Moonbyul - korean soloist

Reactions:

Re: Moonbyul - korean soloist

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 02:20
I don’t want to contribute to whatever argument is happening but I’m newish and want to know what the moosical incident is in reference to

Can someone elaborate please
In a spoiler since it's not solo Moonbyul and the thread is finally moving on:

[spoiler]
The MMM thread discussed the 2016 Moosical incident (and the interview some anon was trying to use to say members were telling Moonbyul she should be more feminine) last year, start here and read on: https://thelchat.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p3179836

[spoiler]
Trolls have come around to bring up those two specific incidents multiple times over the years in various threads. But both of them seem pretty minor to me - especially the 2017 interview, wtf, the members weren't telling Moonbyul to be more feminine, they just said she's a woman, which...she is, and also said she was more feminine offstage than her girl crush persona on it, which Moonbyul herself doesn't really argue with. On top of that it doesn't feel like the members are shaming or scolding Moonbyul for being any type of way, there's just some awkwardness all around from the whole premise of the question.

The 2016 Moosical story is more unclear without actual video but given how much Solar said "isanghae!" toward Moonbyul's gay behavior in 2015 or so, I can believe her being uncomfortable at that time. At the same time though I think it's mostly due to growing up and living in a homophobic and super heteronormative society in SK. There's been a lot of time for Solar and the other members to grow over the years and they've shown their support to the community again and again since then. Even frickin Koreaboo has a list about it: https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/times-ma ... ia-allies/

So that's why I personally think it's ridiculous to say that MMM members are homophobic and that Moonbyul has been suffering for years from being in a group with them. [/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

who are moonbyul kpop friends? they could all be suspect =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 02:23
Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 02:13
Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 02:06
Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 02:01
Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 01:57

Cause according to anon they are likely homophobic? I want to hear the tea and this is a place for gossip?
=_= illiterate at its finest. Does them being homophobic related to moonbyul? Dumbass anon pretend they are bertha should just lurk and learn to integrate lmaoo.
Cause mb is most likely a Lesbian? Wait the way you talk and the emoji…are you that moonsun tea anon? That’s why you are so mad?
:fool: the math is not mathing dumbass, we are in for the gay teas not made up story about MMM girlies reaction when they know moon eating pussy
tea anon stop covering things up share it with us
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 07:15
Kisum? Back before anons said she’s a part of family but I am not sure why. She does give the vibe though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 01:35
Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2022, 18:09
Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2022, 17:12
I wonder how moonbyul coped all these years being part of a group where at least two members are homophobic(ish). I have to believe that it's true everything we saw from her group was just for the cameras, or maybe she wasn't out to them for the longest time.
huh? what are you talking about? who is homophobic? why are they homophobic?
get your facts right pls
Turns out the 2016 moosical incident wasn’t done by only one member. But that was almost 6 years ago I believe they are all friendly supporters now I don’t know why anon has to bring it up again. Idiots from other place were summoned.
If moos could leave this thread alone.
Wheein said "it's weird" twice when moonbyul suggested they pick a female fan to come on stage so they can do the wdce performance and dance sexily around her, while solar said "ah but there are also some male fans in the audience". If that doesn't bother you as a lesbian, then fuck your self-respect must be low. Anyway they lost fans because of it. There's also another incident of yong being homophobic with no footage.
Of course after that they learned their lesson and started doing some performative ally bullshit but so far as I know moonbyul and hwasa were the only ones genuine about it with no history of showing disgust at gay stuff.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So there, and moomoos can and should take this to their thread, this was doing fine before you felt the need to defend your fave on a fucking lesbian forum. No one here is interested in that shit, take it to twitter.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
hani, yein, somi are all her friends and sus as hell especially the first one if you're familiar with her infamous call with moonbyul there's no way that was just friendly flirting.

[spoiler]Moomoos who are here to talk about how mamamoo is the most supportive group can leave no one is having it lmaooo the receipts speak louder than some vague bullshit they ever said or flag waving or pride clothes. Learn to differentiate between mamamoo and moonbyul cause I can tell you one definitely did more for lesbians than the other.[/spoiler]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 08:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I wonder how moonbyul coped all these years being part of a group where at least two members are homophobic(ish). I have to believe that it's true everything we saw from her group was just for the cameras, or maybe she wasn't out to them for the longest time.
get your facts right pls
Turns out the 2016 moosical incident wasn’t done by only one member. But that was almost 6 years ago I believe they are all friendly supporters now I don’t know why anon has to bring it up again. Idiots from other place were summoned.
Wheein said "it's weird" twice when moonbyul suggested they pick a female fan to come on stage so they can do the wdce performance and dance sexily around her, while solar said "ah but there are also some male fans in the audience". If that doesn't bother you as a lesbian, then fuck your self-respect must be low. Anyway they lost fans because of it. There's also another incident of yong being homophobic with no footage.
Of course after that they learned their lesson and started doing some performative ally bullshit but so far as I know moonbyul and hwasa were the only ones genuine about it with no history of showing disgust at gay stuff.
It’s old ass stuff. Solar is different now. Celebs saying a lot of things publicly especially idols. If moonbyul said smth like that back then would you think she’s a homophobe and actually straight? This is ridiculous.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can’t wait a day when moonbyul reveals the truth and her toxic “kids” start throwing a tantrum

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

this thread can just die pls

worst fandom i ever witness here.

Shitting on other members cos of moonbyul. you guys can go fuck yourselves akgaes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/mamamoo-m ... y-streets/

people are forgetting moonbyul won't be who she is now without mamamoo =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 10:17

See how they’re gonna say “she’s too kind, she’s just blind bc of her kindness :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 08:48
Guest wrote:
hani, yein, somi are all her friends and sus as hell especially the first one if you're familiar with her infamous call with moonbyul there's no way that was just friendly flirting.
Hani - was caught reading an explicit lesbian comic
Somi- also reads lesbian fanfic about herself, she herself posted this on insta
I dont know about 3rd girl

I think there are many gays in kpop community but they keep it on the down-low. Mostly closeted.
Moonbyul is not alone. :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 10:13
this thread can just die pls

worst fandom i ever witness here.

Shitting on other members cos of moonbyul. you guys can go fuck yourselves akgaes
Fucking christ if you don't like people saying mamamoo members are homophobic here then get the fuck out? This isn't their thread. They have their own thread go shot on moonbyul there and defend them there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Some of you are forgetting this isn't twitter. If I say fuck mamamoo and if I say those two members are homophobic beause of that clip (i mean fuck if you say it's weird or disgusting to do a sexy dance with a woman on multiple occasions then...) Then I can do it and you can't shut me down or call your minions to infest this thread and defend your faves that's literally out of topic we will report you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Making an attempt to keep this thread gay. In the article above Byul mentioned her ex friend and classmate working in RBW. She also still talking about her ex and even admitted that she views this relationship differently now and thinks that her ex actually loved her. The last time she talked about her past relationship, she described it different way. This can be possible only if she’s still in contact with her ex cause why she suddenly changed her opinion and why she’s still interested in this stuff? I don’t remember what’s interview, Byul called her ex “long-life friend”, I might be mistaken but smth like that. This person in the article is also described as a friend she was in friends with (and others from this group of friends) long time, since she was very young( i remember she said it on avengirls i’ll try to find this). Yes, she said she was offended and actually bullied, it was dramatic for her, it doesn’t sound like a relationship story but as we remember she cried on a bus after break up so she could cover up this story just like a typical school bully story. So I guess this ex classmate and her ex lover might be the one person. This is just my theory.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 09:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
get your facts right pls
It’s old ass stuff. Solar is different now. Celebs saying a lot of things publicly especially idols. If moonbyul said smth like that back then would you think she’s a homophobe and actually straight? This is ridiculous.
Logic not logicking. Moonbyul didn't and wouldn't say that because she IS gay and definitely not homophobic from what we knew of her all these years (sounds like you don't keep up). But the other two did say it was werid and disgusting. That shit don't change from when you're 25 to 30 or whatever. They're just better at PR and saving their asses with their gay af fandom who left at that time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 11:07
Making an attempt to keep this thread gay. In the article above Byul mentioned her ex friend and classmate working in RBW. She also still talking about her ex and even admitted that she views this relationship differently now and thinks that her ex actually loved her. The last time she talked about her past relationship, she described it different way. This can be possible only if she’s still in contact with her ex cause why she suddenly changed her opinion and why she’s still interested in this stuff? I don’t remember what’s interview, Byul called her ex “long-life friend”, I might be mistaken but smth like that. This person in the article is also described as a friend she was in friends with (and others from this group of friends) long time, since she was very young( i remember she said it on avengirls i’ll try to find this). Yes, she said she was offended and actually bullied, it was dramatic for her, it doesn’t sound like a relationship story but as we remember she cried on a bus after break up so she could cover up this story just like a typical school bully story. So I guess this ex classmate and her ex lover might be the one person. This is just my theory.
Possible. might not be in music industry as well

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 11:07
Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 09:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

get your facts right pls
Logic not logicking. Moonbyul didn't and wouldn't say that because she IS gay and definitely not homophobic from what we knew of her all these years (sounds like you don't keep up). But the other two did say it was werid and disgusting. That shit don't change from when you're 25 to 30 or whatever. They're just better at PR and saving their asses with their gay af fandom who left at that time.
“Moonbyul didn't and wouldn't say that because she IS gay”
Did you know being gay doesn’t mean you can’t be homophobic as being straight doesn’t mean you’re homophobe?
Also you’re stuck at one thing been said long ago and dramatically spreading it trying to prove that they’re homophobes. You don’t know them personally, you really don’t know shit, and you always treat moonbyul like a silly child who can’t choose friends. If solar was homophobe, she’d never be that close to moonbyul and moonbyul wouldn’t treat Solar like she does, she wouldn’t be so involved in Solar’s life and clicked even with her family, especially her mom. You’re really sick and blind and can’t differentiate genuine things between them from PR. One old thing on the stage throws away everything just because you’re obsessed with Solar and others. Please use your brain and don’t be biased in deranged way.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There’s always one anon from mmm thread who will yell shutdown the thread as long as her fav got accused and that’s never mb or hwasa hahaaa I guess she’s moving here

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 11:49
Lol anon are you okay? Do YOU know solar personally? Do you know moonbyul personally? You're telling me there's just as much chance that moonbyul as homophobic as solar and wheein who said it's weird and disgusting?
Lmao im not saying they're still like that, they could have changed who knows, but it was still a homophobic incident and many of their gay fans left when that happened and it sucks. That's it now go to your gc complain to them about this thread or smt little kid.
I didn’t say Moonbyul is homophobe lol can you read?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jan 2022, 20:33
Rules:
No het talk; including dating rumors about other idols
No fighting
Ignore trolls
No shippers
No bringing twitter fanwars here
Keep it gay. Very gay.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

You sound like those RBW believers who would say something like without Rbw there won’t be Mamamoo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 12:04
Guest wrote:

You sound like those RBW believers who would say something like without Rbw there won’t be Mamamoo
You sound like those twitter akgaes

(i dont know how u can assume i am RBW believer from this...jesus christ) :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 11:56
There’s always one anon from mmm thread who will yell shutdown the thread as long as her fav got accused and that’s never mb or hwasa hahaaa I guess she’s moving here
mmm anons camping here because they can never talk something gay re: the others, 2 have boyfriends and the other one is a very good ally :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 12:30
Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 11:56
mmm anons camping here because they can never talk something gay re: the others, 2 have boyfriends and the other one is a very good ally :hug:
Period. Go back to the mmm thread, no one here is offended at calling someone that isn't moonbyul a homophobe. Not the place to play savior defendor etc...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyway, I'm so excited for the concert!!!! I'm more than certain we're getting a fully fleshed out Synopsis.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

moomoos need to grow tf up. Moonbyul has never shown a hint of homophobia even in that clip where the two members said it was weird and disgusting to bring a female fan, she was actually the one who suggested it. Many more instances of moonbyul doing fanservice with a female fan and the other members cringing at her and giving her dirty looks. How many times do we have to tell you to get off this thread and go back to the mamamoo thread where you can pretend your fave is a saint.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 13:03
moomoos need to grow tf up. Moonbyul has never shown a hint of homophobia even in that clip where the two members said it was weird and disgusting to bring a female fan, she was actually the one who suggested it. Many more instances of moonbyul doing fanservice with a female fan and the other members cringing at her and giving her dirty looks. How many times do we have to tell you to get off this thread and go back to the mamamoo thread where you can pretend your fave is a saint.
Moonbyul is far from a saint. Period :rofl:. Not stopping bitches here acting like she is a lesbian Korean jesus tho.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 11:57
Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 11:49
Lol anon are you okay? Do YOU know solar personally? Do you know moonbyul personally? You're telling me there's just as much chance that moonbyul as homophobic as solar and wheein who said it's weird and disgusting?
Lmao im not saying they're still like that, they could have changed who knows, but it was still a homophobic incident and many of their gay fans left when that happened and it sucks. That's it now go to your gc complain to them about this thread or smt little kid.
I didn’t say Moonbyul is homophobe lol can you read?
can you? Anon said "you're telling me there's as much a chance moonbyul is a homophobe as solar"
Moomoos are really coming here to say that that homophobic stuff with wheein and solar was okay because they might have internalized homophobia and their other defense is "moonbyul is faking it, could be homophobic too even if she's gay" :nervous: are you alright in the head?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 13:10
Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 13:03
Moonbyul is far from a saint. Period :rofl:. Not stopping bitches here acting like she is a lesbian Korean jesus tho.
ok why are you on this thread exactly? What's the point in you? No one here is saying she's a saint, but to say that she might be homophobic is useless and kind of absurd not to mention the weakest clapback at someone providing you evidence of the other members being homophobes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:mask: do we have lesbians here who are comparing moonbyul to someone who did something blatantly homophobic? What is this? Did it not even bother you that wheein said it was weird to do a sexy dance with a female fan and solar insisting it should be a man instead? Wasn't moonbyul the only one there who wanted it to be a woman?

Side eyeing you right now =_=

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Is there nothing gay left to discuss in mmm. The group is on its last legs. Mb has almost come out. Why not discuss minji, her life long bestie? I think shes sus 🤨

Why are other members being even discussed here ? Also the ot4s thinking they are doing something by defending ... please just grow up. The girls are all soloists, go hype your fav up. The mb solo stans who are hell bent on bringing up past stuff to put mb on a pedestal is fucking stupid.

Hype mb up, the girl is multi faceted, insanely talented, got men on a leash for a performance on national TV for fucks sake, talk about her radio show becoming huge in South Korea, talk/hype her YouTube channel, use your fucking gc to come up with ways to hype her because the ot4s and moomoos in general don't really support the girl, no matter how much crap they spew.

Apologies for the essay but instead of repeating how mistreated mb is by rbw ( BTW fuck them) or whatever bs the other 3 pulled in the past can we focus on mb in here and on your stupid Twitter accounts too. Because it's a shit fest here and everywhere. Just support and talk about mb, do not mention the other 3 it only serves to de-rail the thread that is meant only for MOONBYUL.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's the wheein stans and moomoos camping here who should get a life.
Who's minji btw?

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 13:27
Who's minji btw?
Exactly why instead of focusing on the other members and whatever bs they pull you guys should be focusing solely on mb.

Also if you were a mb solo stan you would know who minji is. She's here long time friend and mb has a tattoo commemorating their friendship on her ankle.

Fuck man! You guys really gotta focus more on mb instead of pulling this garbage of mentioning other members. Fuck them and moomoos focus on mb only. Girl needs our support because God alone knows that rbw does not support the girl at all.

P.s: just frustrated at the utter stupidity that has happened for the comeback and now the past couple of pages on this thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 13:32
Guest wrote:
Who's minji btw?
Exactly why instead of focusing on the other members and whatever bs they pull you guys should be focusing solely on mb.

Also if you were a mb solo stan you would know who minji is. She's here long time friend and mb has a tattoo commemorating their friendship on her ankle.

Fuck man! You guys really gotta focus more on mb instead of pulling this garbage of mentioning other members. Fuck them and moomoos focus on mb only. Girl needs our support because God alone knows that rbw does not support the girl at all.

P.s: just frustrated at the utter stupidity that has happened for the comeback and now the past couple of pages on this thread.
Well no I've only been a fan of hers for like a year but I've never heard minji being mentioned anywhere or found an explanation for the ankle tattoo. I didn't bother to ask.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 13:34
guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 13:32
Guest wrote:
Who's minji btw?

Well no I've only been a fan of hers for like a year but I've never heard minji being mentioned anywhere or found an explanation for the ankle tattoo. I didn't bother to ask.
It's OK anon. We all start somewhere, but I implore you and others like you new to mb to read up about her. There is a reason why kmoos almost worship that girl. She's so much more than her girl crush persona. At the risk of sounding like a naive idiot, mb is a gem of a person, everything about her is warm and kind almost to a fault. Her growth as a musician, as a person is almost a movie story in itself :) which is to the early fans like 6equence is so much more special. Go find stuff about mb pre debut, early post debut ... she's one of a kind.

Also stream her music, get word out about her music, radio, TV shows. Talk about the good stuff (theres plently to talk about) she's gaining new followers lately ... all this negative crap about her will not help.

Also fuck rbw and fuck moomoos who token stan her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

And here I thought i finally found a place where I can talk about byul's gayness without having to worry too much about the conversations steering into her very straight bandmates :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 13:58
And here I thought i finally found a place where I can talk about byul's gayness without having to worry too much about the conversations steering into her very straight bandmates :hmmm:
Please feel free, we need to drown out the mmm defendor anons.
Im very curious about minji, she might actually be the infamous ex?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
[spoiler]I mean I always thought the ms fight in 2017 relates to her coming out cause the coming out day later followed. Plus all we know was byul was upset at solar and was angry.
[/spoiler]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2022, 18:51
Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2022, 18:33
Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2022, 18:27
Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2022, 18:25
Guest wrote:
True and the way those two said she has to be feminine and told her not to forget that she's female I wonder what it would've looked like if they were more supportive of how she wants to express herself.
twitter fucktards are here
Should we talk about it in mmm thread then?
It's hot garbage so probably you should go educate yourself instead. If you're only convinced by isolated incidents out of context, here's a video where Moonbyul's group members were being supportive of her while she was doing probably the most masculine concept we've seen from her:

(I haven't even gotten into all the times Moonbyul herself has talked about wanting to experiment with more feminine styling, and how none of that directly relates to the original "at least two members are homophobic(ish)" bullshit when Mamamoo is one of the Kpop groups most openly supportive of the community across the board even before you start talking about how the members get along with each other, but I'm not sure it's worth it.)
Ah yes this comeback were the members mentioned they didnt like.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 14:41
Guest wrote:
[spoiler]I mean I always thought the ms fight in 2017 relates to her coming out cause the coming out day later followed. Plus all we know was byul was upset at solar and was angry.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler]As much as I hate to say this because I hated to watch it, Solar was the one acting mad, and Byul was acting like a puppy dog trying to make amends. It was probably not related to coming out day.[/spoiler]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
[/spoiler]
Interesting.
They said it was a fight over nothing but I doubt it was, i think they only said that for the benefit of the fans.
And to anons who are saying moonbyul isn't a saint well duh she herself said she's not really that good of a person she's still trying, but there's a reason korean moomoos absolutely love her since day1 which can't be said about s*lar and wi.
I live in a homophobic society and wi & s*lar's response in that wdce incident is classic discomfort at something obviously gay, and to think it was suggested by moonbyul of all people. Kinda hurts to see.
You can think moonbyul is faking all her support to keep fans (kinda pointless to have these kinds of thoughts it just means you'll never be receptive to support from any korean celeb) but at least she's never slipped up and she's consistent and direct in her support.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 14:40
Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 13:58
Please feel free, we need to drown out the mmm defendor anons.
Im very curious about minji, she might actually be the infamous ex?
No she just a really close friend of Moonbyul. They had her on a phone call with Moonbyul on a show back in 2015 and Minji said that Moonbyul is a bug-like(clingy) friend. The profile pic of bangwoonkangggu Instagram account is a drawing from Minji.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Saying 99% idols include moonbyul are faking it but also get irritated about anons exposing other idols true color. Girl don’t be so contradicted unless you think those two are the 1%.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Damn if only moonbyul akgaes go this hard streaming her music at least she will be able to improve her nonexistent digitals lmaoo. Y'all mad about wheein smoking but lbr that girl can smoke six packs a day and still charting higher than your fav. :rofl: .kmoos can love moonbyul as they want but they are not the one giving her that clout you people want. Watch her not getting music show win next come back if there is nothing change in term of marketing from that pathetic existence of a company

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

[spoiler]
Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 15:19
Damn if only moonbyul akgaes go this hard streaming her music at least she will be able to improve her nonexistent digitals lmaoo. Y'all mad about wheein smoking but lbr that girl can smoke six packs a day and still charting higher than your fav. :rofl: .kmoos can love moonbyul as they want but they are not the one giving her that clout you people want. Watch her not getting music show win next come back if there is nothing change in term of marketing from that pathetic existence of a company
[/spoiler]
I think your intention is to bring up the bicurious straight one is smoking or something but that’s belongs to mmm thread thank you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 14:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
[/spoiler]
[spoiler]As much as I hate to say this because I hated to watch it, Solar was the one acting mad, and Byul was acting like a puppy dog trying to make amends. It was probably not related to coming out day.[/spoiler]
[spoiler]No I meant the only thing they mentioned happened during the fight was byul was rlly angry at solar and giving her attitude like slamming the door etc so solar got angry which showed during their schedules. Byul felt bad for her anger
Anyway who knows. [/spoiler]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Switching the topic to Moonbyul. My cards said she’ll leave rbw in 2024 more likely but not everything will be easy, maybe she’ll have to defend her interests or smth like that, maybe difficulties with finding a new good company.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 15:19
twitter is the website you're looking for. Literally lost all my braincells reading this.