IRENE of RED VELVET

Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
15 Apr 2024, 07:28
Guest wrote:
15 Apr 2024, 07:15
The new 2aN pics are so pretty. I love when they try new hairstyles on her. Also the way the ceo is so whipped and wants to go to her exhibition. I love 2aN and I’m happy to see that Irene has made this little brand a well known brand now. The lines and crowd for her popup right now and the fact she’s still at the top best selling list, that she was at the top of olive youngs kr best selling list which was a first for 2aN, the money they have made has meant 2aN has been able to have big grand promotions and giveaways including flights! They deserve all the success.
2aN giveaways flights? That's huge. Wow. Good for both of them. I like the hairstyle too. I wish 2aN continue the cf with irene but sm never let her endorse any product for a long time. Sm always ask for too much money to continue the contract. Hurmm.. Idk if it is a good thing or bad thing. Anyway, congrats to both Irene and 2aN.
da I hope she has more leeway under this new contract with ShitM, more control over her career. I still havent forgiven those mfs for ruining her contract with Chamisul 🤬

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The new 2aN pics are so pretty. I love when they try new hairstyles on her. Also the way the ceo is so whipped and wants to go to her exhibition. I love 2aN and I’m happy to see that Irene has made this little brand a well known brand now. The lines and crowd for her popup right now and the fact she’s still at the top best selling list, that she was at the top of olive youngs kr best selling list which was a first for 2aN, the money they have made has meant 2aN has been able to have big grand promotions and giveaways including flights! They deserve all the success.
2aN giveaways flights? That's huge. Wow. Good for both of them. I like the hairstyle too. I wish 2aN continue the cf with irene but sm never let her endorse any product for a long time. Sm always ask for too much money to continue the contract. Hurmm.. Idk if it is a good thing or bad thing. Anyway, congrats to both Irene and 2aN.
I really hope she stays with 2aN for a long time. The ceo deserves to make more money and release more products with Irene. She’s also so good to her. I think with the contract renewals Irene may have more of a say I hope so anyway because it’s obvious Irene really likes the ceo too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Apr 2024, 07:34
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da I hope she has more leeway under this new contract with ShitM, more control over her career. I still havent forgiven those mfs for ruining her contract with Chamisul 🤬
It was thanks to Chamisul that they outed SM and spoke about how difficult they are to deal with or else they would continue putting on a charade. Imagine what it’s like behind closed doors. Even if Irene has more say about who to work with unfortunately she’s still bound by SM and their difficult management. Also imagine how many people they have already pissed off and driven away. Anyway I trust Irene so let’s hope for the best for her always.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Apr 2024, 07:41
Guest wrote:
15 Apr 2024, 07:34
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It was thanks to Chamisul that they outed SM and spoke about how difficult they are to deal with or else they would continue putting on a charade. Imagine what it’s like behind closed doors. Even if Irene has more say about who to work with unfortunately she’s still bound by SM and their difficult management. Also imagine how many people they have already pissed off and driven away. Anyway I trust Irene so let’s hope for the best for her always.
Yeah. Thanks to them we know how shitty Sm can be. Damn. I hate sm so much. I bet other companies might have the same difficulty to make endorsement contract with irene. I wish 2aN and Irene can stay together for a long time too. But sm is the worst. 😤

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What is undisclosed music? Kaching?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Apr 2024, 09:46

What is undisclosed music? Kaching?
No, it's I feel pretty. the other song she sang this year at her party

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

2aN CEO there's a long line c'mon. :lol:
She can't get enough of Irene, if only I have means like her I'll also hire Irene as an endorser.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Apr 2024, 15:13
2aN CEO there's a long line c'mon. :lol:
She can't get enough of Irene, if only I have means like her I'll also hire Irene as an endorser.

She is indeed baetokki too. :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I do hope that Irene can get tons of KACHING in this proj. knowing this was more expensive than any RV merch.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Logging in to IG then saw Irene 2aN new campaign help me gay god my gayness can't take this anymore.

I fucking love women but I can't survive with Irene she can easily put me into love coma. :dead:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

As a concern baetokki here, is there's a way to know how many copies been sold?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I also like this new 2an style :wub: I don't think I've seen this exact hairstyle on her before. She looks more mature and elegant than the usual cute-ish concepts.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Apr 2024, 19:04
Not sure we can check all we can be sure of are the sales from irenebar because they have been allocated hundreds of each version each time they ask even prior to the presale beginning. From what we know cfans alone have purchased thousands from what irenebar was able to secure. Every time irenebar issues a sale link they sell out in seconds/minute. They were allocated another 700 copies when the presale began and again sold out in a minute or less. Irenebar keeps asking for more as there's still lots of cfans that have missed out. Keep in mind that these are super expensive even before shipping fees so I’m hoping baetokkis are also saving for her solo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2024, 01:47
Guest wrote:
15 Apr 2024, 19:04
Not sure we can check all we can be sure of are the sales from irenebar because they have been allocated hundreds of each version each time they ask even prior to the presale beginning. From what we know cfans alone have purchased thousands from what irenebar was able to secure. Every time irenebar issues a sale link they sell out in seconds/minute. They were allocated another 700 copies when the presale began and again sold out in a minute or less. Irenebar keeps asking for more as there's still lots of cfans that have missed out. Keep in mind that these are super expensive even before shipping fees so I’m hoping baetokkis are also saving for her solo.
OP
Thank you for the info. :$

Irenebar making a statement. I hope that SM will not do anything that can jeopardize Irene and baetokkis fun in this new milestone of her career.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:faint:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She wants me dead fr.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^^ What we will do if Irene bring back the BB or Monster aesthetic. I better dig my own grave. :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2024, 13:22
^^ What we will do if Irene bring back the BB or Monster aesthetic. I better dig my own grave. :mask:
Anon, there is nothing we can do. Probably coma right away or become ghost.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2024, 14:34
Guest wrote:
da, baetokkis in twt making wild guess for the next photo concept, som1 manifesting bae in swimsuit. :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2024, 14:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da, baetokkis in twt making wild guess for the next photo concept, som1 manifesting bae in swimsuit. :rageblush:
Some of you have death wish. We won't survive that. 😱 Irene don't want us to die before her solo debut. So, no. I don't think so. 😳

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Glad to know that 2aN and Irene collaboration prosperous. :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
16 Apr 2024, 14:53
Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2024, 14:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Some of you have death wish. We won't survive that. 😱 Irene don't want us to die before her solo debut. So, no. I don't think so. 😳
Ever since Irene decided to one by one did all the things I pray to gay god that she will do in the future in my checklist. I will confidentally say there will be 100% possibility regardless of the casualty. :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

BALLETRENE :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hint : Things / Places / Ppl that Irene loved???

1 : Home
2 : Silhouette
3 : ?
4 : ?

So is it safe to say that no m*n or any shadows of them in Irene 1st exhibition. Gays winning. :overmoon:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How accurate is that data? If that's legit counting, well baetokkis random is RICH RICH.
Ppl commenting, crying in peso.😅

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2024, 15:43
How accurate is that data? If that's legit counting, well baetokkis random is RICH RICH.

Irenebar were allocated a certain number of each version each time so you can count. There’s been more since I think and not everyone has purchased from this link so she’s sold way more. Irene is keeping the lights on at SM and making up for losses. They better start treating her like the queen she is from now on. Wasting all this time and money keeping Irene away when you have THE Irene in your company.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2024, 15:25
Hint : Things / Places / Ppl that Irene loved???

1 : Home
2 : Silhouette
3 : ?
4 : ?
We will get the beach/nature and travel in general we know this from her trips overseas and her love for travel and exploring new places. Also pictures of her and the sky, really hoping for pictures with her looking at the stars and the moon which she loves also.

This leaves one more. It could be something as simple as work or we could get something more intimate and personal to Irene. I have lots of ideas but these could all fit into “home” category.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2024, 19:58
Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2024, 15:43

Irenebar were allocated a certain number of each version each time so you can count. There’s been more since I think and not everyone has purchased from this link so she’s sold way more. Irene is keeping the lights on at SM and making up for losses. They better start treating her like the queen she is from now on. Wasting all this time and money keeping Irene away when you have THE Irene in your company.
They were gatekeeping her because they didnt want her to make a fool out of herself with her lack of skills

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

they didnt want her to make a fool out of herself with her lack of skills
SM protecting Irene but didn't protect Wendy on her birthday :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2024, 23:31
they didnt want her to make a fool out of herself with her lack of skills
SM protecting Irene but didn't protect Wendy on her birthday :sadangel:
Wenflop can’t dance can’t sing caused so much embarrassment to the company they put restrictions on fans filming at birthday parties.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2024, 14:56

2aN deserves this so much. Irene taking this company to new heights. Also her fandom in Japan was bigger than we all thought and has grown so much. She’s always going viral on j Twitter.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2024, 04:08
Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2024, 14:56

2aN deserves this so much. Irene taking this company to new heights. Also her fandom in Japan was bigger than we all thought and has grown so much. She’s always going viral on j Twitter.
Japan? Really? That is so good. I'm glad her fandom grow even bigger now. 👍💘

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm excited freaking much for rene tonight. :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The 2nd photo RIP me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Looks like a pro*******

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Renebaebae I'm on my knees. :giveup:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

IREEEEEEEEEEEEEENE

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

X10000 baby gay fighting fo life here. :rageblush: :rageblush: :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2024, 14:34
I'm excited freaking much for rene tonight. :mask:
Anon you called the dibs. :dance2:

Ngl I never ever expected that kind of confidence from Rene but what can I say I love her in any kind, size, shape or form, I'm just too gay for her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Irene will be the death of me. :dead:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

For my survival I need to go to SK for that exhibit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Don't call me unnie in private then seeing Irene in that concept OMG. :wall:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Finally SM let Irene do a concept for grown a*s woman. If ever her solo album images will be like Silhouette twin, ahhhhhh get all all of my money.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Looks cheap. Like she’s selling herself. I guess that was the price she had to pay to get a solo despite her lack of talent.