Korean Entertainment Wave

Post Reply
Guest
Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment Wave

#2501

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Feb 2023, 09:30
I mean, look, no matter her very painfuly straight-woman choices, I would love to party with Hyori 008
I still consider her one of the sexiest female kpop idols ever.
Image
Lol yes I think she will always be the blueprint of sexy kpop idol. Even now, she's still hot and charismatic af. And hilarious to boot. Can't wait for their shenanigans.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment Wave

#2502

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Feb 2023, 18:26
Guest wrote:
18 Feb 2023, 09:30
I mean, look, no matter her very painfuly straight-woman choices, I would love to party with Hyori 008
I still consider her one of the sexiest female kpop idols ever.
Image
Lol yes I think she will always be the blueprint of sexy kpop idol. Even now, she's still hot and charismatic af. And hilarious to boot. Can't wait for their shenanigans.
da
She is definitely the blueprint. She just exudes sexy. No one has topped her. The only one who comes close imo is Yuri because, like Hyori, it feels natural and not forced. They both have great offstage personalities too which adds to the sexiness.
BoA has gotten sexier as she ages. Most women do actually which is why it makes me sad that everyone is so obsessed with youth in SK and elsewhere. Anyways, I'm very excited to watch them slay on and off stage. And like others said, to see Boa be a cute dongsaeng.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment Wave

#2503

Post by Guest »

Lol, that second Yuri gif. :lol:
They so fucking silly those SNSD girls.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment Wave

#2504

Post by Guest »

Posting this here
-Ch*n W**hee(1987)
-M**n Chaew*n(1986)
Feel free to add more if you have teas.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment Wave

#2505

Post by Guest »

music

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment Wave

#2506

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 11:39
music
Haha at least there was Forgive Me, though i didn't like it as much as her previous albums. It was 3 years between Only One and KML too, and another 3 years till Woman, so I think 3 years between full albums is kind of standard for her at this stage. Tbh now I'm just grateful if we get anything at all...dreading the day she stops releasing music altogether.
I'm more annoyed about the lack of real live performances nowadays. Most of the Forgive Me perfs were pre recorded live vocals. Not sure if it's her choice or just industry standard now.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment Wave

#2507

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Feb 2023, 10:29
Posting this here
-Ch*n W**hee(1987)
-M**n Chaew*n(1986)
Feel free to add more if you have teas.
No tea, but welcome more discussion on actresses. The problem in k-ent is that most actresses are super private and usually disappear between projects so no one knows anything. Other than LJY whom I think is fairly obvious, there's hardly any material to speculate for the rest.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment Wave

#2508

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 12:17
Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 11:39
music
Haha at least there was Forgive Me, though i didn't like it as much as her previous albums. It was 3 years between Only One and KML too, and another 3 years till Woman, so I think 3 years between full albums is kind of standard for her at this stage. Tbh now I'm just grateful if we get anything at all...dreading the day she stops releasing music altogether.
I'm more annoyed about the lack of real live performances nowadays. Most of the Forgive Me perfs were pre recorded live vocals. Not sure if it's her choice or just industry standard now.
I guess you're right. I mean, I would take time too if I have to return with full album after Better lol
As for vocals - true, tho here I'm not sure if her COVID didn't affect it. I read on twitter that at some fan meeting for FM she said it attacked her throat area really bad and still feels discomfort weeks after.

I will say this tho, blessed the fact that as this old gen idol she continues to preform at her solo concerts with live band. It's so rare in kpop and my god, I would be really sad if we would lose this.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment Wave

#2509

Post by Guest »

btw, agree about Forgive Me. Not bad by any means, but over the last 10 years or so, her level has been really high, that's why Forgive Me (the title track) felt slightly beneath her, if you know what I mean. Like I said, 'BoA you must drop something' type of feeling with that mini. There were some toptier B-sides, but again, not enough :P

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment Wave

#2510

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 11:39
music
I wish SM wouldn't involve her or any of the other female groups in that ae5pa kwangya lore because their fans are immature and disrespectful af. Do you think she'll put out any more Japanese stuff because I'd personally like another Japanese single or something.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment Wave

#2511

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 12:21
Guest wrote:
21 Feb 2023, 10:29
Posting this here
-Ch*n W**hee(1987)
-M**n Chaew*n(1986)
Feel free to add more if you have teas.
No tea, but welcome more discussion on actresses. The problem in k-ent is that most actresses are super private and usually disappear between projects so no one knows anything. Other than LJY whom I think is fairly obvious, there's hardly any material to speculate for the rest.
DA Do you have tea on LJY ? I think JSN is her gf. I thought they were broken up since they haven't been pictured together in over two 2 years but it seems they posted pictures from the same place a few days ago. They looked like an obvious couple in their very old deleted photos.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment Wave

#2512

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 12:41
btw, agree about Forgive Me. Not bad by any means, but over the last 10 years or so, her level has been really high, that's why Forgive Me (the title track) felt slightly beneath her, if you know what I mean. Like I said, 'BoA you must drop something' type of feeling with that mini. There were some toptier B-sides, but again, not enough :P
Yeah, for me her voice elevates any material to above average at least. Though I think even the B sides weren't as good this time. Shattered on KML had me in a grip, then Start Over on Better. I need a live perf of Start Over so much.

Also, yes BoA + live band is the best. Love the live on unplugged performances during Better era. Garden In The Air <3 Grateful we had the K909 perfs at least for Forgive Me era.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment Wave

#2513

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2023, 01:28
Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 12:21
Guest wrote:
21 Feb 2023, 10:29
Posting this here
-Ch*n W**hee(1987)
-M**n Chaew*n(1986)
Feel free to add more if you have teas.
No tea, but welcome more discussion on actresses. The problem in k-ent is that most actresses are super private and usually disappear between projects so no one knows anything. Other than LJY whom I think is fairly obvious, there's hardly any material to speculate for the rest.
DA Do you have tea on LJY ? I think JSN is her gf. I thought they were broken up since they haven't been pictured together in over two 2 years but it seems they posted pictures from the same place a few days ago. They looked like an obvious couple in their very old deleted photos.
There was more speculation/receipts on the old thread, esp from her old ig posts. The only thing I rmb is that she posted about Carol many times (I know that's not proof but lbr its mostly wlw who are obsessed with Carol lol), then everything got deleted once she became more popular. I know there's a batch of actresses that started in movies around the same time who are close in general (LJY, JSN, JYB, KDM etc), but never knew about these photos!

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment Wave

#2514

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 23:28
Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 11:39
music
I wish SM wouldn't involve her or any of the other female groups in that ae5pa kwangya lore because their fans are immature and disrespectful af. Do you think she'll put out any more Japanese stuff because I'd personally like another Japanese single or something.
op/

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment Wave

#2515

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2023, 05:27
Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2023, 01:28
Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 12:21
Guest wrote:
21 Feb 2023, 10:29
Posting this here
-Ch*n W**hee(1987)
-M**n Chaew*n(1986)
Feel free to add more if you have teas.
No tea, but welcome more discussion on actresses. The problem in k-ent is that most actresses are super private and usually disappear between projects so no one knows anything. Other than LJY whom I think is fairly obvious, there's hardly any material to speculate for the rest.
DA Do you have tea on LJY ? I think JSN is her gf. I thought they were broken up since they haven't been pictured together in over two 2 years but it seems they posted pictures from the same place a few days ago. They looked like an obvious couple in their very old deleted photos.
There was more speculation/receipts on the old thread, esp from her old ig posts. The only thing I rmb is that she posted about Carol many times (I know that's not proof but lbr its mostly wlw who are obsessed with Carol lol), then everything got deleted once she became more popular. I know there's a batch of actresses that started in movies around the same time who are close in general (LJY, JSN, JYB, KDM etc), but never knew about these photos!
I searched her name on the old thread but not much comes up. I saw this post from February 2017 though

''How come no one here is talking about Lee Jooyoung? If you're following her on IG, it seems that she and Jung Suni are dating. They're huge fans of Carol.''

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment Wave

#2516

Post by Guest »

That Lee Bo Young's "Agency" drama growing with each ep in viewers and getting great word of mouth...ok, that's it. What is the name of that site that has all kdrama to sream for free. I had it saved on my old laptop, but my mind is blank right now.
Searching through "k drama streaming" and didn't find it, lol.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment Wave

#2517

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2023, 12:15
That Lee Bo Young's "Agency" drama growing with each ep in viewers and getting great word of mouth...ok, that's it. What is the name of that site that has all kdrama to sream for free. I had it saved on my old laptop, but my mind is blank right now.
Searching through "k drama streaming" and didn't find it, lol.
nvm, found it.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment Wave

#2518

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2023, 05:27
Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2023, 01:28
Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 12:21
Guest wrote:
21 Feb 2023, 10:29
Posting this here
-Ch*n W**hee(1987)
-M**n Chaew*n(1986)
Feel free to add more if you have teas.
No tea, but welcome more discussion on actresses. The problem in k-ent is that most actresses are super private and usually disappear between projects so no one knows anything. Other than LJY whom I think is fairly obvious, there's hardly any material to speculate for the rest.
DA Do you have tea on LJY ? I think JSN is her gf. I thought they were broken up since they haven't been pictured together in over two 2 years but it seems they posted pictures from the same place a few days ago. They looked like an obvious couple in their very old deleted photos.
There was more speculation/receipts on the old thread, esp from her old ig posts. The only thing I rmb is that she posted about Carol many times (I know that's not proof but lbr its mostly wlw who are obsessed with Carol lol), then everything got deleted once she became more popular. I know there's a batch of actresses that started in movies around the same time who are close in general (LJY, JSN, JYB, KDM etc), but never knew about these photos!
DA

There isn't much evidence besides all the deleted photos and videos that pop up every once in a while. All I remember is that LJY and JSN went to Europe together for a couple weeks and their pictures gave me couple vibes for sure. They had a lot more pictures and videos on their Instagram about 1-2 years ago (especially JSN) but those got deleted when both started to release more mainstream movies and dramas. You can often spot other shared friends in their photos but not them together, most likely because they either broke up or because they know people caught on.

I wonder about JYB too. She seems quite close to both (they hang out occasionally and interact on social media) and doesn't really have any rumors regarding her personal life. Vincenzo fans really tried to make her and SJK happen but anyone with half a brain could see there was nothing there.
She has also recommended a lot of lesbian movies of the years, even ones that aren't as mainstream as Carol or POALOF

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment Wave

#2519

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2023, 23:15
Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2023, 05:27
Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2023, 01:28
Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 12:21
Guest wrote:
21 Feb 2023, 10:29
Posting this here
-Ch*n W**hee(1987)
-M**n Chaew*n(1986)
Feel free to add more if you have teas.
No tea, but welcome more discussion on actresses. The problem in k-ent is that most actresses are super private and usually disappear between projects so no one knows anything. Other than LJY whom I think is fairly obvious, there's hardly any material to speculate for the rest.
DA Do you have tea on LJY ? I think JSN is her gf. I thought they were broken up since they haven't been pictured together in over two 2 years but it seems they posted pictures from the same place a few days ago. They looked like an obvious couple in their very old deleted photos.
There was more speculation/receipts on the old thread, esp from her old ig posts. The only thing I rmb is that she posted about Carol many times (I know that's not proof but lbr its mostly wlw who are obsessed with Carol lol), then everything got deleted once she became more popular. I know there's a batch of actresses that started in movies around the same time who are close in general (LJY, JSN, JYB, KDM etc), but never knew about these photos!
DA

There isn't much evidence besides all the deleted photos and videos that pop up every once in a while. All I remember is that LJY and JSN went to Europe together for a couple weeks and their pictures gave me couple vibes for sure. They had a lot more pictures and videos on their Instagram about 1-2 years ago (especially JSN) but those got deleted when both started to release more mainstream movies and dramas. You can often spot other shared friends in their photos but not them together, most likely because they either broke up or because they know people caught on.

I wonder about JYB too. She seems quite close to both (they hang out occasionally and interact on social media) and doesn't really have any rumors regarding her personal life. Vincenzo fans really tried to make her and SJK happen but anyone with half a brain could see there was nothing there.
She has also recommended a lot of lesbian movies of the years, even ones that aren't as mainstream as Carol or POALOF
DA They were together 7 days ago judging by their instagram stories. It seems that they avoid to be pictured together at all costs but they were together at the same place.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment Wave

#2520

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Feb 2023, 10:29

They are always together when they are not shooting, holding hands, hugging, MCW kissing HHJ's hand I mean you will get the vibe if you watch the video. Not to mention I find HHJ sus too but that's for another discussion. Another sus incident was MCW surprising SYJ at her birthday fan sign event. I mean before that no one knew they were friends or anything. SYJ looked so happy after seeing MCW and kept smiling the whole time while MCW looked like she couldn't meet eyes with SYJ as she felt shy.



They claimed they were close friends but we never saw them together or they never talked about each other after the surprise event thing as far as I know. Now some will say SYJ is married but that doesn't mean she didn't date women back in the day my friend. She had several rumors on her plate back in the day.
Not trying to dispute anything else here but regarding MCW and SYJ, they were agency-mates back then. They were never seen together in public, true, but they did belong to the same agency during that time so it’s wasn’t that sus. SYJ’s agency is small and always only have a few actors at a time so it’s not surprising that they all know each other.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment Wave

#2521

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Feb 2023, 10:29
Posting this here
-Ch*n W**hee(1987)
-M**n Chaew*n(1986)
Feel free to add more if you have teas.
Chun Woohee/Cheon Woohee has been one of my favorite actresses for a while –– so intense and darkly humorous .. but I totally fell in love with her after watching Sunny. I noticed there was some crazy chemistry going on with her, Shim Eunkyung, and Kang Sora in that movie (Shim is another one who pings like crazy) so I dug into her interviews some more and ...

She spoke a bit about her crush (?) on idol/actress Suzy. She also gets flustered when people question her about Suzy. I'm fluent in Korean so I'll try my best to translate:


Image

She also did a "world cup" / ladder game w/female actresses. On Cate Blanchett & Rooney Mara (featured in the game): "Cate Blanchett and Rooney Mara... someone I want to work with in the future. If I factor in their Carol roles for now ... wouldn't I be similar to this role? [points to Mara] That's what I think. So I would want to work with Cate Blanchett. Plus she's very tall - and she's a wonderful actress, and she's from a different generation from me, and her physique [build] is very different from mine, so wouldn't we look/work better on screen? That's what I think."



Kim Hyesoo kissing her hand went absolutely viral at the time --
Image
There's more but I don't want to spam! She's been in Korean lesbians' hearts for a while now, apparently, ranking in their top 5 favorite actresses when polled .. at one point she was Top 2 w/Kim Tae-ri. Her possible sexuality aside .. I love her mannerisms, expressive eyes .. her general brilliance when it comes to acting. Let me know if anyone else is a fan :)

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment Wave

#2522

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2023, 05:30
Guest wrote:
21 Feb 2023, 10:29
Posting this here
-Ch*n W**hee(1987)
-M**n Chaew*n(1986)
Feel free to add more if you have teas.
Chun Woohee/Cheon Woohee has been one of my favorite actresses for a while –– so intense and darkly humorous .. but I totally fell in love with her after watching Sunny. I noticed there was some crazy chemistry going on with her, Shim Eunkyung, and Kang Sora in that movie (Shim is another one who pings like crazy) so I dug into her interviews some more and ...

She spoke a bit about her crush (?) on idol/actress Suzy. She also gets flustered when people question her about Suzy. I'm fluent in Korean so I'll try my best to translate:


Image

She also did a "world cup" / ladder game w/female actresses. On Cate Blanchett & Rooney Mara (featured in the game): "Cate Blanchett and Rooney Mara... someone I want to work with in the future. If I factor in their Carol roles for now ... wouldn't I be similar to this role? [points to Mara] That's what I think. So I would want to work with Cate Blanchett. Plus she's very tall - and she's a wonderful actress, and she's from a different generation from me, and her physique [build] is very different from mine, so wouldn't we look/work better on screen? That's what I think."



Kim Hyesoo kissing her hand went absolutely viral at the time --
Image
There's more but I don't want to spam! She's been in Korean lesbians' hearts for a while now, apparently, ranking in their top 5 favorite actresses when polled .. at one point she was Top 2 w/Kim Tae-ri. Her possible sexuality aside .. I love her mannerisms, expressive eyes .. her general brilliance when it comes to acting. Let me know if anyone else is a fan :)
DA -raises hand-
Thanks for this!! Loveee CWH since Sunny too! She's definitely one of the finest actresses of her generation. So happy that she blew up with Han Gongju and then The Wailing. I also started Be Melo because she was the lead and ended up loving the whole cast.

Lol this actresses world cup is so funny cos its usually done for the opposite gender. Talking about Carol and BITWC? Sus haha. She was obsessed with SWF also and somehow manage to be in the audience for the live finals lol.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment Wave

#2523

Post by Guest »

Any recent speculation on Lee Dahee

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment Wave

#2524

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2023, 23:48
Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2023, 23:15
Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2023, 05:27
Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2023, 01:28
Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 12:21


No tea, but welcome more discussion on actresses. The problem in k-ent is that most actresses are super private and usually disappear between projects so no one knows anything. Other than LJY whom I think is fairly obvious, there's hardly any material to speculate for the rest.
DA Do you have tea on LJY ? I think JSN is her gf. I thought they were broken up since they haven't been pictured together in over two 2 years but it seems they posted pictures from the same place a few days ago. They looked like an obvious couple in their very old deleted photos.
There was more speculation/receipts on the old thread, esp from her old ig posts. The only thing I rmb is that she posted about Carol many times (I know that's not proof but lbr its mostly wlw who are obsessed with Carol lol), then everything got deleted once she became more popular. I know there's a batch of actresses that started in movies around the same time who are close in general (LJY, JSN, JYB, KDM etc), but never knew about these photos!
DA

There isn't much evidence besides all the deleted photos and videos that pop up every once in a while. All I remember is that LJY and JSN went to Europe together for a couple weeks and their pictures gave me couple vibes for sure. They had a lot more pictures and videos on their Instagram about 1-2 years ago (especially JSN) but those got deleted when both started to release more mainstream movies and dramas. You can often spot other shared friends in their photos but not them together, most likely because they either broke up or because they know people caught on.

I wonder about JYB too. She seems quite close to both (they hang out occasionally and interact on social media) and doesn't really have any rumors regarding her personal life. Vincenzo fans really tried to make her and SJK happen but anyone with half a brain could see there was nothing there.
She has also recommended a lot of lesbian movies of the years, even ones that aren't as mainstream as Carol or POALOF
DA They were together 7 days ago judging by their instagram stories. It seems that they avoid to be pictured together at all costs but they were together at the same place.



They also posted stories at the same time in the same location. JSN now has a lead role in a Kdrama and will be the main character in a big Netflix series so it makes sense to delete everything.

I asked about JYB here before but people told me she is het and dating SJK lol
She played gay in after my death where she actually kissed JSN and was in the trailer of the LGBT film festival in 2014. Other than that there is nothing else to speculate about. Maybe she became friends with LJY and JSN after making the after my death film.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment Wave

#2525

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2023, 18:04
Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2023, 23:48
Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2023, 23:15
Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2023, 05:27
Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2023, 01:28
DA Do you have tea on LJY ? I think JSN is her gf. I thought they were broken up since they haven't been pictured together in over two 2 years but it seems they posted pictures from the same place a few days ago. They looked like an obvious couple in their very old deleted photos.
There was more speculation/receipts on the old thread, esp from her old ig posts. The only thing I rmb is that she posted about Carol many times (I know that's not proof but lbr its mostly wlw who are obsessed with Carol lol), then everything got deleted once she became more popular. I know there's a batch of actresses that started in movies around the same time who are close in general (LJY, JSN, JYB, KDM etc), but never knew about these photos!
DA

There isn't much evidence besides all the deleted photos and videos that pop up every once in a while. All I remember is that LJY and JSN went to Europe together for a couple weeks and their pictures gave me couple vibes for sure. They had a lot more pictures and videos on their Instagram about 1-2 years ago (especially JSN) but those got deleted when both started to release more mainstream movies and dramas. You can often spot other shared friends in their photos but not them together, most likely because they either broke up or because they know people caught on.

I wonder about JYB too. She seems quite close to both (they hang out occasionally and interact on social media) and doesn't really have any rumors regarding her personal life. Vincenzo fans really tried to make her and SJK happen but anyone with half a brain could see there was nothing there.
She has also recommended a lot of lesbian movies of the years, even ones that aren't as mainstream as Carol or POALOF
DA They were together 7 days ago judging by their instagram stories. It seems that they avoid to be pictured together at all costs but they were together at the same place.



They also posted stories at the same time in the same location. JSN now has a lead role in a Kdrama and will be the main character in a big Netflix series so it makes sense to delete everything.

I asked about JYB here before but people told me she is het and dating SJK lol
She played gay in after my death where she actually kissed JSN and was in the trailer of the LGBT film festival in 2014. Other than that there is nothing else to speculate about. Maybe she became friends with LJY and JSN after making the after my death film.
Thanks for the tea! I always find it more suspicious when they don't post who they're with haha. Most people have no problems posting photos with normal friends.

As for JYB, lol that ship with SJK was so ridiculous. I'm so glad its dead and buried now. JYB and JSN acted together in a show called Write or Dance as well prior to After My Death, and JYB and LJY had some promos together. The video below is quite cute - both of them knew each other's works super well. And she's in the same company as KTR (not sure how close they are since neither are huge on sns). But yeah otherwise, no info to speculate about.


Guest
Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment Wave

#2526

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2023, 05:30
Guest wrote:
21 Feb 2023, 10:29
Posting this here
-Ch*n W**hee(1987)
-M**n Chaew*n(1986)
Feel free to add more if you have teas.

The interviews and such that you find at the start of an actor's career are usually a lot more candid cause of the lack of experience and media training. Can't see her giving these kinds of interviews nowadays. I feel like in the west you typically learn more about actors as they grow more popular while in Korea it has the opposite effect; they become a lot more private. Guess it makes sense when the smallest of ''scandals'' can make or break your career.

Shame she doesn't really update her Youtube channel that often. Some of the videos seem to have been deleted too.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment Wave

#2527

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2023, 12:31
Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2023, 18:04
Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2023, 23:48
Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2023, 23:15
Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2023, 05:27


There was more speculation/receipts on the old thread, esp from her old ig posts. The only thing I rmb is that she posted about Carol many times (I know that's not proof but lbr its mostly wlw who are obsessed with Carol lol), then everything got deleted once she became more popular. I know there's a batch of actresses that started in movies around the same time who are close in general (LJY, JSN, JYB, KDM etc), but never knew about these photos!
DA

There isn't much evidence besides all the deleted photos and videos that pop up every once in a while. All I remember is that LJY and JSN went to Europe together for a couple weeks and their pictures gave me couple vibes for sure. They had a lot more pictures and videos on their Instagram about 1-2 years ago (especially JSN) but those got deleted when both started to release more mainstream movies and dramas. You can often spot other shared friends in their photos but not them together, most likely because they either broke up or because they know people caught on.

I wonder about JYB too. She seems quite close to both (they hang out occasionally and interact on social media) and doesn't really have any rumors regarding her personal life. Vincenzo fans really tried to make her and SJK happen but anyone with half a brain could see there was nothing there.
She has also recommended a lot of lesbian movies of the years, even ones that aren't as mainstream as Carol or POALOF
DA They were together 7 days ago judging by their instagram stories. It seems that they avoid to be pictured together at all costs but they were together at the same place.



They also posted stories at the same time in the same location. JSN now has a lead role in a Kdrama and will be the main character in a big Netflix series so it makes sense to delete everything.

I asked about JYB here before but people told me she is het and dating SJK lol
She played gay in after my death where she actually kissed JSN and was in the trailer of the LGBT film festival in 2014. Other than that there is nothing else to speculate about. Maybe she became friends with LJY and JSN after making the after my death film.
Thanks for the tea! I always find it more suspicious when they don't post who they're with haha. Most people have no problems posting photos with normal friends.

As for JYB, lol that ship with SJK was so ridiculous. I'm so glad its dead and buried now. JYB and JSN acted together in a show called Write or Dance as well prior to After My Death, and JYB and LJY had some promos together. The video below is quite cute - both of them knew each other's works super well. And she's in the same company as KTR (not sure how close they are since neither are huge on sns). But yeah otherwise, no info to speculate about.

I saw an old facebook post from like 3 years ago. The LJY hetero fangirls were happy about her ''friendship'' with JSN
They were like
''They always travel together and go out together''
''They always see and support each other even when they have very busy schedules''
''They take care of Tig(the dog) together'' :nervous:

I wish we had more info on JYB

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment Wave

#2528

Post by Guest »

I finally found the JYB video from the Seoul LGBT festival


Guest
Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment Wave

#2529

Post by Guest »

Image

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment Wave

#2530

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2023, 18:19
Image
This is from a gay JSN short film called stab. Anyone here knows where to watch it ?

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment Wave

#2531

Post by Guest »

JSN played a lesbian in this film from 2014/2015 called ''outing'' but i also can't find it anywhere on the internet
Image

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment Wave

#2532

Post by Guest »

JSN sure played in a lot of lesbian shorts before she got her big break. I wonder how she got all those roles. Was she the one on speed-dial or something? Lmao

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment Wave

#2533

Post by Guest »

I watched the first three episodes of the new Netflix documentary about Korean cults. Please don’t watch it if you are a sensitive person because you will puke after the first few seconds.
Every Koreaboo who travels to SK needs to know about these cults. Apparently there are many more of these cults over there and some specialize in attacking foreigners.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment Wave

#2534

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2023, 23:32
I watched the first three episodes of the new Netflix documentary about Korean cults. Please don’t watch it if you are a sensitive person because you will puke after the first few seconds.
Every Koreaboo who travels to SK needs to know about these cults. Apparently there are many more of these cults over there and some specialize in attacking foreigners.

*Not attacking but targeting foreigners in order to get new members

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment Wave

#2535

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2023, 23:12
JSN sure played in a lot of lesbian shorts before she got her big break. I wonder how she got all those roles. Was she the one on speed-dial or something? Lmao
JSN played gay 4 times and LJY played gay 5 times. Maybe they played gay in other stuff too but that's all i could find =_=

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment Wave

#2536

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2023, 06:35
Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2023, 05:30
Guest wrote:
21 Feb 2023, 10:29
Posting this here
-Ch*n W**hee(1987)
-M**n Chaew*n(1986)
Feel free to add more if you have teas.
Chun Woohee/Cheon Woohee has been one of my favorite actresses for a while –– so intense and darkly humorous .. but I totally fell in love with her after watching Sunny. I noticed there was some crazy chemistry going on with her, Shim Eunkyung, and Kang Sora in that movie (Shim is another one who pings like crazy) so I dug into her interviews some more and ...

She spoke a bit about her crush (?) on idol/actress Suzy. She also gets flustered when people question her about Suzy. I'm fluent in Korean so I'll try my best to translate:


Image

She also did a "world cup" / ladder game w/female actresses. On Cate Blanchett & Rooney Mara (featured in the game): "Cate Blanchett and Rooney Mara... someone I want to work with in the future. If I factor in their Carol roles for now ... wouldn't I be similar to this role? [points to Mara] That's what I think. So I would want to work with Cate Blanchett. Plus she's very tall - and she's a wonderful actress, and she's from a different generation from me, and her physique [build] is very different from mine, so wouldn't we look/work better on screen? That's what I think."



Kim Hyesoo kissing her hand went absolutely viral at the time --
Image
There's more but I don't want to spam! She's been in Korean lesbians' hearts for a while now, apparently, ranking in their top 5 favorite actresses when polled .. at one point she was Top 2 w/Kim Tae-ri. Her possible sexuality aside .. I love her mannerisms, expressive eyes .. her general brilliance when it comes to acting. Let me know if anyone else is a fan :)
DA -raises hand-
Thanks for this!! Loveee CWH since Sunny too! She's definitely one of the finest actresses of her generation. So happy that she blew up with Han Gongju and then The Wailing. I also started Be Melo because she was the lead and ended up loving the whole cast.

Lol this actresses world cup is so funny cos its usually done for the opposite gender. Talking about Carol and BITWC? Sus haha. She was obsessed with SWF also and somehow manage to be in the audience for the live finals lol.
These actresses becoming private with their popularity raising each day and having zero dating rumors is the reason being sus other than their personalities off and on camera. Not to mention their celebrity friend circles. Thanks to the anon who replied and gave more information. Enojoyed reading this after so long.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment Wave

#2537

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2023, 23:37
Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2023, 23:32
I watched the first three episodes of the new Netflix documentary about Korean cults. Please don’t watch it if you are a sensitive person because you will puke after the first few seconds.
Every Koreaboo who travels to SK needs to know about these cults. Apparently there are many more of these cults over there and some specialize in attacking foreigners.
*Not attacking but targeting foreigners in order to get new members
"Hannams' Secondary Harassment. They define the behavior of victims of sex crimes and rationalize sexual exploitation with typical criminal logic. I feel again how ruined Korean gender awareness education is and how much Korean men want to rape women. (Such Hannams) They are not potential criminals, they are already criminals."

da. Sorry I cannot translate the screenshots but basically they're saying "these women are not victims but voluntary whores who enjoyed the perks and when the perks stopped, they cry victim! While Kimchi-Nyuns (super derogatory word for K women) scream sex crime when even their skin get touched by normal men"

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment Wave

#2538

Post by Guest »

^ This is so fucked up. No words.
I started to watch it last night around 10pm, and after first minuted I paused. I pushed myslef to watch it more and eventually watched another 40 minutes, but I'm not sure if I will continue. This is heavy, but at the same time I know it is a massive problem in SK. They need to be exposed but holy crap...

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment Wave

#2539

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2023, 00:13
Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2023, 23:12
JSN sure played in a lot of lesbian shorts before she got her big break. I wonder how she got all those roles. Was she the one on speed-dial or something? Lmao
JSN played gay 4 times and LJY played gay 5 times. Maybe they played gay in other stuff too but that's all i could find =_=
could you list the film names please

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment Wave

#2540

Post by Guest »

oh yikes.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment Wave

#2541

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2023, 13:57
Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2023, 00:13
Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2023, 23:12
JSN sure played in a lot of lesbian shorts before she got her big break. I wonder how she got all those roles. Was she the one on speed-dial or something? Lmao
JSN played gay 4 times and LJY played gay 5 times. Maybe they played gay in other stuff too but that's all i could find =_=
could you list the film names please
LJY will have sex scenes with Fan BingBing in Green night
She played lesbian in A quiet Dream (small role but she tries to get it on with Han yeri though)
She played a lesbian in An algorithm
She appeared in the Red Velvet music video Wish Tree where she is in love with her straight friend
She was also in the video of a Korean lesbian rapper

JSN played lesbian in An Algorithm,in a film called stab, in a film from 2014/2015 called outing and in After my death

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment Wave

#2542

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2023, 14:56
Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2023, 13:57
Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2023, 00:13
Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2023, 23:12
JSN sure played in a lot of lesbian shorts before she got her big break. I wonder how she got all those roles. Was she the one on speed-dial or something? Lmao
JSN played gay 4 times and LJY played gay 5 times. Maybe they played gay in other stuff too but that's all i could find =_=
could you list the film names please
LJY will have sex scenes with Fan BingBing in Green night
She played lesbian in A quiet Dream (small role but she tries to get it on with Han yeri though)
She played a lesbian in An algorithm
She appeared in the Red Velvet music video Wish Tree where she is in love with her straight friend
She was also in the video of a Korean lesbian rapper

JSN played lesbian in An Algorithm,in a film called stab, in a film from 2014/2015 called outing and in After my death
Thank youuuu

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment Wave

#2543

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2023, 13:02
^ This is so fucked up. No words.
I started to watch it last night around 10pm, and after first minuted I paused. I pushed myslef to watch it more and eventually watched another 40 minutes, but I'm not sure if I will continue. This is heavy, but at the same time I know it is a massive problem in SK. They need to be exposed but holy crap...
I also paused several times while watching. It's not something everyone can endure.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment Wave

#2544

Post by Guest »

They looked cute together in their old pictures for sure
Image
Image

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment Wave

#2545

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2023, 21:19
They looked cute together in their old pictures for sure
Image
Image
It's weird how people kept all these pictures, they had almost no followers in 2016 especially JSN.
Image
Image

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment Wave

#2546

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2023, 17:02
Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2023, 14:56
Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2023, 13:57
Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2023, 00:13
Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2023, 23:12
JSN sure played in a lot of lesbian shorts before she got her big break. I wonder how she got all those roles. Was she the one on speed-dial or something? Lmao
JSN played gay 4 times and LJY played gay 5 times. Maybe they played gay in other stuff too but that's all i could find =_=
could you list the film names please
LJY will have sex scenes with Fan BingBing in Green night
She played lesbian in A quiet Dream (small role but she tries to get it on with Han yeri though)
She played a lesbian in An algorithm
She appeared in the Red Velvet music video Wish Tree where she is in love with her straight friend
She was also in the video of a Korean lesbian rapper

JSN played lesbian in An Algorithm,in a film called stab, in a film from 2014/2015 called outing and in After my death
Thank youuuu
I am sorry who is JSN and LJY

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment Wave

#2547

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Mar 2023, 07:24
Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2023, 17:02
Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2023, 14:56
Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2023, 13:57
Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2023, 00:13
JSN played gay 4 times and LJY played gay 5 times. Maybe they played gay in other stuff too but that's all i could find =_=
could you list the film names please
LJY will have sex scenes with Fan BingBing in Green night
She played lesbian in A quiet Dream (small role but she tries to get it on with Han yeri though)
She played a lesbian in An algorithm
She appeared in the Red Velvet music video Wish Tree where she is in love with her straight friend
She was also in the video of a Korean lesbian rapper

JSN played lesbian in An Algorithm,in a film called stab, in a film from 2014/2015 called outing and in After my death
Thank youuuu
I am sorry who is JSN and LJY
DA https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeon_So-nee
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Joo-y ... born_1992)

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment Wave

#2548

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2023, 23:37
Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2023, 23:32
I watched the first three episodes of the new Netflix documentary about Korean cults. Please don’t watch it if you are a sensitive person because you will puke after the first few seconds.
Every Koreaboo who travels to SK needs to know about these cults. Apparently there are many more of these cults over there and some specialize in attacking foreigners.

*Not attacking but targeting foreigners in order to get new members
Here we go a male idol as his family are in the cult and they are like “ but we didn’t know.”
https://www.pannchoa.com/2023/03/theqoo ... t.html?m=1
I hope no female celebrity is involved in this shit but I wouldn’t be surprised if they were.

I’m sorry for interrupting your talks here but this is heavy so I can’t stop myself from sharing news about this.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment Wave

#2549

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Mar 2023, 17:28
Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2023, 23:37
Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2023, 23:32
I watched the first three episodes of the new Netflix documentary about Korean cults. Please don’t watch it if you are a sensitive person because you will puke after the first few seconds.
Every Koreaboo who travels to SK needs to know about these cults. Apparently there are many more of these cults over there and some specialize in attacking foreigners.

*Not attacking but targeting foreigners in order to get new members
Here we go a male idol as his family are in the cult and they are like “ but we didn’t know.”
https://www.pannchoa.com/2023/03/theqoo ... t.html?m=1
I hope no female celebrity is involved in this shit but I wouldn’t be surprised if they were.

I’m sorry for interrupting your talks here but this is heavy so I can’t stop myself from sharing news about this.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment Wave

#2550

Post by Guest »

Have they ever made a drama/movie about these crazy cults/Christians ?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 70 guests