Yeji and Naeun shipping thread

Reactions:

Yeji and Naeun shipping thread

Post by Guest »

I created this thread since I cannot post something about them without others meddling with calling people trolls and being accused about hating on members on so on.

This thread is for Yeji and Naeun shippers. Welcome :heart:

Rules

Stay on topic
Don't mention other members

Ship all you want.

Reactions:

Re: Yeji and Naeun shipping thread

Post by Guest »

Yeji wrote you are my everything

Yellow (Yeji) and black heart (Naeun)

She is talking about Nurse and guess who plays a Nurse Intern in a drama right now. Naeun! :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Both Yeji and Naeun had/have a smiley with flower pedal phone cases

Naeun received smiley with pedal birthday cake from someone which Naeun did not tag the IG user :hmmm: Is this from Yeji?! That's seems likely :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

On Yeji's 1st vlog on ITZY's YT channel, Yeji went to a Smiley bakery who bakes cakes and sweets and they have a smiley sign every. Is that the place she bought cake today for Naeun's birthday from?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Let's back track a little and give a history about Naeun who said she likes Tzuyu ( a girl) on national TV show in Korea.

Naeun is pretty open with her sexuality and that she likes girls and most likely is a part of LGBTQ.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yeji is more safe gated by JYP but it seems she does show her LGBTQ pride as well as seen below.

Rainbow flag on her arm

Rainbow hearts comments on IG with her Rainbow hearts phone case :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

why isn't this delusional thread closed yet :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: rainbows isn't confirmation someone is gay troll :reality:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Feb 2022, 06:49
why isn't this delusional thread closed yet :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: rainbows isn't confirmation someone is gay troll :reality:
Because it's a ship thread, or nothing in your head hahahaha you ain't the smart aren't you?? :rofl: :rofl: . Go back troll house loser.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Naeun wore smiley bracelets
https://www.instagram.com/marcellasne_/ ... b67d922e03

Yeji wore smiley bracelets like Naeun before Naeun posted them on her IG.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yeji is Yellow heart

Yeji updated her bbl account with Yellow heart (Yeji) and Naeun (black heart) with devil emoji. :heart:

Black heart is a special emoji for Naeun. All her friends post Black hearts under her IG post like SNSD Tiffany and Park So Dam and even Apink official IG.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Feb 2022, 07:59
Yeji is Yellow heart

Yeji updated her bbl account with Yellow heart (Yeji) and Naeun (black heart) with devil emoji. :heart:

Black heart is a special emoji for Naeun. All her friends post Black hearts under her IG post like SNSD Tiffany and Park So Dam and even Apink official IG.

The black heart stuff is pretty sus tbh, good job from whoever acts as a detective. I like that it's crazy but could be possible because why not lol.

What started this ship? Did they ever mention eachother or interacted?

Are there other elements since then or is this ship dead?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I dont know if the age gap is appropriate, if they were a couple. How old is Naeun?

But it is an interesting ship for sure. How did they meet exactly?

And also lol at Naeun in the past setting her eyes on Tzuyu. She basically came out on TV which is very brave. Honestly her crush on Tzuyu is what makes me think she could very well have a crush on Yeji too. They are similar both are from JYP and both are younger than her and both have a more cute vibe, rather than sexy or girlcrush for example. I guess thats Naeuns type then.

Now if they are a couple I dont know. I have to say Yeji never pinged to me. But I also dont know much about Itzy. But Naeun definitely seems to have a crush on her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I know this thread is for shipping but can we use it to talk about Yeji's rumours in general?
Because I feel like things get derailed in the Itzy thread. Like an anon on the Itzy thread said Yeji got some criticism for "gay behaviour" early on during debut from k netz and I really wanted to know more about that or if anyone has heard about it because I never came across this, even though I've been a stan for a while. But then people started talking about a group ship and that topic got totally abandoned.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2023, 15:59
I know this thread is for shipping but can we use it to talk about Yeji's rumours in general?
Because I feel like things get derailed in the Itzy thread. Like an anon on the Itzy thread said Yeji got some criticism for "gay behaviour" early on during debut from k netz and I really wanted to know more about that or if anyone has heard about it because I never came across this, even though I've been a stan for a while. But then people started talking about a group ship and that topic got totally abandoned.
I haven’t heard it but I’m also not on the side of Korean midzys so idk but I can see why people thought that if true some of the stuff she used to say when it came to fanservice and how she can act around women in general can make it believable. Hopefully the one who said it can come back and give some background on it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2023, 16:27
Guest wrote:
I haven’t heard it but I’m also not on the side of Korean midzys so idk but I can see why people thought that if true some of the stuff she used to say when it came to fanservice and how she can act around women in general can make it believable. Hopefully the one who said it can come back and give some background on it.
Yeah me too, I tried looking it up with my limited Korean abilities and papago but I honestly didn't find anything. I posted here because people here seem to be quite aware of gossip and stuff, so I hoped someone would know.
I also wanted to talk about the weirdness between Somi and Yeji but I guess I'll leave it for another day.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2023, 17:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yeah me too, I tried looking it up with my limited Korean abilities and papago but I honestly didn't find anything. I posted here because people here seem to be quite aware of gossip and stuff, so I hoped someone would know.
I also wanted to talk about the weirdness between Somi and Yeji but I guess I'll leave it for another day.
Da go ahead sis, talk lol. I don't know much about Yeji but let's say she's on my radar and that the receipts that she has show she definitely is a fangirl of hot women.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Aug 2023, 06:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da go ahead sis, talk lol. I don't know much about Yeji but let's say she's on my radar and that the receipts that she has show she definitely is a fangirl of hot women.
Oh definitely, even the songs she recommended on Spotify a while ago were about yearning for a girl.
It's just a while ago Yeji danced to Somi's new song in a fanmeeting and then said she didn't do the challenge with her because the headband made he look like an aerobics instructor. Which is a weird excuse. And it just got me thinking. They trained together the longest when Somi was supposed to be in Itzy, because L was added later, so she, Cr and Rj spent the longest with Somi and she seems quite close to Cr, at acquaintance level with rj (they just give the vibe of two people who just aren't close) but she's never even spotted in the vicinity of Yeji. Sure, they could just not be close. But then I remembered that a while back, k-netz were discussing how Yeji and Somi often wear the same clothes around the same time. Which just made me curious. Two people who have never publically interacted at all but wear the same clothes to an extent that people noticed? And there were more than enough to be a coincidence and a lot of them seemed personal items.
Just my senses tingling.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Aug 2023, 06:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Oh definitely, even the songs she recommended on Spotify a while ago were about yearning for a girl.
It's just a while ago Yeji danced to Somi's new song in a fanmeeting and then said she didn't do the challenge with her because the headband made he look like an aerobics instructor. Which is a weird excuse. And it just got me thinking. They trained together the longest when Somi was supposed to be in Itzy, because L was added later, so she, Cr and Rj spent the longest with Somi and she seems quite close to Cr, at acquaintance level with rj (they just give the vibe of two people who just aren't close) but she's never even spotted in the vicinity of Yeji. Sure, they could just not be close. But then I remembered that a while back, k-netz were discussing how Yeji and Somi often wear the same clothes around the same time. Which just made me curious. Two people who have never publically interacted at all but wear the same clothes to an extent that people noticed? And there were more than enough to be a coincidence and a lot of them seemed personal items.
Just my senses tingling.
Da hmm I wonder but yeah I thought that was a silly reason not to do the challenge too lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Just my senses tingling.
Wild theory and ship lmao but I guess that's the thread for that.

I feel Yeji and Somi wouldn't be close just based on what I know concerning their personalities, but I wish I could see them interact just to see if I'm right. Yeji is pretty shy while Somi is the total opposite but can still match idk.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Aug 2023, 11:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Just my senses tingling.
Wild theory and ship lmao but I guess that's the thread for that.

I feel Yeji and Somi wouldn't be close just based on what I know concerning their personalities, but I wish I could see them interact just to see if I'm right. Yeji is pretty shy while Somi is the total opposite but can still match idk.
Idk if I'd call it a ship lol, just some random things that pinged my curiosity. Even the excuse was a bit overkill because even if she did do the choreography and Yuna did the challenge, I don't think anyone would have found it weird. She learns all sorts of choreographies and they switch around pretty frequently for the challenges, so it's not out of the blue. But the headband thing felt like she felt put on the spot and came up with it.
Yeah, there's 0 public interaction between them. Not even from their predebut time when she, cr and Somi went to attend some store opening. Cr was between the two of them at all times lmao. It's just me being nosy because I fell down a wild rabbit hole

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Just my senses tingling.
Im not sure this is true actually. We know when yeji was added to itzy because all the older trainee she was with (chayeon, natty etc) were released at the same time. Thats dec 2017. For comparison people knew ryujin and chaeryeong would be in the group because they had already transferred to somi school, ryujin had completed mixnine by this point. Im not sure when Lia was added to the group but there is a chance Yeji was given the last place in the group. Yeji was a weekend trainee in the years before too so its unlikely she spent much if any time with somi till being put in itzy. Jan 2018 till july 2018 would be the most likely time somi and yeji would be spending time together. It isnt really that long.

Whats this clothes thing though? Ive never heard of it, and its interesting. Do you have any examples? Google isnt giving me anything.