Aespa

Reactions:

Re: Aespa

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 12:20
What do you guys think of jiminjeong/winrina? Youtube has been recommending me a lot of their videos lately and I didn't know they had lots of special moments together.
They don't, not really. Shippers just take every single thing they do and put it slow mo to make it meaningful.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
What do you guys think of jiminjeong/winrina? Youtube has been recommending me a lot of their videos lately and I didn't know they had lots of special moments together.
I think they’re friends and wouldn’t say they have “special moments” any more than any other members.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I have a feeling Karina has a tiny crush on Winter :nails: But other than that I guess they're mostly just friends.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 22:35
Guest wrote:
I have a feeling Karina has a tiny crush on Winter :nails: But other than that I guess they're mostly just friends.
Da

As someone who just casually checks up on aespa and has a working gaydar, yeah, i too think she got a slight crush on her.

She is sweet to all of them but you can clearly see her fondness for Winter is different. Then i just found out her female ideal type and it all makes sense lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Karina asking out & flirting with girls since middle school :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 22:46
Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 22:35
Guest wrote:
Da

As someone who just casually checks up on aespa and has a working gaydar, yeah, i too think she got a slight crush on her.

She is sweet to all of them but you can clearly see her fondness for Winter is different. Then i just found out her female ideal type and it all makes sense lol
Yeah she probably has a bit of crush but won't act on it because they're idols and they're still rookies. *Sigh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 02:02

Im not kidding when I say that Karina really likes girls, like REALLY REALLY like them.

Im a lesbian but im not as women obsessed as she is. She hits on every pretty woman that she sees lol it's amazing :rofl:

Future Anon
Reactions:

Aespa Gen4 Queens

Post by Future Anon »

I am from the future, this thread will be very popular for next 7 years. It will have hundreds of pages. Eventually L-chat will determine all members are gay and they will have many ships, but Karina will remain L-chat fave. None of the girls will come out. But L-chat will love them a lot. After disbanding of Blackpink & Twice aespa will be the top group and gain worldwide popularity. And L-chat will be happy. :dance2:
L-chat will also like their music and do lots of speculation on the girls gay interactions with friends, stylists and other girls in members life. :nails:

Karina LEZ, WInter LGBT, Gay Giselle :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 02:02

She's so sweet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She's so cute :dramaqueen: I don't know about the third one

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Karina reminds me so much of Irene. Always praising women while shrugging men off. No wonder Klesbians seem to love her :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 14:44
Karina reminds me so much of Irene. Always praising women while shrugging men off. No wonder Klesbians seem to love her :rofl:
Pretty much :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 15:11
Guest wrote:
i just love how the gays just claimed her lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 15:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Karina is for women, everybody knows that 008

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 12:31
She's so cute :dramaqueen: I don't know about the third one

i cant understand korean so im just talking out my ass here lol but i assume the third one is about not spending money carelessly?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da

I think it is because she shows no interest in men at all. Even on her askfm, she shuts down any questions about men.

Sure she revealed her male ideal type but that was once before predebut and knowing how kpop works, every idol is asked about their ideal type, even Moonbyul had that BS male ideal type answer before.

The fact that even her classmate said Karina likes girls so much just sealed the deal, so we claim her as ours :rofl: just like how we claim Irene as ours too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 00:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da I think it is because she shows no interest in men at all. Even on her askfm, she shuts down any questions about men.

Sure she revealed her male ideal type but that was once before predebut and knowing how kpop works, every idol is asked about their ideal type, even Moonbyul had that BS male ideal type answer before.

The fact that even her classmate said Karina likes girls so much just sealed the deal, so we claim her as ours :rofl: just like how we claim Irene as ours too
Da I haven't seen any kmys claim she's gay (or maybe I could have missed it) but it's a bit obvious why women like her that much, girl got everything (nice body, pretty face, nice personality, super sweet and a gg stan :lol: ) She also got this elegant, mature and very attractive aura so the deal is sealed for many of us :$ I'm stanning her gay or not

There is a meme that kmys use (i can't find it), this pic but with kar as the fiance :lol:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

How can't you not love her? :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just another day of Karina going out of her way to compliment women

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 01:12
Just another day of Karina going out of her way to compliment women
I can't see the picture :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 01:39
https://ibb.co/jzGLM3h
im sorry here's the pic lol. I think the question here was "what is Giselle's strength" and only karina had a different answer

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 01:43
Guest wrote:
im sorry here's the pic lol. I think the question here was "what is Giselle's strength" and only karina had a different answer
As expected of Rina :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yes, she goes out of her way to compliment the rest of members or basically everyone lol I haven't met another woman who compliments other women that much like Karina and it's not your usual straight woman compliment like "your dress is so cute" she gets extra :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This was so sweet of her, i don't know she was trying to be supportive with other women or Karina being Karina :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 02:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This was so sweet of her, i don't know she was trying to be supportive with other women or Karina being Karina :lol:

Da

Didnt a classmate say that she knows the names of the pretty girls in their school? And she would often give them letters and small gifts?

She got more game than me :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 02:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da

Didnt a classmate say that she knows the names of the pretty girls in their school? And she would often give them letters and small gifts?

She was already very flirty as teen, I can't imagine how much she's now, maybe she calmed down a bit :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 02:29
Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 02:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da

She was already very flirty as teen, I can't imagine how much she's now, maybe she calmed down a bit :lol:
Da

Probably not. I mean a few weeks ago she was just gushing about Yeji. She posted their pictures on bubble out of the blue and told fans how much she likes her.

Karina even asked her out that Yeji had to post about it on bubble cuz she didnt know what to do lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Winrina supporting taeyeon new song, as expected :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Karina fav actresses

I think we can rule her out as lesbian definitely, no way you will catch me calling a man pretty 008

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's interesting that she likes shin sekyung. She keeps getting criticised for being a pretty face with poor acting skills.
Although I disagree, and I like her too.
I think we can rule her out as lesbian definitely, no way you will catch me calling a man pretty
Not very shocking. Lesbians are pretty rare, sadly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 15:06
It's interesting that she likes shin sekyung. She keeps getting criticised for being a pretty face with poor acting skills.
I think we can rule her out as lesbian definitely, no way you will catch me calling a man pretty
The good thing is:
-She expressly said she was gonna watch the show with shin min ah so I'm gonna assume one of the reasons (or the only reason) she's watching the show is for her lol
-She only listed her fav actresses, no sign of men list (so far)
-She included shin min to call her pretty but this is expected from Karina :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 15:16
Guest wrote:
The good thing is:
-She expressly said she was gonna watch the show with shin min ah so I'm gonna assume one of the reasons (or the only reason) she's watching the show is for her lol
-She included shin min to call her pretty but this is expected from Karina :lol:
Oh that reminds me! If it's the show with shin mina and that dude then it's the one with a lesbian substory!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 15:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The good thing is:
Oh that reminds me! If it's the show with shin mina and that dude then it's the one with a lesbian substory!
Hometown Cha-cha-cha??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 15:21
Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 15:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The good thing is:
Hometown Cha-cha-cha??
Yup. Unless they've worked together somewhere else.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The good thing is:
da I don't think we should rule her out just yet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We can add emma to that actresses list :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is there any pretty girl she doesn't like? :lol:

Karina:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 16:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The good thing is:
I never considered her lesbian for starters :lol: either straight or bisexual (i like speculating for fun but keeping it realistic). I always thought bi with men as preference but like other anons mentioned she's too women centric and it's making me doubt that she could be bi with women as preference. I guess we'll have to wait for more hints in the future.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 17:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The good thing is:
I never considered her lesbian for starters :lol: either straight or bisexual (i like speculating for fun but keeping it realistic). I always thought bi with men as preference but like other anons mentioned she's too women centric and it's making me doubt that she could be bi with women as preference. I guess we'll have to wait for more hints in the future.
I think it's pretty much impossible to tell whether some of these sus idols are gay or just bi because they still need to stay in the closet, and not just because they're idols but because it's SK. They'll always throw a bone for the straights, even if they don't mean it. And we can never know if they mean it or not. So I prefer to focus on their feelings for women and leave men out of the equation.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 17:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The good thing is:
I think it's pretty much impossible to tell whether some of these sus idols are gay or just bi because they still need to stay in the closet, and not just because they're idols but because it's SK. They'll always throw a bone for the straights, even if they don't mean it. And we can never know if they mean it or not. So I prefer to focus on their feelings for women and leave men out of the equation.
Yes, I understand. It's just when idols bring up men for themselves without no one forcing them like Giselle or Winter, it's hard to think they are faking it because it seems very genuine. But you're right we should only focus on the women part and not men unless it's something hard to ignore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 17:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The good thing is:
One of the things about her is how comfortable she is with female MCs like she really seems so comfortable around them and I don't know if it's a mix of her being of the leader and her friendly nature (some people are very friendly with everyone) or it's something else..

This radio show is where I feel she was the most comfortable, she was really cute here

Under spoilers more links
[spoiler]With english subs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHsrTMPOdIk

The full version with breaks included where she keeps being friendly. Breaks: 05:25; 16:56 ; 25:30

or this one too
[/spoiler]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 14:55
Karina fav actresses

I think we can rule her out as lesbian definitely, no way you will catch me calling a man pretty 008
Da

Correct me if im wrong but someone on Twitter translated her bubble differently and she said that Shin Min-a and Kim Seon-ho look good together, not literally that they are good looking or in this case "pretty"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She just keeps shooting her shot doesnt she? :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 22:45
Guest wrote:
Karina fav actresses
[spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler][/spoiler]
Da

Correct me if im wrong but someone on Twitter translated her bubble differently and she said that Shin Min-a and Kim Seon-ho look good together, not literally that they are good looking or in this case "pretty"
omg at moments like these I wish I spoke korean :mask:
Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 22:49
She just keeps shooting her shot doesnt she? :rofl:

I can already see fans losing their minds over her flirting when they finally have fansigns :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 22:45
Guest wrote:
Karina fav actresses

Da

Da

Well that makes sense too. I watched the drama and I must say they do look good together, probably one of the few pairings with actually chemistry.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can already see fans losing their minds over her flirting when they finally have fansigns :rofl:
I don't know if I'd try with her, you never know if she's gonna be receptive or not :rofl: She can be blunt sometimes :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Karina said no to marriage :rofl: :rofl:

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The way Karina went all out for Winter's birthday, spamming pic after pic after pic. You can tell she really has a soft spot for her :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 23:11
Karina said no to marriage :rofl: :rofl:

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: