(G)-idle

Reactions:

Re: (G)-idle

Post by Guest »

I really hope gidle win an award this year so deserved. But I'm desperately holding out hope Miyeon wins for her Solo Album. I absolutely love her voice and certain songs are my faves Te Amo, Rose, Drive to name afew . I know they are in tough standing but I'm holding on to hope :crybaby: :pray: .

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

god that show sounds horrible

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Oct 2022, 01:45
god that show sounds horrible
They needed MC Yuqi to make it bearable… variety queen carrying the show on her back lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hope Miyeon will eventually be able to produce a song for a comeback! She seems interested at least.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone feel like the number of solo Stans in the fandom has increased a lot recently ? It didn't used to be this many before.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Oct 2022, 08:50

I hope Miyeon will eventually be able to produce a song for a comeback! She seems interested at least.
I love Te amo and keep going back to listen to it. I really do hope Miyeon gets a chance to do what she wants because I'd love more songs of that calibre with that voice from her. And I agree the lyrics are beautiful and gender ambiguous which is what I want more of :wub: .

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Oct 2022, 09:00
Does anyone feel like the number of solo Stans in the fandom has increased a lot recently ? It didn't used to be this many before.
can't say I've noticed, but I also avoid getting deep into the twitter side of the fandom soooo..

are there certain members you see this is happening with more? I have seen more Miyeon akgaes pop up... but honestly can't think of what other members would be likely to attract solo stans. (but then again I also have no idea what the vibe is with yuqi cbar lol).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Oct 2022, 15:04
Guest wrote:
can't say I've noticed, but I also avoid getting deep into the twitter side of the fandom soooo..

are there certain members you see this is happening with more? I have seen more Miyeon akgaes pop up... but honestly can't think of what other members would be likely to attract solo stans. (but then again I also have no idea what the vibe is with yuqi cbar lol).
Honestly it's mostly just Miyeon and Shuhua akgaes fighting. I'm on twitter and they have a lot of solo stans.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Oct 2022, 15:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Honestly it's mostly just Miyeon and Shuhua akgaes fighting. I'm on twitter and they have a lot of solo stans.
ahh okay I think I know what you're talking about.. I've seen a lot of bickering and arguments about stuff like line distribution. a lot of it having to do with the amount of lines shuhua was given this comeback.. people saying she isn't a good enough vocalist to be given those lines and Miyeon deserves more bc she's main vocal. i can definitely see why there would be a big amount of shuhua solo stans this cb.. a lot of people see her as the "star" of this cb (which I agree she really is killing it lol).

i think this is partly typical line distribution whining but with more of a focus on these two members who have one of the biggest gaps in vocal ability in the group so there's a lot of resentment on who "deserves" what. i think line distribution controversy has always been the worst with Miyeon and Shuhua (people feeling in general miyeon should get more lines because she's main vocal and the history of people complaining that shuhua isn't given any lines). so i think it's just flaring up a ton now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Oct 2022, 15:54
Guest wrote:
29 Oct 2022, 15:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

ahh okay I think I know what you're talking about.. I've seen a lot of bickering and arguments about stuff like line distribution. a lot of it having to do with the amount of lines shuhua was given this comeback.. people saying she isn't a good enough vocalist to be given those lines and Miyeon deserves more bc she's main vocal. i can definitely see why there would be a big amount of shuhua solo stans this cb.. a lot of people see her as the "star" of this cb (which I agree she really is killing it lol).

i think this is partly typical line distribution whining but with more of a focus on these two members who have one of the biggest gaps in vocal ability in the group so there's a lot of resentment on who "deserves" what. i think line distribution controversy has always been the worst with Miyeon and Shuhua (people feeling in general miyeon should get more lines because she's main vocal and the history of people complaining that shuhua isn't given any lines). so i think it's just flaring up a ton now.
Yeah this does feel like a culmination of many years of feeling by both sets of stans over the lines given to Miyeon and Shuhua. I hope this dies down in the next comeback lol. I'm honestly biased and hope Miyeon gets a few more lines next comeback because I really like her voice, but I don't think Shuhua should get less lines or that she doesn't deserve the lines she has.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Oct 2022, 16:18
What's everyone's favorite song on the album? For me it's definitely Dark (X-File)! The sound and production are right up my alley, I love the vocal production, Soyeon's rap is fantastic and I find the whole concept behind it really fascinating!

Actually, is anyone else as intrigued as I am about the whole concept of the X-file? It's so mysterious, from the actual album design itself, to the teaser video and the lyrics of the actual song.. man it definitely had me borderline clowning. I'm such a sucker for a good mystery.

The first mystery was the scratched out date on the cover of the x-file album ver "2021 May." No one really knew what that was referring to while the dates on the other album covers were obvious. Then the null symbol on the member list sparked a HUGE amount of Soojin rumors.. but what is so weird about it is that the placement of the symbol isn't in the right place? The members are listed by age and the null symbol is in the wrong spot if it's meant to be Soojin... Maybe they were being cheeky and did that intentionally to not be obvious.. but its really odd because I can't see what Soojin would have to do with the x-file AT ALL considering the context of the entire concept. To me I still find it a really odd decision. What does it mean!!

However we did find out recently at least what the 2021 May date is referring to. Soyeon talked about how she actually wrote a title track in 2021 but it wasn't released and she wrote Tomboy instead. She said we can think of the "x-file" as a discarded album. It's pretty common for songs not to make it to release for various reasons, but I do wonder why she is tying this unreleased title track to the whole concept of the x-file. That's really curious to me!

It gets even MORE interesting when you actually look at the lyrics for Dark and what the X-file means in the context to the song itself. The whole song is about some sort of toxic or unhealthy relationship that has to be kept hidden because there's all these implications there will be big consequences if it's found out. The x-file itself is something that has to be hidden and destroyed as though its some sort of evidence.. like it contains evidence of this secret relationship or something. I don't really know if the x-file in the song is meant to be this literal unreleased title track Soyeon talked about but based on all the promo photos with various forms of destroyed media it definitely seems like there's strong links to that idea. I think in one of the recent i-talks soyeon even described the x-file as "the celebrity's secret." So to me this definitely affirms the idea it has something to do with how idols have to keep their relationships hidden.

Then there's the whole teaser video.. all the drinking and alcohol use ties in pretty clearly with the first verse on the song which involves drinking and drug abuse. There's also some pretty blatant fan service going on in the second half of the video lol.. but I think if we shut off our gay brain for a minute I think that whole scene is like a metaphor for how the relationship in the song seems to involve substance abuse. Then of course the phone screen with all the headlines that are negative and gossip-y, talking about rumors etc. I think its pretty plausible that this is them being self-aware of all the negative shit people said about them especially in 2021. The rumor line is interesting to me.. it would make sense with the whole idea of the x-file.

Anyway its also kind of funny that if there's any actual truth to this... girl why are you talking about the x-file if you're trying to hide it lmao. It could just be a concept but damn they really took me to clown town on this one. A whole concept about a hidden relationship in k-pop and doing things like dropping little "clues." lol that's so cruel.
Okay I've gotta clown about this more (even if no one cares and I'm just ranting into the void) because the plot has THICKENED even more now.

So, so far I have made the assumption that the concept of the song and the x-file was pretty much 100% from Soyeon. She's the only one with lyric credits, Yuqi only has a composing credit. I figured Yuqi just wrote the melody etc and Soyeon, having the only lyrics credit, was essentially the one who came up with the story/concept of the song itself. I thought this made sense because she's the one that's spoken more specifically about the x-file itself, and that's a central part of the song.

BUT an interview just came out and Yuqi said some things that I find very interesting when talking about Dark.

(Roughly translated):
"It was all in English, but the message had to be delivered well, so I asked her (Soyeon) to help me with the lyrics, and we discussed it together and wrote the lyrics. I thought it was a good collaboration."

...So, Yuqi actually originally wrote the lyrics to Dark but it was in English. And it sounds like Soyeon helped her with writing the lyrics in Korean, and they essentially worked on the lyrics together? (I imagine Soyeon wrote her rap as well). This is kind of surprising because you'd think Yuqi would get a lyrics credit. Also, pardon me being a bit shocked that this was a Yuqi concept (especially the weed part damn Yuqi). But Soyeon brought in the actual x-file concept to the lyrics (assuming that's 100% her thing, which I figured because she said it's an unreleased TT she wrote). So this was WAY more collaborative than I thought. Is that why the null symbol is between Soyeon and Yuqi's name on the member list?? Like because they worked on the "x-file/dark" together? This info + considering the entire concept of the song and the x-file is sending me into a dangerous part of clown town, y'all. The absolute SUS VIBES of two k-pop idols collaborating on a song (in both lyrics and concept), about a secret relationship and the only evidence of it is supposedly an unreleased title track one of them wrote... like I cannot lmao.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Oct 2022, 17:57
Guest wrote:
What's everyone's favorite song on the album? For me it's definitely Dark (X-File)! The sound and production are right up my alley, I love the vocal production, Soyeon's rap is fantastic and I find the whole concept behind it really fascinating!

Actually, is anyone else as intrigued as I am about the whole concept of the X-file? It's so mysterious, from the actual album design itself, to the teaser video and the lyrics of the actual song.. man it definitely had me borderline clowning. I'm such a sucker for a good mystery.

The first mystery was the scratched out date on the cover of the x-file album ver "2021 May." No one really knew what that was referring to while the dates on the other album covers were obvious. Then the null symbol on the member list sparked a HUGE amount of Soojin rumors.. but what is so weird about it is that the placement of the symbol isn't in the right place? The members are listed by age and the null symbol is in the wrong spot if it's meant to be Soojin... Maybe they were being cheeky and did that intentionally to not be obvious.. but its really odd because I can't see what Soojin would have to do with the x-file AT ALL considering the context of the entire concept. To me I still find it a really odd decision. What does it mean!!

However we did find out recently at least what the 2021 May date is referring to. Soyeon talked about how she actually wrote a title track in 2021 but it wasn't released and she wrote Tomboy instead. She said we can think of the "x-file" as a discarded album. It's pretty common for songs not to make it to release for various reasons, but I do wonder why she is tying this unreleased title track to the whole concept of the x-file. That's really curious to me!

It gets even MORE interesting when you actually look at the lyrics for Dark and what the X-file means in the context to the song itself. The whole song is about some sort of toxic or unhealthy relationship that has to be kept hidden because there's all these implications there will be big consequences if it's found out. The x-file itself is something that has to be hidden and destroyed as though its some sort of evidence.. like it contains evidence of this secret relationship or something. I don't really know if the x-file in the song is meant to be this literal unreleased title track Soyeon talked about but based on all the promo photos with various forms of destroyed media it definitely seems like there's strong links to that idea. I think in one of the recent i-talks soyeon even described the x-file as "the celebrity's secret." So to me this definitely affirms the idea it has something to do with how idols have to keep their relationships hidden.

Then there's the whole teaser video.. all the drinking and alcohol use ties in pretty clearly with the first verse on the song which involves drinking and drug abuse. There's also some pretty blatant fan service going on in the second half of the video lol.. but I think if we shut off our gay brain for a minute I think that whole scene is like a metaphor for how the relationship in the song seems to involve substance abuse. Then of course the phone screen with all the headlines that are negative and gossip-y, talking about rumors etc. I think its pretty plausible that this is them being self-aware of all the negative shit people said about them especially in 2021. The rumor line is interesting to me.. it would make sense with the whole idea of the x-file.

Anyway its also kind of funny that if there's any actual truth to this... girl why are you talking about the x-file if you're trying to hide it lmao. It could just be a concept but damn they really took me to clown town on this one. A whole concept about a hidden relationship in k-pop and doing things like dropping little "clues." lol that's so cruel.
Okay I've gotta clown about this more (even if no one cares and I'm just ranting into the void) because the plot has THICKENED even more now.

So, so far I have made the assumption that the concept of the song and the x-file was pretty much 100% from Soyeon. She's the only one with lyric credits, Yuqi only has a composing credit. I figured Yuqi just wrote the melody etc and Soyeon, having the only lyrics credit, was essentially the one who came up with the story/concept of the song itself. I thought this made sense because she's the one that's spoken more specifically about the x-file itself, and that's a central part of the song.

BUT an interview just came out and Yuqi said some things that I find very interesting when talking about Dark.

(Roughly translated):
"It was all in English, but the message had to be delivered well, so I asked her (Soyeon) to help me with the lyrics, and we discussed it together and wrote the lyrics. I thought it was a good collaboration."

...So, Yuqi actually originally wrote the lyrics to Dark but it was in English. And it sounds like Soyeon helped her with writing the lyrics in Korean, and they essentially worked on the lyrics together? (I imagine Soyeon wrote her rap as well). This is kind of surprising because you'd think Yuqi would get a lyrics credit. Also, pardon me being a bit shocked that this was a Yuqi concept (especially the weed part damn Yuqi). But Soyeon brought in the actual x-file concept to the lyrics (assuming that's 100% her thing, which I figured because she said it's an unreleased TT she wrote). So this was WAY more collaborative than I thought. Is that why the null symbol is between Soyeon and Yuqi's name on the member list?? Like because they worked on the "x-file/dark" together? This info + considering the entire concept of the song and the x-file is sending me into a dangerous part of clown town, y'all. The absolute SUS VIBES of two k-pop idols collaborating on a song (in both lyrics and concept), about a secret relationship and the only evidence of it is supposedly an unreleased title track one of them wrote... like I cannot lmao.
Wow this all does sound a bit sus now that I think about it. Hmmm I wonder what relationship Yuqi and Soyeon could be talking about lol. The null symbol is also weird.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Oct 2022, 19:28
Guest wrote:
29 Oct 2022, 17:57
Guest wrote:
[spoiler]What's everyone's favorite song on the album? For me it's definitely Dark (X-File)! The sound and production are right up my alley, I love the vocal production, Soyeon's rap is fantastic and I find the whole concept behind it really fascinating!

Anyway its also kind of funny that if there's any actual truth to this... girl why are you talking about the x-file if you're trying to hide it lmao. It could just be a concept but damn they really took me to clown town on this one. A whole concept about a hidden relationship in k-pop and doing things like dropping little "clues." lol that's so cruel.[/spoiler]

(Roughly translated):

Wow this all does sound a bit sus now that I think about it. Hmmm I wonder what relationship Yuqi and Soyeon could be talking about lol. The null symbol is also weird.
Right? Like, even with the LEAST delulu take possible, there's something still kind of weird about this. Yuqi originally wrote this song, there were actually lyrics already before Soyeon worked on it. We don't know how much they changed but it really does seem like they worked together enough on it that whatever message Yuqi was trying to convey came across. You can tell because in interviews Yuqi is way more involved in talking about the concept of Dark than when she talks about Reset. When she was asked about Reset Yuqi basically said "uh, Soyeon do you want to talk about this the lyrics are really specific." But with Dark she's very specific about the meaning behind the song. So it's not like Soyeon took Yuqi's concept and ran away with it.

So if Yuqi was writing about the idea of some risky hidden relationship (and we don't really know how true any of this is, like if it's based on her experience)... it's so odd that Soyeon would would essentially be like, "Hey, what if we wrote it like this hidden relationship could be revealed if people found the "x-file" so it needs to be destroyed or hidden. Oh, also the x-file is a title track I wrote in May last year that I never released. And I made a point to reference it on the actual album cover."

Like that's WEIRD right? Yuqi (we assume) writes a song about a secret relationship, and Soyeon (we assume) puts the idea that the evidence of that relationship is a title track SHE wrote? Maybe in the song itself it's not meant to be that literal.. but why on earth is she referring to the x-file as her unreleased song AT ALL? Why draw emphasis to it on the actual album cover? Why in all the promo photos are there things like destroyed audio tapes and film etc which DOES suggest the x-file is a type of media for the entire concept. Either the x-file in the song has NOTHING to do with the x-file Soyeon is talking about in every other context (which, okay why?)... or it DOES and that's when things get really bizarre for me. Because if you wonder what the hell Soyeon's unreleased title track has to do with being the evidence of a secret relationship Yuqi wrote about on a song... it's sus af. IDK, I've never really been one to get into that delulu shit but this one gets a big eyebrow raise from me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Oct 2022, 21:23
These aren't rumors though. It's just having shippers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Oct 2022, 22:18
Guest wrote:
Miyeon and Sana would be 🔥 🥵 ❤ unfortunately I think they are both straight and just good friends 😔.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Oct 2022, 22:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Miyeon and Sana would be 🔥 🥵 ❤ unfortunately I think they are both straight and just good friends 😔.
Da you must not keep up with Sana cause that’s not really the consensus lol but I do think they’re just friends though

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Oct 2022, 22:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da you must not keep up with Sana cause that’s not really the consensus lol but I do think they’re just friends though
Is either Sana or Miyeon considered to be Bi?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Oct 2022, 23:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sana is considered to like women majority say bi but I have seen some say lesbian for Miyeon I’ve never really seen anyone say she was either

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
[spoiler]Im a new nevie but longtime once and most people, besides some trolls on the twice board, see Sana as at least Bi. I’m curious what you guys think about Miyeon though because I’m still learning about the girls[/spoiler]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Oct 2022, 23:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Sana is considered to like women majority say bi but I have seen some say lesbian for Miyeon I’ve never really seen anyone say she was either
Oh ok thanks 😊.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Oct 2022, 23:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

[spoiler]Im a new nevie but longtime once and most people, besides some trolls on the twice board, see Sana as at least Bi. I’m curious what you guys think about Miyeon though because I’m still learning about the girls[/spoiler]
Miyeon is probably straight tbh but in terms of all the girls Soyeon is really the only one you can confidently say is wlw. The rest are just kind of vague speculation without any real receipts.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Nov 2022, 02:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Miyeon is probably straight tbh but in terms of all the girls Soyeon is really the only one you can confidently say is wlw. The rest are just kind of vague speculation without any real receipts.
I have my suspicions of Miyeon possibly being Bi of late :hmmm: and also Shuhua and Soyeon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm always wavering on whether Miyeon is bi or not. The way she looks at Shuhua and how she always tries to hug her is kind of sus in my opinion.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Nov 2022, 07:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I have my suspicions of Miyeon possibly being Bi of late :hmmm: and also Shuhua and Soyeon.
lol i would love to hear your thoughts about Miyeon, because she has never pinged for me or done anything "sus." and you don't have to be "suspicious" of Soyeon lol, she is absolutely bisexual. there was a huge discussion on that like several pages back. Shuhua, idk. I actually think if any of them were to be queer aside from Soyeon it would be Minnie tbh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Nov 2022, 14:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

lol i would love to hear your thoughts about Miyeon, because she has never pinged for me or done anything "sus." and you don't have to be "suspicious" of Soyeon lol, she is absolutely bisexual. there was a huge discussion on that like several pages back. Shuhua, idk. I actually think if any of them were to be queer aside from Soyeon it would be Minnie tbh.
Its not one specific thing just little gestures and things said here and there that's making me suspicious of her. Not enough to go on though but I'll keep my eye on her no doubt :lol: . Miyeon seems like someone who is very self aware and is careful with words and actions when the camera is rolling so she doesn't give much away.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Nov 2022, 16:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Its not one specific thing just little gestures and things said here and there that's making me suspicious of her. Not enough to go on though but I'll keep my eye on her no doubt :lol: . Miyeon seems like someone who is very self aware and is careful with words and actions when the camera is rolling so she doesn't give much away.

Do you remember when she was asked the question of which member she would date if she were a boy ? She spent so long thinking about her answer that it definitely made me suspicious lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Nov 2022, 17:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Do you remember when she was asked the question of which member she would date if she were a boy ? She spent so long thinking about her answer that it definitely made me suspicious lol.
DA wait was this when she said Shuhua after like 5 hours of thinking

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Nov 2022, 17:25
Guest wrote:
01 Nov 2022, 17:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA wait was this when she said Shuhua after like 5 hours of thinking
Yeah I think it was that one lol. I can't remember which vlive but it was so funny. Minnie was expecting Miyeon to tell her name, but Miyeon ended up taking forever to tell her answer and in the end she said Shuhua.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Miyeon has been doing pride inspired nails during the month of June too. I didn't see any this year but in 2021 and 2020 she had rainbow colors. Sure, you can say she just likes rainbows but why does she only do them in June?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Okay I found a clip of the vlive where she says this.

The way she says Shuhua's name, and then quickly backtracks saying that she would stop there and that dating any of them would be fine is a bit sus.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Nov 2022, 18:14

The way she says Shuhua's name, and then quickly backtracks saying that she would stop there and that dating any of them would be fine is a bit sus.
And Miyeon's admission that she recently likes someone who's cute over someone who's cool as a quality in a partner. Why does my brain instantly jump to thats dubious. Probably my bias in thinking only girls are cute 😆. The whole "recently I like" it has to mean your personal taste has changed and has been swayed by someone or something.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Nov 2022, 18:27
Guest wrote:

And Miyeon's admission that she recently likes someone who's cute over someone who's cool as a quality in a partner. Why does my brain instantly jump to thats dubious. Probably my bias in thinking only girls are cute 😆. The whole "recently I like" it has to mean your personal taste has changed and has been swayed by someone or something.
Oh when did she say this ? I know I'm also biased, but I also think cute is mostly used to describe girls lol. One more thing which I remember is when she was talking about projects she wanted to act in. (see below tweet)

I know many idols have said they wanted to act in the handmaiden but even work later drink now features a lesbian character as well. She also recommended the movie hellcats (2008) in which An Sohee plays a lesbian and 2 women kiss in the end. And to top it off she said watched killing eve. I'm happy that the very least it seems like Miyeon is supportive of lgbt people.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Nov 2022, 18:53
Guest wrote:
01 Nov 2022, 18:27
Guest wrote:

Oh when did she say this ? I know I'm also biased, but I also think cute is mostly used to describe girls lol. One more thing which I remember is when she was talking about projects she wanted to act in. (see below tweet)

I know many idols have said they wanted to act in the handmaiden but even work later drink now features a lesbian character as well. She also recommended the movie hellcats (2008) in which An Sohee plays a lesbian and 2 women kiss in the end. And to top it off she said watched killing eve. I'm happy that the very least it seems like Miyeon is supportive of lgbt people.
Oh Miyeon if you don't know it already :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

what the hell happened lately? I'm never involved in twitter drama (make sure to follow the right people) but I saw a lot of nevies defending Minnie and Miyeon from chinese fans??? it seems like the girls said something during the knowing bros appearance that c-netz and c-nevies took offense. It got to the point that they are filling their instagrams with hate comments.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What would you guys say is the best content for new fans to watch? I’m a bit overwhelmed by it all, but I really want to learn the members personalities

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Nov 2022, 06:17
What would you guys say is the best content for new fans to watch? I’m a bit overwhelmed by it all, but I really want to learn the members personalities
haha yeah, it can get like that at first but welcome! always glad to have new fans.
To begin with I would personally recommend this channel's videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCueMs7 ... 3jXMc0NYOw
You will understand their humor, personalities, dynamics and also inside jokes although they are constantly changing those... but at least you will get a grasp of their overall vibe and banter. This channel compiles a lot of vlive moments and more "private" situations so you can see how they are off camera (the change isn't THAT big tbh except for soojin).

And this iconic series by 1theK too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4tUYqTT_qc

From those two recs you will get an idea of each member and their dynamics. From then on you will probably get recommended a lot of similar videos so you can go off from there on your own.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

[quote=Guest post_id=5050366 time=1667449098]
what the hell happened lately? I'm never involved in twitter drama (make sure to follow the right people) but I saw a lot of nevies defending Minnie and Miyeon from chinese fans??? it seems like the girls said something during the knowing bros appearance that c-netz and c-nevies took offense. It got to the point that they are filling their instagrams with hate comments.
[/quote

I think it was on the lines of Minnie and Miyeon saying the Maknae don't use Korean honorifics enough and apparently some Chinese fans took offense. It was kinda of an off the cusp jokey comment but was taken way out of hand by certain Chinese fans. The girls clearly never meant to offend.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Nov 2022, 04:18

I think it was on the lines of Minnie and Miyeon saying the Maknae don't use Korean honorifics enough and apparently some Chinese fans took offense. It was kinda of an off the cusp jokey comment but was taken way out of hand by certain Chinese fans. The girls clearly never meant to offend.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Nov 2022, 08:57
Guest wrote:
That's crazy, from how strongly negative the reactions were I thought they had done something far worse... not merely saying that the maknaes don't usually use korean honorifics.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Nov 2022, 19:00
Guest wrote:
03 Nov 2022, 08:57
Guest wrote:
That's crazy, from how strongly negative the reactions were I thought they had done something far worse... not merely saying that the maknaes don't usually use korean honorifics.
I know, t's ridiculous how sensitive some fans are for no apparent reason.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They are too cute together omg. :wub:
I am impressed with Miyeon's relentlessness.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We got a Shuhua x Tzuyu and Chuu and Miyeon challenge today. Here's hoping there's more gidle and twice challenges coming up aswell as gidle and loona :wub: .

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I really hope Miyeon and Sana did a tiktok again this time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Nov 2022, 16:04
I really hope Miyeon and Sana did a tiktok again this time.
X2 I really hope so anon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yuqi x Seulgi I would die lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lmao at NCT taking 2 Daesangs?? Oh well at least our girls a couple awards.

Anyway best thing from the award show is this weird ship setting sail :rofl:

I'm here for it hahaha

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Please they look so good together in white.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Nov 2022, 15:33
lmao at NCT taking 2 Daesangs?? Oh well at least our girls a couple awards.

Anyway best thing from the award show is this weird ship setting sail :rofl:

I'm here for it hahaha
this is actually so funny, why are people getting on board the most heterosexual ship I've seen recently?