(G)-idle

Reactions:

Re: (G)-idle

Post by Guest »

Has anyone been watching hyemileeyechaepa? Miyeon is really charming in it and its funny that Miyeon has such a bias towards ggs vs bgs. Shuhua is more so known as the gg fan but Miyeon is a close second.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 22:01
Has anyone been watching hyemileeyechaepa? Miyeon is really charming in it and its funny that Miyeon has such a bias towards ggs vs bgs. Shuhua is more so known as the gg fan but Miyeon is a close second.
I am not watching the show.
What Miyeon said about ggs?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't know if this is true, but...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 May 2023, 04:19

funny if true, no question minnie is a big ally though. her brother is gay, she's a fan of gay musicians, and thailand is more accepting of gay people. I remember in that video of the pride flag being thrown on stage, she was the member that walked up to the crowd looking like she wanted to take it SO BAD before soyeon warned her lol. not to mention some of the songs she's written...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 May 2023, 04:14
Guest wrote:
Its just a segment where they guess kpop songs and she basically only knows it if its a gg or if she did the dance challenge at m countdown. She gets super excited when its a twice song its cute.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 May 2023, 17:20
Guest wrote:
31 May 2023, 04:14
Guest wrote:
Its just a segment where they guess kpop songs and she basically only knows it if its a gg or if she did the dance challenge at m countdown. She gets super excited when its a twice song its cute.
Omg... Her friendship with Sana looks so cute. I wanna something like this in my life :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 May 2023, 14:26
Guest wrote:

funny if true, no question minnie is a big ally though. her brother is gay, she's a fan of gay musicians, and thailand is more accepting of gay people. I remember in that video of the pride flag being thrown on stage, she was the member that walked up to the crowd looking like she wanted to take it SO BAD before soyeon warned her lol. not to mention some of the songs she's written...
The flag episode just reminds me of the anons who came here to say that idols don't know what it is. In the video it is clear that they immediately recognized it. I know it wasn't an obligation, but I would have been very happy if they had taken it. I think Soyeon warned because of the company, I don't know :pensivebread:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 May 2023, 19:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The flag episode just reminds me of the anons who came here to say that idols don't know what it is. In the video it is clear that they immediately recognized it. I know it wasn't an obligation, but I would have been very happy if they had taken it. I think Soyeon warned because of the company, I don't know :pensivebread:
SA there were anons here who were at the concert who clarified what happened. there was another flag that was thrown on stage (the country's flag, I can't remember which) and the girls also did not pick it up, but both were carefully handled and given to management to take backstage. obviously we can't be sure of company policy, but I think considering they didn't take the other flag either, there's probably some sort of rule in place about picking up all types of flags etc thrown onto the stage.

I'd love to see them take the pride flag and wave it around too but.. it's not a big deal. I think its pretty clear they're all at minimum allies.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Am I the only one who's sensing something weird between Minnie and Shuhua during the past year or so... Can't put my finger on it but there's something. Or maybe it's just Minnie being her favorite unnie now that Soojin's gone?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

her brother is gay? i had no idea- is it just speculation or actually confirmed?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2023, 18:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

her brother is gay? i had no idea- is it just speculation or actually confirmed?
I don't remember well, but I think you can still confirm it on his instagram. I think I posted about it years ago here on the l chat in the Korean entertainment thread :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

SA yes, it's clear as day if you look at his instagram (talking about
, because she has two brothers). He has multiple photos of himself with clearly gay men (men that do full on drag), photos of himself in gay bars, follows lots of gay men and tons of those blatant thirst trap accounts of topless male models/body builders. He is definitely not shy or closeted about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2023, 19:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

SA yes, it's clear as day if you look at his instagram (talking about
, because she has two brothers). He has multiple photos of himself with clearly gay men (men that do full on drag), photos of himself in gay bars, follows lots of gay men and tons of those blatant thirst trap accounts of topless male models/body builders. He is definitely not shy or closeted about it.
had no clue, thank you for explaining:). all i knew about her family is that they're apparently crazy rich? and her brothers are twins

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's mainly because of a comment on that photo. But if you look at the whole insta, his gestures scream gay I think lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cute :pride:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm new to Gidle, started listening to them like two months ago and would like to know the members most fans think could be non-straight... For me, based on the little I know about the girls for now:

Soyeon: most likely to be gay ( she wrote Oh my god!)
Miyeon: I feel like she's bi-curious
Minnie: straight imo
Yuqi: straight or maybe bi
Shu hua: sadly straight :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 00:41
I'm new to Gidle, started listening to them like two months ago and would like to know the members most fans think could be non-straight... For me, based on the little I know about the girls for now:

Based on what I've seen over the years
Soyeon: Gay or bi but will settle for a man because she wants a family
Miyeon: Bi. Has really high standards for what she wants in a man and finds what she wants easier with women
Minnie: Straight but an ally
Yuqi: I wish she were gay but she's so painfully straight
Shuhua: Gay

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

I think they are very hard to analyze... I changed my opinion a lot about them, especially since Soojin left
My current opinion is:

Soyeon: bi. I'm sure she had some experience with women. Some anon did a very good post about her here.

Miyeon: she is the hardest to read. My wishful ass wants her to be bi, but I sometimes think she is more likely straight. But I will bet she is bi-curious.
Miyeon looks like she would act in a gl.

Minnie: straight

Yuqi: straight (She used to give me the "I respect but I don't agree" energy lol)

Shuhua: because of Soojin a lot of nevies tought she was gay. She is straight in my opinion.

About Minnie: there is rumors she had something with a tomboy in her school times in thailand. She studied at an all girls school.

Anyway, I'm 100% sure my girls are allies.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Thank you for the answers, girls. I'm sad about Yuqi giving super hetero vibes, she's cute and I love her deep voice lol. Shuhua is gorgeous, I wish she liked women. But I'd be happy if at least Miyeon beat the straight allegations :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 01:05
Guest wrote:

Miyeon: Bi. Has really high standards for what she wants in a man and finds what she wants easier with women
All the girls are allies at minimum

Soyeon: Soyeon is bisexual. The settling for a man thing is not on her radar right now, even though she spoke in the past about wanting a family. i'll explain why at the end of this post, but it was briefly discussed here.
Miyeon: I think she is likely straight, I'm not convinced her relationship with Sana is more than platonic. But I think she is very open minded.
Minnie: Fujoshi but I think she has written a few strongly sapphic coded songs that make me question if she could be bisexual
Yuqi: Very heterosexual
Shuhua: Straight

About Soyeon (this is a long post):

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think we are five here now :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Soyeon: straight ally (she said she wrote inspired by the other members)
Miyeon: lesbian (I know about the ex but I think she experimented and realized it wasn't for her and is now dating Sana)
Minnie: straight ally
Yuqi: lesbian but would never admit it to herself
Shuhua: painfully straight
Soojin: bisexual

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 03:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Soyeon: Soyeon is bisexual. The settling for a man thing is not on her radar right now, even though she spoke in the past about wanting a family. i'll explain why at the end of this post, but it was briefly discussed here.
Miyeon: I think she is likely straight, I'm not convinced her relationship with Sana is more than platonic. But I think she is very open minded.
Minnie: Fujoshi but I think she has written a few strongly sapphic coded songs that make me question if she could be bisexual

Damn anon, good detective work 👀
I found the woman's insta and she's pretty!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guys, what happened with Haku and Mata?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 06:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Damn anon, good detective work 👀
I found the woman's insta and she's pretty!
SA yes she really is!

It's interesting, I was the anon who posted about this awhile ago, and its a surprising how little discussion this generates. Its probably one of the few wlw relationships in k-pop right now that has a lot of evidence to back it up. I have noticed Soyeon isn't very popular here. She is mostly acknowledged as strongly bisexual but not much interest in her. I think of all the members, people have the least amount of interest in her dating life and there wouldn't be as much of an uproar about a dating scandal. If a member like Miyeon had a dating scandal it would be a HUGE deal. I wonder if Soyeon is somewhat aware of this and that's why she doesn't give a fuck and goes under the radar more. Its really sort of hilarious what she's doing here. It's such a ballsy and bad-bitch thing to do and I respect her for that. It's kind of amazing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 07:03
What do you mean? They are just living with Shuhua and Shuhuas roommate

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They're powerful :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 05:38

Finally!! well-deserved.

Promos have ended. A lot of good content these past few weeks. Now time for tour practice.

What do you think we can expect from the tour? Solo stages have been confirmed but the members keep talking about showing us stuff we've never seen before. I hope this means they will be performing a lot of b-sides they haven't done live! Dahlia finally? :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 16:39
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 05:38

Finally!! well-deserved.

Promos have ended. A lot of good content these past few weeks. Now time for tour practice.

What do you think we can expect from the tour? Solo stages have been confirmed but the members keep talking about showing us stuff we've never seen before. I hope this means they will be performing a lot of b-sides they haven't done live! Dahlia finally? :spy:
DA I think Soyeon might remix some b-sides. If not hopefully they perform some b-sides from I love and I feel

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 19:46
Guest wrote:
do they not live in the dorms anymore? i know soyeon moved out but they used to live shuhua, miyeon and soojin right?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I haven't seen anything about them for a long time. I've searched but can't find any recent posts with the dogs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 20:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
do they not live in the dorms anymore? i know soyeon moved out but they used to live shuhua, miyeon and soojin right?
DA
They don't live in the dorms anymore. Soyeon and Minnie have their own place. I think Shuhua has a roommate, but might live alone now. Miyeon and Yuqi were living together recently, but Miyeon is moving out (not sure if she will be living alone) and Yuqi is going to live with someone else but she didn't say who (just an "unnie").

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 22:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA
They don't live in the dorms anymore. Soyeon and Minnie have their own place. I think Shuhua has a roommate, but might live alone now. Miyeon and Yuqi were living together recently, but Miyeon is moving out (not sure if she will be living alone) and Yuqi is going to live with someone else but she didn't say who (just an "unnie").
Do you think there is any chance that Miyeon is going to live with Sana?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 23:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA
SA I only keep up with twice casually but I haven’t heard anything from fans that Sana’s living arrangements have changed or are changing. Probably more likely Miyeon wants her own place. Unless she was having issues with Yuqi as a roommate or something, which maybe is possible but I don’t think so.

If Miyeon does move in with someone else that would be spicy. Roomie drama :rage:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 00:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA
SA I only keep up with twice casually but I haven’t heard anything from fans that Sana’s living arrangements have changed or are changing. Probably more likely Miyeon wants her own place. Unless she was having issues with Yuqi as a roommate or something, which maybe is possible but I don’t think so.

If Miyeon does move in with someone else that would be spicy. Roomie drama :rage:
Sana used to live with Momo and Nayeon but I think she has moved out since then and lives on her own. Some of them seem to live in the same apartment building tho

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 13:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA

Sana used to live with Momo and Nayeon but I think she has moved out since then and lives on her own. Some of them seem to live in the same apartment building tho
SA Yeah I believe last I heard Sana lives on her own. I don't think any of the twice members live together anymore. If Miyeon were to move in with Sana that would mean Sana would also be looking for a new place so they could get a two bedroom. Like I said I haven't heard anything about Sana having plans to move but I don't know how often Twice members are direct in how they talk or announce their living arrangements or if its more figured out by fans.

BUT to humor OPs original question.. if Miyeon did move in with Sana that would be juicy. I would be a little more sus of their relationship.. because its not as tho Yuqi wants to live on her own now, she is moving in with someone else. So either they both still want or are okay with roommates.. just not each other, which would be interesting. or Miyeon specifically would want to live with Sana over Yuqi. I know people change roommates and move out for a lot of different reasons that aren't always because of drama or hard feelings, but that potential scenario would be curious.

I honestly do think Miyeon probably just wants her own place. People were already suspicious they weren't living together because they were taking different cars to and from schedules. But that was before Yuqi said Miyeon was planning to move out I believe. Which could mean one of them are dating. :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 15:44
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 13:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA

SA Yeah I believe last I heard Sana lives on her own. I don't think any of the twice members live together anymore. If Miyeon were to move in with Sana that would mean Sana would also be looking for a new place so they could get a two bedroom. Like I said I haven't heard anything about Sana having plans to move but I don't know how often Twice members are direct in how they talk or announce their living arrangements or if its more figured out by fans.

BUT to humor OPs original question.. if Miyeon did move in with Sana that would be juicy. I would be a little more sus of their relationship.. because its not as tho Yuqi wants to live on her own now, she is moving in with someone else. So either they both still want or are okay with roommates.. just not each other, which would be interesting. or Miyeon specifically would want to live with Sana over Yuqi. I know people change roommates and move out for a lot of different reasons that aren't always because of drama or hard feelings, but that potential scenario would be curious.

I honestly do think Miyeon probably just wants her own place. People were already suspicious they weren't living together because they were taking different cars to and from schedules. But that was before Yuqi said Miyeon was planning to move out I believe. Which could mean one of them are dating. :spy:
They don't really say how they live, it's all speculations from fans mostly.

But for Miyeon moving out I think she works with Yuqi and then she comes home with Yuqi so obviously she could move out wuthout any drama involved lmao I feel like it wouldn't be like hard feelings but more a piece of mind. Being with someone constantly is not healthy for anyone honestly, you need you space

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Are Miyeon and Yuqi close friends? Idk I was shocked that Miyeon still has Yuqi's number saved as "gidle Yuqi"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She is so good :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Friend you gotta help me out. I can't figure out which person you are talking about? (Soyeon gf?)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 19:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

[/spoiler]
Friend you gotta help me out. I can't figure out which person you are talking about? (Soyeon gf?)
this sounds made up sorry... if soyeon tagged someone, a lot of neverlands would have followed that person and definitely noticed if they were hanging out a lot. i have not heard such thing. the dedication to write this is impressive tho. and if im wrong, then i apologize, but ...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 23:44
Are Miyeon and Yuqi close friends? Idk I was shocked that Miyeon still has Yuqi's number saved as "gidle Yuqi"
I mean all of gidle seem pretty close, or they are the greatest actors of all time. But yeah I think it's just a running joke that Miyeon saves everyone's number very impersonally and will only change it if she remembers to.

It was a whole segment in hmlycp as well

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 19:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

[/spoiler]
this sounds made up sorry... if soyeon tagged someone, a lot of neverlands would have followed that person and definitely noticed if they were hanging out a lot. i have not heard such thing. the dedication to write this is impressive tho. and if im wrong, then i apologize, but ...
Hi OP here. It is not made up, this woman's insta account is not hard to find as Soyeon has tagged her in her posts multiple times now. As recently as a couple months or so ago. She has over 7000 followers and nevie accounts have commented on her posts. fans are aware of her, but she is seen as Soyeon's friend. Some of her posts have been retweeted by big fan accounts like 2yeonzip because they are photos of Soyeon.

But this woman isn't really a big deal to fans because like I said, she is just seen as Soyeon's friend. They worked together on her album Windy and then she left Cube. At a glance there is nothing too suspicious about it.

I am sure there are other fans out there who might believe there is more than a friendship going on between them. But it isn't being blown up on twitter and stuff. I just put in an insane amount of detective work to get the amount of evidence I did. Some of the things I listed you can still find easily, but some of it you can't because the posts have been deleted or archived now. I will not be uploading some big folder of all my "proof" like someone did on the WSJN thread because people saved those photos and posted them in comments on websites like koreaboo or some shit.

Soyeon and her gf will probably continue to be seen as close friends by the majority of fans and maybe a very small amount will have it figured out. Believe whatever you want. Maybe you should put in some effort to find this out for yourself before calling BS on me though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 00:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

[/spoiler]
Hi OP here. It is not made up, this woman's insta account is not hard to find as Soyeon has tagged her in her posts multiple times now. As recently as a couple months or so ago. She has over 7000 followers and nevie accounts have commented on her posts. fans are aware of her, but she is seen as Soyeon's friend. Some of her posts have been retweeted by big fan accounts like 2yeonzip because they are photos of Soyeon.

But this woman isn't really a big deal to fans because like I said, she is just seen as Soyeon's friend. They worked together on her album Windy and then she left Cube. At a glance there is nothing too suspicious about it.

I am sure there are other fans out there who might believe there is more than a friendship going on between them. But it isn't being blown up on twitter and stuff. I just put in an insane amount of detective work to get the amount of evidence I did. Some of the things I listed you can still find easily, but some of it you can't because the posts have been deleted or archived now. I will not be uploading some big folder of all my "proof" like someone did on the WSJN thread because people saved those photos and posted them in comments on websites like koreaboo or some shit.

Soyeon and her gf will probably continue to be seen as close friends by the majority of fans and maybe a very small amount will have it figured out. Believe whatever you want. Maybe you should put in some effort to find this out for yourself before calling BS on me though.
Da, i figured out which person you are talking about and looks like they went out on another date today :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 17:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

[/spoiler]

Da, i figured out which person you are talking about and looks like they went out on another date today :blinkwide:
Yes they went on a trip to Gyeongju together. Very cute. For most of Soyeon's posts that are photos that look like she is doing things "off-schedule" there is a high chance they are taken by this woman. lol you can even see her in the reflection of the window in Soyeon's last photo in her post.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 20:23
Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 17:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yes they went on a trip to Gyeongju together. Very cute. For most of Soyeon's posts that are photos that look like she is doing things "off-schedule" there is a high chance they are taken by this woman. lol you can even see her in the reflection of the window in Soyeon's last photo in her post.
I think what makes it even more sus to me is the fact that they don't tag each other much. I follow a few idols who post their friends a lot and always tag them (even if they are non-celebs), so them being rather secretive about their dates really tells it all

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They tagged each other in a bunch of photos but there are some dates which they don't, like the Gyeongju trip where It looks like it's just the two of them. Btw, Soyeons 'friend' posted a screenshot (?) of Soyeon's message for her birthday a couple weeks ago, can anyone translate that? I assume is nothing intimate because she tagged Soyeon lol.

Also, her friend/gf kinda looks like aespa's Karina in some of her photos

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 05:53
They tagged each other in a bunch of photos but there are some dates which they don't, like the Gyeongju trip where It looks like it's just the two of them. Btw, Soyeons 'friend' posted a screenshot (?) of Soyeon's message for her birthday a couple weeks ago, can anyone translate that? I assume is nothing intimate because she tagged Soyeon lol.

I can't find this girl 🤡 Someone help me, please?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 06:01
Guest wrote:

I can't find this girl 🤡 Someone help me, please?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

This is what I ended up with using papago:

Soyeon:
hahaha I'm glad you like it....
I had seaweed soup
I can't have a party
I'm sad

GF:
No, I was really surprised yesterday

How I am understanding this convo is, first I think Soyeon is talking about the Chanel bag she got for her. In the original post there was an actual video of the woman opening up her gift and you could see the Chanel bag, also you could hear Soyeon talking in the background. But the video was deleted. I think Soyeon is saying, I'm glad you like the bag, she sounds sad maybe she couldn't throw her a proper party but made soup? and her GF is saying, No its okay I was really surprised by the gift. That's how I am interpreting it. Also FYI for those who don't recognize it, that's Soyeon's house they are celebrating in.

There are almost no photos of Soyeon and this woman together. Well, that have been posted publicly. I'm sure they have plenty of private photos. They will tag each other, and this woman has posted a few actual photos of Soyeon in the past, but nothing of just the two of them in one photo. The only real way to tell if they are spending time together is cross referencing their social media posts and seeing what matches up. I'm still very suspicious she was the one Soyeon went to Thailand with.. but she never posted anything I could see to confirm that.