Guest wrote:
04 Nov 2023, 00:09
Guest wrote:
03 Nov 2023, 15:25
Guest wrote:
03 Nov 2023, 13:18
Guest wrote:
03 Nov 2023, 11:04

I mean I'm sure most aren't gay I would be surprised if a whole group is wlw lol, but I don't think that makes sense when for the last couple years the company has seemed to have been making them try to appeal to m3n for example boys like you so no I don't believe that at all.
Yes I agree, Im 100% sure that Lia, Yuna and Chaeryeong are straight, for the other two Im not sure maybe they are both Bi.
In the korean ent. Discussion someone talk about that it's possibile that there Is a triangle between Ryujin,yeji and Yujin
Lol that would be crazy if true, just to imagine a love triangle makes me want to crack up.

When it comes to ryeji they do seem to be more affectionate now, but it's so hard for me to 100% believe in intergroup dating :hmmm:
immagine how problematic it can be to be in love with a member from the same group and be one sided
Da
Who would be one siding who in ryeji?
Da :hmmm: yeah wondering too but honestly it's been times where both seemed "in" to the other so idk

Reactions:

Re: ITZY

Post by Guest »

The only way for Ryeji to not have had once any feeling for eachother or more is if one or both are straight.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Nov 2023, 12:53
Guest wrote:
04 Nov 2023, 00:09
Guest wrote:
03 Nov 2023, 15:25
Guest wrote:
03 Nov 2023, 13:18
Guest wrote:
03 Nov 2023, 11:04

I mean I'm sure most aren't gay I would be surprised if a whole group is wlw lol, but I don't think that makes sense when for the last couple years the company has seemed to have been making them try to appeal to m3n for example boys like you so no I don't believe that at all.
Yes I agree, Im 100% sure that Lia, Yuna and Chaeryeong are straight, for the other two Im not sure maybe they are both Bi.
In the korean ent. Discussion someone talk about that it's possibile that there Is a triangle between Ryujin,yeji and Yujin
Lol that would be crazy if true, just to imagine a love triangle makes me want to crack up.

When it comes to ryeji they do seem to be more affectionate now, but it's so hard for me to 100% believe in intergroup dating :hmmm:
immagine how problematic it can be to be in love with a member from the same group and be one sided
Da
Who would be one siding who in ryeji?
yeji for sure

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

alright pack it up ryejists, they just proved in their china fansign today they're just gay for pay :yawn:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Nov 2023, 17:22
alright pack it up ryejists, they just proved in their china fansign today they're just gay for pay :yawn:
Link? Or source? Thanks!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Nov 2023, 18:49
Guest wrote:
Link? Or source? Thanks!
Anon is tripping forget it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Nov 2023, 19:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Link? Or source? Thanks!
Da ignore that anon, a zealous shipper asked them to kiss at the fansign and they said no/looked uncomfortable. As I said in the Kent thread I don't understand why fans/shippers would think they would kiss regardless of sexuality or relationship status.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Nov 2023, 20:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Link? Or source? Thanks!
Da ignore that anon, a zealous shipper asked them to kiss at the fansign and they said no/looked uncomfortable. As I said in the Kent thread I don't understand why fans/shippers would think they would kiss regardless of sexuality or relationship status.
Oh they did... The tweet was already too cringe i couldn't watch the video...
Well there will always be this type of weirdos involving ships, especially a heavily promoted pair who has a very confusing chemistry

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Nov 2023, 21:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Link? Or source? Thanks!
Well there will always be this type of weirdos involving ships, especially a heavily promoted pair who has a very confusing chemistry
Yeah I didn't watch the video either just read comments on it lol :$ , it's one thing to think they may go together cause like I get it but idk I just don't get asking or saying things like that to them its just odd as heck.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Nov 2023, 22:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Link? Or source? Thanks!
Yeah I didn't watch the video either just read comments on it lol :$ , it's one thing to think they may go together cause like I get it but idk I just don't get asking or saying things like that to them its just odd as heck.
Some people see idols/celebrities as non humans and have no shame at all. Same when they shove their phone to their faces for a pic or during fancalls when they ask the cringiest stuff or even get mad at them like :eyeroll: it might be some form of psychopathy idk

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Nov 2023, 22:04
Guest wrote:
04 Nov 2023, 22:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah I didn't watch the video either just read comments on it lol , it's one thing to think they may go together cause like I get it but idk I just don't get asking or saying things like that to them its just odd as heck.
Some people see idols/celebrities as non humans and have no shame at all. Same when they shove their phone to their faces for a pic or during fancalls when they ask the cringiest stuff or even get mad at them like :eyeroll: it might be some form of psychopathy idk
Don't know why it added that smilie but yeah they really do treat idols/celebrities oddly I don't get how they can do those fancalls with a straight face sometimes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ryeji shippers are some of the worst I have seen in awhile, they are taking things too far...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Nov 2023, 22:28
Ryeji shippers are some of the worst I have seen in awhile, they are taking things too far...
This or just chinese kpop fans being horny gays and obsessed stalkers, dangerous combo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Even though I'm a ryeji fan, I get angry and uncomfortable when other ryeji fans ask ryeji to do silly things, that's like a stupid request, I am very interested in them just because they are like ryeji soulmate and love their friendly relationship

Btw date 5/11 and today is ryeji day (HAPPY RYEJI DAY) May their relationship continue and continue the moment :queen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Nov 2023, 23:50
Guest wrote:
This or just chinese kpop fans being horny gays and obsessed stalkers, dangerous combo
It's not only about this time, ryeji fans are doing a lot of things lately that cross the line

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Nov 2023, 05:35
Guest wrote:
04 Nov 2023, 23:50
Guest wrote:
It's not only about this time, ryeji fans are doing a lot of things lately that cross the line
What other things?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That shipper was weird asking a person to kiss someone else for yor pleasure is weird in general tbh. With ships being popular it always brings in the super shipper, always crossing a line and doing too much. I like ryeji and sometimes I get why people think something could be going on with them but even if it was true why would they kiss or do anything to "prove" they see each other that way? I always see it with younger fans like moonsun I think is what they're called alot of people believe them to be dating and I haven't heard of fans asking them to kiss at fansigns.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Nov 2023, 08:31
That shipper was weird asking a person to kiss someone else for yor pleasure is weird in general tbh. With ships being popular it always brings in the super shipper, always crossing a line and doing too much. I like ryeji and sometimes I get why people think something could be going on with them but even if it was true why would they kiss or do anything to "prove" they see each other that way? I always see it with younger fans like moonsun I think is what they're called alot of people believe them to be dating and I haven't heard of fans asking them to kiss at fansigns.
Plus Ryeji isn't as "suggestive" as Moonsun, ryeji still feel like friends when with moonsun the line has been crossed for a while on purpose by them, making tongue licking motions, touching boobs, and plenty of other fanservice stuff.
Not saying moonsun is fake as a couple, just that their point is really to seem like a couple while ryeji might not even realize how unusually close they come off, I don't think they have ever suggested being more than friends unlike Moonsun. So I'd be less cringed out if a fan asked that to Moonsun instead of ryeji.

I heard many ryujin 'unnie' so many fans are probably teens, at least i hope cause anyone older than that asking that has low key an issue

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Chaeryeong and Yuna discovering the power of being a ship

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why is there a letter C on that phone bracelet thing? :spy: It has got to be for a particular reason (or person :spy:)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do you ever think when an idol suddenly gets diagnosed with an anxiety disorder it's just covering up for something else?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Nov 2023, 12:39
Do you ever think when an idol suddenly gets diagnosed with an anxiety disorder it's just covering up for something else?
No, it just means the idol couldn't take the pressure. Lia seems to have had problems with being harshly judged, maybe she had other stuff going on that resulted in her having a burnout.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Never seen a girl "gay panic" as much as yeji
And lia is often times the one causing that panic. Surprised with the fact that lia is like this, confidently gay if I may say, while Yeji used to be a mess.

Is gay panicking a receipt? In that group mainly yeji and chaeryeong gay panic, yuna quite a bit. I have difficulty being sure any of these 3 is gay. While I have almost no doubt ryujin is at least bi and i don't recall her ever panicking

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2023, 10:08
Never seen a girl "gay panic" as much as yeji
And lia is often times the one causing that panic. Surprised with the fact that lia is like this, confidently gay if I may say, while Yeji used to be a mess.

Is gay panicking a receipt? In that group mainly yeji and chaeryeong gay panic, yuna quite a bit. I have difficulty being sure any of these 3 is gay. While I have almost no doubt ryujin is at least bi and i don't recall her ever panicking

I agree with yeji, but chaeryeong nah she's totally traight

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Plot twist is that Yuna is the gay one :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Dec 2023, 20:10
Plot twist is that Yuna is the gay one :lol:
I saw the cover she did for her birthday pan/bi Yuna confirmed

Anne with a e
Reactions:

Post by Anne with a e »

Guest wrote:
Yea man, definitely, I think jinlia was real, but keeping a secret relationship is hard, I think I predicted this last year, they broke up, and can't work together anymore, and lia left, mostly I think the company insisted, this is also, to see if the how the group will fair without her, trail run basically, if they do well, without her, she most likely won't be back, or if she does, it will only be for a short while, before leaving the group.

Anne with a e
Reactions:

Post by Anne with a e »

Guest wrote:
15 Nov 2023, 17:35
Why is there a letter C on that phone bracelet thing? :spy: It has got to be for a particular reason (or person :spy:)

I only know on c person, and I don't believe she is straight

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yeji slayed. Rock is perfect for her. Apparently the lyrics are weird but english isn't my first language so it's whatever for me :fool:

She is very hot and beautiful and I'd be obsessed if i was a teen, i'm already pretty obsessed lol. I wish the song was a bit more catchy though but JYP seems unable to give above average music to ITZY, or nmixx.

Anne with a e
Reactions:

Post by Anne with a e »

Anne with a e wrote:
20 Dec 2023, 07:51
Guest wrote:
Yea man, definitely, I think jinlia was real, but keeping a secret relationship is hard, I think I predicted this last year, they broke up, and can't work together anymore, and lia left, mostly I think the company insisted, this is also, to see if the how the group will fair without her, trail run basically, if they do well, without her, she most likely won't be back, or if she does, it will only be for a short while, before leaving the group.
sorry for quoting and replying to myself, but after ryujin's new song, I am pretty much convinced, that jinlia was real, but that they have broken up now. That was totally a breakup song.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anne with a e wrote:
21 Dec 2023, 22:23
Anne with a e wrote:
Guest wrote:
sorry for quoting and replying to myself, but after ryujin's new song, I am pretty much convinced, that jinlia was real, but that they have broken up now. That was totally a breakup song.
I'm sorry but I think this may be a bit risky to assume, ryujin could be talking about someone we don't know.
don't wanna be a pain in the ass but we have to think about all the options

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

For real, who hurt her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anne with a e wrote:
20 Dec 2023, 07:58
Guest wrote:
15 Nov 2023, 17:35
I only know on c person, and I don't believe she is straight
Apparently it's just the brand of the phone holder, casetify or something

Anne with a e
Reactions:

Post by Anne with a e »

Guest wrote:
21 Dec 2023, 23:56
Anne with a e wrote:
Anne with a e wrote:
Guest wrote:
I'm sorry but I think this may be a bit risky to assume, ryujin could be talking about someone we don't know.
yea I know, just having some fun. It just makes so much sense, you know, we have lia leaving, and ruyin's song, sound like a partner leaving, breaking hearts and stuff. Not that much of a stretch reaching that assumption. But again, just having some fun. And maybe giving some talented fanfic writers some ideas

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I low key blushed when yeji looked at ryujin for 2 secs, the way she smiles or whatever YOU CAN FEEL THE LOVE :$ :$

Anyways nice gift for the ryeji enthusiasts

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anne with a e wrote:
22 Dec 2023, 03:27
Guest wrote:
Anne with a e wrote:
Anne with a e wrote:
Guest wrote:
yea I know, just having some fun. It just makes so much sense, you know, we have lia leaving, and ruyin's song, sound like a partner leaving, breaking hearts and stuff. Not that much of a stretch reaching that assumption. But again, just having some fun. And maybe giving some talented fanfic writers some ideas
I totally agree with you, I think that Jinlia really are/were in a relationship. I’m so curious, what makes you think they’ve broken up? I’m heartbroken lol. Was there a shift in Jinlia’s behavior with each other before Lia went on hiatus? I didn’t notice anything but I’m a more casual fan and haven’t followed Itzy content super closely recently. To me it always seemed that once 2021 hit and whatever they had became real they did a really good job of “Playing the game” and giving airtime to other ships in the group while acting very consistent with each other

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anne with a e wrote:
Anne with a e wrote:
Guest wrote:
very sad and painful :bigcry: what can do, their fate is already that way but it's okay Yeji is there for Ryujin and Yeji always waits for Ryujin, Ryujin has started to smile, getting closer/caring for Yeji now, maybe Yeji's one-handed love has been reciprocated by Ryujin and lia, I hope lia gets well soon

jinlia then/now = real but half way
ryeji then/now = real

Anne with a e
Reactions:

Post by Anne with a e »

Guest wrote:
25 Dec 2023, 02:35
Anne with a e wrote:
22 Dec 2023, 03:27
Guest wrote:
Anne with a e wrote:
Anne with a e wrote:

I totally agree with you, I think that Jinlia really are/were in a relationship. I’m so curious, what makes you think they’ve broken up? I’m heartbroken lol. Was there a shift in Jinlia’s behavior with each other before Lia went on hiatus? I didn’t notice anything but I’m a more casual fan and haven’t followed Itzy content super closely recently. To me it always seemed that once 2021 hit and whatever they had became real they did a really good job of “Playing the game” and giving airtime to other ships in the group while acting very consistent with each other
yes, then in 2022, they started having some on screen fighting, I recall, some birthday lives, were they where having some fights, like,
1.Lia forgot that ryujin having cats and there names
2.Lia losing the gift that ryujin made for her
3.arguing about gruella or something
4.Lia doesn't make the effort to visit ryujin house and get to know her cats.
5.fighting during a game of pick up sticks
6.yeji sitting on ruyjin lap, and Lia looking very pissed of about it.
7. Lia withdrawing and becoming very quiet, making alot of mistakes
I am just having some fun, just speculation, but I like to connect the dots, and this just fits in so well. Last year I posted here that I think they are together, but I don't think there relationship will last, because having a secret relationship is very hard to do. I know people are saying, that she left because of stress and anxiety, but she has been living with the bullying rumors, and the criticism for a long time, and eventhough she did change a little bit after that, she was still smiling, and was part of the group. But this hiatus happened very sudden. And now, this song really sounds like a breakup song.if you listen to the words very carefully, all I have said, fits, very well

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love Hwangshin, they are so beautiful and cute when they are together

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Dec 2023, 02:22
I love Hwangshin, they are so beautiful and cute when they are together

So true... The way Yuna looks at her with so much admiration, and Yeji is always a proper leader too, it's so adorable. And yuna is so cute generally, yeji too so they're just extremely cute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I watched a bunch of content from Sneakers era and the difference between Ryujin then and now is very noticeable personality wise? It's like she looked always pissed during that time, pretty intimidating, rbf to the max and now she's way more "smiley and cute" . Did anyone notice this or i'm imagining it?

Anne with a e
Reactions:

Post by Anne with a e »

Guest wrote:
28 Dec 2023, 00:15
I watched a bunch of content from Sneakers era and the difference between Ryujin then and now is very noticeable personality wise? It's like she looked always pissed during that time, pretty intimidating, rbf to the max and now she's way more "smiley and cute" . Did anyone notice this or i'm imagining it?
your not imagining it, there was alot o tension between everybody, and yes I am going to say it, since Lia left, they all seem much more relaxed than before.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anne with a e wrote:
29 Dec 2023, 01:51
Guest wrote:
your not imagining it, there was alot o tension between everybody, and yes I am going to say it, since Lia left, they all seem much more relaxed than before.
No it's not since Lia left since the tension in Ryujin seems gone for months now. Lia is chill and makes them laugh how is she bringing in tension?
Are you suggesting Ryujin hates Lia cause I don't see this at all

Anne with a e
Reactions:

Post by Anne with a e »

Guest wrote:
29 Dec 2023, 02:43
Anne with a e wrote:
29 Dec 2023, 01:51
Guest wrote:
No it's not since Lia left since the tension in Ryujin seems gone for months now. Lia is chill and makes them laugh how is she bringing in tension?
Are you suggesting Ryujin hates Lia cause I don't see this at all
no, what I am saying is, that ryujin and lia most likely dated from 2021, until 2023 just before lia's hiatus, but the stress from lia's bullying rumors, criticism from people, and keeping a secret relationship, might have caused them to breakup. They were doing well even for most of the crap that was going on, but out of the blue, lia went on hiatus, to me it looked like that most of the members were stressed out. Because all of there personalities suddenly changed, they became much less spontaneous. Most likely due to ryujin and lia fighting, onscreen,( there are a few instances that comes to mind, typical girlfriends fighting behavor, i listed it in a previous post already) , it actually freaked the other members out alot. So when they broke up, the company decided that lia should go on a break, (because who want to work with a ex), to see how itzy will do without her. And it is also a good time to get over a ex, if she does come back the drama will be over. Also i did say this a few pages back already, before lia's break, that if they were in a secret relationship, that it could never last
Now it does look to me that i was right .And yes ryujin 's song is totally a breakup song, but people I am just speculating, and having fun.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone else think Karina and ryujin got something going on? Lol they’re always talking about each other, always hugging and talking at award shows, they watch each others lives, they text a lot, and they’ve even had a date where they made some snow ducks together! I’m not saying they are dating but like maybe they have a crush on each other :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love Ryujin and Karina but this interaction between Ryujin and Winter surprised me, I didn't know they're close as well

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jan 2024, 22:02
I love Ryujin and Karina but this interaction between Ryujin and Winter surprised me, I didn't know they're close as well
Yeah that event proved aespa and itzy are really good friends, and ryujin is friends with both winter and karina. I like when winter did a "check" like they're bros lol

We could see they were close there too.

I like how ryujin had two women to her sides lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Every single member gave a reason/explanation for why they wrote their solos, what inspired them.... except Ryujin :nails:
We will never know who inspired her to write this breakup song :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2024, 00:17
Every single member gave a reason/explanation for why they wrote their solos, what inspired them.... except Ryujin :nails:
No cause that’s what I’m wondering too ^o)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2024, 00:17
She broke up with Haechan. I wonder what happened but I don't see anymore similarities between both of them.