ITZY

Reactions:

Re: ITZY

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Sep 2023, 11:52
what do you really think about the ships in ITZY? I feel that Yeji might have a huge crush for Ryujin, I don't know about Ryujin tho, I don't ship them together I'm just curious cause somethimes they are really sus
I think Yeji had a huge crush on Ryujin during loco era like it was really obvious but now I'm not seeing it, i think now she's kinda into Lia a bit but Lia doesn't reciprocate lol. Ryujin for me has always had a crush on Yeji since trainee days til now, i mean the story Yeji shared when she got into jyp and what Ryujin did for her was a classic baby dyke move lol and out of all of the members it's Yeji that Ryujin knows the best, compared to the other members like Lia, Ryujin has said she doesn't really get Lia and when they do these 'who knows the members best' quizzes she always gets the wrong answers for Lia and have to cheat to get it right, same with Yuna and Chaer but when it comes to Yeji, she doesn't even have to think hard to know the answers even the little things Yeji does she's very familiar with or how she knows how Yeji would react to certain situations and it's because she secretly pays a lot of attention to Yeji whether it's intentional or not she just remembers it naturally cause she likes her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Sep 2023, 14:00
Guest wrote:
what do you really think about the ships in ITZY? I feel that Yeji might have a huge crush for Ryujin, I don't know about Ryujin tho, I don't ship them together I'm just curious cause somethimes they are really sus
I think Yeji had a huge crush on Ryujin during loco era like it was really obvious but now I'm not seeing it, i think now she's kinda into Lia a bit but Lia doesn't reciprocate lol. Ryujin for me has always had a crush on Yeji since trainee days til now, i mean the story Yeji shared when she got into jyp and what Ryujin did for her was a classic baby dyke move lol and out of all of the members it's Yeji that Ryujin knows the best, compared to the other members like Lia, Ryujin has said she doesn't really get Lia and when they do these 'who knows the members best' quizzes she always gets the wrong answers for Lia and have to cheat to get it right, same with Yuna and Chaer but when it comes to Yeji, she doesn't even have to think hard to know the answers even the little things Yeji does she's very familiar with or how she knows how Yeji would react to certain situations and it's because she secretly pays a lot of attention to Yeji whether it's intentional or not she just remembers it naturally cause she likes her.
Into Lia? No I really Don't see that, I kinda think She still have a crush for Ryujin I mean they doing a lot of fanservice with the Ryeji stuff for the new album but I can't really understand if Its just business/fanservice or something else, the other member seems very uncomfortable when something slightly gay happens between them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Sep 2023, 14:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Into Lia? No I really Don't see that, I kinda think She still have a crush for Ryujin I mean they doing a lot of fanservice with the Ryeji stuff for the new album but I can't really understand if Its just business/fanservice or something else, the other member seems very uncomfortable when something slightly gay happens between them
Da like how they were looking at them with the lap sitting lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I don't ship them but I think Lia seems to gravitate towards her a lot lately. I was watching a fansign cam, I'll try to find it again if I can, but it was just Lia walking towards where Yeji was like 70% of the time. Yeji was literally dancing around and she'd end up a little far from her normal position, next to Lia and then Lia would walk over next to her and this happened like a few times. I don't think this is sus in anyway but I just found it really cute.
As far Ryeji, I can't really tell because sometimes they do some stuff that's a little sus. Like this recent date that they went on. When they went to that photobooth together, I thought it was super cute and friendly but not really sus.
But this one with the private booth with the "secret atmosphere" and there was also heart shaped food apparently and the walking around afterwards and especially the vibe of pictures they took of each other, gave me a pause because altogether that's a lot. Especially when I think about how they are not sick of each other after 5 weeks of constantly working together lol. No matter what kind of liking it is, you really have to like a person lot to spend so much time with them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Sep 2023, 17:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I don't ship them but I think Lia seems to gravitate towards her a lot lately. I was watching a fansign cam, I'll try to find it again if I can, but it was just Lia walking towards where Yeji was like 70% of the time. Yeji was literally dancing around and she'd end up a little far from her normal position, next to Lia and then Lia would walk over next to her and this happened like a few times. I don't think this is sus in anyway but I just found it really cute.
As far Ryeji, I can't really tell because sometimes they do some stuff that's a little sus. Like this recent date that they went on. When they went to that photobooth together, I thought it was super cute and friendly but not really sus.
But this one with the private booth with the "secret atmosphere" and there was also heart shaped food apparently and the walking around afterwards and especially the vibe of pictures they took of each other, gave me a pause because altogether that's a lot. Especially when I think about how they are not sick of each other after 5 weeks of constantly working together lol. No matter what kind of liking it is, you really have to like a person lot to spend so much time with them
For me Lia Is straight maybe she just feel safe to be near Yeji, the Ryeji date was sus af but at the end We don't really know

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Sep 2023, 17:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA to me Yeji and Ryujin have a romantic type of relationship, i'm not saying they're dating or anything, but the way they talk about each other is very romantic most of the time and it's not only fanservice to me. Like they're eachother's number one person, bffs who also spend lots of time together off cam. It's nice to see. Also the way Ryujin always uses poetic terms to describe yeji (tangerine, favourite season) idk if she does this for other members but if not well that shows real love.

I'd say they're sus too but like the other anon I think it's only from Yeji's side, I feel she sometimes tries to get ryujin's attention like you would for a crush.

Yejisu seems to have lots of moments recently, Yeji is extra caring with Lia and they're also bffs. Idk if they got closer or if they just happen to be recorded more or something but I like their dynamics.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

when ryujin talked about making her parents-in-law proud..... she had yeji's parents in mind :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't believe any of them Itzy girlies are dating each other especially jinlia cuz if they are then Ryu would be the worst gf ever and i refuse to believe that lmao. Ryu letting Yj sit on her lap out of nowhere in front of lia, that gap of itzy ep where Ryu made Yj lay down on the couch then proceeded to get on top of her gave her a massage and squeezed both of her ass cheeks in front of lia on live broadcast knowing full well majority of the fans ship them :rofl: that's the worst disrespect a romantic partner can ever do idc if they are all friends there's still boundaries you shouldn't cross and that is one of them lmao. i know ryu is better than that so i believe if there is a slight chance of the members dating each other it has to be ryeji

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yeah I’m on the side of it being hard to be on board of members dating (it is possible lol) but yeah but if I would say anyone could give me the feeling of could date each other it’s between the oldest three and ryeji is very easy to see/believe it. With way it goes I enjoy their bond amongst each other.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Sep 2023, 12:46
I don't believe any of them Itzy girlies are dating each other especially jinlia cuz if they are then Ryu would be the worst gf ever and i refuse to believe that lmao. Ryu letting Yj sit on her lap out of nowhere in front of lia, that gap of itzy ep where Ryu made Yj lay down on the couch then proceeded to get on top of her gave her a massage and squeezed both of her ass cheeks in front of lia on live broadcast knowing full well majority of the fans ship them :rofl: that's the worst disrespect a romantic partner can ever do idc if they are all friends there's still boundaries you shouldn't cross and that is one of them lmao. i know ryu is better than that so i believe if there is a slight chance of the members dating each other it has to be ryeji
I mean same for if it's Ryeji cause ryujin disrespects them all

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Sep 2023, 17:30
Guest wrote:
Yes exactly, like Ryujin choosing Lia as her psychic lover because she enjoys the time she spends with Lia the most or keep choosing her as the member to date, so with your logic ryeji is not real either

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Sep 2023, 18:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yes exactly, like Ryujin choosing Lia as her psychic lover because she enjoys the time she spends with Lia the most or keep choosing her as the member to date, so with your logic ryeji is not real either
If you like jinlia better or find them more believable or whatever, why can't you just say that instead of saying "Ryujin disrespects them all". Like the og anon mentioned their perspective and reasoning and you could have easily said your piece without resorting to this.
Why do you guys get so defensive over the most harmless and good faith discussions? I really don't understand this attitude.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Sep 2023, 19:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
If you like jinlia better or find them more believable or whatever, why can't you just say that instead of saying "Ryujin disrespects them all". Like the og anon mentioned their perspective and reasoning and you could have easily said your piece without resorting to this.
Why do you guys get so defensive over the most harmless and good faith discussions? I really don't understand this attitude.
I'm the one who said "ryujin disrespects them all", I was joking. The other anon who replied to me though is a jinlia supremacist.

I don't think I have a preference in ship, I just think Ryeji is the most sus if they have to be ranked on who's the most likely a couple.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Sep 2023, 19:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I'm the one who said "ryujin disrespects them all", I was joking. The other anon who replied to me though is a jinlia supremacist.

I don't think I have a preference in ship, I just think Ryeji is the most sus if they have to be ranked on who's the most likely a couple.
I'm really sorry for not getting your joke anon. I just saw the reply and got worried that this would devolve into a "Ryujin is bad" discussion again.
I don't even really mind hearing about jinlia as long as it doesn't devolve into this vs that because it just ruins all the fun.
I also think Ryeji is the most sus from both sides lately. Both of them seem to do stuff towards each other that pings for me.
I also think Yuna has a big crush on Yeji. I don't ship them because I always think Yeji sees Yuna as a baby

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Sep 2023, 19:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm really sorry for not getting your joke anon. I just saw the reply and got worried that this would devolve into a "Ryujin is bad" discussion again.
I don't even really mind hearing about jinlia as long as it doesn't devolve into this vs that because it just ruins all the fun.
I also think Ryeji is the most sus from both sides lately. Both of them seem to do stuff towards each other that pings for me.
I also think Yuna has a big crush on Yeji. I don't ship them because I always think Yeji sees Yuna as a baby
why do you think that yuna have a crush on yeji?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I am the second Jinlia poster (not the one that posted the pictures), I don't think that Ryujin direspects anyone the exact opposite actually. With my post I wanted to show how ridiculous OP was being and you can say you are joking but this sort of attack has been done before to Ryujin here before so I am not sure I believe it. And one more thing, this thread has been so hostile with Jinlia lately because it's mostly Ryeji shippers now, so I am making a peaceful request can you leave Lia and Jinlia out of your posts please? And stop making comparison or baity posts so some Jinlia shipper answers and then you attack us? We are not bothering you in your Ryeji posts ,please don't bother us in our Jinlia posts too, thank you

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Sep 2023, 21:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I am the second Jinlia poster (not the one that posted the pictures), I don't think that Ryujin direspects anyone the exact opposite actually. With my post I wanted to show how ridiculous OP was being and you can say you are joking but this sort of attack has been done before to Ryujin here before so I am not sure I believe it. And one more thing, this thread has been so hostile with Jinlia lately because it's mostly Ryeji shippers now, so I am making a peaceful request can you leave Lia and Jinlia out of your posts please? And stop making comparison or baity posts so some Jinlia shipper answers and then you attack us? We are not bothering you in your Ryeji posts ,please don't bother us in our Jinlia posts too, thank you
Bro, nobody is attacking you or being hostile to jinlia. In fact the replies are literally asking you to talk about them as long as it doesn't involve people insulting any member again.
And people very easily talked about Yejisu earlier, without any fights, so this is definitely not about people wanting to only discuss one duo.
But it's just that it's clear that many jinlia shippers aren't willing to hear out other sides and always seem to take it as an attack when different people prefer different ships and explain their own personal reasons for why. Instead of seeing it as some personal victimization, why can't you just engage with the discussion and tell people your reasons and perspective? Like, what's the point of shutting down discussion altogether?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Sep 2023, 21:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

why do you think that yuna have a crush on yeji?
Just the way she looks at her sometimes. When they went on Jessi's show a while ago and Yeji did her audition dance, idk if you ever observed Yuna's face watching her. She looked like she was having a a revelation. There was a more recent clip of her watching Yeji too and she seemed equally mesmerized lmao.
Also the way, she bragged about holding Yeji's hand in one of the Itzy?Itzy! episode seems very much like a kid with a crush.
Honestly, it could also just be admiration in a sisterly way and I'm just projecting my crushes on older girls when I was her age lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Nah my bad cause the way i said could've seemed like an attack + i didn't put any smiley or stuff. My point was that Ryujin gets close to various members in a "shippable" way, so it would seem like she cheats on whoever she's shipped with but most ships are very close so it's not meant to be taken seriously. Ryeji still remain the ones who share a towel lol.

Yuna finds Yeji beautiful and I noticed this a bunch of times. She thinks she looks amazing, in some bts of shows during Cheshire, they were preparing for a performance and you could truly see she was in complete awe of how beautiful Yeji looked. Yeji was truly a goddess in that era, the styling too so yeah she just was being honest. Now to me it's more like she's proud to have her in the group and she finds her really good looking. I can call this a crush but idk if it's in a gay way.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Btw do you think Yuna is wlw?

I feel she has showed a few times she could be into women... But she's very confident and an extrovert so it can be confusing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Sep 2023, 22:34
Btw do you think Yuna is wlw?

I feel she has showed a few times she could be into women... But she's very confident and an extrovert so it can be confusing
maybe BI buy I highly doubt it, If I'm not wrong Yuna had a crush on that Hueningkai guy who had a crush on Wonyoung

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The way her knees bent to take pics...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That eyebrow piercing is killing me
She is so attractive...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Which member could really be LGBTQ+?
This Is what I think they night be
Lia Is S
Yuna Is S or B more the first tho
Yeji maybe B or P
Ryujin Is L or B
Chaeryeong Is S

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Sep 2023, 17:17
Lia Is S
Yeji maybe B or P
Ryujin Is L or B
Chaeryeong Is S
Yuna straight
Chaeryeong straight
Ryujin bi
Lia straight
Yeji ???

Has yeji ever mentioned ideal type or who she likes or anything? The only people she's known to crush on are Minju and Chungha.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Sep 2023, 05:36
Guest wrote:
Lia Is S
Yeji maybe B or P
Ryujin Is L or B
Chaeryeong Is S
Yuna straight
Chaeryeong straight
Ryujin bi
Lia straight
Yeji ???

Has yeji ever mentioned ideal type or who she likes or anything? The only people she's known to crush on are Minju and Chungha.
Da she’s never really talked about type I don’t believe like outside of how she was with minju and older women (sometimes) I guess when she said something about the Paris taxi drivers accent idk.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Sep 2023, 13:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lia Is S
Yeji maybe B or P
Ryujin Is L or B
Chaeryeong Is S
Yuna straight
Chaeryeong straight
Ryujin bi
Lia straight
Yeji ???

Da she’s never really talked about type I don’t believe like outside of how she was with minju and older women (sometimes) I guess when she said something about the Paris taxi drivers accent idk.
She didn't mention his accent... Rewatching this doesn't look like a crush but borderline just laughing at him cause he's funny (talking about the paris guy).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Sep 2023, 18:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lia Is S
Yeji maybe B or P
Ryujin Is L or B
Chaeryeong Is S
Yuna straight
Chaeryeong straight
Ryujin bi
Lia straight
Yeji ???

She didn't mention his accent... Rewatching this doesn't look like a crush but borderline just laughing at him cause he's funny (talking about the paris guy).
Oh ok to be real I never really watched the clip I just know it’s something everyone uses for her and I thought that what someone had said she said in it, so my bad lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lia Is S
Yeji maybe B or P
Ryujin Is L or B
Chaeryeong Is S
Yuna straight
Chaeryeong straight
Ryujin bi
Lia straight
Yeji ???

I thought she said that the paris guy was handsome, I?m remembering wrong?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Sep 2023, 22:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lia Is S
Yeji maybe B or P
Ryujin Is L or B
Chaeryeong Is S
Yuna straight
Chaeryeong straight
Ryujin bi
Lia straight
Yeji ???

Yeah she said that, not the accent though, i'm guessing they wouldn't comment on it since their english is kinda weak (back then at least), i know i wasn't having any opinion on accents when i was learning english.

But to me that's not a crush when that's also what you're saying comparing this to chungha i guess? Even though she was 'laughing the whole ride I don't really see any "wow he's so cute/handsome" energy or attraction but idk. Their whole interaction was cute though, because the guy is actually cute like literally he's happy to have them in the car and it's endearing to watch. Feels like a dream, nice image of Paris/France.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Sep 2023, 00:09
Guest wrote:
17 Sep 2023, 22:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yuna straight
Chaeryeong straight
Ryujin bi
Lia straight
Yeji ???

Yeah she said that, not the accent though, i'm guessing they wouldn't comment on it since their english is kinda weak (back then at least), i know i wasn't having any opinion on accents when i was learning english.

But to me that's not a crush when that's also what you're saying comparing this to chungha i guess? Even though she was 'laughing the whole ride I don't really see any "wow he's so cute/handsome" energy or attraction but idk. Their whole interaction was cute though, because the guy is actually cute like literally he's happy to have them in the car and it's endearing to watch. Feels like a dream, nice image of Paris/France.
yes she said handsome for his look, I think she find him attractive that's why I think she's at least into men, maybe she's just love Love if you know what I mean.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The Japanese album sounds so good... Especially Ringo, Style, Spice and You Can't tie me down..

I'm hyped tbh. And lol at the way ryujin says "my style" at 1:15.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just found out about Lia's situation and here's my opinion

Lia going on hiatus is pretty heartbreaking but not surprising, i know the girls are close but ive always noticed that the members doesn't really understand Lia let alone her suffering. I think the members know about her problems but it's different when someone knows your suffering to someone who truly understands it and I don't think any of the members will ever understand Lia's pain because out of all of them, she's the only member who's talent have always been shitted on since debut while the others always gets praised.

Lia herself said that she knows she's not a good dancer, she looks at her members and see them enjoying the stage while she doesn't anymore but she always do her best, hearing her say that was painful. I can only imagine her working her ass off, practicing, barely getting any rest and having hope that maybe this time her efforts and hardwork will be noticed and appreciated only for all of it to be slapped in her face cause in the end the hate she gets just gets doubled everytime and having to experience that over and over for 4/5 years will leave anyone broken and traumatized. I don't agree that she's not a good dancer because she actually is a great dancer, 4th gen is riddled with untalented to mid idols who can't dance properly let alone sing live and be stable but Lia is able to do all those things, there is like 3 other main vocalist that can actually sing live and dance to hard choreographies and one of them is Lia. I can't think of any other 4th gen ggs that are popular that have the same work ethic, talent and dedication other than jype groups. So the hate Lia gets is so unwarranted because in reality she's actually one of the best idols and main vocalist right now and the fact that she no longer believes in that is a tragedy.

I guess Lia didn't want to burden her members with her problems so she probably just bottled everything up but that alone tells me something about their relationship as a group, personally i have 1 bff that i can just talk to and share everything cause i know they will understand and they made it clear that i should do that, and that they will always be there, so there was no fear of being a burden, and it's just sad that Lia didn't have that with her members or her company.

It's a good thing she finally decided to take a step back and deal with her problems and seek professional help before the situation got any worse, hopefully they address everything, from her doubts, insecurities, and especially the hidden anger and resentment as well cause i know it must feel so maddening how unfairly she has been treated by the world when she didn't even do anything wrong and have to pretend and convince herself for years that she's okay.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ok so I'm gonna put it here.

It seems that whenever Ryujin is speculated to be gay the only receipts given are:
1- the predebut stuff where she apparently gave the scouting girl her number because she was cute,
2- when she kinda acknowledged homosexuality by saying "a gender that likes unnie",
3- her calling multiple fans "girlfriend", hard gay fan service,
4- just pinging very strongly, and that's even predebut.

Which are already a bunch of nice receipts. But it's weird that the other stuff that would be mentioned for other idols never get mentioned for Ryujin. Namely:

5- Her being an Aiki fan.
Some people will say "yea but Aiki is straight so that cancels every girl liking her" but simply no? I mean Aiki's literal business plan is to be a huge gaybait, so every girl liking her to the level ryujin does to me is sus.

6- This mijoo stuff

Mijoo already flirted with Winter so she must get a lot of enjoyment doing this but that whole video is gay, it just is. A proof it is since the literal content isn't enough, is that the MC tells her to "stop" because she's flirting too much with Ryujin even if jokingly, everyone is blushing/laughing/whatever. So Mijoo targeted Ryujin out of all people, and Ryujin didn't act repulsed or surprised, she acted like she was blushing and well receptive of that flirting. That's receipt right there ain't nobody can tell me otherwise

7- Ryujin staring at Jessi's BOOBS.
So Jessi has obvious plastic boobs, I don't know if any lesbian is into that but one thing Ryujin remembers about Jessi is her boobs. Could be curious admiration though but still

8- Intentional pinging
So yeah she pings, but the way she pings is intentional and I'd argue she does it for girls. She's not just slightly masculine, like dressing with masculine clothes off cam since that is the only pinging some people need here, but Ryujin behaves how a tomboy would if her goal was to signal every girl around that she is gay. Her general swag, every single gesture, she's extremely confident in herself and doesn't mind being attractive like that to girls. Thumb ring is another stuff, and if she's knowledgeable about gay culture in the west then she knows it's gay. I feel like she's a huge flirt generally despite being introverted and whatnot, must be tiresome as a (gay) girlfriend because she likes making other girls blush.

9- Lesser receipt perhaps but I'm pretty sure it would've been mentioned for any other idol. The fact that Ryujin sent that signed photo to this one obviously (butch) gay fan (@mickeychuyab no more on twitter apparently rip)
That woman kept having fancalls with Ryujin telling her she had no girlfriend in 3 years and whatnot, the whole thing was pretty cringe to me but Ryujin of course replied perfectly everytime. That pic is.. I'd receive that pic I'd be thinking I have a chance...

10- Being close to Karina who's one of the most suspicious idols of 4th gen. And we know all the sus idols seem to be in the same circle.

So i just wanted to put that here because I recently realised that yeah, Ryujin more than pings, she constantly validates by her behavior that she might indeed be into women. And for some reason here at least it's like any gay receipt by Ryujin is constantly boycotted and people whenever they can bring that one Nshitty rumor to cancel out anything gay she might do. I even thought that was true but reading this thread that rumor stands on basically nothing.

I still think she's bi though but that's not a reason to ignore her wlw stuff.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

nobody posted that but i saw someone on twitter saying muscle memory for ryujin lol. i can't help but find this insta live sus which seems to be most people. sussest 4th gen ship

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 07:13
nobody posted that but i saw someone on twitter saying muscle memory for ryujin lol. i can't help but find this insta live sus which seems to be most people. sussest 4th gen ship

I personally don't see anything sus here, nothing romantic or sexual, just two friends joking around

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

:hmmm: yeah

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 12:54
Guest wrote:

I personally don't see anything sus here, nothing romantic or sexual, just two friends joking around
I thought so too until people pointed certain details out, like the fact that Ryujin only started backing away when Yeji pushed her shoulder and not when Yeji pulled away, laughing.
I'm not very observant like that, and I don't ship anyone in particular so I would have never caught these things by myself but this time even people outside of the fandom were saying that it's sus/reminds them of their own relationships etc.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's like Ryujin try to kiss her at > 0:12 her face expression can't lie :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

True
And I love Yeji's sharp af jawline

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

The way they get their hands all over and then ryujin coming close like maybe she's about to kiss her or something idk :nervous:

Vavi
Reactions:

Post by Vavi »

Hello hello, actually I'm ryeji fans, I just want to talk here if there are people who hate any itzy ship and especially ryeji, you talk bad and not nice about them even here, I don't care because for me they are destined to together and they are together as friends (BFF), that will not change and they will still be comfortable/happy with each other, so if you want to hate, hate because that's your thing, that's your heart but if you see them happy and getting closer , your heart will hurt and be disappointed later :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I've read somewhere that the girls are all straight but they are obliged to act gay, what do you think about that? I know that they do alot of fan service cause jyp kinda tell them to do it not just them but to all groups under JYP ent.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Nov 2023, 01:56
I've read somewhere that the girls are all straight but they are obliged to act gay, what do you think about that? I know that they do alot of fan service cause jyp kinda tell them to do it not just them but to all groups under JYP ent.
I mean I'm sure most aren't gay I would be surprised if a whole group is wlw lol, but I don't think that makes sense when for the last couple years the company has seemed to have been making them try to appeal to m3n for example boys like you so no I don't believe that at all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Nov 2023, 11:04
Guest wrote:
I mean I'm sure most aren't gay I would be surprised if a whole group is wlw lol, but I don't think that makes sense when for the last couple years the company has seemed to have been making them try to appeal to m3n for example boys like you so no I don't believe that at all.
Yes I agree, Im 100% sure that Lia, Yuna and Chaeryeong are straight, for the other two Im not sure maybe they are both Bi.
In the korean ent. Discussion someone talk about that it's possibile that there Is a triangle between Ryujin,yeji and Yujin

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I noticed that Chaeryeong/Yuna/Lia stans tend to ship their biases with Ryujin. Yeji stans are a mix sometimes its RyeJi, followed by HwangShin, Yejisu and ChaerJi.

Ryujin stans tend to ship her with themselves lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Nov 2023, 13:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yes I agree, Im 100% sure that Lia, Yuna and Chaeryeong are straight, for the other two Im not sure maybe they are both Bi.
In the korean ent. Discussion someone talk about that it's possibile that there Is a triangle between Ryujin,yeji and Yujin
Lol that would be crazy if true, just to imagine a love triangle makes me want to crack up.

When it comes to ryeji they do seem to be more affectionate now, but it's so hard for me to 100% believe in intergroup dating :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Nov 2023, 15:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lol that would be crazy if true, just to imagine a love triangle makes me want to crack up.

When it comes to ryeji they do seem to be more affectionate now, but it's so hard for me to 100% believe in intergroup dating :hmmm:
immagine how problematic it can be to be in love with a member from the same group and be one sided

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

When i first got into Itzy i didn't see ryujin as cute, only a badass cocky flirty girlcrush but now my heart melts so much, she is so cute and tiny and adorable and gentle.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Nov 2023, 00:09
Guest wrote:
03 Nov 2023, 15:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

immagine how problematic it can be to be in love with a member from the same group and be one sided
Da
Who would be one siding who in ryeji?