ITZY

Reactions:

Re: ITZY

Post by Guest »

Bruhhh seriously are they dating?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I know majority are jinlia shippers in itzy fandom but ryeji seriously has something going on and they're room mates right ? Lia I feel enjoys playful flirtatious but yeji gets possessive over ryujin in a relationship way lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Jan 2021, 08:08
I know majority are jinlia shippers in itzy fandom but ryeji seriously has something going on and they're room mates right ? Lia I feel enjoys playful flirtatious but yeji gets possessive over ryujin in a relationship way lol
Right that’s how they caught my attention but jinlia are so close so I guess that’s why their ship became bigger

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Jan 2021, 11:55
Guest wrote:
Right that’s how they caught my attention but jinlia are so close so I guess that’s why their ship became bigger
I’m a Jinlia shipper in a fanfic kind of way but the only one I truly think likes girls is Ryujin.

She’s pretty shippable with all of them and there are videos and clips of her flirting with each one. Chaeryong is the only one who seems a bit confused by the way Ryujin is, but she seems pretty cool with it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Ryujin and yeji have definitely at least kissed lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jan 2021, 06:49

LIA LITERALLY CALLED RYUJIN HANDSOME 😂
I just love how Ryujin’s reaction to being called handsome is “thanks 😁

I wanna see her react to being called “Oppa”

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Jan 2021, 20:20
Guest wrote:

I hate the oppa shit so no thanks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 00:49
Guest wrote:
23 Jan 2021, 20:20
Guest wrote:

I hate the oppa shit so no thanks.
I don’t mind it. Especially not if it confirms Ryujin’s a top.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Jan 2021, 15:51
Guest wrote:
Ryujin and yeji have definitely at least kissed lol
What are the Ryeji clips that make you think they’ve kissed?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

When it comes to them Ryujin is the easiest or fastest one to ping for people but for some reason I sometimes get as feeling/sense that Yeji could be too then I don’t idk

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jan 2021, 00:21
When it comes to them Ryujin is the easiest or fastest one to ping for people but for some reason I sometimes get as feeling/sense that Yeji could be too then I don’t idk
They’re all still very young and not thinking about dating yet. Koreans don’t until they’re a few years older than ITZY. Just based on gaydar from how they are now, Ryujin pings HARDCORE and Lia pings as at the very least, supportive of that. Even if Lia is straight (which is probable), she has a straight girl crush on Ryujin. But that’s not saying much. All girls like Ryujin

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:hmmm: :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love me some Ryujin

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just came here to say Ryujin is a dyke.

Think she has a lot if chemistry with Yuna (who also pings).

fabstinent
Reactions: 1

Post by fabstinent »

Guest wrote:
30 Jan 2021, 11:39

x2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jan 2021, 11:39

Ryujin’s hot as fuck so I sure hope so just because ❤️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dude RYUJIN WORE A SUIT for the Seoul Music Festival performance!!!

Her dance break is great

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Feb 2021, 00:18
Dude RYUJIN WORE A SUIT for the Seoul Music Festival performance!!!

Her dance break is great
She looks SO good in a suit! She and Yeji said they prefer suits over dresses :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What are the moments or facts that make you think Ryujin is into girls?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just got into Itzy and I don’t know if you guys have seen the video of her and Lia from that Yeji vlive where they were holding hands non-stop but it’s so obvious to me Ryujin must have a crush on Lia.
It reminds me of Moonbyul was with Solar in the beginning. Only difference is Lia doesn’t have any gay panic moment lol they must be really close.

There are some idols out there who just scream gay to me, even outside of their role within the group and Ryujin is one of them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Feb 2021, 10:20
I just got into Itzy and I don’t know if you guys have seen the video of her and Lia from that Yeji vlive where they were holding hands non-stop but it’s so obvious to me Ryujin must have a crush on Lia.
It reminds me of Moonbyul was with Solar in the beginning. Only difference is Lia doesn’t have any gay panic moment lol they must be really close.

There are some idols out there who just scream gay to me, even outside of their role within the group and Ryujin is one of them.
💯

Wouldn’t be surprised if Ryujin released a gay song when she’s older and doing solo things. She seems to embrace her own tomboyishness and gay flirty self really well

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Lia is 100% into it. It’s just not as obvious because she’s especially femme. There are so many clips of her trying to bait Ryujin into flirting with her.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

I love flirty Ryujin

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Feb 2021, 06:44
Guest wrote:

Lia is 100% into it. It’s just not as obvious because she’s especially femme. There are so many clips of her trying to bait Ryujin into flirting with her.

Confirmed. They just did it again 😂

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Feb 2021, 04:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da the difference between these two ships lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How long have they all known each other before debut?
Ryujin definitely has a soft spot for Lia which is so funny to me when you compare it with her being an ass to Yeji, but I also think that you don’t tease someone you don’t like or don’t care about and the way she does it to Yeji reminds me of middle schoolers teasing their crush lol

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Feb 2021, 09:58
Ryujin definitely has a soft spot for Lia which is so funny to me when you compare it with her being an ass to Yeji, but I also think that you don’t tease someone you don’t like or don’t care about and the way she does it to Yeji reminds me of middle schoolers teasing their crush lol
Chaeryeong joined JYP in 2014, Ryujin and Yuna in 2015 and Yeji in January 2016. Lia was the last one to join but I'm not sure whether it was in 2016 or 2017. Correct me if I'm wrong!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Feb 2021, 09:58
Ryujin and Yeji are really close friends, and they were roommates for a long time. I think that the reason she teases Yeji like that is because her sense of humor is naturally like that and Yeji takes it really well. Ryujin has mentioned before in interviews that she at first “didn’t know” how to treat Yuna as her dongsaeng and would say things she didn’t mean to Lia and is glad Lia always openly accepts her apology. Doesn’t mean she’s not very close and tight-knit with all of them.

That said, Ryujin is the most outwardly affectionate with Lia. When they’re not literally flirting, they’ve got this soft unnie-dongsaeng relationship going on

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
03 Feb 2021, 09:49
Guest wrote:
03 Feb 2021, 04:13
Guest wrote:

Da the difference between these two ships lol
This is flirting.

Ryujin, did you put Lia to bed or something? 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol the ITZY girls dressed up Ryujin all girly for once and it looks hella cute on her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bruh she was made for the boy group choreos

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This was very sweet

Ps,.: Ryujin's outfit at the end of the video, at the sneak peek of the next one, is very much gay :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Feb 2021, 08:52
This was very sweet

Ps,.: Ryujin's outfit at the end of the video, at the sneak peek of the next one, is very much gay :lol:
Lol she makes no effort whatsoever to hide her tomboyish style. Even if she was straight I really like that about Ryujin

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Feb 2021, 13:57
Guest wrote:
This was very sweet

Lol she makes no effort whatsoever to hide her tomboyish style. Even if she was straight I really like that about Ryujin
I personally don’t think she’s that tomboyish off-stage though, she does wear skirts or dresses. I think Yeji has more of tomboyish fashion than Ryujin but Ryujin definitely has the attitude lockdown.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Feb 2021, 15:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This was very sweet

I personally don’t think she’s that tomboyish off-stage though, she does wear skirts or dresses. I think Yeji has more of tomboyish fashion than Ryujin but Ryujin definitely has the attitude lockdown.
Da I agree, Yeji often dresses more tomboyish than Ryujin but she still doesn't ping to me. Ryujin could be dressed all girly and she would still have that gay vibe.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Feb 2021, 15:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da I agree, Yeji often dresses more tomboyish than Ryujin but she still doesn't ping to me. Ryujin could be dressed all girly and she would still have that gay vibe.
DA. That's how I felt when I saw her in that lime green/yellow outfit a few days ago :P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Feb 2021, 17:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA. That's how I felt when I saw her in that lime green/yellow outfit a few days ago :P
Ryujin is so attractive she looks great in everything, but she has said many times she prefers not wearing makeup and Lia has also mentioned she was dressing like a tomboy even before debut. There have been other members from other girl groups that I felt were pushed into the “girl crush” role like Yves or Jeongyeon or Lisa or whatever but Ryujin seems 100% genuinely liking the tomboy vibe. It seems like she’s always excited to show herself doing boy group dances too, which IMO are her best performances

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
This was very sweet

Yuna's "not that fat, just small circle" is instantly iconic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Feb 2021, 06:58
Guest wrote:
08 Feb 2021, 17:29
Guest wrote:

Ryujin is so attractive she looks great in everything, but she has said many times she prefers not wearing makeup and Lia has also mentioned she was dressing like a tomboy even before debut. There have been other members from other girl groups that I felt were pushed into the “girl crush” role like Yves or Jeongyeon or Lisa or whatever but Ryujin seems 100% genuinely liking the tomboy vibe. It seems like she’s always excited to show herself doing boy group dances too, which IMO are her best performances
With Lisa I think that’s her style, off cam or outside of work she stays with a more tomboy look. But yeah as with Ryujin and Lisa I think they do both at least they look good in both instances.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don’t follow that many girl groups but Itzy is the first one where the members are always gushing about one of them being super cool in a girl crush way. In Mamamoo, they mostly find Moonbyul greasy and embarrassing, same with RV with Wendy when she’s flirty but Itzy goes into fan girl mode with Ryujin all the time. That’s pretty cute.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Feb 2021, 13:07
Cute as hell

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I respect her so much for this

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Have you guys seen their new interview?

At 22:30 Ryujin seems really comfortable and proud when comparing her to the handsome guy that picks you up on his bike lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2021, 11:41

At 22:30 Ryujin seems really comfortable and proud when comparing her to the handsome guy that picks you up on his bike lmao
Lol even Koreans think she looks like someone who has a girlfriend and I love how she doesn't seem to mind it at all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Bruh 😂

Lia is visibly melting at this

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2021, 14:44
Guest wrote:

Lol even Koreans think she looks like someone who has a girlfriend and I love how she doesn't seem to mind it at all.
Yeah I thought the author was gonna give her a love interest and expecting her to say a male but she didn’t. LOL Ryujin daddy material

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I know she’s just wearing a school uniform but goddamn Ryujin looks gay

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's weird following this group since they are like 3 years younger than me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Feb 2021, 16:57
It's weird following this group since they are like 3 years younger than me.
3 years isn't a big age gap at all. But yeah, since some of them are still teenagers, I get what you mean.