Moonbyul - korean soloist

Reactions:

Re: Moonbyul - korean soloist

Post by Guest »

Keep ms talk in the ms thread pls. Any mention of them will invite shippers and they and the trolls that follow them ruin discussions.
I dunning I think MB activities can be discussed here, I dont see the big deal but obviously not in a kpop stan way iykwim.
Yh chanmi and byul wasnt one sided. Shippers used that to make themselves feel better and moos used that to put mb on a pedestal holier than thou because of the aoa scandal.
Byul would talk about how great she is on live and once chanmi was in the comments she asked her to come over to her house.
Also I checked the last like from chanmi was in 6th dec last year.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 13:14
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 02:35
I doubt it.Look at the l chat top 100 list. Only lesbians interested in kpop will notice her. And those people as you see are the same one camping at k-ent thread and Mamamoo thread.
Pretty sure they're talking about klesbians not thelchat users
My take on everything moonbyul recently (no twt drama):

Shutdown was a hot topic with k lesbians when it came out, apparently there were many private discussions about it on twitter and other sns.
I hope she grows her gay fanbase, she seems to be going that way. I think right now she's putting out content more suited to the people who pour money at her which is women in their late 20s and 30s (not all gay though but let's not get into that). At the same time she seems to be gunning for more gp reception with all the variety show appearances and hosting she's doing and planning to do.
I think she got a lot of advice from her seniors in the industry, all the kick a goal team especially Yubin were publicly supporting her and I wouldn't be surprised if taeyeon gave her some advice too.
It's safe to say retirement is a long way to go, this is another example of older women in the industry starting to go for careers well withing their 30s. Apink, momoland and mamadol are other examples.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 17:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I doubt it.Look at the l chat top 100 list. Only lesbians interested in kpop will notice her. And those people as you see are the same one camping at k-ent thread and Mamamoo thread.

Shutdown was a hot topic with k lesbians when it came out, apparently there were many private discussions about it on twitter and other sns.
I hope she grows her gay fanbase, she seems to be going that way. I think right now she's putting out content more suited to the people who pour money at her which is women in their late 20s and 30s (not all gay though but let's not get into that). At the same time she seems to be gunning for more gp reception with all the variety show appearances and hosting she's doing and planning to do.
I think she got a lot of advice from her seniors in the industry, all the kick a goal team especially Yubin were publicly supporting her and I wouldn't be surprised if taeyeon gave her some advice too.
It's safe to say retirement is a long way to go, this is another example of older women in the industry starting to go for careers well withing their 30s. Apink, momoland and mamadol are other examples.
I don't think her k lesbian fanbase can grow as big as others ever since the 2018 article which a lot of them still believe and the whole patriarchal butch bs. She is definitely getting attention from other fans for her good personality on smn so that will show too on variety shows however not many young people are looking to be a huge fan of a 29 year old woman so she should just embrace her more mature audience as she seemed to with shutdown and the 19+ songs she plans to release.

Gue
Reactions:

Post by Gue »

I want more non kpop lesbians to learn about Moonbyul

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gue wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 12:39
I want more non kpop lesbians to learn about Moonbyul
The fact that Moonbyul sold out both dates of her concert under a minute for the general public makes me think a lot of non-kpop lesbians do know about her, at least in korea which matters a lot. It's only 4% men attending and moonbyul went on vlive saying dresscode is slip dresses and berets :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 21:43
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 17:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don't think her k lesbian fanbase can grow as big as others ever since the 2018 article which a lot of them still believe and the whole patriarchal butch bs. She is definitely getting attention from other fans for her good personality on smn so that will show too on variety shows however not many young people are looking to be a huge fan of a 29 year old woman so she should just embrace her more mature audience as she seemed to with shutdown and the 19+ songs she plans to release.
I’m drawing a blank here which 2018 article

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Please vote for your favourites in LChat Hot 100 - KPOP and Korean entertainment EDITION.
Vote for 5 different girls from Korean entertainment only, thank you.

TOPIC -
https://thelchat.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=79470

LINK TO VOTE -
https://forms.gle/b8kZoUkcXNc3fHWZ8

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ok I’m the dummy that asked which article and I just remembered so disregard that question

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I know byul said to focus on her for the concert but I really want to see Mirani and Seori sing the songs with her. I was kinda hoping for SMN since they were already there. But please no mamamoo members :fingcross: Im sorry to moos on this thread

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Damn she's so sexy. Good on her for showing this part of herself too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2022, 14:24

Damn she's so sexy. Good on her for showing this part of herself too.
byul!!!!! omg :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Since the thread isn’t active, i did a tarot reading, if anybody is interested. Moonbyul will come out, can happen in 2024 (take this with grain of salt). But I can’t say the cards were really bad tbh, yes not everything will be good, she will be judged however it’s gonna be alright after awhile. She’s a lucky person. Yes, it’s sort of obvious but anyway

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2022, 07:01
Since the thread isn’t active, i did a tarot reading, if anybody is interested. Moonbyul will come out, can happen in 2024 (take this with grain of salt). But I can’t say the cards were really bad tbh, yes not everything will be good, she will be judged however it’s gonna be alright after awhile. She’s a lucky person. Yes, it’s sort of obvious but anyway
What else do you have? I don't remember much from the tarot readings of her on youtube but was she the one who got betrayal of some sorts? or was that solar?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2022, 04:19
Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2022, 07:01
What else do you have? I don't remember much from the tarot readings of her on youtube but was she the one who got betrayal of some sorts? or was that solar?
Betrayal part is from solar’s video, but there were two persons from byul’s video who might be a cause of her problems (I don’t talk about those video on rbw’s channel, it’s another one of a random tarot reader). Moos thought it was about kjw and kdh. I didn’t do readings about this stuff

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wonder how moonbyul coped all these years being part of a group where at least two members are homophobic(ish). I have to believe that it's true everything we saw from her group was just for the cameras, or maybe she wasn't out to them for the longest time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2022, 17:12
I wonder how moonbyul coped all these years being part of a group where at least two members are homophobic(ish). I have to believe that it's true everything we saw from her group was just for the cameras, or maybe she wasn't out to them for the longest time.
huh? what are you talking about? who is homophobic? why are they homophobic?
get your facts right pls

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Great now moonbyul akgae twittard find this thread. Let all go on from shitting on eveyone and not talk about moon now =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
True and the way those two said she has to be feminine and told her not to forget that she's female I wonder what it would've looked like if they were more supportive of how she wants to express herself.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2022, 18:25
Guest wrote:
True and the way those two said she has to be feminine and told her not to forget that she's female I wonder what it would've looked like if they were more supportive of how she wants to express herself.
twitter fucktards are here

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2022, 18:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Should we talk about it in mmm thread then?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2022, 18:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It's hot garbage so probably you should go educate yourself instead. If you're only convinced by isolated incidents out of context, here's a video where Moonbyul's group members were being supportive of her while she was doing probably the most masculine concept we've seen from her:

(I haven't even gotten into all the times Moonbyul herself has talked about wanting to experiment with more feminine styling, and how none of that directly relates to the original "at least two members are homophobic(ish)" bullshit when Mamamoo is one of the Kpop groups most openly supportive of the community across the board even before you start talking about how the members get along with each other, but I'm not sure it's worth it.)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2022, 18:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It's hot garbage so probably you should go educate yourself instead. If you're only convinced by isolated incidents out of context, here's a video where Moonbyul's group members were being supportive of her while she was doing probably the most masculine concept we've seen from her:

(I haven't even gotten into all the times Moonbyul herself has talked about wanting to experiment with more feminine styling, and how none of that directly relates to the original "at least two members are homophobic(ish)" bullshit when Mamamoo is one of the Kpop groups most openly supportive of the community across the board even before you start talking about how the members get along with each other, but I'm not sure it's worth it.)
Why did s and h later call this concept "greedy" though? That's not what we were talking about anyway

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2022, 18:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Why did s and h later call this concept "greedy" though? That's not what we were talking about anyway
I mean, you weren't talking about anything at all, when you weren't mentioning specific details or naming the members you thought were homophobic or providing even the tiniest shred of evidence for any of it. If you're gonna come with a hot take the least you could do is find a link of whatever moment you're taking out of context to try and counteract the literal years of signs that Moonbyul is close to her members and they accept her. But it sure seems like you're just here to bait people instead of having a real discussion and I'm definitely thinking it isn't worth engaging any further.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

moonbyul akgae twittard really take the cake now H stan got humbled after she's releasing GP, maybe it is a sign mb should do a het song just to calm these bitches down :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2022, 19:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

moonbyul akgae twittard really take the cake now H stan got humbled after she's releasing GP, maybe it is a sign mb should do a het song just to calm these bitches down :mask:
the funniest (or most tragic) thing is that byul's twittard akgaes literally decided to take a crusade against solar because of... a tiktok video. lol byul had two pre-release mvs, a slew of movie-like 'scene' videos, and a bunch of other stuff, but the moment rbw posts a 15-second silent video of solar smiling on tiktok... she's now 'the favorite' and they decided they have to smear her reputation instead, lol. 'lunatics' never suited a fandom name more. imagine if hwasa stans had decided to act like this when 6quence dropped. gp had literally nothing at all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2022, 19:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

the funniest (or most tragic) thing is that byul's twittard akgaes literally decided to take a crusade against solar because of... a tiktok video. lol byul had two pre-release mvs, a slew of movie-like 'scene' videos, and a bunch of other stuff, but the moment rbw posts a 15-second silent video of solar smiling on tiktok... she's now 'the favorite' and they decided they have to smear her reputation instead, lol. 'lunatics' never suited a fandom name more. imagine if hwasa stans had decided to act like this when 6quence dropped. gp had literally nothing at all.
idc go back to mmm/ms thread

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2022, 20:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

idc go back to mmm/ms thread
If you really didn't care, you wouldn't have replied to it in the first place. And it was you who brought your stupid vendetta against mmm members to this thread that should be about Moonbyul alone, so bear with it when people call out your bullshit. Next time, keep it on Twitter.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

if only moon akgaes can keep the same enegry talking about her like when they're shitting on everybody else then we cool. But ofc they need to bring the imaginary beef here to make some stupid points =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mmmthredards please fck off.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Can’t defend Solar on Twitter that’s why you’re camping here whining some twitter tards drama shits? You guys are freaking loser :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2022, 18:09
Guest wrote:
huh? what are you talking about? who is homophobic? why are they homophobic?
get your facts right pls
Turns out the 2016 moosical incident wasn’t done by only one member. But that was almost 6 years ago I believe they are all friendly supporters now I don’t know why anon has to bring it up again. Idiots from other place were summoned.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If only y'all can focus on her artistry and music instead of selling narrative of her being a doormat for MMM girlies to step on she may be able to crack melon top 100 ffs

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Ewww even though my akgaes are annoying why would you say something like this in l chat? Can smell your het bis energy :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 01:47
If only y'all can focus on her artistry and music instead of selling narrative of her being a doormat for MMM girlies to step on she may be able to crack melon top 100 ffs
Didn’t know we are in kpopies stanning forum oh my you twittertards are funny 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Great now this thread was in some twitards gc too :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 01:51
Guest wrote:
Share with the class how talking about other members in her thread relevant then. Should just stick with chami fanfiction shit and we cool :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 01:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Share with the class how talking about other members in her thread relevant then. Should just stick with chami fanfiction shit and we cool :mask:
Cause according to anon they are likely homophobic? I want to hear the tea and this is a place for gossip?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 01:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cause according to anon they are likely homophobic? I want to hear the tea and this is a place for gossip?
=_= illiterate at its finest. Does them being homophobic related to moonbyul? Dumbass anon pretend they are bertha should just lurk and learn to integrate lmaoo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 02:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
=_= illiterate at its finest. Does them being homophobic related to moonbyul? Dumbass anon pretend they are bertha should just lurk and learn to integrate lmaoo.
Cause mb is most likely a Lesbian? Wait the way you talk and the emoji…are you that moonsun tea anon? That’s why you are so mad?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

thought there was some real activity here for once and turns out it's half mmm talk and half ppl shitting on each other. can yall leave your drama on twitter and focus on moonbyul? FOCUS ON MOONBYUL gdi, this is her thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 02:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Cause mb is most likely a Lesbian? Wait the way you talk and the emoji…are you that moonsun tea anon? That’s why you are so mad?
:fool: the math is not mathing dumbass, we are in for the gay teas not made up story about MMM girlies reaction when they know moon eating pussy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don’t want to contribute to whatever argument is happening but I’m newish and want to know what the moosical incident is in reference to

Can someone elaborate please

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 02:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

:fool: the math is not mathing dumbass, we are in for the gay teas not made up story about MMM girlies reaction when they know moon eating pussy
tea anon stop covering things up share it with us

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

As someone who biases Moonbyul but tolerates the other members just enough, I'm actually curious why some other Moonbyul biased people run these fanfics about Moonbyul hating the other members and/or the other members hating her? I mean, if your fanfic was true, doesn't that mean she's been acting and lying to your face for seven years and a half now? I'd rather believe we've learned enough about her in order to stan her, rather than project some beef on her that makes everything we know about her to be fake. But maybe that's just me...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 02:12
thought there was some real activity here for once and turns out it's half mmm talk and half ppl shitting on each other. can yall leave your drama on twitter and focus on moonbyul? FOCUS ON MOONBYUL gdi, this is her thread.
Moomoos want to make everything a group work even in here :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 02:26
As someone who biases Moonbyul but tolerates the other members just enough, I'm actually curious why some other Moonbyul biased people run these fanfics about Moonbyul hating the other members and/or the other members hating her? I mean, if your fanfic was true, doesn't that mean she's been acting and lying to your face for seven years and a half now? I'd rather believe we've learned enough about her in order to stan her, rather than project some beef on her that makes everything we know about her to be fake. But maybe that's just me...
Oh god calm down no one is using the word hate. Also so you believe she hasn’t date or go out with any girl since she debuted?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 02:23
Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 02:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

tea anon stop covering things up share it with us
:fool: :fool: :fool: if you want that tea anon you should shit on moonsun in mmm thread, not here

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This thread is getting more toxic than mmm thread lol

Goodnight

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 02:31
Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 02:26
Oh god calm down no one is using the word hate. Also so you believe she hasn’t date or go out with any girl since she debuted?
Some anon is trying to say that members were homophobic towards her, isn't homophobia hate? About her statements, I believe what she says. Maybe she didn't really have time to date after all.

guets
Reactions:

Post by guets »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 03:00
This thread is getting more toxic than mmm thread lol

Goodnight
Damn when the synopsis strings started. I got goosebumps. Byuls really creative with thr 6equence thing that started in December and is ending now with the mini concert. So proud of the little hamsters growth. Can't wait for smn to come back and the new variety show to air so we get more byul solo stuff to talk about instead of spinning fictional stories on here.