Aespa

Reactions:

Aespa

Post by Guest »

This thread is for all things aespa. Shocked there wasn't a thread for them here so I made one myself.

Thread rules:
1. Stay on topic
2. Keep it gay. No het talk. No het speculation. No het anything
3. No shit-stirring or inflammatory topics. Including but not limited to: trolling, stan-baiting, race-baiting, ship wars etc.
4. Absolutely no bashing of the members (or other groups)
5. No discussion of other groups unless it relates to aespa
6. Keep all social media drama out of this thread
7. Don't pretend to be multiple people
8. Do not reply to or quote any trolls or posts that break the rules. Just report!

Reactions:

GAY-spa

Post by Guest »

GISELLE GAY With SOMI :hug:

Reactions:

Re: GAY-spa

Post by Guest »

Somi 😍

Reactions:

Re: Aespa

Post by Guest »

I don’t stan but I do see them come up on my Twitter timeline here and there and Giselle is the one I had thought could be into women, but I see mainly people bring Karina up on here. As stans, do you guys think she (Giselle) could be wlw?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 18:14
I don’t stan but I do see them come up on my Twitter timeline here and there and Giselle is the one I had thought could be into women, but I see mainly people bring Karina up on here. As stans, do you guys think she (Giselle) could be wlw?
No.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She's perhaps the straightest kpop girl i've ever seen so I would be genuinely surprised if she is wlw

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 19:26
Guest wrote:
She's perhaps the straightest kpop girl i've ever seen so I would be genuinely surprised if she is wlw
x2 She's if anything the straightest member of the group lol I'd be very surprised if she likes women, she seems like a nice, open mind girl so I'm sure she's supportive at least ^_^

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Let me be the one to say that Karina is definitely one to watch.
Korean lesbians seem to love her too

I don't think she has ever fangirled over a male idol\artist either :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 19:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
x2 She's if anything the straightest member of the group lol I'd be very surprised if she likes women, she seems like a nice, open mind girl so I'm sure she's supportive at least ^_^
Thanks for answering but that’s what I get from going off one pic and not actually paying attention to what they say/do

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Laboum Yulhee would be the straightest one for me.

We should have Karina meet Ningning's New York friend

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 19:30
Let me be the one to say that Karina is definitely one to watch.
Korean lesbians seem to love her too
I don't think she has ever fangirled over a male idol\artist either :nervous:
I don't think she's lesbian but I'm not ruling out the possibility she could likes women :nails: She looks intimidating but she has a friendly and flirty personality, I wouldn't be surprised if some women try to approach her. She's the member more interactive/friendly with MCs, saying this because tho she looks intimidating, her personality makes her very reachable.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 19:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
x3 She doesn't really ping for me, she's the last member I'd suspect to be gay.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Fr. I saw someone say she’s coming for Jennie’s heterosexual crown and they’re so right.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 23:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Fr. I saw someone say she’s coming for Jennie’s heterosexual crown and they’re so right.
Honestly now that I think about it I don’t know why I asked I remember her debut pics and nothing about her seemed/looked gay lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 23:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Honestly now that I think about it I don’t know why I asked I remember her debut pics and nothing about her seemed/looked gay lol
*predebut

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You'll have a hard time to find out who is gay looking at pictures :lol: Some women ping but they end up being straight and viceversa, it's better to pay attention to little details (things they say or how they act but since they are idols/celebrities they are careful with that)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 00:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You'll have a hard time to find out who is gay looking at pictures :lol: Some women ping but they end up being straight and viceversa, it's better to pay attention to little details (things they say or how they act but since they are idols/celebrities they are careful with that)
I've been following aespa for quite a while now and I can say that Ningning would even have a higher chance of being into women than Giselle (because of her story about Soljiwan couple)... but I think even her would be straight. I'm only watching out for Karina and Winter

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Still no interactions with IU?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 09:50
lol it's hard to meet IU since she's not like your usual idol. They attended the same event but if she met her, she didn't mention it. It's not gonna happen anything anyway, she'll say hi and get shy and that's it :lol:

She met lee-hi and wrote a long letter but it's inside of the album so we can't see it :dramaqueen: I wanted to see her being all cute on that letter :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 10:11
Guest wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 09:50
lol it's hard to meet IU since she's not like your usual idol. They attended the same event but if she met her, she didn't mention it. It's not gonna happen anything anyway, she'll say hi and get shy and that's it :lol:

She met lee-hi and wrote a long letter but it's inside of the album so we can't see it :dramaqueen: I wanted to see her being all cute on that letter :mask:
damn everybody crushing on IU tho

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does someone have the original source of this?? lmao The picture where it's translated "she was fan of pretty girls" :lol:

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's better to talk here than in the general thread

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Nah, she's very straight. But i do believe she's open minded

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 04:38
It's better to talk here than in the general thread
da the k-ent thread is full of het twitter trolls. Here we won't trolled, at least for now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 00:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I've been following aespa for quite a while now and I can say that Ningning would even have a higher chance of being into women than Giselle (because of her story about Soljiwan couple)... but I think even her would be straight. I'm only watching out for Karina and Winter
Winter pings so hard for me...she gives off Taeyeon vibes :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 16:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da I always read her as a straight girl (before even she fangirled about harry styles). I think some think she could be into women because she has more a tomboyish style but her tomboyish style/vibe is somehow still feminine??

And I'd not be surprised if she's the least open minded member of the group

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da Well, who knows. Maybe she is like TY... Let's hope she has better taste tho :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I find all the pairings dynamics interesting, the one that surprised the most was Giselle-Winter, I thought they'd get along fine but not that well because their personalities wouldn't be very compatible but they seem to get along better than I thought

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The way she zoned out while talking about Sooyoung :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 18:16

Not because she was on loop on how pretty she was :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 18:21
Guest wrote:

I miss when they release behind the scenes videos like this... because we get more hints how Karina loves women

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 19:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

I miss when they release behind the scenes videos like this... because we get more hints how Karina loves women
I miss any content, we get to know more the girls through bble than anything :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 17:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da I always read her as a straight girl (before even she fangirled about harry styles). I think some think she could be into women because she has more a tomboyish style but her tomboyish style/vibe is somehow still feminine??

Da

Honestly she reminds me of Seulgi. Everyone thinks she's the gay one because she tomboyish but she's straight. Although I do see her being chill and supportive if a female friend comes out to her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 20:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

I miss any content, we get to know more the girls through bble than anything :mask:
Da

Karina and Winter are MIA on bubble right now, NingNing and Giselle posted pics a couple of hours ago and they're gone for the rest of the day too.....comeback preparations maybe? :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 22:01
Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 17:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da

Honestly she reminds me of Seulgi. Everyone thinks she's the gay one because she tomboyish but she's straight. Although I do see her being chill and supportive if a female friend comes out to her
Yes, all of them seem like nice girls. I just mean she could be a bit more conservative than the other members in general. Just my perception, I could be completely wrong tho, we haven't seen much of them anyway (f*uck SM)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 22:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Da

Karina and Winter are MIA on bubble right now, NingNing and Giselle posted pics a couple of hours ago and they're gone for the rest of the day too.....comeback preparations maybe? :hmmm:
100% they are preparing the next comeback (march/april). Last time they filmed everything in august and the comeback happened in early october

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da

The last I saw of Karina being flustered was when Yoona wrapped her arm around her after that TikTok challenge

[spoiler] [/spoiler]

And there was her fawning over Yeji that she basically dropped their pics with Yeji knowing, telling MYs she loves her and asked her out

So yeah, if only we get more content, im sure we will see more of Karina being into women

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 23:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da

The last I saw of Karina being flustered was when Yoona wrapped her arm around her after that TikTok challenge

[spoiler] [/spoiler]

And there was her fawning over Yeji that she basically dropped their pics with Yeji knowing, telling MYs she loves her and asked her out

So yeah, if only we get more content, im sure we will see more of Karina being into women
*without Yeji knowing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da

[spoiler] [/spoiler]

I'm very curious who are her bias on snsd, it seems like taeyeon is her fav but who after her? :tinfoil:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 23:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da

[spoiler] [/spoiler]

*without Yeji knowing
Da

I wonder if they ended up hanging out since Karina asked her out?

Damn Karina, she's really consistent isnt she? Predebut she kept asking girls out left and right, and now she's asking pretty idols out :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 23:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da

[spoiler] [/spoiler]

I'm very curious who are her bias on snsd, it seems like taeyeon is her fav but who after her? :tinfoil:
Da

I think she likes SNSD as a whole. As for her bias, someone asked her about idols she likes and she named Taeyeon as one of them. But there was also an askfm of her defending Tiffany from a hater so...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 23:40
Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 23:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da

[spoiler] [/spoiler]

*without Yeji knowing
Da

I wonder if they ended up hanging out since Karina asked her out?

Damn Karina, she's really consistent isnt she? Predebut she kept asking girls out left and right, and now she's asking pretty idols out :rofl:
I don't think so, they are so busy right now and any of them would have it mentioned or post pictures or something

Karina to yeji: "do you want to hang out and hold hands? but no homo" :tinfoil: :dramaqueen: It's cute, itzy are their first idols friends for winrina at least because ningning seems to be friends with all the industry in secret

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 23:43
Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 23:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da

[spoiler] [/spoiler]

Da

I think she likes SNSD as a whole. As for her bias, someone asked her about idols she likes and she named Taeyeon as one of them. But there was also an askfm of her defending Tiffany from a hater so...
Yes but i think it was because someone was attacting her. From her other bias, she seems to like feminine women. IU, taeyeon, sully, irene.. tho IU and tae is also for their music/talent. I remember she mentioned a few actresses too but I don't remember who

Tho this was also cute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 22:12
Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 22:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da

100% they are preparing the next comeback (march/april). Last time they filmed everything in august and the comeback happened in early october
Da Karina said she wouldn't be available on bbl for a while, she said the same thing a few months before the Savage comeback so they're probably preparing for a new album. I'm also thinking March/April since Feb are the Winter Olympics and would probably be too early.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 00:08

It looks like a couple photoshoot with the way Karina is holding Yeji like that lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 01:54
Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 00:08

It looks like a couple photoshoot with the way Karina is holding Yeji like that lol
Da
The way she holds women :$ i dont know if i wanna be yeji or karina lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can't wait for Karina magazine covers :$

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What do you guys think of jiminjeong/winrina? Youtube has been recommending me a lot of their videos lately and I didn't know they had lots of special moments together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 12:20
What do you guys think of jiminjeong/winrina? Youtube has been recommending me a lot of their videos lately and I didn't know they had lots of special moments together.
They are your definition of best friends