ITZY

Reactions:

Re: ITZY

Post by Guest »

Omg have to read this crap in the bp thread now in this one, it’s so stupid because we do not know these people which means we do not know their bonds outside of what we see. So speaking on Yeji especially is silly because she doesn’t share any of her personal business such as friendships (they usually are the ones to tell us their friends), this whole subject is just ridiculous tbh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Nov 2022, 14:17
Omg have to read this crap in the bp thread now in this one, it’s so stupid because we do not know these people which means we do not know their bonds outside of what we see. So speaking on Yeji especially is silly because she doesn’t share any of her personal business such as friendships (they usually are the ones to tell us they’re friends), this whole subject is just ridiculous tbh.
Like we don’t even know when they hang out unless they tell us we haven’t gotten any “ohh I seen such and such from itzy together” outside of one or two times.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ryujin fans are mental, christ.

"yeji is the one with no friends in the group"

"ah i feel sorry for her"

"DONT feel sorry for HER its HER fault"

just leave her alone like. Couldnt think of a more harmless idol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Don’t know what’s going on tbh cause for ryeji to be one of the closest duos in Itzy their solo fans (or whatever) really have been having issues with each other which I don’t care but it’s been bleeding into how they behave or talk about the actual members and it’s odd as hell

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Nov 2022, 14:09
Guest wrote:
12 Nov 2022, 11:44
Guest wrote:
12 Nov 2022, 04:41
Guest wrote:
12 Nov 2022, 01:14
Guest wrote:
10 Nov 2022, 08:54

or maybe yeji just has a boring personality IRL....its not that deep
Dunno she has a lot of friends for a boring person. Itzy is a odd group makeup wise, they are essentially a nepo group besides yeji (and maybe yuna?). Maybe the differences are too large between them.
I think it has something to do with their relationship even before debuting. It is known that Lia and Chaer have been bffs ever since Lia joined jyp so they already have a strong bond and history together, Lia and Yuna has been roommates from debut up until checkmate era so there is also a strong bond there where Yuna grew up with Lia by her side, Yeji and Ryujin have been roommates till mitm maybe after not being roommates the closeness changed, Ryujin have some sort of affinity towards Lia so maybe that's
the reason they hang out a lot too. Aside from Lia, the other members doesn't really hang out with each, not that we're aware of at least. It's evident that Ryujin and Chaer weren't that close till mitm era and Yuna mostly talk about hanging out with Lia not with the other members. So being nepos isn't really the reason here, I'd chalk it up to their relationship history, differences in likes and dislikes and their individual personalities
I mean being nepo and the other things are related though. If you come from the same sort of background and having the same life experiences and getting to where you are the same way helps you connect better.

Just feel a little sorry for Yeji thats all.
how do you know its not the other way around, that its Yeji who doesnt want to hang out with them and keep things to herself?
because thats what an introverted person usually do. they prefer alone time than needless socializing and thats fine
dont need to be overdramatic here
Yuna doesnt come from a rich background either but that didnt fit your narrative of trying to victimize Yeji

now that reminds me of Ryujin on seversal occasions said to Lia "im surprised we became friends despite our background". what did she mean by that? i thought Ryujin's family is just as rich if not richer than Lia's
Where does she say this?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Nov 2022, 00:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Dunno she has a lot of friends for a boring person. Itzy is a odd group makeup wise, they are essentially a nepo group besides yeji (and maybe yuna?). Maybe the differences are too large between them.
I think it has something to do with their relationship even before debuting. It is known that Lia and Chaer have been bffs ever since Lia joined jyp so they already have a strong bond and history together, Lia and Yuna has been roommates from debut up until checkmate era so there is also a strong bond there where Yuna grew up with Lia by her side, Yeji and Ryujin have been roommates till mitm maybe after not being roommates the closeness changed, Ryujin have some sort of affinity towards Lia so maybe that's
the reason they hang out a lot too. Aside from Lia, the other members doesn't really hang out with each, not that we're aware of at least. It's evident that Ryujin and Chaer weren't that close till mitm era and Yuna mostly talk about hanging out with Lia not with the other members. So being nepos isn't really the reason here, I'd chalk it up to their relationship history, differences in likes and dislikes and their individual personalities
I mean being nepo and the other things are related though. If you come from the same sort of background and having the same life experiences and getting to where you are the same way helps you connect better.

how do you know its not the other way around, that its Yeji who doesnt want to hang out with them and keep things to herself?
because thats what an introverted person usually do. they prefer alone time than needless socializing and thats fine
Yuna doesnt come from a rich background either but that didnt fit your narrative of trying to victimize Yeji

now that reminds me of Ryujin on seversal occasions said to Lia "im surprised we became friends despite our background". what did she mean by that? i thought Ryujin's family is just as rich if not richer than Lia's
Where does she say this?
in my opinion, Lia and yuna, are the rich girls, I think ryujin, and yeji, might be from the middle class, as for chaeryeong, I don't think she is as rich as people think she is, she once said, if she gets a lot of money, she wants to buy her mother a house. Rich people don't say stuff like that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Nov 2022, 13:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Where does she say this?
in my opinion, Lia and yuna, are the rich girls, I think ryujin, and yeji, might be from the middle class, as for chaeryeong, I don't think she is as rich as people think she is, she once said, if she gets a lot of money, she wants to buy her mother a house. Rich people don't say stuff like that.
That has nothing to do with what I asked

Anne with a e
Reactions:

Post by Anne with a e »

Guest wrote:
13 Nov 2022, 15:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Where does she say this?
DA, but to answer your question, I don't think she said that to lia, but to Chaeryeong, when they were asking each other questions with the movable cat ears, when Chaeryeong asked her if she annoyed her, and ryujin answered, she sometime wonder how they are even friends. But I could be wrong aswell. If I am , my bad.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anne with a e wrote:
13 Nov 2022, 18:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Where does she say this?
DA, but to answer your question, I don't think she said that to lia, but to Chaeryeong, when they were asking each other questions with the movable cat ears, when Chaeryeong asked her if she annoyed her, and ryujin answered, she sometime wonder how they are even friends. But I could be wrong aswell. If I am , my bad.
You have an excellent memory. well almost :lol: . I looked it up, its ryujins question to chaeryeong where she says on getting to know Ryujin 'wow this sort of person exists' then 'weve grown up in such a different environment'.

Thanks for the reply.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Page catching..

Did Yeji grow up poor? I never knew this

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Nov 2022, 21:50
Page catching..

Did Yeji grow up poor? I never knew this
K-nets call her a dirt spoon but i think its more in relation to the other members. Looking at her vlogs from back home her parents seem to change apartments so they likely rent, but they seem like nice places. Not wealthy but im not sure they would be described as poor by average standards.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Where does she say this?
I don't know if this is the right one but i do recall on their 2tzy 2021 video where Ryujin said that up until debut she didn't expect to have such chemistry with Lia and that they are all different but her and Lia are opposites but they get along really well

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Nov 2022, 20:35
Anne with a e wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Where does she say this?
You have an excellent memory. well almost :lol: . I looked it up, its ryujins question to chaeryeong where she says on getting to know Ryujin 'wow this sort of person exists' then 'weve grown up in such a different environment'.

Thanks for the reply.
if i remember correctly ryujin said the same thing to lia at least once, in that show they were on a trip and had a sit down and talk in the living room. lia wore purple pyjamas.
maybe ryujin just say that about every member lol

Anne with a e
Reactions:

Post by Anne with a e »

Guest wrote:
14 Nov 2022, 14:45
Guest wrote:
Anne with a e wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Thanks for the reply.
if i remember correctly ryujin said the same thing to lia at least once, in that show they were on a trip and had a sit down and talk in the living room. lia wore purple pyjamas.
yes I think so to, I know she said the same about yeji to. As for Lia, I tend to avoid lia and jinlia related stuff. So I don't know about her. I still am of opinion, that though, that it lia and yuna grew up as the rich kids, then ryujin, and yeji, and then chearyeong. I say chearyeong lastly, because she said, if she makes money, she will buy her mother a house. Rich kids don't say, that. Only poor kids, wants to buy there mothers a house, if they make it big.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anne with a e wrote:
19 Nov 2022, 07:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Anne with a e wrote:
Guest wrote:

Thanks for the reply.
yes I think so to, I know she said the same about yeji to. As for Lia, I tend to avoid lia and jinlia related stuff. So I don't know about her. I still am of opinion, that though, that it lia and yuna grew up as the rich kids, then ryujin, and yeji, and then chearyeong. I say chearyeong lastly, because she said, if she makes money, she will buy her mother a house. Rich kids don't say, that. Only poor kids, wants to buy there mothers a house, if they make it big.
Da
That's also what I thought when chaeryeong said that but then she lives in an enormous house, her sister is an idol too suggesting their parents had no issue with risking their two daughters lives. Unless there weren't much risk to begin with because they had enough influence and ₩ons to get them to places.
But yeah why would she say she wanted to buy her mom a house then.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anne with a e wrote:
19 Nov 2022, 07:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Anne with a e wrote:
Guest wrote:

Thanks for the reply.
I mean their economic and social backgrounds are well known. we know the homes they grew up in, in what areas, what schools they went to and even some of their parents occupation.

You can debate whos from the richest background between lia, ryujin and chaer if you want, but you cant debate that they are rich kids. I have no idea why chaer said that about her mom but it doesn't change the fact that she grew up in a mansion in a country club laden seoul suburb.

Yuna is middleclass. grew up in a house in suwon, a place created for those who work in seoul to have the option of more affordable housing, typical of a satellite town. Most koreans live in apartments, houses are expensive in korea. Her dad is psychiatrist, a good paying job.

Yeji...well... seems to be less well off than the others.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

and knowing that i feel sorry for lia because the company was creating the public image that "omg not even the members could get enough of ryujin and her charisma". but it was lia

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2022, 23:40
Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2022, 22:43
Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2022, 19:24
If lia and ryujin are a thing it won't last, I'll give them 3 years then they will break up eventually. Ryujin isn't really all that unless you're a virgin baby dyke. She's a huge red flag and needs a lot of maturing to do, tends to yell, hit things, say awful things when she's upset or doesn't get her way like a 5 year old brat having a tantrum, seems to me she doesn't know how to have a mature conversation when she's upset and just resort to screaming thinking she did something, looks wise she's just average, i never fully understood the deal with her, maybe it's because I'm into feminine women. Lia can literally get anyone she wants it's sad if she'd just settle for someone like ryujin lol, i mean there are a lot of hot lesbians out there who's in the same level with her; looks, wealth, and maturity wise. Waiting till she hooks up with Kehlani once they meet :nails:
Glam tomboy look. disagree that shes average looking, shes beautiful but dont think the image if authentic. Very polished image and sort of a cliche for jyp girl group, but imo the best they have ever done it.
Yes, I'm impressed by how jype handled her image/brand and i think part of the success has to do with the fact that she's naturally on the butch/masculine side so it was easy for her to sell the image.

I still stand that she looks average especially when you take off the make up, she only stands out in the group cause she's always given the better make up, style and wardrobe. Her popularity also tends to over exaggerate her visuals when if we're going to be honest isn't even close to the other members looks and body proportions.
DA ryujin does a lot of dumb faces which gives the impression she's average, but when she has a normal/neutral expression she's really beautiful.

I've never been to korea, don't know what the average woman looks like but in comparison to lots of other kpop idols she's above average, your post comes off as just straight up hatred towards that woman lmao.
Her body proportions are great, she lacks in the breast department but everything else is um.. very nice to look at. She's in the visual line with Yeji and Yuna. I think they all have flaws and unflattering angles (like most idols), but to me these 3 are very beautiful and clearly above average (yeji's proportions aren't the best either btw).

I have no idea about the maturity stuff, she seems very smart and loves hanging out with older than her, kids like that are often more mature. Apparently she's pretty scary when mad but she's also very protective imo so I don't think she would hurt people she loves, she seems very loving actually.

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 08:40
Guest wrote:
Glam tomboy look. disagree that shes average looking, shes beautiful but dont think the image if authentic. Very polished image and sort of a cliche for jyp girl group, but imo the best they have ever done it.
part authetic part company created & mediaplay. one example is this
back in 2019 during one of icy fansigns, a fan asked each member individually "if you were a boy who is the member you would like to date?", answers were 3 Lia 2 Yeji (0 Ryujin)
fast forward to 4 months later, during the publicly broadcasted Wannabe showcase, they were asked the same question by the host, coincidentally all 4 members changed their answers to Ryujin.
however, after that time and to this day, whenever members were asked again in their individual vlives, they reverted back to their old answers, lots of Lias (i stopped keeping track)

so the company told them to give fake answers to boost Ryujin's tomboy appeal lol
I don't get it, so to you they told the members to NOT answer Ryujin to boost her tomboy image? I've heard recent fancalls where they answer Ryujin, I don't think they give that much of a shit to be honest.

Ryujin might be pushed as a tomboy but she's naturally tomboyish. In the KEnt thread they say Ryujin is now pushed to be femme. I think her image always suited her, it was never that tomboyish to begin with I don't know why people say that. She's just a bit masculine and it shows without them doing much styling wise since she's styled as feminine as the others.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 10:46
Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 08:40
Guest wrote:
If lia and ryujin are a thing it won't last, I'll give them 3 years then they will break up eventually. Ryujin isn't really all that unless you're a virgin baby dyke. She's a huge red flag and needs a lot of maturing to do, tends to yell, hit things, say awful things when she's upset or doesn't get her way like a 5 year old brat having a tantrum, seems to me she doesn't know how to have a mature conversation when she's upset and just resort to screaming thinking she did something, looks wise she's just average, i never fully understood the deal with her, maybe it's because I'm into feminine women. Lia can literally get anyone she wants it's sad if she'd just settle for someone like ryujin lol, i mean there are a lot of hot lesbians out there who's in the same level with her; looks, wealth, and maturity wise. Waiting till she hooks up with Kehlani once they meet :nails:
im not into ryujin but you're making stuff up. whats the evidence that support this?
Vlives, that one gap of itzy episode where it was Yeji's first time hosting the show and she wasn't really doing a good job and Ryujin just went ham on insulting her, it almost made her cry, and Ryujin herself has admitted to saying mean things when she's sensitive so.. don't know if she's matured since they don't do a lot of group vlives anymore
Da link?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 10:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yes, I'm impressed by how jype handled her image/brand and i think part of the success has to do with the fact that she's naturally on the butch/masculine side so it was easy for her to sell the image.

I still stand that she looks average especially when you take off the make up, she only stands out in the group cause she's always given the better make up, style and wardrobe. Her popularity also tends to over exaggerate her visuals when if we're going to be honest isn't even close to the other members looks and body proportions.
DA ryujin does a lot of dumb faces which gives the impression she's average, but when she has a normal/neutral expression she's really beautiful.

I've never been to korea, don't know what the average woman looks like but in comparison to lots of other kpop idols she's above average, your post comes off as just straight up hatred towards that woman lmao.
Her body proportions are great, she lacks in the breast department but everything else is um.. very nice to look at. She's in the visual line with Yeji and Yuna. I think they all have flaws and unflattering angles (like most idols), but to me these 3 are very beautiful and clearly above average (yeji's proportions aren't the best either btw).
Why is it that when other people don't really fawn over Ryujin it's automatically labeled as hating?
I think Ryujin is she just average looking (face and body) and that's my honest opinion

Visual line for me are Yuna, Lia and Yeji

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 11:43
Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 10:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Why is it that when other people don't really fawn over Ryujin it's automatically labeled as hating?
I think Ryujin is she just average looking (face and body) and that's my honest opinion

Visual line for me are Yuna, Lia and Yeji
There's a difference between saying i'm not attracted to X and saying "she's overrated and just average and an immature bitch and makes the members cry" and "everyone who likes her is a virgin baby dyke" lmao. Like obviously many people find her hot and pretty so no need to go on a rent on how you think she's not, especially when it's totally unprovoked and irrelevant to the argument. You don't like Ryujin and it's (too) visible so comparing you to a hater isn't that wrong. Your hater's opinion is interesting though, I'm casually following the group so it's not like I felt hurt by you hating Ryujin.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i'm sorry but i just can't help shipping ryujin and yeji

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Nov 2022, 08:49
I thought yeji also came from a rich family...
Her family is working class family. She grew up far away from Seoul. Yeah, I do feel like she is being a little left out of the group because she isn't coming from a rich family as Lia, Ryujin and Chae.

I believe Yuna also is not rich either. Her family also comes from lower class.

I don't think any of the ITZY members are really close with each other tho. Some might hang around after work but they seem to have their own friend circles which is fine. I like that they don't overly play into the shipping cultures as other 4th gen groups. The 3rd gens or even 2nd gens were the worst with their fake bonds. We are bestie for life shit.

ITZY keeps it straight and have fun together without catering to those fake bonds. I like that they are true to themselves.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 19:37
Guest wrote:
12 Nov 2022, 08:49
I thought yeji also came from a rich family...
Her family is working class family. She grew up far away from Seoul. Yeah, I do feel like she is being a little left out of the group because she isn't coming from a rich family as Lia, Ryujin and Chae.

I believe Yuna also is not rich either. Her family also comes from lower class.

I don't think any of the ITZY members are really close with each other tho. Some might hang around after work but they seem to have their own friend circles which is fine. I like that they don't overly play into the shipping cultures as other 4th gen groups. The 3rd gens or even 2nd gens were the worst with their fake bonds. We are bestie for life shit.

ITZY keeps it straight and have fun together without catering to those fake bonds. I like that they are true to themselves.
da
1- i think Itzy are extremely close to each other, them having other friends doesn't change that fact. i think they're the closest people to eachother they have apart from their family
2- 4th gen groups stopped doing fanservice as much as prev gens, and itzy might be the group that has the most shipping with jinlia and ryeji having viral moments every few weeks. obviously the company is aware and push these ships
3- groups from 3rd gen you have in mind that have "fake bonds" probably have great bonds judging from your previous takes. if we were to rank by which groups are the closest, most would be 3rd - 2nd gen groups

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

do you think yeji is into women?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2022, 22:51
I do but others don’t but we’re all guessing anyway

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2022, 22:51
I always thought she was bi. Shes gushed about and acts shy towards other women shes openly said she likes (minju, chungha), and other idols who are suspected to be into women tend to drawn to her (wendy, sana, bibi).

Her excuse to not being into skinship as much the other members (who arent really that skinship heavy) use to be that she 'might catch feelings' but i think that might be a typical korean saying so i not sure we should read too much into that.

Anyway ive always thought shes the best bet in the group for being attracted to women.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Getting into Itzy, loved the Cheshire comeback, I'm obsessed with their visuals especially Yeji who's the most unique looking idol ever to me and she's so gorgeous. Loved the bside Snowy as well and I think it's the first bside I love of Itzy, their bsides were too meh for me but this mini album is great.

Anyways I still have my gaydar on so if I had to guess each members sexuality that would be:

Yeji: bi, too much gay panic to be straight and idk to me she just looks gay at times

Lia: straight, I've never seen anything sus so far.

Ryujin: i wanna say lesbian because she's super flirty and confident of the effect she has on women. She also makes no effort to be attractive to guys if that makes sense. Could be her just being a major tomboy but I can't see her as straight that's for sure.

Chaeryeong: bi because I recall she gay panics quite a lot, like she hates members coming to close to her neck and she reacts in a pretty sus way when member do sexy stuff...

I like that moment (was in some shipping video) because yeji and chaer panic so much while the rest are cool.
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Yuna: straight but that extroverted energised straight who will flirt with you because it's fun

I like them all and their relationship, Lia has such a deep voice which surprised me at first...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ryujin is straight, it's the only rational explanation for the banana vlive.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2022, 23:50
That and she might be living with a man

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

het trolls spreading lies again with their dirty minds. ryujin is a gold star lesbian cope harder

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 13:07
Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2022, 23:50
That and she might be living with a man
Being a bit far fetched now arent we. Koreans dont live with each other till they are at least engaged. Its not just career suicide but social suicide.

The only idols to move in with each other are hyuna and e dawn and they were engaged upto very recently. And them two took up a social outcast image anyway.

Ryujin is still clearly living at the itzy dorm.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m not as into saying what I think their sexuality is as I once was (I do have an opinion though lol) but at some point you guys need to know you are not going to know who any of these women date unless a news reporter tells you, ships/shippers and having the same items do not mean someone is dating. Like I’m tired of fans seeing people interact such as a smile or a 2 sec stare and all of a sudden they’re dating it’s honestly irritating to see and read. Fans have probably been right 1% of the time if that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 14:41
I’m not as into saying what I think their sexuality is as I once was (I do have an opinion though lol) but at some point you guys need to know you are not going to know who any of these women date unless a news reporter tells you, ships/shippers and having the same items do not mean someone is dating. Like I’m tired of fans seeing people interact such as a smile or a 2 sec stare and all of a sudden they’re dating it’s honestly irritating to see and read. Fans have probably been right 1% of the time if that.
I mean a reporter has came out and told us. They didnt mention her by name but directing the reader to forum posts mentioning ryujins lotte castle visits is as good as. Only one man people actually know who lives there and he just so happens to be her rumored boyfriend. 1% of the time is still some of the time.

Her image is ruined in korea and JYP has clearly dropped her. I expect her international fanbase will probably follow when they accept it too.

Its a bit of disaster for the group really, they based itzy around ryujin.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 14:54
Guest wrote:
I mean a reporter has came out and told us. They didnt mention her by name but directing the reader to forum posts mentioning ryujins lotte castle visits is as good as. Only one man people actually know who lives there and he just so happens to be her rumored boyfriend. 1% of the time is still some of the time.

Her image is ruined in korea and JYP has clearly dropped her. I expect her international fanbase will probably follow when they accept it too.

DA what are you talking about? Is it about the one pic of a random girl whose face can't be seen?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 15:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA what are you talking about? Is it about the one pic of a random girl whose face can't be seen?
Thats the article. Whither the girl is random or not doesnt really matter, the article provided plenty of other evidence. I mean ryujin own bubble upload had lotte castle in the background.

At this point JYP would need to put out of statement denying the rumors and explaining all the evidence as coincidences. but they wont, instead theyve dropped her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2022, 08:40
Getting into Itzy, loved the Cheshire comeback, I'm obsessed with their visuals especially Yeji who's the most unique looking idol ever to me and she's so gorgeous. Loved the bside Snowy as well and I think it's the first bside I love of Itzy, their bsides were too meh for me but this mini album is great.

Anyways I still have my gaydar on so if I had to guess each members sexuality that would be:

Yeji: bi, too much gay panic to be straight and idk to me she just looks gay at times

Lia: straight, I've never seen anything sus so far.

Ryujin: i wanna say lesbian because she's super flirty and confident of the effect she has on women. She also makes no effort to be attractive to guys if that makes sense. Could be her just being a major tomboy but I can't see her as straight that's for sure.

Chaeryeong: bi because I recall she gay panics quite a lot, like she hates members coming to close to her neck and she reacts in a pretty sus way when member do sexy stuff...

I like that moment (was in some shipping video) because yeji and chaer panic so much while the rest are cool.
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Yuna: straight but that extroverted energised straight who will flirt with you because it's fun

I like them all and their relationship, Lia has such a deep voice which surprised me at first...
never forget

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 17:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Thats the article. Whither the girl is random or not doesnt really matter, the article provided plenty of other evidence. I mean ryujin own bubble upload had lotte castle in the background.

At this point JYP would need to put out of statement denying the rumors and explaining all the evidence as coincidences. but they wont, instead theyve dropped her.
I looked at the "proofs" and none are convincing. It's forced for most of them except maybe the girl claiming she saw ryujin in the elevator but she's a random girl and could be lying, some say their dorms aren't even in that building and Ryujin stupid bitch just waiting in broad daylight for her bf knowing full well fans might be here. Also she was in america most of the time when she had that haircut so seems unlikely.

I didn't see the bubble upload evidence with lotte castle in the background, can you link? Because if this pic really exists then she just wants people to know

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 19:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I looked at the "proofs" and none are convincing. It's forced for most of them except maybe the girl claiming she saw ryujin in the elevator but she's a random girl and could be lying, some say their dorms aren't even in that building and Ryujin stupid bitch just waiting in broad daylight for her bf knowing full well fans might be here. Also she was in america most of the time when she had that haircut so seems unlikely.

I didn't see the bubble upload evidence with lotte castle in the background, can you link? Because if this pic really exists then she just wants people to know
DA but this what they are talking about.

Its from when she invited Aespa around to make snow ducks. But thats not itzy's dorm in the background. Its lotte castle. Ive seen comparison picks on twitter before and they do match. In fact if you compare the photo from the journalist article of that forum poster posting a proof sort you can see they are the same, its dark but you can see the same entrance.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Dec 2022, 13:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Its from when she invited Aespa around to make snow ducks. But thats not itzy's dorm in the background. Its lotte castle. Ive seen comparison picks on twitter before and they do match. In fact if you compare the photo from the journalist article of that forum poster posting a proof sort you can see they are the same, its dark but you can see the same entrance.
Yh people were reporting the comparison photos on twitter but they are still kind of there.

This is one >

Its clear cut to me. Shes and idiot for that one. And for walking around in daylight outside the place in the summer. That or she doesnt care anymore.

Done discussing them two really, it is what it is.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Dec 2022, 14:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yh people were reporting the comparison photos on twitter but they are still kind of there.

This is one >

Its clear cut to me. Shes and idiot for that one. And for walking around in daylight outside the place in the summer. That or she doesnt care anymore.

you do know that there are more than one lotte castle complex right? and i guess you know that the majority of the entraces of those are very similiar? and that a lot of those complexes are close guess where? JYP building. how do you know that itzy's old dorm is not in one of those?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Dec 2022, 23:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This is one >

you do know that there are more than one lotte castle complex right? and i guess you know that the majority of the entraces of those are very similiar? and that a lot of those complexes are close guess where? JYP building. how do you know that itzy's old dorm is not in one of those?
DA but why would she be visiting her old dorm in the summer? Doesnt make sense. And why would residents write forum posts about suddenly seeing her there if all the members would have been living there for over a year?

I dont know enough about the building to know if there is exact replicas of it and ryujin just happens to be visiting one and haechan lives in another but it doesnt make sense that the dorm was at the one shes visiting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Dec 2022, 23:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This is one >

DA but why would she be visiting her old dorm in the summer? Doesnt make sense. And why would residents write forum posts about suddenly seeing her there if all the members would have been living there for over a year?

I dont know enough about the building to know if there is exact replicas of it and ryujin just happens to be visiting one and haechan lives in another but it doesnt make sense that the dorm was at the one shes visiting.
but the girl that was waiting outside was not Ryujin, why cover her face if it was her? and it was one person that said that and it wouldn't be the first time someone lied about these two so she/he can 'prove' they are together. like when someone said they've been playing video games together and it turned out that the times they supposdly were playing they were both working :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This is one >

If I remember correctly that girl never said she saw ryujin, she said she saw him with his girlfriend and once again it was assumed it's ryujin just because

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Dec 2022, 00:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This is one >

If I remember correctly that girl never said she saw ryujin, she said she saw him with his girlfriend and once again it was assumed it's ryujin just because
no they said they saw ryujin : https://www.pannchoa.com/2022/08/enter- ... le-is.html

They never mentioned Haechan probably because the general public wont be able to recognise him but they will recognise ryujin

They said they lived Seongsu-dong's Lotte Castle, which coincidently just so happens to be where haechans lives.

So for ryujin not to be visiting Seongsu-dong's Lotte Castle we need for this person to have randomly made it up and while ryujin takes a bubble outside a building that is a replica of Seongsu-dong's Lotte Castle but actually isnt. And everything is just a crazy coincidence.

Or we use a little common sense instead.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Dec 2022, 18:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This is one >

no they said they saw ryujin : https://www.pannchoa.com/2022/08/enter- ... le-is.html

They never mentioned Haechan probably because the general public wont be able to recognise him but they will recognise ryujin

They said they lived Seongsu-dong's Lotte Castle, which coincidently just so happens to be where haechans lives.

So for ryujin not to be visiting Seongsu-dong's Lotte Castle we need for this person to have randomly made it up and while ryujin takes a bubble outside a building that is a replica of Seongsu-dong's Lotte Castle but actually isnt. And everything is just a crazy coincidence.

Yeah it makes a lot of sense that Ryujin in brought daylight makes snow ducks with him yet there is no clear picture of her there or of them together. The person says she sees them in the elavator yet she/he leaves across the building were he is leaving according to the proof picture that person gave. Also that is not their dorm like the poster says but his house. that group has the worst saesangs and yet there's never been a picture of them together, even though he pisses them off often and have exposed stuff about him before. eveytime this guy goes out to eat with members, family or friends there is picture of him posted online taken secretely but they have been dating for three years and not a single picture of them together. And yeah it makes a lot of sense that a male idol that is 19-20 when they supposedly sarted dating, decided to have a serious long term relationship while also working in two groups not one two with hectic schedule, he barely has personal time. The person that first posted this on twitter beforesending it to wikitree is a man in his 40s making up rumors about idols all the time

Lastly, this a lesbian forum stop bringing this rumor here, it's getting annoying. Go ship them on twitter but stop coming here

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Dec 2022, 18:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This is one >

Even if it's a lot of coincidences the fact that this girl's face is blurred doesn't make sense, if you want to out them well just do it? But yeah it's undeniable that there are too many coincidences now lmao. Only excuse would be if this nsheetee building is also a common place for idols to hang out and that hanging out there doesn't mean you're only visiting that group. If she's the only idol to spend time close to that building it's indeed more than sus.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

enough of this gay baiter ryujin, in chaeryeong we believe.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Dec 2022, 18:21
Yeh too many coincidences now. I havent seen this stuff before but now it makes sense why the knets talk about them as an accepted couple.

Ok so ryujin is probably straight, is there any hope for a any of the other girls in the group? Or has this thread been 42 pages about ryujin? i looked through the first five and it seems to be going that way.
Korean netz doesn't know anything more than we do tbh. Look at their list of couple that might gets exposed for dispatch 2021, IU is dating 7 different men according to them and so far none of this couple is proven to date each other. They believe these two are dating because haechan follow itzy vlive and he looks scared when his tablet screen are shown which is very sus but he could have been fans of itzy and scared that dating rumor might happen that's why he act that way. Then SEA shippers point out their lots of couple stuff which imo is obviously a sponsor items but the knetz point out this is a proof of them dating since Korean dating culture is tons of couple items when these two had popular brand items at a different time. Interestingly these rumors came out whenever they had comeback.

And Ryujin taking photos outside of the buildings where he live multiple times means that they are dating is flawed reasoning since she could have visited someone else and didn't know he live there. I don't think she's that stupid to walk outside his apartment or making a snow duck with him at broad daylight if they were really dating since everyone can see and sasaeng basically stay where he live too. I'm not saying she's gay but still it's not proven to be true unless someone has an actual pictures of them