10 Mar 2023, 00:44
Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 22:35
Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 22:24
stuff I've seen Koreans say:
- she still has a big fandom but brands have pivoted to next gen it girls
- general interest in her has waned
- her talents from previous showings aren't up to scratch for her to get the gigs people seem to expect of her
- she's basically the poster child for g@pjil so big brands won't touch her with a 4 ft pole
- she must have burned a lot of bridges/not made a good impression since her previous brand deals didn't bother to renew with her while many "nice" stars have good relationships with their brands/brands stick by them.
- she shot herself in the foot by losing her cool/chose the wrong person to explode on bc obviously there's worse people than her out there only difference is they didn't get put on blast like that. the stylist and the other chinese stylist's posts were scathing to say the least.

I notice that fans on twitter sometimes say irenegate was a one time work argument but obviously that is not what Koreans got out of the situation at all, regardless of the actual truth so at times I feel like there is a clear disconnect there. they see i-baetokkies saying things and demanding things and think they're completely delusional.

and before anyone jumps me, this is not to say that SM's mishandling is justified or should be accepted. just stating what I've seen.
- Do you think the SNSD ladies are it girls at the moment? They're way past their it girl days and they are still steadily working.
- In what world did general interest in her have waned when everytime she's out in the rare occasion that she does, she trends everywhere? And how the fuck do you measure general interest exactly when she had no freaking jobs?
- Tiffany had a nationalist related scandal, do you know how huge that is? She's working. Yunh0 is the poster child for whore houses and he's working...etc these people still get hate but it's ignored because these haters don't matter. They aren't their audience.

No one expects her to be endorsing LV? Or to be endorsing shit in the first place. People want her to work, like be given a decent show that isn't on some obscure platform and was filmed in 2 days, to get a solo or at least a station, to have Aseul..etc anything ffs. No one is out there expecting her to be getting a lead on an SBS drama or to be endorsing Chanel.
They're not IT girls but they're liked well enough. The only one that comes up in comparison to Irene in those convos is Y00na bc they're both visuals and have similar endorsements like Miu Miu for eg. Y00na is well liked and well spoken of. Tiffany's thing was 5 years ago? Probably should wait till Irene reaches 5 years post scandal so we can compare better idk

And when they say general interest they mean specifically in Korea compared to her hey days when everyone was going googoo over her looks, there's not as many posts or praise posts. People just kind of don't really talk about her unless it's people/other akgaes deliberately trying to start shit. They know international fans still love her and can't fathom why.

People equate g@pjil to bullying over there so of course they treat it seriously. What Yunh0 did was disappointing to people bc of his "clean" image but again, he's a man. Not comparable. Has anybody seen S00jin since she left gidle? Even if definitively proved innocent it'll be a hard way back into the spotlight bc people made up their minds about her already.

They view overseas fans sending emails requesting solos and acting gigs as things beyond reach bc to them she ruined her reputation and has little talent. People don't think she has the talent to do a solo for example. That's the mindset I see out there on Korean forums every day. You do have a few people that post wondering what she's been up to or point out her lack of schedules but in the responses it's all chalked up to her scandal/being blacklisted and having a nasty personality.

Twitter is mixed bc there's so many private accounts quoting stuff but usually more positive than other places. I'm not here to argue against people i was literally just stating other people's opinions in light of the current convo.
Again who the hell says here since the inception of this thread that we expect her to be endorsing freaking MiuMiu and YSL? Or expect her to be doing that at all?
Why would there be general interest in a woman who isn't doing shit?? For the GP to have any interest in you, shouldn't you be on the news in the first place? And you think the GP has interest in the others? They barely know their freaking names despite SM doing it all to blast them all over. It didn't stop them from having their own shit.

Stop going to hateful forums and getting your perspective from there, and stop picking and choosing. Everytime they travelled and she was photographed articles about her trended and outfits she wore sold out. Twitter on the Kside and International side had several viral posts about her from her pictures at Dream Con to posts from her birthday content. People cheered for her the most in a stadium full of other people's fans during DreamCon and SMtown in Korea. She did Wendy's radio and no one batted an eye and it went fine, the hate she still gets is miniscule and comes from RV akages as it was proven repeatedly who write baity posts on purpose.

In what world is what happened with S00jin comparable to Irene? Idgaf what the RV akgaes think trying to make her yelling at some woman for doing a shitty job into some bully, ignoring that she has had a great relationship with their staffs since RV debuted. You don't get to redefine bullying, and hateful comments have never ever stopped SM or any other company from insisting on sending their idols out. Look at Chany3ol and the whore house dude whose crime you're trying to make light off they get mad hate everytime they show their faces and it didn't stop SM from sending them out. Why stop Irene? It's not like people are egging her outside. Ok she committed a crime, but why not rehabilitate her image like they do with their dudes who break the law?

Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 01:45
but why not rehabilitate her image like they do with their dudes who break the law?
a question I don't think we'll ever get an answer to beyond favoritism and misogyny.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 02:02
Guest wrote:
but why not rehabilitate her image like they do with their dudes who break the law?
a question I don't think we'll ever get an answer to beyond favoritism and misogyny.
If you are aware of that, then (assuming you're op) why are you spreading bullshit that portrays her as a criminal who committed the highest of offenses and deserves to be banned for good? Why blame her solely for what's happening rn? She took responsibility and apologised and took a huge hit, isn't that enough? The rest is on SM to help her back on her feet. That op was acting like the shit they collected from hate forums explains the state of her career when that's pure garbage.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Again who the hell says here since the inception of this thread that we expect her to be endorsing freaking MiuMiu and YSL? Or expect her to be doing that at all?
Why would there be general interest in a woman who isn't doing shit?? For the GP to have any interest in you, shouldn't you be on the news in the first place? And you think the GP has interest in the others? They barely know their freaking names despite SM doing it all to blast them all over. It didn't stop them from having their own shit.

Stop going to hateful forums and getting your perspective from there, and stop picking and choosing. Everytime they travelled and she was photographed articles about her trended and outfits she wore sold out. Twitter on the Kside and International side had several viral posts about her from her pictures at Dream Con to posts from her birthday content. People cheered for her the most in a stadium full of other people's fans during DreamCon and SMtown in Korea. She did Wendy's radio and no one batted an eye and it went fine, the hate she still gets is miniscule and comes from RV akages as it was proven repeatedly who write baity posts on purpose.

In what world is what happened with S00jin comparable to Irene? Idgaf what the RV akgaes think trying to make her yelling at some woman for doing a shitty job into some bully, ignoring that she has had a great relationship with their staffs since RV debuted. You don't get to redefine bullying, and hateful comments have never ever stopped SM or any other company from insisting on sending their idols out. Look at Chany3ol and the whore house dude whose crime you're trying to make light off they get mad hate everytime they show their faces and it didn't stop SM from sending them out. Why stop Irene? It's not like people are egging her outside. Ok she committed a crime, but why not rehabilitate her image like they do with their dudes who break the law?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Some of ya'll really need to get in touch with reality. I know as a fan it's hard to read anything against your bias but it's best to objectively look at things. I don't agree with knetz because they find some or the other problem with every single idol out there. But even with that, there's one thing you absolutely cannot deny. Irene has never been one to build connections. She's introverted yes. At best she's described cold, at worst a bitch. And being an anti-social introverted myself, I do understand her 100%. But im also a grown ass adult and I know that in any job, specially in an entertainment industry, connections with influential people are your key to success. If Irene has burned bridges then or hasn't tried to approach anyone on her own then nothing can help her. You can call me a hater, but this is the truth

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 03:20
Some of ya'll really need to get in touch with reality. I know as a fan it's hard to read anything against your bias but it's best to objectively look at things. I don't agree with knetz because they find some or the other problem with every single idol out there. But even with that, there's one thing you absolutely cannot deny. Irene has never been one to build connections. She's introverted yes. At best she's described cold, at worst a bitch. And being an anti-social introverted myself, I do understand her 100%. But im also a grown ass adult and I know that in any job, specially in an entertainment industry, connections with influential people are your key to success. If Irene has burned bridges then or hasn't tried to approach anyone on her own then nothing can help her. You can call me a hater, but this is the truth
So you think their criminal idols are out there getting jobs themselves using these supposed connections? Chan3yeol is out there pimping himself for a job? Did SM get her jobs and she refused them? Since when does SM allow people to take any jobs they got privately? Answer these and you'll get it.
Seulgi is loved and clearly has connections, but every big job she has ever had came from SM. SM also rejects most things that comes to her based on her connections. Is Irene supposed to fund a solo?? This isn't Hollywood.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

is no one else curious abt what they actually do in their downtime apart from gym, dance/vocal lessons and skin/hair/teeth treatments? like in terms of acting, has anyone considered that she might actually be doing auditions on the low? whether SM passes something her way or not, she could also do it on her own too/secretly like minh0 and yeri. we'd be none the wiser unless she said something or if she eventually lands something worthwhile. the thought came to me the other day

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 03:36
is no one else curious abt what they actually do in their downtime apart from gym, dance/vocal lessons and skin/hair/teeth treatments? like in terms of acting, has anyone considered that she might actually be doing auditions on the low? whether SM passes something her way or not, she could also do it on her own too/secretly like minh0 and yeri. we'd be none the wiser unless she said something or if she eventually lands something worthwhile. the thought came to me the other day
She always says she takes lessons, not sure what those are for though. The thing is you can bend backwards establishing connections or improving, if SM says no it means no. As long as they have the last word, nothing matters.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 03:27
Guest wrote:
So you think their criminal idols are out there getting jobs themselves using these supposed connections? Chan3yeol is out there pimping himself for a job? Did SM get her jobs and she refused them? Since when does SM allow people to take any jobs they got privately? Answer these and you'll get it.
Seulgi is loved and clearly has connections, but every big job she has ever had came from SM. SM also rejects most things that comes to her based on her connections. Is Irene supposed to fund a solo?? This isn't Hollywood.
There's zero need to react so strongly. Pimping is a strong word. Even maintaining a superficial ass-kissing relation can go a long way. Plus he's a man. Obviously they have an edge in that company.
I'm not saying Irene has to fund her own solo. But you think about it yourself. Seulgi maintains a cordial relation with literally everyone and that means she's in demand which means SM will be more inclined to give her jobs. That's all I'm saying.

Maybe Irene has very good reasons to not branch out. I'll never know that. But yes if she wants to continue in this career then she has to take some effort to make connections

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 03:48
Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 03:27
Guest wrote:
There's zero need to react so strongly. Pimping is a strong word. Even maintaining a superficial ass-kissing relation can go a long way. Plus he's a man. Obviously they have an edge in that company.
I'm not saying Irene has to fund her own solo. But you think about it yourself. Seulgi maintains a cordial relation with literally everyone and that means she's in demand which means SM will be more inclined to give her jobs. That's all I'm saying.

Maybe Irene has very good reasons to not branch out. I'll never know that. But yes if she wants to continue in this career then she has to take some effort to make connections
What did Seulgi gain from her connections exactly? As I said one measly collab that she wasn't even allowed to promote? Her solo was given by SM, her radio was by SM..etc many projects were rejected by SM. So you have yet to say why would she benefit from having good connections with people when it's up to SM to decide. She has friendships with their AR team, did that land her a job? No, because SM management decides.

The funniest thing about this is that I'm not even an Irene stan. I'm just tired of this fandoms shit bending backwards for years now pretending she's the devil incarnate and that no unfairness is going on. Going even far to defend an evil company with history of blackmail, embezzlement, abuse..etc
I'm still a luvie and a woman, im tired of seeing idiots vilify a woman and blame her while they give men a pass. She did something we do daily, move on. And she is signed to an agency that's controlling, it's their job to give her work like they do with everyone else.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Maann, is this even Irene thread? lol
I want to pick a little positive aenergy here but, nah

I hope SM perish.
Ignore my mental condition. I hope Irene gets mentally and physically healthy, whether she wants to pursue an idol life or normal/non-idol life out there. Amen :pray:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

IRENE FREEDOM WHEN????

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 11:35
IRENE FREEDOM WHEN????
Hopefully August 2024. We have been patient for a long time only 17 months to go!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 14:25
Guest wrote:
IRENE FREEDOM WHEN????
Hopefully August 2024. We have been patient for a long time only 17 months to go!
Under the assumption the contract isn't a slave contract banning her from promoting if she decides to leave ...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Still the most beautiful woman in kpop, no one in 4th gen come even close :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 17:16

Sounds like something a het would say.. she is the most beautiful to me too, but why make it a competition?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 19:15
Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 17:16

Sounds like something a het would say.. she is the most beautiful to me too, but why make it a competition?
Not a competition, just my subjetive opinion. She's still the most beautiful idol to me, no one is 4th gen, or any other gen gets close to her in terms of beauty.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 14:28
Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 14:25
Guest wrote:
IRENE FREEDOM WHEN????
Under the assumption the contract isn't a slave contract banning her from promoting if she decides to leave ...
Why would that be the case? Idols who arguably signed more egregious contracts prior to the shift for a “7-year contract” would’ve been more likely to have been banned but those sm idols who have left are promoting fine now. Even if that were the case, with LSM gone and CL practically losing all management rights and considered a joke the chances of this happening is non existent. They would be the ones most likely to target artists. With sm likely being taken over by hyb3 and K the last thing they will be thinking about is enforcing terms of a contract of artists who wish to leave. If anything hyb3 would gladly want to lose sm artists from their track record in the past and their priority would be to get SM out of the mess that those idiots in management has left it in.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hyb8 drops out from takeover plans. K wins.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Mar 2023, 04:20

from the perspective of a baetokki and/or RV fan, is this good news, bad news, or just news? :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Mar 2023, 04:32
Guest wrote:

from the perspective of a baetokki and/or RV fan, is this good news, bad news, or just news? :lol:
DA well this means CL wins so there's that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

IMO no news.
Even with K. win, Chris lee and that other guy will no longer be ceos - that's already confirmed. SM confirmed few minutes ago that with this news it will officially begin implementation on SM 3.0.

Irene? Don't have a lot of hopes. Imo nothing will change in a significant way.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Irene saw B0A in that outfit and I think that's beatiful

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

if sm 3.0 works out as intended, it should be good news because 1. the main evil is already out 2. sm management should be able to handle more artists

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

b0a is so lucky to have her as her number 1 fan! look how she dressed up in yellow bc thats b0a official color for this year concert

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

[urlhttps://twitter.com/bunnybae2129/status/1634930716734820353]x[/url]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

just too cute :'( :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Any of you buying the concert beyond live or just waiting for fancam ? Also seems like day1 and day2 will have a different setlist .. I hope fans who will attend day1 can take as many fancam of irene as possible :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Mar 2023, 15:48
Any of you buying the concert beyond live or just waiting for fancam ? Also seems like day1 and day2 will have a different setlist .. I hope fans who will attend day1 can take as many fancam of irene as possible :fingcross:
No way in hell I'm giving my hard-earned money to SM ever again, so yeah, I'll wait for the fancams.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Mar 2023, 18:19
She definitely rejects or dumps their executives. Yeah, it must be it :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Mar 2023, 15:48
I bought BL ticket for the first time ever last week and thought the overal quality etc. camera work was very good. Stream worked perfectly fine. The concert I bought Chinese fans released today online in pretty good quality. So I suspect same will happen with RV. So yeah, I don't think you should buy it ;)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Seriously, fuck this company :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Mar 2023, 05:29
It’s beyond fucked up. Just have to keep reminding myself that she only has 17 months to go before she can leave. Hoping for the worst karma for that company.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Irene's birthday party might not be happening for real omg. Solo schedule is kinda expected, but I was pretty sure she will have the party. There's still time to announce it tho, especially if it scheduled after the concert, but still

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Mar 2023, 06:01
Guest wrote:
It’s beyond fucked up. Just have to keep reminding myself that she only has 17 months to go before she can leave. Hoping for the worst karma for that company.
Same. They have already crossed all the limits of Irene solo apnything. I think baetokkis should unsubscribe, unfollow and not buy anything regarding RV.

All the baetokkis should be united and "cancel" their upcoming projects . upcoming tour or comeback everything included. Plus write a different letter to the company via mass email explaining why we are boycotting them. I don't see any other way except this.

We should fight together for her otherwise keep quiet , no need to rant everyday. It is basically doing NOTHING. Cancel everything and anything related to RV. No Baetokkis money should be spent on that company.. Karma will teach them their lesson.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Mar 2023, 22:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Same. They have already crossed all the limits of Irene solo apnything. I think baetokkis should unsubscribe, unfollow and not buy anything regarding RV.

All the baetokkis should be united and "cancel" their upcoming projects . upcoming tour or comeback everything included. Plus write a different letter to the company via mass email explaining why we are boycotting them. I don't see any other way except this.

We should fight together for her otherwise keep quiet , no need to rant everyday. It is basically doing NOTHING. Cancel everything and anything related to RV. No Baetokkis money should be spent on that company.. Karma will teach them their lesson.
Agree anon. When next time she comes on bubble people should only ask her about her health, food and weather related questions that's all. No asking for solo or any solo activities. May be that's why she doesn't come on bubble that much. Imagine if fans are getting this much hurt then how she must be feeling. That's why i guess she avoided answering her non existing solo related questions. It's ok as a fan we should respect her silence and try not to make her feel awkward. The disrespect towards her and her fans is very much obvious. So yeah i agree with you anon . The disregard towards her by her company is actually hurting fans too. Nobody wants their idol to be disrespected like this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What was the conclusion this thread reached regarding her IG activity? Why doesn’t she post more? :(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2023, 16:25
What was the conclusion this thread reached regarding her IG activity? Why doesn’t she post more? :(
Because she doesn't need to, why would she bother when she can get her cake and eat it too? She gets to collect her paycheck and not bother with the burden of being a celebrity and dealing with fans she can't stand. She's living the best life.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2023, 16:30
Guest wrote:
Because she doesn't need to, why would she bother when she can get her cake and eat it too? She gets to collect her paycheck and not bother with the burden of being a celebrity and dealing with fans she can't stand. She's living the best life.
If there is no birthday party announced for her, I won't be shocked. She's already content with being with RV. She looks so happy practicing for the concert. Those weren't fake smiles. :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
IG will never be the same for her since those black squares.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not Irene related, but does anyone know why Taeyeon didn't have a birthday party? Did she ever say something about it? She doesn't seem to be on good terms with SM either (though she is the most pushed SNSD member)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2023, 17:46
Not Irene related, but does anyone know why Taeyeon didn't have a birthday party? Did she ever say something about it? She doesn't seem to be on good terms with SM either (though she is the most pushed SNSD member)
She did a live and said she just didnt plan one. Birthday parties are a personal choice and not something that every SM artist does.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Mar 2023, 22:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I’ve already stopped supporting anything sm related. I am not spending a dime on that company. It’s unfortunate but many baetokkis will continue to do so. Even if they continue to do so there’s not much time left until they are shelved for good before contract end. The rumours of a new gg also is a good start to their road towards hiatus. I’m looking at this “world tour” and predicted album as a final hoorah before the end. They may have one more mini next year and that’s it. Just looking forward to august 2024 right now. I just want her freed from that company.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i dont wanna be sound off or what to everyone but i wanna ask

assuming its 2024 near august and she decided to stay to that company, what will you do?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2023, 22:52
i dont wanna be sound off or what to everyone but i wanna ask

assuming its 2024 near august and she decided to stay to that company, what will you do?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2023, 05:48
Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2023, 03:28
Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2023, 02:10
Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2023, 02:02
Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2023, 01:11
ah so its for the concert then :sadangel: now im very sad because she might not have birthday party since the concert date is way too close. fck that company really
They better give her a birthday party I dgaf when the concert is. Irene herself said she wants one. I would be beyond pissed if once again her rare schedule is put to the side for more group bs.
Please link up where she said that because as far as I know she's taking recos for a birthday content, not for birthday party, yet.
It was during a fan call. I don’t remember whether I saw it on weibo or on Twitter. I’ll have to look for it again and if I find it I’ll link it.
Sa I tried looking for it but it’s not on Twitter so I must’ve seen it on weibo. They asked her about a possible birthday party this year it’s going to be really hard to find it on weibo because there’s just so much Irene content daily on there. I’ll try my luck on weibo anyway but in the meantime she did say this during fmr fan call -

220326 SMSTORE video signing
(It is a pity that there will be no Irene Party in 2022)
: Ah, right? It's a pity that it hasn't been opened for several years
Bump

Indeed a pity. :-/ She was so happy visiting her birthday cafes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2023, 23:15
Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2023, 05:48
Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2023, 03:28
Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2023, 02:10
Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2023, 02:02

They better give her a birthday party I dgaf when the concert is. Irene herself said she wants one. I would be beyond pissed if once again her rare schedule is put to the side for more group bs.
Please link up where she said that because as far as I know she's taking recos for a birthday content, not for birthday party, yet.
It was during a fan call. I don’t remember whether I saw it on weibo or on Twitter. I’ll have to look for it again and if I find it I’ll link it.
Sa I tried looking for it but it’s not on Twitter so I must’ve seen it on weibo. They asked her about a possible birthday party this year it’s going to be really hard to find it on weibo because there’s just so much Irene content daily on there. I’ll try my luck on weibo anyway but in the meantime she did say this during fmr fan call -

220326 SMSTORE video signing
(It is a pity that there will be no Irene Party in 2022)
: Ah, right? It's a pity that it hasn't been opened for several years
Bump

Indeed a pity. :-/ She was so happy visiting her birthday cafes.
I agree annon. She was so happy and grateful. I hope she hears about this years birthday activities for her. It’s unfortunate that there are no fancalls like last time to tell her which is how she knew to go. DC Irene alone has a whole Irene city going on this year and we haven’t even heard the beginning of what irenebar has planned or her other little fanbases. I know some of the smaller ones have indicated cafes all over but there are heaps more who have hinted at something to come. I would love to see a picture of Irene with the blow up doll of her as a child that would be so cute.