Somi

Reactions:

Re: Somi

Post by Guest »

Anyone knows this girl?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is it just me who doesn’t mind Gis? She’s made some mistakes, but I’m giving her the benefit of the doubt since we’ve all done things we’ve regretted. Plus she’s one of the very few idols who actually at least try to apologize.

I agree with the anon who said that she can’t be as free and open as Somi is given her groups situation. She’s in one of the most popular 4th gen groups, so she’s bound to be under more control compared to Somi. I would like to wish the best for them if they are dating instead of just wishing for Somi to be with whoever I like better

Fondue
Reactions:

Post by Fondue »

Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2023, 22:24
Is it just me who doesn’t mind Gis? She’s made some mistakes, but I’m giving her the benefit of the doubt since we’ve all done things we’ve regretted. Plus she’s one of the very few idols who actually at least try to apologize.

I agree with the anon who said that she can’t be as free and open as Somi is given her groups situation. She’s in one of the most popular 4th gen groups, so she’s bound to be under more control compared to Somi. I would like to wish the best for them if they are dating instead of just wishing for Somi to be with whoever I like better
Same tbh. She’s the one who’s most likely dating Somi. What I really want to see if Somi with all of Aes*a. That would really let us see the dynamic between her and Gis

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Fondue wrote:
27 Feb 2023, 23:31
Guest wrote:

Same tbh. She’s the one who’s most likely dating Somi. What I really want to see if Somi with all of Aes*a. That would really let us see the dynamic between her and Gis
DA Giselle is not the worst to me and I rather Somi dates Giselle than guys. I don’t think Somi hangs out with Aespa. Neither Somi nor any of the girls have even mentioned her before. I think possibly Somi is too extrovert for them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I dont care abt G because is too straight.
Not popular either.
They hang out so much yet their ship is flop.
Somi might have crush on her and G play sit up but in end will go with a man only.
Hope Somi moves on and finds new girl literally every single kpop idol is more gay than straight gisele

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2023, 06:20
Guest wrote:
Not popular either.
Somi might have crush on her and G play sit up but in end will go with a man only.
Hope Somi moves on and finds new girl literally every single kpop idol is more gay than straight gisele
DA How is their ship a flop tho? Just today I saw Giselle topping Aespa gay ranking lol which is a joke in their fandom but at least they realize now that Giselle is not superstraight. I don't think Giselle is this one true love for Somi but who cares really, they're young and they will meet other people. I'm just happy Somi is dating girls. My interest in Giselle will only last until Somi stops dating her so I am not fully invested in their relationship.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2023, 06:20
Guest wrote:
Not popular either.
But we don’t actually know how Gi truly is. We only get to speculate the parts she/SM chooses to show the public. We’re over here saying that she never posts or talks about Somi, but what if that’s not the case in her private life?

I’m not a full on Gi fan, but we’re just assuming she’s going to do xyz without giving her the benefit of the doubt and honestly giving Somi more credit to what their situation could be. I agree with the anon because at the very least they both seem happy when they’re together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Girls pls like/comment this vid! Thanks!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Who Somi should have date

#sunkenship

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Mar 2023, 05:52

#sunkenship
Somi keeps Doyeon as a FWB and that upsets me a bit
Doyeon is much better than G, Somi should stop playing field and stay with Doyeon more imo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Mar 2023, 09:38
Guest wrote:

#sunkenship
Doyeon is much better than G, Somi should stop playing field and stay with Doyeon more imo
How do we know that though? Other than them spending Christmas together, there’s nothing to show them having that kind of relationship

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Mar 2023, 10:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

#sunkenship
How do we know that though? Other than them spending Christmas together, there’s nothing to show them having that kind of relationship
Korea- lovers spend xmas with each other. Also Doyeon was first girl Somi ever had crush on. u never forget ur 1st

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Mar 2023, 10:48
Guest wrote:
01 Mar 2023, 10:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

#sunkenship
Korea- lovers spend xmas with each other. Also Doyeon was first girl Somi ever had crush on. u never forget ur 1st
When did Somi say Doyeon was her first crush? Not that I don’t believe you. Just wondering

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She’s so foineee :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Poor Babygirl jet lagged

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She said she lost her ring in Milan. Imagine the lucky one who found it. Unrelated but her fingers :$

Lucky Gis :ragee:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Mar 2023, 06:49

She said she lost her ring in Milan. Imagine the lucky one who found it. Unrelated but her fingers :$
Liar Somi, probably gave her ring to one of many girls she was with in Milan.
Maya hawke, Emma Roberts, Dua Lipa were all at the Prada show, All bi.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Mar 2023, 07:40
Guest wrote:
02 Mar 2023, 06:49

Liar Somi, probably gave her ring to one of many girls she was with in Milan.
Maya hawke, Emma Roberts, Dua Lipa were all at the Prada show, All bi.
Lmao she had all these Hollywood starlets following her on IG and she doesnt even follow them back. Queen attitude :queen:
I low key thought Emma Roberts gonna be indifferent to her but surprisingly she followed Somi right after they met.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Seems like she’s back home. Also did she and Giselle forget about their Q&A? Trouble in paradise?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Somi said she's at a cooking class on Bubble. :ragee:

I want her to be in the studio! Oh she's making peanut butter cream cake for her birthday, I guess.
Oof I think this is the last month I'm subs to her Bubble but I feel bad not supporting her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Somi dropped a spoiler for her birthday

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Mar 2023, 07:37

That is not her account.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Mar 2023, 10:37
Guest wrote:
07 Mar 2023, 07:37

That is not her account.
I got Bubble but I was too lazy to upload it and just got it from that account. That's from her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She's so "boyfriend". The way she holds Lee Jung, that's someone experienced in holding girls :$
She's all femme up but pings so much here. :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Somi said she’s going for overseas performance but I don’t know where so I guess it’s HK?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Mar 2023, 16:14

Somi said she’s going for overseas performance but I don’t know where so I guess it’s HK?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It’s our baby girl’s birthday!!! 🥳 🎂 🎉

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is supercute!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shouldn’t this be done before her birthday so that she can see it on her birthday? 🤦‍♀️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Mar 2023, 15:07

Shouldn’t this be done before her birthday so that she can see it on her birthday? 🤦‍♀️
Ok Nvm I got the whole objective of the post wrongly 🫣🫠🥴

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think she broke up with Giselle. She’s crying right now and looks like she’s alone?? Wouldn’t your gf be there with you on early morning of your birthday? Also she’s back home