Korean Entertainment Wave

Gaytea!!!
Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment Wave

Post by Gaytea!!! »

Remember KSJ’s ex gf 9von? she is dating someone else now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gaytea!!! wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 18:18
9von has a type and as supposed KSJ is still single
https://www.instagram.com/love3175989/p ... =copy_link

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

9von seeing how her love life is once again a topic of discussion on lchat: :nervous: Image
Its a bit OOT at this point since she is a stylist and she is no longer dating KSJ

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Damn I didn't know that LDH had that thing with her stylist.
What is it with female celebrities and stylists :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 16:02
Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 15:43
Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 15:41
Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 10:05
Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 03:25
x2. At this point that K-enter thread should rename K-idol (tween) thread which is really what that is about! This L Chat has multiple threads about the similar, overlapping (but not same) topics like "Older women you..." "Middle aged women..." "Hot women over 50" (all of which I have happily read lol) and no one really has had problems.
As for LDH/stylist, I've heard they've been solid for a few years. The stylist posts fairly openly about them / LDH and they're pretty much an open secret, if not to the industry then to at least k-lesbians and k-lezmoos who follow them. A few pics:

Of course that would possibly read as "she's just her stylist, they're good friends!" to the public, but it's pretty obvious to anyone who's not a clueless het :lol:
DA/ damn, what a cuple! :heart:
Oh my… what a couple indeed! It’s satisfying to know it :heart:
This post is gold! Thank you anon. I wasn't aware of any of it. :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 19:10
Damn I didn't know that LDH had that thing with her stylist.
What is it with female celebrities and stylists :rofl:
I guess they spend quite time together :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone know where to watch Hello Dracula?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 18:53
9von seeing how her love life is once again a topic of discussion on lchat: :nervous: Image
Its a bit OOT at this point since she is a stylist and she is no longer dating KSJ
I know, right? I'm a bit worry for LDH :-/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 21:41
Anyone know where to watch Hello Dracula?
You can watch it on Dramacool.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
totally forgot that TLC is single-handedly out them unwillingly fool: . Too bad some time I rewatch that ILA ep, they were cute :

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 08:53
With all this talk about Lee Da-hee, I remeber now other Lee Bo young co-star, but this time from the show "Mother": Ko Sung-hee, and her friendship Kim Yeon Koung. Tho to be fair Ko Sung hee name must appeared in some gossip korean forums way before her pics with with KYK on IG last year. Because I legit read about it somewhere in 2020 even...
And she is 31 so she belongs here :lol:
Any tea on her? Gosh, I find Lee Bo-young attractive, but i can't with straight/married women. Need to stay as far asway as possible. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 21:58
Guest wrote:
totally forgot that TLC is single-handedly out them unwillingly fool: . Too bad some time I rewatch that ILA ep, they were cute :
x2 the fact lchat is one of the causes of their breakup? they literally got doxxed by homophobic koreans who said lchat can’t be harmful?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 22:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
x2 the fact lchat is one of the causes of their breakup? they literally got doxxed by homophobic koreans who said lchat can’t be harmful?
I mean if you hag enough, tlc once being cited in a court case for you online stalking/harassing lawsuit in US. Yeah but I never expect the discussion manage to reach the sk side.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 21:53
Guest wrote:
DA not LDH its about KSJ (Kyung Soojin) & her ex g/f

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 22:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I mean if you hag enough, tlc once being cited in a court case for you online stalking/harassing lawsuit in US. Yeah but I never expect the discussion manage to reach the sk side.
OMG is it real? I didn't know. Koreans used receipts from here really? What happened exactly?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 22:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
sa- I know what happened with KSJ and ninevon, but was concern for LDH, now that we have posted pics of her gf. I don't want to jinxed them. Sorry for confusing you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da what is this true? I'm one of the folks who was checking in on them from time to time and posting about them here. I feel awful if so.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 22:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
sa- I know what happened with KSJ and ninevon, but was concern for LDH, now that we have posted pics of her gf. I don't want to jinxed them. Sorry for confusing you.
I'm the one who posted the pics and I understand what you're saying. I can't delete them but I doubt they'll cause a stir. They are not ssng pics or pics from their friends, the photos and captions were posted publicly by the two of them. And the stylist esp is open enough about them that they are deemed okay to talk about in klez social media circles, whereas usually idols/actresses are NOT posted/talked about because fans are protective.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 22:56
Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 22:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I'm the one who posted the pics and I understand what you're saying. I can't delete them but I doubt they'll cause a stir. They are not ssng pics or pics from their friends, the photos and captions were posted publicly by the two of them. And the stylist esp is open enough about them that they are deemed okay to talk about in klez social media circles, whereas usually idols/actresses are NOT posted/talked about because fans are protective.
Thank you. :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 22:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
OMG is it real? I didn't know. Koreans used receipts from here really? What happened exactly?
x2 what is the tea??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

to cheer you up :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yes its real. An anon posted their relationship and legit receipts of it. Ie. (their paris and overseas trips/dates, personal photos from 9vons account, etc.) said post got a lot of traction here on lchat and one week after 9von & KSJ unfollowed and re-followed each other and stopped commenting or posting together which IMHO is more than coincidental someone probably sent this forum to them. Korean lesbians know this forum and its not surprising if Korean male incels visit this thread as well. Speculating an idol’s or celeb’s sexuality is okay but outing a long term sapphic couple on lchat is another matter. KSJ and 9von unfollowed each other for good last 2020 I think they also broke up on the said year

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 18:28
Gaytea!!! wrote:
9vons new gfriend is pretty but she’s just KSJ 2.0 :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 23:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yes its real. An anon posted their relationship and legit receipts of it. Ie. (their paris and overseas trips/dates, personal photos from 9vons account, etc.) said post got a lot of traction here on lchat and one week after 9von & KSJ unfollowed and re-followed each other and stopped commenting or posting together which IMHO is more than coincidental someone probably sent this forum to them. Korean lesbians know this forum and its not surprising if Korean male incels visit this thread as well. Speculating an idol’s or celeb’s sexuality is okay but outing a long term sapphic couple on lchat is another matter. KSJ and 9von unfollowed each other for good last 2020 I think they also broke up on the said year
Def male incels have visited lchat, and didnt someone say that a bi anon shared this place with male fans over at the c-ent thread?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 23:53
Guest wrote:
Gaytea!!! wrote:
Da. Maybe 9vons has a type but anyway, I wish both could find the best partner for them and is ksj getting butchier with her short hair? I watch the 2021 ila ep too, maybe I'm projecting but she looks less happier compared to back then :-/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 23:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The power of TLC :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 00:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Gaytea!!! wrote:
Da. Maybe 9vons has a type but anyway, I wish both could find the best partner for them and is ksj getting butchier with her short hair? I watch the 2021 ila ep too, maybe I'm projecting but she looks less happier compared to back then :-/
Yeah, maybe that's why she chopped off that gorgeous hair. :-/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Has anyone seen Am I the only one with buttferlies season 2 yet? Is it good?

Guest001
Reactions:

Post by Guest001 »

Guest wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 00:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Gaytea!!! wrote:
x2 I agree, DA. you’re not projecting she even said this herself Image
She was on her adjustment period last year hopefully she is much happier now :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wow, that story about KSJ and her ex girlfriend really is heartbreaking. :sadangel:

I thought KSJ being into women was only speculation, wasn't aware people shared evidence here which might have contributed to her relationship ending.

Ihla
Reactions:

Post by Ihla »

It feels like my home is back. Can’t believe it’s been 9 years since sgsd closed. :dramaqueen:

:grouphug:

The kenthread is so full of trolls now, pagecatching was a headache.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 07:46
Wow, that story about KSJ and her ex girlfriend really is heartbreaking. :sadangel:

I thought KSJ being into women was only speculation, wasn't aware people shared evidence here which might have contributed to her relationship ending.
If that was a TV Show, you know they'll make KSJ come out publicly, own their relationship, and live happily ever after, but that is rarely true to life, and I wish programs would tone down the fiction sometimes so people learn the consequence of outing a celebrity.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Omg I love this thread already! Ladies, I'm still fairly new to watching Kmovies and shows, could I can hear some of your recommendations? I want to get to know more Korean actresses and their work in particular ^_^

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kim Hye-soo appreciation post

Is she still with that...production designer, was it? Cafe owner? Some Lchat detective here or on the old board pieced it all together...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 23:28
OMG :rofl:

reminds me that vid with Red Velvet's member when she lost her wig/extentions during live show

A legendary three minutes of pure mess.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 15:40
Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 23:28
OMG :rofl:

reminds me that vid with Red Velvet's member when she lost her wig/extentions during live show

A legendary three minutes of pure mess.
Since you didn't mentioned which member lost her extensions my eyes were glued to Seulgi and Wendy's abs, and missed it :rofl: Hilarious :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 10:37
Omg I love this thread already! Ladies, I'm still fairly new to watching Kmovies and shows, could I can hear some of your recommendations? I want to get to know more Korean actresses and their work in particular ^_^
Hello.
Han Hyo-joo (heaven and earth, the beauty inside, cold eyes)
Moon Chae-won (Painter in the Wind, Flower of evil)
Kim Tae-ri ( The handmaiden, Mr. Sunshine, Little Forest)
Lee Da-hee ( Search:WWW, The beauty inside)
Ha Ji Won (Empress Ki, Chocolate)
Lee Bo-young (Mine, When my love blooms)
Kim Ok-bin (the Villianess)
Yoo In-na (The Goblin: the lonely and great God, Touch your heart, currently in Snowdrop)

idols turned actors
Lee Ji-eun (IU)- (My mister, Hotel de luna)
Im Yoon-ah (K2)
Kim Yu-jin (Uee)- (White nights)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yoon Se-ah (Sky Castle, snowdrop)
Park So-dam (parasite)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

A while ago in the other thread someone shared a k web show about a lesbian couple , is it worth watching? If yes can you please share a link

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 18:27
A while ago in the other thread someone shared a k web show about a lesbian couple , is it worth watching? If yes can you please share a link
This one? I haven't seen it yet. :lol:

you can watch it here.
https://vimeo.com/ondemand/lovetech

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 17:38
Guest wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 10:37
Hello.
Han Hyo-joo (heaven and earth, the beauty inside, cold eyes)
Moon Chae-won (Painter in the Wind, Flower of evil)
Kim Tae-ri ( The handmaiden, Mr. Sunshine, Little Forest)
Lee Da-hee ( Search:WWW, The beauty inside)
Ha Ji Won (Empress Ki, Chocolate)
Lee Bo-young (Mine, When my love blooms)
Kim Ok-bin (the Villianess)
Yoo In-na (The Goblin: the lonely and great God, Touch your heart, currently in Snowdrop)

idols turned actors
Lee Ji-eun (IU)- (My mister, Hotel de luna)
Im Yoon-ah (K2)
Kim Yu-jin (Uee)- (White nights)
DA, at first I thought you were giving descriptors of the actresses. I really needed to check out Han Hyo-joo if the Anon describes her like 'heaven and earth, beauty inside'. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Speaking of hair.

The struggle :rofl: But my God, just look at them. All of them. They looked soooooo good here.

SNSD - Funny static hair (Coway concert - Compilation: Genie+The boys+ Oh+ Gee)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I still don't see a reason why all this couldn't be posted in the other thread, since that's how it was before the unwanted stans and their shit started. All these pages could've drowned them out and introduced actual gay talk. You lot do you I guess. 30+ huh? Damn you're all really that old lol. Kidding, carry on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

30 is now really old :fool: :fool: I know you said you were kidding but I really hope you meant it lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 21:00
I still don't see a reason why all this couldn't be posted in the other thread, since that's how it was before the unwanted stans and their shit started. All these pages could've drowned them out and introduced actual gay talk. You lot do you I guess. 30+ huh? Damn you're all really that old lol. Kidding, carry on.
I think it was meant to discuss k-celebrities who are over 30 years of age, but it became an ajumma joke. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There's no drowning out these stans they're in all threads, the only way is to open threads for different age ranges :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Han Hyo-joo and Moon Chae-won were rumoured to have dated. :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 21:00
We don't want to drown them? We just have very different and irreconciliable subject of discussions. They want to straight troll and talk about 4th gen idols we want to have only gay talk and speculation and talk about actresses and 3rd gen and older kpop idols.
As a wave of bihets and tweenagers have taken over most kpop threads the separation is logical our centers of interest are far far too different.
I'll stay with my peacefull undramatic lesbian ajhummas thanks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 21:42
There's no drowning out these stans they're in all threads, the only way is to open threads for different age ranges :rofl:
they're dying of dehydration in their tea-less threads