IRENE of RED VELVET

Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

Post by Guest »

Irene looked so good in her airport fit and trended/went viral everywhere. Our always relevant girl. Also Irene being showered with gifts at the airport. Thank you to the fans in Paris for showing her love ❤️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 21:35
Irene looked so good in her airport fit and trended/went viral everywhere. Our always relevant girl. Also Irene being showered with gifts at the airport. Thank you to the fans in Paris for showing her love❤️
I'm beyond grateful for luvies there.

Look at her :wub:

https://twitter.com/ireneofbest/status/ ... Adq4Q&s=19

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 05:48

Fucking finally knew that my bae have a solo thread. :rageblush:
Welcome!
You've got a lot of backreading to do. Enjoy the ride!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We all love a strong, independent woman :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Awww hope Irene can watch this ♥️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2023, 01:35
Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 05:48

Fucking finally knew that my bae have a solo thread. :rageblush:
Welcome!
You've got a lot of backreading to do. Enjoy the ride!
Aww thank you. :$

Oops we are on a ride. Anthying for baechu.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She's finally singing Joy's part for Beg for Me. Sounded so goooddd!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She kissed the flower this girl gave her

Her new friend :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Irene doing Joy's part gives off a different vibe :blinkwide: She and the dancer kinda made a little mistake there but well pro dancer irene :dance:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Irene once again causing fans to lose voice boxes. This concert was no different. The Paris fans thank you for showing so much love to our girl. The screams for her were insane, the stomping of the feet when she was speaking to the point she got scared (she will never understand the power she has over us), the chanting of her name hyping her and the fan who gave her that flower which made her so happy. She is so so loved. I am glad she looks a lot more comfortable in the new outfit. I also liked that they are experimenting with her hair styles. Also her little heart stickers to make the flag she is so thoughtful. I really hope she gets some rest and is able to enjoy this leg of the trip. She promised photos I can’t wait!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

When is she going to Portugal?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

street saying she's filming a content today in Paris with her managers. I also wonder if she's going to beyonce's concert with seulgi, or will all of them go watch it together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2023, 14:40
street saying she's filming a content today in Paris with her managers. I also wonder if she's going to beyonce's concert with seulgi, or will all of them go watch it together.
DA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What are they making her wear? :lol: the shoes look big and cute on her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 May 2023, 02:51
What are they making her wear? :lol: the shoes look big and cute on her

She looks so flipping cute and I love that she’s at Disneyland it’s going to be the best vlog ever. I can just imagine how hilarious it will be already. I’m so so happy to see her enjoying herself on this tour at every country.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How sure are we that this is a solo activity? What are the rest of the RV doing? Wasn't Y*ri also seen by other fans roaming around?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 May 2023, 05:57
How sure are we that this is a solo activity? What are the rest of the RV doing? Wasn't Y*ri also seen by other fans roaming around?
The op who posted about seeing Irene with her managers posted a short video of Irene holding a vlogging camera and apparently the managers/staff were guiding her. I don’t think there was any suggestion that yeri was vlogging. I think it’s w&h2. She knows how much we have been asking for a second season and she said in fan meetings that she wants a second season too. Season 2 in Paris will be amazing. Especially seeing Irene enjoy Disneyland. I’m so excited for it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 May 2023, 10:16
Guest wrote:
The op who posted about seeing Irene with her managers posted a short video of Irene holding a vlogging camera and apparently the managers/staff were guiding her. I don’t think there was any suggestion that yeri was vlogging. I think it’s w&h2. She knows how much we have been asking for a second season and she said in fan meetings that she wants a second season too. Season 2 in Paris will be amazing. Especially seeing Irene enjoy Disneyland. I’m so excited for it.
I'm not complaining or anything but really hope it's a solo project (SM i'm watching yah :handbags: )

I do remember irene said she wants w&h 2nd season to be work-related and then her 1st sighting is on Disneyland :lol: When Irene's happy, we happy!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Yeri has her own yt channel for her vlogs remember? I do think they probably will film stuff for like RV days or whatever for behind the tour maybe. Fans have notiflced so far no behind the scenes have been posted for them yet out of everyone :-/

I think it's likely irene's doing some kind of eye contact cam or vlog. Not a show.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 May 2023, 14:05
Guest wrote:
Yeri has her own yt channel for her vlogs remember? I do think they probably will film stuff for like RV days or whatever for behind the tour maybe. Fans have notiflced so far no behind the scenes have been posted for them yet out of everyone :-/

I think it's likely irene's doing some kind of eye contact cam or vlog. Not a show.
A behind the scene vlog might be possible...they usually have them when they're not in Asia? Based on their schedule, they will staying longer in Europe so they must have some in between activities... We're up for some surprises!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's my first time seeing this. Anyone has the link to a full video of that fanmeeting/showcase or whatever they were doing there?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hope Rene is okay. Not sure how accurate that post was about Irene getting medical care in Berlin but I hope she is not pushing her body to be able to finish this tour even though she may still be sick. She always puts fans first even at her own expense. She blamed herself so much and apologised insistently when she got covid and that concert was cancelled so if she is not feeling her best I know that she is pushing through so the tour isn’t cancelled. She is honestly so strong because the only inkling we had was in Indonesia and she bounced right back in Paris and Berlin. Also makes you think she always puts on such a brave face to us because she doesn’t want us to worry. We would never have known about this without that post (as in she looked fine in Paris and Berlin). Even when she had covid she waited until she was able to tell us she felt fine before coming onto bubble.

Whether or not that post was accurate I just hope she is taking rest and looking after herself because she was obviously unwell in Indonesia. I’m hoping she is surrounded by people who are checking up on her regularly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Evr since I noticed her in my fyp, I have a little bit crush on her, now checking reels time to time after their concert here, can't help to fall in love. :'(
But 12 years gap, I'm doomed. :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 May 2023, 23:59
Evr since I noticed her in my fyp, I have a little bit crush on her, now checking reels time to time after their concert here, can't help to fall in love. :'(
But 12 years gap, I'm doomed. :rageblush:
Well 14 years younger. :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 May 2023, 10:47
Guest wrote:
26 May 2023, 10:16
Guest wrote:
I'm not complaining or anything but really hope it's a solo project (SM i'm watching yah :handbags: )

I do remember irene said she wants w&h 2nd season to be work-related and then her 1st sighting is on Disneyland :lol: When Irene's happy, we happy!
SA who said it might be w&h2 a luvie saw her in Amsterdam being filmed -
“ WE JUST WALKED ON THE STREETS IN AMSTERDAM WHEN SUDDENLY
!!! IRENE !!!!! STOOD NEXT TO US EATING SOMETHING!
LIKE WTF?????

We couldn't talk to her since she was filmed by her staff but we waved to her and she waved baaack!!”

It’s not clear how they were filming her but she was seen an hour after the concert which would’ve been around 1am so I’m guessing it’s not a causal let’s get something to eat and a staff member filmed her casually. I’m really hoping it’s a w&h2 Europe edition. If it was a vlog it will be cutting out so much content given she’s filming in more then one country. I wouldn’t put it past sm for the “work” part to be the tour like it was performances in w&h1. I really hope she gets to visit the tulip fields her fav flower. If she’s found filming in Portugal then that explains her trip there. I hope she’s getting enough rest because filming straight after concert would be exhausting.

Even if it’s a vlog id be happy but it would be stupid not to do another w&h when the first was so successful- stocks went up, engagement on sig was insane, ranked amongst the top shows on seezn even higher then extraordinary attorney woo in some weeks which was so flipping popular in Korea and worldwide. Our girl deserves so much more.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She's so adorable my god. :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

the theory that regate happened cause she was getting too big for sm and they wanted to bring her down might actually be true icb

---

super sus how it happened right at the end of the 7 yrs and they didn’t move a finger to stop all the awful false accusations
01 Jun 2023

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2023, 03:47
the theory that regate happened cause she was getting too big for sm and they wanted to bring her down might actually be true icb

---

super sus how it happened right at the end of the 7 yrs and they didn’t move a finger to stop all the awful false accusations
01 Jun 2023
Really sus...
I'm rooting for the e*o boys and hope they win so the rest can follow, time for SM to suffer their negligence and if it really is true with what they did to Irene, it's about time they pay

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Look at Irene escaping from the crowd...why is she like this? Like idol, like fan? :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2023, 14:39
Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2023, 03:47

---

01 Jun 2023
Really sus...
I'm rooting for the e*o boys and hope they win so the rest can follow, time for SM to suffer their negligence and if it really is true with what they did to Irene, it's about time they pay

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

IRENE WORKING ON AN ALBUM

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 01:02
IRENE WORKING ON AN ALBUM
I can’t wait. I hope we at least get 6 tracks I want to hear Irene’s voice in so many different genres. I love her voice so much. I’m also looking forward to the content we will get prior to release and during it for promo. That’s why she asked us what we want to see her in.
Also it’s funny how Irene has been added to these lists (legit or not) all of a sudden after the fiasco with ex0 recently. Sm stocks are down. I won’t be surprised if an official statement is made when things get even messier for them. I secretly want sm to crumble and for Irene to debut with another company. Just hope our girl is happy and looks like the footage she is filming may be used prior to release of her album.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 08:58
I have a much darker theory about her quirks

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 09:18
Guest wrote:

Carlyle
Reactions:

Post by Carlyle »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Pls share anon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ImageImage

that pose

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Carlyle wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 22:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Pls share anon
Yeah, go on and share

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 03:46
Carlyle wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Pls share anon
Yeah, go on and share
Da but I had to guess probably PTSD (as there can be overlap between trauma behaviors and ASD behaviors) from whatever Irene experienced at sm/what she was crying about in that car interview but didn’t want to explain

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
DA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^
? They were talking about leaders not expressing worries because the team ends up falling apart.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omd2SsaQP1A

Also from her own words:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 04:04
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 03:46
Carlyle wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Pls share anon
Yeah, go on and share
Da but I had to guess probably PTSD (as there can be overlap between trauma behaviors and ASD behaviors) from whatever Irene experienced at sm/what she was crying about in that car interview but didn’t want to explain
Exactcly we know kpop is not an easy industry and knowing how korean men are..... i think she has trauma reponses

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 10:17
Carlyle wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 07:39
Currently, this thread is dead. How am I getting better Rene updates on the ot5 topic than here? To recap for those not on the other forum: Irene was basically stalked the whole RtoV tour, and the other members by association. Idc how much Chinese fans spend on her if they are gonna act like uncivilized pricks outside Asia. We need to start shaming these bitches (nasty men) b4 they put Rene and/or the other girls in danger.
Da this thread is dead cause ppl would rather talk about "ptsd" but not the reality of cfans being problematic. These "fans" throw their money and think they own the idols. I have always mentioned that they'd be more trouble than worth and looks like it's already happening. I can't imagine how scared Irene must've been for her to literally run away. This shit is not something to be taken lightly. Today it's stalking the members, tomorrow it can be something more dangerous. I hope the fandom wakes up and starts putting them in their place

What happened? I only follow big accounts so I haven't heard anything about her running away from stalkers. I only know this one dude (the one who got a pic with Seulgi, obv not chinese) who followed them everywhere. Please share.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Carlyle wrote:
Currently, this thread is dead. How am I getting better Rene updates on the ot5 topic than here? To recap for those not on the other forum: Irene was basically stalked the whole RtoV tour, and the other members by association. Idc how much Chinese fans spend on her if they are gonna act like uncivilized pricks outside Asia. We need to start shaming these bitches (nasty men) b4 they put Rene and/or the other girls in danger.
I'm sure they are already getting shamed or called out, but not to be pessimistic, it won't completely deter new ones from doing this. I mean, has there ever been a celebrity who was not stalked? RV needs better security, but considering the circumstances, they'll have to pay for it themselves. However, keeping tight security is expensive, so I don't know. Raising awareness would help because fans who are concerned will be protective and alert, so we can definitely take action against those individuals.

Her dgaf and frankness is tho :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Esl here, can't help to ask if BJH1 predictions on twitter is something true?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 01:50
Esl here, can't help to ask if BJH1 predictions on twitter is something true?
Da not sure which prediction you are talking about but BJH1 is def happening it’s just when it’s happening. I think end of year or next year.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 14:02
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 10:17
Carlyle wrote:
Da this thread is dead cause ppl would rather talk about "ptsd" but not the reality of cfans being problematic. These "fans" throw their money and think they own the idols. I have always mentioned that they'd be more trouble than worth and looks like it's already happening. I can't imagine how scared Irene must've been for her to literally run away. This shit is not something to be taken lightly. Today it's stalking the members, tomorrow it can be something more dangerous. I hope the fandom wakes up and starts putting them in their place

What happened? I only follow big accounts so I haven't heard anything about her running away from stalkers. I only know this one dude (the one who got a pic with Seulgi, obv not chinese) who followed them everywhere. Please share.
DA
1. the person she ran from was NOT a Chinese fan, it was a creepy straight male fan who has previously been called out for making explicit tweets about her. I think he is European. He and his friend went to the hotel the RV people were staying at and asked for their rooms. He went to every floor to check. He also got a photo with Seulgi. She saw him at LHR and you could tell from her eyes that she was fed up.
IIRC the Chinese fans who "ran" into her were at the hotel as well but tbh it looks like they were staying there? So they have more plausible deniability but I wouldn't put it past them to have bought info to try and accidentally run into her. Which would be wrong, but you already have Korean ssgs buying phone numbers and KKTs and stalking themselves, so it's par for the course. The only solution is tight security. That said, I think there were many truly coincidental run ins bc most of the people who travelled for the concert are also tourists and likely to be in the same touristy areas. I know a few normal fans who ran into her and the others.

2. People don't update on here because the conversation that used to only happen on here basically takes place on twitter now, if not in public, on circles.