IRENE of RED VELVET

Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

Post by Guest »

Irene trying to wipe out her fandom by bringing back BB era hair and the screams for Irene as usual always the main character. Also our generous and kind Rene giving out gifts like she always does. She is the best. I will always be a baetokki. She loves to perform and is so happy seeing her baetokkis. I can’t wait for her solo work!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cr0kyOdA2xB/

Ooh the bangs are real! :$ She chopped them again for Japan ReVeLuvs!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cr23EZDLZg ... yMTA2M2Y=

Look who finally remembered their password :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 May 2023, 15:33
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cr23EZDLZg ... yMTA2M2Y=

Look who finally remembered their password :'(
Our Rene has been so active on ig I love seeing the photos and clips she picks she’s so cute.

Also how happy is our Rene? She’s so so happy and enjoying her time in Manila. I love that she went out and did the things she loves seeing the sunset and going on rides. She’s so flipping cute. Also I’m thankful that despite there being some sightings where they said that she was crowded by fans and was being followed (which I understand how excited fans can be, heck I would be so excited to see her that close irl) however for the most part she was able to have space and enjoy herself. So I am thankful to the fans who recognised her and were respectful and gave her space. Also fans coining the term Manila bae is so cute haha!

I’m just so so happy to see her happy and enjoying herself. All of these sightings feel like the cookies we got when she was filing w&h so it’s so fun to see. I hope she has the best time performing tonight and is showered with so much love.

Ao3
Reactions: 33

Post by Ao3 »

Omg! Queen Bae is thriving! She looks so happy!!! She's literally glowing. The SOLO IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!
:dramaqueen:
2 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ao3 wrote:
07 May 2023, 15:09
Omg! Queen Bae is thriving! She looks so happy!!! She's literally glowing. The SOLO IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!
:dramaqueen:
So true annon. She is so happy and like you said is glowing. The fans at all concerts so far have shown our girl so much love. The Manila crowd in particular gave us the 2023 version of her confused meme because of all the screaming. She is so so loved and I’m glad she is seeing how loved she is :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cr839HCPSSF/

Respect! The way Irene hurriedly ran back to their dressing room to change outfit... :bigcry:
So thankful PH Luvies gave our Bunny a good time

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I've been so happy since her birthday until now. I became a fan post-incident so I've never felt the back to back to back content like this. She looks so happy and like her old self. We get to see her almost every day until June (and hopefully more). It feels so good :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 May 2023, 01:45
I've been so happy since her birthday until now. I became a fan post-incident so I've never felt the back to back to back content like this. She looks so happy and like her old self. We get to see her almost every day until June (and hopefully more). It feels so good :dance2:
Welcome baby baetokki 🩷
I am so happy you stuck by her despite the lack of content. You already know she’s worth the wait. I know other baby baetokkis who are feeling the way you are now for the first time and they are so happy too. I am also so happy that we get to see her so often and she’s becoming more confident and is doing what she loves so much, like she said she loves performing. After her letter at her birthday I really hope it’s a mark of a shift for better days to come for her and in turn her baetokkis who will get to see more of her. Irene knows that her absence has been hard on us so let’s see what June onwards has in store for us and hope for the best!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 May 2023, 01:09

Respect! The way Irene hurriedly ran back to their dressing room to change outfit... :bigcry:
The op posted another video of Irene running backstage for another outfit change and she is fast fast. She's a runner, she's a track star haha!
Seriously though so impressed with her stamina and she takes this seriously making sure to be backstage to give the backstage crew enough time to change the outfit, hair and makeup. Then she comes back on stage and has the most energy for the remaining sets. Seeing all the videos and comments praising Irene from those who attended makes me so proud of her growth.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXyiDXLNTxM

As a person who travels/commutes weekly I know that groggy feeling and the least thing you need is noise and chaos. I understand that there's this desire to see them in person but at the same time I can't help but question what is the purpose for invading their space like that.

If we treat/see them as humans then they deserve some personal space. I remember this clip in their LUP S1 where the fans did such an amazing job of an organized (disciplined) greeting to the girls and note this was back when they were still working their way up.

Right after long hours of travel, peace and quiet and a cozy bed (or a hot coffee and delicious meal, whatever it is), those are what we'd look for and so would they.

Irene is visibly uncomfortable with the "warm welcome" and for sure some of them who are present at the airport must have felt disappointed with the lack of enthusiasm from the RV girls but once an idol is out of stage, they are (surprise surprise) humans. So they are not compelled/obligated to meet their wants.

We'd all switch off the "worker" mode once clocked out right? The same goes for them.

I suppose there is a cost to fame and as long as they're safe and well protected by their guards then that's reassuring enough.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Irene is usually quite happy to see fans at foreign airports, I remember her being so pleased people came to see her during Warhol and signing things, she took letters in London etc. But these are local fans/fansites who have so much access to her (who she still greets warmly, usually), it wouldn’t hurt them to back off once in a while. I also fly a good bit and it’s very tiring.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did anything happen at the airport? What are you talking about?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 May 2023, 14:01
Their recent arrival at SK airport, if you watch the video, Irene can be seen looking uncomfortable. She didn't even have the energy to wave at any of the phones pointed just a few inches from her face.

Compare this to Irene's stroll at Manila Bay, Philippines you can even see her run like a kid just to capture the sunset.

Yes she was followed around but with respectful distance so once she felt safe, she was already willing to even pose a "v" at some of the locals'/fans' groufie.

Something about Kfans that I think Irene has reservations. Her recent posts were from their R to V con at Japan.

Irene did mention that the Kfans were quiet so it had an impact on them, so it was expected to some extent how surprised she was to hear the loud cheers of the PH Fans... They wer flabbergasted... :queen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 May 2023, 14:54
Guest wrote:
Their recent arrival at SK airport, if you watch the video, Irene can be seen looking uncomfortable. She didn't even have the energy to wave at any of the phones pointed just a few inches from her face.

Compare this to Irene's stroll at Manila Bay, Philippines you can even see her run like a kid just to capture the sunset.

Yes she was followed around but with respectful distance so once she felt safe, she was already willing to even pose a "v" at some of the locals'/fans' groufie.

Something about Kfans that I think Irene has reservations. Her recent posts were from their R to V con at Japan.

Irene did mention that the Kfans were quiet so it had an impact on them, so it was expected to some extent how surprised she was to hear the loud cheers of the PH Fans... They wer flabbergasted... :queen:
DA not to be too much of a hater but kfans mostly suck. They’re passive about defending her, prefer group activities to solo ones, don’t vote on shows, don’t stream, don’t buy that many albums, can’t sing and dance at a concert despite being asked to by the artists themselves and them being fluent in the language the songs are in, fixate on weird things like whether she’s more like a type of dog or a bunny (wrdgaf), are more physically invasive etc. So while I’m sure she enjoyed the Seoul concerts, I think on a performer level, the lack of energy after their first real concert in 3 years definitely annoyed all of them, Irene included.
She seemed happier at Singapore and even more so at Japan, peaking at Manila. I think she will post about Manila eventually.

I also noticed she’s more indulgent of fanservice with Cfans than Kfans, Cfans ask for lots of cringey stuff too but she just goes along with it while she’s more evasive with kfans. She also wears a lot of their gifts.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

I agree the crowd was so good. I saw some talk on the bird app about fans who went to the concert and Irene not getting a chant or something but it seems that’s because she started talking straight away and people were screaming their heads off because of her (that’s what baetokkis and non baetokkis who went are saying). Looking at the clips posted and someone has also posted a fan cam of the entire concert the screams for Irene were as usual insane. She had the loudest screams to the point W had to tell them to calm down lol and I saw posts by people who went to the show that Irene got the loudest cheers. I think it was a different experience for different fans that went. I saw some S fans say that they experienced the same thing about S and some even said that when S came to their section not all people stood for her. So I think fans had different experiences.

I can only base what I see online and from what I see Irene had deafening screams, so many posted how insane the crowd was with Irene and also there were hoards of people rocking irene banners and personalised placards for her. I also saw posts of people falling in love and becoming a baetokki after that concert. She is so loved everywhere she goes. More importantly Irene really loved the crowds energy and that’s all that matters to me. She was happy so I’m happy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 May 2023, 08:21
Guest wrote:

I agree the crowd was so good. I saw some talk on the bird app about fans who went to the concert and Irene not getting a chant or something but it seems that’s because she started talking straight away and people were screaming their heads off because of her (that’s what baetokkis and non baetokkis who went are saying). Looking at the clips posted and someone has also posted a fan cam of the entire concert the screams for Irene were as usual insane. She had the loudest screams to the point W had to tell them to calm down lol and I saw posts by people who went to the show that Irene got the loudest cheers. I think it was a different experience for different fans that went. I saw some S fans say that they experienced the same thing about S and some even said that when S came to their section not all people stood for her. So I think fans had different experiences.

I can only base what I see online and from what I see Irene had deafening screams, so many posted how insane the crowd was with Irene and also there were hoards of people rocking irene banners and personalised placards for her. I also saw posts of people falling in love and becoming a baetokki after that concert. She is so loved everywhere she goes. More importantly Irene really loved the crowds energy and that’s all that matters to me. She was happy so I’m happy.
I guess it's only because of different biases but as a baetokki who attended their last con in Manila, she had the loudest screams and the crowd sang along with her iconic lines especially the "I'm original visual" part. It was loud enough that even W and S smiled they appreciated it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I guess it's only because of different biases but as a baetokki who attended their last con in Manila, she had the loudest screams and the crowd sang along with her iconic lines especially the "I'm original visual" part. It was loud enough that even W and S smiled they appreciated it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 May 2023, 03:11
Guest wrote:
08 May 2023, 14:54
Guest wrote:

DA not to be too much of a hater but kfans mostly suck. They’re passive about defending her, prefer group activities to solo ones, don’t vote on shows, don’t stream, don’t buy that many albums, can’t sing and dance at a concert despite being asked to by the artists themselves and them being fluent in the language the songs are in, fixate on weird things like whether she’s more like a type of dog or a bunny (wrdgaf), are more physically invasive etc. So while I’m sure she enjoyed the Seoul concerts, I think on a performer level, the lack of energy after their first real concert in 3 years definitely annoyed all of them, Irene included.
She seemed happier at Singapore and even more so at Japan, peaking at Manila. I think she will post about Manila eventually.

I also noticed she’s more indulgent of fanservice with Cfans than Kfans, Cfans ask for lots of cringey stuff too but she just goes along with it while she’s more evasive with kfans. She also wears a lot of their gifts.
That explains Irene's glow in London, MIK Fes

When an idol feels freer and enjoys more at foreign places, there most definitely be something wrong with SK's toxic fans...not all of course as we all know their loyal fansites have been key factors to their success

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I find female idols seem happier overseas because they get to relax more and take a breather, not only because of less chances of a lot of stalker fans but because they're away from the norm. Korea is oppressive. 008

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 May 2023, 10:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You went to the con! I wish I could’ve been there. I’ve heard this from a lot of baetokkis too and also general gg fans who were there because they enjoy RVs music so are unbiased and they said the same thing that Irene had the loudest screams to the point it was impossible to hear anything. Also many were screaming different names for Irene - “Irene”, “bae joohyun”, “joohyunie”, “Mary”, “original visual”, “mother” and so on. This is nothing new though Irene always get the loudest cheers she’s THE Irene. At the Japan con S said as expected from Irene the cheers were so loud for her that she heard it through her IEM. I also saw those posts from S fans about people not standing I didn’t think it was a thing when I saw lots of posts from fans saying how everyone stood for Irene when she came to their section like it was special that they did that I would expect the crowd would stand for all the girls (they should anyway). Anyway, she was so loved and has been loved by all the crowds so far and many are joining our fandom so let’s hope the other concerts are the same. I just want her to stay this happy. Her confidence is also everything right now :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 May 2023, 14:03
I find female idols seem happier overseas because they get to relax more and take a breather, not only because of less chances of a lot of stalker fans but because they're away from the norm. Korea is oppressive. 008
I agree annon I feel like Irene was able to just enjoy herself without feeling restricted like she does in Korea where everything she does gets torn apart and dissected and analysed. Just looking at the engagements of Irene sightings in Manila (just like her sightings in Bali) everyone loves seeing her enjoy herself. I think the idea of seeing Irene irl just casually strolling or sitting amongst everyone else is crazy lol. I wish I could see her irl.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 May 2023, 22:13
Guest wrote:
I agree annon I feel like Irene was able to just enjoy herself without feeling restricted like she does in Korea where everything she does gets torn apart and dissected and analysed. Just looking at the engagements of Irene sightings in Manila (just like her sightings in Bali) everyone loves seeing her enjoy herself. I think the idea of seeing Irene irl just casually strolling or sitting amongst everyone else is crazy lol. I wish I could see her irl.
This is what I actually realized after attending their Manila con, while I do enjoy and love their songs and great performances, I much prefer to witness Irene just doing mundane activities irl. I'm full of regret for missing the chance to see her stroll Manila bay when I'm just a few kilometers away from there. Tbh I even went to the airport to get a glimpse of them at the arrivals area. I felt a little disappointed that they didn't even wave when their vans passed by us but I also agree at what one annon said that they don't need to given that RV themselves didn't even ask for us fans to wait for them at the airport.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 May 2023, 03:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This is what I actually realized after attending their Manila con, while I do enjoy and love their songs and great performances, I much prefer to witness Irene just doing mundane activities irl. I'm full of regret for missing the chance to see her stroll Manila bay when I'm just a few kilometers away from there. Tbh I even went to the airport to get a glimpse of them at the arrivals area. I felt a little disappointed that they didn't even wave when their vans passed by us but I also agree at what one annon said that they don't need to given that RV themselves didn't even ask for us fans to wait for them at the airport.
DA Do you know if they even saw you or knew you were there for them? I’m sorry you felt disappointed but I imagine they’re groggy and tired after a flight. I’ve been hearing rumblings of an encore so maybe you can into Rene then :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 May 2023, 06:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA Do you know if they even saw you or knew you were there for them? I’m sorry you felt disappointed but I imagine they’re groggy and tired after a flight. I’ve been hearing rumblings of an encore so maybe you can into Rene then :lol:
To the annon who didn’t get to see Irene in Manila bae I’m sorry that was the case. I would be disappointed too if I was that close and didn’t know until it was too late. As the annon above says I’m hoping you get that chance the next time she’s in Manila. Honestly lots of baetokkis who saw her at Manila bae said seeing her >>>>>>> concert. I don’t blame them if I had the choice I would rather see her at Manila bae then at the concert. Saying that I’m glad you at least got to see her at the concert our hopping bunny was so happy and I’m sure you and the other baetokkis hyped her which we appreciate.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 May 2023, 07:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
To the annon who didn’t get to see Irene in Manila bae I’m sorry that was the case. I would be disappointed too if I was that close and didn’t know until it was too late. As the annon above says I’m hoping you get that chance the next time she’s in Manila. Honestly lots of baetokkis who saw her at Manila bae said seeing her >>>>>>> concert. I don’t blame them if I had the choice I would rather see her at Manila bae then at the concert. Saying that I’m glad you at least got to see her at the concert our hopping bunny was so happy and I’m sure you and the other baetokkis hyped her which we appreciate.
The locals who are beside Irene sure have saved a nation in their past life! :lol:

While others paid for VIP tix just to get a closer glimpse of her, they were just there clueless to the person whom we all adore

For the others who will attend their next con, especially in Europe, give Irene the best time! Although I doubt it would be as best as Manila

Goodness! It was as if RV were the ones who attended the concert :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
They know we were there, Y*ri even waved at us and it was a one way passage so their vehicle would surely pass us.

Of course we all understood that they are tired. And it was nice that they were able to explore Manila even for a bit before their rehearsals.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 May 2023, 22:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You went to the con! I wish I could’ve been there. I’ve heard this from a lot of baetokkis too and also general gg fans who were there because they enjoy RVs music so are unbiased and they said the same thing that Irene had the loudest screams to the point it was impossible to hear anything. Also many were screaming different names for Irene - “Irene”, “bae joohyun”, “joohyunie”, “Mary”, “original visual”, “mother” and so on. This is nothing new though Irene always get the loudest cheers she’s THE Irene. At the Japan con S said as expected from Irene the cheers were so loud for her that she heard it through her IEM. I also saw those posts from S fans about people not standing I didn’t think it was a thing when I saw lots of posts from fans saying how everyone stood for Irene when she came to their section like it was special that they did that I would expect the crowd would stand for all the girls (they should anyway). Anyway, she was so loved and has been loved by all the crowds so far and many are joining our fandom so let’s hope the other concerts are the same. I just want her to stay this happy. Her confidence is also everything right now :wub:

The individual banners the PH Fans made for RV were funny and sweet! I can not with the PH Luvies
calling Irene "Mama Mary" :lol: They even ask her to "pray for them" :lol: What if the baby baetokkis get confused with all the names?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I sure did! You see I'm one of the many baetokkis here who suspect Irene not renewing to SM next year so I didn't miss the chance to attend their first solo con in PH. But after hearing them say they will surely return, full attendance, then I'm starting to have doubts irene would leave? She sure sounded very positive and reassuring... Idk if I should be happy about the renewal or what if irene decides to stay after experiencing such crowd from us? ^_^

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

???

Please use the English language here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 May 2023, 11:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I sure did! You see I'm one of the many baetokkis here who suspect Irene not renewing to SM next year so I didn't miss the chance to attend their first solo con in PH. But after hearing them say they will surely return, full attendance, then I'm starting to have doubts irene would leave? She sure sounded very positive and reassuring... Idk if I should be happy about the renewal or what if irene decides to stay after experiencing such crowd from us? ^_^
You made the right decision to go Da because even if she does stay with sm there’s no doubt that the group will go into hiatus soon so you got to experience Irene performing and will get to see her again when she comes back to Manila.

In the meantime I just want more solo work. She’s going to be busy with concerts this year when sm needs to be focusing on giving her more solo work leading to her solo. In an ideal world if sm wasn’t sm they would have solo work for her lined up after their last scheduled concert but we all know they will do everything in their power to focus on other projects then on Irene. They obviously want her to renew and know she’s highly profitable but are not doing shit. With solo work leading to her solo I wouldn’t mind a release next year despite how much I want a solo now. I would rather she takes her time and I’m hoping she works with new producers because sm’s releases for a while now have been getting worse. The last decent release was tays. Also with her grande performance at her birthday I’m hoping it’s a velvet but I wouldn’t mind a gp friendly red.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 May 2023, 07:38
https://twitter.com/summerene_/status/1 ... 18210?s=20

Another video of a Confused Bae :$
:wub: She really has no idea the effect she has on people. Also the recent photos posted of her in London at a cafe with those sunglasses on I can’t seem to find it but wow she is so flipping stunning. She has such elegance about her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 May 2023, 08:10
Guest wrote:
10 May 2023, 11:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You made the right decision to go Da because even if she does stay with sm there’s no doubt that the group will go into hiatus soon so you got to experience Irene performing and will get to see her again when she comes back to Manila.

In the meantime I just want more solo work. She’s going to be busy with concerts this year when sm needs to be focusing on giving her more solo work leading to her solo. In an ideal world if sm wasn’t sm they would have solo work for her lined up after their last scheduled concert but we all know they will do everything in their power to focus on other projects then on Irene. They obviously want her to renew and know she’s highly profitable but are not doing shit. With solo work leading to her solo I wouldn’t mind a release next year despite how much I want a solo now. I would rather she takes her time and I’m hoping she works with new producers because sm’s releases for a while now have been getting worse. The last decent release was tays. Also with her grande performance at her birthday I’m hoping it’s a velvet but I wouldn’t mind a gp friendly red.
Irene suits velvet concept the best! She has the aura and elegance..it would be unwise of SM to push a red concept on a 32 yr old (although irene is a vampire so she can pull it off) :lol: Just something age appropriate for Irene i guess and besides, it's been years since RV had a velvet title track. So the fans and gp must be anticipating.

It's a shame they had to postpone their next concert schedules...we'll have to wait much more for what's in store for Irene after the group's activities.

I also agree annon that SM should have solo works lined up for Irene...she's done enough preparations for bjh1 that i worry too much perfectionism might cause more delay. Some baetokkis are just getting impatient

BossBaechu
Reactions:

Post by BossBaechu »

Guest wrote:
11 May 2023, 08:14
Guest wrote:
11 May 2023, 07:38
https://twitter.com/summerene_/status/1 ... 18210?s=20

Another video of a Confused Bae :$
:wub: She really has no idea the effect she has on people. Also the recent photos posted of her in London at a cafe with those sunglasses on I can’t seem to find it but wow she is so flipping stunning. She has such elegance about her.
ImageImage
https://twitter.com/lilietokki/status/1 ... 0552721409

She combines elegance and boss™ well. ❤

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 09:10
Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 08:51

I've always admired Irene's dedication as the leader. She takes her position dead serious.
She has a very strong personality, in a good sense. She stands by what she believes and would rather not say anything than lie. The responsibilities that she does take on, she is fully committed to. In RV, before but even now, there’s no question who is the leader. The interesting thing is that the others say she doesn’t impose her views at all, just shares her experiences and gives advice. She’s also not super formal, but in the end it’s clear that her members and others around her respect and like her. In a way, I think she has a “girl crush” personality, which is why she has so many female fans despite being marketed as a stand in gf for losers.

Some antis were making fun of her fans being so “obedient” to her, but I think her fans just genuinely respect her - she’s older than most of her fans and has a strong presence, and people listen to what she says. Whenever there is a mess, like the too few albums thing in Queendom, she shows up and everyone calms down and becomes docile.

The only thing she is missing is height - God did not give her this because she would’ve been too powerful :lol:
Just here reading old discussions...I agree with this anon...Irene gives boss vibes but not in a demanding and abusive way. She's the type who is quiet all throughout a meeting and then gives her final decision at the end. The type who people can immediately tell has a position in the team. It's because of her height that her aura is toned down and we get a Joohyunie (cute side) and an Irene (the rbf side) :fun:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2022, 17:42
Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2022, 16:02
Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2022, 09:00
Do you guys think the info is coming about it now because they’re planning on releasing another song soon? I saw some speculation about Y00na and the other two @espa girls but that was before one of them had an issue.

I’ve heard some people theorize that SM are not interested in bringing Rene back fully because it hurts their intention to push their new girls, and if so, her chances of GOT are low. But it could be conspiracy theorizing, hah. I wonder if SM are surprised her fanbase has stayed so faithful.
But I mean, if SM is serious about GOT, then they have no choice but to make use of Irene, it's not like they have dozens of girl idols to choose from, there's only what? 15 women still active? While I agree that GOT is a project whose main reason to exist is to promote their new gg, It would be the dumbest thing ever not make use one of your biggest assets, even if, yeah, it's clear as day that SM is setting K@rina up to be the next Irene.

I mean, if it was up to me I would one hundred percent choose aseul or an Irene solo, but none of those options seem plausible, so, aside from RV, GOT might be our only chance to see more of Irene for the next three years 😒

That's why I'm gonna throw a fit if the next GOT unit doesn't include Irene :argh: (I'm only setting myself up for dissapointment tho :lol: )
Ramble:
IA that if they are serious about GOT, they will need to bring her in eventually. SM have always liked to use her for their (vs her benefit) so I can see her being involved with that.

I think TTS had a comeback, right? Maybe they will do one for Aseul and then never again. Cuz otherwise, it’s a waste of start up investment, and I’m pretty sure every unit has had at least two comebacks. Plus, they were both practicing tutting, so…hm. If 2022 is analogous to SNSD’s 2015, we might see more group/unit activity before it all goes toward solo stuff for 2023/2024.
Anon you really described me as a baetokki.
I've told my fellow luvie friends that if Irene were to choose a different path, then I'll probably quit KPop and won't even have the energy to follow other groups.

Also you're very much right that this year we might get (finally) a BJH1! :goldstar:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CsATx1yt ... BiNWFlZA==

Why does she always have to hold back her tears? :'( And why do I feel like there's more reason for her being emotional that time? Like what if she's thinking it's her last and that she's thankful to have read the message that luvies will stay by her side? So many what ifs

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 May 2023, 14:02

Why does she always have to hold back her tears? :'( And why do I feel like there's more reason for her being emotional that time? Like what if she's thinking it's her last and that she's thankful to have read the message that luvies will stay by her side? So many what ifs
She's always like that though during emotional moments. This is why I hate edited videos, literally take things out of context.

Anyway, she was touched by the banners. Seulgi was also touched when they rolled it down.

The slogans/banners:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 May 2023, 14:56
Guest wrote:
18 May 2023, 14:02

She's always like that though during emotional moments. This is why I hate edited videos, literally take things out of context.

Anyway, she was touched by the banners. Seulgi was also touched when they rolled it down.

The slogans/banners:
It's nice that they appreciate efforts and events like this by the luvies...Now that there are more concert venues added to Europe, they'll be busier and we'll get to see BJH more! :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She looks so healthy and happy lately, I’m loving this. The genuine happiness in her bubble pics is so nice to see
Sucks we missed this last week, I hope she gets to meet Thai fans sometime. Also you girls saw the flight schedule, right? Maybe something is in the works.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2023, 21:23
She looks so healthy and happy lately, I’m loving this. The genuine happiness in her bubble pics is so nice to see
Sucks we missed this last week, I hope she gets to meet Thai fans sometime. Also you girls saw the flight schedule, right? Maybe something is in the works.
Wait, what flight schedule?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sad to hear she wasn’t feeling well today. It was very strong of her to continue on with the show regardless, you almost couldn’t tell except for RF. Hope our girl gets some rest and feels better soon :hug:

Also the flight schedule said she had a flight from Portugal to Spain and Spain to SK booked, separate from the others.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2023, 07:25

Not surprised when I saw this. This still applies today. Irene will always be famous. All these years of being inactive yet even till now she’s the most popular member and is still so popular outside of rv. I have lost count of non fans who want to attend rv concerts just to get a glimpse of Irene and then say they got to see her irl or say how starstruck they were to see her. Despite it all she’s still gaining fansites regularly, the amount of fan support for her birthday and beyond all these years is insane, her albums sell out before the suppliers even post about it (despite her albums having more stock always), they booked bg member venues for her birthday and it sold out faster then those bg members, she gets hit tweets every other day for literally breathing, she gains fans every time she makes an appearance all of this is 10000000x more impressive given how rare her appearances are. She’s really something else. I for one will leave kpop if she retires. I’ve tried to be a fan of others but there’s no one like Irene. Once you are a baetokki there’s no going back.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2023, 16:16
Sad to hear she wasn’t feeling well today. It was very strong of her to continue on with the show regardless, you almost couldn’t tell except for RF. Hope our girl gets some rest and feels better soon :hug:

Also the flight schedule said she had a flight from Portugal to Spain and Spain to SK booked, separate from the others.
She’s such a professional. Like you said I couldn’t tell except for RF clips. She did so well. Our Rene making sure to give it her all for her fans. I really hope she’s getting some rest despite how hectic the schedule is.

Also the flight. I’ve been trying so hard to guess what it’s for. The muas that work with her may be going with her given their schedules extend past the concert date. If that’s the case and her flights are after that then maybe a photoshoot for bjh1? Magazine? Whatever it is as long as it’s a solo schedule I’m so so happy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2023, 00:49
Guest wrote:
20 May 2023, 16:16

She’s such a professional. Like you said I couldn’t tell except for RF clips. She did so well. Our Rene making sure to give it her all for her fans. I really hope she’s getting some rest despite how hectic the schedule is.

Also the flight. I’ve been trying so hard to guess what it’s for. The muas that work with her may be going with her given their schedules extend past the concert date. If that’s the case and her flights are after that then maybe a photoshoot for bjh1? Magazine? Whatever it is as long as it’s a solo schedule I’m so so happy.
Guest wrote:
21 May 2023, 00:39
Guest wrote:
20 May 2023, 07:25

Not surprised when I saw this. This still applies today. Irene will always be famous. All these years of being inactive yet even till now she’s the most popular member and is still so popular outside of rv. I have lost count of non fans who want to attend rv concerts just to get a glimpse of Irene and then say they got to see her irl or say how starstruck they were to see her. Despite it all she’s still gaining fansites regularly, the amount of fan support for her birthday and beyond all these years is insane, her albums sell out before the suppliers even post about it (despite her albums having more stock always), they booked bg member venues for her birthday and it sold out faster then those bg members, she gets hit tweets every other day for literally breathing, she gains fans every time she makes an appearance all of this is 10000000x more impressive given how rare her appearances are. She’s really something else. I for one will leave kpop if she retires. I’ve tried to be a fan of others but there’s no one like Irene. Once you are a baetokki there’s no going back.
Same anon! I'm living as well if Irene decides to go a different path.. so excited for bjh solo activities!

I was wondering why there was something off about her fancams in Indonesia and that was because she was not feeling well but our typical Irene best leader pushed through and was all smiles throughout the concert and up to their encore! Stay strong and healthy Irene!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Fucking finally knew that my bae have a solo thread. :rageblush: