IRENE of RED VELVET

Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2023, 04:23
I can already see luvies pulling excuses out of their asses on why she didn't have a birthday party even though Yeri is getting one near the concert as well. If they dont give her one and baetokkis don't burn down sm then we should stop the whole "she's the most popular" bullshit. And if with that design they don't let aseul perform then idk anymore.
I personally think she will have a birthday party just like everyone else. We're just impatient for the announcement

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Them singing for her birthday in Tokyo during their tour. It's not that bad but a birthday party won't hurt either.

Throwback

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2023, 04:25
Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2023, 04:23
I can already see luvies pulling excuses out of their asses on why she didn't have a birthday party even though Yeri is getting one near the concert as well. If they dont give her one and baetokkis don't burn down sm then we should stop the whole "she's the most popular" bullshit. And if with that design they don't let aseul perform then idk anymore.
I personally think she will have a birthday party just like everyone else. We're just impatient for the announcement
Good for you having faith in SM, hopefully we won't find ourselves losing our shit in this very thread when yet again this company proves to us for the 1000th why we shouldn't trust it. We did that hope thing about literally everything for the last 2 years and everytime we were proven wrong.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

irene really has no solo schedule not even a magazine shoot and just waiting for the group concert all this time

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

As if 🥲

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2023, 04:57
As if 🥲
I wish I was this gullible and had short term memory like many baetokkis seem to be, thats why we haven't managed to do anything.

They are preparing an album, and Wendy is preparing her comeback, and they might get a tour and most importantly Irene isn't part of their plans, it's time o wake up and smell the roses.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2023, 03:28
Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2023, 02:10
Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2023, 02:02
Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2023, 01:11
ah so its for the concert then :sadangel: now im very sad because she might not have birthday party since the concert date is way too close. fck that company really
They better give her a birthday party I dgaf when the concert is. Irene herself said she wants one. I would be beyond pissed if once again her rare schedule is put to the side for more group bs.
Please link up where she said that because as far as I know she's taking recos for a birthday content, not for birthday party, yet.
It was during a fan call. I don’t remember whether I saw it on weibo or on Twitter. I’ll have to look for it again and if I find it I’ll link it.
Sa I tried looking for it but it’s not on Twitter so I must’ve seen it on weibo. They asked her about a possible birthday party this year it’s going to be really hard to find it on weibo because there’s just so much Irene content daily on there. I’ll try my luck on weibo anyway but in the meantime she did say this during fmr fan call -

220326 SMSTORE video signing
(It is a pity that there will be no Irene Party in 2022)
: Ah, right? It's a pity that it hasn't been opened for several years

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My 🤡 days of hoping for anything is officially over while Irene is in SM. I’m going to wait until august 2024 and see what happens. All I care about in the meantime is Irene having the best time seeing fans at these concerts coming up. I want to see Irene as happy as she was at Mik seeing her fans. That’s all we baetokkis can hope for - her happiness. Personally I could care less about the concerts and RV3 so to see her happy is all I’m looking forward to. While this happens I’ll also enjoy watching sm burn 🍿 :nails: I have been patient so over 2 years now so waiting a little longer won’t hurt. In all of the spare time she has in between she better be sorting through her love calls. I don’t care if she joins the smallest agency I just want her free from that hell hole and free from them using her to make money.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2023, 05:48
Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2023, 03:28
Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2023, 02:10
Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2023, 02:02
Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2023, 01:11
ah so its for the concert then :sadangel: now im very sad because she might not have birthday party since the concert date is way too close. fck that company really
They better give her a birthday party I dgaf when the concert is. Irene herself said she wants one. I would be beyond pissed if once again her rare schedule is put to the side for more group bs.
Please link up where she said that because as far as I know she's taking recos for a birthday content, not for birthday party, yet.
It was during a fan call. I don’t remember whether I saw it on weibo or on Twitter. I’ll have to look for it again and if I find it I’ll link it.
Sa I tried looking for it but it’s not on Twitter so I must’ve seen it on weibo. They asked her about a possible birthday party this year it’s going to be really hard to find it on weibo because there’s just so much Irene content daily on there. I’ll try my luck on weibo anyway but in the meantime she did say this during fmr fan call -

220326 SMSTORE video signing
(It is a pity that there will be no Irene Party in 2022)
: Ah, right? It's a pity that it hasn't been opened for several years
Ah yeah, I remember this but this is almost a year ago. And she didn't directly said she wanted a birthday party herself here, she just agreed to OP said. Thanks anon btw for the effort. I thought you were pertaining to a recent fan call/bbl message.

Anyway, I believe she will have hers this year. Might be and earlier date like Wendy's.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2023, 04:57
As if 🥲
Sorry but queen Irene has no visual counterpart. :queen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

With all her issues and whatnots, she has the best visual. The fairest of them all. Her features are so harmonious and balance.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

A het show????

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If confirmed, it's interesting that she/the program used her real name instead of IRENE

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why do people believe anything? Koran artists aren't allowed there still. When was the last time you've seen an idol do anything in China in any capacity? And even if so they said they plan to invite and I'm sure you all know SM.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2023, 11:48
Why do people believe anything? Koran artists aren't allowed there still. When was the last time you've seen an idol do anything in China in any capacity? And even if so they said they plan to invite and I'm sure you all know SM.
I don’t believe any of this and apparently they usually use famous peoples names as “possible” guests to attract investors. I also read (not sure how accurate this is) that the premise is that a famous Korean star is paired with a c idol/host and the Korean idol is a tour guide (shows the c host around Korea). So the c host will travel to Korea and Irene will show the person she’s paired with around Korea. Anyway no one is even talking about this on weibo so I will just ignore this for now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2023, 11:46
If confirmed, it's interesting that she/the program used her real name instead of IRENE
Fake or not it’s so refreshing to see her real name being used. Leaving the name sm gave her behind and moving towards her new future - independent and starting fresh. I only hope we get to see her real name being used more and more and then officially when she leaves (what a dream).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is Irene single?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2023, 12:35
Is Irene single?
We will go ask her and get back to you.. how should we know? We see the woman once in a blue moon and idk how we can know.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2023, 12:12
Guest wrote:
Fake or not it’s so refreshing to see her real name being used. Leaving the name sm gave her behind and moving towards her new future - independent and starting fresh. I only hope we get to see her real name being used more and more and then officially when she leaves (what a dream).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2023, 12:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da I know we're desperate but we should know better than to give attention to people who want to use her name. China has always been a huge market especially for SM and for years they couldn't find a way around the embargo against kpop idols, idk why people just believed this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2023, 12:36
Guest wrote:
Is Irene single?
We will go ask her and get back to you.. how should we know? We see the woman once in a blue moon and idk how we can know.
I thought you know coz you all sound like experts here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2023, 12:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Is Irene single?
I thought you know coz you all sound like experts here.
Kindly fuck off.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They're going to japan too as expected. I guess soon they'll announce other countries then

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2023, 12:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da I know we're desperate but we should know better than to give attention to people who want to use her name. China has always been a huge market especially for SM and for years they couldn't find a way around the embargo against kpop idols, idk why people just believed this.
DC 아이린갤러리
@_DC_Irene
지금 떠돌고 있는 주현이의 출연 기사는 사실이 아닙니다. 주현이를 진심으로 응원하는 팬들을 위해서라도 책임감을 갖고 정확한 오피셜만 올려주세요.
Translated from Korean by
The article about Joohyun appearing right now is not true. For the fans who sincerely support Joohyun, please be responsible and upload only the correct official name.
8:33 PM · Mar 3, 2023·26K Views
DA
My first thoughts exactly. It's "Not yet confirmed" but posted anyway. I stopped following Irene_global last year for a good reason (I think the handlers of that account are shippers, meaning they care more about the ship instead of Irene) Is this irene global's damage control? Giving false hope in the hopes that her fans will stop complaining? :handbags:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2023, 14:27
Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2023, 12:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DC 아이린갤러리
@_DC_Irene
지금 떠돌고 있는 주현이의 출연 기사는 사실이 아닙니다. 주현이를 진심으로 응원하는 팬들을 위해서라도 책임감을 갖고 정확한 오피셜만 올려주세요.
Translated from Korean by
The article about Joohyun appearing right now is not true. For the fans who sincerely support Joohyun, please be responsible and upload only the correct official name.
8:33 PM · Mar 3, 2023·26K Views
DA
My first thoughts exactly. It's "Not yet confirmed" but posted anyway. I stopped following Irene_global last year for a good reason (I think the handlers of that account are shippers, meaning they care more about the ship instead of Irene) Is this irene global's damage control? Giving false hope in the hopes that her fans will stop complaining? :handbags:
da They are shippers that's why i don't follow them especially after they refused to contribute to the mass emails last year and only did it this year when people called them out. I wish there was an account that solely focuses on Irene and ran by people who are neither shippers no ot5ers like all of the others' biggest pages are. Why would anyone repost that info about the Chinese show? I'm glad DC Irene called them out.

Hhhhhh
Reactions:

Post by Hhhhhh »

So is Irene lesbian, bisexual or straight?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Someone clearly hasn't been taking their meds, hope no-one entertains this dumbass' questions.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well, shit, is this true?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2023, 02:17
Well, shit, is this true?
about other sm artist whose birthday is in march ? yes, I think yeri and xiumin bday party already announced.
yr : march 5th (bday) -> march 11th (party)
xm : march 26th (bday) -> march 22nd (party)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The people who were posting that s3urrene idiot's content here should have some shame and refrain from doing so in the future. She uses Irene daily as a self interest for her ships and to validate her delusion but then pretends not to see the birthday hashtag and ignores her existence outside of her delusional ships. People like that are the worst, because i can at least understand someone who doesn't like Irene but doesn't use her name.

The people who pretended not to see the hashtag event should get a mass unfollow from IreneGlobal to this moron to the rest and don't get me started on the fact that no fans of the others (besides few seulmates) or supposed ot5ers contributed in a harmless trend that doesn't affect anyone's life. It goes to show how much they care about her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2023, 05:56
:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

The fact that they erased Aseul shows that someone has it against Irene, because lbr they'd never deprive Seulgi the opportunity of performing. They put her in random units any chance they get, so not to have her perform her most popular unit is proof. The way that company handled the stylist thing shows that they wanted it to happen or were behind it, this is no coincidence. Aseul is definitely over for good.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Is Irene single?
True. :bigcry: :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She's not getting that birthday event isn't she?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2023, 03:40
istg if she gave it up just because its near the group concert, i will go feral! like my girl irene ilysm but why would you do that?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2023, 03:59
Guest wrote:
istg if she gave it up just because its near the group concert, i will go feral! like my girl irene ilysm but why would you do that?
Who says that's her decision? And why are we already creating excuses for SM? If it's her decision then she should come and explain to her fans, that's the least she can do.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hopefully she took that picture from SM or something or else might as well publish your location and call it a day.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2023, 04:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Who says that's her decision? And why are we already creating excuses for SM? If it's her decision then she should come and explain to her fans, that's the least she can do.
based on reports from different fandoms, the birthday parties are requested by the artist themself.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2023, 04:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
based on reports from different fandoms, the birthday parties are requested by the artist themself.
Like i said then she should be a responsible adult and leader and come talk to her fans about it because if her birthday hits and nothing is announced you know what will happen. Being silent about it when it was your decision, while watching the fandom self destruct when you're about to have a concert and a comeback is not a good look. No one is forcing her to have a party, but if it's your call you say so.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2023, 04:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Like i said then she should be a responsible adult and leader and come talk to her fans about it because if her birthday hits and nothing is announced you know what will happen. Being silent about it when it was your decision, while watching the fandom self destruct when you're about to have a concert and a comeback is not a good look. No one is forcing her to have a party, but if it's your call you say so.
because it's not her call??? how many times do we have to reiterate that company do sabotage and restricted their own artist, moreso if you are not in the favourite list?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2023, 05:06
Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2023, 04:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

because it's not her call??? how many times do we have to reiterate that company do sabotage and restricted their own artist, moreso if you are not in the favourite list?

Da whats with the lack of reading comprehension?

Op said she might decide not to do a party, someone else replies saying IF she decided, meaning IF it was HER call not to have it, then she should tell fans.

Why the fuck wouldn't SM allow her to talk to her fans if she was the one who decided not to have a party? It will make SM look great because if she doesn't have a party they will be blamed and baetokkis will lose it on them.

Seriously learn how to read and understand things before you lose your marbles.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2023, 06:04
Of course it's not OK but why talk about luvies who have shown ages ago they dgaf about her when our own fandom will shut up and fall for the damage control the second she posts some weather report and a selfie? Instead of doing some campaign to post on her bubble that they want her to get one knowing she reads messages, they stopped the second she sent a couple of messages. Her Korean and Chinese fans also suck ass, idc Cbaetokkies talk big game but never do a thing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This isn’t directed at any annons comments but just my take. Let’s say SM is not allowing her to have a birthday party do you really think she can tell us that? Girl is trying to survive the remaining months she has in that company without being blacklisted more then she is. She’s barely able to make any appearances as it is, she can’t say shit. Someone like tay who is favoured can come out and say I hate sm and sm will praise her and give her 100 more gigs as a prize. I’m not taking the whole she doesn’t want one bs this is the same girl who recently said in a fan meet that she hopes to have more schedules so she can see her fans more often, always mentions fans and how much she misses them, reads every letter, has been dying for a concert only to see fans and went to her birthday cafes. I’m going to wait until next week Monday for an announcement if there’s nothing announced well then I’ll lose all hope she’s getting one. All i’m thinking now is that she has months to go until her contract ends. That’s all I’m waiting for. If nothing happens/changes after that then baetokkis know what to expect going forward.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2023, 07:35
This isn’t directed at any annons comments but just my take. Let’s say SM is not allowing her to have a birthday party do you really think she can tell us that? Girl is trying to survive the remaining months she has in that company without being blacklisted more then she is. She’s barely able to make any appearances as it is, she can’t say shit. Someone like tay who is favoured can come out and say I hate sm and sm will praise her and give her 100 more gigs as a prize. I’m not taking the whole she doesn’t want one bs this is the same girl who recently said in a fan meet that she hopes to have more schedules so she can see her fans more often, always mentions fans and how much she misses them, reads every letter, has been dying for a concert only to see fans and went to her birthday cafes. I’m going to wait until next week Monday for an announcement if there’s nothing announced well then I’ll lose all hope she’s getting one. All i’m thinking now is that she has months to go until her contract ends. That’s all I’m waiting for. If nothing happens/changes after that then baetokkis know what to expect going forward.
I know you said it's not directed to anyone but i'm sure more people will comment since some of you seem to be missing the point here, no one said if they are the ones not allowing her she should talk. Anyone with half a brain cell knows she wouldn't be able to say a word if that's the case. I'm one of the anons up there and this only started because that op said this:
if she gave it up just because its near the group concert
I replied the following, because i hate that some are already creating excuses for that shit ass company.
Like the other anon explained I used if (a conditional clause) to say in the event that this was her own independent decision, and SM has nothing to do with it, then she should know that fans will burn SM down and she should tell them to respect her wishes. If this is SM sabotaging her as usual then she has nothing to say and fans should fuck that company over for once.

I genuinely don't understand the confusing part. I clearly said that i hate that people are already creating excuses for that company and putting it on her as if they have confirmation that she decided for herself. It's beyond fucked up to me that all of them get birthday events but her, in what world is that acceptable? I'm actually starting to despise the fandom for being so passive

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2023, 07:49
Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2023, 07:35
I know you said it's not directed to anyone but i'm sure more people will comment since some of you seem to be missing the point here, no one said if they are the ones not allowing her she should talk. Anyone with half a brain cell knows she wouldn't be able to say a word if that's the case. I'm one of the anons up there and this only started because that op said this:
if she gave it up just because its near the group concert
I replied the following, because i hate that some are already creating excuses for that shit ass company.
Like the other anon explained I used if (a conditional clause) to say in the event that this was her own independent decision, and SM has nothing to do with it, then she should know that fans will burn SM down and she should tell them to respect her wishes. If this is SM sabotaging her as usual then she has nothing to say and fans should fuck that company over for once.

I genuinely don't understand the confusing part. I clearly said that i hate that people are already creating excuses for that company and putting it on her as if they have confirmation that she decided for herself. It's beyond fucked up to me that all of them get birthday events but her, in what world is that acceptable? I'm actually starting to despise the fandom for being so passive

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sometimes I think irene is a bit frustrating lol. But I like her a lot :wub: Not to mention concert is near and when vids of irene performing flooding the internet, it's going to be heaven for me. and I still have this little tiny bit of hope inside of me tho, about her working on something (solo, yes). However I'm already at acceptance stage, so I'll still be peaceful even if nothing happens in the future :giveup:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Three whole hours and I bet no aseul stage, let alone an Irene solo stage.

Yes, thanks to SM I've become bitter and cynical 😑