(G)-idle

Reactions:

Re: (G)-idle

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

LMAO someone straight up asking Miyeon if she's dating Minnie bc of the couple rings.

fan calls are WILD :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Nov 2022, 15:24
LMAO someone straight up asking Miyeon if she's dating Minnie bc of the couple rings.

So that was a clear no then, oh well :sadangel: .

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Nov 2022, 17:17
Guest wrote:

I mean even in the incredibly microscopic chance they were dating do you think she'd actually say yes :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Nov 2022, 17:59
Guest wrote:
18 Nov 2022, 17:17
Guest wrote:

I mean even in the incredibly microscopic chance they were dating do you think she'd actually say yes :rofl:
I was looking for some body language indication or giveaway but didn't see anything from Miyeon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Miyeon and Sana (Twice) on a date they updated bubble at the same time. How sweet are they though ❤ 🔥 💋.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Nov 2022, 19:13
Guest wrote:
01 Nov 2022, 18:53
Guest wrote:
01 Nov 2022, 18:27
Guest wrote:
01 Nov 2022, 18:14
Okay I found a clip of the vlive where she says this.

The way she says Shuhua's name, and then quickly backtracks saying that she would stop there and that dating any of them would be fine is a bit sus.
And Miyeon's admission that she recently likes someone who's cute over someone who's cool as a quality in a partner. Why does my brain instantly jump to thats dubious. Probably my bias in thinking only girls are cute 😆. The whole "recently I like" it has to mean your personal taste has changed and has been swayed by someone or something.
Oh when did she say this ? I know I'm also biased, but I also think cute is mostly used to describe girls lol. One more thing which I remember is when she was talking about projects she wanted to act in. (see below tweet)

I know many idols have said they wanted to act in the handmaiden but even work later drink now features a lesbian character as well. She also recommended the movie hellcats (2008) in which An Sohee plays a lesbian and 2 women kiss in the end. And to top it off she said watched killing eve. I'm happy that the very least it seems like Miyeon is supportive of lgbt people.
Oh Miyeon if you don't know it already :lol:
Da maybe its an unpopular opinion but I really do think miyeon has maybe become more aware of her bisexuality lately. I always thought she was straight-ish but in the last while I think maybe not so much. Maybe its the Sana effect. Sana is bisexual for sure like for me its beyond a reasonable doubt, and every time she gets hella close to a woman that woman starts to act way more sus and have some kind of revelation :rofl: Eubin, now Miyeon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2022, 12:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
01 Nov 2022, 18:14
Okay I found a clip of the vlive where she says this.

The way she says Shuhua's name, and then quickly backtracks saying that she would stop there and that dating any of them would be fine is a bit sus.
And Miyeon's admission that she recently likes someone who's cute over someone who's cool as a quality in a partner. Why does my brain instantly jump to thats dubious. Probably my bias in thinking only girls are cute 😆. The whole "recently I like" it has to mean your personal taste has changed and has been swayed by someone or something.
Oh when did she say this ? I know I'm also biased, but I also think cute is mostly used to describe girls lol. One more thing which I remember is when she was talking about projects she wanted to act in. (see below tweet)

I know many idols have said they wanted to act in the handmaiden but even work later drink now features a lesbian character as well. She also recommended the movie hellcats (2008) in which An Sohee plays a lesbian and 2 women kiss in the end. And to top it off she said watched killing eve. I'm happy that the very least it seems like Miyeon is supportive of lgbt people.
Da maybe its an unpopular opinion but I really do think miyeon has maybe become more aware of her bisexuality lately. I always thought she was straight-ish but in the last while I think maybe not so much. Maybe its the Sana effect. Sana is bisexual for sure like for me its beyond a reasonable doubt, and every time she gets hella close to a woman that woman starts to act way more sus and have some kind of revelation :rofl: Eubin, now Miyeon.
Maybe Miyeon and Sana are more than just friends they both seem really naturally happy recently and like making time for eachother in their really busy schedules. I mean Miyeon just literally got back from Chile and took time to quickly see Sana in person. The Tomboy and Nxde challenge Sana did going over to Cube to do both because of her friendship with Miyeon. If nothing else they seem like really close friends.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2022, 13:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Maybe Miyeon and Sana are more than just friends they both seem really naturally happy recently and like making time for eachother in their really busy schedules. I mean Miyeon just literally got back from Chile and took time to quickly see Sana in person. The Tomboy and Nxde challenge Sana did going over to Cube to do both because of her friendship with Miyeon. If nothing else they seem like really close friends.
Even if they are just friends they are certainly super close because regardless of their hectic schedules they always make time. I remember when one of them just got back in the country earlier this year they were spotted the same day camera shopping. Only thing is I think Sana was a lil too flirty with another woman this year who she had no real business doing that with even as an idol, so maybe Miyeon is just a friend. Either way they are adorable. I do think they are a good and interesting influence on each other like I do think Miyeon has changed a bit since they got close, and she said something once about Sana recommending her feminist films like that one about the girls who make a riot girl magazine calling out rapists was something Sana told Miyeon to watch.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2022, 13:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Even if they are just friends they are certainly super close because regardless of their hectic schedules they always make time. I remember when one of them just got back in the country earlier this year they were spotted the same day camera shopping. Only thing is I think Sana was a lil too flirty with another woman this year who she had no real business doing that with even as an idol, so maybe Miyeon is just a friend. Either way they are adorable. I do think they are a good and interesting influence on each other like I do think Miyeon has changed a bit since they got close, and she said something once about Sana recommending her feminist films like that one about the girls who make a riot girl magazine calling out rapists was something Sana told Miyeon to watch.
Da yeah I have to agree with the bolded, unless the flirting pushed Miyeon to make a move then yeah I’m thinking close friends

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA I do feel like they're definitely just friends and Miyeon is likely a very chill straight woman. TBH I think Miyeon is actually lowkey kind of based and way cooler than she lets on. I was pretty surprised to hear her favorite movie is Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.. that's some hipster shit. :$ I think she's very open-minded but has never really pinged for me. I do love her friendship with Sana though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2022, 17:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA I do feel like they're definitely just friends and Miyeon is likely a very chill straight woman. TBH I think Miyeon is actually lowkey kind of based and way cooler than she lets on. I was pretty surprised to hear her favorite movie is Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.. that's some hipster shit. :$ I think she's very open-minded but has never really pinged for me. I do love her friendship with Sana though.
I'm sorry but when you're asked who's your favourite in Twice and you answer with 'Sana because you think she'd really pretty' that does not scream straight to me. Particularly when you say it on a live to fans knowing full well the message will be relayed :lol: . Plus she reiterated to her in Gossip idle. If not bi a girl crush. None of it screams straight behaviour.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2022, 17:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm sorry but when you're asked who's your favourite in Twice and you answer with 'Sana because you think she'd really pretty' that does not scream straight to me. Particularly when you say it on a live to fans knowing full well the message will be relayed :lol: . Plus she reiterated to her in Gossip idle. If not bi a girl crush. None of it screams straight behaviour.
lol I guess I just don't think calling another girl pretty is necessarily sus, straight girls do that all the time. i'm pretty sure all the girls have said things like that. Miyeon even talked about her ideal type being "tall, handsome and a male version of me." which doesn't necessarily dismiss the fact she could be into women (soyeon is bi and has talked about men as well), but I don't think anything she's said or done with Sana has been particularly out of the realm of what straight women would do. it would definitely be cute if she did have some sort of girl crush on Sana at least, and the fact that Sana herself is bi always raises the possibility. sorry i don't mean to seem so dismissive or shut down speculation bc it would be awesome if mieyon is bi.. I want to see more crumbs at this point though. :lol: I would definitely ship sana/miyeon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

actually straight girls compliment other women as hot or beautiful all the time unaware of how that may come off to others. it's like straight women referring to their friends who are women as girlfriends not aware of what that word implies. that's why i don't think of women noting other women's beauty as sus of anything. if anything the more direct they are the straighter they may be because they're not even thinking at all about how it could come off as gay.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Calling another woman pretty/beautiful is a perfectly normal thing to say for a woman yes. But if you're seemingly straight and refer to a renowned suspect bi/gay woman as pretty/beautiful and ask for their number when you first meet makes me think you're not all that straight to begin with.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2022, 18:40
Calling another woman pretty/beautiful is a perfectly normal thing to say for a woman yes. But if you're seemingly straight and refer to a renowned suspect bi/gay woman as pretty/beautiful and ask for their number when you first meet makes me think you're not all that straight to begin with.
well yeah, like I said the fact that Sana is likely into women does raise the possibility, and i'm sure miyeon knows whatever sana's sexuality actually is. but it's also one of those things that could be on the exact opposite end of the spectrum, where a woman is very comfortable in their heterosexuality + an lgbt ally, so it's not even clocking as gay at all, if that makes sense? like I have met many straight women like this, who are very secure in their sexuality and have complimented me on my looks (in that kind of non-flirty way straight girls do) and have asked for my number to hang out, even knowing i'm gay. it's a very different experience than when a woman is legit trying to hit on you lol.

but I also do believe there is still the possibility of it maybe being sus. it's one of those weird things that's either super gay or super straight lmao. either way i want to see more :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I still believe that Miyeon has some sort of crush on Shuhua at least lol. This girl says that she watches Shuhua's fancams everyday till this day. Doesn't seem like straight behaviour. :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2022, 18:16
actually straight girls compliment other women as hot or beautiful all the time unaware of how that may come off to others. it's like straight women referring to their friends who are women as girlfriends not aware of what that word implies. that's why i don't think of women noting other women's beauty as sus of anything. if anything the more direct they are the straighter they may be because they're not even thinking at all about how it could come off as gay.
And here we go again the same shitty arguments :eyeroll:
If a woman acts gay it means she is straight because a a gay woman wouldn't want to be spotted and if a woman does nothing gay it obviously mean she is straight because she never did anything gay :eyeroll:

With straight troll it's always head i win tails you loose. Even if you aren't a het troll you end up sounding like one. Let people who think women are gay/bi speculate in peace.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2022, 23:58
Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2022, 18:16
And here we go again the same shitty arguments :eyeroll:
If a woman acts gay it means she is straight because a a gay woman wouldn't want to be spotted and if a woman does nothing gay it obviously mean she is straight because she never did anything gay :eyeroll:

With straight troll it's always head i win tails you loose. Even if you aren't a het troll you end up sounding like one. Let people who think women are gay/bi speculate in peace.
DA Hmm I get what you're saying and don't think we should always be so dismissive of this kind of speculation, but I think it's okay to have these conversations with the caveat there is some nuance. (and this is in the context of the idol world) There are gay women who will act gay because they're more comfortable pushing the boundaries of what the can get away with. There are gay women who wont "act gay" because they're more risk averse in a conservative society. There are straight women who will "act gay" because they might be comfortable in their sexuality and don't really think of it as gay behavior. All these things can be true.

I think sometimes these comments crop up because people want to feel secure about the idea that there's "no heterosexual explanation for this." Like a "are we sure this isn't just straight girl fuckery?" line of thinking. But I think it can also sometimes shutdown or dismiss speculation when women come to this space to speculate in peace as you said. I have seen things more sus than this get ignored or shut down on this forum all the time lol.

Do I think a woman calling another (likely wlw) woman pretty to be gay behavior? It might be. It also might not be IMO. I don't want to dismiss the possibility out of hand, I'm just not sure how sus I find it. But we are all here to speculate so...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2022, 17:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da I think it's tricky. Because there is definitely a convention in korea that its somewhat normal to say to another woman "I wanted to befriend you because you're pretty". In the west I think that's pretty weird, like it's just an odd thing to say. However I've heard enough idols say it before that I think it must be a thing.

HOWEVER, Sana's gay rumors are extensive and well known, I'm certain almost every idol in the industry has heard of her bisexual rumors. Add onto that that Sana is notorious for getting in contact with pretty women (selectively) who say they like her or want to get to know her on cam...It could have been Miyeon trying to signal interest either as a friend or more. It may well be both of them are bisexual and just weren't romantically compatible so here we are. In fact for me as a gay woman, that's...such a common thing for me. Some of my closest friends are women I went on one date with and we didn't click romantically but platonically. I felt like how Miyeon and Sana recounted the first part of their friendship and getting to know you almost felt a little gay, but then it's like they just went to the friendzone instead. Or maybe miyeon is straight, who knows.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well, since this thread is kinda dead and slow, here's something interesting to think about (this may or may not be deranged but I'm bored and need crumbs from these girls):

Soyeon's recent universe post about the "healthy food" in her fridge:

Is Soyeon suddenly eating veggies?? Turning a new leaf? Has someone finally shown her the light? :lol:

Or is someone else staying over at her apartment and storing their food in her fridge? Imagine me remembering a random interview where Yuqi talks about her diet and the food she eats during comeback season.

[spoiler]

Source:
[/spoiler]

Stevia tomatoes? Check
Chopped up broccoli stems? Check
Tangerine? Check
Lemons? Check
Probiotics (the bottle wrapped in the bubble wrap because you have to keep them refrigerated)? Check
Bottle of juice that looks like a bunch of random bullshit blended together? Check

Bonus points for the tupperware lid being pink :lol:

Or maybe Soyeon just got a lot of "tips" and "recipes." Or you know, coincidence. :rofl:

Make of this what you will, I guess. :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2022, 20:06
Well, since this thread is kinda dead and slow, here's something interesting to think about (this may or may not be deranged but I'm bored and need crumbs from these girls):

Soyeon's recent universe post about the "healthy food" in her fridge:

Is Soyeon suddenly eating veggies?? Turning a new leaf? Has someone finally shown her the light? :lol:

Or is someone else staying over at her apartment and storing their food in her fridge? Imagine me remembering a random interview where Yuqi talks about her diet and the food she eats during comeback season.

[spoiler]

Source:
[/spoiler]

Stevia tomatoes? Check
Chopped up broccoli stems? Check
Tangerine? Check
Lemons? Check
Probiotics (the bottle wrapped in the bubble wrap because you have to keep them refrigerated)? Check
Bottle of juice that looks like a bunch of random bullshit blended together? Check

Bonus points for the tupperware lid being pink :lol:

Or maybe Soyeon just got a lot of "tips" and "recipes." Or you know, coincidence. :rofl:

Make of this what you will, I guess. :spy:
Oh my image embeds didn't work? C'mon, imgur.

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

there's been some speculation elsewhere about who shuhua is dating and with supporting evidence but its a man so I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 06:43
there's been some speculation elsewhere about who shuhua is dating and with supporting evidence but its a man so I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it...
Spill.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 07:40
Guest wrote:
Spill.
Kun from NCT. Apparently they follow each other on weibo and they like each other's posts all of the time. It makes sense that they might date considering chinese idols only seem to date other mandarin speakers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Spill.
Interesting, it's always the dark horse in the group. Shame it has to be with a guy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 09:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Spill.
Kun from NCT. Apparently they follow each other on weibo and they like each other's posts all of the time. It makes sense that they might date considering chinese idols only seem to date other mandarin speakers.
Interesting, it's always the dark horse in the group. Shame it has to be with a guy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sana Miyeon friendship is so strong nowadays. I'm happy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol this thread is kind of dead. I'm just gonna say my thoughts on Soyeon's mama rap situation. The diss was annoying and wasn't necessary. Jeopardizing Miyeon's job as mc like that. :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 18:22
Lol this thread is kind of dead. I'm just gonna say my thoughts on Soyeon's mama rap situation. The diss was annoying and wasn't necessary. Jeopardizing Miyeon's job as mc like that. :mask:
it was fine. it's refreshing to see idols with some teeth every now and then. it's not like she was dragging other idols either. god forbid she takes a jab at the bullshit of the awards industry. boohoo, poor mnet. whatever will they do.

I have no idea what you think that would Jeopardize Miyeon's job... do you think MAMA wasn't aware of Soyeon's rap ahead of time?? That the members didn't know? If Miyeon was actually worried, Soyeon wouldn't have gone through with it.

Mnet doesn't give a shit. MAMA doesn't give a shit. It was a lukewarm burn at best that these companies can easily shake off.

It's crazy to me she's getting heat for something that is hardly controversial.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yeah im sure everyone at MAMA just collectively stopped listening when she did the exact same rap in rehearsal :eyeroll: , MAMA are probably hyped about the publicity its created.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 13:46

Sana Miyeon friendship is so strong nowadays. I'm happy.
Yep it's really cute :hug: . They seem to be close.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lol Am I reading this right that Sana was the one wanting to move the bed?? Girl why do you care where Miyeon's bed is? Strong interior decorating opinions? :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 19:14

lol Am I reading this right that Sana was the one wanting to move the bed?? Girl why do you care where Miyeon's bed is? Strong interior decorating opinions? :rofl:
It's a gay agenda.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 19:39
Guest wrote:

It's a gay agenda.
If she ever starts building furniture for Miyeon, they might as well be confirmed. :hudoin: :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Miyeon with her king size bed :hmmm: :lol: .

gay agenda
Reactions:

Post by gay agenda »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 19:39
Guest wrote:

It's a gay agenda.
i feel called out lmao

who among us has not moved heavy objects to impress a pretty girl
:$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oh are we reviving this thread? Thank God, so depressing how dead it gets in here.

I'd just like to thank this stylist and their gay agenda.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Glad the forum is back!

Does anyone have news about Miyeon?

Did something sus happen while the forum was down?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nothing sus that I can remember but I'm so glad she's back to dark hair.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Feb 2023, 01:57
Nothing sus that I can remember but I'm so glad she's back to dark hair.
Me too, anon :dance2: Black hair and pink hair are the best in my opinion

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Forum is back up. Nice!

It's been awhile since I've checked out this thread. Reading back several pages, I'm surprised some certain Soyeon tea hasn't been discussed here. I only recently began dipping my toes back into the fandom, mostly twitter though, can't be bothered with wherever the other fandom communities are online... but haven't seen this tea making the rounds. Not sure if it's only k-fans that have picked up on it, but its looking like at least i-fans haven't caught on from what I can tell. Or it's being kept hush-hush. I would have expected out of all places I'd see it here. Doesn't even look like k-ent clocked this.

This actually leaves me conflicted. I know this goes against the whole spirit of a gossip board, but I'm a little nervous of how damaging this could be if more people got eyes on this considering this tea is current and not something in the past. Gossip is all good fun but we all know the realities of what would happen if a k-pop idol is outed. I'm not really sure to what degree tea here gets shared outside of this forum. The fact that I'm not seeing this discussed or speculated on makes me believe the people who know are keeping it under wraps or folks genuinely aren't paying attention. Not a complete surprise with Soyeon, though. People seem to take less of an interest in that side of her life for whatever reason. Especially the wlws.

On the other hand, what is actually out there as evidence and proof probably wouldn't be a big career ender. I think. Considering none of this is ssng level stuff I'm going to assume it falls into the realm of plausible deniability for the Korean GP, but otherwise is a "if you know, you know" situation. Soyeon certainly doesn't seem to care it's out there. Its definitely a little bold of her but maybe she thinks the people that would actually connect the dots wouldn't be the same group of people who could cause homophobic backlash.

Curious if anyone else knows what I'm talking about.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I re-read it twice and still don't get what you're on about. Why not just say it straight instead of beating around the bush. Or don't say anything at all, what's with these taylorswift-like riddles :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Feb 2023, 22:51
Forum is back up. Nice!

It's been awhile since I've checked out this thread. Reading back several pages, I'm surprised some certain Soyeon tea hasn't been discussed here. I only recently began dipping my toes back into the fandom, mostly twitter though, can't be bothered with wherever the other fandom communities are online... but haven't seen this tea making the rounds. Not sure if it's only k-fans that have picked up on it, but its looking like at least i-fans haven't caught on from what I can tell. Or it's being kept hush-hush. I would have expected out of all places I'd see it here. Doesn't even look like k-ent clocked this.

This actually leaves me conflicted. I know this goes against the whole spirit of a gossip board, but I'm a little nervous of how damaging this could be if more people got eyes on this considering this tea is current and not something in the past. Gossip is all good fun but we all know the realities of what would happen if a k-pop idol is outed. I'm not really sure to what degree tea here gets shared outside of this forum. The fact that I'm not seeing this discussed or speculated on makes me believe the people who know are keeping it under wraps or folks genuinely aren't paying attention. Not a complete surprise with Soyeon, though. People seem to take less of an interest in that side of her life for whatever reason. Especially the wlws.

On the other hand, what is actually out there as evidence and proof probably wouldn't be a big career ender. I think. Considering none of this is ssng level stuff I'm going to assume it falls into the realm of plausible deniability for the Korean GP, but otherwise is a "if you know, you know" situation. Soyeon certainly doesn't seem to care it's out there. Its definitely a little bold of her but maybe she thinks the people that would actually connect the dots wouldn't be the same group of people who could cause homophobic backlash.

I mean, the main k-ent thread has posted all types of evidence regarding Se0la's girlfriend and most of that information has stayed on this forum so I think as long as whatever you post has plausible deniability as you say then it should be fine.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Feb 2023, 23:43
I re-read it twice and still don't get what you're on about. Why not just say it straight instead of beating around the bush. Or don't say anything at all, what's with these taylorswift-like riddles :mask:
Sorry, didn't mean to ramble so cryptically.

There's some fairly compelling evidence Soyeon is currently in a relationship with a woman, for what seems like for over a year. She's a non-celeb. Was curious if anyone else had picked up on this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Feb 2023, 22:51
Forum is back up. Nice!

Girl, what????? Explain to us this gossip.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Alright. Seeing all the recent stuff posted on k-ent about seola I feel like it's okay to drop this here.

The woman is a former visual director at Cube. She worked with Soyeon on Windy. It doesn't seem like she's been at cube since 2022. I'm actually pretty sure she's Yeeun from CLC's older sister.

This is going to be a lot of instagram links so I'll drop stuff under spoilers. I'll be directly linking to her IG account as well, so feel free to dig into things past what I'm posting. Bear with me because a lot of this stuff might not initially seem sus, but the last post will. But it's good to have everything in context.

Caught wind of this when Soyeon directly tagged her in one of her instagram posts. So I feel like it's fair game to post her account here.

This was the post Soyeon tagged her in. The tag is in the last photo. Soyeon's getting dinner with this woman but nothing too out of the norm or suspicious.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Interestingly, there was a post from this woman on IG that's now deleted that was posted on the same date of Soyeon's post with photos of the dinner. I took a screenshot of the post before it got deleted and pasted in the translation. I wonder if she deleted the post due to the comments?

Screenshot of post: https://ibb.co/2d04ZqY

From here this will mostly be posts from the woman's instagram page. I pursued her account out of curiosity and this post caught my eye:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

The instagram translation is a bit awkward, best to supplement with papago. But it seems like Soyeon and her are out at dinner to celebrate Soyeon completing IND. Same restaurant as the post above, actually. They seem to like to go to this restaurant frequently lol. Again, nothing too sus yet but it's very sweet and this would be at minimum something a very close friend would do.

Post of the woman celebrating her birthday at Soyeon's apartment. Easy to tell by the marilyn/audrey hepburn wall. This still could be "very close friends" territory.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

This time, we have evidence this woman was at Soyeon's birthday celebration. Well, the public Cube one.

Soyeon's post. Notice the flower balloons in the background.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

And this woman's post of the same balloon flowers which is also now deleted, but I have a screen shot.
https://ibb.co/9cHsGfV

Interview where this woman talks about working on Windy with Soyeon:
https://www.munhwa.com/news/view.html?n ... 9912082002

Interesting tidbit of them talking a lot to the point of making phone calls late at night.

Remember when Soyeon recently took photos at that strange Barbie themed hotel room? Who knows if she actually spent the night.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

But guess who was with her:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Just spending the night in the barbie hotel room with a single bed with your best friend. I guess.

And here's where I'm going to link what I find to be the most damning evidence.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

This photo taken at their apparently favorite restaurant. The translation being: "Date with her after a month of hard work."
Soyeon isn't specifically named or pictured here. BUT. The date on the post is August 17. Guess who just got back from their month long NA leg of the world tour. First show was Seoul on 6/18, Monterrey was 8/14. The group stopped back in Korea for several days before leaving for the Jakarta show. Soyeon, after being on a grueling tour for a month goes out to dinner with this woman within a DAY of being home. And the word this woman uses in her post "데이트" translates to date in a romantic sense. It's not open to interpretation. She's talking about going on a date with Soyeon. The yellow heart is also a nice touch.

There are other little things I'm not going to bother with like posts with matching plates etc indicating they spend time at each others homes. The woman has a post showing they got matching phone stickers together. Cute things etc.

But to me this is pretty clear-cut. I was so baffled Soyeon would tag this woman, and this woman would in turn post things like this publicly on her instagram. It does seem like recently she's done some clean-up, though.

Thoughts?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Uh, looks like spoiler tags aren't working. Yikes sorry that's a wall of a post now.