(G)-idle

fabstinent
Reactions: 1

(G)-idle

Post by fabstinent »

in time for their comeback, sooshu anyone?

Reactions:

Re: (G)-idle

Post by Guest »

[quote=fabstinent post_id=3005735 time=1610313834 user_id=9883]
in time for their comeback, sooshu anyone?

Me! Omg, this is so good, especially the rap and lyrics. Oh, and it’s all in Korean.❤️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Has anyone listened to the EP?
What song is your favorite?
I love HANN(alone in winter) and Dahlia.

fabstinent

Post by fabstinent »

Guest wrote:
11 Jan 2021, 14:37
Has anyone listened to the EP?
What song is your favorite?
I love HANN(alone in winter) and Dahlia.
dahlia is my favourite for sure! i think this is their strongest EP

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I am curious of what pairings you like? Not talking about romantic tho cuz I am not into shipping between members, but obviously spending so much time together it is interesting to see the dynamics between the members, like you can tell everyone is so soft with Shuhua and there is Yuqi who is her same age and they are so funny together.
My favorites are the usual pairings: Soyeon/Yuqi, Minnie/Miyeon and Shuhua/Soojin. I just think those pairings have amazing chemistry.
In particular I really like Minnie and Miyeon's bond, they are not in your face, but at the same
you can tell they are close although Minnie always acts annoyed which seems funny to me since you can tell from miles away she cares about Miyeon or at least on the vlives they have done together I can tell that lol.
Minnie just has that kind of personality where she acts like she doesn't care but on the inside she is soft, which is why her songs are so good🤣

fabstinent

Post by fabstinent »

Guest wrote:
11 Jan 2021, 16:40
I am curious of what pairings you like? Not talking about romantic tho cuz I am not into shipping between members, but obviously spending so much time together it is interesting to see the dynamics between the members, like you can tell everyone is so soft with Shuhua and there is Yuqi who is her same age and they are so funny together.
My favorites are the usual pairings: Soyeon/Yuqi, Minnie/Miyeon and Shuhua/Soojin. I just think those pairings have amazing chemistry.
In particular I really like Minnie and Miyeon's bond, they are not in your face, but at the same
you can tell they are close although Minnie always acts annoyed which seems funny to me since you can tell from miles away she cares about Miyeon or at least on the vlives they have done together I can tell that lol.
Minnie just has that kind of personality where she acts like she doesn't care but on the inside she is soft, which is why her songs are so good🤣
i am in general agreement! i think because their personalities are so vastly different that when each pairing comes together it usually stands out?

however, in saying that, soojin/shuhua is definitely my favourite pairing, i think because soojin can be portrayed as being quite tough? and shuhua is obviously the total opposite, i just really like their interactions

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

fabstinent wrote:
11 Jan 2021, 17:09
Guest wrote:
i am in general agreement! i think because their personalities are so vastly different that when each pairing comes together it usually stands out?

however, in saying that, soojin/shuhua is definitely my favourite pairing, i think because soojin can be portrayed as being quite tough? and shuhua is obviously the total opposite, i just really like their interactions
OP, I agree they are the total opposite. You can tell Soojin is an introvert which is why they make such a good pairing. She seems to enjoy Shuhua's company and seems to care about her a lot even though I asume being with Shuhua all day can be quite draining for someone like her lol. I mean she said on vlive with Shuhua/Miyeon something like she had no more energy and that's why she prefered to do vlives with Minnie/Miyeon.
I think they all get along pretty well but I think Yuqi/Soojin seem to be less close maybe because they are so opposite? I mean Yuqi has so much energy all the time can't imagine them doing a vlive together just the two of them.
Shuhua is like Yuqi in that sense but Soojin and Shuhua have a deeper connection which I why I think they are so cute.

fabstinent

Post by fabstinent »

Guest wrote:
11 Jan 2021, 17:45
fabstinent wrote:
Guest wrote:

OP, I agree they are the total opposite. You can tell Soojin is an introvert which is why they make such a good pairing. She seems to enjoy Shuhua's company and seems to care about her a lot even though I asume being with Shuhua all day can be quite draining for someone like her lol. I mean she said on vlive with Shuhua/Miyeon something like she had no more energy and that's why she prefered to do vlives with Minnie/Miyeon.
I think they all get along pretty well but I think Yuqi/Soojin seem to be less close maybe because they are so opposite? I mean Yuqi has so much energy all the time can't imagine them doing a vlive together just the two of them.
Shuhua is like Yuqi in that sense but Soojin and Shuhua have a deeper connection which I why I think they are so cute.
hahaha i agree that it looks like it could be draining, i was watching videos last night and she is very hyper active, which obviously isn’t a bad thing if you need that added extra to get ready for a performance etc if they are tired, but they have the best dynamic for me out of all pairing and i think that’s probably why soojin is my bias, shuhua brings out a different side to her most times as much as she tries to maintain her hard exterior.

i would agree with that also, i don’t see much yuqi/soojin interactions, which goes without saying i don’t think they’re particularly not close or anything, i think yuqi seems to be most close to soyeon? i also think the 3 that were mostly involved with the creative process for this EP especially are quite close (minnie, soyeon & yuqi) and then miyeon & shuhua fight over soojin lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

fabstinent wrote:
11 Jan 2021, 18:41
Guest wrote:
fabstinent wrote:

hahaha i agree that it looks like it could be draining, i was watching videos last night and she is very hyper active, which obviously isn’t a bad thing if you need that added extra to get ready for a performance etc if they are tired, but they have the best dynamic for me out of all pairing and i think that’s probably why soojin is my bias, shuhua brings out a different side to her most times as much as she tries to maintain her hard exterior.

i would agree with that also, i don’t see much yuqi/soojin interactions, which goes without saying i don’t think they’re particularly not close or anything, i think yuqi seems to be most close to soyeon? i also think the 3 that were mostly involved with the creative process for this EP especially are quite close (minnie, soyeon & yuqi) and then miyeon & shuhua fight over soojin lol
SA,
I agree, the 3 most involved in writting lyrics/composing seem close and they also live together hahaha.
I wish we could get to see Miyeon/Soojin/Shuhua more involved in that part too, if they are interested in that of course.
The 3 of them always seem proud of their members abilities to create beautiful music, maybe in a future they will.
I saw Miyeon's OST trailer and she amazed me cause I didn't expect her to be such a good actress, not that I expected bad things, but she is always so shy when showing her talents in front of the members lol. I am looking forward to watching Minnie's acting on that netflix sitcom.

fabstinent

Post by fabstinent »

Guest wrote:
11 Jan 2021, 20:22
fabstinent wrote:
11 Jan 2021, 18:41
Guest wrote:

SA,
I agree, the 3 most involved in writting lyrics/composing seem close and they also live together hahaha.
I wish we could get to see Miyeon/Soojin/Shuhua more involved in that part too, if they are interested in that of course.
The 3 of them always seem proud of their members abilities to create beautiful music, maybe in a future they will.
I saw Miyeon's OST trailer and she amazed me cause I didn't expect her to be such a good actress, not that I expected bad things, but she is always so shy when showing her talents in front of the members lol. I am looking forward to watching Minnie's acting on that netflix sitcom.
that’s true, i do like their 3 x 3 dynamics though, cause it’s like none of them get left out in a way? plus you can see they’re pretty genuine with each other, you can blatantly tell if they’re confused or whatever with a member.

yeah she is very shy, but they i think it’s also a good surprise, i think really aside from soyeon they’re all quite laidback in showcasing their talents? that’s not a dig at soyeon because i’m genuinely amazed at her talents, but it’s refreshing they’re not constantly trying to push themselves and what their main part in the group is etc

i’m looking forward to that too, also a quick shoutout to minnie’s cover of “why do you love me” honestly amazing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dahlia gives me gay vibes tbh, written by Minnie.

fabstinent

Post by fabstinent »

Guest wrote:
11 Jan 2021, 22:45
Dahlia gives me gay vibes tbh, written by Minnie.
honestly agree with this

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Finally a (G)I-DLE thread! It's gotta be the Minnie/Miyeon/Yuqi triangle for me. Sometimes with a sprinkle of Shuhua in there. They are so chaotic together. Minnie's songs are out of this world.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jan 2021, 23:30
Finally a (G)I-DLE thread! It's gotta be the Minnie/Miyeon/Yuqi triangle for me. Sometimes with a sprinkle of Shuhua in there. They are so chaotic together. Minnie's songs are out of this world.
Her songs are amazing. I love tung-tung is such good song.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wow a gidle thread. I'm super basic when it comes to dynamics and like the most popular three pairings the best but honestly all 6 together ends up being the most entertaining.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I thought this thread was about not being able to reach your g-spot. :unsure:

fabstinent

Post by fabstinent »

Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2021, 03:14
bahahaahahahaha

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They look SO good together...

Also this Soojin's fit :faint:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2021, 03:14
Thnxs :lol: :whipheart:

fabstinent

Post by fabstinent »

Guest wrote:
13 Jan 2021, 19:37
They look SO good together...

Also this Soojin's fit :faint:
i love them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Minnie/Yuqi is underrated

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jan 2021, 23:29
I never got Minnie/Yuqi they are quite popular though. What does everyone think is the pairing that gets the least attention?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I LOVE QUEEN SOYEON

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
You think? I love their friendship, but I don't think they are underrated from what I have seen. I think besides the main pairings the others are kind of on the same level in my opinion 🙈

fabstinent

Post by fabstinent »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2021, 13:55
Guest wrote:
I never got Minnie/Yuqi they are quite popular though. What does everyone think is the pairing that gets the least attention?
yuqi/soyeon possibly?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

fabstinent wrote:
14 Jan 2021, 17:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
yuqi/soyeon possibly?
They get loads of attention at least from what i've seen apart from shuhua/soojin they are most popular on twitter.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2021, 19:15
fabstinent wrote:
Guest wrote:

yuqi/soyeon possibly?
They get loads of attention at least from what i've seen apart from shuhua/soojin they are most popular on twitter.
Da what about Shuhua and Minnie, they’re cute

fabstinent

Post by fabstinent »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2021, 19:15
fabstinent wrote:
Guest wrote:

yuqi/soyeon possibly?
it’s the total opposite for me, they’re the ones i see the least, agree on shuhua and soojin though

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well in Cubes eyes the pairings they push are Soojin/Shuhua, Minnie/Miyeon and Yuqi/Soyeon. They are the ones who have been doing pair photoshoots together the past few months and the seating arrangement will usually have either all of them next to each other or at least one pairing.

fabstinent

Post by fabstinent »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2021, 10:06
Well in Cubes eyes the pairings they push are Soojin/Shuhua, Minnie/Miyeon and Yuqi/Soyeon. They are the ones who have been doing pair photoshoots together the past few months and the seating arrangement will usually have either all of them next to each other or at least one pairing.
yeah i rewatched some videos and started to notice the pairings more, but previous to that, the only pairings that really dominated my socials were shuhua/soojin (w/miyeon at times) and minnie/miyeon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I respect your opinion and I know all these kpop groups have a whole management behind and that every company "pushes" some pairings, but to fair in their case I don't see it that much?
For example on the naver thing they have been doing to promote their comeback they are sitting by age don't think it has anything to do with "popular" pairings.
And for months now they seem to have decided to do greetings and stuff like interviews in this order: Soojin, Miyeon, Soyeon, Yuqi, shuhua and Minnie. So besides Soyeon/Yuqi the other "ships" seem to be far away from each other the majority of the time.
I see a lot of Minnie/Miyeon vlives but tbh I just think they are close and love to hang out, I barely see them "flirting".

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2021, 13:44
Guest wrote:
I respect your opinion and I know all these kpop groups have a whole management behind and that every company "pushes" some pairings, but to fair in their case I don't see it that much?
For example on the naver thing they have been doing to promote their comeback they are sitting by age don't think it has anything to do with "popular" pairings.
And for months now they seem to have decided to do greetings and stuff like interviews in this order: Soojin, Miyeon, Soyeon, Yuqi, shuhua and Minnie. So besides Soyeon/Yuqi the other "ships" seem to be far away from each other the majority of the time.
I see a lot of Minnie/Miyeon vlives but tbh I just think they are close and love to hang out, I barely see them "flirting".
I agree that it's not super set in stone but at the very least there are not any other pairings doing photoshoots together. I think the members are aware that they are pretty popular with lesbians in Korea anyway and as such the fanservice stuff is less then it is with other groups.

fabstinent

Post by fabstinent »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2021, 04:21
My faves. They both look stunning❤

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2021, 04:21
Puppy sisters 🥰

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bruh I just came in here to say Soyeon seems gay af to me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2021, 08:50
Lol, (g)i-dle are my ult group but sadly none of them ping my gaydar :-/. I would love to be proven wrong though. Also shout out to whoever titled this for upholding the tradition of spelling their name wrong.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I've been a fan of (G)-IDLE's music since I Trust and I love I Burn sooo much! The whole EP is great and perfectly fits with winter. It's so soothing. Glad to see the girls are growing in popularity and being recognized for their hard work!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2021, 09:59
Guest wrote:
Lol, (g)i-dle are my ult group but sadly none of them ping my gaydar :-/. I would love to be proven wrong though. Also shout out to whoever titled this for upholding the tradition of spelling their name wrong.
X2 I agree no one pings for me either, but I guess sometimes the ones that you least expect are the ones that are gay so who knows.
Soyeon/Minnie seem supportive at least, maybe all of them are.

fabstinent

Post by fabstinent »

Guest wrote:
22 Jan 2021, 00:25
I've been a fan of (G)-IDLE's music since I Trust and I love I Burn sooo much! The whole EP is great and perfectly fits with winter. It's so soothing. Glad to see the girls are growing in popularity and being recognized for their hard work!
me too! i’m so happy that they are getting wins for HWAA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yeah none of them seem queer but i still love them to bits! Miyeon is my favvvv she's so pretty and the fact that she's so clumsy makes me laugh so much. Also yessss Minnie acting like a little kid not gaining the attention of Miyeon or acting like she's sick of her is sooo cute haha. Also Tsundere Soojin is adorable too!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jan 2021, 01:00
Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2021, 09:59
Guest wrote:
X2 I agree no one pings for me either, but I guess sometimes the ones that you least expect are the ones that are gay so who knows.
Soyeon/Minnie seem supportive at least, maybe all of them are.
I mean they all went out there and performed oh my god for who knows how many months so safe to say none of them are about to be secretly homophobic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Minnie/Miyeon's vlive. They always sulk and "fight" over the dumbest things lmao.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lmao they are all adorable as hell.
It really be like Shuhua looking all cute and her two badass unnies backing her up. Like "if you mess with this kid, you mess with us"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Didn't care for HWAA but Dahlia is amazing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Feb 2021, 01:11
Lmao they are all adorable as hell.
It really be like Shuhua looking all cute and her two badass unnies backing her up. Like "if you mess with this kid, you mess with us"

There was a tweet which was like you try to flirt with Shuhua and then you just see this...it made me laugh.
Guest wrote:
01 Feb 2021, 04:24
Didn't care for HWAA but Dahlia is amazing
That's interesting Dahlia is more western friendly but Hwaa is definitely a top title track for me, the whole mini album is easily the best apart from where is love which was generic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Which girl took Soyeon to the sky?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I am not a fan of Blackpink, but I am happy that it's all good vibes between them💕

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

👀 I’m starting to ship Shuhua and Minnie they’ve been really cute lately