22 Feb 2022, 20:00
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 19:55
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 19:48
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 19:39
Wait, what is happening? Why does she have her own thread now? :unsure:
Baetokkis being called as a rabid dogs and instigators of all the madness in there. Better have our own thread rather always be called trolls or disrespectful. :sadangel:
That's fucking awful. I read something about Irene was on the mercy of other members now wtf.
DA Such a twisted message, like we should be grateful for the others since she herself has no value.
DA
I think that's the final nail of the coffin so to speak. Don't get me wrong I'm beyond glad that we have our own thread, but why I feel my parents got divorced? :lol:

Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

Post by Guest »

Who is using Seulgi as a pawn? Am I missing something in our discussion here?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Manifesting Irene solo, her new individual thread is a sign. Lesbian god please be good to us. :pray:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 20:49
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 20:46
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 20:43
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 20:40
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 20:29

DA [spoiler]contrary to some people's beliefs Seulgi does sell well on her own and once there's exclusive photocards involved of course people are gonna buy...so idk how much of an impact it really had. Her book translation thing also sold out, Am*se is also making bank and that had nothing to do with Irene. So I'm not sure why people feel as if she's using Irene for clout.[/spoiler] She did promise to post the pics to IG with permission from Irene so I want to say it's a gift to fans from them both? Since it was months ago when Seulgi promised IDK if it was always planned but given her art IG has been up since mid last year and she's always talked about showing fans more of herself as she gets older I think it was a nice gesture to share all that.

I also feel like she's posting in batches leading up to the anniversary of the trip? Never expected a second wave to come. She's certainly sentimental like that and I think that really shows how much of a memorable time it was and how pleased they are with the results. I've always liked Seulrene as I like the other rv pairings so I definitely feel kind of weird veering into "truther" territory but I can't deny there's some lovestagrams happening there 008 I can see why the others were surprised at the pics. The vibe is very intimate and the quality is good.
I agree, that being said what all Seulrene shipper can't understand is why post on your special day of all day. Believe me my Seulrene heart was pounding like crazy when I saw that feed on my tl, I need to double check if that's not a fan account. :lol:
DA maybe cause she seems to believe she should do things for her fans on her birthday? Since she made a promise before.. She seems to adopt that logic she kept asking fans what they wanted her to do for them on her birthday before.
X2 That’s not what was remarkable to me about the photos, haha. It’s typical for Kpop idols to do stuff for fans on their birthdays.
People on bubble probably ask her for the pictures, i know they asked her before and she said she'll ask Irene's permission.
da it's the just the gap in timing that's crazy. She promised in early September :lol: people were sure Irene said no due to how much time had passed. The gift for her birthday was the vlog which she knows was something the fans really wanted to see and she said teased that it was perfect content for them. I kind of doubt the pictures were actually a birthday thing since technically she posted them on the 11th? after her birthday had passed and continued posting more pics a week after around the same time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 21:25
By baetokkis here in Irene thread.
They generalized all baetokkis as an akgae in RV thread. Earlier I saw a post that she only cares about Irene tbh & don't fucking care about other members & some agreed on that. Now they were accusing us by using Seulgi as a pawn now. But I myself is a Seulgi stan at the same time as a Seulrene believer, I choose to post here because I don't know anymore if that was a lesbian thread, fawning on the ladies strictly prohibited there, that's hard.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 21:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 19:39
Wait, what is happening? Why does she have her own thread now? :unsure:
Baetokkis being called as a rabid dogs and instigators of all the madness in there. Better have our own thread rather always be called trolls or disrespectful. :sadangel:
That's fucking awful. I read something about Irene was on the mercy of other members now wtf.
DA Such a twisted message, like we should be grateful for the others since she herself has no value.
DA
I think that's the final nail of the coffin so to speak. Don't get me wrong I'm beyond glad that we have our own thread, but why I feel my parents got divorced? :lol:
I feel you, I posted on that thread for several years and have good memories of it (as much as you can have of a thread on an Internet forum lol) so it’s a bit strange to move. I also don’t even hate the group or anything. But since Queendom, there’s been a lot of nastiness toward her, under the pretence of “Irene fans don’t allow any criticism but attack others.” She can’t act, she has no value without the group, her solo wouldn’t do well, she’s manipulating her fans by not spending enough time on bubble, she’s still public enemy No. 1 and her fans are deluded etc. Some people just don’t like her and it shows. I hope the people who do like her come and post here so we can keep discussing.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

I'm glad we have a separate thread now lol. Team rocket stans were always bitter and jealous and also hypocritical acting like they didn't shit on Irene during that time and even now they still hate on her. It's not Irene's fault that she's the most popular and people will obviously talk about her more.

[spoiler]I hope that the separation of threads will also happen in real life. I want her to leave (s)hitty (m)anagement so bad.[/spoiler]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We can freely ship her with anyone, right? Not for competition but I loved Wenrene chemistry.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 20:36
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
She's something else, I never stan anyone since Mel C. of Spice Girls.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 21:46
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 21:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA
I feel you, I posted on that thread for several years and have good memories of it (as much as you can have of a thread on an Internet forum lol) so it’s a bit strange to move. I also don’t even hate the group or anything. But since Queendom, there’s been a lot of nastiness toward her, under the pretence of “Irene fans don’t allow any criticism but attack others.” She can’t act, she has no value without the group, her solo wouldn’t do well, she’s manipulating her fans by not spending enough time on bubble, she’s still public enemy No. 1 and her fans are deluded etc. Some people just don’t like her and it shows. I hope the people who do like her come and post here so we can keep discussing.
To add on your detailed list, they accusing us for being immature. I don't want to reveal my age but I'm here since Dumb era.😂🤠Where they came from that they don't fucking know that age is just a number, gaybies will be more matured than more uptight people there that I think need to get laid asap.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

A very good morning to me. Fucking finally her own thread. :dance: :dance: :dance:
I'm so fed up on how they degraded Irene and us baetokkis there.
Like other anons here I can't with other stan there that calling us out always when we post how beautiful, how hot, how sexy Irene is, tf can't we at least worship our Bae leader. Everything we did became offensive for someone there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 21:49
We can freely ship her with anyone, right? Not for competition but I loved Wenrene chemistry.

DA I like Wenrene too! They have a different dynamic. A long time ago I saw a clip of them having this fight over snack boxes and it was so clear that Wendy was intentionally being annoying and ultimately Joy called her out, it was very funny. Irene says that Wendy is the member that is most similar to her.
(And for the lurkers who will say we’re using Wendy as a pawn, she was my first bias :lol: )

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 21:47
I'm glad we have a separate thread now lol. Team rocket stans were always bitter and jealous and also hypocritical acting like they didn't shit on Irene during that time and even now they still hate on her. It's not Irene's fault that she's the most popular and people will obviously talk about her more.

[spoiler]I hope that the separation of threads will also happen in real life. I want her to leave (s)hitty (m)anagement so bad.[/spoiler]
They painted us the villain.🤣
That's our downside of being big that many of us were shitty individuals. Seriously, are they mind readers? How they personally me? Kidding aside. To liberating to know that we can post anything about Irene's gayness and not to be called delusional.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 21:47

They constantly put her down and say she’s irrelevant, that her fans have unrealistic expectations when we just wanted her to have anything of her own, that the public hates her and any positive press is pushed by SM (lmaooo) but then get mad when we say we want her to go. She looked so sad when she said she had no activities to a fan but there were anons saying it must be her choice.

I know she cares deeply about the RV members, but relationships can go on without people continuing to work together. Unfortunately, I think she’s stuck until 2024 :/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 21:53
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 20:36
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
She's something else, I never stan anyone since Mel C. of Spice Girls.
Yeah she is lovely. 😍
I can guess your age anon. 😂 Now your veteran here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 22:05
Guest wrote:

DA I like Wenrene too! They have a different dynamic. A long time ago I saw a clip of them having this fight over snack boxes and it was so clear that Wendy was intentionally being annoying and ultimately Joy called her out, it was very funny. Irene says that Wendy is the member that is most similar to her.
(And for the lurkers who will say we’re using Wendy as a pawn, she was my first bias :lol: )
:hug: Wenrene bless me this cb please more lesbian activities.

Similar to her and yet if she will choose who will she date, she choose Wendy. :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 19:12
^^ Nicely breakdown.
How about Irene and Krystal? I fucking ship them.
I think that's the list that which we're proven. Sadly there's no evidence that the alleyway shared kiss between them. :sadangel:
But just imagine Irene and Krystal together. :dead:
That's why there's no proof they don't want me dead.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 22:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Similar to her and yet if she will choose who will she date, she choose Wendy. :nails:
Hey, people often say opposites attract, but in reality, people who have more in common tend to have more stable relationships :lol: Irene says she likes warm people who aren’t too tall, and if the shoe fits… :nails:
Also think it’s funny that Wendy was the one she wrote that note to, and that she was the one who was egging Irene on wrt Stacy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't get it, they got what they wanted and have the thread all for themselves, and yet they're still obssesing and bitching about Irene and her fans. It makes no sense, they were always claiming that baetokkis didn't allow discussions about the other members, so why now that they can discuss the other members to their hearts content their posts are still about baetokkis, is it the RV thread or the baetokki's thread? 🤦

Anyway, I'm kinda sad cause even though Irene is my fave, I don't consider myself a baetokki, I'm a ot5 stan, and I've been posting in that thread even before the move to t.a.p.a.t.a.l.k. but the toxicity and shit stirring over the last few days has reached new heights, so I suppose I'll just come here if I wanna talk about Irene, and I'll stay on Twitter if I want to discuss RV and the other members, but yeah, from now on I'll avoid the RV thread, there's way too much animosity and hate and it's just not worth it 008

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I guess for other new people: here's the time she made their other choreography seaweed soup for her birthday and brought it to the restaurant and everything :dramaqueen:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 21:38
Guest wrote:
They generalized all baetokkis as an akgae in RV thread. Earlier I saw a post that she only cares about Irene tbh & don't fucking care about other members & some agreed on that. Now they were accusing us by using Seulgi as a pawn now. But I myself is a Seulgi stan at the same time as a Seulrene believer, I choose to post here because I don't know anymore if that was a lesbian thread, fawning on the ladies strictly prohibited there, that's hard.
It's almost the same as control yourself your gayness is showing lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 22:30
I don't get it, they got what they wanted and have the thread all for themselves, and yet they're still obssesing and bitching about Irene and her fans. It makes no sense, they were always claiming that baetokkis didn't allow discussions about the other members, so why now that they can discuss the other members to their hearts content their posts are still about baetokkis, is it the RV thread or the baetokki's thread? 🤦

Anyway, I'm kinda sad cause even though Irene is my fave, I don't consider myself a baetokki, I'm a ot5 stan, and I've been posting in that thread even before the move to t.a.p.a.t.a.l.k. but the toxicity and shit stirring over the last few days has reached new heights, so I suppose I'll just come here if I wanna talk about Irene, and I'll stay on Twitter if I want to discuss RV and the other members, but yeah, from now on I'll avoid the RV thread, there's way too much animosity and hate and it's just not worth it 008

Anon, you can be an OT5 baetokki! Baetokki just means Irene fan.

But yeah, saw that too. I think they just have an issue with people happily supporting her and enjoying her content, as fans. That’s what it comes down to…when we were all in one place, they could be belligerent about it and push their views, but we just took ourselves out of the equation so they have to accept people prefer this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gays, what are your fave Irene vocal moments?
I really like the Only (her voice is so soft and reassuring) and Lo siento. Honourable mention goes to Better Be..yes Irene I will be your baby :rageblush:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 22:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Watched out they're here. 🤣🤣🤣
We already leave what's their fucking problem now? And their accusing us for long essays and yet when you go there just now they written one about baetokkis. The savage baetokkis hit a fucking nerve. I wonder how she will react now that we are going solo now.🤣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 22:51
I really like the Only (her voice is so soft and reassuring) and Lo siento. Honourable mention goes to Better Be..yes Irene I will be your baby :rageblush:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
Her voice in Feel Good makes me feel things I shouldn't be feeling :nervous:

I also love her voice in Hello, Sunset ♥️
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 22:29
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 22:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Hey, people often say opposites attract, but in reality, people who have more in common tend to have more stable relationships :lol: Irene says she likes warm people who aren’t too tall, and if the shoe fits… :nails:
Also think it’s funny that Wendy was the one she wrote that note to, and that she was the one who was egging Irene on wrt Stacy
Lowkey couple. 😍 I can't forget the face grabbed stunt that Wendy did. She's brave as that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 22:59
Guest wrote:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler][/spoiler]
SA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 23:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler][/spoiler]
SA

I can't wait for her to go solo tbh. I hate that she can't showcase her talent. Irene is the one being used as a pawn, Irene embodied that since debut. I do really hope she can have success on her own.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can't wait for her to go solo tbh. I hate that she can't showcase her talent. Irene is the one being used as a pawn, Irene embodied that since debut. I do really hope she can have success on her own.
This is what ticks me off, like for the Only, they only had her do it bc they wanted to advertise their new guy, used an old SG pic of her, and disallowed her from taking part in the MV. She’s the only member to not even have an SM station.
She just needs a place that will actually care about her personal and career development, we can do a lot to support her and generate revenue. We’ll buy her solo or Aseul 2, stream her videos, vote for her on those dumb competitions. But SM never gives us this, actually work to defame her at times, and pushes us to back the group instead. The day after they pushed an article that brought up the issue again, they announced the group CB. :eyeroll: Perhaps even worse is how people make excuses for her getting/doing nothing, when she’s always wanted to do more, and is literally getting dragged because she’s inactive. Everyone has moved past it now.

Sorry for the rant.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^^Just ignore, already reported.

Can't wait for the teasers. :fun:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 23:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler][/spoiler]
SA

If she wants to have a solo career, either in music or acting, she needs to leave that company asap. I was still willing to give SM the benefit of the doubt, but the latest article dragging her and justifying her lack of solo activities and the fact that apparently it came from SM, really cemented it for me that SM has no intention of giving her a solo career.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 22:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Watched out they're here. 🤣🤣🤣
We already leave what's their fucking problem now? And their accusing us for long essays and yet when you go there just now they written one about baetokkis. The savage baetokkis hit a fucking nerve. I wonder how she will react now that we are going solo now.🤣
RELIEF.
That's what I feel now. I'm shocked to see Irene name in all caps in the Gen Discussion and my surprise that we have our own thread. I think the anon made this thread was like me, already had enough of all belittling they did there to Irene.
I apologized in all of baetokkis if somehow I came too strong and made a wrong impression as baetokki there, but I rather be called ignorant and disrespectful than reading all deragatory things they posted about Irene.

How can I let these pass?
RV don't need a leader they were not rookie anymore.
Irene doesn't have a strong vocals to go solo.
Lucky she's in SM or she be back in Daegu.
Not that words exactly but damn as a fan it just hurt.

I hope everyone is welcome here. :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reported ^^^^
But for the record, any rvlv who thinks singing ability is the limiting factor for a solo is delusional. 4/6 Apink members debuted solo, 2 who are emphatically not part of the vocal line. Last year, the debut of another female soloist also criticized for weak singing skills sold a record amount of albums. Hell, even Hyoyeon had a solo.

Obviously all baetokkis support her interest in acting, but she does enjoy singing and performing and previously talked about wanting to write song lyrics. Also, given that being an idol has been her job for the last 8 years, if they actually wanted to help her become active again (something that she’s getting dragged for), it would be so, so simple for them to offer her musical opportunities. SM station is so easy to set up and she’s the only member to not have one. But hell, they couldn’t even give her a vlog, so…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 23:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler][/spoiler]
SA

If she wants to have a solo career, either in music or acting, she needs to leave that company asap. I was still willing to give SM the benefit of the doubt, but the latest article dragging her and justifying her lack of solo activities and the fact that apparently it came from SM, really cemented it for me that SM has no intention of giving her a solo career.
Regardless in what company I'll support her.
I loved Janet Jackson and Irene's voice also gaves me the sensual and chill vibe that I get everytime I listen to Janet's track.
I can imagine Irene voice singing "That's the way love goes"
I'm an ahjumma here just googled Janet if some here alienated to her. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 22:30

But yeah, saw that too. I think they just have an issue with people happily supporting her and enjoying her content, as fans. That’s what it comes down to…when we were all in one place, they could be belligerent about it and push their views, but we just took ourselves out of the equation so they have to accept people prefer this.
DA
I'm the anon that often times posting there that it's totally fine and I accepted that she's barely on bbl. Yet I spent just remain subscribed and hoping for a little interaction with her. Like they expected me to drop her that's impossible.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 23:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

[spoiler][/spoiler]
SA

I loved Janet Jackson and Irene's voice also gaves me the sensual and chill vibe that I get everytime I listen to Janet's track.
Another ahjumma! How old are you anon, if you don't mind me asking? I'm 29 years old so I guess in terms of kpop fandom, I'm ancient :lol:

boomer
Reactions:

Post by boomer »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 00:10
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 23:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

SA

Another ahjumma! How old are you anon, if you don't mind me asking? I'm 29 years old so I guess in terms of kpop fandom, I'm ancient :lol:
DA. I'm 31 lolol. I should be dead according stans. Ahjummas unite! :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 00:06
Guest wrote:

DA
I'm the anon that often times posting there that it's totally fine and I accepted that she's barely on bbl. Yet I spent just remain subscribed and hoping for a little interaction with her. Like they expected me to drop her that's impossible.
Omg, I remember you, those arguments were so weird. They were mad that we weren’t “calling her out” and yelling about “double standards.” Well, the standards are set by the fans, and if baetokkis who subscribe are happy with what they get, why does it matter?

Feel you on the interactions stuff :hug: . Personally, I find it hard to get upset or drop her for it, even if I definitely miss her, because she’s not the type of person who talks just to talk and she literally has nothing to share… :( I think she tries her best with the snow sculptures and reading every message.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

IRENE of RED VELVET wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 19:03
Credit to the original poster on another thread.

Irene lesbian activities as of now, please feel free to add. :wub:

+ purple friend
+ Yeri saying rainbow is Irene’s fave colour and Irene got really upset about it
+ talked a bunch of times about watching the notebook only for rachel McAdams and particularly her pretty smile
+ Joy said she never talks when the girls discuss men
+ never mentioned a man, ever, uses gender neutral terms to describe her ideal type
+ biting her lip @ red dress Joy
+ Stacy
+ DJ note that actual gay, non rvlv Koreans think is legit lolol
+ suspicious relationship with stylist
+ struggles to draw a bad boy
+ read the price of salt
+ was a moderator on a forum for aspiring idols where she had girls confessing to her and Irene saying she was blushing
+ laughing and smiling at a female fan jokingly calling her her gf
+ dreamed of becoming an announcer only because of an unnie
+ is quick to dismiss big het rumors and speculations about her. like the one with bogum.
+ "wish tree" is her favorite mv of their career. in the mv a girl is in love with her female best friend but ultimately never declares because said best friend is straight
+ watched "wish tree" enough times to be able to recognize the tomboyish actress when they later on worked together for the webseries
+ has stated on different occasions that she wants to play a tomboyish character
+ looked indifferent when all the girls were gushing about erik. to the point that they cut her out of the frame at times because she didn't fit with the whole "girls crushing" joke.
Thanks for posting it here anon :hug: Do any of you have that explanation about the purple friend? It would be nice for new fans to know about it and see it on here. I think it was posted on the other thread but I can't find it. TIA!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Stayed outside in the cold making sculptures because she promised she would 🥺

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 19:54
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 19:50
I wish the thread would’ve just said Irene, Korean celebrity, but it’s fine.
Anyway, Bad Boy Irene is :rageblush:
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
The second one, second gif is when she’s singing, “I’m making you fall, I’m making you fall to your knees.”
Her best era. I think her styling in the first 4 gifs are the best ever.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 00:31
[spoiler]

+ purple friend
+ Yeri saying rainbow is Irene’s fave colour and Irene got really upset about it
+ talked a bunch of times about watching the notebook only for rachel McAdams and particularly her pretty smile
+ never mentioned a man, ever, uses gender neutral terms to describe her ideal type
+ Stacy
+ read the price of salt
+ was a moderator on a forum for aspiring idols where she had girls confessing to her and Irene saying she was blushing
+ is quick to dismiss big het rumors and speculations about her. like the one with bogum.
+ "wish tree" is her favorite mv of their career. in the mv a girl is in love with her female best friend but ultimately never declares because said best friend is straight
+ watched "wish tree" enough times to be able to recognize the tomboyish actress when they later on worked together for the webseries
+ has stated on different occasions that she wants to play a tomboyish character
+ looked indifferent when all the girls were gushing about erik. to the point that they cut her out of the frame at times because she didn't fit with the whole "girls crushing" joke.[/spoiler]
Thanks for posting it here anon :hug: Do any of you have that explanation about the purple friend? It would be nice for new fans to know about it and see it on here. I think it was posted on the other thread but I can't find it. TIA!
here you go

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ImageImage

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 00:31

+ purple friend
+ Stacy
+ read the price of salt
+ looked indifferent when all the girls were gushing about erik. to the point that they cut her out of the frame at times because she didn't fit with the whole "girls crushing" joke.
The purple friend story refers to this:
[spoiler]

They also had an eye contact cam together

[/spoiler]
Irene used to wear a friendship/couple ring with her until late 2018, which is around the time she started hanging out more with a stylist.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ImageImage

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 00:53
irene's style and aura here :faint:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Since we’re all fans here and talking about that list, I have a question. How did people suddenly decide this wasn’t relevant when it seems that even SKs think it’s plausible? I asked a friend who lived there and she said the same thing due to how the language is written.
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
This was her earlier.
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
Not saying it’s conclusive, but anons there were dismissing it completely.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Finally a thread where I can simp over Irene freely without being labelled an akgae :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 01:08
Since we’re all fans here and talking about that list, I have a question. How did people suddenly decide this wasn’t relevant when it seems that even SKs think it’s plausible? I asked a friend who lived there and she said the same thing due to how the language is written.
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
This was her earlier.
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
Not saying it’s conclusive, but anons there were dismissing it completely.
having a hard time understanding your post. anons where and dismissing what?

As for the list, it's like the equivalent of us here on this forum voting on lchat hot 100. There's an actress equivalent to it too. I find this list fluctuates based on gay content, dating exposure and scandals and shifts in new popular girls, so I wouldn't take it as evidence of anything other than women being really into her and also hoping she's les/bi. they don't have any more insight than we do - we might even have more than they do

I will say there are at least some people in korea have been wondering since debut and the number has grown since then. There's a lot of lesbian rv fans and shippers and truthers out there so I can see why she'd consistently rank high. are you trying to say that her being number one so often is for another reason other than popularity?