[/spoiler]

Except if you're pretty then she'll propose to you :$
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Reactions:

Re: Aespa

Post by Guest »

Now I wonder if those asking for marriage were dudes or girls :rofl:

Tbh I find these fans so cringy but at the same time I'm like well, congrats for having the courage to be so damn bold :lol: I can't relate.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 00:02

Tbh I find these fans so cringy but at the same time I'm like well, congrats for having the courage to be so damn bold :lol: I can't relate.
Aespa keeps RV tradition, I think the most of the fandom are women :lol:

When aespa attended mama (i think?) and there were fans, they took a picture and Karina put it as bble background and I can only see lots of women
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 00:16
Guest wrote:

When aespa attended mama (i think?) and there were fans, they took a picture and Karina put it as bble background and I can only see lots of women
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Mama audience is for all groups attending and nearly all were boy groups so it would be mostly women? Or am I wrong.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 00:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Mama audience is for all groups attending and nearly all were boy groups so it would be mostly women? Or am I wrong.
This year for covid was different, it was pre-recorded and limited to amount of fans per group

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 00:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 23:22
The way Karina went all out for Winter's birthday, spamming pic after pic after pic. You can tell she really has a soft spot for her :bigcry:
the way she waited around 12mn to post her greeting :$ she even told the next day she fell asleep doing so

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Honestly, i never thought that it will be Karina who will be on our sus list, and I also never thought that she's be this flirty with women and be an extrovert. I really thought it would be Winter lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

NingNing casually scheduling a date with a female fan lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 11:27
Honestly, i never thought that it will be Karina who will be on our sus list, and I also never thought that she's be this flirty with women and be an extrovert. I really thought it would be Winter lol
From what I saw, winter seems the shyiest of the group

From less to more shy:
Ningning (she does her own thing and mind her own business) > Karina > Giselle > Winter

But once giselle is comfortable, I can imagine she is the wildest (off camera) along with Ningning :lol: while Karina and Winter are more well mannered

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 12:05
Guest wrote:

From less to more shy:
Ningning (she does her own thing and mind her own business) > Karina > Giselle > Winter

But once giselle is comfortable, I can imagine she is the wildest (off camera) along with Ningning :lol: while Karina and Winter are more well mannered
Da

Yeah, i think NingNing and Giselle are the type to socialize more. If they werent idols and were ordinary college student, i bet you'll see them at every college party lol

As for Karina, she's the type who will initiate if she likes you, just like how she would ask her pretty classmates out, how she asked Yeji out and how she approached Winter when they first met each other as trainees.

As for Winter, awkward around new people but will loosen up once you spend more time together

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 11:38

I love how open-minded NingNing is. Isnt she the one who posted SolJiwan on bubble? Since she's roomates with Karina i guess it is safe to say they watched Nevertheless together

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 12:34
Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 12:05
Guest wrote:

From less to more shy:

Da

Yeah, i think NingNing and Giselle are the type to socialize more. If they werent idols and were ordinary college student, i bet you'll see them at every college party lol

As for Karina, she's the type who will initiate if she likes you, just like how she would ask her pretty classmates out, how she asked Yeji out and how she approached Winter when they first met each other as trainees.

As for Winter, awkward around new people but will loosen up once you spend more time together
Ningning is the social butterfly of the group, all the idols she's friend with and nobody knew (and the ones who don't know yet). I mean they went to NYC and Ningning hanged out with two different group friends :rofl: How Ningning has friends in nyc too?? :tinfoil:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 12:37
Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 11:38

I love how open-minded NingNing is. Isnt she the one who posted SolJiwan on bubble? Since she's roomates with Karina i guess it is safe to say they watched Nevertheless together
I think all of them watched nevertheless together, Giselle mentioned the show too and Karina posted the ost of the show on bble. I'm waiting for Ningning femenist scandal, she loves the book pride and prejudice because it told us women should be think independiently :lol:

[spoiler]

The black text is what she wrote on bble
[/spoiler]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

NingNing watches Euphoria :nervous: i wonder what she thinks of Jules' and Rue's scenes? They are pretty explicit arent they?

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 13:34
NingNing watches Euphoria :nervous: i wonder what she thinks of Jules' and Rue's scenes? They are pretty explicit arent they?

isn't the Jule character is a man :yawn:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Good for her, our NingNing ^_^

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I still have Ningning on the watchlist, either ally or one of us. At least we can say she's an ally for sure, the two screenshots of shows were from lgbt couples (i'm not gonna got into trans discussion) so she's knows what she's doing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 13:59
I still have Ningning on the watchlist, either ally or one of us. At least we can say she's an ally for sure, the two screenshots of shows were from lgbt couples (i'm not gonna got into trans discussion) so she's knows what she's doing
*(i'm not gonna get into trans discussion) she knows

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 13:50
Guest wrote:

Da

She's trans actually. I think it just shows that NingNing is open minded since she consumes gay content (Nevertheless, Euphoria, loves Frank Ocean etc.)

Doesnt really have to mean anything. It is just nice to see a kpop idol openly watching shows with LGBT storyline, no matter what it is

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 14:04
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da

She's trans actually. I think it just shows that NingNing is open minded since she consumes gay content (Nevertheless, Euphoria, loves Frank Ocean etc.)

Doesnt really have to mean anything. It is just nice to see a kpop idol openly watching shows with LGBT storyline, no matter what it is
he is he not she XY science go back to school kid :yawn:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Agree or disagree if that person is a he or she, let's not discuss it here, this is not the thread for that. Just focus on the important info about Ningning

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 13:55
Good for her, our NingNing ^_^

that tweet is disgusting though..."fruity"? Why do straight people do this whyyyy :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 14:11
Agree or disagree if that person is a he or she, let's not discuss it here, this is not the thread for that. Just focus on the important info about Ningning
then stop talking about men. I was enjoying the aespa thread but you have to ruin it with men talk :handbags:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 14:07
Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 14:04
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da

he is he not she XY science go back to school kid :yawn:
Da

No one is debating you on that? ^o) the anon just said that NingNing is open minded since she watches shows with LGBT content.

This isnt the place for trans discussion anyway, the only take away here is that NingNing is at least a great ally

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Move on, please.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This isnt the place for trans discussion anyway, the only take away here is that NingNing is at least a great ally
Exactly this isn't the place for that and the only thing people have to take from this is Ningning is an ally (at least) so move on from any trans discussion

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The op is so lucky being able to hold Karina's hand 😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does NingNing ping for any of you?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 14:27
Not, not really. People always jokes about aespa being one the straightest groups out there :lol: Karina would be seen as straight (the most still think that tho) if it wasn't for her love women

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Nope.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is OP, I made this thread to peacefully discuss about Aespa without trolls shutting down everything.
If you want to debate about whether Jules is a man or not go to the K-ent thread, it's been a shitshow for a while now anyway.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Tbh she doesnt, she just seems like a really really cool gal.

However, if she does end up with a gf one day, it wont surprise me either. She seems like the type who will go for what she likes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
No, she's probably supportive and an ally but she's most likely straight.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 14:37
This is OP, I made this thread to peacefully discuss about Aespa without trolls shutting down everything.
If you want to debate about whether Jules is a man or not go to the K-ent thread, it's been a shitshow for a while now anyway.
Mate, we literally just moved on and we didnt even dig into that topic here as we shut it down immediately. No need to remind us

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 14:38
Guest wrote:

However, if she does end up with a gf one day, it wont surprise me either. She seems like the type who will go for what she likes
Same thoughts about her, i think she's a very open minded person and she's an ally. I'll wait for more content if she moves from the ally status to lgbt one tho

guest8
Reactions:

Post by guest8 »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 14:37
you should learn the lesson and never bring men here especially the ones who think they are women. :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

X2

It is just lovely to know that she's such a cool person.

Now let me ask this, does Winter ping to you?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think Winter only pings to people because she a liiiiiiiiiittle bit tomboyish when you compare her with the other 3. Which is a bit absurd...

As far as I know, she has not done anything or said anything that could be sus.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 14:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

X2

It is just lovely to know that she's such a cool person.

Now let me ask this, does Winter ping to you?
Nah she doesnt. I know the fandom loves Winrina and i admit they are cute together, probably one of the ships with real chemistry, but Winter seems straight to me tbh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 14:49
I think Winter only pings to people because she a liiiiiiiiiittle bit tomboyish when you compare her with the other 3. Which is a bit absurd...

Winter is like Seulgi, she pings to those who thinks tomboyish = lesbian. And to those who take shipping too seriously (although i think Karina does have a slight crush)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 14:59
Guest wrote:

Winter is like Seulgi, she pings to those who thinks tomboyish = lesbian. And to those who take shipping too seriously (although i think Karina does have a slight crush)
If there is an attraction between the two of them, it's probably on Karina's side only but won't act on it since they're best friends. As much as I want to ship them (since they really look good together), I just feel like there's no chance between them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

da the anon who compared her to Seulgi is spot on. I won't be shocked if SM pushes a Winrina subunit in the future.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 15:15
Guest wrote:

da the anon who compared her to Seulgi is spot on. I won't be shocked if SM pushes a Winrina subunit in the future.
Da

SM does have that habit of capitalizing on a group's famous ship. They did it with Taeny, Kryber, and Seulrene. They will definitely do it with Winrina too in the future, and it also helps that they are the most famous members

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 01:34
As much as I love seeing them perform I dread having to listen to that god-awful song again :(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 03:03
Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 01:34
[spoiler][/spoiler]
As much as I love seeing them perform I dread having to listen to that god-awful song again :(
The best thing about this song was the perfomance so I'm glad we're getting a perfomance at least since we don't have a dance practice or anything :dramaqueen: And it's always nice seeing them together again :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well, we can always mute the video :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I too hate the song & it's lyrics are horrible but I'm just glad to see them performing on stage again.
I just hope they don't feel too overworked with them just finishing Dreams Come True promo & allegedly preparing for a comeback. 008

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 12:05
I too hate the song & it's lyrics are horrible but I'm just glad to see them performing on stage again.
I just hope they don't feel too overworked with them just finishing Dreams Come True promo & allegedly preparing for a comeback. 008
It will be fine, it's just one perfomance and this is the least overworked they will be once covid is gone