ITZY

Reactions:

Re: ITZY

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yuchae really bopped to twinkle twinkle little star. I'd watch their crackhead sitcom in a heartbeat.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not surprised that Ryujin would fight men

Reactions:

Post by guest »

This gay

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Feb 2021, 08:47
She used to fight with her brother growing up a lot but I dunno if they were physical fights.

This kills me 😂😂😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
It gets gayer. She wore the school tracksuit in winter due to the cold. Chaereong says it's not pretty but Ryujin says it was cool

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Feb 2021, 17:42
Guest wrote:
It gets gayer. She wore the school tracksuit in winter due to the cold. Chaereong says it's not pretty but Ryujin says it was cool

Lol I’m sorry but this is just gay out in the open 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Uh, what is this outfit?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The biggest tell on Ryujin is when she kisses girls. It's super cute how shy and nervous she gets just doing platonic things between friends for her job lol

Straight girls tend to overreact to having to do it but Ryujin get quiet and shy, like she has to prepare for it. It's super cute to see but I feel bad that they make her do that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Feb 2021, 19:42
The biggest tell on Ryujin is when she kisses girls. It's super cute how shy and nervous she gets just doing platonic things between friends for her job lol

Straight girls tend to overreact to having to do it but Ryujin get quiet and shy, like she has to prepare for it. It's super cute to see but I feel bad that they make her do that
:whistle:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm loving these series

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2021, 03:49
Guest wrote:
18 Feb 2021, 19:42

:whistle:
Yeah, you can see how the other members react to her kissing Lia as well. They’re like “wow you really did that???” as if it’s not normal for k-pop girl group members to kiss each other for fan service. Really fucking cute. Poor baby.

Ryujin if you or JYPE ever read this I don’t care about fan service! You come out as straight or gay when you feel like! We support you!!!

Also, Ryujin’s NCT covers got me 😍😍😍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is gay as hell

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ryujin went on a date with SinB 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ryujin always getting caught flirting with her eyes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Feb 2021, 09:25
What are the moments or facts that make you think Ryujin is into girls?
x2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2021, 03:51
Guest wrote:
x2
Everything in this thread plus the fact that her members act like she likes girls

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They are so chaotic. If they ever have a horror house/jump scare challenge, Chaeryeong will be 100% be excusing herself from that narrative lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
x2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2021, 09:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
x2

She’s answered the “who would she date in ITZY” question multiple times and always does it in an amused way. I don’t think she’s into any of the girls in ITZY but she’s definitely chill about the idea of it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lia's smile makes Ryujin's heart race, that's not how a straight girl would feel lol. Also I love how casually they're talking about what kind of girls Ryujin likes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2021, 17:31
Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2021, 09:43
Guest wrote:
x2

She’s answered the “who would she date in ITZY” question multiple times and always does it in an amused way. I don’t think she’s into any of the girls in ITZY but she’s definitely chill about the idea of it
Lol I guess you were right

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Mar 2021, 14:51
Lia's smile makes Ryujin's heart race, that's not how a straight girl would feel lol. Also I love how casually they're talking about what kind of girls Ryujin likes.
Ok I’m sorry not to be a shipper but are Ryujin and Lia dating?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ryujin’s man spreading got me 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

not actually speculating based on her outfit but the comments on this ig post are killing me :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why does it feel like someone in ITZY is gonna come out lol

They’re like very open about Ryujin 😳 and it keeps making her more popular LOL

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They're all gay

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by guest »

🔥🔥🔥

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
13 Mar 2021, 14:23
🔥🔥🔥
Her duality. How is that the same person as this

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ITZY is so fucking cute and talented and hard working. Really excited for their music to mature with them. Also excited to see how this Ryujin thing develops lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm new to ITZY, and my first impressions are:
1. Ommmmmg babies. They are literal babies and make me feel old
2. Ryujin is so gay, no cap. My gaydar is pinging hard and it's never led me astray

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Mar 2021, 18:14
I'm new to ITZY, and my first impressions are:
1. Ommmmmg babies. They are literal babies and make me feel old
2. Ryujin is so gay, no cap. My gaydar is pinging hard and it's never led me astray
Yes I guess it depends on how old you are but for their audience, they’re awesome! Really good role models and everything!

And yes literally just normal k-pop fans think Ryujin is gay. It’s not just l chat. I love her 😍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

New ITZY music coming soon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

did y’all see sunmi post that message to itzy that she wants to collab with them? Lia said yubin and hyerim and TWICE always take care of them too

I’m loving how supportive everyone is being of itzy no matter what their status with JYP is

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love how Ryujin is just openly super into boy groups and no one thinks she’s straight for it 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yeji is going to gain so many new fans from this performance. How is she real omg.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2021, 14:10
Yeji is going to gain so many new fans from this performance. How is she real omg.

She did great and looks/looked so good 😻

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This episode has subtitles now and Ryujin said Yuna isn't the type that she would instantly fall for but she's pretty. She also said that actress Kim Ok-vin is her type.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

New song today.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This was hilarious, I really enjoy how they all seem to get along

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2021, 19:35
This episode has subtitles now and Ryujin said Yuna isn't the type that she would instantly fall for but she's pretty. She also said that actress Kim Ok-vin is her type.
I’m sorry but is this real? Is Ryujin into girls? Please God I will literally stan until death

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is it normal for kpop girls to say stuff like that?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2021, 20:14
Do you mean talking about their type? Fans often ask kpop idols which member would be their type but that wasn't the case this time. The only heterosexual explanation I can come up with is that by "type" Ryujin means someone she would like to be herself. I find it funny how serious the members were about it and also the way Lia and Yuna both got offended reminds me of straight people who get offended when their gay friend tells them they're not their type lol. But you never know with kpop girls really.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2021, 19:35
the members laughing at her for dykespreading while saying all of this noooo 😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2021, 22:12
Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2021, 20:14
Do you mean talking about their type? Fans often ask kpop idols which member would be their type but that wasn't the case this time. The only heterosexual explanation I can come up with is that by "type" Ryujin means someone she would like to be herself. I find it funny how serious the members were about it and also the way Lia and Yuna both got offended reminds me of straight people who get offended when their gay friend tells them they're not their type lol. But you never know with kpop girls really.
Pretty weak heterosexual explanation there lol

fabstinent
Reactions: 1

Post by fabstinent »

ITZY CB

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lia is really bad at dancing compared to the other members

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Mar 2021, 20:57
I love how Ryujin is just openly super into boy groups and no one thinks she’s straight for it 😂
cause you can tell its totally in a ''wish i was them'' way rather than a ''wish i was with them" way. Im a tomboy myself and have always been into boy groups mainly for their style and choreos

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Won’t lie when I first got into them I use to think Ryujin didn’t like Yeji but now I see they are actually close, it’s cute.