Guest wrote:
20 May 2023, 14:37
Guest wrote:
20 May 2023, 14:10
Guest wrote:
20 May 2023, 13:47
Guest wrote:
20 May 2023, 13:19

Isn't this obvious though? Most Ryujin stans I know of are gay women and Ryeji are very much wlw-coded, right from being friends since they were kids, to their first meeting and how they call each other best friends and act like more without realising it (towel sharing, going on multiple dates to watch cherry blossoms etc) and more than that it's the way Ryujin speaks about her, saying she has the best chemistry in the group with her, calling her tangerine because she's an intimate person to her, crying with her when she cries. Every time she teases Yeji about some thing, it's stuff you have to observe closely to catch, like the angle of her selfies. Idk about you but this is very similar to my own experience growing up with crushes on my close female friends and I'm pretty sure it's the same for a lot of us. So of course that's why they're more drawn towards ryeji
You chose to see what you want to see, Ryujin has been friends since they were kids with Chaeryeong and Lia too, she watched cherry blossoms with Yuna and Lia too, Ryujin is a sensitive person and is crying when other members cry too not just when Yeji cries. You are clearly projecting yourself in Ryeji and you only focus on Ryeji and you don't notice that other Itzy ships do the same things. Ryeji is the most popular ship because Yeji and Ryujin are the most popular members just like Jenlisa is the most popular because Jennie and Lisa are the most popular
SA
Obviously?? That's the point I was making because I was talking about why Ryujin stans are mostly Ryeji enjoyers, not an argument for why ryeji is real.
I enjoy the ship as much as anyone else and think it's cute but I still live in reality. I can't believe I'm being made to defend Ryeji of all ships but lmao, I'll bite.
Ryujin is a sensitive person and is crying when other members cry too
Show me one instance of this for any other member and I will take my L. Lia and Yeji both cried in concerts back to back, and while she was comforting Lia and being very sweet, she literally started tearing up the moment Yeji started crying. Even Yeji was asking her why she was crying. It's ok to admit that they have different kinds of bonds with each other.
Ryujin has been friends since they were kids with Chaeryeong and Lia too
Of course, they have all been friends since they were kids, even Yuna. But Chaeryeong, Yeji and Ryujin met before Lia/Yuna were in the picture and we're friends since then. Ryeji we're each other's roomates for a long time when they were young, which is what I meant by childhood friends.
The cherry blossoms thing I won't even bother to quote because my point was not that only they go to watch cherry blossoms, I was talking about the atmosphere of the pictures they posted and what Yuna posted of them. Yeji was out there saying she went on a date with a younger girl (not younger sister but specifically younger girl).
Jinlia was the most popular ship in wannabe era but Ryujin and Yeji were the most popular then too??? I'm not denying that popularity has a role to play, I'm just pointing out that different stans prefer different ships for different reasons and giving my perspective for why Ryujin stans like Ryeji.
I don't want to be involved in a ship war but you guys need to stop constantly downplaying ryeji in order to sail your own ships and acting like people who like Ryeji are driven only by popularity rather than having real reasons
Two examples come at the top of my head, Yuna's birthday during gap of Itzy, Paris et Itzy when they were talking at the table but I don't remember if Yuna or Chaereong were crying. Again you see what you want to see, I see no atmpshere in those pictures, just three friends hanging out and taking pretty photos. I am not downplaying Ryeji, I'm not saying they are not close, of cource they are, they have been good friends for many years but that doesn's change the fact that Jinlia is the closest pair in Itzy. You say Jinlia shippers are the worst but maybe Ryeji shippers should take a look in the mirror, they have been multiple posts about Ryeji yet Jinlia stans never said anything but the moment Jinlia is mentioned as the closest war errupts
The argument (war bffr) started because jinlia shippers said this
Ryeji fans are so bitter now that Jinlia themselves claimed Nobody like you as their song :rofl: Also it's time to accept that Jinlia is the closest duo in Itzy
There's a post before that talking about Jinlia moment itself without mentioning ryeji and it was all fine. It's right here in this page if you scroll up.
And once again you are making claims about closeness based on absolutely nothing except your desire for them to be the closest. There's nothing else. Ryeji have called themselves best friends, Lia herself has called Yuna her soulmate, Ryureong have said they consider each other family. Yejisu have said that they are recently the closest in Itzy and hang out together a lot. So what extra special evidence do you have on jinlia being the closest? That they hung out while on tour??? Obviously they did. Chae messaged on bubble back during the US leg about spending time with Yuna, in the tourbook you see them frequently hang out together. I'm not saying they are not close, I'm asking what makes you say the closest when members themselves have said otherwise?
On Yuna's birthday, it was Yuna who teared up and the rest of them were comforting her. No one else was crying

In Paris et Itzy, Yuna, Chaeryeong and Ryujin were crying together because they didn't want to leave Paris.
I honestly wouldn't be putting so much time and effort into fighting these things that can easily be disproved, if you guys weren't hell bent on acting like shipping is 100% real and that no one other than your ship has any solid reasoning behind it.
This is not a jinlia thread, if you come and put down other ships and especially claim that your duo is the closest with false reasoning of course people will get annoyed and say something back to you. Do you think you should just be allowed to delude yourselves without any reality checks?
This delusional behaviour has gone too far if you think asking on what basis you are saying something is a war on you.
Jinlia fans were never welcomed here (sometimes rightfully because yes I agree they were some a crazy troll that was claiming to be a Jinlia shipper) and especially since Ryeji started becoming more popular. There are many many evidences about JInlia being the closest, the hunging out on tour was just the most recent one that's why it was mentioned.
Yuna's birthday
And go watch Paris et Itzy again because Ryujin first started crying after Yuna left a message on camera for herslef and started crying.
You are acting like you are not a Ryeji shipper when you clearly are and you got so annoyed by me joiking around about Nobody like you and saying Jinlia is the closest that you have been trying to prove how real your ship is, you are doing exactly the same thing you are blaming me doing. And Jinlia is the most hated ship here for no reason most of the time even when Jinlia shippers don't talk.

Reactions:

Re: ITZY

Post by Guest »

I would rather this thread stay dead and gone then to see y’all arguing over ships, like I’m sorry anyone take these ships this seriously (and I don’t care if there is even a 2% chance it’s real) is crazy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2023, 18:46
Guest wrote:
20 May 2023, 16:22
Guest wrote:
20 May 2023, 14:37
Guest wrote:
20 May 2023, 14:10
Guest wrote:
20 May 2023, 13:47

You chose to see what you want to see, Ryujin has been friends since they were kids with Chaeryeong and Lia too, she watched cherry blossoms with Yuna and Lia too, Ryujin is a sensitive person and is crying when other members cry too not just when Yeji cries. You are clearly projecting yourself in Ryeji and you only focus on Ryeji and you don't notice that other Itzy ships do the same things. Ryeji is the most popular ship because Yeji and Ryujin are the most popular members just like Jenlisa is the most popular because Jennie and Lisa are the most popular
SA
Obviously?? That's the point I was making because I was talking about why Ryujin stans are mostly Ryeji enjoyers, not an argument for why ryeji is real.
I enjoy the ship as much as anyone else and think it's cute but I still live in reality. I can't believe I'm being made to defend Ryeji of all ships but lmao, I'll bite.
Ryujin is a sensitive person and is crying when other members cry too
Show me one instance of this for any other member and I will take my L. Lia and Yeji both cried in concerts back to back, and while she was comforting Lia and being very sweet, she literally started tearing up the moment Yeji started crying. Even Yeji was asking her why she was crying. It's ok to admit that they have different kinds of bonds with each other.
Ryujin has been friends since they were kids with Chaeryeong and Lia too
Of course, they have all been friends since they were kids, even Yuna. But Chaeryeong, Yeji and Ryujin met before Lia/Yuna were in the picture and we're friends since then. Ryeji we're each other's roomates for a long time when they were young, which is what I meant by childhood friends.
The cherry blossoms thing I won't even bother to quote because my point was not that only they go to watch cherry blossoms, I was talking about the atmosphere of the pictures they posted and what Yuna posted of them. Yeji was out there saying she went on a date with a younger girl (not younger sister but specifically younger girl).
Jinlia was the most popular ship in wannabe era but Ryujin and Yeji were the most popular then too??? I'm not denying that popularity has a role to play, I'm just pointing out that different stans prefer different ships for different reasons and giving my perspective for why Ryujin stans like Ryeji.
I don't want to be involved in a ship war but you guys need to stop constantly downplaying ryeji in order to sail your own ships and acting like people who like Ryeji are driven only by popularity rather than having real reasons
Two examples come at the top of my head, Yuna's birthday during gap of Itzy, Paris et Itzy when they were talking at the table but I don't remember if Yuna or Chaereong were crying. Again you see what you want to see, I see no atmpshere in those pictures, just three friends hanging out and taking pretty photos. I am not downplaying Ryeji, I'm not saying they are not close, of cource they are, they have been good friends for many years but that doesn's change the fact that Jinlia is the closest pair in Itzy. You say Jinlia shippers are the worst but maybe Ryeji shippers should take a look in the mirror, they have been multiple posts about Ryeji yet Jinlia stans never said anything but the moment Jinlia is mentioned as the closest war errupts
The argument (war bffr) started because jinlia shippers said this
Ryeji fans are so bitter now that Jinlia themselves claimed Nobody like you as their song :rofl: Also it's time to accept that Jinlia is the closest duo in Itzy
There's a post before that talking about Jinlia moment itself without mentioning ryeji and it was all fine. It's right here in this page if you scroll up.
And once again you are making claims about closeness based on absolutely nothing except your desire for them to be the closest. There's nothing else. Ryeji have called themselves best friends, Lia herself has called Yuna her soulmate, Ryureong have said they consider each other family. Yejisu have said that they are recently the closest in Itzy and hang out together a lot. So what extra special evidence do you have on jinlia being the closest? That they hung out while on tour??? Obviously they did. Chae messaged on bubble back during the US leg about spending time with Yuna, in the tourbook you see them frequently hang out together. I'm not saying they are not close, I'm asking what makes you say the closest when members themselves have said otherwise?
On Yuna's birthday, it was Yuna who teared up and the rest of them were comforting her. No one else was crying

In Paris et Itzy, Yuna, Chaeryeong and Ryujin were crying together because they didn't want to leave Paris.
I honestly wouldn't be putting so much time and effort into fighting these things that can easily be disproved, if you guys weren't hell bent on acting like shipping is 100% real and that no one other than your ship has any solid reasoning behind it.
This is not a jinlia thread, if you come and put down other ships and especially claim that your duo is the closest with false reasoning of course people will get annoyed and say something back to you. Do you think you should just be allowed to delude yourselves without any reality checks?
This delusional behaviour has gone too far if you think asking on what basis you are saying something is a war on you.
Jinlia fans were never welcomed here (sometimes rightfully because yes I agree they were some a crazy troll that was claiming to be a Jinlia shipper) and especially since Ryeji started becoming more popular. There are many many evidences about JInlia being the closest, the hunging out on tour was just the most recent one that's why it was mentioned.
Yuna's birthday
And go watch Paris et Itzy again because Ryujin first started crying after Yuna left a message on camera for herslef and started crying.
You are acting like you are not a Ryeji shipper when you clearly are and you got so annoyed by me joiking around about Nobody like you and saying Jinlia is the closest that you have been trying to prove how real your ship is, you are doing exactly the same thing you are blaming me doing. And Jinlia is the most hated ship here for no reason most of the time even when Jinlia shippers don't talk.
This thread is practically a jinlia thread except when it's a Ryujin hating thread, so never ever have jinlia shippers not been welcome in this thread. It's so bad that Yeji stans made a different thread to talk about her out of group ship bc you assholes won't stop inserting jinlia into everything.
If you can't see what a video itself is showing you, I doubt my words will, so I'm not going to bother arguing about the rest.
You're saying it's a joke when about two sentences ago you were saying that it's an undeniable fact that the two are the closest based on evidence which you cannot provide? Sorry I think you delusional ppl have gone unchecked for too long to not be called out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2023, 13:29
Guest wrote:
20 May 2023, 12:46
Guest wrote:
20 May 2023, 12:28
Guest wrote:
20 May 2023, 12:07
Guest wrote:
20 May 2023, 11:42
I mean it's fine if they ship Yeji and Ryujin but to be bitter like an idiot is so pathetic like do they even follow Itzy cause if they do it's pretty clear Ryujin is down bad for Lia i mean how many times have Ryujin made it clear that she doesn't like Yeji like that <_<
All of you are taking shipping to seriously tbh
Seriously though, it's not just a funny fandom thing, you people are acting like it's real. Do you really think if there was any actual relationship, the manager would be out there typing it up in a group chat for fan content? By this logic everyone in Tw*ce is a poly relationship with each other. Like be serious and enjoy the fanservice without acting like crazy people.
Also shipping has nothing to do with closeness. Ryujin and Yeji clearly hang out frequently and regularly. They've mentioned going together like 16285 times and sent pictures. If that's how shipping worked, Yeji/Ryujin/Yuna who seem to frequently hang out together would be the most popular ship. Just stop drawing unrelated conclusions and peacefully have fun
I think you are following a different group if you think Ryujin hangs out more with Yeji or Yuna, Jinlia is almost always together but they very rarely post about it. For example they were hanging out almost every night together during the tour and yet they never posted about it on bbl or had a vlive, also the fact that Yeji assumed right away that Lia went to the exhibition with Ryujin is pretty telling on how much time Ryujin and Lia spend together (and let's not forget that Yeji and Yuna have never even been to Ryujin's house while Lia is a regular). People calling Jinlia a fanservice duo is funny to me especialy coming from Ryeji fans because Ryeji is the biggest fanservice ship in Itzy :rofl:
As a satang who don't really ship Ryu with anyone, if you really follow Ryu you would know she's closest to Lia and when they hang out they don't really talk about it until months later. Example is when i only found out that Lia is the only member who has been to her house (frequently as well), the only member who has met byullie and dallie, the only and first person she contacts when she's bored after concerts, going out and eating at 3 restaurant in just a day cause they didn't want to go home yet and they only shared that months after it happened. And even the members know that when either of them share a story of them going out the members automatically assume they are with each other. Now I'm not saying that they are dating or anything, I'm just saying Ryu is closest with Lia and it's not even a question. I don't believe people that ship ryeji are actual active satangs cause if you are you would know Ryu isn't into Yeji like that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Honestly Yeji and Lia seem like the best friends of the group so this whole debate is kinda funny.

People need to learn to see through fan service if they are going to take shipping this seriously.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 May 2023, 18:20
Now that it's a bit calmer here and there seem to be rational people around, can I ask what made this thread think Lia is fruity? Because she's the only one who had a confirmed pre-debut het relationship. I remember pics of her + bf being leaked and people talking about it in on different forums when I didn't follow Itzy that closely. But then I came here and everyone kept saying she's gay. Of course, she can be bi but I was just wondering if there was anything besides the shipping that made people so vehement?
I see Lia as someone confident, knows who she is, not questioning or anything. And she knows she's straight so she's not shy to do "fanservice/skinship".

Imo she's straight but an ally who also likes to tease the members since some of them react funnily to skinship (especially yeji, chaeryeong). She's also shipped with the obviously gay member, ryujin, and she doesn't care. She could be bi but I don't see it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
20 May 2023, 13:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
20 May 2023, 12:07

I mean it's fine if they ship Yeji and Ryujin but to be bitter like an idiot is so pathetic like do they even follow Itzy cause if they do it's pretty clear Ryujin is down bad for Lia i mean how many times have Ryujin made it clear that she doesn't like Yeji like that <_<
Seriously though, it's not just a funny fandom thing, you people are acting like it's real. Do you really think if there was any actual relationship, the manager would be out there typing it up in a group chat for fan content? By this logic everyone in Tw*ce is a poly relationship with each other. Like be serious and enjoy the fanservice without acting like crazy people.
Also shipping has nothing to do with closeness. Ryujin and Yeji clearly hang out frequently and regularly. They've mentioned going together like 16285 times and sent pictures. If that's how shipping worked, Yeji/Ryujin/Yuna who seem to frequently hang out together would be the most popular ship. Just stop drawing unrelated conclusions and peacefully have fun
Da
Not a shipper of anything except myself with Ryujin :$
But I think it's just a coping mechanism on jinlia shippers part. Because it was a big moment to them but it didn't get much traction in the fandom or outside when it was posted.
I saw it on the sapphic acc and translation acc and it barely had likes compared to how Ryeji moments have gone viral or even how much traction Ryujin/Karina moments get.
And as far as I saw, ryeji shippers were just making jokes about picking other songs and skipping nobody like you where jinlia shippers were taking everything seriously and acting emotional.
One thing I learnt was this thread was wrong though. When someone asked if a majority of Ryeji shippers are Ryujin/Yeji stans, someone else said Yeji stans. But yesterday it was all my satang mutuals talking about Ryeji. I even went to check some big Yeji stan accounts and they weren't really saying anything. So, I think Ryujin stans are mostly Ryeji enjoyers other than those that are ryeji biased
Isn't this obvious though? Most Ryujin stans I know of are gay women and Ryeji are very much wlw-coded, right from being friends since they were kids, to their first meeting and how they call each other best friends and act like more without realising it (towel sharing, going on multiple dates to watch cherry blossoms etc) and more than that it's the way Ryujin speaks about her, saying she has the best chemistry in the group with her, calling her tangerine because she's an intimate person to her, crying with her when she cries. Every time she teases Yeji about some thing, it's stuff you have to observe closely to catch, like the angle of her selfies. Idk about you but this is very similar to my own experience growing up with crushes on my close female friends and I'm pretty sure it's the same for a lot of us. So of course that's why they're more drawn towards ryeji
DA i agree with that anon's point. Honestly back in 2020, Jinlia was the most popular ship despite ryujin and yeji being popular. Jinlia has the chemistry and both kept having moments. But I guess Ryeji started to have lots of moments too. They just deliver a lot now. I don't know if they're the closest but it seems that way when on april fools they keep doing some only_the_2_of_them pranks, were roommates for years and keep mentioning that every other week, yeji seems clingy to ryujin moreso than with others (from what I see being talked about online at least), keep pulling this at every concert.. It's very easy to ship them, other ships don't have as much content I feel like.

Personally I enjoy all the ships and take whatever i'm given (yeji is my bias), I love 2shin, i love and used to prefer jinlia too and I don't take seriously any of the ships, but I'm ngl, Ryeji hits different. I don't know if it's because Yeji grew up or something, not only they look extremely good together and complementary (masculine vibe of ryujin with "ultra feminine" vibe of yeji, height difference, personalities being very different), they also look very coupley at many many occasions, just a bit more than with other ships.

Also Yeji crushing on different female idols and just being believable as gay doesn't help.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

whether its Yejisu Ryeji or Jinlia, Lia is just doing her own thing. She's rarely the one that initiate skinship. Thats the way i see it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2023, 14:46
Guest wrote:
11 May 2023, 18:20
Now that it's a bit calmer here and there seem to be rational people around, can I ask what made this thread think Lia is fruity? Because she's the only one who had a confirmed pre-debut het relationship. I remember pics of her + bf being leaked and people talking about it in on different forums when I didn't follow Itzy that closely. But then I came here and everyone kept saying she's gay. Of course, she can be bi but I was just wondering if there was anything besides the shipping that made people so vehement?
I see Lia as someone confident, knows who she is, not questioning or anything. And she knows she's straight so she's not shy to do "fanservice/skinship".

Imo she's straight but an ally who also likes to tease the members since some of them react funnily to skinship (especially yeji, chaeryeong). She's also shipped with the obviously gay member, ryujin, and she doesn't care. She could be bi but I don't see it.
You having this comment means you don't follow Itzy content anymore cause if you do, you would know that Lia is actually one of the members who does the least skinship or fan service and it's been happening for awhile now along with Chaeryeong. I guess you only know the moments when something happens which seldomly occurs btw any midzy who still follows Itzy content on a regular basis would know that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2023, 15:38
whether its Yejisu Ryeji or Jinlia, Lia is just doing her own thing. She's rarely the one that initiate skinship. Thats the way i see it.
This. People here are stuck in 2021 maybe cause it was the last time they actually watched Itzy content or they just don't pay attention to her but Lia rarely initiate skinship and even if the other members start it she doesn't always reciprocate that's why when she actually does midzy loses their minds cause it rarely happens

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ryu doing this made me realize how she sees her members and what's really her relationship with them :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

<_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I feel like some of you are new to kpop because lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Moving from group duos, but what friendships would you guys like to see more of that’s outside the group? Even though with them they barely share who they’re close with

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2023, 21:00
Guest wrote:
21 May 2023, 15:38
This. People here are stuck in 2021 maybe cause it was the last time they actually watched Itzy content or they just don't pay attention to her but Lia rarely initiate skinship and even if the other members start it she doesn't always reciprocate that's why when she actually does midzy loses their minds cause it rarely happens
Ok, but what does this have to do with the question the other anon was asking about why people believe Lia is gay or at least wlw, besides shipping? I can't see how this fits into that discussion, because I would also like to hear something more besides she likes kehlani which is 😭😭😭
People were insisting a lot so if there's not even shipping moments initiated by her what's the reason?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2023, 09:56
Honestly Yeji and Lia seem like the best friends of the group so this whole debate is kinda funny.

People need to learn to see through fan service if they are going to take shipping this seriously.
She seems to have gotten a lot closer to everyone in the group. Lia, Chaeryeong and Yuna all picked her as the member they are closest to recently in different fansigns.
Moving out as roommates affected Ryeji in the exact opposite way I thought it would. I thought Yeji would be the one sulking or at least missing and mentioning the roommate stuff the most, but she seems to have gotten much closer to Chaeryeong, because their tourbook was the first time I saw Chaeryeong actively initiate physical touch lmao, burying her whole face in Yeji's neck. And she often refers to herself and Chaeryeong as roommates and overall seems to be thriving.
Whereas Ryujin, who I expected would promptly move on or at least never openly mention missing Yeji as a roommate is still talking about Yeji not going out with her on their last day as roommates, messaged on bubble about Yeji being a good roommate bc someone told her they had a bad roommate etc.
It's just funny to me, because from the way they used to act when they were roommates, I would have expected the opposite to happen

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2023, 15:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
20 May 2023, 13:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da
Not a shipper of anything except myself with Ryujin :$
But I think it's just a coping mechanism on jinlia shippers part. Because it was a big moment to them but it didn't get much traction in the fandom or outside when it was posted.
I saw it on the sapphic acc and translation acc and it barely had likes compared to how Ryeji moments have gone viral or even how much traction Ryujin/Karina moments get.
And as far as I saw, ryeji shippers were just making jokes about picking other songs and skipping nobody like you where jinlia shippers were taking everything seriously and acting emotional.
One thing I learnt was this thread was wrong though. When someone asked if a majority of Ryeji shippers are Ryujin/Yeji stans, someone else said Yeji stans. But yesterday it was all my satang mutuals talking about Ryeji. I even went to check some big Yeji stan accounts and they weren't really saying anything. So, I think Ryujin stans are mostly Ryeji enjoyers other than those that are ryeji biased
DA i agree with that anon's point. Honestly back in 2020, Jinlia was the most popular ship despite ryujin and yeji being popular. Jinlia has the chemistry and both kept having moments. But I guess Ryeji started to have lots of moments too. They just deliver a lot now. I don't know if they're the closest but it seems that way when on april fools they keep doing some only_the_2_of_them pranks, were roommates for years and keep mentioning that every other week, yeji seems clingy to ryujin moreso than with others (from what I see being talked about online at least), keep pulling this at every concert.. It's very easy to ship them, other ships don't have as much content I feel like.

Personally I enjoy all the ships and take whatever i'm given (yeji is my bias), I love 2shin, i love and used to prefer jinlia too and I don't take seriously any of the ships, but I'm ngl, Ryeji hits different. I don't know if it's because Yeji grew up or something, not only they look extremely good together and complementary (masculine vibe of ryujin with "ultra feminine" vibe of yeji, height difference, personalities being very different), they also look very coupley at many many occasions, just a bit more than with other ships.

Also Yeji crushing on different female idols and just being believable as gay doesn't help.
Thank you for someone getting my point :hug:
I really wasn't trying to argue for which ship is the better or whatever, I was just trying to say why wlw in particular are attracted to one kind of dynamic, that's all.
Like even besides popularity or closeness, there's a specific kind of dynamic that attracts gay women to specific ships. It's the same reason friends to lovers is popular or why people like the two people who don't realise they like each other as more than friends is a very popular type of fic for f/f ships.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2023, 23:05
Guest wrote:

She seems to have gotten a lot closer to everyone in the group. Lia, Chaeryeong and Yuna all picked her as the member they are closest to recently in different fansigns.
Moving out as roommates affected Ryeji in the exact opposite way I thought it would. I thought Yeji would be the one sulking or at least missing and mentioning the roommate stuff the most, but she seems to have gotten much closer to Chaeryeong, because their tourbook was the first time I saw Chaeryeong actively initiate physical touch lmao, burying her whole face in Yeji's neck. And she often refers to herself and Chaeryeong as roommates and overall seems to be thriving.
Whereas Ryujin, who I expected would promptly move on or at least never openly mention missing Yeji as a roommate is still talking about Yeji not going out with her on their last day as roommates, messaged on bubble about Yeji being a good roommate bc someone told her they had a bad roommate etc.
It's just funny to me, because from the way they used to act when they were roommates, I would have expected the opposite to happen
When they were roommates every time ryu was asked if she would switch she would say yes and generally gave the impression she had enough of yeji. The only time the opposite happened though ryujin was fighting back tears, which makes me believe it was always an act.

At 6:30 for reference:
[media] [/media]

So no; how their split resulted doesnt really surprise me.

Ryujin also stated that when she got her own room yeji was the only one who visited her. At least chaeryeong has admitted she needs lots of space from ryujin but it sounds like yuna and lia look for some too. Maybe ryujin misses having the person who doesnt mind being around her constantly

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2023, 22:01
Moving from group duos, but what friendships would you guys like to see more of that’s outside the group? Even though with them they barely share who they’re close with
I'd love to see Lia hanging out with Minnie from gidle she always picks Lia as her crush so i guess they are really close or maybe the lesserafim girls i think she's close with the 2 members

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Me a YeJisu shipper entertained by these jinlia and ryeji shippers fighting over which ship is the real one :lol: meanwhile Yeji and Lia...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2023, 00:57
Me a YeJisu shipper entertained by these jinlia and ryeji shippers fighting over which ship is the real one :lol: meanwhile Yeji and Lia...

Yeah they’ve been cute, really enjoying how close they seem to be getting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2023, 00:57

The way yeji is dressed...
The way she holds Lia...
Lia's hand gesture.... :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2023, 23:58
Guest wrote:
21 May 2023, 23:05
Guest wrote:

When they were roommates every time ryu was asked if she would switch she would say yes and generally gave the impression she had enough of yeji. The only time the opposite happened though ryujin was fighting back tears, which makes me believe it was always an act.

At 6:30 for reference:
[media] [/media]

So no; how their split resulted doesnt really surprise me.

Ryujin also stated that when she got her own room yeji was the only one who visited her. At least chaeryeong has admitted she needs lots of space from ryujin but it sounds like yuna and lia look for some too. Maybe ryujin misses having the person who doesnt mind being around her constantly
Da
This is so interesting. I want to hear more about this dynamic actually. Does anyone have other thoughts to share?

Zady
Reactions:

Post by Zady »

different ship then and now
Ryeji
Before = yeji ISFJ ryujin INTJ = ryeji always noisy/always close/there is moments = popular
Now = yeji ESTJ ryujin INTJ = ryeji always joking and sweet/always close/always making moments = More and more popular

Jinlia
Before = lia ENFJ ryujin INTJ = jinlia always close/always sweet/there is a moment = popular
Now = lia ENFJ ryujin INTJ = jinlia Still close/still sweet/less moment = less popular

Ryeji is delusional but there is a lot of evidence
jinlia is delusional but lack of evidence

:spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Zady wrote:
22 May 2023, 12:11
Ryeji
Before = yeji ISFJ ryujin INTJ = ryeji always noisy/always close/there is moments = popular
Now = yeji ESTJ ryujin INTJ = ryeji always joking and sweet/always close/always making moments = More and more popular

Jinlia
Before = lia ENFJ ryujin INTJ = jinlia always close/always sweet/there is a moment = popular
Now = lia ENFJ ryujin INTJ = jinlia Still close/still sweet/less moment = less popular

lia ENFJ, i can see it. ryujin INTJ, i can see it.
yeji is ESTJ, i dont believe it. she looks the most introverted among the 5.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2023, 12:26
Zady wrote:
Ryeji

Jinlia

This just proves we actually know nothing about idols, because something looks like that doesn't mean it is like that. And in my opinion that's exactly why Jinlia is more suspicious, the moment the ship started getting too popular even outside midzys they stopped doing much on camera, we just learn they spend time together long after it happens

Tasya
Reactions:

Post by Tasya »

Guest wrote:
Zady wrote:
Ryeji

Jinlia

I didn't think so either, but let's see

And this is on yeji's vlive, she turns into estj

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Zady wrote:
Ryeji

Jinlia

Da
The members themselves picked her out as the most extroverted and playful

They talk about it here, for example, for the question, who's a "mood booster" on set. And tbh you can tell, she loves talking to people a lot. Not just her bubble and vlive, when they are interacting with fans, she's very chatty. So idk where you're getting the idea that she's introverted? Shy, sure but that doesn't equal introversion

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2023, 13:06
Guest wrote:
Zady wrote:
Ryeji

Jinlia

Da

They talk about it here, for example, for the question, who's a "mood booster" on set. And tbh you can tell, she loves talking to people a lot. Not just her bubble and vlive, when they are interacting with fans, she's very chatty. So idk where you're getting the idea that she's introverted? Shy, sure but that doesn't equal introversion
Anyone calling Yeji an introvert must be actively avoiding her in Itzy content, bc it's so easy to tell when you watch anything that she's very extroverted even if you don't pay attention to her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2023, 13:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Zady wrote:
Ryeji

Jinlia

Da

Anyone calling Yeji an introvert must be actively avoiding her in Itzy content, bc it's so easy to tell when you watch anything that she's very extroverted even if you don't pay attention to her.
DA no it's not easy to tell because Yeji is extremely shy and pretty ackward with people that aren't her close friends circle. Most shy of the group even. Though to be extroverted you need to be someone who constantly needs to be with others so it doesn't necessarily mean you're not a shy person. That might be yeji's personality, pretty needy and wants comfort (my quick ass analysis)

Talu
Reactions:

Post by Talu »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2023, 14:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Zady wrote:
Ryeji

Jinlia

Da

DA no it's not easy to tell because Yeji is extremely shy and pretty ackward with people that aren't her close friends circle. Most shy of the group even. Though to be extroverted you need to be someone who constantly needs to be with others so it doesn't necessarily mean you're not a shy person. That might be yeji's personality, pretty needy and wants comfort (my quick ass analysis)
and maybe Yeji is an ambivert, she can be an extrovert and at other times she can also be an introvert, she has both of these

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2023, 14:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Zady wrote:
Ryeji

Jinlia

Da

Interesting because I have never thought that she might be an introvert. Is there any particular instance or something that made people think that? She seems to be able to get along fairly easily with new people and has a decent circle of friends. Wonder if I've missed something?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I used to like jinlia before cause of how differently Ryujin treats Lia compared to the other members, like she was so sweet, kind and tender to Lia but now she treats her the same way she used to treat the members like now she just straight up tells lia to shut up, rolls her eyes at her and she's just harsh to her lol. Now i like yejisu more cause Yeji has been consistent on being kind, supportive and sweet towards lia. Like how many times did Yeji promote Lia's ost? On her vlive, bbl, gap of itzy like she couldn't shut up about how she loves Lia's voice and her ost, she ties her shoes for her all of a sudden, fixes her hair a lot even if it doesn't need fixing, make sure Lia's safe and it's obvious that Lia feel safe with Yeji cause she always goes to yeji when she's shy, or when she needs reassurance she looks only at Yeji and i love that. So if there's a ship that i wish is real that would be YeJisu

Ryeji
Reactions:

Post by Ryeji »

on ryeji's Twitter for a moment, even though they ship not as soft as jinlia, but their uniqueness is different and they have my pride forever and thank you very much to the person who updated that, Thank you ryujin yeji and I really appreciate this and will never forget it

Grateful :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 00:57
I used to like jinlia before cause of how differently Ryujin treats Lia compared to the other members, like she was so sweet, kind and tender to Lia but now she treats her the same way she used to treat the members like now she just straight up tells lia to shut up, rolls her eyes at her and she's just harsh to her lol. Now i like yejisu more cause Yeji has been consistent on being kind, supportive and sweet towards lia. Like how many times did Yeji promote Lia's ost? On her vlive, bbl, gap of itzy like she couldn't shut up about how she loves Lia's voice and her ost, she ties her shoes for her all of a sudden, fixes her hair a lot even if it doesn't need fixing, make sure Lia's safe and it's obvious that Lia feel safe with Yeji cause she always goes to yeji when she's shy, or when she needs reassurance she looks only at Yeji and i love that. So if there's a ship that i wish is real that would be YeJisu
Looking more into this ship, I'm surprised to see Yeji being the "protector" of Lia, and that Lia relies on her like that, i would've expected the opposite. low key hot af from yeji

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I also used to ship jinlia but seeing ryujin's toxicity really put me off the ship and ryujin herself. I don't know why all the ship debates center her when if any of the ships involving her were real they'd be abusive. Ships involving other members get no attention even though they're much cuter and healthier like yejisu.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 07:54
Guest wrote:
Looking more into this ship, I'm surprised to see Yeji being the "protector" of Lia, and that Lia relies on her like that, i would've expected the opposite. low key hot af from yeji
She's always been the "protector" of the group though. She just goes about it quietly. Any time, they are unsure about something, they tend to go to her, not just Lia.
Like someone else mentioned, Chaeryeong has recently become touchy with Yeji. But even before, when she was shy, she'd go and stand subtly behind Yeji all the time.
Yuna is the same way. When she's excited and wants validation, she goes to Yeji, holds her hands in crowded places. Yeji also once fully wrapped her up in her arms when she was feeling cold.
Same with Ryujin. When she was afraid of going down a slide, Yeji was the one who coaxed her, and held her so they could do it together.
Not to mention, she's the one who deals with bugs for them, buys food for them on music shows etc.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 08:30
Guest wrote:
I also used to ship jinlia but seeing ryujin's toxicity really put me off the ship and ryujin herself. I don't know why all the ship debates center her when if any of the ships involving her were real they'd be abusive. Ships involving other members get no attention even though they're much cuter and healthier like yejisu.
I'm beginning to think no one who ships jinlia actually understands Ryujin's personality at all. The bolded part is just a result of her becoming better friends with Lia. She's always been like that with ChaerJi who she knew before Lia/Yuna. But I'm guessing Yuna being younger than her helped her get rid of any shyness much easier with than with Lia who's older. No one is "polite" with their best friends, let's be real. And the closer you get to a friend, the less informal the dynamic gets. That's just how she is as a friend. This says nothing about her character or make her toxic wtf?
Ryujin and Lia bicker a lot of the time, that's just friendship dynamic. And instead of seeing it for the playful fun it is, you lot are calling her toxic? By that logic, she's been toxic to Yeji for the entirety of their friendship then. It's just friendly teasing and banter. You need to unclench a little

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 08:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I'm beginning to think no one who ships jinlia actually understands Ryujin's personality at all. The bolded part is just a result of her becoming better friends with Lia. She's always been like that with ChaerJi who she knew before Lia/Yuna. But I'm guessing Yuna being younger than her helped her get rid of any shyness much easier with than with Lia who's older. No one is "polite" with their best friends, let's be real. And the closer you get to a friend, the less informal the dynamic gets. That's just how she is as a friend. This says nothing about her character or make her toxic wtf?
Ryujin and Lia bicker a lot of the time, that's just friendship dynamic. And instead of seeing it for the playful fun it is, you lot are calling her toxic? By that logic, she's been toxic to Yeji for the entirety of their friendship then. It's just friendly teasing and banter. You need to unclench a little
There's one anon here always calling ryujin toxic and she's a jinlia shipper who keeps saying "hope they broke up cause ryujin is an abusive toxic gf" or whatever. Ryujin teases a lot to the point it can be annoying i guess for some, but i don't see her as toxic, probably the opposite. She's a very good thoughtful person

Hiaha
Reactions:

Post by Hiaha »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
and I've been a Ryeji shipper since a long time ago, Yeji is my bias, I started liking Ryeji and watching them fight, joking, I wonder why Ryujin is like that with Yeji, why is she toxic with yeji, can't she be gentle with Yeji, In the past I used to hate Ryujin very much but now that I know Ryujin and am positive towards Ryujin, Ryujin is actually very kind and nice to she friends, especially Yeji, Ryujin's way of being a friend only looks different, looks evil but actually she is good, always caring, For me Ryujin is outside the mischievous but inside is an angel and Yeji is outside the angel inside the angel, That's why ryeji until now is still my ship forever, will never change

Yeji thanks for loving ryujin until now and Ryujin thanks for taking care of Yeji until now :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 10:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
There's one anon here always calling ryujin toxic and she's a jinlia shipper who keeps saying "hope they broke up cause ryujin is an abusive toxic gf" or whatever. Ryujin teases a lot to the point it can be annoying i guess for some, but i don't see her as toxic, probably the opposite. She's a very good thoughtful person
This is crazy to me because how can you be a shipper when you don't like one half of the ship or even understand them at all? What is the ship even based on then??
And yeah, I've also thought that she used to go overboard, but I never think it was intentional and the moment she realised she always quickly apologizes or backtracks.
Like when they did gap of itzy and she called Yeji a blackhole, I almost thought Yeji was going to cry and it was hard to watch even as someone who loves Ryujin very much. But she did stop as soon as she saw Yeji tearing up, which tells me she didn't realise how it came out. And then she recorded a really sweet message for the next time Yeji was MC which tells me she did regret it hard.
She's much better nowadays at stopping it before it gets too much and keeping it fun for everyone

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 11:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This is crazy to me because how can you be a shipper when you don't like one half of the ship or even understand them at all? What is the ship even based on then??
And yeah, I've also thought that she used to go overboard, but I never think it was intentional and the moment she realised she always quickly apologizes or backtracks.
Like when they did gap of itzy and she called Yeji a blackhole, I almost thought Yeji was going to cry and it was hard to watch even as someone who loves Ryujin very much. But she did stop as soon as she saw Yeji tearing up, which tells me she didn't realise how it came out. And then she recorded a really sweet message for the next time Yeji was MC which tells me she did regret it hard.
She's much better nowadays at stopping it before it gets too much and keeping it fun for everyone
link??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2023, 17:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

link??

Here. Starts at around 1:33:19. Though I will say in Ryujin's defence, ALL of them were exceptionally mean to Yeji that day and taking it a little bit too far. Lia, for example, called her dumb and frustrating at like 1:10:38 as well. So it wasn't just her. They were honestly doing a little bit too much that day.
I'm giving you fair warning, that I had to take a break from watching Itzy content for a week or so after this. But maybe I'm just sensitive af lmao.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2023, 18:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

link??

Here. Starts at around 1:33:19. Though I will say in Ryujin's defence, ALL of them were exceptionally mean to Yeji that day and taking it a little bit too far. Lia, for example, called her dumb and frustrating at like 1:10:38 as well. So it wasn't just her. They were honestly doing a little bit too much that day.
I'm giving you fair warning, that I had to take a break from watching Itzy content for a week or so after this. But maybe I'm just sensitive af lmao.
Ahhh the episode no one is suppose to talk about. Yeji didnt mc again till the episodes were in the twenties.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

link??

Da yeah you can tell that really got to her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2023, 20:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

link??

Da yeah you can tell that really got to her
So this is why she looked terrified every time she had to MC? I remember watching the jasmine episode and wondering why she seemed so jumpy when she was doing a perfectly fine job. But she seemed so nervous. Poor kid, she really didn't deserve for them to go that hard.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2023, 20:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

link??

Ahhh the episode no one is suppose to talk about. Yeji didnt mc again till the episodes were in the twenties.
Well yeah. Because the audience noticed too. The comments section was full of people trying to make Yeji feel better, even when it was live.
It's the first time I felt like I didn't really know them at all because all the edited content gave an entirely different perspective of their relationship compared to this unedited live version.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2023, 21:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

link??

Well yeah. Because the audience noticed too. The comments section was full of people trying to make Yeji feel better, even when it was live.
It's the first time I felt like I didn't really know them at all because all the edited content gave an entirely different perspective of their relationship compared to this unedited live version.
As someone who watches all their contents and i mean all lol i wasn't surprised at all. Most "midzy" really only know Itzy because of fan edits or saw the most viewed videos that doesn't really show their bad side unless you follow their contents and really pay attention to them, so they kind of have this idea of what the members are like, I've seen a lot of comments saying that Yeji is a scary leader or implies that Yeji has some sort of authority towards the members and that couldn't be further from the truth :lol:

As for this specific episode Yeji and Lia already had that kind of relationship since the beginning which i actually like, since they are both of the same age, YeJisu always had this love/hate relationship where they will make snide comments to each other and most of the time both of them just brushes it off :lol: but both are always careful to not cross the line. Yeji can say what she wants if she's annoyed and upset at Lia which she doesn't do to the others since she's older and all that unnie/leader stuff and same goes with Lia and i must say I'm loving the development of their relationship these days, they have gotten really close.

And as for Ryujin i just knew she was going to cross the line like she always does at that time, because of her impatience and I'm better than you attitude that time she can be really mean to Yeji and Lia but especially Yeji, I've said it before though Ryujin has matured and has become more laid back but she still has some moments where she can be entitled and bratty but she's not as mean like she used to so that's a good thing.

And it's obvious they all talked about what happened after that episode (duran duran) cause you can tell the members we're actually disappointed at Ryujin towards the end for crossing the line (1:34: 29) Yuna tearing up because she felt bad for Yeji and softly implying for Ryujin to stop, (1:34:33) Lia was getting mad and was not having her nonsense anymore and at (1:34:53) by Ryujin's face you can tell Lia was giving her the look to shut up and wanted to end the episode already :lol: and Chaeryeong trying so hard to make the atmosphere light

Like any relationship/friendship they will also have bad moments but since their friendship is as solid as ever now we can all assume they worked it out, so no need to make anyone look bad because they all have bad their moments i can tell you that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2023, 22:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

link??

As someone who watches all their contents and i mean all lol i wasn't surprised at all. Most "midzy" really only know Itzy because of fan edits or saw the most viewed videos that doesn't really show their bad side unless you follow their contents and really pay attention to them, so they kind of have this idea of what the members are like, I've seen a lot of comments saying that Yeji is a scary leader or implies that Yeji has some sort of authority towards the members and that couldn't be further from the truth :lol:

As for this specific episode Yeji and Lia already had that kind of relationship since the beginning which i actually like, since they are both of the same age, YeJisu always had this love/hate relationship where they will make snide comments to each other and most of the time both of them just brushes it off :lol: but both are always careful to not cross the line. Yeji can say what she wants if she's annoyed and upset at Lia which she doesn't do to the others since she's older and all that unnie/leader stuff and same goes with Lia and i must say I'm loving the development of their relationship these days, they have gotten really close.

And as for Ryujin i just knew she was going to cross the line like she always does at that time, because of her impatience and I'm better than you attitude that time she can be really mean to Yeji and Lia but especially Yeji, I've said it before though Ryujin has matured and has become more laid back but she still has some moments where she can be entitled and bratty but she's not as mean like she used to so that's a good thing.

And it's obvious they all talked about what happened after that episode (duran duran) cause you can tell the members we're actually disappointed at Ryujin towards the end for crossing the line (1:34: 29) Yuna tearing up because she felt bad for Yeji and softly implying for Ryujin to stop, (1:34:33) Lia was getting mad and was not having her nonsense anymore and at (1:34:53) by Ryujin's face you can tell Lia was giving her the look to shut up and wanted to end the episode already :lol: and Chaeryeong trying so hard to make the atmosphere light

Like any relationship/friendship they will also have bad moments but since their friendship is as solid as ever now we can all assume they worked it out, so no need to make anyone look bad because they all have bad their moments i can tell you that.
Da.
Tbh, I can't see what you're saying. Other than that Yuna timestamp, I can't figure out what I'm supposed to see at all. They all have bad moments but I've never seen Yeji or Yuna or Chaeryeong (towards Yeji) act like this at all. In fact, I've never seen Yeji do anything like this to anyone, and what comes to mind for Yuna is that time she got upset at having her mistake pointed out, which she's a teenager, so I expect that much. And for chaeryeong, the only thing is they went on variety shows during their debut years and she kept naming bad things about Yeji, I've never seen anything either. This left a weird taste in my mouth, but I think that's what she's made her variety persona because she acted like that on the drinking show as well.
Ryujin and Lia are frequently doing things like this to her though. I've never seen Yeji be snarky to Lia, except in that one skit where it was clearly part of the script and that's one of those 'leader moments' people plaster everywhere without knowing that the whole thing is a script. But Lia has called Yeji empty headed, asked how someone like her got into JYP, called her frustrating and so many other things. Like they went to on that Hello 82 show where they had to read tongue twisters and she kept laughing at Yeji doing the English one and said they're never getting home when she herself took a long time for another one and Yeji never said anything back. She never even gets defensive, which is why seeing her tear up was so hard for me at least.
Same for Ryujin. For a lot of Gap of Itzy, the way she teased Yeji was uncomfortable to watch and you can see the evidence in the comments still there.
But tbf to her, I think she's really attached to Yeji too, because no one who isn't would be coming home earlier for her or spending most of their time with her. The constant teasing is hard to miss once you notice, especially because Yeji never says anything back.
It's one of the reasons I pulled back from Itzy content a lot in general, because Lia was my bias and Ryujin my bias wrecker and I've always brushed it all off before but after this episode I noticed and a remembered a lot of things from before as well. And I was extremely disappointed. I don't think they're bad at all but I wish they would behave a little better and Yeji just stood up for herself.
I'm glad they're doing better now, and all of them seem to have calmed down and matured a bit more.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 May 2023, 03:57
Guest wrote:
25 May 2023, 22:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da.
Tbh, I can't see what you're saying. Other than that Yuna timestamp, I can't figure out what I'm supposed to see at all. They all have bad moments but I've never seen Yeji or Yuna or Chaeryeong (towards Yeji) act like this at all. In fact, I've never seen Yeji do anything like this to anyone, and what comes to mind for Yuna is that time she got upset at having her mistake pointed out, which she's a teenager, so I expect that much. And for chaeryeong, the only thing is they went on variety shows during their debut years and she kept naming bad things about Yeji, I've never seen anything either. This left a weird taste in my mouth, but I think that's what she's made her variety persona because she acted like that on the drinking show as well.
Ryujin and Lia are frequently doing things like this to her though. I've never seen Yeji be snarky to Lia, except in that one skit where it was clearly part of the script and that's one of those 'leader moments' people plaster everywhere without knowing that the whole thing is a script. But Lia has called Yeji empty headed, asked how someone like her got into JYP, called her frustrating and so many other things. Like they went to on that Hello 82 show where they had to read tongue twisters and she kept laughing at Yeji doing the English one and said they're never getting home when she herself took a long time for another one and Yeji never said anything back. She never even gets defensive, which is why seeing her tear up was so hard for me at least.
Same for Ryujin. For a lot of Gap of Itzy, the way she teased Yeji was uncomfortable to watch and you can see the evidence in the comments still there.
But tbf to her, I think she's really attached to Yeji too, because no one who isn't would be coming home earlier for her or spending most of their time with her. The constant teasing is hard to miss once you notice, especially because Yeji never says anything back.
It's one of the reasons I pulled back from Itzy content a lot in general, because Lia was my bias and Ryujin my bias wrecker and I've always brushed it all off before but after this episode I noticed and a remembered a lot of things from before as well. And I was extremely disappointed. I don't think they're bad at all but I wish they would behave a little better and Yeji just stood up for herself.
I'm glad they're doing better now, and all of them seem to have calmed down and matured a bit more.
A Yeji solo stan here it's ridiculous how you're saying that Ryujin treats Yeji better than Lia or have a better relationship cause that's just a lie and i know you're just one of those delusional ryeji shippers or a Ryujin stan by how you make it seem like ryujin is sweet or some bs towards Yeji. Ryujin is the member who treats Yeji the worse so don't be spewing bs to justify her nasty ass behavior. It's annoying that these so called blackheart's, ship Yeji with Ryujin just cause she's popular and known as "the gay" one in the group cause how can you ship them when Yeji deserves better than the toxic ass behavior from Ryujin. The only member who treats Yeji the best is Yuna and the fact that half of Yeji's gallery is Lia and not Ryujin tells me who's she has a better relationship with ^o)