did a good job and seemed so happy. I love her and am excited for her birthday party. Cfandom is strong as ever, 150M reads on Weibo, has gone viral a bunch of times in the last week, kfandom is kicking, loudest cheers, even panncels are crying about her (2 top 10 posts, hundreds of thousands of views), naver performance header. She worked so hard and you can see the results. I am so proud of her.

Glad she called out the Kluvies and why tf did the director blame her/the girls for not being more lively when she was jumping and constantly trying to work the crowd. :yawn: happy they’re going to see a real crowd in a few weeks.

Love you Joohyun unnie 🥹
I agree annon you can tell she worked really hard. I hope she changes that top for their next performances I think maybe just taking off the sleeve part so it doesn’t keep tugging her beaded top but she was a pro with it and still devoured. She seriously nearly took me out so many times during that concert she really wasn’t letting us breathe. She was also so so happy the way she was interacting with fans was the cutest. I’m really glad her birthday was before the concert because she got to see all of the fan projects again and it would’ve reminded her of the support she has which I’m sure helped with her being confident knowing she has strong fanbases that have her back.

Also I agree her engagement has been so good like you said trending on weibo, numerous hit tweets and trending all throughout, the pann and naver posts, she got a new fansite!! and the necklace she wore for her bday vlog sold out shortly after the brand posted about her.

I really can’t wait until her birthday. If it’s on BL which I’m not sure it will be then it will be the first time in the longest that I will give SM money to buy it. I can’t wait to hear her sing :wub: her live vocals this concert have been so solid. I am proud of her too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Don’t do this to me anon I’m going to put it back onnnnn!! Too late 🤡.
Honestly I will never stop hoping for it. I just can’t help it. I really want her to have an opportunity to showcase her talents and be praised and showered with love and support as an individual. Also I haven’t stopped thinking about her hardcore dance classes either because after I saw the concert I know it wasn’t for that. Here’s to hoping that we get the best surprise ever.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

just finished watching bunch of concert stuffs on tl ... it was great, the only downside is irene's singing part is not enough :lol: finally got to hear on a ride live ! and irene in suit and tie need to grace this thread so gonna put up some

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

A lot of kfans think about solo, they're the same as some of us when irene was seen with her nail polished the other days, lol. On feb 2023, there's this fan on weibo who heard it'll be on june, and you know rumour about irene solo has been running along on that site for awhile now. Well, I don't know, just remember to keep our expectation low :lol: Anyway, ever since mik fest irene's been better and better. This is good. After the tour ended, I hope SM gives irene what she deserved, just like that bigger venue for her birthday.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2023, 00:08
:wub:
Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2023, 21:56

Love you Joohyun unnie 🥹
I agree annon you can tell she worked really hard. I hope she changes that top for their next performances I think maybe just taking off the sleeve part so it doesn’t keep tugging her beaded top but she was a pro with it and still devoured. She seriously nearly took me out so many times during that concert she really wasn’t letting us breathe. She was also so so happy the way she was interacting with fans was the cutest. I’m really glad her birthday was before the concert because she got to see all of the fan projects again and it would’ve reminded her of the support she has which I’m sure helped with her being confident knowing she has strong fanbases that have her back.

Also I agree her engagement has been so good like you said trending on weibo, numerous hit tweets and trending all throughout, the pann and naver posts, she got a new fansite!! and the necklace she wore for her bday vlog sold out shortly after the brand posted about her.

I really can’t wait until her birthday. If it’s on BL which I’m not sure it will be then it will be the first time in the longest that I will give SM money to buy it. I can’t wait to hear her sing :wub: her live vocals this concert have been so solid. I am proud of her too.
She got a new fansite ?? There's been a lot of accs posting about the concert I failed to pay attention :lol: and I don't think her party will be on bl, they'll probably just post the recap vid on youtube just like w and s. Because the artist birthday party who was on bl were announced together with the party didn't it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2023, 18:19
Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2023, 13:56
Her friends are the cutest, so thoughtful and so supportive. I’m so thankful she has them in her life.
I was just thinking about Irene’s friends and they have been with her throughout. I just saw some pics of them with Irene at her other concerts, them celebrating her birthday together, them sending her a food truck for double patty and posting their movie tickets for double patty on ig. They are the best.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What does everyone think of her getting a bigger venue? Do you think this is SM finally recognising her fandom/profitability? Is this a move towards them changing the way they treat her? Does K getting involved with SM have anything to do with this knowing they are money hungry? I really don’t trust SM so I don’t want to get my hopes up yet again but I am really really hoping that this is a direction towards something better for her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2023, 05:41
What does everyone think of her getting a bigger venue? Do you think this is SM finally recognising her fandom/profitability? Is this a move towards them changing the way they treat her? Does K getting involved with SM have anything to do with this knowing they are money hungry? I really don’t trust SM so I don’t want to get my hopes up yet again but I am really really hoping that this is a direction towards something better for her.
I'll just go with this theory. I don't trust that company.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2023, 06:01
Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2023, 05:41
I'll just go with this theory. I don't trust that company.
But we can't forget that she literally filmed a pottery making video which the output of that planned to be given to the fans on her birthday party. Irene City happened during the week of her birthday, the video was filmed probably a week or two before her birthday cos the group schedule focused on their concert preparations. While I appreciate the fan project, I don't think we can conclude that it's the Irene City made them realize (?) that she deserves a party. I actually liked the idea of her being busy with her solo stuff during the concert preparation and had full schedule that's why the party is being held on April. I still think they had birthday party plans but she's just busy hopefully for her solo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't understand the whole venue analysis, they had a concert to prepare for, she was really busy. You need to remember she doesn't just practice she works with their team and directors on details and everything. She didn't have time to hold it then, and anyone would have gotten the same venue if they did theirs on a week day. I don't think the event is the hyped serve people think it is, it's held on a work day. You realise how many fans wouldn't be able to attend? So this isn't the huge positive people are imagining imo. Her Chinese fans will attend and it'll sell out, but it's not a great plan for all fans.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Irene’s birthday party sold out in 30secs 🔥

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

HER BIRTHDAY PARTY IS SOLD OUT ALREADY :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2023, 09:45
Yaaaasss Queeeennn tinggzz

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

still not over her :ragee:

and this is just too gorgeous

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I see many comments on how underwhelming the concert was and I agree but I’m once again completely in love with Irene. She really outdid herself. She was happy, energetic and so so beautiful.

hope im not the only one :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2023, 08:05
I don't understand the whole venue analysis, they had a concert to prepare for, she was really busy. You need to remember she doesn't just practice she works with their team and directors on details and everything. She didn't have time to hold it then, and anyone would have gotten the same venue if they did theirs on a week day. I don't think the event is the hyped serve people think it is, it's held on a work day. You realise how many fans wouldn't be able to attend? So this isn't the huge positive people are imagining imo. Her Chinese fans will attend and it'll sell out, but it's not a great plan for all fans.

Err, it seems most likely that the Yes24 hall is only available during weekdays but the company is okay with putting events then if they think the artist has enough demand that despite weekday inconvenience, the fans will appreciate greater ticket availability. I checked and literally every other SM artist (all men) minus the 3 other members had it there, the week of 2/16 had 2 BG members in the weekdays and RV members on the weekends. It’s really hard to see it as a bad thing, bc given SM 3.0’s #fairness push, them allowing her to do it at a different, bigger place means they concede her appeal.

Anyway it sold out in 30 seconds and trended in Korea so I think plenty of fans got it 😆

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2023, 18:45
I see many comments on how underwhelming the concert was and I agree but I’m once again completely in love with Irene. She really outdid herself. She was happy, energetic and so so beautiful.

DA my problem with the concert was that the choreo generally sucks, the red song outfits were ugly (I mean the FMR one), there should’ve been more velvet songs and choreo given the way Rene and the others positively eat them up, and the lack of solo performances given the skills discrepancies for different members. Let W belt, let Joohyun dance etc. But we may get those units and things on the world tour because they don’t want to bring as many dancers. Given that kfans were so quiet during the show, I’m glad the ifans will get to see them. Standing like 🧍🏻‍♀️🧍🏻‍♀️ while Rene is on the floor like come onnn

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do you guys think the VCR means anything? I saw on twitter that Y was talking about it and the girls told her to stop because it’s a spoiler.
Anyways I love Joohyun unnie i love her so much

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2023, 19:50
Do you guys think the VCR means anything? I saw on twitter that Y was talking about it and the girls told her to stop because it’s a spoiler.
Anyways I love Joohyun unnie i love her so much
I think it may be mini vlogs of the concert tour like they did last year with their performances here and there. Like them getting ready, bts etc..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2023, 19:35
Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2023, 08:05

Err, it seems most likely that the Yes24 hall is only available during weekdays but the company is okay with putting events then if they think the artist has enough demand that despite weekday inconvenience, the fans will appreciate greater ticket availability. I checked and literally every other SM artist (all men) minus the 3 other members had it there, the week of 2/16 had 2 BG members in the weekdays and RV members on the weekends. It’s really hard to see it as a bad thing, bc given SM 3.0’s #fairness push, them allowing her to do it at a different, bigger place means they concede her appeal.

Anyway it sold out in 30 seconds and trended in Korea so I think plenty of fans got it 😆
SM for once was right in knowing Irene’s demand was high. It was a weekday, the time is also inconvenient because lots of kfans were saying they have to work around their work schedule to be there on time and yet it sold out in 30secs which is insane because not even ex0 bg members sold out that fast (Ch@nyeol's birthday party tickets were sold out within 12 minutes, Kyungs00 in 7 minutes, and K@i in 10 minutes), also many of my moots are going and travelling from all over they are so lucky, lots of k-tokkies which I follow have managed to get tickets and even c fans on weibo are showing off their tickets. I’m excited for her I hope she is showered with all the love.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2023, 18:45

What I see in my tl is people saying la rouge is still better. I only watched from internet but I agree. And also agree about completely in love again with irene :P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2023, 17:58
still not over her :ragee:

and this is just too gorgeous
She’s really on a mission to wipe out her fans. I don’t think I could handle seeing this live. I wish there was a concert closer to where I live so I can see Irene live :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What’s the story behind Irene and solar? I think they used to be close?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2023, 22:57
What’s the story behind Irene and solar? I think they used to be close?
Used to be. That was long back. Tbvh, and I know I'll get hate for this, Irene doesn't seem to be someone who has or likes to make any celebrity friends. Naturally they lost touch.