Aespa

Reactions:

Re: Aespa

Post by guest »

Does anyone else miss jiminjeong? karina has spent the most time with giselle on this tour and even posted her on ig multiple times. I saw some people on twitter speculating that jmj might have been fighting during the start of the tour hence the zero interactions and the kinda cold behavior on winters end towards karina. they might have made up by the end of the us leg of the tour.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
19 Sep 2023, 09:03
Does anyone else miss jiminjeong? karina has spent the most time with giselle on this tour and even posted her on ig multiple times. I saw some people on twitter speculating that jmj might have been fighting during the start of the tour hence the zero interactions and the kinda cold behavior on winters end towards karina. they might have made up by the end of the us leg of the tour.
Nah. You guys are reading too much into it only because winrina aren't posting their relationship on social media. The only times we know winrina are hanging out are when people caught them on streets and they take pictures of them. I remember they went out together during the tour but we only knew about it because someone took pics of them, same with ningrina, they went out on a date but we knew about them because someone saw them. Kariselle only happen to post it on social media more often than the rest of members. In fact Karina not always tag giselle on her ig pics but we know they were together because giselle also posts pics from the same place or they leave comments under those pics.

The girls have also commented several times, they not always feel like doing the same thing like other members during their trips. So sometimes each members go to different places alone or with other members who are down for it depending on what each one want to do at that moment. Per example sometimes Karina wants to visit some place while others prefer to stay in the hotel resting or go shopping or whatever. Or kariselle wanting to eat kaymak while winning wanted to eat something else so they split. Seriously it's not that deep.

Also Kariselle only happen to be the two members who are more into social media than the other two, that's why you see more tiktoks and vlogs from those two. It's normal. You can't expect everyone to be into the same stuff.

My advice is don't assume someone relationship based on social media. We don't know what's going on behind of scenes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Also i don'k know what type of interactions fans are expecting to happen on stage. Each member has their own personality, winter tends to be more chill person and be on her own bubble, esp on stage while other members like to joke around and tease each other. It means nothing respect to members relationships.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2023, 10:02
guest wrote:
Nah. You guys are reading too much into it only because winrina aren't posting their relationship on social media. The only times we know winrina are hanging out are when people caught them on streets and they take pictures of them. I remember they went out together during the tour but we only knew about it because someone took pics of them, same with ningrina, they went out on a date but we knew about them because someone saw them. Kariselle only happen to post it on social media more often than the rest of members. In fact Karina not always tag giselle on her ig pics but we know they were together because giselle also posts pics from the same place or they leave comments under those pics.

The girls have also commented several times, they not always feel like doing the same thing like other members during their trips. So sometimes each members go to different places alone or with other members who are down for it depending on what each one want to do at that moment. Per example sometimes Karina wants to visit some place while others prefer to stay in the hotel resting or go shopping or whatever. Or kariselle wanting to eat kaymak while winning wanted to eat something else so they split. Seriously it's not that deep.

Also Kariselle only happen to be the two members who are more into social media than the other two, that's why you see more tiktoks and vlogs from those two. It's normal. You can't expect everyone to be into the same stuff.

My advice is don't assume someone relationship based on social media. We don't know what's going on behind of scenes.

some winrinas on twitter are delusional i know but im not talking about them. it is a fact that kariselle have been hanging out more than other on this tour, there is nothing with this the are friends. i don't know about the winrina fighting thing but they do seem distant from the 1% we see them. kariseele are being pushed as the government assigned ship sm as of late with the vlogs and stuff but it would be nice to see the other members too. kariselle went to the aquarium with just the two of them but its not like winter didn't want to go there, she did go to the same aquarium but at a different time which was kind of weird.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2023, 11:30
Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2023, 10:02
guest wrote:

some winrinas on twitter are delusional i know but im not talking about them. it is a fact that kariselle have been hanging out more than other on this tour, there is nothing with this the are friends. i don't know about the winrina fighting thing but they do seem distant from the 1% we see them. kariseele are being pushed as the government assigned ship sm as of late with the vlogs and stuff but it would be nice to see the other members too. kariselle went to the aquarium with just the two of them but its not like winter didn't want to go there, she did go to the same aquarium but at a different time which was kind of weird.
I hope you're a troll because you sound very delusional like one of those akgaes who make up delusional narratives about their fav and other members
"it would be nice to see the other members too"
the other members are free to pick a camera and film their own vlogs like giselle and karina are doing or do you think sm banned winning from posting vlogs? lmao do some fans hear themselves??

Bet you were one of those winter stans who trended hashtags when karina, giselle and ningning were together in the pool while winter decided to go somewhere place else :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hopefully sm keeps forcing kariselle to film vlogs together because they are very cute duo :$ a kariselle vlog per week, it'd be nice ^_^

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

👀👀

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

But it does seem like winrina have drifted apart a little bit. They used to be stuck together but now barely hung out on tour, it was all about the kariselle show

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2023, 07:17
But it does seem like winrina have drifted apart a little bit. They used to be stuck together but now barely hung out on tour, it was all about the kariselle show
am i the only one not seeing what yall are seeing? they hung out together in la. pretty sure they grabbed food together. also they interacted at every show on the us & south american leg of the tour and just recently sat next to each other at the blackpink concert like idk what yall are on

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

jiminjeong fighting confirmed

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

WHERE MY NINGRINA GIRLS AT?!?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2023, 15:49
Guest wrote:
am i the only one not seeing what yall are seeing? they hung out together in la. pretty sure they grabbed food together. also they interacted at every show on the us & south american leg of the tour and just recently sat next to each other at the blackpink concert like idk what yall are on
I have seen people on twitter talking about this too. i thnk they are saying this becuase while karina and winter are interacting a little bit its a lot less than before and karina spent most of her time on days off with giselle. There is one particular clip I saw and everyone was saying that winrina are beefin just because winter said no to her for something, that is a little ridiculous for me becuase i didn't see any hostility in that no but the fact that winter went to the same aquarium as giselle and karina but did not go with them did seem a little strange.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2023, 09:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I have seen people on twitter talking about this too. i thnk they are saying this becuase while karina and winter are interacting a little bit its a lot less than before and karina spent most of her time on days off with giselle. There is one particular clip I saw and everyone was saying that winrina are beefin just because winter said no to her for something, that is a little ridiculous for me becuase i didn't see any hostility in that no but the fact that winter went to the same aquarium as giselle and karina but did not go with them did seem a little strange.
winter hung out with the dancers that day. do people expect all of them to hang out all the time? the girls said most days they all did different things. ning barely hung out with the girls. sis said she slept for 26 hours 😭😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2023, 12:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
winter hung out with the dancers that day. do people expect all of them to hang out all the time? the girls said most days they all did different things. ning barely hung out with the girls. sis said she slept for 26 hours 😭😭
winter and ning did different things but karina and giselle spent most days together whci is what sparked the winrina drift apart conversation. i don't think they have drifted apart but are just less together than before. them not interacting much on tour is what fueled the akgaes with their belief that they hate eachother which makes no sense. From the looks of it we are probably gonna get more kariselle vlogs which are cute but personally I would also love a jiminjeong vlog but the chances of that are next to none.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

release the photo girlies

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2023, 14:10

they're passing the torch

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2023, 14:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
winter and ning did different things but karina and giselle spent most days together whci is what sparked the winrina drift apart conversation. i don't think they have drifted apart but are just less together than before. them not interacting much on tour is what fueled the akgaes with their belief that they hate eachother which makes no sense. From the looks of it we are probably gonna get more kariselle vlogs which are cute but personally I would also love a jiminjeong vlog but the chances of that are next to none.
DA It seems giselle is the member who is into vlogs the most. She already posted two individual vlogs. Bet Kariselle wanted to try Kaymak and giselle was who the one who came up with the idea about filming a vlog about it and then they decided to keep filming in different places during their tour.

So it's Karina or Winter the ones who will have to come up with the idea to film a vlog together.Tho if Karina gets into vlogging in a serious way, she'll end up posting vlogs with every member for sure.

Nobody knows the amount of times the girls are hanging out together (OT4, OT3 or OT2). Karina usually has dates with every member whenever she's travelling so I'm sure she went out with every member at some point and not only Giselle. And in the case she's truly spending more time with Giselle than Winter or Ningning currently, I don't know where it's the problem. Is there any rule where she can only be very close to Winter or something? It doesn't mean they fought or they are distant either, it only means kariselle are quite close now too. Fans should be happy all the girls are close instead of seeing it as something negative because of some ship.

Just stop assuming things based on social media because I'm sure the girls are hanging out with other people and we have no idea until someone reveals it. Like Karina getting close to Jisoo or chaewon and we finding it later.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I don't think it's that strange. They admitted every one of them got different plans (alone or with other members). It's quite possible winter was doing something else when Kariselle went to the aquarium so she decided to go later with the dancers or whatever

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2023, 17:46
Guest wrote:
are they the only 4th gen grp they contacted/communicated or make friends with? guessing since they are only 4th gen they invited at the concert.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

they all look gorg but ning and gi's hot girl aura :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2023, 06:10
Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2023, 17:46
Guest wrote:
are they the only 4th gen grp they contacted/communicated or make friends with? guessing since they are only 4th gen they invited at the concert.
I'm surprised she decided to contact her. It make sense idols want to make friends between their peers (idols from the same gen) but it's a bit unusual idols go out of their way to make friends with idols from different gens, esp BP. I mean as far as we know aespa isn't even close with RV members tho they had a bunch of collabs and interactions.

Maybe karina mentioning Jisoo in some occasion caught Jisoo attention and she decided to talk to her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2023, 21:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA It seems giselle is the member who is into vlogs the most. She already posted two individual vlogs. Bet Kariselle wanted to try Kaymak and giselle was who the one who came up with the idea about filming a vlog about it and then they decided to keep filming in different places during their tour.

So it's Karina or Winter the ones who will have to come up with the idea to film a vlog together.Tho if Karina gets into vlogging in a serious way, she'll end up posting vlogs with every member for sure.

Nobody knows the amount of times the girls are hanging out together (OT4, OT3 or OT2). Karina usually has dates with every member whenever she's travelling so I'm sure she went out with every member at some point and not only Giselle. And in the case she's truly spending more time with Giselle than Winter or Ningning currently, I don't know where it's the problem. Is there any rule where she can only be very close to Winter or something? It doesn't mean they fought or they are distant either, it only means kariselle are quite close now too. Fans should be happy all the girls are close instead of seeing it as something negative because of some ship.

Just stop assuming things based on social media because I'm sure the girls are hanging out with other people and we have no idea until someone reveals it. Like Karina getting close to Jisoo or chaewon and we finding it later.
I am a new user here and its my first reply so please correct me if I use this wrong.

I don't think anyone is saying that its wrong that kariselle are hanging out so much but making an observation I guess. They did go to some places together and posted a lot together too, even today karina posted giselle on ig story. There is nothing wrong with it and the vlogs are cute too. IDK about being distant but even if winrina did hangout a bunch on tour karina never posted about it which is also fine she has no obligation to post everyone. I guess winter fans a bitter that giselle and karina are quite cllose now and winrina are not doing stuff together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2023, 09:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I am a new user here and its my first reply so please correct me if I use this wrong.

I don't think anyone is saying that its wrong that kariselle are hanging out so much but making an observation I guess. They did go to some places together and posted a lot together too, even today karina posted giselle on ig story. There is nothing wrong with it and the vlogs are cute too. IDK about being distant but even if winrina did hangout a bunch on tour karina never posted about it which is also fine she has no obligation to post everyone. I guess winter fans a bitter that giselle and karina are quite cllose now and winrina are not doing stuff together.
The point I'm trying to make is we don't know the actual relationship between any of the girls. We only know what they let us know. We don't know how much stuff winrina are doing together, they could spend the most of the time together, we wouldn't know. And yeah Kariselle seems to be quite close now and they seem to spend a bunch of time together but it says nothing about the rest of aespa relationships.

Karina never posted about Giselle, fans connected the dots when giselle also posted the same places like Karina and of course when Giselle posted pictures of the two of them together. But if giselle wouldn't have posted anything or leave comments, we'd not know they were together.

Winter is the most reserved member and it doesn't help she's not into social media or selfies as much as the rest. I mean she's the only member hasn't posted a picture with another member on her IG. And tho it seems otherwise karina is also quite private when it comes to her friends and family. She could mention (if asked) she's friend with this or that person but that's only thing we'll know about their relationships.

What I'm trying to say, fans shouldn't assume members relationships because of little snippets we get publicly. Winrina could be as close as before or not, we can't just know it. It's just to think they aren't close anymore or they fought because Karina is also spending time with another member, it's not it.

Anyway I knew kariselle would get along well, Giselle seems a mature, receptive person who you can talk to and that's something someone like Karina is gonna appreciate lot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2023, 10:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The point I'm trying to make is we don't know the actual relationship between any of the girls. We only know what they let us know. We don't know how much stuff winrina are doing together, they could spend the most of the time together, we wouldn't know. And yeah Kariselle seems to be quite close now and they seem to spend a bunch of time together but it says nothing about the rest of aespa relationships.

Karina never posted about Giselle, fans connected the dots when giselle also posted the same places like Karina and of course when Giselle posted pictures of the two of them together. But if giselle wouldn't have posted anything or leave comments, we'd not know they were together.

Winter is the most reserved member and it doesn't help she's not into social media or selfies as much as the rest. I mean she's the only member hasn't posted a picture with another member on her IG. And tho it seems otherwise karina is also quite private when it comes to her friends and family. She could mention (if asked) she's friend with this or that person but that's only thing we'll know about their relationships.

What I'm trying to say, fans shouldn't assume members relationships because of little snippets we get publicly. Winrina could be as close as before or not, we can't just know it. It's just to think they aren't close anymore or they fought because Karina is also spending time with another member, it's not it.

Anyway I knew kariselle would get along well, Giselle seems a mature, receptive person who you can talk to and that's something someone like Karina is gonna appreciate lot.
The fighting and being distant speculation started because of their somewhat awkard interactions on stage compared to the normal ones with others.

Your last sentence makes it sound like ning and winter are not mature receptive people that karina wouldn't appreciate. They all have their own ways of showing affectio, ningning is pretty physcially affectionate to karina and winter is more of an acts of service girlie both of whom im sure karina appreciates a lot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think the main problem is when aespa debuted winrina seemed like the main ship and winter and karina seemed to be the closest with each other respect to other members but now Karina seems also to be very close with Giselle and some could not know how to react to it.

Personally I prefer winrina keeps their relationship lowkey because shippers can be insane and ruin everything.

Aespa is one of those groups where all members seem to get quite well with each other and each pairing has their own dynamics. So I'd not worry much about that stuff.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2023, 11:39
Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2023, 10:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The fighting and being distant speculation started because of their somewhat awkard interactions on stage compared to the normal ones with others.

Your last sentence makes it sound like ning and winter are not mature receptive people that karina wouldn't appreciate. They all have their own ways of showing affectio, ningning is pretty physcially affectionate to karina and winter is more of an acts of service girlie both of whom im sure karina appreciates a lot.
I never said Karina didn't appreciate Ningning or Winter. That girl loves so much all her members. I only was explaining why I think Kariselle became so close with each other. Imo Kariselle are the most mature members and Giselle seems to be a good listener, someone can give good advices and someone who knows how to comfort you whenever you need. Karina is an emotional and very expressive person so someone like Giselle is perfect for her. That's why I said I'm not surprised they got close. Of course the rest of members have also their own positive personality traits, I'm just describing giselle ones and why Karina would appreaciate Giselle personality.

Some people are worrying about winrina relationship a bit too much. I'm sure they (and other members) are spending time together, it's just they aren't sharing it with us the same way like Kariselle. And that's their decision.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Some winrina little and subtle interactions from aespa concerts for those who miss winrina :dramaqueen:

winrina smiling each other
winrina touching each other
winrina smiling each other pt2
Karina touching winter's back
More cute little interactions

Yes, they are very subtle interactions (for behind) so it's not that easy to see unless you got a good fancam angle. I'm not gonna spend more time watching their fancams so those interesed in winrina concert interactions, it feels free to watch some aespa fancams

Hopefully this calms some people. Winrina isn't into fanservice much and it seems like they are gonna keep their relationship mostly into themselves, even if some would want them to share everything with us

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2023, 22:25
Some winrina little and subtle interactions from aespa concerts for those who miss winrina :dramaqueen:

winrina smiling each other
winrina touching each other
winrina smiling each other pt2
Karina touching winter's back
More cute little interactions

Yes, they are very subtle interactions (for behind) so it's not that easy to see unless you got a good fancam angle. I'm not gonna spend more time watching their fancams so those interesed in winrina concert interactions, it feels free to watch some aespa fancams

Hopefully this calms some people. Winrina isn't into fanservice much and it seems like they are gonna keep their relationship mostly into themselves, even if some would want them to share everything with us
cutest moment on the us leg

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

just me here appreciating ningselle my fave duo in the group

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2023, 06:13

they all look gorg but ning and gi's hot girl aura :wub:
i mean

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2023, 15:05
just me here appreciating ningselle my fave duo in the group

There are so many ningselle moments in this tour and them holding the pride flag, ICONIC.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

viral twts smtown moments

HOT GISELLE

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

pt 2
So cute!

titktok challenges

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://x.com/wntrult/status/1705851949189304745?s=20
like the color but i dont know about the feathery thing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

main dancer who has that kind of vocal :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Thinking how they have to prepare their next comeback straight after their tour and then a bunch of end of year performances. I hope nobody complaints if they take a few months off early next year, at least as group. They have been so busy this year so they deserve a few months with not many schedules, a few individual gigs and them preparing their next comeback and that's it.

I'd not able to stand idols crazy schedules, I'd end up burning out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Sep 2023, 03:43
the pic is not even in hd for her first solo gig in paris giselle is given bare minimum fucking sm

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Since there was a discussion about aespa hanging out together during their tour, ningrina talked about the girls preferences on the eunchae show and this could explain better why not all of them are together every time they go out:

-Ningning: "i enjoy the scenery, go shopping and eat good foods". She also loves nature like going to beaches and mountains
-Karina: She enjoys landmarks, popular places. So basically your typical "which you must visit when you go to this place"
-Winselle: They are homebodies while ningrina are more active. Winselle like going to grocery shopping, staycation and things like that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I havent into anime for years but giselle does fit that characters style

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

winter's pop and ning's fluidity

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is this even possible? When did they record the songs and film the MV? :blinkwide: And it's already octuber, it means the teasers should start in around 2 weeks.. did they record all this before the tour because it can't be possible otherwise. Disclaimer: nobody knows if the screenshot is real but if it's true what's the point to release "better things" album just before the next comeback :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

better things was just good bop. i do not understand why they are wasting everyoneone's time on that fucking "western" market. It should have been proper SK single. Same with Hold on Tight, tho i get that situation here was different.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Oct 2023, 09:44
better things was just good bop. i do not understand why they are wasting everyoneone's time on that fucking "western" market. It should have been proper SK single. Same with Hold on Tight, tho i get that situation here was different.
better things is the equivalent of "life's too short" last year. Nothing wrong releasing a single english song every year to promote in USA. It helped to gain some fans for some groups. It's gonna depend on the song.

Anyway I'm pretty sure they split the full album in two mini albums and next mini will have similar format like before "don't blink, yolo, hot air ballon + 3 new songs" and that's why they will be able to release a new album that soon while touring

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i have a bunch of crocs already and with them collaborating will definitely add in my collection. dont know about the fur though but them wearing it it's kinda cute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They all look pretty damn.. but Giselle and ningning always serves c*nt.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

she is allergic to not serving

im sat