ITZY

Reactions:

Re: ITZY

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2021, 17:53
Won’t lie when I first got into them I use to think Ryujin didn’t like Yeji but now I see they are actually close, it’s cute.
I love their dynamic, they bicker all the time but it’s obvious they’re close.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
24 Mar 2021, 14:21
cause you can tell its totally in a ''wish i was them'' way rather than a ''wish i was with them" way. Im a tomboy myself and have always been into boy groups mainly for their style and choreos
100% Ryujin belongs in a group like NCT lol. That's like her element. She got so excited on that one show they did when NCT's "Make A Wish" came on and her members were like "omg she looks so happy she gets to dance to this"

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
25 Mar 2021, 23:08
Jinlia likes each other sorry I don’t make the rules

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Reactions:

Post by guest »

SAME!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
26 Mar 2021, 21:52

Taemin is my number 1 kpop idol I want to see Ryujin cover on stage holy shit

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ryujin collecting all the fangirls

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Chaeryeong using a pickup line on a female fan. The confidence, the delivery. She makes me so proud lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bro I fucking love ITZY

I embrace their gay fan service along with Ryujin’s gay possibly not fan service with my whole heart

Cool cool

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ryuji and Yeji look so cute though!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Apr 2021, 02:50
Ryuji and Yeji look so cute though!
Yeah, their friendship is cute took me a minute but I see it lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ryujin is very attractive.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The ITZY comeback is a treat

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Uhhh Ryujin is hot as fuck holy shit she’s so gay

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 May 2021, 14:49

Uhhh Ryujin is hot as fuck holy shit she’s so gay
Yeah, she really has that gay swag

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Chaeryeong to me seems like she's 100% a lesbian but lowkey flying under everyone's radar, if I'm wrong I'll eat a whole ass broom.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
01 May 2021, 23:25
Chaeryeong to me seems like she's 100% a lesbian but lowkey flying under everyone's radar, if I'm wrong I'll eat a whole ass broom.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So what y’all think it’s two straights, two gays and their asexual friend?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think Ryujin is gay and every female nearby has a crush on her regardless of sexuality 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
IKR. She's the biggest gg stan and really awkward with skinship.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 May 2021, 06:53
Guest wrote:
I'm really liking this theory along with Ryujin being an obvious babydyke.
Lia and Yuna seem very straight to me, I don't know what to think about Yeji

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 May 2021, 22:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da lol that’s why I said asexual she just seems like a baby to me even they treat her like one when she’s the oldest, like she knows how to work a stage but yeah, she does gets flustered with Ryujin but that doesn’t automatically mean she wants her and she does like to tell women how pretty they are but again that doesn’t mean she wants them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

On Chae being one of us, do you think the lockscreen is herself or any other girl? Her reaction is precious

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Another gay panic

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Chaeryeong being fixated on Ryujin

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This was not even gay panic Chaeryeong was having a gay meltdown.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 May 2021, 12:10
On Chae being one of us, do you think the lockscreen is herself or any other girl? Her reaction is precious

I think this is of herself. She's so funny lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

God she's hot

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lia and Ryujin act like they’re in love with each other from my perspective. They’ve toned it down more recently but it still shows when it looks like they can’t stop wanting to kiss each other LOL

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 May 2021, 13:14
Guest wrote:
03 May 2021, 12:10

I think this is of herself. She's so funny lol
If it's herself, this is often diet / workout motivation

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2021, 15:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lia and Ryujin act like they’re in love with each other from my perspective. They’ve toned it down more recently but it still shows when it looks like they can’t stop wanting to kiss each other LOL
Leaving this here

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA Just today Lia got flustered because of Ryujin lol. They're cute together and have chemistry but I think all the members are just friends. Ryujin is the only one who pings for me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2021, 16:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA Just today Lia got flustered because of Ryujin lol. They're cute together and have chemistry but I think all the members are just friends. Ryujin is the only one who pings for me.
Da she’s not the only one that pings to me - I mean it could just be wishful thinking lol - but yeah I agree don’t think any of them are anything beyond friends.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Ryujin pings just because she’s more on the tomboyish side, but it does appear to me that Jinlia either are or want to be more than friends. I’ve had girlfriends who don’t “ping” at all before

nameuser
Reactions: 2

Post by nameuser »

A few months old but it's hilarious how the confident and flirty Ryujin turned to mush around IU.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Ryujin is a girl crush for everyone including her members and it shows.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

nameuser wrote:
04 May 2021, 17:41

A few months old but it's hilarious how the confident and flirty Ryujin turned to mush around IU.
Yeah her ideal type is Kim Okbin. Not hard to believe she’d be flustered around IU or Sunmi-age unnies

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Okay, I take back that she's awkward with skinship. Chaeryeong explain.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Am i the only one that feels that chaeryeong acts a little different towards ryujin in comparison to the other members? Like she recognizes that ryujin is gay, or she is too, and acts more awkward or with some tension around her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 May 2021, 18:34
Am i the only one that feels that chaeryeong acts a little different towards ryujin in comparison to the other members? Like she recognizes that ryujin is gay, or she is too, and acts more awkward or with some tension around her
No, this is true but it’s also generally true for all the members. The way they interact with Ryujin is like they kind of know flirting with her a bit serious. Literally I’ve seen even IU do it. And even just MIDZYs in general do it LOL

Gueset
Reactions:

Post by Gueset »

Guest wrote:
I think Chaeryeong and Ryujin are just very different from each other and maybe that's why there might be some awkwardness. I remember Chaeryeong saying that because of Ryujin she learned how different people can be. Also they really didn't want to be each other's roommates😂

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Pleaseee be gay🙏

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gueset wrote:
09 May 2021, 21:27
Guest wrote:
I think Chaeryeong and Ryujin are just very different from each other and maybe that's why there might be some awkwardness. I remember Chaeryeong saying that because of Ryujin she learned how different people can be. Also they really didn't want to be each other's roommates😂
Ryujinnie id love to be your roommate 😘

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gueset wrote:
09 May 2021, 21:27
Guest wrote:
I remember that one time on their V Live when they talked about how Ryujin smeared her un-santitized hand on Chaeryeong who couldn't mentally let it go and that's enough to make me know that are not roommate compatible lol.

Chaeryeong at Ryujin :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did Ryujin really call Lia noona? So fucking cute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 May 2021, 10:00
Did Ryujin really call Lia noona? So fucking cute

Ryujin said 노나, noona is 누나. No idea what Ryujin meant by that though, probably a typo.

Anyway, she's so dreamy :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She looks so gay…

Reactions:

Post by guest »

guest wrote:
09 May 2021, 21:57
Pleaseee be gay🙏
she so obviously is cmon. We're still doubt it only because she leaves in korea.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Do you guys think the other members think or just assume Ryujin likes girls? They're so GenZ-ish, open minded, understand english and live in the tiktok era. It's not like theyr ''guarded'' or ignorant about gay ppl.

I dont think they have ever sat togetehr and asked her obv. But i also cant imagine them mocking her about some male actor or implying hetero stuff in reality shows when it comes to her. Lia especially must know